• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lions go rawr

existing
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CURRENT CRAVING: Percy Jackson

RULES
o1. You need to be able to write a minimum of 4 beefy paragraphs for every single post you provide. If you cannot regularly write out 4-10 paragraphs, which give a variety of dialog, thoughts and actions that move the story forward, do not waste my time. Look at my samples to get an idea of how I write and how much. There's a mix of long and short posts. Don't message if you cannot regularly post this much.

o2. I'm 30 years old, and would appreciate if a prospective partner is at least 18. I don't like writing with minors or trying to strike up conversation with them. There's a huge maturity gap in 12 years. No matter how mature you are, we have vastly different experiences in life due to age, and it shows in both writing and ooc.

o3. If you don't like romance, this is your warning to back out. Romance will be in the roleplay along with the adventure, drama and action expected from the titles below.

o4. Heterosexual romances for my side, please. I will roleplay whatever sexuality for your side that you prefer. Please note when I say romance, I mean fluff, not explicit material or anything that would break the ToS.

o5. Multiple/Doubling/Quadrupling+ of characters as main characters. It's easier to remain interested when I swap between personalities, but not required. Note I am assuming most prospective partners are also females interested in playing their oc against a male canon. If you want me to play a female canon for you in exchange for my male canon, I will. But remember, you have got to play a canon character to my oc if you are going to expect me to play one to yours. I don't care if both the canon I play and my oc are female. Being a female character does not make writing someone else's character any easier.

o6. I will only roleplay over Google Documents. The background and fonts on this site hurt my eyes, and I'm rubbish at coding it to make it aesthetically pleasing. However, I'm happy to chat/plan over Discord, and prefer to chat over Discord to the messaging on here. PM me for my Discord tag; don't want to post it publicly. Hate random adds. I will NOT roleplay over Discord. Note that if you don't say anything to me about the RP after I add you, you'll be deleted in 24 hours. I'm not here to pad your friends list. (as in you have to make polite introductions over discord, not necessarily message constantly after a roleplay has been established and we're writing.)

o7. Don't be nasty about my ocs. If there is a detail that bugs you, or you just dislike that character, I can either not use said character, or omit that detail in the rp. This goes double if you are showing off a mary/gary character of your own that is god tier in their respective fandom. You also need to care about both sides of the story - not just your oc and how great they are. We cannot start when half the story (aka my side) is missing. I have, and will lose interest immediately when all you do is talk about your character, and will probably block you. I have met more rude people on this website than the other I rp on, and it's not worth the headache. If this isn't you, ignore this tidbit.

o8. You need to be willing to make the first post. Odds are I'll make it, like I have in nearly every RP I'm currently in. But it might make more sense for your characters to post first, in which case you need to be prepared to make the introduction before you message me.

o9. If I'm coming off as harsh, I don't care. Roleplaying is a hobby, and if I'm not enjoying it, there is no point to continue. If you cannot meet my requirements, find someone who you will mesh better with.

1o. Stop sending me links to your search. If you can't be bothered to read mine, what makes you think I want to go through yours?

PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR INTRODUCTIONARY MESSAGE
o1. The topic of roleplay(s) and if you want multiple. I'll probably know based off of names, but why take the chance?
o2. What character(s) are you willing to play for me? List them.
o3. Which character(s) you would like me to play for you. If you do not list anyone, I will assume my only responsibility is my OC(s) and side characters as they come in and out of the picture.
o4. How many characters are we roleplaying, if there are multiple characters listed. I'm comfortable playing up to 14 as main characters if we alternate responses (as in you post with one character, I reply with the match; rinse, repeat) per roleplay. Doing them all at once is a hefty undertaking and will take me forever and a day to complete, but is still possible.
o5. If you're going to play an OC, please link their profile if you have it, or otherwise provide some information about them. The more I know about your character, the better we can plot.
o6. Do you already have an idea on how to insert your OC into a canon universe? Maybe thoughts about a romance or a specific scene stuck in your head? TELL ME. Tell me everything you can about your ideas/plots/etc.
o7. Any information about yourself, such as a name or nickname you like to be called, any preferred pronouns, schedule outside of life, etc. that you want to share. You are not obligated to tell me any of this if you do not want to. This is for people who want to share personal details, or avoid any confusion in the future if it should arise.

