• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Family Ties: Weekly Character AMA

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Questions for Conor:
1. If you hadn't been born into a mob family, what would be the ideal life for yourself?
2. Who is your biggest role model?
3. Are you worried about the choices that you are making affecting your children? What do you think will be the long-term consequences from your choices as a mob boss on your family?
4. If you could go back in time and give your younger self one piece of advice...what would that advice be?
5. Are you worried about the strain all of this is putting on your marriage? What do you intend to do about it?

Questions for Misty:
1. What was the motivation behind creating Conor?
2. Did you intend for Conor to live this long throughout the installments?
3. Do you see yourself in Conor at all? What examples could you give us of what you see? if any?
4. Use one gif or meme that perfectly describes Conor.
5. What is the best memory you have of playing Conor? Could be good or bad doesn't have to be happy or anything. Just something that you enjoyed writing.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Lucy
  • Now that James is back in Dublin, what is the next step in your life?
  • When do you plan to introduce Shinoa and Baby Lillian to James since they became a part of the family while he was away?
  • What do you think it will take for Syd and Shinoa to get along?
  • Seems like there has been trouble brewing with the Kings. From your perspective, what the bloody hell is their problem?
  • What was you reception to Conor having a child kidnapped, even though it was probably the only way James was going to make it home in one piece?
Bellz Bellz
  • What inspired Lucy in her initial debut?
  • Who would you consider to be her Best Friend out of the other women tied to the Sullivans?
  • What do you relate to her on, be it her life or personality?

Lucy:

Do you think James will step back into Conor's shoes one day?
How long do you think it would take for Tom to make Syd's head pop?
What do you think Syd would think if Tom became a brother in law ?
Do you think you'll ever face something like what Ali and Sinny recently went through?

Bella:
Can you please remind me not to make a character that Lucy can torture?
What do you want to see happen with Lucy in the future?
Love, hate, kill - Lucy, Roxie, Lori?

Lucy: I can't count nor fathom the amount of pain, suffering and stress you have dealt with over the years. How do you keep going?

Lucy: What stands out as the most formative memory from your youth?

Lucy: Have you ever pictured what your life might have been like if you and James had both managed to escape the mob life before he became the boss, and just lived as regular citizens? What do you see in that alternate scenario, and how do you feel about it?

Lucy: Now that James has retired, do you still find yourself invested in mob activity or do you prefer to distance yourself from it?

Lucy: Why is Syd your favourite? (Come on, we know it's true)

Bella: When you first made Lucy, what sort of character did you think you were creating? As her creator, what do you personally find the most surprising ways in which she has developed since?

Last edited:
Lucy: What advice can you give Ali when it comes to being married to Conor?
Lucy: Who do you think Conor should've chosen - Ali or Alex?
Lucy: Do you ever wish you could've run away with James when you were younger?
Lucy: What's the one thing you wanted to do that you didn't get to?
Bella: What sort of plans do you have for our dear Lucy that you can tell us?

Last edited:
Kawa - Edwards
~James 'Ed' Edwards~
john-krasinski-13-hours-600x350.jpg13hours-krasinski-gunpoint.jpgJohn-Krasinski-Diet.jpg
~Edwards Exclusive~ From Misty Gray Misty Gray Q: Now you're out of prison, what are your goals in life?
A: Well, straight out of prison and I am now a Sicario for the Irish Mob. The world's no place for a trained killer like me, so since I'm not really cut out to do anything else, I guess making a career as a Sicario is all I got going for me right now. For years, all I've done was kill. Back then, I killed for my country. This time, I kill for family. Well, aside from pointing my gun and shooting those who the mob wants dead, other goals I have includes going down as one of the most feared hitmen in Dublin if not the most feared. Other then that, making sure my new family is happy I suppose.

Q: What is your biggest regret?
A: Leaving Bradley behind. He's just a kid. But I didn't think I was gonna be getting out of Riker's Island so soon. Pretty sure that no-good Nicholas had something to do with it. And its a hell of a coincidence that I got out around the same time as James Porter. If there had been a way to take him with me, I would have. Either way, I hope he's alright and I wish him nothing but the best in his future, whatever awaits him. But if he comes to hate me for leaving him, I wouldn't blame him at all.

Q: What do you think of the Irish mob?
A: They welcomed me with open arms, so they're not bad people. Sadly, as fresh blood in the mob, I can't really say too much since I know very little about life as a mobster and what it brings aside from the occasional firefights and fist fights. However, this is my life now, so I may as well get used to it.

