• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fandom or original plots fxf mxm literate rp

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay with. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

There are a few plots that I’m interested in, please let me know which plot youre eyeing. Keep in mind that none of these will be straight (fxm) rps.

Fandom rp:

I’d like to be Yuri, and I’m interested in having a yandere based theme. Please keep in mind this will be a wlw only rp, and will not do mxf. I think it would work best if you play the character that you’re supposed to play while playing the actual game. Just as a female of course. I’m also interested in the fandoms Moriarty the Patriot (mxm) and FNAF (mxm)!

Plot one:

TW: Backrooms, liminal spaces, dissociation, constant “wake up” phrases.

Everyday always felt the same to others. Wake up. Get ready. Go to work or school. Go home. Do homework. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. In a suburban neighborhood, everything looked similar. Though there were two people (our ocs) that strive to make life an an adventure. Having fun, going out, exploring more than what others had to offer. So when they get trapped in places in their dreams that stopped that, it becomes more and more serious.

They start to have the same dreams with both of them inside. It starts the same. They go to bed, and then wake up in a strange place. The backrooms. Each night they seem trapped in a new/new levels. The only way to make it stop is to beat every level, but there was a problem…with the danger, the realness, was that even possible? How long would it take for them to break? To not know what’s real and what’s a dream?

I have an oc that I would like to use and I’ll send his info when we message. He’s a young adult (18-19), deaf, has a horrible relationship with his dad, angsty, but also has a soft spot for his partner. I’d like to explore both of our ocs lives along with the plot!

Plot two:

(My character) doesn’t belong in that world. Not really. He doesn’t understand why he’s there, but he needed to get out. While staying, he had to follow a set of rules if he wanted to return back home. Though that changes when he meets (your character) that doesn’t seem to remember him, which was strange since everyone else acts like (my character) has been here the entire time.

They meet when (my character) comes home early while (your character) is babysitting (my characters) siblings. When their eyes meet, they realize that they have never seen each other before. Once he realize that (my character) doesn’t belong there, they start to work together to follow the rules and find a way out. Though the more time goes on, the more impatient they get. And as romance starts getting in the way, it starts to raise the question if (my character) should leave or stay, and if (your character) has the best intentions when it comes to keeping it a secret that (my character) didn’t belong here in the first place.

So this plot is loosely based off of a Reddit horror story. For this plot, our characters will be 18-19, maybe early twenties. My oc is the same I’ll use for the first one. I’d like to explore both of our ocs lives along with the plot! I’m also down for your character to be revealed as the antagonist later if you wanna do a twist, maybe a missing rule about not trusting him?

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back