• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Symbol of Hope

"Well, that's a relief." Ceallach said to the Fairy Tail group that came in the back door, "I was worried that I'd have to lead you to her myself." Having moved to the back room when everyone else left, he was sitting on a wooden crate with his guitar in his lap but wasn't playing it at the moment. "I should probably warn you that Yui, the ice witch, is waiting for you down in cold storage, but, since I'm in Enveloping Darkness, I won't." He then heard someone entering the building from the front with his musically-enhanced ears. "You should probably hurry unless you want to face two of us, if you know what I mean."

Eyron looked at the spot where his right arm used to be as Armina put her magic energy through her medi gun at it. It didn't grow back. "See? That medi gun was designed to heal wounds, but I don't think it was designed to replace body parts." He adjusted his robe, which was tattered at parts, to cover where his arm used to be. "Still, it's only an arm. My magic doesn't require me to use my arm anyway, so I can still help out. Could you fill me in on the details?"

After hearing Daemon's command, Klefa walked to the edge of the roof and down at the crowd. She took a small quill pen out of her pocket and swung it downwards, growing to the length of a sword. "Aye, sir." she said in a cold tone as she leaped off the building towards Raijin. Raijin didn't move since Cyrus made a shield in front of him. The tip of Klefa's quill glowed purple as she swung at the shield. "Break." she said as the runes appeared on the shield. Since the shield was designed to explode, that's exactly what happened. Raijin and Klefa were knocked back, both of them taking damage.

Enigo just sat back near the building and watched the battle. His powers weren't very useful in this kind of battle, so he figured that he might as well enjoy himself. He noticed daemon go back inside the building, but thought nothing of it.

Narina had been knocked across the room and behind the bar from the explosion, since she was sitting at the window in the front of the building where it happened. Fro this, as a reflex a bubble of water had engulfed her to keep her from taking more damage then she should have. Being knocked out for a couple minutes, she came around and the bubble burst and water rushed to the floor and spread out. She used the bar to hoist herself up and grumbled in annoyance in being thrown across the bar. she was soaked. Since the bubble was made in a reflex and not intentional she came to the effect of being wet. She looked out the hole that was made from the attack and saw the grunts throwing attack at the fairy tale members. She didn't see too many only a couple. She saw Daemon wiz passed her with a look on his face that made her question to fallow him or go battle outside. She looked to where he went to go and then back outside. She would wait first. She remembered what 'The Shadow' had told her. if the battle was one sided, to return to the guild hall.

"Dark Exceed Wings!" Black energy wings formed on Felina's back, before she flew over Lindow's lance. An energy whip formed in her hands. "Dark whip," she shouted as she lashed it toward Landow.

"Jay's been captured," Armina began to explain. "The others followed after Enveloping Darkness I don't know what the dark guild planning to do to Jay but they wanted her alive." She handed Eyron a lacruma. "I know you guys can handle this, but if things get out of hand call me." After instructing Eyron she ran, toward the guild hall.

"Depends on how many memories you have," Vixen replied. "But it'll be over before you know it." You won't remember anyway. She thought with a smirk.

"You again?!," Tora said when she say Ceallach. "You should stop pretending to be on our side, we won't be tricked like that again." She quickly looked at her friends. "But if he's right, we may not have time to deal with Yui," she looked back at Ceallach, "or with you!" "We don't have time to stand around either," Leone said. He scurried away. "If you wanna mess with her go ahead, I'm taking the long way."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindow took a hit from Felina's whip and got injured but not too fatal. He looked up at Felina and smiled evil. Even though Lindow was in pain he still smiled. Hey! Do ya think that'll hurt me. Heh i'll show you my true power.Bombardment! Lindow used his aerial explosion attack on Felina since she was in the air.

Jay smiled in response. Her smile was slightly unsettling.

