• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties: Weekly Character AMA

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Stella:
1. If you had to sum up your entire life in 3 words what would they be?
2. What is one thing you hope to accomplish while working for the Sullivans?
3. What is your biggest regret?

Kawa:
4. Was there anything you had in mind for Stella before you decided to make her a mob member? Or what did you hope to have for her storyline?
5. What is one thing you absolutely hate about her?

Last edited:
Stella: Who are your favourite people to work with? Why?
Stella: Who is your least favourite member of the mob? Why?
Stella: How do you feel about Emery?
Stella: What's the worst action you've carried out whilst working for the mob?
Stella: What is your favourite movie?

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Mel - Teddy
Theodore Mathias Wycliff

DkA62fpW4AIqZ7b.jpg
tumblr_p23mt6dkdM1rnqblgo1_640.jpg
images
c19a46abbb779bf4884c4a7cff0da2aa.jpg

Interrogation tapes from one Misty Gray Misty Gray -

Teddy: What are your three favourite things about Valentina?
"I can only choose three?! I mean, if I had to narrow my list significantly then it goes like this - in no particular order, either, because if this gets out Val might not be happy. Anyway, Val's hot. And if the whole 'If you wanna see what your wife would look like when she gets older, look at her mom' thing is true then she'll be even hotter. Other than her looks she's an amazing woman. She's basically fucking superwoman - taking care of the hotels, her kids, and the house. I'm proud to call her my wife. Lastly, she does this thing in bed... Kidding. Last favorite thing about her is how passionate she is about something. Yeah, it gets annoying mixed with her stubborn attitude, but seeing her so fired up about something important to her reminds me of my mom - and she was an amazing woman too.

Teddy: What is your relationship with your brother like?
"Ugh, here we go. Antonio is the bane of my existence. We share a father but not a mother - thank god. Would rather be half than whole. He's a few years older than me and was the product of infedelity, of course. When his mom bailed my mother took him in and he hated her - always going on about how she wasn't better than his mom. We fought a lot because of that and I'm sure the guy hates me but I could give two shits because I don't exactly care for him either. He's always trying to one up me in school and he even fucked a few of my girlfriends and even an ex-fiancee... Dad gave Tony the empire while I got ties with Moretti and I feel like I got the better deal out of it. There was a quiet and mutual agreement that we would never acknowledge each other as brothers too. I haven't seen his smug face since we left Miami and I haven't told anyone about him - he doesn't even know my kids exist. He's an insignificant speck on the family tree and really, I want nothing to do with him.

Teddy: Are there any parts of Gabriel you see in yourself? **giggity**
"
Hopefully never? I'm very in love with my wife and screwing her father is the last thing I would ever want to do. If you meant personality wise, well, unfortunately yeah. Sometimes when I make a decision I want it to be final - I don't want to have a conversation or be questioned about it. But, being married to Val, I can't exactly do that. My moral compass used to be... Different, before I married Val - more like Gabe's in regards to protecting your family no matter what. Over the years, however, she's gotten me to see things a little bit differently and while I can't say I like it I don't hate it either.

Teddy: If you hadn't started a relationship with Valentina, what do you think your love life would be like now?
"Good question. I'm sure I'd still be married - just not to Val. After I was tortured and everything my life flashed before my eyes and things changed. I had a desire to get my shit together and to settle down and all that jazz."

Teddy: What is the worst thing you've done whilst working for the Morettis?
"I've become the one thing in life I didn't want to be - a murderer. Granted, my body count is only two but that doesn't take away from me never wanting to. My mother she instilled in me the importance of not getting violent and how much stronger a man was when he used his words. I felt like I let her down, but every time I found myself beating someone to death it's for my family. I like to think that it's okay to be a murderer when it comes to protecting the people I care most about in this world."

Interrogation tapes from one BasDorcha BasDorcha -

Teddy
: If asked, what would your 60 second break down of your story be?
"Let's see if I can do this quickly. Born to one of New Yorks most elite. Mom died when I was young, dad got in kahoots with a mobster, I start working for said mobster. Move to New York, get tortured, fall in love with Boss' daughter. Kill guys who hurt boss' daughter - realize I love her. Marry boss' daughter, have three kids live happily ever after."

Teddy: Defend your actions - what did you do that you'd do again?
"Kill Steve. Valentina and I may not have been together during this time nor had we admitted our feelings for each other. But I had been around when those guys fucked Valentina over all those years ago and she never deserved that treatment and she sure as hell didn't deserve what Steve did to her. She was innocent of everything and he knew it but he still hurt her. I'd kill Steve a thousand times over and never feel bad it whatsoever."

Teddy: One regret, what is it and what would you change?
"I regret not taking Porter's option to kill me instead of giving up the information. Granted, I'm very happy that I'm alive now and that I've had such a great life but. I don't know, I spent over a decade trying to win his approval and respect and trust and some days I don't feel like it was worth it. I'm sure some psych would probably say something about me wanting to prove something to my father and Gabe is like a psuedo father for me but I think it's deeper than that. There's only ever been one person who's opinion about me matters most in the world and that's been Val since that day in the hospital."

Teddy: What's your personal hell look like?
"Ireland."

Teddy: What makes you happy?
"Is it too cliche if I say my family? There was very little in life that truly made me happy and not just content until Val and I got married and we had kids. Now just seeing smiles on their faces and seeing them enjoy life makes me the happiest man in the world. I always promised them and myself I wouldn't be like my father and they would get more of me and being able to do that also makes me happy. I never thought I'd be here - figured I'd live the bachelor life forever. But I'm glad I'm not..."

Interrogation tapes from one BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Teddy:
Do you value Revenge more than the love of your Family?
"I don't, actually, I value my family and their safety more than anything. If they're hurt, then I'll make sure I get my revenge for them whether they're aware or not. Making sure no one hurts them or even thinks they can is very important to me and I'll make sure that message is clear."

Teddy: Now that your grudge match with the Irish has spilled over to your Children, are you more willing to broker a peace treaty with the Irish rather then continuing the Irish-Italian Crime War? Because, whether you want to admit it or not, you both share one thing in common; loving your families and keeping them safe. Is continuing this war more important then spending time with them? Even James did not approve of the fact that Conor ordered the kidnapping of Cristina. Even there, he was ready to accept his death, but also wanted to go home to his own family. If you don't want your family to be in harm's way, why do that to someone else?

"Sure, but peace treaties only work if they're not broken. I can guarantee we won't break our end of the bargain but not much can be said of Sullivan and him keeping his word. As far as spending time with my family goes, I actually spend a ton of time with them. It may not look like it because of how involved I am with planning and things of that nature, but the five of us are always doing family activities. Just a few weeks ago we went on vacation - something else we do frequently. Lastly, I don't think you remember who started this whole conflict. Sure, Conor may be in charge now, but the war and retaliation are all 'cause of Porter. James isn't innocent of the blood he has on his hands - mine included - so I don't want to hear any 'Take pity on an old man' comments about him."