Q: Who would you say are your favourite people?
A: Sinead for sure. She was among the first people I've met when I first came to Dublin with James and out of everyone, she was the most welcoming and the kindest to me. Then we also have James, the first person I met from this organization, or well, family. If not for him, I don't know where I'd be after Riker's Island. He brought me to a new city, new country and I've been given a chance to build a new life after the Military. Overall, I'd love to get to know the rest of this family, and hope that they feel the same way, otherwise it'd just be back to when I was a Soldier, where I was just an expendable tool that was good at his job.

Q: Have you ever done anything that goes against your beliefs and how do you justify it to yourself?
A: Well, I'm not proud of all the lives I've taken. Sure, in my mind, I was a hero fighting against tyranny, but to many of the foreign soldiers that I've fought, I was just a stranger unwelcome in their home. I told myself that they were bad people who clearly needed to be taken out, even if I was just following orders. Some of these deaths still haunt, especially since I knew I was taking parents from their children, people from their families. I didn't know who they were, or what they did other then what I was told. But when the time comes, I will be ready to face God for my sins. The people I've killed, the things I've done, I have to answer for it, one way or another. I have much to answer for...and I've come to terms with that long ago.
From Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ~For Edwards~
Q: What's your biggest reasoning for sticking with the Sullivans?
A: James helped me out a lot during my time in prison and if not for him, I'd probably be worse off. Joining the Sullivan Family is me taking his kindness and paying it forward. It is also my chance at a new life seeing that there is nothing really left for me in the United States. Sure, I may be a decorated American War Hero, but that died when I decided to partake in an Armed Robbery. Sure, I did the right thing and surrendered instead of trying to run. While I regret what I had done to land myself in prison, meeting James was one of only two good things that came out of it. I may have played a part in bringing him home to his Family, but I still have more work left to do. As I had said previously, the world is not a place for a trained killer. May as well make use of my skills before they dwindle and fade...

Q: What do you think about Reina Richards - the Biancardi Security Leader?
A: Well, I barely just met her. Of course our first day working together ends up with a firefight with a rival gang. Good first impression, but given how she was nonchalant about me and James getting shot at, I am kinda wondering if she understands the concept of teamwork. Or the fact that we gotta help each other in sticky situations. The Biancardis and the Sullivans are close, aren't they? So...shouldn't the Sullivan and Biancardi Employees work together a bit better? Sorry, I'm sure its just my old training as a former US Navy SEAL kicking in; our greatest weapon wasn't our training or the guns we were armed with, it was teamwork.

Q: What are your biggest concerns while working for the Sullivans?
A: I've been through worse as a Sailor for the US Military. Whatever the Sullivans throw at me or get swept up into, I'm sure its nothing I can't handle. Granted Gangsters and Guerilla Warfare Fighters are completely different entities. The only concern I really have is innocent people getting swept up or even harmed because they get caught in our crossfire.

~For Kawa~
Q: What are your plans for Edwards?
A: Considering that he has gotten his foot in the door for character development, I am hoping to see him evolve into the Sicario that the Sullivans need him to be. He has combat experience that many of his co-workers do lack and I hope for a chance to display his combat prowess, perhaps earn him the attention of the bosses, granted he already has, given his part in getting James home. Other then utilizing his skills as a former SpecOps Soldier, I hope to also see him befriend Liam, Sinead's Young Son, and believe that Edwards would be a good role model for him. They already attend church together, so I'm sure that we can build from there.
From BasDorcha BasDorcha ~For Edwards~
Q: What is one secret you'd never tell anyone?
A: During the Vietnam War, when I had a skirmish with the Vietcong on the streets, I threw a grenade while injured and it resulted in five civilians getting killed. While I confessed to Command about what happened, I wasn't court-marshalled even though I think I should have been. Five innocent people, who haven't done anything wrong, are all dead because of me, my recklessness. One of them actually died in my arms as I tried to patch him up and I closed his eyes when he had passed. After that, I promised myself that I would never allow my anger to cloud my judgment on the battlefield ever again. This is one of many sins that I must face God for when I leave this world. But this isn't something I think I'll be able to open up about with the Family I am with now. At least not for a while. This is my burden to carry...and mine alone.

