• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom and Fantasy RPs!

Primrose

A very smol child.

I'm looking for some new RPs, mainly fandom and fantasy.

Rules:

No younger than 15. No older than 20.

No one liners.

No modern-realistic things. (Characters, settings)

I've listed my fandoms in this post. Don't ask me if I like something because the answer might be no?

I am a little picky when it comes to my partner. ;u;

I try my best to write at least two paragraphs per reply depending on the situation, but I can easily write more than 5. (Again, depending on the situation).

I prefer using OCs to canon characters, but I have listed some canons I would like to try and RP as.

My partner doesn't have to RP regularly since I'm a busy person too

I don't like RPs that focus entirely on romance.

I don't really like to role-play as MxF.

I don't really like modern or sci-fi roleplays. I don't use real life people to portray my characters, I prefer drawn references and maybe anime.

I don't want to role-play with your over-powered OC who can bend time and heal anyone from death.

Ok I'm done.​

Fandoms:

* = Things I really want to RP.

Undertale (Will roleplay as Asgore, Toriel and Alphys. I want to RP Alphys X Undyne)

Steven Universe**** (Fan OCs. Might play as Jasper or Lapis.)

Pokemon** (PMD, Trainers, slice of life. No OP Pokemon roleplays.)

Zelda (Will play as Ganondorf or Zelda. Or we can make our own new OCs in a slice of life world of Hyrule.)

Flight Rising* (If you know what this I love you already.)

Homestuck (Maybe. Not 100% sure anymore. Fantrolls/Fankids only)

Ava's Demon* ( I want to make our own story based on kids having their own demons)

Or I'm up for any cute slice of life fantasy roleplays.

Thanks!​

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind doing a Pokemon/Zelda rp if you'd like? Preferably Zelda. (Aged 16 btw)

I know I don't give off the best of impressions but my responses within a roleplay are more detailed than my introductions.

HylianWarrior said:
I know I don't give off the best of impressions but my responses within a roleplay are more detailed than my introductions.
Sorry I was in college all day.

But sure, we can RP either of those! Right now though I'm leaning towards Pokemon because of the sun and moon hype.

How convenient, I wrote that reply during my college lunch break xD But it's ok, I wouldn't mind doing Pokemon, after all...team Rowlet am I right?

I'd be down for a Pokemon rp, though I've never played mystery dungeon (and the only non GBA game I played was soul silver lol). If you're up for it I'd like to do an RP where trainers travel together, maybe fxf since that's hard to find, though I like to see where things go before determining if a romance will happen xD

If I need to know about pmd, I'm sure I can Google up a basic understanding ^_^

I am interested in a very detailed fantasy role play, if you would like to hear it. I also need to find time to post replies, so if you're okay with me taking a bit to reply. Then we can partner up.

HylianWarrior said:
How convenient, I wrote that reply during my college lunch break xD But it's ok, I wouldn't mind doing Pokemon, after all...team Rowlet am I right?
Team Rowlet! Best new starter, tbh.

I really want to do an RP where it's some sort of slice of life adventure between two trainers, who are catching all the Pokemon kinds together. c:

ApfelSeine said:
I'd be down for a Pokemon rp, though I've never played mystery dungeon (and the only non GBA game I played was soul silver lol). If you're up for it I'd like to do an RP where trainers travel together, maybe fxf since that's hard to find, though I like to see where things go before determining if a romance will happen xD
If I need to know about pmd, I'm sure I can Google up a basic understanding ^_^
I'd be so down with a FxF pokemon adventure! *u* You're right, finding cute FxF stuff is really hard. I don't really focus on romance, but I'd be more than happy to have an FxF couple in the RP if they like each other! :D

I'm up for a Pokemon (any) roleplay. I don't really know Ava's Demon but reading the webcomic, it sounds very interesting! Maybe add a darker tone to the story too, hmm~.

edit: okay nvm Ava's Demon doesn't need any darker tones and I love it.

Pokemon or Flight Rising would be wonderful! Though I haven't been on Flight Rising in a while because I got locked out of my account ;w; But hopefully I remember enough of the lore

dopiko said:
Pokemon or Flight Rising would be wonderful! Though I haven't been on Flight Rising in a while because I got locked out of my account ;w; But hopefully I remember enough of the lore
Oh no! :c That's sad, and we just had a registration window too! Idk if you could actually sign up again though or if that's against the rules.

Anyway, I'd love to Rp both of those things with you! I just got back into FR again, so it'll take me a while to remember everything about it. ;u; Wanna discuss plots via PM?

Sonia said:
I'm game for Steven Universe!
Ok! Canon characters or OCs, though? o:

If you're interested, I'm trying to start up a Flight Rising roleplay .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back