Teddy: What was your initial reaction to Harmony being assigned to your Family?
"I was surprised Gabe had even hired her, let alone assigned her to my family. Not because of her hair or anything, but because she's a she. That and she's significant;y smaller than the other guards like Boscoe and Quadir."

Teddy: Would it bother you if Harmony and Valentina became Best Friends?
"Yes and no. Yes, because her job isn't to befriend my wife nor my kids or me but to protect them. How can she do that if she's helping the girls pick out nail polishes or spending time in an arcade playing games with the boys? No, her job should be to always have her head on a swivel and make sure they're safe, unlike the two who were supposed to be watching Christina. On the other hand, Tin seems to like her so who am I to deprive my wife of friends? Val only really talks to Julia, Ricky, and myself and I know she's getting tired of me. If Harmony can give her some more human interaction, then by all means - so long as she realizes her job comes first.

Teddy: How do you feel about the Kings?
"Based off the few meetings I've had with them and the things i hear from Erik, Tati, and Damian, they're an alright group of guys. Not super strict and stiff like Gabe tends to be, but not overly brash and emotional like Conor. They're level-headed and make concise decisions and - had my father met Bruce first - I'd enjoy working for them. Not to say I don't like working for Gabe considering everything he's done for me, but the sentiment remains.

Last edited:
Teddy: What are your three favourite things about Valentina?
Teddy: What is your relationship with your brother like?
Teddy: Are there any parts of Gabriel you see in yourself? **giggity**
Teddy: If you hadn't started a relationship with Valentina, what do you think your love life would be like now?
Teddy: What is the worst thing you've done whilst working for the Morettis?

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Teddy: If asked, what would your 60 second break down of your story be?
Teddy: Defend your actions - what did you do that you'd do again?
Teddy: One regret, what is it and what would you change?
Teddy: What's your personal hell look like?
Teddy: What makes you happy?

Teddy: Have you ever really tried to put yourself in the shoes of a Sullivan? What similarities, if any, do you think you share with them?

Teddy: Given that you have a wife and children, if you once again found yourself in the hands of the enemy and were being tortured for information, would you give in like you did before or would you let them kill you?

Teddy: How have you found it raising children whilst working for the Moretti family business? Given that Cristina was kidnapped, is there a part of you that wants to quit Gabriel's employment and take your children somewhere safer?

Teddy: What has been the hardest hurdle so far in your relationship with Valentina?

Mel: What aspect of Teddy do you relate to or sympathise with the most?

Last edited:
Teddy Questions:

Ted:
1. How's that hand my guy? Not being able to give someone a proper high five must suck.
2. Why do you feel that what Conor Sullivan was wrong but what you did was somehow in good moral standing? (Involving children/family)
3. What do you think of Ricky Biancardi? Do you trust him? How much longer do you think he will be useful to the Morettis?
4. Favorite animal?

Mel:
5. What was your inspiration for Teddy?

Last edited:
~Teddy Exclusive~
  1. Do you value Revenge more then the love of your Family?
  2. Now that your grudge match with the Irish has spilled over to your Children, are you more willing to broker a peace treaty with the Irish rather then continuing the Irish-Italian Crime War
    • Because, whether you want to admit it or not, you both share one thing in common; loving your families and keeping them safe. Is continuing this war more important then spending time with them?
    • Even James did not approve of the fact that Conor ordered the kidnapping of Cristina. Even there, he was ready to accept his death, but also wanted to go home to his own family. If you don't want your family to be in harm's way, why do that to someone else?
  3. What was your initial reaction to Harmony being assigned to your Family?
  4. Would it bother you if Harmony and Valentina became Best Friends?
  5. How do you feel about the Kings?

Bas - May

1644499668007.png

Misty Gray Misty Gray :
May: How do you feel about your mother?
Well... That's a pretty loaded question. She my ma, so I love her. I don't like her, but I love her. She likes to use people, and I'm not okay with that. She used my and my brothers for years, still is. I'm sure Tom still gives her money. She kept us from our family, she left me to be the sudo-mom to my brothers because she was to busy being an addict and a loose woman. She ran off my dad... So yeah, its been tough. But what can you do? You don't pick your parents.

May: Excluding family, who are you closest to and why do think you're close to them?
I don't really have anyone I'm close to outside of the family. If I had to pick someone? Darcey. She's been amazing. While I loved working at Mercury before... you know... I am enjoying working even more with her, and she doesn't judge me. Erik is a new friend, but he's a sweetheart, and has kept me company before I moved to Darcey's business.

May: If you were ever in the same room as Conor Sullivan, what would you want to say to him?
That's simple. "Why were we not good enough to be a part of your family?" He obviously knew we were family and yet, we were never treated as such. I can't understand why anyone would neglect a child - especially ones who mother had obvious issues. It gives me little doubt that as a person, he isn't worth knowing.

May: Who's your favourite member of the King family and why?
That's hard. Spencer maybe, he was a good boss. I also like Harper, she reminds me of what I'd want in a sister. Alex... Well, he's an asshole, but I saw the way he treated his sister, his brother. I can't hate that, even if he hates me. Billy is amazing, he's so good natured. This is difficult question. I guess its definitely gonna end up being Harper or Billy, they've been the most friendly towards me.

May: What qualities do you look for in a romantic partner?
I haven't had a lot of 'romantic' partners in my life. One or two, enough to know my way around in the dark, but I haven't dated seriously too much. I guess I want someone who sees the real me, all of me. Someone who pays attention to the little things. *Laughs* And someone who can handle my clutziness. Plus you know, they gotta be able to sway me. Show me something different then what I've seen in the bar ever single night.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 :
Questions For May
  • What is your relationship like with your Brother, Tom?
Tom and Alfie are my best friends - even though we haven't been around each other much the last two years. Growing up I feel like I raised them - as much as a child themselves can be expected - and now they've become the protective ones over me. Tom joining the military was a big change, leaving just me and Alfie, but he moved out shortly after, set on being his own man, so I moved away. I would give anything for those boys, and I'm sure they'd say the same. When the only friends and family you have are the same people, its hard not to be joined at the hip. We've since branched into separate lives but I'm sure that if we were all near each other again, it would be like we were never apart.
  • How would you feel about being a Aunt?
I think that would be amazing. I always wanted a bigger family, more people... kinda got the shit end of that stick though, didn't I? One family that wanted nothing to do with us, and my fathers side who I don't even know. My dad - you know the man who I thought was my father for so long - didn't have any family, his folks had died when he was younger and he had no siblings or nearby cousins or anything. I thought everyone had small families growing up. When I realized it was just us that lived with the idea of just two parents and our siblings and most people had these giant group families, it was hard to accept. Having nieces or nephews would be wonderful, I'm not opposed to the idea of new family at all.
  • What was your initial reaction to Tom enlisting into the Irish Military?
Honestly, at first, it terrified me. He was so young, I didn't understand why him or my mother would agree to it. I hated that he left. I was scared he'd never come back - he was always off doing things that we couldn't discuss or that kept him away for long periods. I see now it may have been for the best, getting him out of that situation, but I wish he didn't have to do it. I feel like its probably changed him on a base level, not necessarily in a good or bad way, just... different. Things like that affect you, the kind of things he must have done, especially at such a young age..

