• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties: Weekly Character AMA

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Questions for Misty & Spencer!

Spencer: What qualities in Trevor do you see in yourself and your siblings?
Spencer: How do you feel about becoming a dad?
Spencer: Do you think Alex is capable of growing up?
Misty: What inspired Spencer?
Misty: What plans (that you can share) do you have for ole Spency boi?

Spencer:

What's your greatest fear about being a father?
Do you trust Jeremy with Harper?
What is one secret you'll take to your grave and why?

Misty:
What happens if Spencer dies -you seem pretty willing to sacrifice anyone at any given time, would Spencer be easily killed?
When you do kill Spencer, how do you hope he goes, what do you imagine?

Your questions are served!

Spencer:
  • When times get tough, who or what do you look to for inspiration, and why?
  • What’s something you wish you were better at?
  • If you could meet your child self, what would you tell him?
  • How do you think being the eldest child of abusive / neglectful parents has affected you? Has it given you any weaknesses, or just strengths?
Misty:
  • What would you like to see Spencer achieve / overcome over the course of the rp?

Spencer King
  • What was your first thought when you met Shirley for the first time?
  • It is evident that you love your Nephew, Callum, very much. What would it take for you to make peace with the Sullivans so that both families can be a part of his life?
  • Follow up from the previous question: What will it take for you to stop being such a dick to Savannah?
  • Are you and Shona hoping to have more Kids later down the road?
Misty Gray Misty Gray
  • What was running through your mind when Spencer was still in his concept stages in character creation?
  • Do you have plans for a sequel RP set in the 90s, seeing that you have going through the 60s and 70s already?
  • If you were to pick a setting in Asia to add to the RP alongside New York City, Dublin and London, which city would it be and why?

Mel - Alex
Alexander King
29d4983aac8ab5e5f1913cd9ba603b22.jpg
b010e7867410c50fe7ebb8604eafaa34.jpg
a1a70b1fe40347cd400177e4e29e7af8.jpg
0a1e4709eba8c39cc0a086af46caeaf2.jpg

Questions from Misty Gray Misty Gray :

Alex: What was it that first attracted you to Savannah and why did you cheat on her?

"We're just starting with the personal questions? Fuck, okay. It was her eyes. She's got this big, doe eyes that are just so... Enticing. You can get lost in 'em real easy if you aren't too careful. First time she looked at me I couldn't fuckin' breathe, which has never happened to me, and I dared to find out how she had such an effect on me. Even back when I went to Dublin for the last time and she looked at me with those eyes I could feel my heart pounding. Even if they were filled with pure hatred for me I was just... Lost. I could go on for hours about her eyes but then you'd tell her. As far as cheating goes, I-I don't know. I guess I just let the idea that I was never going to be good enough for her settle into my mind until it came true. Believe me, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about what should've been, but what's the point? There's no way I can fix that shit now."

Alex: If you could have Callum live with you full-time, would you? How do you think you'd manage if you did?

"That's a no-brainer, of course, he'd live with me. I mean, the few weeks he was here I think I did pretty well. It's a learning curve, sure, but I think we'd be fine. I learned what not to let him eat and all that shit so how much harder could it all be, right?"

Alex: Who is your favorite sibling and why?

"That's a rough one. All three of them are assholes and always on my case but if I had to choose one, Spencer. Not just because we've gone through the same shit with Trevor, but because I know that even if I fuck something up he's going to help me iron it out. Harper didn't talk to me for days after that shit with Sav and I'm pretty sure Billy pities me from time to time. At least with Spencer I know for sure he's got my back even when I'm being a screw-up."

Alex: What do you really think about Trevor and him leaving his family behind?

"That's a lot to unpack so I'll keep it short and sweet. Trevor's a piece of shit and if I could kill him I would. We were kids when all that shit went down and he abandoned us. We were his kids, his flesh and blood and he chose drugs and alcohol over us every single time. It should've been him who died and not mom. Now that I hear he's sniffing around again for some reason I'm going to make sure he gets the message that we don't want nor need him around. I don't care how Billy or Harper or anyone else feels about it."

Alex: What is your biggest accomplishment?

"Don't have any. I mean, Callum is an accomplishment, sure, but outside of that, I don't think I have any. I mean, I guess you could say my decision to change is an accomplishment but does that really count?"

Questions from BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 :

Alex: Why is your Son not your first priority? It's not like Savannah is forbidding you from seeing him, right?

"Callum is absolutely my first priority, however, when your ex's family is full of bitter assholes it makes going to see your kid a little difficult. The last thing I'm doing is goin' to Dublin where Conor can chop my dick off and feed me to sharks or whatever. The problem isn't just his mother it's the whole goddamn family with Conor being the main bane of my existence. He doesn't know how to mind his own business."

Alex: Was having an affair worth it?
"No, actually, it wasn't. But if you were in my shoes, you'd understand the pressure I was under. How hard it was for me not to let my past affect my present. In the end, I failed, but I'm trying my damndest to make up for it and prove to Callum I do love him."

Alex: Assuming that you and Savannah could make 50/50 Custody of Callum work, how would you go about it?
"50/50 would never work because the kid has school. It'd be more like 70/30, with one of us having him for summers and holidays. And we'd still have to alternate holidays which means one of us will have less time with him. In order for 50/50 to work she would need to move back to London. But knowing her big brute of a fucking uncle he won't let that happen."

Mel: What prompted you to have Alex cheat on Savannah?
Alex was originally someone else's character! Unfortunately, they couldn't join us this time around but Alex was an integral part of the story so I volunteered to take over! However, I do believe his cheating on Sav was just something to create tensions between the two families, which is great as a catalyst. Otherwise, we wouldn't have as big of conflict as we do now.

Mel: Do you have any major plans for Alex in the coming chapters?
Indeed! But of course, I can't say what they are. However, I really do look forward to testing his growth and seeing how well he keeps up with his whole responsible act.

Questions from BasDorcha BasDorcha
Alex: Can you find it in you to not hate May for something outside of her control?
"She has Sullivan blood, so no. Everyone can continue telling me that she didn't grow up with them and that her loyalty is to my family, but until I see that for myself, no. No one else finds it weird her desire to be around us or- or get closer but me. It smells suspicious and could be entirely coincidental, but again until she's proven she's loyal to my family I don't give a shit."

Alex: How would you feel about your childhood friend Jeremy if he tried to date your sister?
"I mean, Jeremy's a good guy. I'm almost pretty sure he's a virgin, so he's not just trying to get into Harp's pants. Make no mistake he's still going to be grilled and scrutinized at every opportunity. Just because he grew up with us doesn't absolve him from the treatment he gets from dating my little sister."

Mel: How do you think Alex will react if Trevor shows up?
Alex is going to lose his shit. A table is getting flipped, his fist is slamming across his face, the whole shebang. And not just because he left them either, but because Alex feels like Trevor cursed him. He thinks that if Trevor had never left then he would have been a better man for Savannah and not screwed things up. Oh, and yelling. Alex is really going to let him have it.

Mel: What is your favorite pairing right now?
Obviously Billy and Erik lmao. Like, I literally want to make a Webtoon comic based on the two of them and their shenanigans.

Alex: What kind of woman do you think you'd fall for if you were to ever fall in love again?
"I mean, I've tried the whole good-girl princess thing and while it was great, I don't think Sav and I were a good match in the long run. I don't think someone soft works for me. Don't tell Darcey this, but she's always said someone who sticks up for themselves and isn't afraid to play the same games is more my speed. Personally, I like a woman who is independent of me and I can go days without seeing and it's not a problem. But, she'd also have to be caring and soft sometimes..."

