• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{ ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]I m interested in roleplaying with you.

[/QUOTE]
And I am interested in role playing with you! : D

What caught your eye?

MikkiAli said:
Oh I love all of these plots. I'm down for roleplaying if you are! ~

I'm glad you like them. : 3 I'm more than down for role playing! Anything catch your eye in particular?

Hmm.. Youtuber, Avenger, one of the modern orginal plots), arranged marriage/s, etc. I can do other fandoms, since there are a lot of fandoms.

[QUOTE="Sweet Sia]I'm glad you like them. : 3 I'm more than down for role playing! Anything catch your eye in particular?

[/QUOTE]

Step Brother x Step Brother

Brother's Best Friend x Younger Brother

Boss's Son x Employee

and Youtubers all seem very interesting
:)

tumblr_lppay4rRnW1r1t5kao1_500.jpg

@JustSmile -- Cool. : 3 Did you have an idea for how they might meet again or did you want to come up with something together? Perhaps the Angel is protecting / guarding a human the demon has been sent to kill?

Back from camp which was wonderful and amazing. Anyone looking for a role play partner? I could sure use a few to get over the boredom of the work week. ^_^

[QUOTE="Unraveled Gaara]I'd love to do a Naruto or Attack on Titan roleplay with you!!

[/QUOTE]
Hi! ^_^ I'm on my phone so excuse any mistakes, but I'd love to do either with you! Did you have any preferred pairings or even an alternate universe with ocs?

[QUOTE="Sweet Sia]Hi! ^_^ I'm on my phone so excuse any mistakes, but I'd love to do either with you! Did you have any preferred pairings or even an alternate universe with ocs?

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to do either OC x OC or Canon x OC in either of them ^^ I don't have a preference on which we do, so you can choose :D

I'm interested in doing a Minho x OC [The Maze Runner] with you! I won't be able to role-play in the Scorch Trials though, haven't seen it yet.

Wishes said:
I'm interested in doing a Minho x OC [The Maze Runner] with you! I won't be able to role-play in the Scorch Trials though, haven't seen it yet.
Oh sorry, I didn't see the Minho x OC pairing in the ships, since I'm not comfortable with playing Minho's character, could we do a Tony Stark x OC [Avengers] instead?

Hello!

I've read through your post, and I can say that I am quite interested..

The pairings that I'd say sold me were Brother's Best Friend x Younger Brother and also the Supernatural pairing OC Hunter x OC Supernatural.

Shouls I PM you, or should I expect one from you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back