ABOUT ME
If you don't care, that's fine. But there are a few people who like to get to know their rp partners.
I am 30 years old, and a female, she/her. Feel free to call me Lions. You'll see my real name in Gdocs. I hate it, for reasons that will become obvious when you see it. (I know what your first thought will be. It's everyone's.)
Currently working full time as a manager at a local upscale restaurant. I have insomnia and night terrors so I'm up at weird times and permanently exhausted.
I have health problems including type 1 diabetes, chronic migraines, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, depression, anxiety, did, and ptsd. If I'm not social for a period of time or am taking unusually long to reply, one or more of these are responsible.
A crazy cat lady. I have 10 if you count the ones that aren't friendly but still eat the food. They are all spayed and neutered, and all healthy despite the number making it sound like I'm a hoarder. Most of them are outside. Only 3 come in the house.
Sort of collect Monster High and Ever After High dolls. Wish Mattel hadn't shut it down because their new designs are rubbish. Don't @ me. They are objectively bad comparatively to the original ones.
If there's anything else, feel free to ask. I'm very unlikely to just spout a bunch of personal information to you until we're friends.

NARUTO
Nothing Boruto. I basically hate everything about this series from the timeline, new generation, to the new characters and power scaling.
If you have created any OCs that you want me to play against your character, say so. I will try to play them as faithfully to your imagination as possible.
Will do canon x oc or oc x oc.
Kankuro
Sasori
Haku
Choji
Itachi
Hidan
Sai
maybe Gaara
maybe Neji
Sasuke x Sakura AU
Male Ino x Sakura AU
OC Daisuke, OC Hikaru, OC Ryoku, OC Laito
OC x OC
I have two male OCs, with my favorite being Yukio who is far more developed. His twin sister is one of my female OCs and I love getting to play them in the same rp. He can go against a canon female or to your OC.
Will only play Sasuke to Sakura. They are my OTP. Obito to Rin or an OC who 100% replaces Rin's role in his life. Not a huge fan of trying to write Itachi anymore.
Would prefer not to write as the first 6 characters I'm asking you to write for me. (Kankuro, Sasori, Haku, Choji, Itachi & Hidan) It's literally 6 and most of them aren't popular requests. Please don't make me.
Ask for who you want me to write. There are too many to list that I can/will play - ie. 95% of the cast.

MY HERO ACADEMIA
Caught up on the anime and know all the manga spoilers despite not reading it.
Unless we're doing a crossover AU, I would like some action, heroics, and outside problems - not strictly a 'slice of life' environment.
Open to oc x oc pairings. Not interested in doing a huge OC AU world at this time.
Shoto Todoroki
Eijirou Kirishima 'Red Riot'
Izuku Midoria 'Deku'
Katsuki Bakugou 'DynaMight'
Inasa Yoarashi 'Gale Force'
Enji Todoroki 'Endeavor'
Toshinori Yagi 'All Might'
genderbent Himeko Toga
OC x OC
I have a decent chunk of male OCs, and would love the opportunity to write as any of them. Some are even my female OCs genderbent if the original ones aren't doing it.
I will write as anyone, including requests for characters like Chisaki and AFO, genderbends, and almost everyone on my request list.
I'd prefer not to write as Izuku or Enji. Shoto is hard now that I've had such talented people write him for me, but I still can and will write as him if you're patient/kind.
The LoV/PLF doesn't appeal to me personally. I'd prefer to play characters like Dabi and Tomura in a hero AU or a redemption AU of some sort.
Would love to give my own spin to Mineta, starting with an upgrade to his appearance and not making him a creep.
Ask. There are so many characters, and I don't want to list them all out and you know who you want.

JUJUTSU KAISEN
Watched the movie and first season of anime, and know most if not all the spoilers. I'm not gonna read the manga, and it will be a while before I watch season 2 because this anime is kinda boring to me.
Feel confident portraying most of the cast, but the storyline hasn't gripped me enough to have any concrete ideas beyond messing around with au jobs/etc.
Yuji Itadori / Sukuna
Mahito - AU where he's a sorcerer/not evil. I hate how many people he's killed, including many of my favorites, but he's pretty.
Toge Inumaki
Megumi Fushiguro
Kento Nanami
Saytoru Gojo
Suguru Geto
Toji Fushiguro
Yuta Okkotsu
Noritoshi Kamo
Aoi Todo
Junpei Yoshino
Ask. Preferably not characters I'm asking for. I'd rather not write as the ones I want considering I'm offering to play some of the most popular characters and am asking for exactly 4 characters.

ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM
I have only played Skyrim's title. No Morrowind, Oblivion or even ESO. Probably will never play the other titles either.
Guaranteed you know more lore than me, but don't be a jerk about it.
Mostly interested in having mod followers played for me, and will return the favor.
Kaidan (mod follower) to my dragonborn Breton mage Amaranth
Inigo (mod follower) to my tojay Khajiit rogue Lunala
Lucien Flavius (mod follower) to my spellsword Valanise Kalima
m! Serana to my Dawnguard recruit Aurelia Goldmane
m! Lydia to my dragonborn Nord warrior Aisling or Imperial spellsword Iona
your character to my Orc warrior Urza
your character to my Bosmer archer Willow
Ask. I'm happy to play any canon or mod follower for you, including who I have listed on my want list.
Willing to play other game exclusive characters for you if you are patient with me researching them and don't mind them not being 100% lore accurate.
If I don't know who a character is, I'll reasearch them.

