• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days CC

(I'm at school right now, and It's a red day (Tuesday/Thursday) So for most of the day until like five I won't be able to be active.)

i'm online. start or i will threaten you with revoking your skills of using memes right

Will there be any system of production, Waffle? Or do we just make it up for ourselves as we go along?

Will there be any system of production, Waffle? Or do we just make it up for ourselves as we go along?
Well not a real system but the general gist is, the more industrial you are, the more and faster you can produce things and build things. For example, I can produce weapons, food and ammo faster than say the legion, cause i am industrializing.

Well not a real system but the general gist is, the more industrial you are, the more and faster you can produce things and build things. For example, I can produce weapons, food and ammo faster than say the legion, cause i am industrializing.
So we start now :|
Also I see either a treaty or a war between us Waffle, I would like it to be a treaty.

I'm just trying to figure out how fast we can produce things. I have a system if you want to use it. I just like the idea of knowing how much of something can be produced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back