• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:
25, so I would prefer it if you were 21+​
I work Mon-Fri from 6-5, sometimes earlier and sometimes later. Sometimes even on the weekend. So please be patient if I am not able to post daily.​
Ditch friendly​
Prefers Discord or Email​
Loves Pinterest and has many boards for my OCs and love creating them for roleplays​

What I am Looking For:
Someone who is ditch friendly and patient​
Someone who enjoys ooc chatting and is friendly(I always love ooc chatting with my partners)​
Someone who understands that sometimes real life gets in the way​
Someone who will plot and expand on ideas with me​

Cravings:
  • MCU
I have a couple of OCs in mind, and have some ideas/plots we can work with. I also have two AU plots in mind! One is a Mafia AU and the other is a Bridgerton Inspired AU. I love all kinds of tropes, so don’t be afraid to ask to include anything you’d like!
Looking for someone to play Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, or Helmut Zemo.
I would also love a poly type of pairing. I will double/triple as whoever you would like. I am comfortable playing most canon characters, and am up to date with all of the movies and Disney+ shows!

• Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
I am looking for someone to play Robb Stark, Oberyn Martell, Daemon Targaryen, or Harwin Strong. In return, I can double and play whoever you like!
Very rough plots/ideas in mind, would love to play around with the ideas.
Most likely would be bending canon for these characters

Extras:
Considering the subject matter, my limits are aligned with GOT/HOTD. However, there are some slight exceptions.
Also, there are other fandoms I’m interested in. However, these two are my biggest craves but please feel free to ask about others.

Hi! I would absolutely be down to play one or both of your AUs for the MCU. And I have experience playing each of the characters you’re craving and I’d be willing to play your pick of the litter (or even more) in exchange for Loki and maybe Bucky in exchange :)

About Me:
25, so I would prefer it if you were 21+​
I work Mon-Fri from 6-5, sometimes earlier and sometimes later. Sometimes even on the weekend. So please be patient if I am not able to post daily.​
Ditch friendly​
Prefers Discord or Email​
Loves Pinterest and has many boards for my OCs and love creating them for roleplays​

What I am Looking For:
Someone who is ditch friendly and patient​
Someone who enjoys ooc chatting and is friendly(I always love ooc chatting with my partners)​
Someone who understands that sometimes real life gets in the way​
Someone who will plot and expand on ideas with me​

Cravings:
  • MCU
I have a couple of OCs in mind, and have some ideas/plots we can work with. I also have two AU plots in mind! One is a Mafia AU and the other is a Bridgerton Inspired AU. I love all kinds of tropes, so don’t be afraid to ask to include anything you’d like!
Looking for someone to play Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, or Helmut Zemo.
I would also love a poly type of pairing. I will double/triple as whoever you would like. I am comfortable playing most canon characters, and am up to date with all of the movies and Disney+ shows!

• Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
I am looking for someone to play Robb Stark, Oberyn Martell, Daemon Targaryen, or Harwin Strong. In return, I can double and play whoever you like!
Very rough plots/ideas in mind, would love to play around with the ideas.
Most likely would be bending canon for these characters

Extras:
Considering the subject matter, my limits are aligned with GOT/HOTD. However, there are some slight exceptions.
Also, there are other fandoms I’m interested in. However, these two are my biggest craves but please feel free to ask about others.
bump c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back