Questions from Pyroclast Pyroclast :
Alex: Who is the person you feel most comfortable talking to when you have a personal problem? (And who would you CRY in front of?)
"Oh, that's a tough question. I mean, when I have a personal problem it's Spencer - no question. Not just because he's my older brother, but I trust him with almost anything. As far as who I would cry in front of, pfft. I don't cry."

Alex: Have you ever questioned your sexuality? Ever experimented with another man or entertained the thought?
"By no means am I attracted to men. Women take my fancy and have the only equipment I desire. I have not - nor will I ever be into dudes, alright? I men, I don't have a problem with gays - is that okay to say? Homos? Fuck, I don't have a problem with another guy wanting to do it with another guy at all but it's never gonna happen to me." (Alex is now visibly uncomfortable)

Alex: What’s your strongest memory of your mother?
"...Tryin' to make me cry? Shit, okay. Um... She'd make us cookies. It was before Harper was born, so just me, Spence, and Bill. Usually, it was after Trevor had gone and been a fuckin' asshole. The two of them would go at it with the screaming and the yelling, glass all over the place - it was a real mess. Anyway, I guess she wanted us to feel better about the whole thing and would bake us a shit ton of cookies. It'd be the only thing we ate all day, too, which was the best thing ever for a kid. Spence and I were just a little older so she'd let us split a beer. Shoddy parenting, sure, but we thought that it was super cool... I miss her."

Alex: Quick! Your house is on fire and you can only take three things with you as you escape. What are the three things you would take? Don’t be a smartass and give practical answers - I want to know your prized possessions, sir!

"Um, okay?! Assuming I've got Callum he's the first thing I grab. The kid's pretty alright, so it'd be a shame to leave him. The second would be my little black book. Gotta remember which woman I've slept with so I don't mix 'em up, ya know? And lastly? My leather jacket."

Moi: Originally, Alex was a character designed by Enzyme. How did you find taking on an already-partially-created character?
Hard but not hard! I think my main concerns are making sure I'm writing Alex as he was intended to be written when he was designed by Enzy. Some days I feel like I'm not, and others I figure it's okay! I know there wasn't a whole bunch already planned (I think - I have a horrible memory) so that definitely made it easier to build the Alex I write now around it! I just hope I'm making Enzy proud! <3

Last edited:
Alex: What was it that first attracted you to Savannah and why did you cheat on her?
Alex: If you could have Callum live with you full-time, would you? How do you think you'd manage if you did?
Alex: Who is your favourite sibling and why?
Alex: What do you really think about Trevor and him leaving his family behind?
Alex: What is your biggest accomplishment?

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Alex King
  • Why is your Son not your first priority? It's not like Savannah is forbidding you from seeing him, right?
  • Was having an affair worth it?
  • Assuming that you and Savannah could make 50/50 Custody of Callum work, how would you go about it?
  • What prompted you to have Alex cheat on Savannah?
  • Do you have any major plans for Alex in the coming chapters?

Alex: Can you find it in you to not hate May for something outside of her control?
Alex: How would you feel about your childhood friend Jeremy if he tried to date your sister?
Mel: How do you think Alex will react if Trevor shows up?
Mel: What is your favorite pairing right now?
Alex: What kind of women do you think you'd fall for if you were to ever fall in love again?

Alex:
  • Who is the person you feel most comfortable talking to when you have a personal problem? (And who would you CRY in front of?)
  • Have you ever questioned your sexuality? Ever experimented with another man or entertained the thought?
  • What’s your strongest memory of your mother?
  • Quick! Your house is on fire and you can only take three things with you as you escape. What are the three things you would take? Don’t be a smartass and give practical answers - I want to know your prized possessions, sir!
Mel:
  • Originally, Alex was a character designed by Enzyme. How did you find taking on an already-partially-created character?

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Thank you for your patience dear !!

Last edited:
Bella - Harper
Harper King :bishiesparklesl:
Harper Banner.jpg

Questions from BasDorcha BasDorcha
Lili-Reinhart-for-Photoshoot-by-Damon-Baker-2018-7.jpeg

Bella - Why do you like tormenting me so much?
Because that's my job as a GM, to torment people. It's in my contract ironically enough. Also because I love you so much :D

Harper - What is your favorite memory?
Hmmm, I guess I have a lot of favorite memories because my family has given me quite an interesting life. I guess I would have to say my favorite memory was when Savvy first brought Callum home. Realizing that I was more than just the little sister in the family and actually someone's Auntie was pretty cool. And of course, Shona is also an Auntie but my favorite memory to go along with this one is that Callum told me I was his favorite after giving him some sweets before dinner. If only they could stay that small forever and be easily bribed, I'd be the favorite Auntie forever.

Harper - How crazy does it drive you to have Jeremy be so overprotective and why do you think he does it?
Like with any of my idiot brothers, it bothers the fuck out of me. Jeremy might not be blood-related to me but he's no exception to the rule. It drives me absolutely crazy that I can't convince my brothers that I am well off without them looking after me all the time and the fact that Jeremy thinks the same thing feels a little demining. It's not fair, they can go out and have all the fun they want without feeling like someone is watching their every move. Hell, Billy gets to continue to be in the closet for as long as he wants because no one is following him. I wish I had that kind of power. And as to why I think he does it...honestly, he's very loyal to my family and I'm sure he could use the extra cash but at the end of the day, I just think he likes to torment me. Kinda like a boy on the playground who has a crush on you...except he doesn't have a crush on me. At least, I don't think he does.

Bella - What do you love and hate most about Harper?
What I love most about Harper is that she can say whatever she wants without feeling bad about it. Not to the point where she is flat-out mean but to the point where she can get what she wants across to people. That's a quality I've always wanted. I think what I hate most about Harper is that she can be a little overzealous and cocky about her ability to handle things. But I feel that the last chapter might have changed that for her or at least I'm hoping lol.

Harper - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully doing something different than what I am doing right now. I've got a theater degree that I'm not using so maybe I could put that into use. That was the dream after all. Maybe I'll move somewhere where no one is too afraid to hire me due to my familiar connections. That would be nice. But what do you want me to say? I'll be married and have settled down with kids? I don't see that for myself at all in the near future. I don't even have a girlfriend or boyfriend right now. Maybe I'll take up owning a bunch of cats...I dunno.

Questions from BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Harper - Given your Family's rather...strong attachment to Callum, how close are you to your Nephew?
Well when Savvy and he were around, I would say I was the closest to him besides Alex, obviously. Despite not wanting any children of my own, I'm pretty good with them. Callum is such a sweetie and I think he's going to be a great man when he grows up. As long as he stays away from all the violence.
C_nHbyEXgAErjHw.jpeg
Harper - What is your favorite memory?
Hmmm...that's a tough one. I think my favorite memory is when I was about 6 or 7. Uncle Bruce had gotten me my first bike for Christmas and I was so eager to ride it that I forced him and all my brothers to go out into the rain with me and help me learn to ride it. I remember us all being really happy that day. A rare moment in time now that I think about it. I fell right on my face when the bike slipped out from underneath me from the slick pavement. I nicked my chin pretty bad and lost a tooth but when Spence, Alex, and Billy pulled me to my feet I was giggling like a mad man with blood all over my face. I think they were more scared than I was. Funny the same boys who told me not to be afraid of anything were on the verge of a breakdown that day. We all had a lot of fun that day and it's a time that I wish we could go back to...they were simpler.