Q: What do you wish you could change in your life?
A: The fact I tried to rob a Jewelry store owned by an elderly couple. While yes, it did end up bringing me to the Sullivans, the fact that I pointed a gun at elderly people I will regret for the rest of my life. I should have said no. If I had, would I still have met James and found myself as a Sicario for the Irish Mob in the capital of Ireland? Truth be told I don't know, but I think I would have met James one way or another, under different circumstances then the ones I had when I first ended up on Riker's Island.

Q: If you had a soft side, what would it look like?
A: Well, I wouldn't be some gruff battle-hardened Soldier, probably would just be a regular guy living a normal life. That's as charming as I'm gonna get, sweetheart. Other then that, I don't know what it would look like. Probably would be better with kids though, or at least taking care of them and all. Or Cats, I'm a cat person. But its not something I've really thought about since my Wife divorced me. So...Only time will tell, I suppose, assuming I reach that milestone again.

~For Kawa~
Q: What inspired Ed?
A: I wanted to have a Battle-Hardened Soldier type of character, one that was fresh out of the Military. Perhaps even a dark-side Captain America. I also wanted to know what a battle-hardened ex-soldier could bring to the Mob and how effective the combat skills of a Navy SEAL would benefit a criminal organization. Characters that inspired Edwards include the following: Michael Corleone (The Godfather Trilogy), Lincoln Clay (Mafia III), Vito Scaletta (Mafia II) and Jack Silva (13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi).

Q: Do you relate to him?
A: Not necessarily. I'm not a Battle-hardened Soldier who has seen the worst in war. There aren't very many things I could share with Ed, in sharp contrast of my other characters. Aside from being an American, liking firearms, loved ones in the military (though for me, its mainly friends as IRL I have several who come from Military Families). At a few points in my life, I considered enlisting into the Military, but stepped away from it because I wasn't thrilled at the idea of fighting a war I didn't agree with or believed in. Since then, the only I would enlist is if I am to keep a promise I made to one of my Best Friends, but that is not something I am gonna talk about here on RpN.
From Pyroclast Pyroclast ~Edwards Q&A~
Question: What's a motto you live by?
Answer: "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Question: What would you say are the most significant ways in which your experience in the military has changed you?
Answer: My experiences at war left me emotionally distant and cold. Losing my Brothers in battle have left me shaken, especially since I have outlived many of them. Being able to go home and see my family eventually became a privilege. And being familiar with death is not something I'd wish on anyone. From carrying the coffins of fallen soldiers, to seeing bodies on the streets after a firefight, when you become familiar with the sound of gunfire and explosions, you won't be phased by much. A normal person would flinch or panic. Me? I just keep a straight face and fight for my life. So I guess you can say that war has dulled my sensitivity a lot and it's the biggest change by far. If there is anything else inherent for a battle-hardened soldier, I'm not sure if I know where to start, because the list is probably lengthy.

Question: What's something about yourself that you don't like other people to know? (Promise I won't tell!)
Answer: Well, I don't really like sharing about Survivor's Guilt, considering that I've outlived many of my fellow soldiers who went overseas with me, but never returned home. The only time I'll openly talk about that is in confession at Church. I won't talk about it anywhere else.

Question: What does the word 'family' mean to you? Has it changed over time?
Answer: For years, I've believed that family goes well beyond flesh and blood. So far in life, that's been proven true to me. My experiences at war have proven one thing, Family isn't who you're born with, but who you'd die for.

~Kawa~Question: What's your favourite and least favourite thing about Edwards?
Answer: My favorite thing about Edwards? Adaptability; his adjustment to life in the Mob and in Dublin is going very well despite the Sullivans being the verge of war with the Kings. And even though he is fresh blood, his familiarity with war will help him through the impending one if things continue to escalate. My least favorite thing? Edwards is a Soldier down to the bone and once had a strict training regime, so he has trouble learning new things and doesn't really look beyond his next fight and as a result, is always ready to draw or raise his gun at the drop of a hat.
From Bellz Bellz ...Questions Not Detected...

Last edited:
Edwards: Now you're out of prison, what are your goals in life?
Edwards: What is your biggest regret?
Edwards: What do you think of the Irish mob?
Edwards: Who would you say are your favourite people?
Edwards: Have you ever done anything that goes against your beliefs and how do you justify it to yourself?

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Edwards: What's a motto you live by?

Edwards: What would you say are the most significant ways in which your experience in the military has changed you?

Edwards: What's something about yourself that you don't like other people to know? (Promise I won't tell!)

Edwards: What does the word 'family' mean to you? Has it changed over time?

Kawa: What's your favourite and least favourite thing about Edwards?