Questions for Bas
  • How do you plan for May to meet Shinoa once she and Tom reach that point in their relationship?
I haven't thought this one out yet. As it stands, May can't just up and leave due to how things are going in London - she has some unexplainable drive to impress and make happy the Kings around her, even I'm not 100% sure why I feel the need to write her that way. She just does. With Darcey's making it clear how it might look for her to return home or have to much contact with that side, I'm probably going to have to play it by ear and see what happens before then.
  • What is your favorite trait from May that she shares with you?
I use to have a mask I wore in public, though for different reasons. May's insecure - I was insecure, depressed, and just trying to make it. But I get how when she gets uncomfortable she slides into this version of herself that's not really herself, because it feels like it protects you. She just hasn't realized yet that being yourself is much better.
  • Is it awkward to you that she is connected to the Kings while her Brother is connected to the Sullivan Family because of who employs him and who he is dating?
I am hoping it leads to some lovely drama and entertainment for us. Its a big swing at dramatic affect, and hopefully it plays out like a good story and not some quick shot excerpt that is over before it got momentum. I feel there's a lot of potential for building towards something big for her and him to figure out how to make a family on different sides of the war work.

May: Who's the one person you can turn to when you need them?
Tom. Definitely Tom. I also feel like I could probably turn to Darcey, but the downside to it is I know there are certain things that would be difficult for her if they were arose, given her relationship and the fact that I'm still in such an awkward spot between not existing to the world and being blatantly on display. My life went from boring to under a microscope over night. Still, I think Darcey would at least listen and be there for me as much as she could.

May: How do you feel about Tom's sudden appearance?
I missed my brother dearly. I was really happy to see him, though his timing was terrible. Still, afterwards he came back, we ended up going out and having a blast. We caught up on everything (well... kind of), he told me how he has been working at a shop fixing cars and has a girl he's been seeing. He even told me he met some of her family already. I was surprised by that - Tommy was never one to attach to a girl enough to want to see her family, but he is older now so maybe its just him growing up. He asked a lot of questions I couldn't talk about, and wasn't happy when I deflected, but he seemed to intuit that there must be a good reason behind it - and one day I will explain it all. He did ask me how I found out about Ma's family, and what that would mean for them. I told him it meant nothing, it was just a name in a family tree somewhere. I get the feeling he didn't feel the same, but we'll see.

May: How do you feel about Tom working for the Sullivans?
I just don't want him to get hurt. I've seen what they can and will do. I also don't want him to get his hopes up about having some kind of relationship with them because they don't seem like the kind of people who would be worth wasting the time on. They ignored us all this time, they're not going to want anything to do with him now. Tom may act like he doesn't get into his feelings much, but i know better then that. Plus, if he starts working for them - like REALLY working for them, more then just fixing cars, I worry what it'll do to our relationship.

May: Why do you want to be affiliated with the Kings (Alex get the fuck outta here)
I'm honestly not totally sure. I just find that anytime a situation arises where they have a chance to judge me, I feel the need to impress them not disappoint them. Its as unusual for me as it is for them, I'm sure. Maybe its because I look at them like my bosses, and I want them to know what a good job I've been trying to do. Some of it I think comes from the fact that Spencer gave me my first job away from Dublin, and that has helped me become more independent and to get away from the thorn I call mother. When you've spent your life around toxicity, to finally find some bit that isn't, its hard to let go of. Trust me I know its weird, but I just don't want them to look down on me for some reason.

May: Why stay in London knowing some of the Kings will never fully trust you? :pout:ALEX!
It's not about the few that don't. HE WHO WILL NOT BE NAMED doesn't have to like me. He's not my boss. I get it - he's had some shit luck with that genetic line I come from, but I didn't choose them, and I'm still not choosing them. You would think that someone who comes from a Gombeen Fecker and couldn't choose not to would understand that blood doesn't always determine who you are. Choices make you. Loyalty makes you. And I've given my loyalty to Darcey, and Spencer. Plus, I like it here.
Gombeen Fecker -
Gombeen is term used in Ireland for a shady, small-time 'wheeler-dealer' or businessman who is always looking to make a quick profit, often at someone else's expense or through the acceptance of bribes. So, basically – a little squirrelly crook who'd peel an orange in his pocket so he wouldn't have to share. Fecker - gets away with murder. In other words, she called him a shady, cocky ass crook. And incase you missed it, that was Trevor she was referring too.

Bellz Bellz :

May: What is one thing you wish you had in your childhood that you didn't get?
I think I must sound like a broken record now, but again, I wish I had more family. It was always weird thinking that of all the people in Dublin, we were only related to each other and Conor. Now I realize how wrong I was. I also wish my dad had never left - I'm not talking about the genetics donor but my actual da', the one who raised me. It broke my heart when he left because he realized I wasn't his.

May: If you had to choose to punch one member of the King family and one member of the Sullivan family who would it be (can be without cause and you don't have to know them personally, just go off punchable faces. EX. Alex King has a very punchable face.)
Alex. Hands down. I did slap him once, that was nice. His constant paranoia and accusations leave something to be wanted, and I feel like no matter how hard i work, he'll always be there to add some doubt to it. For Sullivan's I'd hit my mother. She's a hoor and not likely to ever change.

May: How do you feel about the feud between the Sullivans and Kings?
I feel like its going to be like WWIII. Eventually, its going to be the downfall of a lot of things, I just hope to be on the side still standing - The Sullivan's are not good people.

May: What is the one thing that annoys you to no end in a man?
Does a name count? Alex. That annoys me. No but really, let's think... Cocky arrogance. I hate that.

May: What are your aspirations in life?
I want to one day be more then just a bargirl, or a secretary. I'm not sure what yet, but Darcey is a big inspiration - she runs a company and makes it all look easy. I want to be respected, and I want to have a family - as big as possible. Whether that means marrying into someone with kids and a ton of cousins and such, or maybe having a bunch of babies of my own (in the far future), I hope to see it happen.

Pyroclast Pyroclast
These questions were taking at a later interview, some time during chapter 13...

May: How do you feel things are going with Christian? What do you like about him?
I'm not sure what you mean? Christian is just my friend... At least, I'm hoping he's my friend. I don't know if you've noticed, but everyone has been acting a little weird. I think maybe he just puts up with me because he has too - I did ask him to look into my father for me. Plus he works for Darcey and Bruce an all 'em, so its hard to avoid me completely. Still... Maybe not. I do like his honesty. Plus there's just this energy I feel from him. I can't quiet explain it. I feel it every time he smiles at me. May blushes lightly. Maybe if things settle down some, I can convince him to spend some non-work related time with me. Ask me again after that.

