• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa | Out of Character Discussion [Closed]

Should I expand the roster for 30+ people? [Would result in a longer RP and/or many more deaths]

• Yes, I don't mind.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, that's too much.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I have an alternative idea (please message me about it if so)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
And as per this post, we time jumped a day ahead! Do make clear in your post if your character is showing up for the 8AM morning meeting at the restaurant and if you decide to wander, make it clear to me where you're going!

Things are going better thankfully. I don't think I'll be having the issues again in the future so I should be ok. I'll probs post in the morning tomorrow!

Just want to clarify that the café is open during nighttime. It's only the restaurant that's locked. Meaning people can grab midnight coffees if they wanted.

Also I hope my formatting is okay I was trying to bold underline any thoughts Claude was having that may affect who he may suspect, as well as bolding anything he's invesitgating. Still testing with a decent formatting for that so I hope it doesn't look cluttered to ya'll. 🙃

Also I hope my formatting is okay I was trying to bold underline any thoughts Claude was having that may affect who he may suspect, as well as bolding anything he's invesitgating. Still testing with a decent formatting for that so I hope it doesn't look cluttered to ya'll. 🙃
Looks fine!

Oh yes it is. I also wonder how executions will be as well based on titles.

Also poor Claude either way. Got all those fingers pointed at him right off the bat. And still poor hom if he does end up being first killew and execution. Whyyouguysdothistomeeee....

It is! Is anybody else trying to find out what happened before it gets revealed? Lol

I honestly thought it was Claude after Sophie's statement but now I'm so confused with everything

Yeah, I'm really curious about that too! I'm curious if they'll be strictly based on titles or if some might delve into the character's themes, or something. And yeah, I feel bad for Claude- he seems the least likely out of the three big suspects to me lol

Also, I’ve said it in the discord, but I know not everybody has joined it so I wanted to add it here too: I’ve really been loving this rp so far! The cast is so colorful and fun, and I’ve really been enjoying everyone’s characters and portrayals, even the ones I’m not personally familiar with. Everyone’s doing wonderful jobs! 💞

Aww, thank you! I really honestly don't know many of your characters...probs honestly maybe 1 or 2 I actually even know but the cast is just wonderful so far! I've been enjoying reading and posting in the roleplay myself!! I can't wait to see what other developments happen.

And yeah sorry all who just use discord for OOC. I don't plan to get one due to personal reasons so I'll just use this OOC. So I hooe I'm not missing much OOC wise!

Also when I read the execution stuff is it bad I pictured that sprite thing:

GAME OVER

Menma has been found guilty.

It's time for the punishment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back