Last edited:
Edwards: What's your biggest reasoning for sticking with the Sullivans?
Edwards: What do you think about Reina Richards - the Biancardi security leader?
Kawa: What are your plans for Edwards?
Edwards: What are your biggest concerns while working for the Sullivans?

Ed: What is one secret you'd never tell anyone?
Ed: What do you wish you could change in your life?
Ed: If you had a soft side, what would it look like?
Kawa: What inspired Ed?
Kawa: Do you relate to him?

Bas - Tom

Thomas 'Tommy' Thatcher
1647046528047.png

Bring me your questions

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Questions For Tommy:

What motivated you to join the Irish Military?
Well I decided to join due to watching the struggle my sister and mother went through to support us. Alfie moved out and got a job as soon as he could, I decided to join the military instead. I hated seeing how miserable my sister was staying around to make sure we were taken care of because of the way mum acted, so I left, decided it was the best move for my sister and myself, then I could help out in return. I joined the day after I was old enough to be accepted.

What was your role during your enlistment?

It started out like any enlistment – a grunt in a grunts place. It didn’t take long for the higher ups to realize that I was a quick learner, light on my feet, and quick with my draw. By the time my enlistment ended, I was part of a special ops team, with my own specialty being in infiltration and stealth. They got a kick out of the fact that nothing scared me I guess, and started testing me on things that made the other men a bit nervous, or unsure. I finished up as the youngest to ever be accepted into the special ops team.

Would you re-enlist if you had the chance?

I think so. I enlisted very young, so I never had a chance to have much of a life, you know? I joined before I technically was out on my own, and just recently got out, so I’m just now learning to be my own kind of man, on my own, without the military to back or support me. So yeah, maybe on down the line, I’ll join again. For now though, I am enjoying being a free man in the world and making my own choices about what I do or do not do.

First impression on Shinoa Bradford?

Oh, she’s a right stunner, ain’t she? She’s sweet as can be, and I’m looking forward to get to know her more. I get the feeling she’s been through a lot, based on what she’s said and all, but there’s still a lot of innocence there. I like that. One of us has got to be the good one.

After your Enlistment, what drew you to the Autoshop for a post-military job?

I have always liked working on engines. I started by building a ratty bike with my sister when I was a teenager. I almost went into mechanical in the army – almost. So when I got out and found the ad for a mechanic that seemed simple and uncomplicated I went over. There something about working a full days work with the grease and grime that makes me feel like I’ve done something useful.

Questions for BasDorcha:

How do you think it would have gone if Tommy had met Shinoa while she was pregnant (Considering that she was in the final stages by the time he made his debut)
I’m not real sure. My brain immediately says he for sure would have approached her with more caution and patient with his trying to talk to her. Still, he has a very soft, soft spot for women and children, the weak and undefended, and Shinoa would have appeared right up that alley, and may have been the same result.

Aside from being tied to Syd, how will he be swept up into the Mobster life?

I haven’t quite determined that yet. I’m hoping to incite a Brother VS Sister, family VS family kind of thing with May and Tom instigating it. I thought it would be interesting to play out what it was like on opposite sides of the war, and the struggles that come with that. Eventually, I have plans for one of them to turn-coat and help the other, but who and when and why will still be the mystery, if one of them doesn’t end up un-alived before then.

Because he is Ex-Military like Edwards, what experience can he bring to the table that other members of the mob may not be able to?

I think its just a strategic move in general. Tom has training in stealth and infiltration, he’s quick with a gun, and he doesn’t have things that bother him. Fearless soldiers are good for cannon fodder if nothing else. Plus if he starts building relationships with Leo he can help get him trained up and good to go for any upcoming war.

What is your next move for him?

I mostly want to keep working on getting him more incorporated. I think by getting him in deeper with the Sullivan side it will cause more troubles for him and his sister, if she’s not voted off the island. It would be interesting to play with the dilemma to choose between picked a side and choosing her brother or her friends, her life or his.

As he was one of your first characters, what inspired him?

Straight up, Todd from Breaking Bad. Todd seemed like such a sweet kid, who just fell into the wrong group, right up until he
killed a little kid for no reason other then he saw them in the wrong place at the wrong time
. It was such a psychopathic move, and I decided I wanted a character just like that. Super likeable, super chatty, very personable, and totally a killer psycho underneath.