May: Is there a part of you that feels conflicted about getting friendly with the Kings, knowing your brother is currently in Dublin under the employment of an Irish mobster? What's currently stopping you from going to live with your brother?
My brother works at their garage, that doesn't make him a mobster. Based on what I know now, half of Dublin is likely related to the Sullivan's, that doesn't make them bad people. Tommy didn't even know he was working for them at first, he just applied for a random mechanic ad in the paper. Stranger coincidences have happened. I haven't talked to Tommy since he called to let me know he was back home, but I'm sure if something changed he'd let me know. As for what's stopping me from going to live with my brother? There's nothing that can make me go back to Dublin where my mother is. A part of me will always love her, she's my mother, but she's toxic, and I will not live in any city where she's at. I've built a life here, and I'm not just giving up the last two and a half years. I'm friendly with the King's because they gave me somewhere to start on my own when no one else was. Sure they didn't know me from Eve, and I maybe just lucked out on my interview, but it still was the first step into my own life and that means something to me. It was my first step at staying away from the woman who lied to me about my father, drove away the man I knew as my father, and basically uses me and my brothers as a bank and throws a tantrum when you say no.

May: What's your impression of each of the King siblings: Spencer, Alex, Billy and Harper? Do you think you could come to get on with them all, and if so, how?
Hmmmm, good questions. So Spencer is kind of how I would picture an older brother being. He takes care of his siblings, he protective, and he's understanding. I've never heard anything about him mistreating his brothers and sister, and I saw him the night of the Mercury, how much he was willing to do to make sure everyone was safe. I can't help but wonder if I was in trouble if anyone would have come back for me the way Spencer went back looking for his siblings then anyone who was remaining. Alex is a dick, but that's probably just me being biased because he accused me of working for someone I don't even know. I know he just wants to protect his family from the Sullivan's, but its clouded his vision. I was never a part of my family, and the one relationship I had that was connected with them - my mom? -you couldn't pay me enough to interact with. He's go so much negative energy stored up towards them, its poising the well water so to speak.

As for Billy and Harper, they're both sweet. Billy always makes me think of the kind of gentle and kindhearted guy I want to someone find for myself. Harper is a spitfire and sassy, and the few times I've been around her she always makes me smile. I was sad to see everything that's happened to her, and I am praying for her to recover without issues. If anyone deserves a second chance at life, its that girl. She's never done anyone wrong that I've heard of - and as a bartender, we tend to hear all the bad things about people.

May: Did you ever ask your mother or anyone else questions about your dad? If you ever tracked him down, what kind of man would you be hoping for?
I tried to speak to my mother about my father - I never had anyone else around to ask about it. I've never met my grandparents, or any cousins, aunts or uncles if I have any. Except Conor, but his appearance in my life was very sporadic and sparing. For the first few years of my life, I thought I knew my dad. Arthur Thatcher was the only man I ever knew as my father until he found out that I wasn't his kid and it destroyed his marriage with my mother. After that, when I found out the truth, she never wanted to talk about the real man who was my da'. Once or twice she's mentioned him, but only to say it was a fling and nothing more, and that he man had no interest in staying around, and she was sure even if she had told him she was pregnant he still would have left. In the end though, he left before she even found out. She did send me a picture recently, which I asked Christian to look into, but honestly my hopes aren't high. Any guy who uses a young girl (and she was young, mum was barely of legal age at the time), then leaves without a word when the grow bored or have gotten what they wanted likely isn't a man worth knowing. Do I hope I'm wrong? Sure, who doesn't want to find out there's someone that could be a loving parent they didn't know about? But do I think that's really going to happen? I doubt it. If it hadn't been for the fact it was a good excuse to reach out to Christian, I probably wouldn't have followed up at all.

Bas: What was the inspiration for May?
May is literally based who I wanted to be. Not history wise or anything, but personality wise. I was always shier and wanted to be more outgoing, I wanted to be someone who others were drawn too. I tried to make May that way. I realized though as an adult that a lot of people like that had to mask to be that way - and that's the reason May tends to mask when she gets uncomfortable and that practiced personality comes out. Lately she's been trying to be more herself, but put her in a difficult situation she's likely to fall back onto her practiced performance every time. It helps on stage as well, since she likes to sing and play the piano - two things I always wanted to do.

Last edited:
May: How do you feel about your mother?
May: Excluding family, who are you closest to and why do think you're close to them?
May: If you were ever in the same room as Conor Sullivan, what would you want to say to him?
May: Who's your favourite member of the King family and why?
May: What qualities do you look for in a romantic partner?

BasDorcha BasDorcha

Questions For May
  • What is your relationship like with your Brother, Tom?
  • How would you feel about being a Aunt?
  • What was your initial reaction to Tom enlisting into the Irish Military?
Questions for Bas
  • How do you plan for May to meet Shinoa once she and Tom reach that point in their relationship?
  • What is your favorite trait from May that she shares with you?
  • Is it awkward to you that she is connected to the Kings while her Brother is connected to the Sullivan Family because of who employs him and who he is dating?
BasDorcha BasDorcha

Last edited:
May: Who's the one person you can turn to when you need them?
May: How do you feel about Tom's sudden appearance?
May: How do you feel about Tom working for the Sullivans?
May: Why do you want to be affiliated with the Kings (Alex get the fuck outta here)
May: Why stay in London knowing some of the Kings will never fully trust you? :pout:ALEX!

May: What is one thing you wish you had in your childhood that you didn't get?
May: If you had to choose to punch one member of the King family and one member of the Sullivan family who would it be (can be without cause and you don't have to know them personally, just go off punchable faces. EX. Alex King has a very punchable face.)
May: How do you feel about the feud between the Sullivans and Kings?
May: What is the one thing that annoys you to no end in a man?
May: What are your aspirations in life?

These questions were taking at a later interview, some time during chapter 13...

May: How do you feel things are going with Christian? What do you like about him?

May: Is there a part of you that feels conflicted about getting friendly with the Kings, knowing your brother is currently in Dublin under the employment of an Irish mobster? What's currently stopping you from going to live with your brother?

May: What's your impression of each of the King siblings: Spencer, Alex, Billy and Harper? Do you think you could come to get on with them all, and if so, how?

May: Did you ever ask your mother or anyone else questions about your dad? If you ever tracked him down, what kind of man would you be hoping for?

Bas: What was the inspiration for May?

Last edited:
Pyro - Syd
Syd Porter

1653319706733.png

Questions from Misty Gray Misty Gray

1653320260382.png Syd: Who do you believe should replace Conor as Boss when he dies?