Harper - Do you have any involvement in the family business?
Unfortunately no, the men in my family won't allow me to be. Billy has always had my back and thinks that I could be helpful with some things. But Spence and Alex along with my Uncle still think of me as this helpless little girl, which frustrates me to no end. And with Jeremy being my babysitter, they have made that point even more apparent.

Harper - Who is your favorite brother? Are you close with this brother?
Easy. Billy. No contest. Billy and I have an understanding of each other that I don't have with my older brothers and I'm pretty sure that's because of the age gap. I can tell Billy anything and he can do the same. We keep each other's secrets and we know more about each other than I feel Spence and Alex know about us. He's my best friend.

Bella - Who is your oldest character? Not age-wise, like the first character you made for this RP Series?
Lucy is :) She was the first character I made for Misty's 40s RP, her and James hit it off and the rest is history <3

Bella - What is your next move for Harper?
Allow me to answer with a gif.
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

Bella - Does she have a love interest lined up for her?
Uh...well, considering that Jeremy just walked out the door. Not at this moment in time. But who needs boys anyway, they smell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions from Misty Gray Misty Gray

Harper - What do you think about Kerry? Would you say you're good friends?

With Kerry? Oh god yes! I love her, I think she's an absolute sweetheart. I haven't hung out with her in a little while but I would love to hang out with her again. I think I'm over with hanging out with guys for a little while. I miss her.

Harper- Do you ever think about your father and what you would do if you met him?
I don't know much about my father. All I know is his name is Trevor. Uncle Bruce and my brothers won't tell me anything other than the man was an asshole. I do think about him sometimes...but mostly because I just wonder why he decided to leave right before I was born. Sometimes I can't help but feel responsible for him leaving...like I was somehow at fault. *sigh* Anyway, I'm not sure what I would do if I met him. The rational part of me thinks I'd ask him why he left...but then the irrational side (the side I'm most familiar with) would probably just knock him in the teeth.
297286_D4_6F_007.jpeg
Harper - What are your thoughts on the Sullivans?
Well, I'm not entirely familiar with the Sullivans but from what I saw from Savvy I figured they were at least decent people. Now that I'm a flattened pancake...I'd like to give those Irish trash bags a piece of my mind. They have a lot of explaining to do, smashing me like that. *Shakes fist* You best believe that if I were left alone in a room with the one responsible that I would be giving them one hell of a time.

Harper - What is your dream career?
I went to school for theater. Graduated and everything. My dream has always been to be an actress. After realizing that my name was always going to be tied to what my Uncle and brothers did, I wanted to make a name for myself. I wanted to separate myself from all the things people would tell me they knew about my family. I realized quickly on that I would never be able to separate myself from the King name. A burden that I don't think any of my brothers realized I have to bear because of them. People are simply afraid of me because of who my family is. After this whole experience with being squished to near-death...I think I want to give acting another go. Maybe I'll go by a stage name now. Always thought about that. How does Helena sound? No last name is needed for a name that badass.

Harper - How do you feel about Spencer and the involvement he's had in your upbringing?
I love my big brother Spence but I feel like sometimes he tries to parent us younger siblings when he doesn't have to. Spencer has done a lot to protect me and while I appreciate it I think at this point I'm past protecting and being shielded from things he thinks I won't understand, you know? I feel like Spence's childhood had been robbed from him dealing with our parents and lack of parents...having to take care of his younger siblings with my Uncle Bruce couldn't have been easy. I just hope that he learns to relax a little now...have some fun. He deserves it more than any of us.

Last edited:
1) Bella - Why do you like tormenting me so much?
2) Harper - What is your favorite memory
3) Harper - How crazy does it drive you to have Jeremy being so over protective and why do you think he does it?
4) Bella - What do you love and hate most about Harper
5) Harper - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Bellz Bellz

Harper King
  1. Given your Family's rather...strong attachment to Callum, how close are you to your Nephew?
  2. What is your opinion of Savannah?
  3. Do you have any involvement in the Family Business?
  4. Who's your Favorite Brother? Are you close with this Brother?
Bellz Bellz
  1. Who is your oldest character? Not age-wise, like the first character you made for the RP Series?
  2. What is your next move for Harper?
  3. Does she have a Love Interest lined up for her?

Harper:
What do you think about Kerry? Would you say you're good friends?
Do you ever think about your father and what would you do if you met him?
What are your thoughts on the Sullivans?
What is your dream career?
How do you feel about Spencer and the involvement he's had in your upbringing?

Bellz Bellz

Harper:
If given the opportunity would you want to do more in the family business?

Does anyone in your family know about your sexuality?

How do you feel about the war?

How did you really feel about Alex cheating on Sav? Do you think he tried his best to change?

Bella:
What made you want to create Harper?

Harper:
  • Has your near-death experience changed you or the way you view life in any way? Did it stir up any regrets or resolutions?
  • In that hypothetical in which Billy moves to New York, would you still go with him now that you and Jeremy are starting to get close?
  • What are your main goals in life? How do you currently feel about achieving them?
  • What’s your deepest fear? (And any irrational ones?)
  • Why do you think you feel closer to Billy than your other brothers? Do you wish you had that kind of relationship with all of them?
Bellz Bellz for youu!

Last edited:
Misty - Sinead

Sinead: You’ve had a front row seat to everything your family has been through thus far. Do you ever wish you’d have left when you had the chance?
I had a few chances to leave and when I'm at my worst, I often wish I had taken them, that I'd chased a normal life somewhere peaceful, like the Lake District. But that would mean leaving my family behind and I don't think I could do it. I hate all of the pain and suffering I've been through by sticking close to my loved ones, but I know I'd feel even worse if I was apart from them for so long. My family and friends are what keeps me truly happy,

1642988575659.pngSinead: Who’s the one person you know you can always rely on?
Always? Well, that would have to be Lucy. She's always there for me when I need her and even though I'm kinda old now, I still look up to my big sister for advice and inspiration. When we were kids I admired her so much, like, how strong and glamourous she was. Other than a terrible time when we fell out back in Chicago after Angel hurt her, she always been there for me.

And I know, I know! I should also mention Petey and Ali, but you only let me choose one! I can always rely on Ali, but I guess I've known Lucy forever! And though Petey is here for me now, we have had a few rough patches where sadly I couldn't burden him with my troubles, and he was in jail, and he was really suffering... but I know he's always here for me now. Oh my God, and there's Finn, too. He's the sweetest person there ever could be and he never fails to make me feel better. He has a beautiful soul and I always know I can rely on him in my time of need.

Sinead: If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
To have been more involved in the career I dreamed of when I was younger. Although I did dabble for a while in singing and playing piano on stage, it was nowhere near what I truly aspired to. I would never resent having children, nor would I blame them for why I had to push my career aside, because I absolutely adore them with fibre of my being. The business, however, that holds much of the blame. From the night back in '48 when the Romanos opened fire during one of my performances, my dreams began being chipped away at. I had to stop performing with my lovely jazz band because I didn't want those guys to be in danger because of my family's battles. I feel it all spiralled from there. I'm just grateful Savvy was never deterred and was able to break away from this for long enough to follow her dreams. I pray she will never be forced to give up on her career.

Sinead: Whats one of the happiest memories you have while living in Dublin?
Ohhh, I've had so many already! Since we moved back to Dublin, Petey and I have been stronger than ever, and with Liam so young he was able to experience us at our best. Our other children were around when Petey was in jail and when we had bad patches in our marriage, but Liam's been able to have a more normal childhood... until recently, of course. But one of my happiest memories? That was probably as recent as weeks ago. Having Petey, all four of my kids, and both Callum and Hattie all living here at once. That's been the most perfect thing and I want to have them all here permanently. For the first time in a long time, my heart felt whole.