"If it depends on how many memories I have, then you've lost already." Her smile faded as Jay continued to speak "I remember how Daemon tried to corrupt me, how Peter saved and sacrificed himself for me. I remember, how during the battle between Uncle Peter and Daemon Peter's shirt was torn and I saw the Fairy Tail symbol tattooed on his back. He had told me to run and I knew I wasn't strong enough to fight Daemon but...I had to see if he was alright. I think he expected me to do that. It actually made it easier for both of us fake my own death." She spoke slowly a clearly, ensuring that Vixen heard every last detail

"I remember a lot."

Tiberius approached Ceallach and was about to punch him across the face when Tora began to speak to him. Afterwords he grabbed Caellach by the shirt. "So you're the musician? I imagine the music you play is so terrible that it would make my ears bleed." He joked before pushing Caellach to the floor

"I don't really have the time to fight you but if you're here by the time I get back...Well, you can figure that part out for yourself."

Before Ceallach could reply Tiberius ran to catch up with the others.

Daemon entered the room, noticing Ceallach on the floor.

"Get up!" He ordered with anger in his voice "Where did they go!?"

Cyrus was right behind Tiberius watching as he threw the enveloping darkness member to the floor he ran right behind him thinking to himself, What are we even going to find here? He tried to look at the positive side of this rescue mission, They would rescue jay and everyone would be happy again.....Hopefully.

Miku looked at the musician and then looked back at the group. "I guess its to the sub levels we go" she said running off getting the group to follow her. Shin looked around and started to sniff up. "This is strange... Her scent is in two different places, one is in the room we just left and the other is a couple floors down" Shin said. He then stopped. "Guys go on and get Jay, the owner of the other scent just occurred to me" He said walking back in the direction they just came from. Miku looked back at him as he walked up the steps again. "Come on there's no time to waste" she said to the group.

Shin walked up over the steps. His blood boiled. He got to the top of the steps and met his enemy. "Daemon..." He just simply said in a infuriated tone.

Yui crossed her legs over smiling. She heard the footsteps of the fairies. "They're here" She said to her self in a low chuckle.

Felina was knocked back from Lindow's explosion and landed on the ground. She stood up and quickly brushed herself off. "You've managed to hold your own, but I'm just getting started." Dark energy started to form around her hands and formed into an orb. "Dark Panther Blast!" She fired a beam of dark energy at Lindow.

"Right now your friends are getting their arses kicked," Vixen said calmly. "I have all the time I need."

Leone glanced back at saw Tiberius following him. "Looks like you've made the smart choice," he said. "It's a waste of time trying to deal with Yui or that music guy Tora told me about."

Tora had to make a split second decision. Should she follow Leone and Tiberius to get to Jay, or follow Miku to get to Jay faster, if it wasn't for the fact that Yui was waiting for them. She decided to follow Miku. As leader of the mission she didn't wank Miku dealing with Yui alone. "Shun where are you go...," she started to ask, but he was already gone.

Lindow jumped out of the way of Felina's attack and began running towards her with his lance back in his hand. "Ha! Same here! But i'm gonna prove too you what a fairy tail wizard can do!" Lindow jumped at Felina with his lance for a giant thrust from his lance.

"Yes and who are you, Fairy?" Daemon asked, grinning. He glared at Shin for several moments and drew his katana, taking a defensive stance. "Oh...Now I see. You're new to Fairy Tail, a dragon slayer. That is interesting."

Daemon cleared his throat. "Why would you join such a petty Guild? Yes, there are strong wizards in it, there is no doubt about that but the majority of your members are cannon-fodder at best. Are you a wizard? Or cannon-fodder?

Tiberius knew that Shin was going after Daemon. The question of whether he could actually beat Daemon was a bigger issue. Although Shin was a dragon slayer, Daemon had killed S-class wizards. After opening up to him Jay once mentioned how after each kill her father would leave his katana stained in blood for as long as he could. It was the only time Jay had really talked about her father. The thought of such a man scared Tiberius and he hoped that he'd never have to face him, let alone meet him.

But that was a long time ago.

Jay looked directly into Vixen's eyes "Underestimating Fairy Tail is a very bad mistake."

