• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandoms <3 canonxcanon m// !!

nobility

One Time Luck
hey hey heyyyy!! i'm noble and i'm looking specifically for canon x canon gay ass rps. i love ocs but currently im just in the mood for established characters u feel me ??

i promise im 100% literate in-character and i can write you a small novella if you want me to. i just talk like a complete idiot ooc. i absolutely LOVE AND LIVE FOR ooc chatter!! if you arent willing to shoot the shit about other anime or our daily lives and generally be friends and chat it up, we prob arent going to vibe. i talk ooc on discord and it's a requirement for me to be able to chat on there, just because its faster for me and accessible while im at work. i'm an adult with a fulltime job so i cant always post everyday bc of life stuff. but if im INTO our rp i will probably make it happen lmao! that said i will only rp with those who are 21+ as i'm in my late 20s and i'm not comfortable rping with anyone far outside my age range. im dead serious about this. children plz dont interact with my problematic ass.

also, if we were previously planning a rp and i vanished into thin air, please hit me up again if you want to. i had a housing crisis LMAO but im back now!!

currently i'm not actively seeking original rps, but i can be enticed into doing one if you want to do something with..... the vibes of napoleon dynamite. i dont know how to explain it other than that. if you get it you get it. but outside of that i just want them canon x canon boyz!! i love to double and make aus and go absolutely off the rails, i love angst and going apeshit. please give me your wildest ideas. your weirdest concepts. the song rp that nobody else wants to do with you. i LIVE for it. also this is a no hetero zone. please dont ask me about straight ships bc i want nothing to do with them lol

in some ships/fandoms im about to list, i have a character preference, but not a super strong one. i'm willing to play anyone in any setting! red are the ships im most craving but im willing and hyped to do anything listed! dm me my dudes <3

fandoms ;;

haikyuu ;; ushijima/oikawa (my otp forever plz), bokuaka, tsukihina, kita/anyone, kageyama/yamaguchi, idk come at me w your ships
hetalia ;; fruk (please @ god), america/canada, america/russia, russia/lithuania, america/lithuania, prussia/austria, hongkong/iceland
black butler ;; sebaciel (in truth i have about 3000 plots for these two), grell/ronald/willian (or any combo of the 2) (use she/her pronouns for grell or fight me), undertaker/vincent
touken ranbu ;; tsurumaru/yagen, mikazuki/yamanbagiri, kogitsunemaru/nakigitsune, higekiri/hizamaru, kashuu/mutsunokami, kanehori, plz talk swords to me
death note ;; L/matsuda (for some reason i crave them like no tomorrow), light/mikami, misa/rem (this is the holy trinity of ships, fight me)
demon slayer ;; tanjirou/inosuke/zenitsu (they all in love, i dont wanna hear any ifs ans or buts about it)
yuri on ice ;; otayuri idc about anything else lol
naruto ;; just let me play gaara plz ;__; i love gaalee
yona of the dawn ;; hak/soo won theyre so gay lmao
ninjago ;; first of all if you like ninjago hit me up bestie. second of all cole/zane and lloyd/kai bye

Hnm I'd be interested in L/ Matsuda - preference for playing Matsuda. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back