• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties: Weekly Character AMA

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Questions For Leo
  • How involved are you with the 'Family Business'?
  • Who trained you in the use of firearms?
  • What sparked your passion in Cars?
  • Who is your favorite relative?
    • Follow-up: Who is closest to you in you immediate family?
    • Second Follow-Up: Who would you consider your Best Friend?
  • Why do you think your Mother is so hell-bent in keeping the whole family business talk from you?
Questions for Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
  • Were there any other face claims you were considering for Leo before settling on Max Thieriot?
  • What is the next step for Leo?
  • Do you and Leo share the same favorite car?

Leo: Do you think this latest is going to drive you apart from your girlfriend?
Leo: What do you think about your sister Michelle being home? Would you say you have a good relationship?
Leo: One day, do you think you'll step into Conor's shoes, take over the family? If you don't, what do you think you'll be doing?
Mel: What do you think Leo's future will hold?
Mel: Kiss, marry, kill: Leo, Alex, Sinny?

Leo: What do you dislike most about each of your parents?
Leo: How many of the recent problems do you blame your father for?
Leo: If Conor died today, who should replace him?
Leo: Why did you let Spencer and the others walk away after they nearly killed your father?
Leo: Who is your favourite aunt?
Leo: Are there any family members you dislike? Why?

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Leo: You've been through a shitload of trauma lately. Has it changed how you feel about being a part of the family business?

Leo: What's something you would go to your mum to talk about, before going to Natasha?

Leo: Okay but like...are you okay? How are you holding up?

Leo: What's your greatest comfort? The activity / food / person that you know will calm you down the fastest?

Leo: What lesson(s) have recent events taught you that you think will help you in the future?

Last edited:
Misty - Adam

Adam: How did you start for the Sullivan Crime Family?
As soon as I finished school I started an apprenticeship at a nearby garage, much to my parents' distaste as they wanted me to drag my ass to college. Whilst I was training up as a mechanic, I got involved with a local gang in the Bronx. Drug dealing, getaway driving, intimidation, all the fun stuff, for some extra cash, of course. Soon enough I was carrying out contract kills too. Turned out the gang worked beneath the Sullivans and just before my first incarceration I'd caught the attention of Jack & Liam Sullivan. I spent two years in jail and once I was released in '62 I reconnected with the gang, but I found myself being handed jobs directly from the Sullivans themselves. Then when Liam learned I was fluent in Spanish, he started bringing me along on his business trips to Cuba. All happened pretty fast, but up until then I hadn't had any kind of direction or career aspirations. Working for the Sullivans just felt right. It was a risky business, but I always did like taking risks, not to mention it paid well!

b56c1d0d9191e734143996eb49154415.jpgAdam: What's the distance on your Longest Kill Shot? What Weapon did you use for that kill shot?
[TBC]
(Misty doesn't know yet).

Adam: Any plans for retirement?
Definitely not. I've lived a busy and hectic life for as long as I remember. I can't imagine retiring any time soon. When I was recently shot and Conor forced me to take some holiday time those were the slowest two weeks of my life. Sure, there's Blake and Elena now, but I don't want to overstay my welcome and get under their feet. I'm sure I could find some things other than running the gym and fixing up cars, but I just can't imagine retiring from the mob any time soon. It's all I've know since I left school and with the shit that's currently going down, the best way I can protect those I care about is by helping run Conor's security teams.

Adam: You work a lot, when's your next vacation? What's your next vacation destination?
I haven't planned on a vacation, but I'm sure one could be arranged. In the past, vacations to me meant going out with the lads every night and sleeping with a different woman each time. I stopped doing those a while back so I guess vacations look different these days. I wouldn't mind heading off to one of the Spanish islands, though. Maybe a nice family-friendly vacation with Blake or Elena... or both. Maybe it's a bit soon for that right now, though? I'm sure Jasmine would let Chase extend his next overseas business trip and we could have a civilised lads holiday soon.

