• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{ ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH

I definitely am! I've mostly been roleplaying on my phone recently so replying through pms since I don't check this thread much.

If you want to role play please pm me! Thanks. (:3)

Hi there (:3)

I'd be interested in a Boss son x Employee roleplay with you!

I have a plot idea too for this if you'd be interested?

Back and still looking for a few lovely partners after a slow down with my current plays, hit me up. < 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do the Maze Runner with you! I can play either Thomas or Minho for you and maybe you could play Newt for my OC? :)

I'm interested in the Dragon x knight (plot and pairing) or Lycan x Human Hunter if you're still looking for a partner !

amybri18 said:
Hi!
I'm interested in doing a YouTube RP. I did one a while ago, but it just sorta died, so I'd like to bring it back. I was thinking we could do a YouTube Gamer x Blogger (me being the Gamer please!). I can tell you the plot over PM if you are interested.

If you don't want to do the above, I'll do a Hunger Games OC x OC.

Sorry, I meant YouTube Vlogger. Autocorrect.
I would love to do a youtube rp with you, I can not send PMs right now though...

If you're interested, I have a plot brewing for a Naruto OC x OC scenario ;3 Feel free to shoot me a message whenever!

Wanna play? PM me. Looking for some more partners now that things have slowed down. : 3 Just read the books 'The Others' by Anne Bishop too and I'd be up for an original role play based off it!

If you could play Finnick for my OC i'd be happy to play anyone else for you. :)

I'm down for Amnesiac x Boyfriend or Tokyo Ghoul: Ghoul x Ghoul or Kaneki/Sasaki x OC if you are~

What I've really been looking for with Tokyo Ghoul is an investigator x ghoul where the two use to know each other somehow. Conflicts of interest are my favorite ~ Otherwise, I'd be happy to do Amnesiac x Boyfriend as well. C :

[QUOTE="Sweet Sia]What I've really been looking for with Tokyo Ghoul is an investigator x ghoul where the two use to know each other somehow. Conflicts of interest are my favorite ~ Otherwise, I'd be happy to do Amnesiac x Boyfriend as well. C :

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with Ghoul x Investigator. That'd be interesting~ Let's do that c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back