• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Famous in Love [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

✕Famous in Love✕

MAIN

Welcome to Famous in Love, the new reality TV show where you and your significant other will live in a house with four other couples for the summer. In the house you have your regular rooms (living room, kitchen, dining area, etc.) but you also have a game room, two full bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, and an indoor theater. Outside there is a pool and hottub, and you're just a few steps away from the beach.

You're not allowed to arrive in your personal vehicle, please leave them at home or with a trusted loved one. If you leave the house it'll be on foot or in one of the cars provided, but they're to be used for group outings and not as an escape if you get angry. There is one King sized bed in each bedroom, for you and... well, whoever!

14163474153e115c8b3900.jpg

code by spookie spookie

Cameron Baker

| location: living room | mood: excited | with: no one |

Cam swiped through her Instagram feed, reading the comments on her latest pictures and smiling. She'd been excited at the prospect of filling her feed with pictures from the show, until she'd been informed that her phone wouldn't be allowed. No one's would. They'd go into a lock box that they would get back at the end of the season. How was she supposed to go without her followers? They're really who made her famous. She'd almost cancelled the show, until she found out how excited Liam was at the prospect of spending three straight months with her. She hadn't had the heart to break it off then.

Smiling at the thought of seeing Liam, since she hadn't seen him in weeks, she locked her phone an looked up, just in time to see the house roll into view. It was as gorgeous as the picture made it seem, and her mouth opened slightly in awe. As the uber driver parked, she pushed open her car door and stood, already excited, and wondering if she was the first to arrive. She had no idea who else, other than Liam, was going to be here. What if it were someone really famous?

Cam scoffed at her thoughts. She could handle anything they threw at her.

Paying the uber driver extra to help her carry her bags, she walked up the pathway to the front door, her heels clicking on the sidewalk. The driver set her bags down in the foyer after she unlocked the door with the hidden key and promptly left before she could ask him to do anything else. Smirking, she shoved her bags aside so they weren't in the way and looked around, thanking whoever was above that the AC was on. A quick exploration told her that she was the first to arrive.

Placing her hands on her hips, she spun in a slow circle in the living room. "Well, what to do now?"

Dove-Cameron-Floral-Dress.jpg
mentions: Liam ( izayoiix izayoiix )
full

code by spookie spookie

Liam Jones

"So am I getting paid for doing this ginormous favor for you and your girlfriend?"

Liam rolled his eyes from the backseat where he sat with his youngest sibling and only sister. "No Noah, you're doing your brother this favor because in reality, you owe me forty bucks." he snarked in response, sending a teasing smirk to the other male through the mirror. Noah huffed softly as Liam continued. "And me, being the gracious, caring, and loving big brother I am, I'm going to forget about the money you owe me since you're dropping me off. Isn't that right Ellie?"

The little blonde girl beside him cheered loudly, causing her eldest brother to let out a cheer with her. "Yeah! LeeLee is a great big brother! Unlike you, NoNo!" she teased, sticking her tongue out. Noah rolled his eyes in good humor, mumbling under his breath that he'd show her a good brother.

"Just remember Ellie, LeeLee won't be around for the next 3 months." he reminded her as he began to slow the car to a stop as he pulled up to the giant house his brother would be staying at.

The little girl pouted, crossing her arms as she turned to look out the window at the house while Liam began to stroke her hair, trying to calm her down. "Look on the bright side Ellie," he began, his voice soft. "You'll get to see Cammie in a minute." he reminded her. She instantly perked up, her eyes sparkling. Liam smiled, glad to see she was cheering up already. His sister loved his girlfriend, and if he was honest, it was because of his sister that he had his girlfriend.

As the car finally stopped at the end of the empty driveway, while Noah shut off the car and popped the trunk where Liam's bags were, the eldest James began to unbuckle his sister and get her out of the car where she instantly darted towards the house, screaming for Cameron. Liam laughed softly, calling out for her to be careful. Grabbing his bags as Noah shut the trunk, Liam followed after his sister into the house, setting his belongings down next to the stairs so he could find his sister and hopefully his girlfriend. Walking into the living room he smiled, watching as his sister ran and jumped on his girlfriend from behind, yelling happily at finally being able to see her after so long.

"Cam, I think Ellie's missed you." he greeted the older blonde with a fond smile on his face as he leaned against the doorway.