Adam: Pistols, Rifles or Shotguns? Which one and why?
Rifles have definitely been the best at getting the job done, especially on some of our big missions and where a distance needs to be maintained. If there is any choice in it, I prefer pistols, though. I don't ever get sentimental about killing the enemy, but a kill feels more earned if you've got up close and not fired that bullet from the safety of distance or a hiding place.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

1bcd466ff1f0fa5831b2977c030379fd.jpgAdam: What is your favorite thing about Blake? Were you looking for love before you found her?
I ain't just going to stop at one favourite thing. She's strong, independent, and has the best sense of humour Not to mention, she's smokin' hot! I wouldn't say I was actively looking for love, but I was certainly starting to think it was about time I settled down after pissing about with women my whole life. Turns out the right woman may have already been right in front of me for some time.

Adam: What was it like finding out you had a daughter? For those of who don't know, what happened to make you unaware of her birth?
It's pretty shocking, to be honest. It's not that I can't handle it and accept responsibility, but the hardest part is learning I've had a daughter for 20 years and I've only just found out. There's no way to deny it, but it does hurt knowing I've missed Elena's entire childhood and she's already all grown up now.

The reason I didn't know about her is because back when I met her mother, I was too busy sleeping around with different women each night. Granted, I hooked up with Isabella on two consecutive nights... but beside the point, of course. It was during a business trip to Havana with Liam Sullivan. Isabella was hanging around the fancy hotel we were staying in and I ended up sleeping with her a couple of nights. No strings attached and all that. Then a few months down the line I was in Havana again and Isabella tried to speak to me, but I basically blew her off. I was pretty rude to her. Now I realise that was probably the one chance I had at finding out about Elena before she was born. Clearly I upset Isabella, so she never tried to contact me again and basically told Elena I was some kind of bastard who didn't want his kid and wasn't worth knowing.

Adam: Now that you have found love in both a woman and a daughter, what do you think your future will hold?
I imagine a lot more dates with Blake and plenty of bonding with Elena. Y'know, normal stuff, I guess. Which I suppose means a lot of readjustment for me and figuring out how to do normal. I want that kind of life now; settled with a woman and a family. It's just, a new learning curve. And it will be something that I fit in with work - I have no intentions of stopping where my position in the mob is concerned. It's all I've really known and I don't know how I'd cope without that part of my life. The adrenaline and all that.

Misty: Do you relate to Adam at all? If so how, and what are some things you could never have in common? (you know... besides killing people)
I don't think there's many areas where I relate to Adam. He's sarcastic and to the point, which I can often be. He doesn't like tea nor does he like slow drivers, which I'm definitely on board with.

Adam is a bit of a whore, which I could never have in common, due to lacking both the looks and the desire to be that way. He's also very active and physically motivated, whereas I'm not, as much as I wish I could be! Adam can be very decisive and ruthless, switching off personal feelings to go a job done. I wouldn't be able to do that, I'd overthink it and let personal feelings influence me. Thankfully, I'll not planning on joining the mob and being a hitwoman, so it's fine.

Misty: What alternative history would you give Adam, if this one never happened?
Maybe the opposite, in a way. Rather than only just finding love and family, he'd have had all that to begin with. Started out with a wife and kids. Of course, I would have made him lose his family and essentially lead him down the same path, because I'm mean. Let's face it, if Adam was going to have lost his loved ones in the past, the Morettis would be the ones I'd pin it on!

BasDorcha BasDorcha

491f88f6583fc91ea5afdb55a1d716d9.jpgAdam: Do you ever find yourself comparing yourself to Jackson?
Not at all. Jackson was a top bloke and I had nothing but respect for him. I get that he was Blake's first real love and the father of her kids, ain't nothing going to change that. I'm not here to replace Jackson and I believe Blake doesn't want that either. She'd taken time to grieve for him and now she's moving on. I'd never compare myself to anyone else because it's irrelevant. I'm a new chapter in Blake's life, not a replacement for Jackson. I'd do anything to look out for her kids too and hope they'd welcome me into their lives, but their dad will always be Jackson.