Tiberius had to make a choice. He could go back and help Shin deal with Daemon or he could rescue Jay. If he didn't either one could possibly die. Someone he just met? Or his closest and oldest friend?

"Screw it." He muttered, taking off down the corridor. He turned back to face Leon "Come on, Catman!" He shouted, with humor "We have a redhead to save!"

Shin could keep Daemon busy, long enough for the rest of us to rescue Jay, right? Tiberius thought Shin is a dragon slayer. He can handle himself.

"You want blood right, The blood of us fairies. Well I'll give you more blood than you can handle" He said as the underside of his eyes turned into a scale like pattern and his eye's turned blood red. Then his finger nails became pointier and sharper almost like claws...

**FLASHBACK: INSIDE SHIN"S MIND WITH SEIKANORI**

Seikanori looked down at shin. "For first generation dragon slayers the need a boost or something special to obtain their dragon force. A fire dragon slayer may need golden flames or a sky dragon slayer may need magically enhanced air to obtain dragon force. For you Shin, dragons blood is needed" She stated. "So, wait... by drinking Miku's blood I should be in dragon force mode right now right" Shin asked confused. "Yes that is correct, but seeing as I made you pass out I prevented that" She said taking a quick breather. "There is a way to save this power for battle so that you can use it when need be" She said. "And that is" Shin asked. "To store the blood in you finger tips and not allow it to touch you heart" She said. "Sounds simple enough"Shin said....

**PRESENT TIME**

Shin looked up at Daemon. "This is the power of a Blood Dragon Slayer, my Dragon Force" Shin said. "SECRET DRAGON SLAYER ART: DRACULA'S FANG" he said as a blood erupted from his arm and form a sword. "Shall we?' Shin said.

Miku ran into the cold storage room and fell down instantly. "Haha, The little fairy can't stand up" Yui said. Miku looked at her. "Where is Jay?" She questioned in anger. "Oh, she's right through that door- oh wait you can't go through because its froze shut" Yui laughed evilly. Yui stood up from her throne. "Shall we battle then?" She asked.

Daemon's grin increased as he saw Shin change.

"Indeed." Daemon replied, "It's been a long time since I fought one of your kind...Perhaps a little bit too long. So, I'll let you have the first move."

Daemon shrugged his shoulders multiple times, stretching his body and warming-up for the fight causing the raven to move onto a nearby table "Okay, now I'm ready. Hit me with everything you've got, Dragon Slayer." He took his defensive stance and waited for Shin to attack. As he did so his loyal raven returned to Daemon's shoulder and stared at his master's opponent, ready to strike at Daemon's command.

Ceallach had a smug grin on his face while Tiberious was threatening him. Soon after tiberius threw him on the ground, Daemon had arrived and Shin not far after. "Well, I suppose that answers your question." he said to Daemon. "I'm going to just leave now and let you two do your thing." He then got up and walked down the path Tiberius and Leone took. "Showtime."

Eyron nodded to Armina and walked under a tree. He then morphed into the shadow and traveled among the shadows faster than he could run. He reached the base and saw Lindow and Raijin fighting some of the Enveloping Darkness members, but he didn't see anyone else. He continued traveling the shadows until he reached the base and went inside. He saw Daemon and Shin squaring off, but he figured that Shin would want to do the battle himself. He traveled further to find Tora following Miku into a room full of ice, with Yui inside. He remained hidden, but he was ready to provide support when they needed him.

After recovering from the explosion, Raijin re-examined the battlefield. It seemed to be him and Lindow against Felina and Klefa. Fortunately for him, they were in range. As long as he kept Lindow out of the way, he could safely attack both of them at once. He ran a distance to the side of Lindow and arced his back, puffing his cheeks as they filled with electricity. "Howl of the Thunder Beast!" he said as he released the lightning in a cone shape.

Klefa wasn't very damaged by the explosion earlier and was back on her feet, ready to evade the next attack. However, the attack didn't look like it could be dodged from her position (It would be possible for Felina to dodge if she was fast enough). She immediately put down of her arms forward and used solid script to create the word "wall", which made a protective wall in front of her that disappeared after the attack was finished.