Code by S n o w S n o w

Last edited:
Issac Gram Masters
Issac was sitting in the back of the uber that he had got. He looked out over the beach as they drove up. He was both excited and nervous. He wasn't one for drama. He just kept watching over the water. What with its calm demeanor and ease as it gently pushed and pulled. To him, the water was something he related to. Easy and in constant motion. That's why he preferred to isolate himself from the rest of the world on his boat. It was him and the open ocean. No cares or worries to bother him.

As his uber pulled up to the entrance he looked over the house. To say it was nice looking was an understatement. It was gorgeous, beautiful even. He stepped out of his uber and walked around the back. He grabbed his four items.

The first was a suitcase. He didn't have that many warm clothes, seeing as he comes from the north where it's usually cold 95% of the whole year. But he had enough for the summer. Along with a few other things packed away for a later date.

The second was a duffle bag. In this bag was some more clothes along with a couple pairs of shoes and some work out clothes. It also housed some warmer clothes if and when he wanted to go out to where it got cold.

The third item was a guitar case. He thought that this house might have a couple of guitars, but he preferred to have his own. In his mind, nothing could replace the sound of that guitar. He took it out with him when he went out to sea.

The last item was something special to him. It was a long cylindrical tube with a rounded end. He loved being outside. He was an outdoorsman for this reason. He found it calming and relaxing. He would always bring that tube because it housed a rod. His rod.

He walked into the house to see a few people in there. He nodded and walked up to the room. He didn't want to disrespect them or anything, he just wanted to drop off his stuff in his room before anything else. As he set his things down in the room he looked around. It was a rather lovely room. The bed was giant. The room was lovely.

Issac looked out the window, wondering when Adeline would be coming to the house. It had been a while since he had last seen her. She was a constant thought that he had while out. He couldn't wait to see her. She was very important to him, and he wanted to make sure she was happy.

With his stuff, for the most part, settled he walked downstairs and out the back door to the porch that looked out over the ocean. He took a seat on the porch and looked out over the water. Waiting for Adeline.

Nolan Micheal Gage
Nolan had taken an uber from the airport. He had only just arrived a few moments ago, and to say he was tired was an understatement. He had flown in from his home state of Massachusetts. That was a four hour time difference. He had actually taken a nap within the car. He had awoken when his uber driver pulled into the house and tapped on the glass that Nolan was using as a pillow.

Nolan had awoken to his driver smiling at him as he had already removed the giant green bag from the trunk of his car. He looked at the driver and smiled. "How much do I owe you?" He said with a thick Massachusetts accent. The driver smiled at him and told him no charge. He then lifted up his sleeve to reveal a corp tattoo. Nolan looked at the tattoo, then to the driver. "Sleep easy brother." He said as the driver got back into his car and drove off.

Nolan picked up his bag and made his way into the house. He didn't bring his chair with him because he didn't want to be hindered by the thought of being confined to that chair. He walked up the steps and into the house. He noticed two people in the living room. He stopped by one of the chairs and slowly sat down. Some metallic cracking could be heard as he sat down. "Damn, looks like I'll need some oil..."

He smiled at the two. "Sorry about that. Leg day was yesterday. I guess my joints have been needing some rest if they sound like that." He said with a laugh. "The name is Nolan. How about you two?" He asked as he leaned his bag against the chair.

Ethan Eddard
Interactions- Yarrow Yarrow

Ethan wanted to be excited...he really did. A fun summer in a gorgeous house with his celebrity boyfriend and a bunch of other celebrities with planned adventures and cameras in his face all day. Well, the cameras probably wouldn’t be in their faces, ambiance and all. But he would still know that his every move was being watched and recorded. And this definitely seemed like something more up Alex’s alley than his own. But this was important to Alex and what could be better than a summer house by the beach?
Ethan stared out the window most of the way to the house: this was his first time living by a beach and it certainly provided some excitement. The lines of palm trees flew by without really giving him a chance to appreciate them fully, but he was sure there would be time later. And the captivating ocean view that continued on for miles held his attention just as well. He let the book in his lap close around his finger to hold his place. The book was interesting and all, but it certainly couldn’t compete with the view of the deep blue ocean framed by sandy beaches. He bumped his glasses higher on his nose and smiled out the window. He turned and looked around the cabin of the taxi to make sure there wasn’t anything loose before he rolled down his window slightly, tilting his head back to suck in the salty air. His hair whipped around in his eyes for a moment before a particularly strong burst of wind straightened it backwards. He grinned over at Alex.
“This is great, isn’t it?” Ethan asked, getting a bit lost in his boyfriend’s brown eyes. He blushed and looked away, reminding himself that this probably wasn’t nearly as exciting for his celebrity boyfriend as it was for him. He rolled his window back up and ran a hand through his hair to fix it back into place. He had to make a good first impression when they got to the house. He removed his glasses and slipped them into their case, marking his place in his book and putting them both into his backpack. “Do you think you’ll know anyone else at the house?” He asked, stomach flipping with a flash of anxiety when said house suddenly came into view. The beauty of the house helped distract him a little, but this wasn’t your normal group of people. He wasn’t poor by any means, but half the people in that house were ten times richer than him. Not exactly something he was used to, despite having a famous boyfriend. He rubbed his palms on his jeans. “It looks bigger in person.” He said softly, back to staring out the window as they pulled up to the front door.
336f452cdced0549f62b85ff166f839f.jpg