Adam: Is there anything about your life you would change?
I could say I'd stop fucking about when I was younger and try to settle down sooner, but then I wouldn't get to be having what I've got with Blake right now. I'm really not about regrets and wishing my life had been different, not when I was old enough to make my own choices. That being said, the one thing I would change is that I would have listened to Isabella that day. No part of me believes it would have led to us becoming a happy family together as I doubt we would have lasted long at all, it was just sex. But I would have wanted her to have been able to tell me she was pregnant, then I would have had the chance to be in Elena's life from the start.

Adam: Are you excited for the double dates?
I guess so. Depends on the situation. I mean, it'll be great not to be third-wheeling Chase and Jasmine. I also expect double-dates with Ali and Conor, which I think will be great.... once Conor stops acting like Blake's protective dad or some shit. I get that it's out of loyalty to Jackson, but he needs to relax.

Misty: What sort of things do you have planned for poor, poor Adam?
I have some drama planned for Adam next chapter. 1970s RP Adam probably got off pretty lightly as he was disconnected from any personal relationships to the point where he was always confident and safe doing what he did, without concern for risking the lives of loved ones. He was always comfortable with the idea of sacrificing himself for the business as he didn't believe he had people who he'd leave behind. He was basically a soldier, focused entirely on his missions. 1980s Adam now has a Elena, Blake, his godchildren, and close friendships, with Chase practically his brother. All I'm saying is, he's going to have to experience what it's like having the lives of people he cares about depend on him.

Misty: Did you foresee this path Adam is on when you first created him?
When I created Adam I intended to have a soldier for the Sullivans who wasn't afraid to get dirty and cross lines. At the time, most of the main Sullivan characters were relatively decent, showing empathy and mercy even to their enemies. Adam I created as someone not held back by sentiment and more than willing to kill or torture their enemies, regardless of who they are. I guess as his character has developed and the 80s RP has progressed, he has got a bit mushy. Despite that, there's still plenty of the old Adam left yet!

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

ezgif-4-608b7bfd5b.gifAdam: Before Elena, were kids ever something that you wanted? What influenced you to choose to have an active role in her life?
Up until the last few years, I never really entertained the idea of having kids. My family practically disowned me and I lead a very risky lifestyle, so I suppose I didn't want to bring a kid into my complicated life. The more time I spent with my godchildren did start making me think maybe I could have had a family and my own kids.

As for taking an active role in Elena's life, why wouldn't I? At the end of the day, I'm not a coward and I'm not afraid to take responsibility for my actions. I fucked around when I was younger and now I have to accept the consequences of my actions. Any bloke who would ditch their kid, no matter their age, is a piece of shit. Basic decency aside, why wouldn't I want an active role in her life? Elena's a great lass. Sweet, determined, strong - she's spot on. The more time I spend with her, learning about her, the prouder I am. Can't think of anyone else I'd want to call my kid.

Adam: Is there any scenario you can imagine which could result in letting your biological family back into your life?
They'd have to grovel to me for that and accept me for who I am. I can't see it ever happening and I'm cool with that. They have my brother and sister to keep them proud. This is assuming none of my family is dead - I haven't had tabs on them for a few years. The boring bastards.

Adam: What do you think is the biggest difference between you and Conor? Has he ever made a choice you disagreed with, and if so, what was it?
I'd say Conor holds onto the past and lets it influence him too much. Call me a heartless bastard, but you've just got to let shit go after a while. You dwell on trauma for too long and it'll mess with your head, influence your objective decision making. Take that Kerry one, for example. I wanted to shoot her the night we were ambushed and team mates of mine were killed. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to kill her if she walked into this room right now, but that would be more a matter of principle. She doesn't live in my head. Conor, on the other hand, he's got a lot of people from his past living rent free in his head, even from way back in the 40s.

You're not going to tell him all this, are you? He is a top bloke and a great boss. I happen to value my life these days. ;)

There's been a few choices I've disagreed with and I feel I'm in a position where I can voice that. Granted, Conor overrules me the majority of the time and I don't argue with that - he's the boss. Latest decision I disagreed with was blowing up the nightclub down in London. I would have gone in there with guns and focused the attack. Make sure the right people got killed.

