• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Mix ♬

lostsouls

coffee and tea addict
E3493F91-0CA3-42D2-AB00-4366B3A37C92.gif

Thank you for clicking on this thread!

My name is Lily, I’m 20+ years old and my pronouns are she/her.
I’ve been roleplaying for about five years now and I can call myself quite experienced when it comes to fandom roleplays.
That is also what I am searching for today!

I think we could be great partners if...

you write at least one paragraph
• you enjoy to double (OC x Canon pairings only)
• you enjoy fandom roleplays in general
• you respect my limits and triggers and are willing to tell me yours, so we can create a safe roleplay for both of us
• you are okay with sometimes waiting a day or two for a reply
• you let me know when you’re not going to reply for longer than a week
• you don’t make your characters overpowered or create mary sues

I’d love to try both canon x canon and oc x canon!

Fandoms:

♡ - craving
underlined - who I’d like you to play

• Star Wars ♡
(I can play: any female character, Han Solo, Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cassian Andor, Finn)
• Harry Potter ♡
(I can play: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Fred & George Weasley, Remus Lupin, Cedric Diggory, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black)
• Game of Thrones
(I can play: Jon Snow, Jaime Lannister, Robb Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Oberyn Martell, any female character)

Maze Runner
(I can play: Thomas, Minho, Newt, Teresa)
• MCU ♡
(I can play: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Thor, Loki, Stephen Strange, Peter Parker, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff)
• Peaky Blinders
(I can play: Thomas Shelby, Arthur Shelby, John Shelby, Michael Gray)
• X-Men (needs some convincing)
(I can play: Erik Lensherr, Charles Xavier, Wade Wilson)
If you are interested in any of these, send me a private message!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in doing either a Star Wars or Harry Potter roleplay. I'm fine with whichever one you want to do more, I don't really have a preference.

Hey! I'd love to do a Harry Potter rp with you. However, I'm new to RPNation, and unfortunately I don't know how to send a PM, which is why I'm replying to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back