• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Famous in Love OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

✕Famous in Love✕

OOC

Welcome to the OOC! Keep everything in here clean and respectful. Drama is to be done in character only.

I happen to love discords; if people want one, I'll make one!
(in other words tell me yay or nay when you post in here)

: DDD

code by spookie spookie

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
love the fc. also i like the fact she's gay, we'll just have to see if we can get a girl to wanna be her girlfriend! ^^

also sorry TabShift TabShift for not getting back to you sooner. a writing sample can be anything you've written in the past that shows me you can do the two paragraph minimum with proper grammar and all, though ofc everyone makes mistakes i get that. or you can write something brand new.

love the fc. also i like the fact she's gay, we'll just have to see if we can get a girl to wanna be her girlfriend! ^^

also sorry TabShift TabShift for not getting back to you sooner. a writing sample can be anything you've written in the past that shows me you can do the two paragraph minimum with proper grammar and all, though ofc everyone makes mistakes i get that. or you can write something brand new.
sweet! i cant wait!!!! thank you ^-^

oh shit i forgot the sample writing. Do you want me to do that?

I’m working on my sheet and will hopefully have it completed today or tomorrow, depending on how much coding I decide to do.

It’s late, sloppy, and a bit disconnected, but I got a character up. Hopefully it’s not too late?

It’s late, sloppy, and a bit disconnected, but I got a character up. Hopefully it’s not too late?

Not too late! I am still trying to get this going, just deleted the discord for rn. If we get more people, or decide to just use the characters we have now, I'll remake one.

I am not letting this die! I demand for this to work out! This can't keep happening! *sniffs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back