Sinead: What advice do you have for the younger generation in your family as far as living in the Sullivan family goes?
Don't let the family name and business dictate who you want to be. Your destiny is not to follow in the footsteps of other family members and you should stay well away from it if you can help it. Look at Savvy and Finn for inspiration there!

1642988592818.pngSinead: How do you feel about the bombing the just happened?
To be honest, I feel awful about it. I was already upset with Conor for involving little Cristina in his business. And now he had that nightclub blown up, I just... For starters, it's like he completely forgot that my club was burned down in New York - during which poor Kerry was tormented and abducted, which is a whole other story about how members of my family need to start showing some more darn compassion! But not only did he arrange for a nightclub to be blown up - he did it to one of the Kings' clubs. Callum's dad and other family members could have been in there, which breaks my heart to think about. I lost my dad to an enemy. And Savvy never got to meet her dad. No matter that Alex broke my girl's heart, he's still Callum's daddy and it scares me that my own brother nearly had Callum's family killed. I'm scared Conor has gone for good and has been replaced by someone more like Vinnie Romano.

Sinead: Did you think Michelle coming home will be a good or bad thing?
Surely it will be a good thing, right? The more family we have here, the better and, you know, maybe it will help Conor too. Having his daughter and hopefully his grandchildren home might give him something else to focus on - let him cool it on the whole gang wars business and remember family comes first. Plus, Savvy and Michelle really got along when they were little girls, so hopefully they can be friends again and maybe give Savvy even more incentive to stay put here in Dublin.

Sinead: What's your favorite past time?
Oh, definitely singing and playing piano. Some days I can spend hours in my music room just playing the piano and getting lost in my own little dream world. That's definitely my peaceful place.

Misty: What kind of death do you have planned for Mrs Sinny
I feel like Sinead has suffered so much in her life, despite her desire to stay out of mob business, that I'd want her to have a peaceful/natural death. So it would be nature or an illness that would take her, rather than something relating to being murdered or caught up in crossfire. Not that we always get a choice in the matter... ^;3^

Misty: What do you most relate to with her
That's a tricky one, because other than her love of eating chicken and having milkshakes, there's not a lot about Sinead that I can relate to. She's far more girly, enthusiastic and talkative than I am.

...honestly, I'm sat here and coming up with very little. It's definitely easier to list how I don't relate to her. That must mean I'm an awful person, seeing as she's so nice.

BasDorcha BasDorcha

1642988604873.pngSinead: What was your first impression on James Edwards when Chase first introduced the former US Navy SEAL to you?
Oh, he seemed like a friendly and handsome young man. I've met a lot of my family's employees over the years, some just by introduction and others have had to protect me and my family. I can usually get a handle on the kind of people they are; the strong and silent type; or the cold and ruthless... James Edwards came across as a nice guy - the kind I'm sure I'd be able to get a conversation out of and one who would show compassion despite the line of work he's now gotten himself into. Also, since Chase introduced us, James did pay me a visit in the hospital, which I thought was very sweet of him.

Sinead: What motivated you to start taking Liam to Church?
To be honest, it never crossed my mind until after Liam expressed interest. Him going to church had started off as a punishment for his fighting in school, and I figured it would be a punishment as religion was never a part of my upbringing, with my mum being especially dismissive of it all. I was quite surprised when Liam said he wanted to keep going to church, like, not because he had to but he really wanted to. Considering how much time I've spent trying to steer my grown-up kids away from the mob business, knowing Liam has no interest in it and would rather spend his free time in church is a breath of fresh air. I might not be into Catholicism, but I'd rather my boy was spending time in church than out on the streets getting into trouble. I also think he's in good hands - Father Healy seems like such a nice man and I have nothing but gratitude towards him for not only saving Liam but also being there for me when I thought I was dying.

Sinead: Did you get to meet Lucy's new granddaughter yet?
What a crazy question! A newborn baby has found her way into my family's lives and you're asking me if I've met the little angel yet? Of course I've met her! Gosh, I have a radar for when cute babies are on the scene, don't ya know!

Sinead: Do you have any happy memories from your years in the United States? If so, which one was your favorite?
I have plenty of happy memories from back then, especially in Chicago. Many of them are from when I was young - a teenager living with my parents and siblings. The little things, like playing games with Conor and Luce. Those games of hide and seek where I'd get really frustrated and even the time I got stuck under the bed. I was not amused at the time, but thinking about it now just makes my heart melt. How close we all were. How much I doted on Conor. How I miss Daidi so.

And Chicago is also where Peter came into mine and Savvy's world...

Sinead: How did you meet Peter?
Petey came into my life when it felt like my world was falling apart. My father had been murdered months earlier. Savvy's biological father, Angel, had kidnapped Luce and James before letting them go and being gunned down by the cops. Luce hated me because she'd been told she couldn't conceive after the damage caused when Angel shot her. I was depressed and the only person keeping me from having another nervous breakdown was my little baby Savvy and my desperate need to keep her safe. But at the same time, Peter was employed as my personal bodyguard. He came into my life when I started to feel like hope was lost and he helped me find the light again. Petey helped me to piece my heart back together again.

Misty: What inspired you to create Sinead's Character?
At the time, I think I tended to steer towards playing male characters, or at least those who were dark, villainous, serious or brooding. I decided to give it a go playing someone very different to my comfort zone - a female who was typical girly, sweet and innocent. A character in a gangster RP who wasn't tough and street smart. I didn't think at the time I'd enjoy writing her as much as I did the male characters I'd made, but it turned out I actually loved playing my sparkly ball of feminine energy!

Misty: What is your least favorite trait from Sinead?
She can be a little too idealistic and too forgiving. Sometimes she gives people too many chances and the benefit of the doubt when they don't deserve it. She tries to find good in people that maybe isn't even there.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

1642988621098.pngSinead: If your husband didn’t work for the mob, you could have moved yourself and your family away from all the violence, lived a safer and more peaceful life…Do you ever resent Peter for his decision to keep working for the family business?
There have been times when I have resented Petey for his decisions to work for the mob. It wasn't even so much that I wanted to live somewhere peaceful, but I just wanted to know he was safe and around in our children's lives. The biggest fears I've always had for him were that he'd be killed or sent to prison. The latter came true twice and I struggled beyond belief in the months and years he was gone. I definitely resented that at the time, because it stole him away from our children's lives for significant lengths of time and holidays. We had a lot of arguments every time he decided he wanted to return to his position in the mob. But now, I know it's his own choice to make and I trust he will be careful. I don't want to dictate to him what he can and cannot do, I just want him to be here for all of Liam's childhood.

Sinead: You have been through so many traumatic events in your life (including multiple near-death experiences!) from an early age right up to the present. How do you pick yourself up and keep going?
Family. In my younger years, I struggled to pick myself back up from all of the traumatic experiences and the hell the Romanos put us through, but my family helped me to stay strong. Then when I was pregnant with Savvy, it was my children who helped me unlock my strength and determination to keep going from then on. When members of my family told me to have a termination when they found out Angel was Savvy's father, it unlocked this strong maternal instinct. Not a single part of me considered having an abortion and this need to protect my unborn baby never left me even after she was born. Every time I've been at my lowest since, I've thought of my children and grandchildren and anyone else who needs me to be there for them. Whenever I've come close to just giving up, it's been my family and my heart that have made me keep on fighting.