MEDIEVAL FANTASY
This is a completely original world, with less original pairings and ideas. This is somewhat of my baby, so I'm a little picky on some details.
I have a document somewhere I can link you to that has more information on it, but know it's high fantasy - magic, dragons, monsters, etc.
Not really looking for other ideas regarding this. If you really can't see yourself playing any of the characters I envision, then you can have your own pairings in.
It's mandatory to play multiple characters. The don't always have to be the main focus, but they have a near constant presence LotR style.
The characters have names written from prior failed roleplays, so we can change the names if you desire. I have plot ideas for everyone and how some fit together in the story.
an indebted, betrothed knight, Prince Talon to my betrothed sorceress princess Anise
spoiler alert: they don't get along. will be on a grand adventure that will change how to view one another.
an archer back when bows and arrows were a joke, to my character who I've thought little about
why is this on here? because an archer who misses except when he's not trying to aim is hilarious. and he's on my list of characters I'm willing to play too.
a celebrated champion paladin of light, Alistair to my witch in hiding Tabitha
spoiler: something similar to the black plague has taken over and is thought to be the product of witchcraft. but to hunt a witch this powerful, another witch is needed.
a self-proclaimed knight-errant, possibly the last knight, Michael to my herbalist healer Charlotte
spoiler: Michael and his squire are investigating a mystery that's led to Charlotte's small home.
Grayson, a peasant turned knight through extraordinary circumstances, to whatever character you'd like to play
why the lack of details? because the partnering character tends to switch. it has been the above and below mentioned archer, a princess, a maid, a peasant, etc.
he's just lucky to be in his position, as a knight was his only dream since being a young lad. and now a grand adventure saving those in need awaits him and some others.
an archer back when bows and arrows were a joke, to your character that can be anything you want them to be
why is this on here? because an archer who misses every shot except when he's not trying to aim is hilarious and historically accurate. and he's listed above too.
Skippy, the smooth-talking ladies man knight and original wonder-boy, to your character, quite possibly a maid
the name is because he's smooth like peanut butter. will probably be Leon or Lance or something. feels like it should start with an L.
he's a ladies man, and expected to go on some rescue mission to help those in need. and his lineage says he should marry up, but he's in love with your character of a lower, serving class.
Ronald, the slick rogue likely cursed by the gods due to his foul luck, to your sharp-tongued, down on her luck mercenary
he's been pulled into searching for the witch who caused this plague, and she was injured in her last heist, and healing with the reclusive witch.
these two know one another from their seedy pasts, but now that they're stuck working together, they'll have to put aside their differences.
Nonny, the one slick rogue who got roped into being a squire, to your wench/barmaid/can be someone else
the terrible name was given, but he goes by a more interesting alias. Nonny works for the lunatic Michael, being saved from the gallows by this alleged knight, and is indebted.
your character lives in the township being investigated for the mystery these unlucky men are trying to piece together, and he can't decide if she's suspicious or just attractive.

PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS
Not interested in playing as the gods. This is not Lore of Olympus.
Can be canon au, where our characters take the place of the ones we've come to know and love, or something entirely different. Prior gen, next gen, etc.
Interested in OC x OC. Not willing to break up Percy and Annabeth. Might be convinced to do canon x oc with the characters introduced in Heroes of Olympus.
Child of Hera x Child of Zeus - I KNOW who Hera is. This would be something prophesized/end of times and a one time anomaly. It's a suggestion. Don't start bombing my inbox with 'but actually' messages. Zeus, Poseidon and Hades broke their oath. Hera could too.
Child of Ares x Child of Aphrodite
Child of Hephestus x Child of Aphrodite
Child of Hades x Child of Persephone

Anything involving the big three. Also interested in playing as a kid of Hermes.
Any x Any

HARRY POTTER
No Fantastic Beasts or the Legacy game. Not really interested in Marauders either but can be convinced if you have a good story beyond wanting your OC to snog with whatever canon.
WAY more interested in anything AU or OC x OC.
Neville Longbottom
Charlie Weasley
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy - everyone asks for him. Your OC HAS to be a pureblood. None of this forbidden romance nonsense EVERYONE pushes unless you do the EXACT same for me.
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Bill Weasley
Cedric Diggory
Ask? Worst I can say is 'no'.
The Founders Artifacts
an oc from each house is reincarnated as one of the founders essentially and has to find all their lost items to save the world from whatever bad thing happening.

