• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search

Jovabae

Unlucky Member
Hey! I’m Joey, I’m currently looking to do some fandom rps.

Here’s a quick list of my “rules” I tend to stick to for role playing.

Post Length/Reply time- I’m not really a huge stickler when it comes to post length, as long as I have something to reply to I’m happy. That being said, I average anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs per reply, then my intros can be a little longer than that. As I said, I do have a full time job and other responsibilities, but I can usually average 1-2 replies a day or sometimes more if I have the time. I do not expect a response every day from you, we all have our own lives and our own schedules, so don’t feel pressured if you can only reply once a day to once a week.
Limits- I’m pretty laid back when it comes to these things, we can discuss more as we chat. I want us both to be comfortable.
Ghosting- I’m pretty ghost friendly, it happens, I’ve done it before. But I will try my best to let you know if I’m going to be away for more than a few days.
Age- I prefer to rp with someone who is 21+, nothing against anyone, but it's what I’m most comfortable with.
Gender Pairings- I am more than comfortable doing any type of pairing, I’m most used to m// but I’ll do any of them. When it comes to m/f I do prefer to double, I’ve been in too many situations where I was expected to play the male role every time. It isn’t like I hate playing that role, but I’d like to play a female once in a while.
Where to rp- I’m most used to discord but I’m fine keeping it here on pms.
Romance- I love romance, it's definitely something I’d like to include, but it doesn’t have to be the main focus. I prefer a more organic relationship to build between our characters.
Participation- I love world building and chatting ooc with my partners, all I ask is that you are active in the planning process and not just agreeing. Let me know what you like or dislike, let's plan something together!

Now for the fandoms I will only be doing OC x OC, no OC x CC, sorry if that turns some of you away. I just don’t feel super comfortable in my ability to play canon characters. I just love to explore the worlds that the fandoms have, I’m happy doing pre or post storyline or just working within the world without using the main storyline. Even something next gen is fine with me, though the original cast would be background characters.

*-I’m super interested

The ones I’m currently interested in are:

One Piece**
Harry Potter**
Demon Slayer**
ATLA/TLOK***
Pokemon(I need a really good plot)
InuYasha*
MHA*(I’d love something dark and gritty, preferably using pro heros or villains)

Thanks for looking! Please pm me if you’re interested!

I'm down for One Piece, though I'd need a few days to come up with a full character. I have an OC I like to use, but obviously I have to fine tune them per RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back