Adam: What something you miss from your past that you know you'll never have in your future?
There isn't much I do miss from the past. I feel like all the best parts of my life are still happening now - Elena, Blake, my godchildren. I wouldn't mind getting my more youthful looks back, though I think I'm still doing pretty well for myself in that department anyway.

Misty: I know you enjoy writing Adam (and I also enjoy you writing Adam) but what is it about him that makes him one of your current favourites?
I think he's just a very versatile character who I still have a lot of development to explore with. I can get humour, romance and mush from him, but I can also get brutality, action and serious scenes from him too. I feel he still has a lot to deliver even though I've been playing him for a while now.

Pyroclast Pyroclast

f22c3db2f8fd59a9f7a42280bdf47551.jpg
ERR0R 69: Questions not found

Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Questions for Adam
  • How did you start for the Sullivan Crime Family?
  • What's the distance on your Longest Kill Shot?
    • What Weapon did you use for that kill shot?
  • Any plans for retirement?
  • You work a lot, when's your next vacation?
    • What's your next vacation destination?
  • Pistols, Rifles or Shotguns? Which one and why?
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Adam: What is your favorite thing about Blake? Were you looking for love before you found her?
Adam: What was it like finding out you had a daughter? For those of who don't know, what happened to make you unaware of her birth?
Adam: Now that you have found love in both a woman and a daughter, what do you think your future will hold?
Misty: Do you relate to Adam at all? If so how, and what are some things you could never have in common? (you know... besides killing people)
Misty: What alternative history would you give Adam, if this one never happened?
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Adam: Do you ever find yourself comparing yourself to Jackson?

Adam: Is there anything about your life you would change?

Adam: Are you excited for the double dates?

Misty: What sort of things do you have planned for poor, poor Adam?

Misty: Did you foresee this path Adam is on when you first created him?

Last edited:
Questions for Adam and Misty!

Adam: Before Elena, were kids ever something that you wanted? What influenced you to choose to have an active role in her life?

Adam: Is there any scenario you can imagine which could result in letting your biological family back into your life?

Adam: What do you think is the biggest difference between you and Conor? Has he ever made a choice you disagreed with, and if so, what was it?

Adam: What something you miss from your past that you know you'll never have in your future?

Misty: I know you enjoy writing Adam (and I also enjoy you writing Adam) but what is it about him that makes him one of your current favourites?

Last edited:
Michelle: Back in the 1940s, your grandfather (aka a very powerful Mafia boss) was at war with the Sullivans. How much do you know about what happened to your grandparents and uncles during that time? Do you know how your Grandpa Vinnie Romano died? Is it something you would ever want to talk about with your father?
Michelle: If there is blame to be made, who do you believe is most to blame for your parents not staying together?
Michelle: When you first met your father you were 10 years old and you became friends with your cousin, Savannah. Do you intend to catch up with her now you're back in Dublin?
Michelle: Are there any people in your father's close circle you are keen to get to know? Why?
Michelle: What kind of work do you see yourself doing if you stay in Dublin?
Michelle: What traits do you think you share with your father?

BasDorcha BasDorcha

Michelle: What are you going to do now that you're in Dublin?
Michelle: How do you really feel about Ali? Thoughts unfiltered.
Michelle: What's your relationship like with your half-siblings?
Michelle: What do you think about the recent attacks on your family?
Michelle: Do you think it's a good idea to bring your children to Dublin knowing the danger they may face?

