• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cravings

Hello,

I am interested into Pokemon roleplays. But only if you are not expecting romance.

Do you have any plot or setting in mind ?

Seiden said:
Hello,
I am interested into Pokemon roleplays. But only if you are not expecting romance.

Do you have any plot or setting in mind ?
Oh hey! Sorry for not replying soon I forgot. Any way I sort of need to take pokemon off the list since I'm not doing those any more :/

Sorry for the inconvenience!

AshenRoses said:
Hello~ If this is still open I'd love to hear your ideas for Fire Emblem: Fates or Animal Crossing~
I hope you don't mind if we do animal crossing since I need that in my system

Would you like me to pm you?

Insomi said:
I hope you don't mind if we do animal crossing since I need that in my system
Certainly that sounds just fine to me~ I've actually been wanting to play that again anyways :P

Please do~

I'd be down for Danganronpa! I unfortunately haven't played FE: Fates yet, but I can do any Fire Emblem roleplaying over the Tellius saga if you're interested in that.

Blackroxaskh said:
I'd be down for Danganronpa! I unfortunately haven't played FE: Fates yet, but I can do any Fire Emblem roleplaying over the Tellius saga if you're interested in that.
We could dangan ronpa since I haven't done any in awhile, I've only played fates and awakening at the moment.

Insomi said:
It's that time of day again,
any who here's my short little introduction.

My name is Isomi and I'm 15 I'm into fandoms that not a lot of people are in, so I'll be posting the one's a want to do lottttt.

I'm fine with doubling, mxm,fxf,mxf. I like to play the female since I am one but whatever. I can pms or threads I prefer pms but again whatever.

I do casual and 2-5 paragraphs, please don't expect perfect grammar because I think my grammar is decent I suppose.

If it gets very heated fade to black, k?

I have a few pairings in mind so please ask about them since I won't post them on here.

If you're interested please pm me or comment or tell me to pm ya.

Fandoms: *= pLEASE I LOVE THIS

Pokemon conquest* {I can double or do ocxoc, I love this game okay? Got a lot of plots in mind}

Dangan ronpa*

Fire emblem fates*

Vocaloid

Splatoon*

Animal crossing*{that may sound odd but I have a cute little romantic plot}

Overwatch* {I kinda want to double on this one :/ but whatever}

*Anything with that idol theme even though I've never played/cared for those games. Expect for Tokyo mirage sessions*

»This is only a few at the top of my head have a nice day!«
I would love to discuss a Vocaloid!!!

[QUOTE="Lady Royale]I would love to discuss a Vocaloid!!!

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty! Would you like me to pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back