Sinead: Who has been the most influential person in your life and what impact have they made?
When I was younger, it was always my father. He always knew how to encourage me and make me feel proud of my achievements. My mother and I didn't have the best relationship as she thought I was too soft and spoiled because I was squeamish about the family business. But my Daidi, who was the boss at the time, he never treated me differently. He knew I didn't like the business but he never tried to change me. I loved him so much, but after he was killed, by the man who I'd been having a secret relationship with, I didn't feel I had the right to express how much I held him dear to me anymore.

Since then, it would be Luce. She's been through so much in her life and always manages to stay so strong. She's a real survivor and she somehow managed to live happily for so many years with a husband who was running this cruel business. She's a superhero!

Sinead: What’s your take on the war between the Sullivans and the Morettis?
Like any of the wars my family has been in, it should not be happening at all! It's bad enough that our families are running criminal empires, but the fact they always seem to let things get personal really grates on me. It's not often the leaders or their senior members who get hurt, but it's so often the innocent people. It frustrates me so much. All of the death and destruction could be stopped if these men would just start showing compassion and understanding - push their egos to one side. All of this money and power, but how can they truly be happy when they're denying their hearts?

Sinead: Let’s talk about your grandson, Callum - what do you think is the best thing to do in this situation with the Kings? Have you given Savannah any advice?
The best thing would have been for Conor not to stick his nose in and go on to upset the Kings. I did encourage Savvy to come live in Dublin with her family, but I believed an agreement could have been worked out, that she and Alex could ensure they both got to be stable parts of Callum's life. Now that doesn't seem possible. Savvy has said a few things that make me think she's had second thoughts about living in Dublin, that she feels guilty for keeping Callum away from Alex. However, I've had to tell her to stay put now, on account of it being too dangerous for her to be going to London. I've advised her to stay strong for now, in the hopes we can find a way to resolve it, but I'm worried things are going to get worse. All I know is, as difficult as it is to keep Callum away from his dad, it's the only safe option for Savvy. Since Conor attacked that nightclub, I worry there won't be a way for Savvy and Alex to share custody now.

Sinead: What have you learned / what do you continue to learn from each of your children?
Savvy has taught me that it is possible for members of my family to break the cycle of following in our elders' footsteps - that we can follow a different path and not be dragged into the criminal lifestyle. She's taught me that anything is possible - after everything she's been through and despite her introverted nature, she followed her career and is killing it on stage! Braden taught me not to suffocate my family so much. He's a brooder, like Petey, but I've learned from him that I can still show how much I love my family without wrapping them in cotton wool. Emery, oh boy, well she's taught me how to stand up for myself and to say what's on my mind more. Sometimes, people need to hear the truth even if it's not pleasant, and Emery sure knows how to speak her mind and get away with it. Liam, he's reaffirmed that not everyone wants to be in the mob. He's going through a lot right now, but he always bounces back and he's not afraid to stand up for the little guy - even if it does mean he hits the bullies. He's helped me to be more open-minded about religion too, which is something I always shut out of my life until more recently. I believed if there was a God, then he was a jerk for letting so much bad stuff happen, but I now see how faith can be helpful to others, including my boy.

VyuHbNI.gifSinead: How’s married life these days?
Married life is great! Petey and I have had a lot of rough patches over the years, especially during those super low times when he was in prison and then the aftermath of his release. But since we came back to Dublin, I feel like we finally understand each other properly. I'm not as scared that he'll be sent away again. We barely argue now. I feel like these years have been the best for us and I love him just as much, if not stronger, than back when we were young twenty-somethings!

Sinead: What are the most significant ways in which you have changed since you were a young woman?
I've grown stronger and more independent. After years of relentless loss, threats, and torture, I've had to develop a thick skin. Don't get me wrong, blood still makes me want to vomit and faint, but instead of becoming a trembling wreck in dangerous situations, I have more of my own survival instinct. I've also learned not to be as trusting and forgiving towards those who are beyond redemption. Whilst I still believe my relationship with Angel was genuine on both sides, I know I was a naive fool to think it was possible to change him - that he had enough of a good side to ever outweigh the terrible acts he committed against my family.

Sinead: If when you die your life flashes before your eyes, do you think you’d like what you see?
I think I would. I wasn't sure I knew what I'd see when I died, but when I was stabbed a few weeks back, I believe I gained some insight. As I felt like I was losing consciousness, all I wanted to think about was my family. I remember seeing many of them. My father, Petey, the children, Syd... I just kept thinking of good memories rather than the bad. So I think I will like what I see, because my mind will only look back on the good parts of my life.

Misty: Sinead is one of your original characters, having been writing her for FIVE WHOLE YEARS! How has that journey been for you?
It's been great! Sinead has gone through a lot of traumatic events, which in a sick way, I guess I've enjoyed. I love writing angsty, sad and upsetting scenes, and Sinead has had plenty of them for me to sink my teeth into! But also, she's had so many sweet moments too, whether romantic or motherly. She's gone through three faceclaims and a lot of character development. She started out as a naive young woman wanting a showbiz life in singing and music. Now she much stronger, independent and has become a great mother figure to her family, even if she had to sacrifice her dream career.

Misty: Have there been any scenes or plotlines you would have liked to explore with Sinead but never got the chance?
I think I've managed to cover a lot of ground with Sinead where I don't feel like I missed out on exploring any plotlines. I do know that moving forward, I want her to show her stronger side and stand up to those she disagrees with. In a way, that has already started with her tell Conor how she feels about his actions. But also, I want her to be able to support others who need her, especially the younger generation of the family, as she knows how it feels getting caught up in the family's wars.

Pyroclast Pyroclast

1642988672142.pngMisty: Why are you so mean to me?
I'm not sure what I did to prompt this question, but I try to be mean to everyone. It keeps me going. :coolshades:

Misty: What possessed you to create the sweetest person in the world besides Finn, of course? You tend to be a more chaotically evil person :P Sinny is too sweet.
I think I just like to mix it up a bit and I like to keep things balanced. As fun as evil characters are, it's not fun only playing characters everyone hates, bahaha.

Misty: Did you have any core plans to kill Sinead off? I know we've hurt her plenty of times but were any of those actually going to kill her at some point and did you change your mind at the last second?
There have been times where it's crossed by mind to kill her off, such as the poisoning in the 60s RP and the recent stabbing, but in the end, I didn't have the heart. Besides, think of all the sadistic fun I get out of torturing her when she's alive!

Misty: What is your least favorite thing about Sinny?
She can be a little too idealistic and too forgiving. Sometimes she gives people too many chances and the benefit of the doubt when they don't deserve it. She tries to find good in people that maybe isn't even there.

Misty: What traits of Sinead's do you relate to the most? Which ones are total opposites?
That's a tricky one, because other than her love of eating chicken and having milkshakes, there's not a lot about Sinead that I can relate to. Maybe her love of classical music and theatre?

Opposites: she's far more outgoing and maternal than I am!

Sinead: Who's your favorite sibling? (In-laws can be included.)
Hey now, that's such a cruel thing to ask. I can tell you who my least favourite is - that jerk, Carrick.

There was a time when Conor was my favourite sibling. When we were kids we were so close; he'd always look out for me and I'd look out for him in return. I was one of the only people who could calm down that hot-headed temper of his when we were younger. But lately, maybe even before Jackson died, I don't recognise my brother anymore. I know him drinking and fighting was always causing problems for us, but at least I still got to see my sweet brother. Since he got out of prison and took charge of the business, I don't know him so well. It breaks my heart knowing there's a distance now.

