• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Famous in Love OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well I have my pairing already, for the rest of them I was gonna just pair people together unless the majority of yall preferred otherwise. I didn't want anyone getting mad bc they didn't get who they wanted
Woot woot Liam and Cam!

Characters:

Famous
+Cameron Baker ( apolla apolla )
%Robin Amethyst Lock ( TabShift TabShift )
#Alexander McAllen ( Yarrow Yarrow )
Vivian ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Adeline Addington ( erzulie erzulie )
=Nadine Amor Tatham ( playboy playboy )
Non famous
+Liam James Jones ( izayoiix izayoiix )
=Annabelle J. Waters ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
%Isaac Gram Masters ( Dak Dak )
#Ethan Blake Eddard ( Shadow Shadow )

Alright guys, so this is what I have so far. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving I might cut your second girl so that we don't have too many couples; as it stands, we already have five! (Or we will once we get one more guy). Dak Dak did you still wanna double? That would be the last guy we need!

Also the symbols match up to your partner. :3 As of right now, anyway. If you're not okay with who I have you paired with, please tell me!

I'll make a non-famous girl seeing as we have a lot of guys but not a lot of girls.

^^ I think I might resign from this RP because I have too many on my plate atm, maybe that means Annabelle can stay and be paired with Issac?

Welp I guess I'm gonna make another guy. I'm thinking of making a survivor.

Some type of survivor. The idea I had for the girl was going to be like a breast cancer survivor, but since it's a guy. I need to think of what he could of survived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back