Shin glared at Daemon and took stance. He uses a katana and wind magic, My sword is longer so he will try to get in close, meaning I have to keep my distance from him Shin thought to himself. Shin readied his sword. He went at Daemon and swung down with a deadly force while keeping out of range of Daemon's sword.

Miku looked at Yui. "Ancient take over: Dragon's arm" She said. "Looks like the only way to get to Jay is to beat you. Shall we Tora?" She asked. "Oh, do you remember the last time you faced me with those dragon powers? you nearly killed all of you friends, I don't think that Shadow user made it out alive, to bad for you to, his elemental magic might have been able to beat my physical magic" She laughed.

Felina used her dark exceed wing move to fly. She spun out of the way Raijin's attack as she approached Lindow at top speed. Her fist glowed black as energy swirled around it. "Dark Claw Punch!" she yelled as got dangerously close to his lance.

"It's not underestimating when the odds aren't in your favor," Vixen replied. "You faries are probably doing more damage to the building than to our guild members."

I wouldn't say this is the only way to rescue Jay. Tora thought. Hopefully Leone and Tiberius get to her soon. "There's no turning back now," she said to Miku. Energy in the shape of claws formed around Tora's hands. "I'm ready when you are."

Leone stopped running when he reached the end of the hallway. "I smell Jay behind this door," he said to Tiberius. He noticed Ceallach was running toward them. "Rescue Jay, I'll deal with the music guy," Leone said. "Feline Soul: Werelion." Leone shapeshifted from a regular cat into a werebeast. He charged at Ceallach.

Lindow tried to move from Felina's attack but for a some strange reason he took it and now was injured even more. Lindow got back up and starting breathing heavily. He put his head and looked at Raijin. "Raijin. I want you too get out of here and save Jay. I can handle these guys with one big attack. So get out of here!" Lindow stared back at Felina and stood ready for an attack.

Tiberius looked at the door and then back at Leon.

"Good luck Catman..." He muttered. He turned to face the door.

"Lighting beam!" He shouted, using the beam to blast the door off of its hinges. He stepped inside with a grim look on his face. First he looked at Jay and smiled but his grim expression returned as he glared at Vixen.

"Has she hurt you?" He asked, still glaring at Vixen.

"A little. But you know that I've been through worse."

"Storm gloves!" Tiberius shouted, creating two orbs composed of lighting around his fists. He dived for Vixen, swinging a left hook whilst yelling.

Daemon was hit by Shin's attack and flew backwards, hitting the wall with full impact. He quickly steadied himself.

"I liked that. I hope that you're able to hit me again." He pointed his katana at Shin "Wind blade!" He shouted, firing several blades composed of wind at the Dragon Slayer. As he did so, Daemon had a grin on his face. He was enjoying the fight so-far.

Hear battle from downstairs Narina decided to head down. she walked slowly, making as little sound as possible. She could hear muffled voices, some she knows a few she didn't. Creeping down the hall she had just gotten into the hall way where Jay was being held captive, to her the door blast off, she ducked behind the corner and peeked out, seeing a man step into the room and hearing him call to jay. She knew vixen was in there. She crept around the corner, and headed down the hall slowly, She would catch the man off guard.

Eyron smiled at the irony of what Yui said. However, this wasn't the time to reveal himself. He remained hidden in Miku's shadow and gathered magic energy. He was going to use his ultimate attack when the time was right.

After hearing Lindow's words, Raijin walked in between him and the Enveloping Darkness members, arms crossed. Keeping his eyes on the enemies, he said to Lindow, "I thought better of you, you know. Despite your perverseness, I could always feel Fairy Tail in you. What about now? Don't you believe in your guild mates? The others are in there rescuing Jay while we're out here holding them off. I believe in them just as they believed in us. Don't sacrifice yourself over nothing, okay?"