So these days, my favourite is Lucy and then Ali. They're always there for me and I don't think I'd have made it this far without them in my life.

Sinead: What were your first thoughts of Peter when he was assigned to watch you and baby Savvy?
Well, when he was first assigned to me, I was still mourning the death of Savvy's biological father. But I did feel safe with him. I thought he was sweet and we immediately bonded whilst playing the piano together. I did have a crush on him very early on and the way he was so natural with Baby Savvy just melted my heart. After everything that happened with my Daidi being killed and then Angel dying, I didn't think my heart could be put back together again. Petey quickly proved me wrong and he made me find my happiness once more. I knew he was special when I first met him and still love him so much now too.

Sinead: If you could move anywhere in the world to escape all this bullshit, where would you go?
Well, I always had a thing for the Lake District. I just loved how peaceful it was by the water. I know the weather isn't great in the UK and Ireland, but just anywhere where there's peace... with a lake, mountains or beaches. As much as I'd like to go to a warm country, I'm a pale little redhead and I don't want to have my skin on fire in the hot sun!

Sinead: How do you feel about your son being a Jesus Christ Superfreak?
I really didn't get it at first. Growing up, my family was never religious and my mam really hated the idea of it, given how strict her parents were. Not to mention, Petey has history with Catholicism too, having been raised by nuns in an orphanage. So Liam being into it all confused me because we've never encouraged it. I guess if his school wasn't so good I'd probably have tried to get him in at one that wasn't Catholic, but good look finding many of those around here.

As for him being into religion - I will not call my baby a freak, by the way, I have enough on telling Emmy to quit it - I don't mind. I've spent my life worrying about my family being involved in the family business, with Petey, Brady and Emmy having me on edge with some of the jobs they do. So to have Liam wanting no part in it is a huge weight off my shoulders. I don't have to worry about him when he's in church, so I'm grateful he's staying out of the mob life, even if I don't believe in God like he does.

Sinead: If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change? And what do you think would have ensued because of that change?
I don't know what I could reasonably change if I could do that. In an ideal world, maybe my Daidi was never murdered, or Petey never went to jail. But as much suffering and loss as I've had, I would certainly never change anything before Liam was born. I believe if I went back and changed even the smallest thing, it could change something huge in the present and that could somehow lead to me not having all of my children and grandchildren. Maybe more recently, I could go back and stand my ground, try make Savvy and Alex come to a more peaceful compromise. Or were I to have known, I'd have done everything in me to stop Conor from butting in and talk him out of having that damn bomb planted! I'm so upset it has come to this. Sure, our families had their differences, but I really liked the Kings, even if Alex did disappoint me and break my princess' heart.

Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Sinead: You’ve had a front row seat to everything your family has been through thus far. Do you ever wish you’d have left when you had the chance?

Who’s the one person you know you can always rely on?

If you could change anything about your life what would it be?

Whats one of the happiest memories you have while living in Dublin?

What advice do you have for the younger generation in your family as far as living in the Sullivan family goes?

Sinny:

How do you feel about the bombing the just happened?
Did you think Michelle coming home will be a good or bad thing?
What's your favorite past time?

Misty:
What kind of death do you have planned for Mrs Sinny
What do you most relate to with her

Sinead
  1. What was your first impression on James Edwards when Chase first introduced the former US Navy SEAL to you?
  2. What motivated you to start taking Liam to Church?
  3. Did you get to meet Lucy's new granddaughter yet?
  4. Do you have any happy memories from your years in the United States? If so, which one was your favorite?
  5. How did you meet Peter?
Misty
  1. What inspired you to create Sinead's Character?
  2. What is your least favorite trait from Sinead?

"THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NOW EXIST"

Questions for Misty:
1. Why are you so mean to me?
2. What possessed you to create the sweetest person in the world besides Finn, of course? You tend to be a more chaotically evil person :P Sinny is too sweet.
3. Did you have any core plans to kill Sinead off? I know we've hurt her plenty of times but were any of those actually going to kill her at some point and did you change your mind at the last second?
4. What is your least favorite thing about Sinny?
5. What traits of Sinead's do you relate to the most? Which ones are total opposites?

Questions for Sinead:
1. Who's your favorite sibling? (In-laws can be included.)
2. What were your first thoughts of Peter when he was assigned to watch you and baby Savvy?
3. If you could move anywhere in the world to escape all this bullshit, where would you go?
4. How do you feel about your son being a Jesus Christ Superfreak?
5. If you could go back in time and change anything, what would you change? And what do you think would have ensued because of that change?

Last edited:
Sinead:

• If your husband didn’t work for the mob, you could have moved yourself and your family away from all the violence, lived a safer and more peaceful life…Do you ever resent Peter for his decision to keep working for the family business?
  • You have been through so many traumatic events in your life (including multiple near-death experiences!) from an early age right up to the present. How do you pick yourself up and keep going?
  • Who has been the most influential person in your life and what impact have they made?
  • What’s your take on the war between the Sullivans and the Morettis?
  • Let’s talk about your grandson, Callum - what do you think is the best thing to do in this situation with the Kings? Have you given Savannah any advice?
  • How’s married life these days?
  • What are the most significant ways in which you have changed since you were a young woman?
  • If when you die your life flashes before your eyes, do you think you’d like what you see?
  • What have you learned / what do you continue to learn from each of your children?

Misty:

• Sinead is one of your original characters, having been writing her for FIVE WHOLE YEARS! How has that journey been for you?
  • Have there been any scenes or plotlines you would have liked to explore with Sinead but never got the chance?

DOUBLE the questions because Sinead is a super long-term character, and also I wanna cheer you up. Have fun!

Last edited:
Kawa - Stella
~Stella Jin Kwon~
jessica-jung.jpg2015-05-22_10-39-55_41d0e299ca1abeb2094852da042165c7.jpg9d5ff48f4d0f56a2093cbeb4d3907f08--jessica-jung-girls-generation.jpg9e99d64a-d2e7-11ea-88dd-6bec610be4a6_image_hires_141827.jpgunnamed (4).jpg
Questions From BasDorcha BasDorcha For StellaQuestion: If you had to give your history in a short but sweet description to someone, what would you say?
Answer: "Guns, Knives, Rainbow Hair, a Passion for Fashion and a Hot Temper. All sounds very lovely, I know."

Question: What has been your favorite thing to happen so far?
Answer: Date night with Emery. Well, if you can call it that. Sadly, she wasn't really one for Romance Movies like me. But at least she liked the Chocolates and the Flowers. I will admit, I am worried that this is one-sided and that she probably has her sights set on someone, at which point I'd be devastated. Oh well, I'm sure there's some Prince Charming or even a Cinderella out there somewhere that'll pick my sad ass back up and sweep me off my feet.

Question: What are your future plans?
Answer: Well, I've only been working as a Bounty Hunter for the Irish for about a year and I'm only twenty-three. I'm in my prime and I still have my whole life ahead of me. What's the rush? I guess if you're asking for more long-term, a loving relationship would be nice to have. Just seeing everyone around me married or in long-term relationships have made me realized how lonely I am and it sucks. So I would like to change that sooner rather then later. Other then that, it's just business as usual for my job as a Bounty Hunter; collecting debts, removing unwanted dumb fucks from the Boss' territory, capture 'fugitives' and turning them over to the boss, etcetera.

