• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytale Land

Would you rather Fairy Tale Land Be in Current Times or in an Older Time

• Older Time-no technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hex sat on the ground she was glaring at the two. her mind was running wild, she stood up and started to walk away. Hex looked back and smiled "Thank yo-" Hex was stopped by the tree she hadn't seen. Hex laid on the ground groaning "Why...Why me!" Hex was still groaning. She stood and looked around smiling awkwardly.

Chester nodded. "explain to me inka why your looking at my work upside down?" he said quite confused by the sight of her over looking a painting from an incorrect angle even though it was like taking a picture of her. He sat puzzled staring off into space wondering what went on in her little head if she hadn't had contact other than her parent.

Will looked at her. "you know your welcome to come with us, instead of using trees to stop you." he said slightly amused with her for being a bit clumsy after falling over his feet and crashing into a tree and he knew things would be interesting if she continued on this journey. "so right now if you would like to leave, i suggest you head east to avoid my pack which would probably eat you. Or you can stick around with us, and go to the markets." he said shoving his hands into his pants pockets wondering what the decision she would make as she wasn't the best at avoiding being clumsy.

@xXMiaXx @xxbetaspiritxx

Hex sat there. She looked at the man and stood putting her hand out "I am Hex, i would be delighted to follow you on you journey to the markets" Hex looked around and then back at the boy "I could've eaten that deer i stabbed though" she smirked and glared at him. Hex's face was straight. her hair was blowing and her eyes were sitting on his outfit.

Why? why did i say yes!

Hex's eyes twitched.

Inka just stared at Chester and began to blush. "I-It's still amazing upside down, I'm curious." She flew over to the window ledge and sat on it, before tumbling backwards into the air and flying. She flew threw the air with elegance, she felt embarrassed that Chester had looked at her with such confusion.

@Tigergirl2013

Will nodded. "well I could easily give you some deer meat, I don't generally eat meat just because most of my pack eats meat and I generally eat the dying animals to sustain me and I can consume human food. You'd probably enjoy the pack unlike me." he said nonchalantly not really caring about the others as he didn't really fit in and the pack tolerated him because he was the leaders kid who was the weirdest out of the bunch and preffered eating animals that were already gone or in other words dead instead of killing them fresh. "other than that the pack probably got to the deer before you as they normally would." he said shrugging his shoulders, but we can go up into the mountains, and you can kill some bear or cougars if your interested in that first, we can probably catch up a good friend of mine, she tends to stay secluded half the time." he said looking over hex.

Chester came over and sat next to inka."hey your new to this here look at the picture my way and tell me what you see." he said holding the picture of her smiling broadley hoping she recognized herself in the picture of her as he sat back wanting her to feel a little bit more accepted. He was about to go off and collect some fruit from the clementine trees not far off from their hideout.

Hex sighed "I'll be fine, anyways, i never caught your name" She gave a look at the east side. Hex looked at the north side and then turned. She looked at the ground and then back up. Hex spun around once and smiled then flickered her eyes to the hills "I could get some catch up there" she pointed at the hills on the south side. The wind blew Hex's hair over her face. Hex had a slight glint in her eyes. she spun bac around at the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
"the names will, and I am an animal I know where the best meat is if your interested." he said aimlessly flirting with her trying to get her to go with him up to the west were the bigger animals roamed even though most people never ventured out there because of the legends of an evil entity guarding the land from preying eyes.

Inka looked at the painting, her head tilted slightly. "It's me,right?And August.....Its almost like a picture, isn't that grand!" Her smile widened. "it's beautiful. You're very talented." Her wings flapped nonchalantly as she locked her gaze on Chester and she changed her form. She sat there, still small, about 5'0 and looked at Chester once more. She looked exactly the same, but her features were more emphasised and visible. If looked at closely, her cheekbones were sharp and protruding, her nose small but slightly pointed, her lips large and her ears very pointed.

@Tigergirl2013

August smiled when Chester showed them the picture. "It's really good..." He said shyly. @Tigergirl2013

Inka looked at August curiously, speedily changing back to her fairy form, even though it tired her out to do so. Then, she studied him further, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Have i seen you before?...I-I recognise you somehow. Maybe, I'm not sure." Her eyes widened as she flew to his side, a lot smaller than he was by a few centimetres.

@Ldybug123

"Hmph," she replied with, her eyes flashing from colour to colour, shade to shade. She too, was acting shyly. Her dark blonde hair, which seemed golden in some places, glistened in the minuscule Rays of sunshine that had pushed through the canopy. August seemed very shy, so she wasn't going to question him any further .

@Ldybug123

"...you don't have to be sorry." She replied with, along with a warm smile. Her wings were wrapped around herself so she could insulate the heat. They were both speaking so quietly, all that Chester could probably hear was a few high pitched murmurs. @Tigergirl2013

@Ldybug123

Chester looked at her seeing the beauty in her features he was much taller than she was a full foot to be exact standing at 6'0 looking more like his father. His father was not indeed the king and that was the secret his father was his mothers night the man who tried to kill her, he had his hunch that the man who was his father was not dead like his mother said him to be, his mother was in exhile and that is where his home was, he never liked returning home, it was a palace of sorts but no one truley knew of his exsistence other than a handful. He was in fact this invisible more so and the one girl he trusted was his mothers enemy. "August and Tinka your both living with fairy people?" he asked looking at them.

"Well um...they're not exactly faries...they don't have wings." August said shyly to Chester. @Tigergirl2013

"then what is your species?" he asked looking over august tilting his head to the side quite curious.

Inka simply nodded in acknowledgment, her eyes changing to a deep grey with flecks of gold and blue. But, when Chester said about living with the 'fairy people', She shook her head. Though her mother was a fairy, she didn't live with them. She had left to explore a few months ago, and hadn't been able to find her way back.

@Tigergirl2013 @Ldybug123

Chester nodded. "alright so would you like to stay up here or come with me?" he asked aqua, inka and august. watching all of them sitting up he at the space his stomach growling loudly.

Chester nodded his head. "alright." he said climbing out of the tree house reaching his hand out to august who was still small now compared to inka who was now human height compared to that of a fairy and the size of his pinky finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back