Vivian Grey

| Location:House | Mood:Happy,excited | Interaction: apolla apolla (Cameron) izayoiix izayoiix (Liam) Dak Dak (Nolan) |

Crowds roared in the stadium accompanying the screaming of dirt bike engines as there riders pulled off stunts unimaginable. In total there where about 20 different riders. 3 of which where girls and Vivian was glad she was one of them. As they finished there event they all went out big leaving the crowd screaming with a thirst for more. Roaring into the holding area Vivian found her crews area and pulled in. shutting the bike off she set it on its stand and before she was even off the bike she started to remove clothing. Pulling her gloves and helmet off before the bike had even been off she set them in the red bull trailer. Taking a deep breath as the crew finally came to see her and congratulate her as well as start checkups on her bike. If she hadn't had plans Vivian would have stayed but today something important was going on. Quickly saying bye to the crew she started out of the pit area and headed for the back exits.

"V! V!" A man called as he ran after her. Looking back to see her agent Vivian smiled. "Sup Anthony!" Vivian said as he reached her and as usual started to go through the list of things they had to do. Usual Anthony as always, Chuckling Vivian looked to Anthony without stopping. "Anthony! Really dude? I told you im on that new celebrity TV show remember?" She asked as she pulled her motocross shirt off to reveal the sports bra underneath. Snatching a sharpie from Anthony just as they hit the back doors and from there a flood of camera flashes and cheer's. Per normal standards there where always hundreds that got special tickets to go back stage and watch everyone of the athlete's or singers or whoever they came to see leave. Ignoring the camera flashes and screams of joy Vivian focused on the moto jersey she had in her hands. "V the hell you doin over there?" Anthony asked out of curiosity as she capped the Sharpie and handed it back to Anthony. Towards the end of the dividers Vivian laid eyes on a little girl who was absolutely ecstatic with joy at just being there. Smiling Vivian walked up to her and knelled down. Handing her the now signed jersey. The little girl practically froze with joy as she took the jersey. Letting out a small chuckle she ruffled the girls hair before walking off once more only to hear a loud squeal come from the girl as the realization of what happened finally hit.

As Vivian reached the end of the walk way a nice black car sat ready with the back door open which Vivian and Anthony climbed in and closed the door before driving off. "Anthony you get my stuff in the back?" She asked to Anthony who was rapidly typing on his phone. "Of course V how could I forget. I dont want my ass chewed open by you if I did forget." He said in a snooty tone which made Vivian laugh and lean over grabbing his face and kissing his cheek roughly in a big sister sort of way before she messed up his nice clean hair dew which he instantly went to fix. "Im gonna miss this sassy attitude of yours while im there Anthony honestly." Vivian teased as Anthony rolled his eyes and handed her a red Fox tank top which she then put on. Looking to her feet she instantly cursed as she saw that she had forgotten to change out of her riding boots or riding pants. Sighing Anthony shook his head a little and continued to type on his phone.