Question: How did you end up working with the Irish Mob?
Answer: I was in the underground/street fighting scene, which I started on at seventeen and at twenty-two, I got the attention of the Irish Mob after defeating one of his prominent fighters. Broke the guy's arm and knocked his ass out cold. Guess he thought that me fighting night after night was a waste of my talents, well, according to my Mentor anyway. He wasn't completely wrong and when he asked me to collect debts for him, I felt like I was moving up in the world. But then, I wanted more. He sent me to Chase for training. I learned how to use a gun, evade cops, how to subdue someone, knife combat...basically this man taught me everything I needed to know as a hunter in the Criminal Underworld. And here I am, collecting debts and hunting people down on behalf of the Irish Mob Boss himself. Feels good.

For KawashimaQuestion: What inspired Stella?
Answer: I wanted to have a character that had an "American Outlaw" vibe and ended up wanting to have a female version (and Asian) of the notorious Jesse James. From duel-wielding revolvers and using Bowie Knives and Lever-Action Rifles and Shotguns as her go-to weapons like Jesse James, I brought Stella into the cast. With that being said, her face-claim, Jessica Jung, was known as an Ice Queen in the Korean Pop Industry back when she was active. So I thought that the role of a Bounty Hunter would work, granted she isn't like the ones that have been depicted in Old Western Movies. Rather then hunting down criminals beyond the reach of the law, Stella hunts down people that have been marked by the Irish Mob and is sent to capture them, collect a debt or even kill them depending on what the Boss wants to be done. If the boss wants you dead, you're dead. If the boss wants you taken to him, done. He wants his money? Stella will come and take it, one way or another. And if you're broke...Better hand over the keys to the car...and the Boss will hold onto it until you can pay him.

Other Characters I have modeled her after include Youngblood Priest (Superfly, 2018 Remake), Johnny Gat (Saint's Row franchise) and Red Harlow (Red Dead Revolver)
Questions From Pyroclast Pyroclast For StellaQuestion: When fighting, what's your signature move / your favourite move to make in a fight?
Answer: Depends on the type of fight. But you're probably asking about a knife fight or a fist fight, right? Since there isn't much for a gun fight since you gotta worry about staying alive rather then looking badass or flashy. A knife fight or even a fist fight gives more leeway. My signature move is a little something like this given my agility and flexibility:

Question: What is your relationship with your twin sister like these days and what are you thoughts about it?
Answer: I haven't spoken to her since that argument several months ago. We're not on talking terms and I haven't heard from her since. Given how much time has passed, I'm pretty sure she's about to pop if she hasn't given birth already. She wasn't happy with the path I chose in life, but at the end of the day I was just trying to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table and I didn't really care how I did it. Hopefully now she'll understand the sacrifices I made to ensure that we could live comfortably. While I am sad that I'll probably never get to meet my Niece or Nephew, I've since moved on from my loss and I find comfort and solace with the women of the Irish Mob, all of whom have been very kind to me since day one. They're my Family now. Wherever my Sister is, I wish her and her child well and best of luck in the years to come, but I won't hold out hope that I'll ever see them again since I don't know where she went after that night we argued.

Question: What do you want out of life? Do you ever think about settling down with someone, moving away from the criminal life, moving to a different country, having children or anything like that?
Answer: Those aren't really questions I've really thought about. Sometimes I'm not even sure what I want out of life. I've spent the last year hunting people down on behalf of the Irish Mob, whether its a to collect a debt, capture or even kill. In terms of settling down, seeing how almost all the other women in the family are happily married, I would love to get married myself one day, but I can't really think about marriage if I can't even get into a relationship. With my crush on Emery being a little one-sided, I've been feeling very discouraged to be honest, but only time will tell. I'll get my happily ever after, like Lucy and Sinead before me.

Moving away from my current life, I think would be a disservice to Chase, who brought me into this family. I don't think I'm really cut out to do anything else, at least not for the next fifteen to twenty years, but I know that I can't keep this work up forever, so if I live long enough, I'll ask Conor about retiring, but not leave the Organization. I also don't picture myself leaving Dublin anytime soon, because I don't even know where I'd go. Travel, sure, but not leave Ireland outright unless I was exiled.

Other then that, in addition to getting married, I'd love to have children of my own. All of my colleagues have been able to make having a family work, so what makes me so different?

Question: In what ways have you changed as a person since you joined the Irish Mob?
Answer: Well, at first, I wanted to be able to provide for me and my Sister, but since joining the Mob, I've found that I enjoy the adrenaline rush that are brought on by fighting and the high-speed chases I engage in on a regular basis. I've become more hot tempered, more volatile, vengeful even. Like the two things I know better then anything are violence, hatred, anger and pain. I'm no battle-hardened soldier, but if you give me an excuse to use violence to resolve a problem at hand, you can bet that I will use it.

For KawashimaQuestion: What aspects of Stella's personality do you most identify with and why?
Answer: Her hot temper for sure. I was quite the hothead back when I was younger and as soon as I was given the excuse to use violence to resolve my problems, I would do so pretty much at the drop of a hat and have no qualms or regrets over it. I found comfort in hurting people for doing me wrong and didn't really work out my aggression in healthy ways. Now that I'm older, I've calmed down quite a bit and I'm no longer as quick to resort to violence. At the end of the day, if you ever hear about me being mean to someone, understand that they did something to deserve it.
Questions from Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess For StellaQuestion: How did you feel knowing Leo and Ali had basically been kidnapped on your watch?
Answer: I felt horrible, especially with the way I had found them. Because Ali has been one of the many women who has been kind to me since my early days in the organization, my failure to protect them will haunt my dreams in the months if not years ahead. If they had died, Conor probably would have me excommunicated if not killed. Had I been more vigilant instead of relaxed that day, I firmly believe that I would have been able to protect them. Just knowing that either of them could have died that day has me shaken up. I won't fail again...

Question: What do you think about all the retaliation going on between the three families?
Answer: While the Moretti Family has been a long-time enemy, I think its time to put it to rest. The fact that its stretched across the Atlantic Ocean is ridiculous and I find to be nothing short of a dick-measuring contest. My Boss went too far when he decided to kidnap a child to get the Morettis to back down and let James go home, even though I am sure that the new guy, Edwards, wouldn't have let anything happen to James if he is as good as he says he is. From what I hear, the Moretti Family may be strong and formidable, but with the way I hear James talk, I think he could have taken them. US Soldiers aren't foes I want to cross paths with, especially since they can kill someone at the drop of a hat. Of course, the Moretti Family went too far themselves when they attempted to kidnap Liam and hurt Sinead. But the cycle is rather vicious and it makes me want to ask both the Morettis and the Sullivans if that dick measuring contest, the constant hunger for vengeance and bloodthirst is more important then the love of Family, which both of them have in common whether or not they want to admit it. The rivalry shouldn't have to end when one of them dies. The cycle won't be broken that way...

As for the Kings, I think that's more of Savannah's fault. But her Baby Daddy's a Jerk too, so I don't even know what to think. But it is clear to me that both sides love Callum very much. With that in mind, shouldn't they be working together and making compromises for his sake? They both want to be a part of his life, so why try to keep him from one side and alienate them? At the end of the day, the Sullivans and the Kings being at each other's throats will only hurt him in the end and he shouldn't have to grow up hating one side of his family because the other side is keeping him away. That young boy deserves to be loved by both sides of his family. And if the Kings want to alienate the Sullivans or vice versa, then I hope they know that its fucking child abuse. Both Families may have done a lot of bad things...But robbing a child of a genuinely loving relationship with either side of his family SHOULDN'T be one of them...