Ceallach faintly heard someone else enter the room with Jay. Knowing that it couldn't be more Fairy Tail members, he played a single note on his ocarina that created a quick burst of air through the hall. "Hold it!" he said, "I'm not exactly here to fight you, ya know. You'd win anyway. However, I do understand that our Vixen isn't the only one with Jay. Instead of wasting your time on me, maybe it would be better to help your friend in there." He still held his ocarina in position in case Leone ignored him. "By the way, please tell Jay I'm sorry."

Klefa looked back to the base. The others were in there? She was going to go back to the base, but another look revealed that she, Felina, and Enigo were the only ones out there; and Enigo didn't look like he was going to do anything. She had to stay out here to prevent these two from getting in. Besides, if they were the only ones out there then the rest of them were in there taking care of Fairy Tail. Ceallach alone could take on any one of them.

Vixen smiled evilly at Tiberius. "I can fight lightning with lightning," she said, forming an orb of electricity in one hand. "But if you play with foxfire you'll be singed and burned!"

Leone growled at Ceallach. He was about to punch him when his music started. He held the punch back. Was it the music or the fact that he started to smell Narina. "I'll deal with you later...," he hissed. "Tiberius, behind you!"

"Touching speech," Felina purred tauntingly. "Too bad words don't help in a fight, unless you use solid script." Her dark energy whip formed in her hand before she whipped it toward Lindow's and Raijin's legs.

"You're right. I'm sorry we're gonna finish this fight together!" Lindow jumped in the air before the whip hit his leg. "Alright Felina. Feel my explosions. bombardment!"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"I've been burned before." Tiberius replied grimly, pointing to his eyepatch. He ran forwards, using his storm gloves to attempt an uppercut against Vixen.

Jay watched the wizards battle. She began to struggle even more, now inspired by the sight of one of her closest friends locked in combat with a member of Enveloping Darkness.

Shin took up a defensive stance. He managed to dodge most of the blades but one hit him in the shoulder. "Bad move, the more blood you draw from me the more my power increases" Shin said.

Yui looked the the duo and laughed. "I hate to tell you but your at a dead end, you can't escape my ice in a small space like this" Yui said. "Ice make Serpent!" She said as the serpent formed a lunged at the two. "Ancient Take over: Dragon's arm" She said punching the serpent smashing it. "Then we just smash your ice" Miku commented. (Sorry bit of a writers block and I've been extremely busy, but I'll try to reply more)

Ceallach smirked as Leone left. He knew that all those two Fairy Tail members needed to do was break Jay out and they'd win through numbers. After that, they could help Shin beat Daemon, Tora and Miku beat Yui, and Lindow and Raijin beat Felina and Klefa. Enigo probably wasn't helping. Enveloping Darkness' defeat here was only a matter of time.

Raijin jumped into the air to avoid Felina's whip. At the peak of his jump, Klefa launched at him with incredible speed, her quill outstretched like a lance. Raijin clapped his hands together around the quill so it wouldn't impale him. Klefa was mildly surprised by the quick reaction time, but it seemed to make sense for a lightning beast slayer. Raijin's quick save, however, made an opening. Klefa took advantage of this and used the quill to push herself forward and knee Raijin in the stomach. With that, Raijin fell to the ground with a thud while Klefa landed neatly on her feet. "Dark Écriture: speed." she said, revealing the runes going down her arm.

Tiberius must not have heard my warning," Leone thought. Still in his weretiger form he leaped toward Narina.

Vixen smirked. "Kitsune Armor!" Fox fire formed in the shape of fox ears and five fox tails. She swiped the fox fire tails at Tiberius once he was close enough. "You're being reckless fairy. I bet you don't even have a strategy," she taunted.

Felina was blasted back from Lindow's attack. He has too many long range explosion attacks," she thought in frustration before smirking. "Your luck has run out, I'm done holding back." She grinned evilly as her sharp nails glistened in the sun light. "Cat Scratch Fever!" Felina unleashed her ultimate by scratching the air and sending crescent shaped dark energy blasts at Lindow.

Tora started to charge up her chi blast. "Careful Miku, this isn't going to be an easy fight," she said. Yui must have some kind of plan of attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back