Questions For Michelle
  • Two Questions concerning the living arrangements and custody of your children:
    • Assuming that they'll be living with you following the divorce being finalized, how often will they get to see their Father?
    • Or if they'll be living with their Father instead, how often would they get to see you?
  • What's the reason behind the divorce?
  • Would you consider your first meeting with Edwards to be love at first sight?
  • How would you compare living in Portugal to Ireland?
  • Seeing that you like traveling, what is your next planned destination going to be?
Questions for BasDorcha BasDorcha
  • What is Michelle's next move?
  • How long would Michelle have to date Edwards (assuming they get that far) for her to consider marriage and is she open to the idea of re-marrying?
    • How do you think her kids will feel about their Mother dating another man?
  • She has experience in Politics, how will that benefit the mob?
  • What inspired Michelle during Character Creation?
  • Would you be open to a Double Date for her and Edwards along with Tom and Shinoa despite the age gap between the couples?

Kawa - Shirley
~Shirley Haneul Kwon~
Fallin'_Light_SinB_concept_photo.jpgjod1dn78heyrf4u7zbly.jpgb0a1976819890f85a6f0e93abb404981.jpgistockphoto-468241890-612x612.jpgSinbKibbe-e1616812425543-526x700.jpg

~Shirley Exclusive~ From Misty Gray Misty Gray Question: What kind of career do you imagine your children having when they grow up?
Answer: Both my Son and my Daughter are only a few months old. Whatever career they do end up choosing twenty years from now, I just hope they don't follow in their Aunt's Footsteps or even mine, they will have my full support in life. No matter what path they take, I want them both to live different and better lives then what I have right now. Though if we're gonna be honest, I can see my Son taking after his Grandfather and becoming a Pilot, though I don't know how I would feel about him enlisting into the Military. As for my Daughter, she might follow my footsteps, but if she is gonna choose to do that, I would want her to do so the right way, like going to medical school, and working at a hospital and saving lives.

Question: What do you really think about Spencer King?
Answer: He's a loving husband. A bit on the gruff side, but he isn't a bad person. Though after he found out what I did for a living, he was kind of a dick about it. Granted I don't blame him. At the time we met, I was pregnant with my twins and single (still am). I never made it a secret that the pregnancy was the result of a one-night stand and I couldn't track down the Father. If we're gonna be fair, I think I'd be asking questions too if a heavily pregnant woman was giving me stitches and knew exactly what she was doing in my living room. Overall, I don't really have anything negative to say to or about him. I just wish he didn't treat me differently after finding out what I do for a living. I mean, we all gotta do what we need to survive, right?

Question: Do you plan on reconnecting with your sister? Do you want her to meet the twins?
Answer: Because I know for a fact that she works for the Irish Mob, I'm not so sure. I do want her to meet her Niece and her Nephew, but...considering that she was always a troublemaker when we were growing up and it escalated to being a member of the Mob makes me want to stay away. And to make things even worse, I'm Best Friends with the wife of a mobster from a rival family. And if I recall, both the King Family and the Irish Mob are currently at each other's throats, so until that cools down, I think its best I keep my distance from Stella. Since she never knew that I was expecting twins, she's in for a big surprise if we ever see each other again.

Question: What is the worst medical job you've have to deal with? What was so bad about it?
Answer: While I've had my fair share of medical horror stories, all of which took place in my living room, there is one that really takes the cake. Around this time, I was thirty-six weeks pregnant. Luckily for my patient this night, I wasn't popping and the twins were being stubborn about staying in my belly. But that's beside the point. So my patient, a guy in his late twenties, early thirties, showed up with three of his friends covered in blood and clothes were riddled with bullet holes. I was shocked that he was even alive. Even after getting him into my living room, treating him was a pain because my belly, which was by that time the size of a pumpkin was mostly in the way, even if I was sitting down. But that's the least of it. This man was lucky. While he had been struck multiple times, none of the bullets hit any vital spots that would require more professional help. Much to my dismay, he had one bullet stuck in each butt-cheek. He was screaming for me to get them out and complaining about how much it all hurt. My response silenced him. "Sir, I'm nine months pregnant with twins, I don't wanna hear it about pain and discomfort." After that though, I found a bullet stuck where I really wish I hadn't...Right up main street. He screamed and started crying because I yanked that one out fast...Hope he doesn't drink coffee for a while. Three bullets to the ass was bad, but getting them out was the worst. I ran out of gloves, so I had to wash my hands and dip my fingers in alcohol, which I think agitated the wounds even more. Hopefully this kind of ordeal is once in a lifetime...