Question: Would you want a bigger role in the Sullivan family?
Answer: Well, a bigger role would mean more responsibilities. I'd like to think that I am ready for that. I want to show Conor that I am more then just an errand girl who collects his money day in and day-out. It would also be nice to take on a leadership position eventually, leading my own crew and all. But would Conor even let me do that? Because I'm not even Irish at all, not a single drop of Irish Blood in my veins, but I work just as hard as the rest of his people, what makes me any less of a mobster or even a person then the rest of my colleagues?

Question: Are you ever going to try and patch up your relationship with your sister?
Answer: I don't even know where she is. All I know is that she left Dublin the night that we argued and she dropped the bomb on me saying that she's pregnant. And I haven't heard from her since. No letter, no phone call, nothing. I don't think she really wants anything to do with me. Not after that argument over me working for the Irish Mob...TO KEEP A ROOF OVER OUR HEADS AND PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE!

For KawashimaQuestion: What plans do you have for Stella?
Answer: I would like to see her take part in more scenes with her Colleagues and spend more time with the other women involved with the Organization, part of it or not. Eventually, I would like to see her find her partner in crime and fall in love. Other then that, I'd like to see her in more fight or suspenseful scenes, like when she has her guns drawn and ready to insinuate a firefight, or even come face to face with a prominent member of the Moretti Family.
Questions From Misty Gray Misty Gray ~Stella Exclusive~Question: Who are your favourite people to work with? Why?
Answer: Chase Zegarra and Emery Callahan; Chase was my Mentor and brought me to the Irish Mob when I had hit a low point in my life, when my reputation in the Underground Fight Scene was declining and I was not winning as many fights while also getting my ass handed to me almost every night and wondering how I'm not dead after a few of them. When he brought me into the Irish Mob, he taught me how to use a gun, how to force an opponent into submission, how to ride a motorcycle and maintaining a workout regime. Without him, I would not be the woman I am today. Then Emery...I have a fat crush on her, I don't think I need to explain any further.

Question: Who is your least favourite member of the mob? Why?
Answer: My Boss, Conor Fucking Sullivan... He may be my Boss, but I lost a lot of respect for him after being told that he had a child kidnapped to get one of our home. No matter how much you hate someone, don't involve the kids. That poor girl must be traumatized from being kidnapped and now her Grandpa is escalating a dick measuring contest that ISN'T NECESSARY ANYMORE! And because of Conor, Sinead got hurt and Liam, HIS OWN NEPHEW, nearly got kidnapped in turn if it wasn't for that Priest at his church. Oh I don't know Conor, MAYBE THINK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING LOVED ONES BEFORE YOU PULL SHIT LIKE THAT?

I may be a hot head...But I never want to see a child hurt because of me. If a child ever gets hurt because of me, that'll be the last straw and I'll be setting down my gun.

Question: How do you feel about Emery?
Answer: Upon meeting her for the first time, I started questioning my own opinion about love at first sight. She's beautiful, talented, smart and...I don't know where I'm going with this. I get butterflies in my stomach every time I see her. That date night could have been better. I really hope she enjoyed it, even if Romantic Movies aren't really her thing. But I hoped she at least enjoyed dinner, the roses and the chocolates. But right now...Right now I can't help but feel like my crush is gonna be turning into unrequited love. I've never dealt with that before so I don't know how I'm gonna take it when or if I see her with another woman...or even a man...

Question: What's the worst action you've carried out whilst working for the mob?
Answer: Probably beating a rival gang member to death after losing my temper after Chase got shot and I thought that he was going to die, so in a blind rage I chased him down, tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face in repetition while he pleaded for his life. The last thing he saw was my Bowie Knife going into his heart and hearing my blood-curling scream. When I regained my senses, there were numerous people watching...and my hands were covered in his blood.

Question: What is your favourite movie?
Answer: The Way of The Dragon by Bruce Lee
Questions From Bellz Bellz ~For Stella~Question: If you had to sum up your entire life in 3 words what would they be?
Answer: This. Is. BULLSHIT!

Question: What is one thing you hope to accomplish while working for the Sullivans?
Answer: Showing that Women are just as capable as Men when it comes to dealing with the Criminal Underworld here in Dublin. There are several ways to do that of course. I can only wonder if Conor even acknowledges that I am just as capable as his men that he relies on to get things done. I only wish he showed that same respect to Emery. But at least my Mentor, Chase, sees my potential, taught me everything about being a Soldier for the Mob and doesn't treat me differently from the men who work with him. Sure, he may be slightly more protective of me at times, but he doesn't hold my hand through everything. He allows me to stand on my own two feet and he has shown me that he trusts me. Otherwise I'd probably be a sitting duck somewhere, or still getting my ass beat in the underground fight club...

Question: What is your biggest regret?
Answer: Not stopping my Sister from walking out that door after she told me that she was pregnant. I basically left a pregnant woman to fend for herself...and now I have with that for the rest of my life, because I don't even know where she is or where she's even at...or if she's even still alive assuming she didn't die before or during childbirth considering how long its been since she told me that she was expecting, or if anything's happened to her since that argument. All I know is that she isn't in Dublin anymore. But one thing is for sure

~For Kawashima~Question: Was there anything you had in mind for Stella before you decided to make her a mob member? Or what did you hope to have for her storyline?
Answer: Considering that I modeled her after the late American Outlaw Jesse James, one other thing I did have in mind for her was being a Corrupt Cop on Conor's Payroll, but that idea was scrapped in favor of her being a full-fledged mobster. Like, I wanted her to be the East-Asian/Irish Feminine Jesse James, just minus the train robberies and I don't think Stagecoaches are really thing anymore... Her go-to weapons that James himself used back in his day; Revolvers, Lever-Action Rifles and Bowie Knives. Hell, she even has that duster and cowboy hat like ninety percent of the time!

With her role as a Bounty Hunter, I was hoping to have her bring that Western vibe into the story, even just a little. Anyway, to answer your question on what I had hoped to have for her Storyline, I was initially hoping to see her bond with the other women connected to the Sullivan Family, but since she hasn't made too many appearances since the beginning, I am hoping to see that next chapter at least. In the future, I hope to see her promoted within the mob from a Bounty Hunter to a Lieutenant, but she's gonna have to put in the work for it, perhaps fight for it considering how Emery is currently being treated. But only time will tell I suppose.

Question What is one thing you absolutely hate about her?
Answer: What I hate about the character I created? Well, that's at tough one. I can keep this simple though. Probably the fact that she often acts on impulse, shooting first and asking questions later with that itchy trigger finger. If she doesn't put it in check now, it's gonna cause a lot of trouble later for Chase and Conor.

Last edited:
Stella: if you had to give your history in a short but sweet description to someone, what would you say?
Stella: What has been your favorite thing to happen so far?
Kawa: What inspired Stella?
Stella: What are your future plans?
Stella: How did you end up working with the Irish Mob? (Those dirty Sullivan bast----- HEY DON'T SILENCE ME. -Jeremy)

Stella:

• When fighting, what's your signature move / your favourite move to make in a fight?
  • What is your relationship with your twin sister like these days and what are you thoughts about it?
  • What do you want out of life? Do you ever think about settling down with someone, moving away from the criminal life, moving to a different country, having children or anything like that?
  • In what ways have you changed as a person since you joined the Irish Mob?
Kawa:

• What aspects of Stella's personality do you most identify with and why?

Kawa: What plans do you have for Stella?

Stella: How did you feel knowing Leo and Ali had basically been kidnapped on your watch?

Stella: What do you think about all the retaliation going on between the three families?

Stella: Would you want a bigger role in the Sullivan family?

Stella: Are you ever going to try and patch up your relationship with your sister?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back