I've been trying to prepare for this role myself in recent years. I doubt myself a lot, 'cause I do have a shaky and unfortunately public history of my mental health crises and I'm probably the most unstable person in the organisation. But at the same time, when it comes for me to do my part, I'm not going to shy away from it. I would owe it to my dad and my Uncle Conor, who both have dedicated years of their life fronting the business and taking on the hardest work. And my Godfather, Jackson, who died believing I would take the mantle some day. They all have spent a long time training me and preparing me, so I see it as a duty of mine, though one I hope I won't have to take up any time soon.

Syd: What are two of your favourite memories?

One comes to mind straight away - it’s a hazy one, but I guess a lot of them are. Ironically, it was one of the toughest times in my life, and happened to also be a pretty traumatic night. But it was the night we rescued Roxie from her father...and also the night the twins were born. It was an emotional day, and I wasn’t in my best state of mind, but I don’t believe in a level of happiness higher than what I felt when I held my two daughters in my arms for the first time.

And a second memory…I wanna say it was when my parents had their second wedding, back when I was 18, 19. I wasn’t there the first time around but I know how it went down, how traumatic it was, so to see them finally get the wedding they deserved after all that time…one of the strongest couples I’ve ever known and the people that changed my life celebrating their lifelong marriage, that’s gotta be one of the happiest untainted memories I’ve got.

Syd: Are there any people you feel you can trust completely? Who are they?

Completely? No, I don’t think so. I’d like to say yes - I mean, I’d put my life and my childrens’ lives in the hands of my mam, my dad, my uncles and aunts, Adam, Chase…but when you have this disorder that I have, you can get confused about what’s the best thing for yourself. And so, when other people with a clearer head know better and start trying to control you for your own sake, it’s hard to remember that they’re on your side.

Syd: Snog, marry or kill: Maddox, Ricky and Gabriel.

I’m not playing this stupid game. I’ll kill them all.

Syd: If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Oh, there are many. Many, many things I’d like to change. I guess one major thing is listening to my mam when she told me to stay out of the business for a while. I should have checked myself into a hospital as soon as I started getting unwell. I hurt a lot of people, emotionally and physically, as well as myself. Should have done a background check on my old therapist before I shared all that private information with him. Should have been more open with Roxie, instead of spying on her family behind her back. We lost a lot of years together, and I blame myself for that.

Questions from Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

1653320049300.png Syd: Do you regret what happened between you and Roxie?

‘Course I do…I don't think I need to say why.

Pyro: How does it feel to have one of your original characters last this long?

It’s lovely. I’m so proud of him. I feel like we’ve been through a lot together, because he’s changed so much since I was first writing him back in 2018. I think I brought him into the rp in April or something that year, so it’s been just over 4 years I think, and even though he’s changed enormously through age and experience, I still relate to him. He’s a significant part of me, and he’s got me through some shit for sure.

Syd: Top three people you know you can always turn to and why

Top three? Why would I rank them? I’ve got loads of people I can go to - this family is a big, loving safety net and we’ve always got time for each other, no matter what the problem is. Mam, dad, Sinead, Aliana, Conor, Savvy, Adam, Chase, Gwen…maybe even Roxie. They’ve always been the ones I know I can open up to, it just depends what I need help with. I guess I’ll leave them out if I think they’ve already got more on their plate than they can handle…gotta think about whether my problems are worth their time and stress.

Syd: If asked, do you think you would be able to step up and take over the family business?

I know this business inside out and I know what to do if it ever comes to that, so yeah, I think I’m well-equipped to do the job. Much as I hate to think of why that might happen, I’ve got to remain prepared for the possibility - it’s more likely to be a sudden shift than a gradual one and I can’t let that catch me off guard or the whole family and business will become vulnerable, and it’ll be on me.

Pyro: What would you like to see happen with Syd this time around? (That you can share, ofc)

I’d love to see him find love again because he’s a big romantic and I know it’s something he really wants, but I can’t promise that it’ll actually happen. When Bella and I set him up with Roxie back in the 70s, we never intended for them to break up, but we realised it had to happen. It doesn’t really matter what he wants or what I want for him, because it’s hard to predict how anything will turn out in the end!

Questions from BasDorcha BasDorcha

1653321581807.pngSyd:
What do you think your life would be like if you had never met Roxie?

Emptier…empty and sad. If I was still alive at all.

What would you do if Conor died?

I’d support Aliana, like I know she’d do for me. And his kids, and my mam and Sinead and everyone else. The structure of things would all change - I’m the one set to take his place if anything happens, so it’d be on me to reorder everything before any of our business has time to fall apart. So that’s what I’d want to do…but in reality, I know I’d be falling apart, too. And I can’t speak for myself when I get like that. I’d be in pieces if I lost my uncle.

Who is your favorite employee and why is it not Your friendly neighborhood guy Tom?

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really like people that much. It’s pretty amazing that I was adopted into this huge, loving family, because without them I really don’t know if I’d have learned to care about people the way I care about them. ‘Cause everyone else has a motive, you know? You’re talking to them, meanwhile they’re gauging what they can get from you, how they can use you, how weak you are. It’s like a big game of poker, figuring out when to call someone’s bluff. And Tom, you know, he shows promise at what he does, but he’s so cheerful and smiley all the time, it gives me this sort of creepy feeling, like…he’s hiding something. And he’s been a soldier out on the field - I’d be willing to bet serious money that that guy’s got some demons he’s not telling me about.

Pyro:
Did you ever think Syd would develop the way he did?

In terms of his mental health, not initially, no. It was only when I was writing his history between the 1960s and 1970s rps that I realised he was quite an unwell guy - but I go into that further in a question down below. However, in terms of his progression in the family business, I did expect that. I think it was always hinted at throughout, with Jackson (his godfather, now deceased) always telling him he’ll be at the top someday, as well as his core desire to belong, to be a contributing member of the family who had earned his place at the table, factoring into his efforts to rise up within the business. The only thing that made that uncertain for me as a writer was how his illness would take hold, and whether or not he would actually make it that far - of course I didn’t want to kill him, but he did try to kill himself many times and by the end of the 70s rp, he still wasn’t in great shape. But I think Roxie breaking up with him was a huge wake-up call for him, as well as becoming a father of three, and so I think he spent a lot of the 13 years between the last rp and the start of this current one doing his best to become better.

What is your biggest regret and favorite thing about Syd?

My biggest regret about Syd? Oh god, that’s impossible to answer. I love every stupid thing he’s ever done. I don’t think I regret anything that he ever did - a lot of it was upsetting, and deeply traumatic for him or his loved ones, but everything he’s done has shaped him. And I think he’s learned something from all of it, too. My favourite thing about him is hard to pinpoint too because he’s a very special character to me, my most special character in fact. I guess I love his sensitivity - from his painfully relatable insecurities to his deep-rooted love for family. He’s a messed up guy but is sweet at the core, like he used to be when he was young and largely untouched by trauma. Being highly sensitive and without necessarily having a strong grasp on his emotions also means he can lash out, doing and saying things that most other people would refrain from saying, which can get him into a fun spot of trouble. Dramaaaa!