What made you choose Rupert Grint to portray him?
Rupert is my favorite red head and being Irish born, and based on a red-haired inspiration, I kept him a Ginger. Had to be a ginger.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Tom: If you had to choose a side - your sister or the Sullivans - whose side are you choosing?
Right now, I don’t have to choose and I’ll keep it that way as long as I can. I haven’t enough information o form an opinion on either side. At this second, I’d choose my sister if I had nothing more to inform me about it, but I also don’t know nothing about the other side of this spat, so whose to say I shouldn’t be trying to save my sister. I really just don’t have the right information. But, when it comes down to it, if I couldn’t convince her to come to me, I’d do anything to protect her.

Tom: What role are you looking to play in the Sullivan family?

I just want to work and be useful. If that means as a mechanic at the Pitstop, then so be it. If they want to put my better skills to use, I have no qualms about that either. I didn’t take this job because I knew it had anything to do with the family, or because I even knew I was related to the family. I took this job because it was hiring and I had the skills for it. Do I want to make more money? Sure. Do I think I could be a good soldier for them? Sure. Do I have any intent on forcing myself into the role? Absolutely not. I take life one day at a time, and what happens, happens.

Tom: Out of everyone you’ve met this far, who do you get along with the most?
Hmm, Leo I’d have to say. We’re around the same age, so its easy. Shinoa is easy to get on with since she’s pretty. I think the only one I don’t really get on with is Syd, and that’s just cause I talk too much for him. -Tom laughs, grinning cheekily.- But I like him too.

Bas: What are your plans for Tom?
Really, I’d like to start a lot of drama, help start a war, maybe kill a few blokes, let him score with a few finers and just live his best life.

Bas: What was the inspiration behind creating Tom - why’d you create him?
I wanted to play a character like Todd from Breaking Bad, it was such an impressing character that I wanted to see if I was up to the challenge.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Tom: How do you feel about your mother?
Look, I’m a good catholic boy, I love my mother, just like I’m suppose to. I may not like some of the things she’s done, I may not think she was the best, but I love her just the same. Overall though, I don’t think me and my brother would have made it without my sister being there, especially once dad left. Mum drive him off, and we were close with our dad. The drinking and the drugs helped with that choice I think. These days I just feel sorry for her more than anything. She’s a sad woman, working a sad job in a sad bar, living in a sad flat, and stuck in her same sad habits. Still, I will always take care of her, she’s my mother.

Tom: What are your thoughts about May living in London? Do you find it concerning?
I did at first. When I went to see her, something felt off, but I just kind of figured it was due to us being separated for so long. It could also be that she has become buddy buddy with these King blokes, and she knows we’re both on the other side of that. I’m not sure. May is a big girl though, she can take care of herself.

Tom: How do you feel about your employer's mob ties?
Don’t really bother me, one way or the other. Work is work, is work. I’ve worked for the “good guys” doing bad things, and I have done good things for bad guys, everyone’s doing something. The mob is just another job, nothing to feel anything about. I don’t know to much about it yet, but I pay attention, I’m learning more each day.

Tom: What is your proudest achievement to date?

Joining the military. I told everyone I was going to do it as soon as I was old enough, and I did it. Not only did I do it, I also excelled in it. I won all kinds of combat badges during my time, but for me it was just about doing it and doing it right. I entered a boy, and left a man.

Tom: What is your biggest regret?
That I wasn’t older when my dad left. I wish I had known him better, and been able to talk to him as a man about things men talk about, but that’s not possible. No one knows where he is these days, if he’s alive or dead, so getting to know him really isn’t in the cards.

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Tom: Given that your mother and father aren't around, what is it that makes Dublin feel like home to you?

I think just these old familiar streets. I ran ‘em as a boy, I knew them like the back of my hand, always running around with other boys getting into trouble. Plus, I love the weather here. I can’t even name some of the places I’ve been thanks to the military, but I remember some of them as being terribly hot, humid and nasty. Ugh, no thank you.

Tom: When you think about your time in the military, are they mostly fond memories or traumatic ones
I would say they’re neither. It was a job, different then others I guess, but still just a job. I don’t know if I even remember all the things I did while I was in there, just some of the bigger, more important things. I enjoyed being given a task and seeing it accomplished. I enjoyed the challenge. I also enjoyed being a part of something.

Tom: Do you think you'll reenlist someday, or stay a civilian working as a mechanic for the rest of your days?
I think there is to many roads before me to pick one right now. I don’t know what the future holds, or where I’ll end up, and I like it that way. Every day can bring change, and we don’t always know where those changes are going to take us.