It took about half an hour but soon the car pulled up to the house and parked. Glancing at Anthony Vivian smirked and punched his shoulder. "You better not find another athlete to endorse while im gone."
"Course not deary. Cause I totally love the constant stress of being your agent and would never dream of endorsing an athlete that oh I don't know. Doesn't go wing suiting in there free time." Anthony replied back in a sarcastic tone. Vivian just smirked and waved bye before closing the door. Going to the trunk she popped it and grabbed her stuff before waving bye to the car as it drove off. Turning to the house she took a second to awe over it before she started inside. Pulling the hair tie from the end of the long braid she wore and slipping it onto her wrist she ran her fingers through a couple times till it looked a little neat and not totally a wreak. Then she entered the home before seing Nolan a moment later. Smirking as his back was turned to her she walked over. Dropping her bag at his side with a loud thud before she quickly fell to her knees behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck in a loving hug. Kissing his cheek she then looked up to see a few others in the living room and sent them a slight shy smile. "O-oh hello! Im Vivian its good to meet you guys." Vivian said to the two others in the living room. Looking at the other two Vivian immediately Recognized Cameron and almost shrieked but kept her cool and didn't move. If Vivian had to be honest Cameron was one of her favorites by far and to know she would be staying with her was almost enough to make Vivian lose her shit and beg for an autograph. Despite her own fame Vivian often acted more like a fan around other famous people.

View attachment 418171View attachment 418172
(on the back of the shirt in big white letters reads "My Daddy Said Not To Chase Boys, Pass 'Em")

mentions:

AccurateSardonicDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Nolan Michael Gage

Nolan was sitting when he heard the door open. He couldn't see it because his back was turned to it. He didn't think that V would be there yet. He heard that she had an event that she had to attend. He didn't hear any footsteps so he thought that they were just walking in and going straight to their rooms. He thought nothing of that.

It wasn't until he heard the loud thud of the bags drop when his whole demeanor changed. His eyes became insanely focused, his muscles began to tense up. He was about to have his fit. That's when he felt her arms wrap around his chest, and the softness of her lips touch his lips. Her comfort relaxed him down before he passed his point of no return.

"There is only one girl that is crazy enough to do something like that to a Marine with PTSD, and that's my crazy girl." He said looking up to see Vivian. He stood up with his legs giving a creek and walked over to where he was behind her. He wrapped his arms over her chest and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey cutie, how was the event? Was it killer?" He said giving her another kiss on the cheek.

Adeline Addington

tumblr_os8wamd7j81tbjusmo2_1280.jpg

Adeline was a little upset that she couldn’t arrive at the mansion with her beau. But that was the downside of being good business woman. She had a few meetings to attend before she could head off. Adeline had to take her jet and then have her chauffeur drive her. The young woman looked out the window as she waited to arrive. Before long she reached her destination. After her chauffeur opened the door for her Adeline stepped out. She took a moment to look at her temporary home. It was nice, she was sure that she had a place just like this somewhere. Her bags were being brought in by the chauffeur so she was free to look around as she pleased. Upon stepping inside Adeline was greeted with the sight of others, sadly her beau was nowhere in sight. Adeline’s expensive heels clicked as she walked inside. “Hello, I am Adeline. It’s a pleasure.” She smiled charmingly. Her gaze landed on Cameron. “Cameron, it’s good to see you again.” The other woman had modeled some of her clothing in the recent past.

“I would love to stay and chat, but I off to find my boyfriend. If he’s even here that is.” Adeline said before walking off. Knowing her partner Adeline headed for the back porch. Her hunch was correct, she watched him for a few moments before quickly walking over. “Isaac, get up and hug me. I’ve missed you so much.” She stated, her excitement was plain to see.

tagged: @Dak apolla apolla | location: House - Back Porch| Outfit

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

Isaac Gram Masters

Isaac was looking out over the water. Enjoying the warmth for a change. He'd flown out from the northeast where it's cold 95% of the time. Just feeling the warmth from the sun was enough to make him close his eyes and enjoy the peace and serenity. He knew that in the morning he was going to have to come out to the porch and meditate. The sound of the waves as they crashed against the sand on the beach would help him get into his meditation state with ease.

Then he heard her voice. He looked over his shoulder to see her, Adeline. He stood up so quick he felt a little dizzy but he didn't care. He rushed over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her. It was like he was a soldier being deployed for a long time, away from his beloved, only to come back and see her for the first time in a year.

He held her for what seemed like a moment in time, but it had been a minute. He slowly lowered her down. "I've missed you so much." He said before caressing the back of her head and giving her a deep kiss.