Question: What would be your dream vacation?
Answer: A small town by the beach and a hotel where I have a nice view of the ocean. I don't need a super fancy vacation. It's nice to appreciate the simple things in life.

Questions From Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ~For Shirley~
Question: What happened between you and your sister?
Answer: While cleaning up around the house and putting her clothes away, I found a gun in one of the drawer, loaded and stashed away. I already didn't like what she was doing for a living, which was street fighting for money. Sure, it paid well, but I really hated how she was always coming home with cuts and bruises. Then she came home with gunshot wounds one night, so I confronted her. Because street fights don't involve guns, I don't think. When we started arguing and shouting, she confessed to working for the Irish Mob. Now by this time, I just found out I was pregnant, so right then and there I really didn't want to be around her anymore because her work could endanger my child (Before I found out I was having twins). When she asked why I was leaving, that was the last thing I told her. The shock was long enough for me to pack my bags and leave the apartment, and catching the earliest flight out of Ireland.

Question: How do you think she would feel knowing you work for a crime family?
Answer: Because she is working for the Irish Mob and I'm working for the Kings? She won't be happy about it at all. Although I have mostly stayed out of that conflict, last I heard they were at each other's throats. So she'll probably feel betrayed, even though she has zero room to talk.

Question: Do you think you’ll continue your crime work now that you have a child?
Answer: Yes, I need to be able to provide for my children. Keep a roof over our heads, put food on the table. Granted that's been very difficult on its own because I am currently recovering from two broken legs which I sustained in a car accident because someone ran a red light. Once I can walk again and now that I don't have a big baby bump in the way, I can go back to treating wounds without too much trouble. One thing I also do hope for is getting access to Medical School so that I can learn more complicated medical treatments to reduce the likelihood of turning wounded people away.

~For Kawa~
Question: What plans do you have for Shirley that you’d like to see played out?
Answer: Right now, she is recovering from two broken legs and childbirth. Her wrist and her back should be okay by now. Other then that, she's wheel-chair bound, so it is hard for her to do anything. Eventually, I would like to see her fall in love and get married, but I know not a lot of men (or other women for that matter) are warmed up to the idea of marrying a Single Parent (Mother or Father alike), so it's a slow-burner on the romantic front. But before that, I would at least like to see her return to work as a Street Doc, though once she resumes, she will be working exclusively for the King Family, so many of her regulars will no longer be treated as some of them are part of rival gangs or drug rings in the area. So maybe her next appearance will likely be giving stitches to one of the Kings if not Spencer again with Pyrrha and Perseus (Her Daughter and Son) sleeping nearby and hopefully not wake up crying while she is treating a patient.

Question: What was the inspiration for Shirley and her pregnancy?
Answer: She was created in conjunction with Stella. As the younger twin and in contrast of Stella, who carries the whole 'tough chick with an attitude', I wanted the opposite for Shirley, who is a soft-spoken and kind young woman who is lost in life. And in some fictional works, be it shows, books or even movies, pregnant women have been placed in tough and relatively intense situations, so I wanted to see how that would go. And out of all my characters before the RP began, I thought Shirley would be the better fit as a Mother (I just couldn't find a mate for her in time, but that's beside the point), but in the end if worked out because she became Best Friends with Shona and a part of the King Family.

Questions From BasDorcha BasDorcha ~For Shirley~
Question: For those who don't know, break down your history in 60 seconds or less.
Answer: I'm the youngest of two identical twins. My Sister's a Gangster started working for the Irish Mob around the same time I got knocked up...At a party. Oh and I had a relatively lonely pregnancy up until I befriended another expectant mother who happened to go to the same hospital as I did for prenatal appointments. Last but not least, closer to the end of my pregnancy...with twins, I got into a really nasty car accident. While my babies were okay, I suffered burns on my back, a fractured wrist and two broken legs which I am still recovering from. One more thing, childbirth sucked with two broken legs...

