• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fandom roleplay request .

softlysage

hi !! i'm yadriel or sage (either is fine), my pronouns are he/him and i want to roleplay with someone.

literacy .
semi - lit to advanced lit.

shipping .
depends on roleplay

fandoms .
ෆ harry potter

ෆ the sandlot

ෆ it ( 2017 )

ෆ girl meets world

ෆ disney's descendants

preferred plots .
(will change, this is just what i want to do right now.)

ෆ was re-watching the sandlot and lowkey got mlm vibes from scotty and benny, so now i want to roleplay that right now because it is one of my hyperfixations and also i'm very gay. would be pretty much pure fluff, except for maybe some period-typical homophobia if we want to add some angst. no smut. these characters are ✨ children ✨ and i won't go anywhere beyond "awkward preteens having innocent crushes."

roleplay rules .
ෆ i usually prefer semi - lit to advanced lit, but i'm okay with occasional shorter replies if you still give a good enough insight on what your character is thinking, feeling, doing, etc. for me to write a good response.

ෆ no out-of-character bigotry. homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, antisemitism, etc. will not be tolerated unless it's your character. even then, please don't use slurs. you can imply that your character said one though.

and . . . that's about it. other than the basic respect, talk to me about plot and stuff before we start, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back