• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{ ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH

Would you be up for doing a Loras x Renly RP? Unfortunately I'm not very caught up with the series. I'm about halfway through the fourth book and I just finished watching season one of the show. If that doesn't restrict us at all, I'd be happy to do it with you!

@Integra -- To be honest I'm not terribly interested in a Got role play at the moment. (Yes, I really should update my thread! >3< Sorry) but did anything else perhaps catch your eye? ^^

Oh, it's okay. I understand.

I guess the Dragon (Shifter) x Human King/Prince/Knight sort of caught my eye, as well as the Lycan x Vampire idea you had. If you're up for either of these, so am I!

[QUOTE="Sweet Sia]I'll send you my idea for the first one over PMs. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and PM me whenever you want! :)

I'd really like to do Until Dawn! Josh x OC

You prefer playing Males, correct? I just wanted to make that clear! <3

[QUOTE="Sweet Sia]@SnowFeather -- I'll shoot you a PM soon with my ideas for those two. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Should I pm you instead?

I'd be up for several of these, but in particular, the fact that you've listed Fate/Zero / Fate/Stay Night is a godsend. I'd be more than up for OC x OC of any kind you happen to prefer. Alternatively, Fairy Tail and Naruto are both viable options, should you wish to pursue them.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested~

Last edited by a moderator:
@Naruyashan -- Oops! Didn't see this on mobile, sorry. I'd love to do an OC Fate role play! I've never gotten to do one, believe it or not. Did you have a preferred pairing in mind? Like Master x Servant, Master x Master or Servant x Servant?

tumblr_nu6ocjcxIF1ufevkfo1_500.gif

@Despairingly Lucky -- No! I think that's an awesome idea. : 3 Sorry about the slow response. Sasaki is indeed too adorbz, right? And yet so tragic at the same time, especially in the recent few chapters. Ouch, my heart. Any way, that sounds like a fun place to start. The OC could either be a fellow investigator whom has either heard the rumors about Sasaki or perhaps is even tasked by someone high up to keep an eye on him? Adding some ulterior motive and conflicting loyalties later on. Or alternatively even a human with little knowledge about what CCG does but whom Sasaki can feel normal around, similar to Kimi and Nishki? Though of course they get tangled in to the troubles that follow Sasaki/Kaneki around. Any way, those are just my ideas. We can use them or do something different it's all good. ^_^

@ArcticJunky -- I would love to do a play with you! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to the site! I'd be up for either, may I ask though which of my fandoms caught your eye?

I have a new plot I'd love to do if anyone's up for it.

Dragon (Shifter) x Human Soldier

Humans and dragons used to live in peace many years ago, until a powerful human family decided they wanted the power of the winged people all to their own. So they orchestrated a way to bring down the powerful dragons ~ And in what's known as the 'betrayal' to the Dragons, attacked the nest of the highest dragons, killing their young.

The Dragon's retaliated in force against the humans responsible, and in doing so playing into the hands of the humans who wanted to control them. Denying any culpability in the slaughter of the dragons young, they portrayed the attack against humans as proof that the dragons were vicious creatures ~ Bent on human destruction, and thus needed to be destroyed before they could destroy humans.

The ensuing war ravaged the smallest towns and the greatest cities but in the end, despite their valiant fight and great power ~ The dragons were no match for humanities limitless numbers and succumbed, the remaining few fleeing into small hidden communities in the most remote parts of the world, still hunted to this day.

One night a small army barracks on the outskirts of human civilization is attacked by a winged beast ~ Dragon sighting are rare in this time and the recruits are initially routed, but manage to eventually beat back the Dragon with brute force, injuring but failing to kill it before it can escape.

The next day one of the recruits goes to check on his friend who hasn't left his tent since morning ~ Assuming him sick, but finding him instead with an injury that seems all too familiar... ; 3

That's written up fresh off the top of my head so it can probably be improved. I'm open to changes, too! If this plot interests you let me know! ^_^

Also super-mega-duper craving Supernatural right now and would love to flesh out a Supernatural or Archangel oc of mine. : 3

Hi there! New around these parts so afraid I can't PM you yet but I'd absolutely love to do an m// RP with you - all of your ideas are wicked so I'm now a little hyper and eager to jump in, so forgive me if this is a bit rushed. I'd be interested in RPing any of the following:

Dragon (Shifter) x Human Soldier

Prince x Revolutionary

Angel x Demon

Grand Thief x Detective

Amnesiac x Boyfriend

Lycan x
Human Hunter

Step Brother x Step Brother ! ♥

Romeo & Juliet-Esque

Bandmates

Vacations

Soccer (Football) Player x Soccer Player (Rivals, Newcomer x Veteran, Etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back