• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Academy - Crossover School RP

virgilrey

This is a continuation from the previous crossover high thread I made. I actually am thinking of making this a more tongue and cheek rp that isn't completely serious. I want it to be fun with a ton of drama sprinkled in. You can go wild with your characters, even characters like sponge bob would fit. I want this to be fun, though a limit of one paragraph a post would be a requirement. What do you think?

Crow Crow Decided to rename it, and develop on the concept a bit more. The original was way too vague.
I would still say a second interes check would be unnecessary. It only brings about more confusion to those who find your old one first.

Now on to the idea. I know I said somewhere in discussions that I do find most of the highschool themed rps to be boring and a bit too much like a sand box that's not a sand box. But I am interested, mostly because of the focus on it being more goofy and mostly because I may as well try it out at least once.

I guess the only issue on my end would be the guy in question that I might use for this rp. This preticular character might not be well received. You won't mind if I pm you about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back