Tom: What's the longest relationship you've ever had, and are you interested in settling down with Shinoa?
I have never had a long term relationship. I’ve had some nights with some lasses, but that’s the end of it, don’t know if I’ve ever seen any of them more then a few times. Before the military, there was no one. Once I was in the military, I was primarily focused on my job. Shinoa is a nice change up, and I look forward to maybe spending time with her if she lets me.

Bas: What aspect of Tom's personality do you find the most interesting to write?
That’s easy, the unrevealed for characters in story psycho-mode, and his fearlessness. Seriously, I’ve been trying to figure out a way to scare him in my head, and its hard because I have a response for how he wouldn’t be scared every time.

Last edited:
Questions For Tommy:
  • What motivated you to join the Irish Military?
    • What was your role during your enlistment?
    • Would you re-enlist if you had the chance?
  • First impression on Shinoa Bradford?
  • After your Enlistment, what drew you to the Autoshop for a post-military job?
Questions for BasDorcha BasDorcha :
  • How do you think it would have gone if Tommy had met Shinoa while she was pregnant (Considering that she was in the final stages by the time he made his debut)?
  • Aside from being tied to Syd, how will he be swept up into the Mobster life?
    • Because he is Ex-Military like Edwards, what experience can he bring to the table that other members of the mob may not be able to?
  • What is your next move for him?
  • As he was one of your first characters, what inspired him?
  • What made you choose Rupert Grint to portray him?

Tom: If you had to choose a side - your sister or the Sullivans - whose side are you choosing?

Tom: What role are you looking to play in the Sullivan family?

Tom: Out of everyone you’ve met this far, who do you get along with the most?

Bas: What are your plans for Tom?

Bas: What was the inspiration behind creating Tom - why’d you create him?

Last edited:
Tom: How do you feel about your mother?
Tom: What are your thoughts about May living in London? Do you find it concerning?
Tom: How do you feel about your employer's mob ties?
Tom: What is your proudest achievement to date?
Tom: What is your biggest regret?

BasDorcha BasDorcha

Tom: Given that your mother and father aren't around, what is it that makes Dublin feel like home to you?

Tom: When you think about your time in the military, are they mostly fond memories or traumatic ones?

Tom: Do you think you'll reenlist someday, or stay a civilian working as a mechanic for the rest of your days?

Tom: What's the longest relationship you've ever had, and are you interested in settling down with Shinoa?

Bas: What aspect of Tom's personality do you find the most interesting to write?

Last edited:
Bruce: If you could go back in time and stop Laura from meeting Trevor, would you? Even if it meant your nephews and niece would never be born?
Bruce: What are your least favourite traits in each of your nephews and niece?
Bruce: Which of your achievements are you most proud of?
Bruce: If something were to happen to you now, how much faith do you have in Spencer to step up?
Bruce: What things make you happiest in life?
Bruce: How do you really feel about Gabriel and your business partnership?
Bruce: Before things escalated in recent months, how did you feel about the Sullivans?

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Bruce: Which is worse, the botched Dublin job, or the shocking May news?
Bruce: If you had a chance for kids of your own, would you do it?
Bruce: Spill it, everyone is dying to know, what IS the deal with you and Darcey?
Pyro: Can you please not kill my May? What is your favorite thing about Bruce?
Bruce: Please see above question How do you feel about Alex and Billy's stepping up?

Bruce: What will it take for you to make peace with the Sullivans?
Bruce: What is your relationship like with your Grandson, Callum?
Bruce: How was your first meeting with your newest Grandson?
Pyro: What inspired Bruce during Character Creation?
Pyro: While the Kings run a Pharmaceutical Company, what made them go into Organized Crime like the Sullivan and the Moretti Crime Families?

Bruce: having known Darcey for so long, how would you describe your relationship with her?

Bruce: What are your opinions on your niece and nephews?

Bruce: Had Alex not cheated on Sav, do you think the two families would be on better terms?

Pyro: When are we going to figure out Darcey x Bruce 😂

Bruce: Would you have married Darcey if Olga never appeared?

Bruce: How come you never made a move on Darcey?