Alexander McAllen
It had been a long ride towards the beach, but Alexander didn't mind because he was with his boyfriend. They had been dating for a long time now and Alexander was really in love. Alexander looked around and was amazed by the beautiful landscape, he had been here quite some times but the landscape was still breathtaking. Alex laughed when his boyfriends hair got tangled because of the air.
The house was now only a few minutes away, he could already see the camera's waiting for them and the staff to take care of their stuff. Alex really wanted to post a picture of this place but rules of the show said that they couldn't use any social media, since the viewers still didn't knew who would be in the house. "It is indeed great" Alex replied when Ethan asked what he thought of the place "Here, let me fix that" Alex moved over to get closer to Ethan to get his hair out of his face and when he had done that he gave his boyfriend a small peck on his lips. Alex knew Ethan thought it wouldn't be so excited for Alex to be in this show, but this wasn't like any other show, this was a show with his boyfriend where he could just spent three months with him, laying on the beach, sleeping in all days and just doing nothing, but together.
The car stopped when they arrived at the house. When Alex stepped out of the car he looked at Ethan and said "I have no idea actually, and it looks indeed way bigger then on the pictures!"

Shadow Shadow

Cameron

Cameron knew it wouldn't be long until others showed up, so she headed to the kitchen to grab a drink. She'd just made her way back into the living room when she heard an all too familiar squeal, and she had about two seconds to set her water on a table before the little girl pounced. "Ellie!" Cam hugged the girl tight, swinging her around a little before placing her back on the ground. "I've missed you, sweetheart!"

Hearing another familiar voice, Cam looked up and grinned at her boyfriend. "Well, I mean, can you blame her? Who wouldn't miss me?" With her fingers laced in Ellie's, she made her way over to Liam and hugged him with her other arm, placing a kiss on his lips after. "Can you believe we're the first, and we get all summer together?"

Others began arriving, a guy who immediately went upstairs to the rooms and then came back through to go to the porch. Another guy entered while the first was upstairs, his legs creaking as he sat down. Of course Cameron was curious, but she was distracted by a female entering, introducing herself as Vivian after making her way to the guy sitting and greeting him. He asked her how the event was, but before anyone could say anything another girl entered, and Cameron brightened as she recognized Adeline.

"Hey!" Cameron greeted the girl with an enthusiastic wave, unable to do much else as Ellie still clung to her. "I think we have another arrival." Cam glanced at the large window facing outside, spotting a car out there. "This is exciting!" Turning to Ellie, she gave the girl another hug, knowing she would be leaving soon. "I'll see you soon, Ellie, okay?"

Tags: everyone, lol

Code by apolla apolla

Liam Jones

Watching Cam with his sister always made Liam smile a soft gentle smile that was reserved for two of his favorite girls. His smile only grew at his girlfriends words as they quickly kissed. "I know I always do." he laughed, leaning slightly into her as she wrapped her free arm around his. "And I can't. It's almost like a dream come true." he told her, kissing her again quickly.

A barfing noise sounded behind them and Liam rolled his eyes before leaning down and whispering quite loudly to Ellie. "Now, Ellie, what are you supposed to do while I'm gone?" he asked, a smirk taking over his features.

His sister grinned a toothy grin, her eyes lighting up. She wrapped her arms around Cameron's neck, glancing between her idol and her brother with stars in her eyes. "Be an absolute angel for Mommy and a menace for NoNo~" she chirped, laughing at Noah's groan and Liam's proud chuckle.

He patted her on the head, giving her a proud smile, as if he was her father. At the thought, his smile dimmed for only a second before perking back up. Even though she was his sister, Ellie might as well have been his daughter, seeing as other than their mother, he was the one who raised her. "Good girl!" he laughed, shooting a glance back at Noah from over his shoulder who was giving him a sharp glare.

"Alright, Ellie, time to go! LeeLee," Liam's eyes narrowed at the nickname. "Has a show to help film by making kissy faces at his girlfriend, so we should go leave them in peace!" Noah chirped, now smiling brightly at his brother's narrowed eyes. Ellie scrunched up her face in disgust before sending wary glances at the two before her, wondering if it was all true. Based on Cam's next words, her frown depended and she assumed Noah was right. 'Ew!' she thought, shaking her head a few times.

"You better come by and see me soon, okay?" Ellie demanded in her own polite way, staring up at Cameron with her sad, puppy eyes. "You gotta promise! You can come back with LeeLee when you finish with whatever you guys are doing here!"

Liam nodded, taking Ellie out of Cam's arms after they hugged. "I'll make sure she does her best to keep that promise, alright? Now be a good girl and go with NoNo so you guys can go home. Mom's waiting with Alex and Michael for you guys to get back."

