• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cravings

Insomi

sLAM DUNK
It's that time of day again,

any who here's my short little introduction.

My name is Isomi and I'm 15 I'm into fandoms that not a lot of people are in, so I'll be posting the one's a want to do lottttt.

I'm fine with doubling, mxm,fxf,mxf. I like to play the female since I am one but whatever. I can pms or threads I prefer pms but again whatever.

I do casual and 2-5 paragraphs, please don't expect perfect grammar because I think my grammar is decent I suppose.

If it gets very heated fade to black, k?

I have a few pairings in mind so please ask about them since I won't post them on here.

If you're interested please pm me or comment or tell me to pm ya.

Fandoms: *= pLEASE I LOVE THIS

Pokemon conquest* {I can double or do ocxoc, I love this game okay? Got a lot of plots in mind}

Dangan ronpa*

Fire emblem fates*

Vocaloid

Splatoon*

Yandere simulator*

Animal crossing*{that may sound odd but I have a cute little romantic plot}

Overwatch* {I kinda want to double on this one :/ but whatever}

*Anything with that idol theme even though I've never played/cared for those games. Expect for Tokyo mirage sessions*

»This is only a few at the top of my head have a nice day!«

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i have a lot of hours in nearly all pokemon games... I sadly never played conquest, but if you give me a explanation what it is about and stuff, we can do it...

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Now i have a lot of hours in nearly all pokemon games... I sadly never played conquest, but if you give me a explanation what it is about and stuff, we can do it...

[/QUOTE]
Pokemon conquest is a game that takes place in the Japanese dystanty, instead of using pokeballs to capture pokemon you connect with them to gain there long lasting companionship. There are also kingdoms that represent each typing {expect fairy because when this game was made it didn't exist yet}. That's all I can say because my explanation is horrible, there's a wiki about it if you want a better explanation.

If you still want to do then pm me.

Insomi said:
Pokemon conquest is a game that takes place in the Japanese dystanty, instead of using pokeballs to capture pokemon you connect with them to gain there long lasting companionship. There are also kingdoms that represent each typing {expect fairy because when this game was made it didn't exist yet}. That's all I can say because my explanation is horrible, there's a wiki about it if you want a better explanation.
If you still want to do then pm me.
That sounds cool, id do it...

I love animal crossing. Its great and Ive been wanting to try out a RP for for..quite a bit now.

And yes please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back