Last edited:
Mel - Leo
Leo Sullivan

DYXiw8TW0AAv78K.jpg
original.jpg
max_thieriot_a_p.jpg
max-thieriot.jpg

Questions from BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Leo: How involved are you with the 'Family Business'?
“Not as much as I would like to be. I mean, I only just started to be honest. Mom was really adamant about not letting me do it but I guess she’s changed her mind. Which, I’m happy about. Now I won’t have to sneak behind her back and make things harder for myself.“

Leo: Who trained you in the use of firearms?
”Both of my parents taught me the basics with handguns. Uncle J taught me heavier guns with some input from Tom.“

Leo: What sparked your passion for Cars?
”I wouldn’t exactly say I have a passion for cars. The only reason I work at the garage is because it was the ultimate outlet for me and my anger issues. As long as I keep my hands busy working on something I won‘t end up beating up someone.“

Leo: Who is your favorite relative?
”Thomas of course! We grew up together but even if we hadn’t I think we’d still be as close. Though we just started getting our relationship back on track and everything, it doesn’t feel like a whole lot has changed.“

Leo: Follow-up: Who is closest to you in your immediate family?
”Definitely Rhiannon. We're a little similar and have similar interests - I used to be into ice skating when I was younger too. I think that brought us even closer considering I'm her coach and everything. We also push and encourage each other and though I don’t like her, I love her a lot.”

Leo: Second Follow-Up: Who would you consider your Best Friend?
”Though technically Thomas is my best friend, it would be shitty of me not to include Natasha. She grew up with us too, and even though there were times Thomas and I shooed her because she was a girl, she was still our friend. When Thomas moved away and got shipped out Nat was there. We got super close and she’s been there for me through literally everything. And despite how slow I am sometimes she stuck around and now we’re dating. I wouldn’t trade what I have with Nat for the world.”

Leo: Why do you think your Mother is so hell-bent on keeping the whole family business talk from you?
”…I think it has to do with some of the people in her past. I don’t know every last detail about them but i do know that my uncle and a guy my mom cared about were killed because of the family business. Nat’s dad was killed and that hit both her family and my dad hard. I was a kid when that happened but I still remember how everything felt. Mom’s been over-protective because of it all and everything else that’s happened and it’s not her fault… But, still. She needs to let me make my own decisions.”

Moi: Were there any other face claims you were considering for Leo before settling on Max Thieriot?
Not that I remember! I had to remember that he’s a mixed kid but thanks to the fact that genetics is a crazy little thing I was able to… Ignore that fact - at least, physically hehehe.

Moi: What is the next step for Leo?
To do more gang stuff! And try and get over some of his PTSD. A couple of arguments and fights but nothing I can really share (mostly bc I have no clue yet lmao)

Moi: Do you and Leo share the same favorite car?
I know nothing about cars lmao I really like the new Hyundai Elantra though! But I’m sure Leo would prefer something more masculine.

Questions from BasDorcha BasDorcha :

Leo: Do you think this latest is going to drive you apart from your girlfriend?
”I don’t think so. Nat’s never been the type of person to leave when someone’s going through a hard time. And I know that I’ve been leaning on her - probably a bit too much - but Natasha’s understanding and caring in that way. If anything was going to mess up our relationship it’ll definitely be because of the decision I made... But I’m hoping she’ll understand.”

Leo: What do you think about your sister Michelle being home? Would you say you have a good relationship?
”I mean it’s been fun. When I first learned I had an older half-sister I was a kid and it didn’t make any sense to me. She was able to keep coming around and it got to the point where it was normal. So, having her home just feels like any other visit. I guess when it comes to our relationship it’s alright. Granted, it’s been a little… Awkward after the argument but it should be okay.”

Leo: One day, do you think you'll step into Conor's shoes, take over the family? If you don't, what do you think you'll be doing?
”I hope so? I won’t say it’s a dream or anything like that or that I feel like it’s only right… I do feel like it’s right but it’s not like pressure, you know? I’m aware that if I choose not to take it that Syd or someone else will but... I don’t know how to explain but I want to do it. If not, I’d probably but doing engineering somewhere. I haven’t narrowed it down just yet.”

Moi: What do you think Leo's future will hold?
Lots of bullets, tears, and bruises! A few spicy moments *wink wink* but hoping to see some growth from my boi

Moi: Kiss, marry, kill: Leo, Alex, Sinny?
As the writer of Leo’s mother, that feels gross so he‘s getting killed. Marry Sinny, kiss Alex.