The little blonde haired girl nodded sadly before getting passed to Noah's arms who took with a nod to his older brother and a salute to Cameron before turning and leaving the house. Liam watched them go with a sad smile on his face as he wrapped his arm around Cameron's shoulders, already missing his family even though he was happy to spend some time with his girlfriend.

Turning to all the others in the room, he winced slightly. He'd been so caught up in his siblings that he hadn't realized how many other people had arrived. "Uh, hi everyone." he greeted awkwardly, using his free hand to scratch the back of his head, a cringe-worthy smile on his lips.

Code by S n o w S n o w

Last edited:

Adeline Addington

Adeline could only laugh when she was lifted by her boyfriend. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lowered her, eagerly accepting his kiss. Adeline took a few seconds to enjoy the feeling of his lips before she pulled away a little. “I’m glad that we’re getting time to spend together.” He pecked his lips once more. “As much as I’d love to stay out here and kiss you we should go and introduce ourselves properly.” She smiled and grabbed his hand. Adeline gave it a soft squeeze. “I’m dying to introduce them to my wonderful man.” She tugged him a little towards the door. “Maybe later we can enjoy this beautiful view together.”

tagged: @Dak | location: House - Back Porch| Outfit

Ethan Eddard
Interactions- Yarrow Yarrow

Ethan smiled and looked up adoringly at him when Alex gave him a peck on the lips. In past relationships he had always been the protective boyfriend taking care of his significant other and in some ways he was still trying to get used to his slightly more submissive role with Alex. His girlfriend in his last long-term relationship also outlawed any physical displays of affection unless they were at home with the curtains closed, so that was another thing he still had to remind himself was okay.
The taxi pulled right up to the house and Ethan could feel his heart pounding as he looked out the window. He inhaled deeply and shouldered his backpack as he stepped out of the car. He went around to the trunk to unload his own small suitcase as well as Alex’s. He pulled both suitcases towards the walkway before he paid the taxi driver. Watching that yellow cab pull away made him feel both excited and a bit more nervous than before. Not having absolute freedom over when he came and went was something he had known he wouldn’t look forward to, but watching the cab leave seemed like a visual representation of some of his freedoms disappearing for a while. Of course, he only had to turn back around and look at the house to be reminded that this was hardly a prison sentence. “Ready?” He asked, looking over at Alex with a grin that showed his faint dimples. He pulled the suitcases up to the front door, allowing Alex to unlock it and let them both in. Stepping inside, the house’s first impression of him would be him fighting to get the suitcases up and over the little step, although he did eventually succeed. He quietly pushed the bags to the side where someone else had left theirs and turned to face the room. Alex was a few inches taller than him so as Ethan reached for his hand, he ended up slightly behind him, which was something of a blessing in this case. He was naturally pretty awkward and sometimes clumsy, but it was usually a trait that was best to show after he was already friends with someone. Having that as a first impression was definitely a bit embarrassing. Especially when he recognized half of the people in the room from tv shows or social media. This was off to a smashing start.
336f452cdced0549f62b85ff166f839f.jpg

Vivian Grey

| House/Kitchen? | Happy,excited | apolla apolla Dak Dak izayoiix izayoiix |

Vivian let out a little giggle when Nolan had commented on her craziness to sneak up on an ex Marine making her smile more. When he got up she did as well and smiled brightly when he Hugged her from behind. Leaning back into him as he asked if the event was killed. Smirking she nodded to him. "Course it was. I was there so how could it not?" She said in a teasing tone as she turned in his arms so she was facing him and nuzzled into his chest before looking up at him. "Come one babe. Lets go meet everyone else." She said before she glanced in Cameron's direction then whispered. "I really want to say hi to Cameron. Shes my favorite model oh my god." Vivian said as she slipped from Nolan's arms and took his hand in hers. Heading over to the group Vivian smiled happily. "Hi Cameron!" Vivian said in a clearly excited tone as she seemed restless like any excited fan would. After another second of standing there trying to act cool Vivian couldn't take it and let loose. "Im so sorry but. Im such a big fan of your modeling work your just so beautiful ive always wanted to meet you like no joke. Oh my god! im actually meeting Cameron." Vivian ranted off excitedly before noticing she was. Instantly stopping and knowing it was a little awkward she gave everyone a shy little smile and slowly moved so she was partially hidden behind Nolan as an embarrassed look slipped over her face. "S-sorry heh. Big fan." Vivian said to Cameron hopping she wouldn't mind the outburst Vivian had​

mentions:

AccurateSardonicDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Isaac Gram Masters

He followed her towards the door. "As long as I am with you, I don't really mind doing anything." Isaac wasn't really the talkative type. Yeah he didn't mind talking with people but when it came to making small talk he couldn't really make small talk. Plus when he was around big crowds he preferred the quietness of being alone.

