• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa | Out of Character Discussion [Closed]

Should I expand the roster for 30+ people? [Would result in a longer RP and/or many more deaths]

• Yes, I don't mind.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, that's too much.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I have an alternative idea (please message me about it if so)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Same I had that execution music in my head. Like the first execution from a trial's music cuz the execution made me sorta think of that tbh. Been watching Danganrompa cuz this RP got me into watching it. V3 has the most chaeacters I like on it tho.

Sorry all for posting so late I have been reading but it be had writers block and a specific game, elden ring has been distracting me so apologies!

For the popularity ranking, it is not meant to be reflective of anything OOC! It is purely an IC poll based partly on activity, partly random, and partly on what I think the IC "audience" would feel.

Really, everyone's going such a nice job with this. Every character has their own struggles and angst going on. It's really making the story interesting but yes, yes they do need hugs!!
-gives all the characters huggles-

Also this rp has made me research and get into the actual Danganrompa games.

They really are! The cast is so unique and engaging. I really look forward to being able to interact with more folks 💞 I’m loving how everything’s been playing out!

And wow, that’s awesome! I honestly need to do the same. It’s been on my list forever but I haven’t had the chance to check it out yet. Hopefully soon though 👀

They really are! The cast is so unique and engaging. I really look forward to being able to interact with more folks 💞 I’m loving how everything’s been playing out!

And wow, that’s awesome! I honestly need to do the same. It’s been on my list forever but I haven’t had the chance to check it out yet. Hopefully soon though 👀
Oml just how Tobi acts-

This is the motive for this latest round.

Monokuma is showing everyone a movie that only they get to see that shows a scenario that they greatly desire. Loved ones coming back to life, rich and famous, tons of food, it can be whatever you want. It can be completely mundane, just as long as your character would desire it. You do not have to write out your movie. In fact, it's only for those who want to do it. Your character will have to watch theirs but it can be a secret to the players.

Everyone's seeming to connect their movies to their character somehow, and Pinkie Pie is here having a movie about being on cotton candy clouds with her friends with flying chocolate and talking candy/marshmallows.

All jokes aside, everyone's doing a really good job with their character's greatest desires!! I can find them all relating to the character in some way! Can't wait to read how more character's watch their movies (or not, if some people are keeping it a secret)!

Everyone's seeming to connect their movies to their character somehow, and Pinkie Pie is here having a movie about being on cotton candy clouds with her friends with flying chocolate and talking candy/marshmallows.

All jokes aside, everyone's doing a really good job with their character's greatest desires!! I can find them all relating to the character in some way! Can't wait to read how more character's watch their movies (or not, if some people are keeping it a secret)!
I second this completely! And honestly, she deserves for that dream to come true <3

Also, can I just put it out there that y'all have got me hardcore shipping Atsushi and Pinkie? I'm adoring them so much. There's something so heartwarming about their dynamic and I love it, and am simultaneously extremely afraid to see how it plays out since this is... y'know. A game about murder and despair 😂

Haha lol. Speaking of ships I mysekf have no intents to ship Claude at all in the RP cuz I have it that he married Byleth.

Everyone deserves their dreams to come true here is sad many won't be getting that. :(

I second this completely! And honestly, she deserves for that dream to come true <3

Also, can I just put it out there that y'all have got me hardcore shipping Atsushi and Pinkie? I'm adoring them so much. There's something so heartwarming about their dynamic and I love it, and am simultaneously extremely afraid to see how it plays out since this is... y'know. A game about murder and despair 😂
Pinkie deserves that dream to become reality, yes. Lol

Also same! Pinkie and Atsushi are having a moment but in the back of my mind I'm waiting to see if something bad happens or not lol

Can people post their characters theater expirence without some sort of list? People are ahead of Tobi on the list and I haven’t posted because I don’t know if I can post yet.

Can people post their characters theater expirence without some sort of list? People are ahead of Tobi on the list and I haven’t posted because I don’t know if I can post yet.
No one necessarily posted in the lists order, just mentioned whoever was ahead of them or after them in their posts when referencing their own movies

I'm pretty sure you can post yours anytime it's ready. :)

All of our characters 🤝 having bonding moments outside the theatre

Yes it's great. Also sorry for not posting, was busy this weekend but I'mma get Claude's next post done tonight.

So I didn't know where to put this but I am going to driving classes soon and am prrparing to get employed so I'm really only limiting myself to 1x1 communication on RPN. So yeah...I'm not gonna be able to be a part of the RP anymore. It's been fun but I need to cut this back so I can get ready to get my life started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back