Question: How are the twins coming along?
Answer: Despite the car accident that broke my legs, the twins were healthy post-delivery and I was lucky to have no major complications during pregnancy. Being in the delivery room really sucked because nurses had to support my legs in the delivery room. So that, coupled with the pain inherent with childbirth...I was screaming and crying 80% of the whole way through. But after that, it was smooth-sailing. Taking care of them while rolling in a wheelchair is tough, but I've managed so far.

Question: Do you think you'll become more active at any point in the future with the full on mob life?
Answer: Yes, especially once I am able to walk again. With what I do for a living, I think my expertise would be an asset to the Kings. But I will need to learn more complicated treatments and possibly even surgeries so that I can treat more intense or more serious injuries. And with me, the Kings won't have to worry about going to a hospital. If I recall, medical staff, be it nurses or doctors, if they see knife wounds or gunshot wounds, the first thing they're gonna do is call the police...and that's what my patients usually don't want, so that is why I am around. It pays well, keeps a roof over my head and I am able to provide for my children. I gotta do what I can to survive.

~For Kawa~
Question: What alternative history would you give Shirley if you could go back and re-write her?
Answer: Instead of a Single Expectant Mother with Twins, I probably would have written her as a Medical School Student in her final year and about to transition into the medical field. Although outside of school and the hospital, she would still start providing her services to criminals so that they can avoid the hospital and being left at the mercy of law enforcement, though she would be much more proficient at her job then she is now.

Question: What would you like to see happen for Shirley?
Answer: I would like to eventually introduce her Son and Daughter. Like some of the others, see her fall in love. For the foreseeable future though, I do want to see her become more active as the King Family's Go-To Medic. The only reason she has not is because she is currently recovering from two broken legs and that can a minimum of six to eight weeks, but likely longer. After that, she will have to learn to walk again in rehabilitation and physical therapy since she hasn't walked since the thirty-seventh week of her pregnancy and was mostly stuck in a hospital bed from then all the way up until delivery, only getting out to go use the restroom, or to take care of her hygiene, but even there she had to use a wheelchair.

Questions From Bellz Bellz ...Questions Not Detected...

Questions from Pyroclast Pyroclast ...Questions Not Detected...

Last edited:
Shirley: What kind of career do you imagine your children having when they grow up?
Shirley: What do you really think about Spencer King?
Shirley: Do you plan on reconnecting with your sister? Do you want her to meet the twins?
Shirley: What is the worst medical job you've have to deal with? What was so bad about it?
Shirley: What would be your dream vacation?

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Shirley: What happened between you and your sister?
Shirley: How do you think she would feel knowing you work for a crime family?
Shirley: Do you think you’ll continue your crime work now that you have a child?
Kawa: What plans do you have for Shirley that you’d like to see played out?
Kawa: What was the inspiration for Shirley and her pregnancy?

Shirley: For those who don't know, break down your history in 60 seconds or less.
Shirley: How are the twins coming along?
Kawa: What alternative history would you give Shirley if you could go back and re-write her?
Shirley: Do you think you'll become more active at any point in the future with the full on mob life?
Kawa: What would you like to see happen for Shirley?

Questions For Thomas & Bellz Bellz
  • Thomas
    • Out of all the branches in the United States Armed Forces, what made you choose the Marines?
      • Was your Family supportive or opposed to your enlistment? I know Mom wasn't happy, but she doesn't speak for the rest of the family.
    • After returning home from Iran, did you have any plans for post-military life?
    • If you had the chance to re-enlist, would you take it?
    • Assuming that you're living in Dublin now, is there anything you miss about New York?
    • While you got a first look at Mob Life as a Child, what is your reception of it, thinking about it now as an adult?
  • Bella
    • Are there any Love Interests that you have in mind for Thomas?
      • What is your next big plan for him, story-wise?
    • Out of everything that inspired Thomas during the Character Creation phase, what was the biggest one?
    • Were there any other face-claims you were considering for Thomas before settling on Colton Haynes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back