• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay Search! (Primarily Anime and Video Games)

Bloody_Death

The Ultimate Cookie Muncher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! It's been awhile since I've posted here but I've been in the mood for trying to get into some rps for fandoms I've been into for awhile!

But first a bit about me:

🐏 You can call me Tammy or Tam.
🐏 I'm 19 years old and a incoming college sophomore.
🐏 I don't really mind the age of my partnes, but if you are uncomfortable with my age that is fine!
🐏 I've been rping for about 5 years now.
🐏 I prefer doubling with fandoms, but am open to only Ocs or only Canons!
🐏 Romance is preferred but not a must have! I enjoy platonic relationships as well!
🐏 I don't have many triggers but I tend to enjoy more casual themes.

Now some things I want from you:

🦙 Fairly active. As a college student I get that everyday might not be doable. But I would like to have at least a few days a week if possible! I tend to range from several times a day to every other day.
🦙 No ghosting if possible. If things don't click that's fine! But I would appreciate it if I could get a heads up for any long breaks or wanting to stop. I tend to ping around one week after no response but don't do more after that.
🦙 No one liners please. I always struggle to respond. With that in mind, I also don't enjoy post that are too long for the same reason. I tend to stay between 3 to 5 paragraphs. So I would like if we could match! I usually tend to mirror responses anyway though.
🦙 OOC talk! It's nice to actually talk with my partners outside of rp. Whether it's about the rp or not!

And lastly the Fandoms

I'll list a few that I'm currently into. They'll probably change up or have some added later. But for now this is what I have!

🕊️ Splatoon/Coroika!
🕊️ Genshin Impact!
🕊️ Haikyuu!
🕊️ Obey Me!
🕊️ Twisted Wonderland!

For plots, I am down for any ideas or aus! I tend to like oc inserts especially for the games with customizable MCs. Or running along the events of the story with our own characters! I enjoy plotting too let's come up with something good!

Thank you for reading! <3<3<3

Last edited:
Hiii! I am! Feel free to dm me or just ask more questions here!

Are you perhaps interested in MHA/BNHA?

Hellooo! I'm not really caught up with the anime but I'd be down for some mha as well! Feel free to dm me and we can talk more!

what about bloodborn or dark souls? if not i have other rps that i would love to share with ya :D
I honestly don't play a lot of those harder games because I'm bad lmao. So I haven't played any of those. But I'm up to hear about any other fandoms you're looking for. No promise that I'll be able to choose one though.

Hi! Is this still open? i’m interested with doing a Haikyuu rp with you!

Hellooo! Sure I'll always be down for some Haikyuu. Feel free to dm me 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back