He followed her inside. He wrapped his arms around her from behind. She was one of the things in his life that made him confident. He would let her introduce herself. It was the right thing to do he thought.

Nolan Michael Gage

Nolan couldn't help but let out a laugh as he watched Vivian fan girl. She was like a little girl meeting her idol. When she went behind him. He saw something he hadn't really seen that much in her. She was sheepish. She was hiding behind him. This girl that he had known to be unafraid of damn near anything was being sheepish.

After she was done, Nolan smiled. "Sorry she get's really nervous around people. I've tried but she ends up behind me in every conversation we have." He said jokingly. "The name is Nolan. Nolan Michael Gage." He said reaching out to shake the gentlemen's hand.

Cameron

Cameron laughed at Ellie's comment to Liam, glancing up at the other guy as he glared daggers at her boyfriend. Excited at the prospect of spending so much time with Liam, Cam barely noticed anyone else. But her small amount of time with her favorite little girl would have to come to an end. Ellie hugged Cam tight, and the model hugged her back, promising to visit soon. She kissed the girls cheek and sent her off with her brother, watching them until they disappeared out the door.

Glancing at Liam, Cam couldn't help the sly smirk that appeared on her lips. "Come on, Liam, you're not feeling awkward already, are you?" She teased, nudging him before turning to look at everyone else in the room. Two more guys walked into the house, and Cam sent them a warm smile. Before she could say anything, one of the other girls came up to her, gushing about how she was actually getting to meet Cameron.

Used to the behavior, Cam did something that was usually unexpected to those excited to meet her. She reached out and hugged her, quickly, then pulled away. The guy that had disappeared earlier returned with Adeline, and the girl that Cam hugged was now hiding behind her significant other, who introduced himself as Nolan. "No worries!" Cam reassured him with a wave of her hand, stepping back towards Liam. "God this place is beautiful; I can't believe it's ours all summer!"

Tags: everyone, lol

Code by apolla apolla

Liam Jones

"No, of course not..." Liam laughed awkwardly, obviously lying. He cleared his throat, smiling as Cam continued to get excited and hug the girl who introduced herself as a fan. It was cute to him how excited she got. It made the similarities between her and Ellie obvious, and it was something he enjoyed seeing. As long as she was happy, he was happy.

"Yeah, it's definitely great to have this place to ourselves. Well," he paused. "Mostly ourselves." he laughed, thinking about how this was supposed to be a recorded show. He shrugged slightly, sending the others in the room a grin. "Anyone up to taking a look around? Might as well see the whole place, pick our rooms." he paused again, glancing down at Cameron. "Or were they assigned to us? I don't remember if they were, the information sent to me fell subject to Michael's tender mercies." he laughed.

Letting go of his girlfriend, Liam turned around and took a step back into the hall to grab his bags and find Cam's. Setting his near hers so they'd be together when he went to put them upstairs later, he poked his head back into the living room. "Anyone up for some exploring?"

Location: Living Room | | Mentions: apolla apolla & everyone else
Code by S n o w

Adeline Addington

Adeline smiled at Isaac. She loved how sweet he was. Together with her love Adeline walked into the living. The room was already packed with their roommates. “Hi, I’d like to introduce my boyfriend Isaac.” She said. “He’s not much of a talker but he’s a great guy.” Adeline looked them over. Adeline looked to Cameron and to the man that she assumed was her boyfriend from the way he stood so close. “Exploring?” She raised a brow.

tagged: @Dak | location: House - Back Porch| Outfit

Issac Gram Masters

Issac looked around at everyone. He gave a small wave. "Hello, I'm Issac. I'm rather disconnected from the world..." He said. "...I've had heard of a couple of you from Adeline." He looked towards the Blonde he'd known as Camoren. She was pretty, he could definitely see her as being a model. Her facial features were nice, almost reminding him of his sister, who looked about a year younger then Camoren.

Issac looked at the man who's knees creaked. He could see hints of the tattoos underneath his short sleeve shirt. He would have to ask him later what they meant. He walked behind Adeline. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her a small peck on her cheek. He leaned to her ear and whispered. "Sorry I'm so quiet, I am not that great at meeting new people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back