• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa | Out of Character Discussion [Closed]

Should I expand the roster for 30+ people? [Would result in a longer RP and/or many more deaths]

• Yes, I don't mind.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, that's too much.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I have an alternative idea (please message me about it if so)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
This is probs kinda...messed up of me but I find it kinda funny the person who has the character who got the most hurt has not even been on the thread I think they noshowed.

Well, Zenterfold did say that he would give worse odds to those who were inactive, so you can only imagine the fate of those who noshowed.

Oh no, the part with Menma was actually written by Menma's player! In discussion about whether they are still in or not, I gave them the opportunity to be the sort of aggressor character for the Monokuma scene, so that's how that came about.

Yeah that is surprising but totally cool! I kinda thoight that you just did it since someone was a noshow, lol. I had just poctured like what if I had been busy and foubd that happened to my character like RIP that had been.

Apologies for the delay in posting. If you wish to give me higher odds as a result by all means do so, though I request the player for Patches not be given those odds as it's entirely my fault for any lack of posting activity on their part, as their posts are reliant on mine. I should have a post up here in a few minutes though to hopefully catch up to the group.

This is probs kinda...messed up of me but I find it kinda funny the person who has the character who got the most hurt has not even been on the thread I think they noshowed.
i'm not a noshow! im acutally atomyk's irl friend and had some irl stuff happening! menma will be posting regularly from now on :D

For the partner stuff Clementine is proposing, basically OOC anyone who doesn't vocalize who they want as a partner I'm gonna randomize OOC. IC-wise, Clementine is going to be partnering people up whether they want to or not and putting it on the chalkboard in the Café.

Don’t want to be picky or anything, but I want Nana as partner. Severia Severia did a lot of work on keeping my character going when I’m struggling to post on weekday. Plus I kinda like her as a character and sharing a room is the easiest way to stick to each other.

For the messaging stuff, as I won't be strictly stating times in the RP as we progress, feel free to handwave the messages to an extent. However, if your character is particularly choosing not to bother with it or isn't on time or something, it would be good to note it in the IC at some point.

Just a heads up, I've been on vacation most of the week. She be back Sunday. As long as jet lag doesn't kill me

Hey all. I am just writing to let everyone know I am leaving the rp cuz of perdonal reasons, so please do not tag me in posts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back