Questions from Bellz Bellz

1653321848055.pngQuestions for Syd:
1. In the last 13+ years, how would you say you have grown in terms of your mental illness?

I mean, it's a daily effort still, and some days are really a challenge. It's kinda up and down, I guess - losing Roxie kinda pushed me to start getting help again, but it still took me a few years to trust the services enough after what happened with my therapist in New York, and then going to prison kind of ruined all my progress there and almost took me right back to square one. But I don't know. The diagnosis and treatment I'm currently getting have definitely helped me. I'm at least more aware of it than I used to be so I'm more equipped to help myself and other people deal with it. But yeah, it's still something I think about every day…it kinda fucks with me sometimes. Am I overreacting? Am I getting bad again? Am I being delusional again? But still, I'm just glad I'm better than I used to be.

2. Looking back on everything now, do you regret having children, and furthermore, do you regret not letting Roxie make her own choice about having your children?

What kind of person asks a parent if they regret having kids? Are you sick? Of course I don't regret having kids. Jeanie, Jane and JJ are my biggest achievement in life, my main source of strength, the reason I'm alive. They are everything to me. As for Roxie…yeah, I feel bad about the way I treated her then. I get now why it should have been her choice and that I was wrong to pressure her, but at the same time, if she'd chosen to abort them, we wouldn't have the three beautiful kids that we have, and Roxie would probably still be living in New York, a total stranger to me. So, I don't know. It's a hard one.

3. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

I don’t think it’s good to think too much about this question, so I’ll be vague. I wish I could have a marriage like my parents. Relationships are hard for me ‘cause I’m not easy to handle - my involvement in the family business, for one thing, but mostly my fucked up head. There were two times in my life I thought I could have it - true love in a lifelong partnership - but neither one went to plan. I’m 44 now and I’ve just had to accept that maybe it’s not on the cards for someone like me.

4. What is the one thing you hate about being in a mob family?

The way it affects my kids. The number of times I haven’t shown up for them because I’ve been called away in an emergency elsewhere, I’m surprised they haven’t made more attempts to run away. I want to put my kids first, like any loving father, but I’m often needed in more places than one and you know…I have to make choices. Unfortunately, it's not always the best idea to choose to spend time with my kids.

5. If you weren't so deep into the mob business...what do you think your life would have been without it? What kind of job do you think you would have had? Family? etc.

First of all, I'm deep in this business out of choice. I didn't trip up and fall into it. I can't really imagine not being a part of it, but if I'd still been able to run all my other businesses without the support of the mob, then I guess I'd do that. I love my children's shelter and my cars, and something I really, really love, that I miss, is my nightclub in New York, The Lomax. So if the family business didn't exist, I'd like to imagine myself making my living from my own businesses, but really, I wouldn't have got that far without my family.

Questions for Pyro:
1. What traits of yourself do you see in Syd...if any?

This is hard to answer without oversharing…it’s funny, the way he’s grown, I think I still relate to 30 year old Syd more, whereas 44 year old Syd is more like who I want to be, in some ways. So he’s grown beyond me a bit. I think we share a lot of the same psychological flaws - the deep-rooted insecurity, low self-worth, suicidal tendencies, anxiety, sinking depression with a side order of unreliable memory - and a similar intensely empathetic trait that makes you sick and crazy worrying and obsessing about someone you love. We’re not stable people, and I didn’t mean to design it like that, but it has helped me to be able to channel some of my shit through someone else. I also feel bitchy and unfriendly sometimes like he does, all bushy-tailed and reserved when someone makes a bad first impression on me. We’re both loving and hateful, and feel everything intensely, escaping into a childish dream state one minute and then slipping into despair the next.

2. What is your overall goal for Syd in terms of plotline that you can share with us?

I would like to see him in a healthy, stable relationship by the end of the RP, like he always wanted. But it's hard to know with Syd if that'll ever work out for him. As sweet as he can be, he's an unpredictable guy with a personality that's hard to live with.

3. Before deciding on Sebastian Stan, did you have any other FCs lined up for Adult Syd? (me knowing you the way I do, I think not but I'm curious)

Haha. That’s an interesting question, and I reckon there might have been a couple, but I’m pretty sure as soon as I thought of Sebastian, all the other ones went out the window. I knew straight away that he was the one.

4. If you had one gif or meme to describe Syd, what would that be?

1653319730540.png

5. Did you intend for Syd to become so mentally ill? What were your plans for him before you decided to mess him up? XD

I didn’t, but it naturally went that way. To be honest, when I joined this rp by making Syd, I had never been in a rp that had lasted more than a couple weeks, so I wasn’t really thinking of an arc when I designed him - he was just some happy-go-lucky kid, hardly troubled at all, just keen to model himself on his loving parents and in the midst of falling in love for the first time. Because he was so cheerful and naive, that made me realise how traumatic his first job was going to be for him, and so that night ended up unlocking his more serious and emotional side. Then it was losing Tommy, watching his father get beaten within an inch of his life, and finally Skye developing cancer and watching closely as she spent the next few years slipping away. I don’t think I intended for him to get quite so messed up, but I also didn’t not intend it - it just made sense with all the trauma building on top of one another when he was in some very formative years of his life. I also had no idea that he was suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder until you pointed out that he ticked every box, so thank you for that!

Questions from BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
1653321456778.png
  • What motivated you to become a gangster/mobster?
Well, I’d grown up around it since I was adopted into the family. I’d never felt love before from anyone, so when I entered this huge loving family I wanted to be just like them. I thought everything they did was noble and strong, before I even really understood what they were doing. I always knew I wanted to join the business - quit school at 16 ‘cause I was learning more from my family anyway - and then I officially joined when I was 18. It was a shock to the system but I’ve never considered quitting, not even when I was really ill. It’s where I belong.
  • If you had not gone down the path of a gangster, what would you have done instead?
My family run other businesses - clubs, bars, garages, gyms, things like that. I started up my own nightclub back in New York before the age of 30 and I loved every aspect of it, so I’m sure I would’ve followed in my family’s footsteps and just gone down the legitimate business route.
  • Now that your Father is back in Dublin, do you plan to spend more quality time with him?
I’d always like to spend more time with him. I feel bad for not visiting him while he was gone, but I don’t do well being away from home…so, I don’t know, it might take some getting used to, being back in other’s lives. I wanna try and get as close as we used to be though, sure. I’ve missed him a lot.
  • Are you the first in line to become the head of the Sullivan Crime Family should anything happen to Conor?
I am, yeah. And I’ve already decided that Adam would be my advisor. I’d ask my dad, course, but he’s earned his retirement and I wouldn’t want to burden him with things I can handle without his input.
  • What was your reaction to your Uncle Conor ordering the kidnapping of Moretti's Granddaughter?
I didn’t like it, but I understood why he did it. Gabriel’s a hard man to move, so it takes a lot to take his power away and we needed a bargaining chip that meant enough to him that he’d be willing to let my dad get back home safe in exchange. Using Cristina was easy and effective but I hated that she was involved. Even though she wasn’t physically hurt, I don’t ever want to do that again. I can’t own a shelter for abused kids and simultaneously inflict trauma on other kids. It doesn’t make sense. I love my uncle, but I hope he never goes down that route again.

