• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom pairings. (Eighteen or older, please.)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello, and welcome to this shitty thread of mine.

I'm back in the hopes that I can find a few good partners.

Before going any further, please just let me say that I'm only interested in people who are eighteen years or older in real life.

This is a comfort thing for me, since I am an adult. 

I am on the search for literate and semi-active partners. I'd like partners who can generally reply between every day to every two days. 

I'm looking for partners who write well, which means that you can spell words correctly, use the correct version of words (your, you're), and you have decent grammar.

I do fandoms mainly, and I prefer to stick to canon x oc

My own preferences are Male x Female first, Female x Female second, and Male x Male third.

I pair my oc's with men, mostly, and am hesitant to pair them with females, though it's not 100% out of the question.

I play females for my own romance only, since I don't like male x male.

If you want to do any other type of pairing for your own romance, I will happily double. 

I will not, however, play the lone male, or the lone canon character. Let's be fair here.

The fandoms I'm interested in are listed below.

If they are bold, I'm more interested in them currently.

If they are italic, I haven't finished them. 

(In the case of games, it means I have not finished all in the series. In the case of TV shows, it means I am not caught up.)

Harry Potter

Yuri on Ice

Supernatural

Game of Thrones

Percy Jackson

Death Note

Nana

Attack on Titan

Legend of Korra

Ouran High School Host Club

Life is Strange

Pokemon 

Dragon Age

Dragon ball Z

The Witcher 3

The Walking Dead

Kingdom Hearts

Legend of Zelda

Persona 3 & 4

Psycho-Pass

Fruits Basket

Fma: Brotherhood

Sailor Moon

My Love Story

Final Fantasy

Fire Emblem

Haikyuu

Naruto

Bleach

Danganronpa

Steven Universe

If you don't see something listed here that you like, don't be afraid to ask. I may have forgotten things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back