• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~* Fandom OCxCanon Doubling *~

Vinyl_Serenade

Meme Master
Hey, lovelies ❤

Hopefully quarantine is treating you all well! I'm in a position where I can pick up a few more threads, so please hit me up if you are interested! Please please please make sure you read the rules so we can be sure we'll ~ vibe ~ :angels:

~*** EDIT: If you want to roleplay, please please please send me a DM, do not reply to this thread! This is in my rules as well-- I am not trying to be nitpicky and annoying, I just want to make sure everyone reads the rules so we know we're compatible and I won't make anyone uncomfortable. <3 ***~

~*** QUICK NOTE: If we are writing together, and I am behind on my replies to 'ya, please feel free to bump me! ***~

tumblr_njsdu43qFy1rna4rao2_r1_1280.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

❁ Rules and Writing Style ❁

✧ You can call me Tofu! I'm a 23-year-old college student, love cats, and have been writing 10+ years

✧ Please be 21+!

✧ I only RP through DM's, so please do not reply to this thread as I will not respond. Discord is wonderful for OOC plotting and can be given out as well!

✧ OCxCanon with doubling.

✧ If we have the same love interest listed for something, please still message me! I am not picky at ALL-- we can write splits, I can go with someone else, I'm totally chill and would hate to lose out on a lovely writing partner just because of anime boys, lol.

✧ I can write anywhere from 250 - 1000+ words per character, and will match whatever you are comfortable with

✧ High-literate/advanced. I might ask for a writing sample and would be happy to provide one of my own for you!

✧ Plotting-heavy, enjoy incorporating themes like mystery and action. This is a big one: if you are not down to plot with me or I feel like I have to carry that part of the RP, I'll probably grow overwhelmed and disinterested. I love making plot docs, timelines, sharing headcanons, etc. I am not a fan of "let's just start off and see where it goes", I really love making detailed adventures for our characters to go on.

✧ Going off the above point, I really don't want the entire plot to be romance. It's good stuff for sure, but I really want angst, mystery, action, investigation, etc-- something to spice it up beyond just fluff and slice-of-life.

✧ Comfortable with M/F and F// pairings. Totally gucci with LGBTQ+ OCs and headcanons.

✧ I have some pretty bad medical issues that sometimes put me out of commission for a while, and my job gets difficult on occasion. Please be patient w me, I'm really sorry that it's frustrating.

✧ Ditch-friendly, ghost-friendly. Stuff happens, I get it, it's just a hobby! If you've ghosted me before and wanna start up again shoot me a message, I promise I won't be offended at all. If I've ghosted you, I'm totally sorry, sometimes life gets rough. Hit me up, and we can start where we left off!

❦ Fandoms and Love Interests ❦

Here are the fandoms I would be interested in RP-ing (In no particular order). My OC's love interests in the [brackets]. I can play any character for you unless stated otherwise.

I am not picky about love interests AT ALL-- if you don't feel comfortable playing on the list, it's totally cool, I'm sure we can find someone you would enjoy writing. If we have the same love interest? Not a problem, we could just write parallel timelines for our RPs or I'll go with someone else. I don't care at all.

PLEASE NOTE: For all fandoms, I would like to age the characters we will be writing/interacting with to 21+. Not for NSFW reasons, but because I enjoy/prefer writing against adult characters, especially if we are putting them in dangerous/violent situations. ^-^

✧ Psycho-Pass [Ginoza, Yayoi]

✧ Death Note [L, Matsuda]

✧ Fire Emblem (I have played all the games Awakening+) [So many LOL, message me to discuss]

✧ Tokyo Ghoul [Yomo, Arima, Hidei, Suzuya]

✧ My Hero Academia [Aizawa, Shigaraki, Kurono/Chronostasis, Toga, Tokoyami, Iida, Shinso]

Please Note: Since I get a lot of requests for this fandom, I would really like to do some more custom plots than just following 1-A and using canon events. I love villain plots and pro-hero AU's, or we could even keep the classroom setting and just insert a lot of custom missions or villains to put the squad up against. I have a lot of ideas here, so as long as you're open to plotting something with me, that's all I ask!

✧ Mob Psycho 100 [Reigen, Minegishi, Shizamaki]

✧ Divinity: Original Sin 2

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

coded by [COLOR=#A0522D]@DeerPrince[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Hello there! I'd love to try and play either Aizawa or Iida for you~ Let me know how you feel in PM's!

Bump!

Also, as I stated in my rules, please please please do not reply to this thread if you wanna RP! I would love it if you send a DM with a quick introduction and we can go from there <3 If you've replied to this thread and see this I still really wanna RP with you, please just send a DM!

Hello! If you're still interested I'd love to do a Death Note roleplay with you. I would like Matsuda for a love interest though so maybe we can work something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back