Last edited:
Syd: Who do you believe should replace Conor as Boss when he dies?
Syd: What are two of your favourite memories?
Syd: Are there any people you feel you can trust completely? Who are they?
Syd: Snog, marry or kill: Maddox, Ricky and Gabriel.
Syd: If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Syd: Do you regret what happened between you and Roxie?
Pyro: How does it feel to have one of your orignal characters last this long?
Syd: Top three people you know you can always turn to and why
Syd: If asked, do you think you would be able to step up and take over the family business?
Pyro: What would you like to see happen with Syd this time around? (That you can share, ofc)

Last edited:
Syd:
What do you think your life would be like if you had never met Roxie?
What would you do if Conor died?
Who is your favorite employee and why is it not Your friendly neighborhood guy Tom? 🤣

Pyro:
Did you ever think Syd would develope the way he did?
What is your biggest regret and favorite thing about Syd?

Questions for Syd:
1. In the last 13+ years, how would you say you have grown in terms of your mental illness?
2. Looking back on everything now, do you regret having children, and furthermore, do you regret not letting Roxie make her own choice about having your children?
3. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
4. What is the one thing you hate about being in a mob family?
5. If you weren't so deep into the mob business...what do you think your life would have been without it? What kind of job do you think you would have had? Family? etc.

Questions for Pyro:
1. What traits of yourself do you see in Syd...if any?
2. What is your overall goal for Syd in terms of plotline that you can share with us?
3. Before deciding on Sebastian Stan, did you have any other FCs lined up for Adult Syd? (me knowing you the way I do, I think not but I'm curious)
4. If you had one gif or meme to describe Syd, what would that be?
5. Did you intend for Syd to become so mentally ill? What were your plans for him before you decided to mess him up? XD

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Last edited:
~Syd Exclusive~
  • What motivated you to become a gangster/mobster?
  • If you had not gone down the path of a gangster, what would you have done instead?
  • Now that your Father is back in Dublin, do you plan to spend more quality time with him?
  • Are you the first in line to become the head of the Sullivan Crime Family should anything happen to Conor?
  • What was your reaction to your Uncle Conor ordering the kidnapping of Moretti's Granddaughter?

Last edited:
Misty - Conor

What is your biggest regret in your career as the head of the Irish Mob?
My biggest regret is falling into Moretti's trap where me and my team were ambushed. I lost Jackson and a number of my employees that night. Not only did I lose a best friend - a brother - but Blake lost her husband and two children lost their father. The blame for us entering that ambush is on me for believing Kerry's lies.

tumblr_ljm3bpxyEF1qdjeipo1_r1_500.gifDid you see no alternative to kidnapping Cristina Wycliff?
The only alternative I saw to kidnapping Cristina was letting Jimbo be killed at the hands of the Morettis. If it hadn't been Cristina, it would have been Paolo. I can't pretend anyone or anything else would have made Moretti back down. People have told me I could have targeted his wife or daughter, but I have no reason to believe a man so cold would have buckled under those circumstances. It was one of his grandkids or it wasn't going to work.

Now that James is back home, do you plan on continuing to lead the Family, or are you going to step down?
I have no intention of stepping down, nor do I believe Jimbo has any intention of leading the family. When James retired from the business in '72, it was final. He was exhausted and done with it all by that point. It was only because I wasn't ready to lead the business when my dad died that James stepped up in the first place. This position - this burden - is one I inherited and as grateful to Jimbo as we all are for maintaining control for as long as he did, it has to be me running this shit now. It ain't a responsibility I'd recommend to anyone, not if they value their happiness.

If you can make peace with the Moretti Family, do you believe you can make peace with the King Family as well?
I'm not sure how easy that would be. With the Morettis, there's no family ties and a much bigger distance between us. With the Kings, we've got Callum involved and I'll be damned if the kid ends up living in London when he belongs here in Dublin, with his mother. Then there's the fact that the likes of Spencer and Alex will never fail to grate on me, the cocky little arseholes. Bruce was easy enough to deal with as he was smart and knew his place in all this, up until recently. They're trying to be bigger than they are and now they've enlisted in Moretti, I'll admit they have a better chance now. But it's only a matter of time before that goes tits up - Gabriel doesn't like sharing, so there's bound to be some kind of catch to his help.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

2.jpgHow does it feel to be at the mercy of the King boys you've tortured so much. Do you like it you sick fuck?
They can try all they want, but those jumped up thugs are way out of their depth. Added to that, they're not innocent in all of this. If they didn't want any trouble then they wouldn't have chosen the way of life they had. Spencer and Alex wouldn't have intimidated Sav nor acted as cocky as they do towards my family.

Do you wish Michelle had just stayed in Portugal, or do you think her issues are something else just venting the wrong way?
Not at all. I'm glad she came home and I'm hoping she'll bring the kids too. Sullivans stick together, so I'd rather have Michelle and the kids here, not in Portugal or anywhere else. However, that doesn't excuse her behaviour towards Ali. She owes my wife an apology for upsetting her. It could never have worked with her mother, not only because I loved Ali, but because of all the crap the Romanos put me through back in Chicago.

If you could change your life to a normal, more modest one, would you?
Absolutely. When I was younger it was always just expected that I would replace my dad in this business. I struggled with trying to be who everyone thought I was supposed to be. Deep down, I know it was never who I wanted to be. But... when Jimbo stepped down it was my responsibility to step up. Some would argue I should have stepped up when my dad first died. I wish it wasn't too late, because a normal life always did sound good.

As a good catholic, do you think you'll end up taking it up the rear in hell as your punishment for being a dick? What do you think will happen if you die?
People will laugh and others will cry. Meanwhile, I'll just be rotting in the ground. As for the business, I expect Syd would take over at this stage. I know Leo wants to do his part, but he's not ready to run things yet, just like I wasn't at his age.

What do you think you'd miss most, being gone?
Ali and the kids. My sisters. The rest of my family and friends. Food. That order.

BasDorcha BasDorcha

3.jpgConor: If Tommy hadn’t died and Alex stuck around, do you think you’d have tried to make things with Ali work or let her be with Tommy?
Things with me and Alex wouldn't have worked, so no matter what happened to Tommy, I wouldn't have stayed with Alex. I would hope things would still have worked between me and Ali even if Tommy wasn't killed. Having said that, I wouldn't have forced her to choose me nor would I have acted badly towards Tommy for it. Despite some resentment I've had over the years, Tommy was a friend and a top lad.

