• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa | Out of Character Discussion [Closed]

Should I expand the roster for 30+ people? [Would result in a longer RP and/or many more deaths]

• Yes, I don't mind.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, that's too much.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I have an alternative idea (please message me about it if so)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
In the latest post, people are issued their personal handbooks by scanning at the monitor. For the sake of not having a long line of posts where I give them out one by one, feel free to go through it on your own or just assume your character will get one at some point. They all function exactly the same but look different depending on the person. They are essentially thin phones, so whatever kind of phone your character would have, feel free to say it looks however you'd like.

So! Welcome to our setting for the RP, or at least what will be available until some... certain events occur ; )

From here on out, it is heavily recommended everyone notes in their post which specific location their character is at (whether it be in their own room, the bedroom hallway, the main building, or the office, as examples) and who they are interacting with/mentioning in their post.

It'd help me out if you guys don't tag me unless you are interacting with my character or looking for a specific GM response (such as your character looking around).

For the people going into the daycare, Pinkie will follow shortly! I think I just lost my entire planned out response, so my post might be a bit late for the interactions with her. Haha… welp.

I'm still alive!! Apologize for my inactivity during the past week, but it has been pretty rough for me. I'll be posting after catching up with all these IC posts.

Just realized how close Sophie and Pinkie are in other aspects outside of "one’s anti-social and the other’s overly trusting". Sophie’s father owned a Chuck-E-Cheese ripoff, which of course hosted parties. It’s just… well… let’s just say they never ended as nice as Pinkie’s parties. Which is the oversimplification of the century but, okay.

Hey off topic but is the draw for victims and killers like purely RNG? Was kinda curious.is ok if that can't be answered!

Alright I was just curious (been trying to stay active but was kinda a bust for 2 days cuz of my mental health but I am doing good now so I shoukd be better the next time!)

Please do, I rarely make mistakes.
Apologies for the earlier ping, that summary was really lackluster.

The group awoke in 16 separate hotel rooms, each divided into two people. Since you play Trixie, your hotel room partner is Sunset Shimmer.

After some time the doors unlocked and people entered an elevator downstairs where they were met with a reception room, everyone got phones custom-built for each person from an id machine, and they were sent off to explore a large mall-like area.

I can't do the location summaries, you'd have to backread on that stuff if you wanna go see the locations.

Apologies for the earlier ping, that summary was really lackluster.

The group awoke in 16 separate hotel rooms, each divided into two people. Since you play Trixie, your hotel room partner is Sunset Shimmer.

After some time the doors unlocked and people entered an elevator downstairs where they were met with a reception room, everyone got phones custom-built for each person from an id machine, and they were sent off to explore a large mall-like area.

I can't do the location summaries, you'd have to backread on that stuff if you wanna go see the locations.

You summarized a whole 9 pages of IC into a few sentences. Credit to you right there, Capri.

Still though! You summarized all of it pretty pretty well, even if not much plot happened, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back