• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FANDOM OC X CANON CRAVINGS {always open}

Hunni_Bunni

Rabbit Queen
Hiya! I'm Hunni, 19, tired college sophomore, roleplayer of 4 years. Overall just a nerd who likes to write.

•Basic info•

→I'll only roleplay with someone 18+, minors do not interact

→I can only respond about 3 times a week, possibly more but I'm busy with classes and my rabbits

→I'm open to doubles, I can play most characters, just ask me

→I'm LGBTQIA+ friendly!

→I do mxf, fxf, and mxm pairings

→I write 2 paragraphs minimum, for myself and if I double

→OOC chats are wonderful, I love collaborating on plots, casual chatting, fandom talk, all of it. But its not required if you're not comfortable chatting

→I just have really basic base plot ideas,, I'm open to any AUs and ideas you're interested in

→Your portrayal doesn't have to be 100% perfect, some characters are super hard to get

→If we do Danganronpa I'd prefer non despair, I'm also not the greatest with horror and suspense.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

•Plot ideas•
Again, these are just basic ideas that we can build off of.

Arranged marriage; the drama of it all, it only works with a few of the fandoms, but it's good drama

Soulmate AUs; I'm a hopeless romantic and I live for these. I don't mind which one we use since there's lots of different versions of this AU

Enemies to lovers; I'm a sucker for good development what can I say. This can be so well done once built on like the reason, both sides coming to terms with it, developing to awkward friends, all of it!

Flatmates/Roommates; Can be combined with enemies to lovers

Rivals; The drama, the angst, top tier

Idol AU; The classic Idol AU. Our characters can team up for a duo, trio, group, etc or end up just being signed under the same label

Monster AU; Literally anything involving monsters, including monster x human

Cafe AU; Another cute classic. Cafe AUs can be super nice, like muse a ends up working with muse b despite muse b not being the biggest fan of the idea

Fake dating AU; Almost any other plot can go with this one. Fake dates are for numerous reasons like saving face, impressing people, getting over an ex, all of that

Fantasy AU; A stable, semi-overdone au. Not as kean on this one but it could be fun

Internet friends; Muses A and B have been online friends for years. They finally go on call for the first time with webcams and find out they already know each other/live in the same area. This can be combined with any of the other plots

Lets Play; Loosely based on the webcomic, veeery loosely. I just enjoy the idea of a popular gamer ruining a new game developers rep on accident and then having to be their neighbor and deal with seeing them.

•Fandom list•

Key:👌= Craving levels
✌️= Not interested but could consider

👌👌👌Avatar the last airbender- Zuko, Sokka

👌👌Danganronpa- Kazuichi, Sonia, Hajime, Mikan, Ibuki, Rantaro, Kaito, Korekiyo

✌️ Disney- Tadashi, Hercules, Meg, Flynn Rider, Li Shang

✌️Free! Iwatobi Swim Club- Rin

👌Haikyuu- Kuroo, Suga, Akaashi, Iwaizumi

👌👌👌👌My hero Academia- Todoroki, Bakugou, Tamaki, Momo, Mina, Kaminari, Hawks

👌👌Ouran highschool host Club- Tamaki, Haruhi

If you're up for any of these, send me a PM so we can plot and all that. Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back