Golden Quartet
harry potter's timeline but with ocs. I have ocs made for the roles I'd like, and ideas/a layout of events in their profiles. Willing to negotiate roles if you're deadset on the ones I have planned out already.

Deatheater Chase
this is the one where you get to play a Slytherin boy to my mudblood Gryffindor girl. she causes trouble - voldemort wants her dead, and he's assigned to do it. she saves him from a dementor attack knowing full well he's trying to kill her, and when he's nursed back to health, feels too guilty to turn her in.

HUNGER GAMES
I dislike the movies, and I hate Katniss as a character. You can disagree, but I'm not going to debate it.
Obviously everything would be an AU that Katniss is a side character in, or straight up doesn't exist.
No knowledge of the new movie/book, so we cannot incorporate it.
I have little to 0 interest in strictly the politics and boring war or peace/rebuilding after. I want to write during the games, and build to anything else.
Cato to my Clove
Gale to my Madge - she's a book exclusive character. They didn't interact much, so you don't have to know about her.
Both pairings I want to have entered the games and won their respective game.
Peeta
Finnick
Marvel
Thresh
Please don't ask for Haymitch. I don't and never have drank and cannot fathom writing as someone who is perpetually drunk. I WILL play him during his youth/games, though.

DISNEY/FAIRYTALES
I want dark fairytales. Some cross between disney and brother's grimm style versions. Or a gender reverse of the basic stories that we're familiar with.
Would like a larger world. Think Once Upon A Time style where everyone's included, but doesn't necessarily intersect. And no modern timeline. I despise modern 'twists' on fairytales.
Not a fan of Peter Pan. I know it's everyone's most beloved fairytale, but I've never liked it. IF I include this, you better be giving me some fairytales I want, as in plural because I know you're gonna want me to play Hook and Pan for you.
Would love anything Ever After High themed if dark and twisted isn't your thing.
I'm the main character/princess.
Snow White
Sleeping Prince
Beauty & the Beast
Cinderella
Little Red Writing Hood
Handsel & Gretel
The Little Mermaid
Rapunzel
Sleeping Beauty
Aladdin
Princess & the Frog
Swan Lake
The Little Match Girl
Goldilocks & the Three Bears
Handsel & Gretel
Alice In Wonderland MAYBE
Peter Pan MAYBE
Am I missing a big fairytale? Remind me.

MERLIN
The old BBC show that used to be on Netflix based on Arthurian lore.
I'd love to have all the knights of the round table but understand that's a tall order.
Not currently willing to play characters I want because every time I have in the past, I never get who I want because I'm playing them for everyone else.
Arthur Pendragon
Mordred
Percivel
Leon (if we have a rp including everyone and the numbers are skewed)
Merlin
Merlin x Morganna in a twist where she isn't evil.
Lancelot
Gwaine
Elyon
Leon

STRANGER THINGS
Caught up to the story. RIP my baby Max.
Would generally prefer to age up the characters, as I don't want to be writing as a child and shipping them.
Billy to my OC in an AU where he lives
Eddie to my OC/Chrissy in an AU where she lives
Steve to my OC
Mike to my El
Lucas to my Max
Steve to your OC/Nancy
Johnathan to your OC/Nancy
Eddie to your OC/Chrissy in an AU where she lives
Lucas to your Max/OC
Dustin to your Suzie/OC
Argyle to your Eden
Jim to your Joyce
Will to your OC
Robin to your OC
Ask? There's only so many characters and only very few I won't play.

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (the game)
This is kinda obscure. There isn't a huge player base and it's convoluted to make this style game into a roleplay. But here we are.
Because there aren't a whole lot of characters to pick from, I'm more than willing to play to play characters from other horror genres. (IE, you like DBD Trickster, I can play him for you. Or you have a thing for Freddy Kreuger - same thing) Would prefer not to play who I'm asking for since this tends to leave me playing who I wanted to write against, since my side gets dropped. I will consider playing who I'm asking for, but really prefer not to.
Only seen the first two movies and the bad 2022 remake. Going to go on the first 2 movies lore and the game, because this universe contradicts a lot with how many movies and remakes there are.
Willing to do Canon x Canon or Canon x OC. Would do OC x OC too, depending.
Johnny Sawyer to my OC
Leland Mckinney to my OC/maybe Connie or Julie

Danny Gaines
Sonny Williams
Bubba Sawyer 'Leatherface'- I have specific ideas on how to make this work, so he wouldn't be mute.
Robert Sawyer 'Chop Top'
Nubbins Sawyer 'Hitchhiker'
Ask.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back