Questions from Misty Gray Misty Gray

Leo: What do you dislike most about each of your parents?
”Let’s start with my mother. She’s so overbearing sometimes and super emotional. She’s always talking about my temper or dad’s temper when really hers is worse than ours. I know it all comes from a good place and I appreciate it, but for fuckssake, she needs to back off. When it comes to my dad, well, there’s not a whole lot to say. I guess I would’ve liked him to think more about what he does and the consequences for them. It’s not his fault, but the fact remains. Sometimes I feel like he doesn’t remember that when he makes decisions. He could also make more time for the girls. I know business is important but they need to see more of him and be there. Rhi's had so many competitions and shows that he's missed and it sucks for her. Syd is still a kid, so she doesn't notice as much but the fact remains."

Leo: How many of the recent problems do you blame your father for?
”That’s…. A tough question. I-… I can’t exactly blame him because he wasn’t the one who hurt us, but at the same time, he knew that they would retaliate and he didn’t do anything to prevent it. Sometimes I feel he thinks he’s- we’re invincible and that no one would dare lay a finger on him or his family when that’s not the case.”

Leo: If Conor died today, who should replace him?
”There’s a couple of options… Syd and Adam. Uncle J definitely wouldn't. Mom, maybe? Actually, not her. I don't know. I just know that I’m not ready and I would fuck it all up. ”

Leo: Why did you let Spencer and the others walk away after they nearly killed your father?
“I don’t know. It could have been because I was scared or because I was thinking about Callum but I just couldn’t force myself to pull the trigger. Maybe I’m a coward because of it or maybe even a disappointment but I just couldn’t. But knowing that I had the ability to kill him right then and there eats me up inside. My parents are both known for getting revenge against those that wronged them and here I am. Letting the culprit go when I had him right in front of me… It won’t happen again, though. With Spencer or anyone else.”

Leo: Who is your favourite aunt?
“That is an excellent question and a hard one to answer. I don’t know, it’s hard to choose between the three of them, really. They all have qualities I love… But if I had to choose, then Aunt Sin. She’s just always been so reassuring and caring - even when something bad has happened. We all have that one sunny character in the family - Sydney being one of them - and it’s definitely Aunt Sin for everyone. You can always count on her to make sure you're feeling heard and understood and loved, which is crazy important in this family.”

Leo: Are there any family members you dislike? Why?
“I don’t think so. Everyone’s pretty great and I get along with them. I mean, maybe not Michelle right now, though. Not that I dislike her overall or anything but after hearing what she said to mom? Yeah, it’s been rough. She’s already gone through enough and having to deal with that on top of everything else is just going to stress her out which isn’t what she needs. Though I only know a bit of the story I know my mom would never do something like mess up a relationship… I think…”

Questions from Pyroclast Pyroclast :

Leo: You've been through a shitload of trauma lately. Has it changed how you feel about being a part of the family business?
“No and yes. No, because I want to protect my family. How the hell am I supposed to do that if I’m off doing whatever? No, I need to be close and around - readily available if anything goes down. Yes, because I see how worried both mom and Nat get. That and because of Natasha. She doesn’t want me to join because of everything with her dad but I don’t think she understands. I don’t want to lose Nat over this and some days I feel like I might, which plays a role in my struggle.”

Leo: What's something you would go to your mum to talk about, before going to Natasha?
“These days everything. I don’t know if it’s because I want to give mom fewer burdens to carry or simply because talking to Nat about things is easy. Fuck, she's such a great listener and knows when to give advice and when not to. Sometimes I might end up with a lecture or two, but I can just kiss her to get her to shut up.”

Leo: Okay but like...are you okay? How are you holding up?
“Fuck. No. My mind is constantly racing and the only things on it are the attacks - both decades ago and recent and even ones that haven't even happened. Nightmares keep me up and even though the girls have tons of security watching their every move, the thought of something happening to them makes it hard to focus. Security has been beefed up and things changed but I’m still on edge. I feel tense all the time but I have to deal with it, right? As the older brother - the only brother - it’s a burden I have to shoulder… Right?”

Leo: What's your greatest comfort? The activity/food/person that you know will calm you down the fastest?
“It used to be my gran, Seana. When I was a kid she helped me manage my anger and teach me how to be aware of my emotions. Whenever I was feeling overwhelmed she was there to hold my hand and make me feel better. Her presence calmed me down immediately and even the thought of her used to help but it’s been so long since she passed that I don’t even remember what that feels like anymore. Natasha often reminds me of it and her presence feels similar; warm and comforting but it’s definitely different. Maybe because of how I feel about her. Oh, and maybe even skating?”

Leo: What lesson(s) have recent events taught you that you think will help you in the future?
“Don’t hesitate and always keep your head on a swivel.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back