Conor: How do you feel about your marriage right now?
I feel like things are really rough and I'm not sure if we'll get through it this time. I've done some terrible things and I've upset Ali along the way, so I wouldn't be surprised if she could never get past that. I love her, but I'm not sure she feels the same way anymore, not like she used to.

Conor: Do you think Aliana overreacts sometimes?
Usually it's justified, I suppose. Still, she does overreact sometimes. I mean, the Cristina thing was the right amount of reaction, but some of the other stuff she needs to chill out with. She's already had a heart attack and I don't want her worrying too much on my behalf.

Conor: What is the happiest memory you have?
Any of the vacations I had as a kid. With both my parents and all of my siblings, just having fun and some kind of normality. I haven't had very much normality in my life, but those holidays at the beach, well away from the family business, they were the best times.

Misty: What plans do you have for our poor boi? (That you can reveal)
Genuinely... I could go a number of different ways following the current scenes...

Conor: Biggest regret in life?
Believing Kerry, which led to Jackson and the others being pulled into a trap with me. I should have checked it out more and taken further steps to protect everyone that night.

brad-pitt-black-and-white-photoshoot-wallpaper-preview.jpgConor: If you hadn't been born into a mob family, what would be the ideal life for yourself?
As cheesy as it sounds, just a normal life. Wife and kids. I'd like my own business, but nothing dodgy. I'd still want to run my own pub and maybe my own gym too, like Adam does. I wouldn't have minded being into sports, seeing as I'm really competitive and love working out.

Conor: Who is your biggest role model?
That's got to be my dad. Even when he was kicking off at me for getting into trouble, I still appreciated everything he was telling me. I still think about him a lot now, granted, wondering if he'd be disappointed in me.

Conor: Are you worried about the choices that you are making affecting your children? What do you think will be the long-term consequences from your choices as a mob boss on your family?
I'm always worried about that. I've repeatedly had to make the choice between acting by doing something that goes against my heart, or not acting - which could risk my family's well-being even more. I worry they're all going to resent me for the choices I've made so far. The long-term consequences I imagine will be the same as they were for me, Luce and Tink... that every generation is going to be tied into the mess of their parents. This isn't a life you can just walk away from.

Conor: If you could go back in time and give your younger self one piece of advice...what would that advice be?
Leave while I still can...

Conor: Are you worried about the strain all of this is putting on your marriage? What do you intend to do about it?
Things have been rough lately and we don't spend much time together. When we are together we tend to be arguing or Ali's pissed off at me for something I've done. I do worry about the strain it's putting on our marriage. At times I wonder if she'd be happy walking away from me, but I love her too much to lose her. I hoped getting the Morettis out of our hair would make things easier for us and the business, but now we've got the Kings trying to cause shit. In this business, you can't just let people like that do what they want and not retaliate, otherwise it would make my family look weak.

Misty: What was the motivation behind creating Conor?
When I originally created him I just really wanted to play the kind of guy who was funny, had a big heart and a gentle nature with his loved ones, but at the same time had an uncontrollable temper that made him dangerous to his family's enemies. I wanted to play someone who was battling internal conflict, struggling between wanting to live a fun life and knowing that wasn't what was expected of him being Emmet's heir.

Misty: Did you intend for Conor to live this long throughout the installments?
Right from the start Conor was intended to be my main character and Emmet Sullivan's next in line. As it happened, James took that spot and stepped in to running the business in the 60s/70s. Still, I think there's only been one time where I had been seriously on the verge of killing Conor and that was when Tommy died. I had to choose between the two. So other than that, I guess I have intended for him to live this long. So far...

Misty: Do you see yourself in Conor at all? What examples could you give us of what you see? if any?
There aren't a lot of things I see of myself in Conor - I'm definitely not into drinking and partying. The main thing I see of myself in Conor is his humour; he jokes a lot as do I. I think I'm joking more times than people realise! He also likes to jokingly wind people up, as do I. :D

Misty: Use one gif or meme that perfectly describes Conor.
Right now, it's...
200.gif

Misty: What is the best memory you have of playing Conor? Could be good or bad doesn't have to be happy or anything. Just something that you enjoyed writing.
One of the main ones that stands out if when he was tortured by Vinnie Romano and his goons. That scene was just so traumatic, including for Lucy and Jimbo. The fact Conor still remembers it now probably reflects that I do too.

Bellz Bellz

<ERROR 404: QUESTIONS NOT FOUND>

ezgif-2-ccdc31ec5a.gif

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Last edited:
~Conor Exclusive~
  • What is your biggest regret in your career as the head of the Irish Mob?
  • Did you see no alternative to kidnapping Cristina Wycliff?
  • Now that James is back home, do you plan on continuing to lead the Family, or are you going to step down?
  • If you can make peace with the Moretti Family, do you believe you can make peace with the King Family as well?

Oh Conor...

1) How does it feel to be at the mercy of the King boys you've tortured so much. Do you like it you sick fuck?
2) Do you wish Michelle had just stayed in Portugal, or do you think her issues are something else just venting the wrong way?
3) If you could change your life to a normal, more modest one, would you?
4) As a good catholic, do you think you'll end up taking it up the rear in hell as your punishment for being a dick? What do you think will happen if you die?
5) What do you think you'd miss most, being gone?

Conor: If Tommy hadn’t died and Alex stuck around, do you think you’d have tried to make things with Ali work or let her be with Tommy?

Conor: How do you feel about your marriage right now?

Conor: Do you think Aliana overreacts sometimes?

Conor: What is the happiest memory you have?

Misty: What plans do you have for our poor boi? (That you can reveal)

Conor: One thing you hate about your wife and one thing you love?

Conor: Do you think if you'd stepped up all those years ago things would be different?

Last edited:
Conor: Do you think Syd is ready to take your place? What do you think would make him suitable for the role, and what do you think he needs to work on?

Conor: Who in the mob do you trust the most and where does that trust come from?

Conor: In what ways have the recent attacks on your wife, son and sister, as well as your own hospitalisation, affected how you would like to approach the situation with the Kings? What would you like to see happen to them as a consequence, if anything?

Conor: Does any part of you wish you hadn't taken over James' role as head of the business after he stepped down? Are you happy doing what you do?

Conor: Are you proud of the man you've become?

Misty: I would say Conor's one of your most dynamic characters given the multiple arcs he's had over the course of the rp - from the drunk, irresponsible party animal with anger management issues, to the man trying to do better, to the head of the Irish Mob, controlled yet ruthless enough to have a young child kidnapped. Which stage of Conor's life have you enjoyed writing the most and why? What kind of person do you imagine him becoming in the next stage of his life? (If he makes it past this one, that is...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back