• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{ ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH

@NoxFeratu -- Awesome. So did you have a preference for which was played? I was thinking either they could be friends when younger but perhaps an incident with their family and some ghouls caused them to seek out the life of an investigator? Just an idea, all I know is I want them to have some former connection. Or, we could even use the amnesiac idea. Maybe without the boyfriend part cause that seems a little too sudden for something that's likely to be dark and have a lot of angst. One of them could have got amnesia somehow and completely forgotten the past connection they use to have with the ghoul/investigator? Hmm.

@razorstar -- I do have quite a few original Supernatural characters I could use. I've got a Hunter, an Archangel (Raziel) my own take on the Nephilim and an original supernatural creature based off the Kitsune but whom consume the spirit/souls of humans rather than brain flesh. So yeah, I'd be up for that! ^_^

I was actually thinking the same thing with the Amnesiac route. Also them having a former connection would help, should the amnesiac be an actual ghoul or maybe he used to be a human but he was turned into a one-eyed and was given amnesia via some fake medical stuff (i mean, there's ghouls. we can make things up) making him believe he's always just been a ghoul. The investigator and the one eyed meet up at a cafe or a bar and start talking. The investigator recognizes him either right away or sometime into the conversation and the ghoul either just goes along without actually remembering or insists the investigator doesn't know him.

Great! I should warn you that I'm only on season three, but I have friends who are all of the way caught up with the series who just love spoiling things for me, so don't worry about that too much, haha.

I'd love to play my own supernatural creature, who's more of a 'classic' Skinwalker, one that needs the skin of an animal to take on their form, and I don't really have a preference over which of your own characters you use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back