• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Symbol of Hope

30 years ago, the most powerful Dark Guilds, Oración Seis, Grimoire Heart, and Tartarus (The Balam Alliance), were approached by a dark wizard known as The Shadow. He over powered them and offered them a part in his plan for world domination. They accepted. Under Shadow's leadership, the Shadow Alliance was formed; Oración Seis, Grimoire Heart, and Tartarus were combined into one Dark Guild: Enveloping Darkness. At first this new guild attacked the other Dark Guilds and destroyed them. Then the real horror started. Enveloping Darkness began to attack the Light Guilds; Fairy Tail was the last to fall.

Now the Enveloping Darkness guild, under the command of The Shadow, rules the once peaceful Earth Land. Pergrande Kingdom became the main base for Enveloping Darkness and The Shadow rules with an iron fist. Even though the older generation of heroes are dead, hope is still alive. Using the Fairy Tail symbol as a rallying cry, a new group of heroes thrive in the underground; they help villagers in need and bide their time, but one day, they'll be ready to expel the darkness.

Colored_Earth_Land_Map.png

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Land

Pergrande Kingdom: Main base for Enveloping Darkness.

Fiore: Location of the new Fairy Tail guild's secret underground network.

1.) Standard RpNation rules apply.

2.) Keep fan-service on a PG level and violence at a bloodless PG-13 level.

3.) Not everyone can be a Dragon Slayer. Ask me first.

*I'll accept a Dragon Slayer if there is a logical reason, but I want deeper reasons than "he was trained by a dragon" I want a deeper explanation.

*I'll accept a Dragon Slayer if there are not a ton in this RP already.

4) Magic abilities can be from the show, or made up (but made up ones must fit the Fairy Tail universe.

5) Your characters are not invincible and can't win every battle they're in. If it's just a rival battle, private message each other who will win. If the fight is more plot driven, I'll decide who wins.

6) No overpowered characters. Dark Wizards can be slightly OP, but they must have a weakness that a character can learn to exploit.

Tora walked down the halls of Fairy Tail's secret base in Fiore. She nearly stumbled and used the wall to support herself. She thought back to last night, but found it hard to think. I must have had too much ale again. She raised her hand to her head and blue energy shaped like a fire appeared around her hand. Her drunken state began to go away. That's better. I wonder what's on the job board. She though as she began to walk normally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyron was sleepily walking to the job board. It was awhile since he did a job and he needed some money. He could probably get someone else to go with him on the job so he wouldn't fall asleep on the job and miss the stop again. He got to the job board and started looking through the jobs. He found one that interested him and leaned in close to read it. After reading it halfway through, he fell asleep with his head slumped against the board.

Tora walked over to the job board. She began to read the different jobs. She noticed Eyron blocking her view of one of the jobs. Is he sleeping? She took a closer look. He must have partied harder than me. "Hey buddy, wake up," she said as she nudged him with her elbow.

Eyron was jolted awake by Tora's nudging. "Oh, hi Tora." He yawned, "I was just looking at one of these jobs. I was thinking of going on it. The pay's decent and it doesn't seem like too much trouble." He took the job off of the board and showed it to Tora. It was about a traveling musician looking for some protection from a few thugs from the Enveloping Darkness guild.

Tora looked the job over. Enveloping Darkness. She clenched her fist; she hated the Dark Guild. "What's stopping you?" she asked. "You need someone to keep you awake?" I'd gladly beat up their thugs if any appeared.

"Exactly." Eyron said, "Also, having someone to help me fight wouldn't hurt." He didn't really have a personal agenda against most of the Enveloping Darkness guild, just The Shadow. He didn't think that his shadow magic was as strong as The Shadow's, though, and he doubted that someone as high-and-mighty as The Shadow would be in that group of thugs.

"We probably shouldn't keep the musician waiting," Tora said. "We don't know when Enveloping Darkness will strike." If they strike at all. She walked over to the entrance to a tunnel and waited for Eyron to follow before walking through it to the outside world.

Jay had watched both Tora and Eyron from a small table. She was currently deciding on whether to go with them when eventually she shrugged her shoulders, got up from the table and followed them both through the tunnel. She quietly cleared her throat in an attempt to get their attention.

Tora stopped and turned her head when she head Jay. "Hey Jay," she said. "You want to join in on the job?" She glanced at Eyron. I don't think he'd mind if another person tagged along. "According to the job we chose, we're protecting a musician from Enveloping Darkness thugs," she explained.

"I know what the job is." Jay replied with a quiet tone "And yes, I'd like to join."

Why would Enveloping Darkness target a musician? She wondered

Eyron walked slower than Tora did, so it took a few seconds for him to catch up to her. He overheard that Jay was going to join their group. He figured that one more couldn't hurt, although it would mean splitting the money three ways instead of two. He walked onto Tora's shadow and said "Wake me up when we get there." right before sinking into it.

"Let's go," Tora said. "We shouldn't keep the musician waiting." She said to Jay. She briefly watched Eyron sink into her shadow. We haven't started yet and he's tired already?! She began to walk toward the tunnel exit. Once outside she lead the group toward the roar the musician wanted to meet at; luckily it would only take a few minutes to walk there.

Harley was in town paying her rent for the month,and was just bored as a brick at a moment.Looking she noticed a bird flying across the sky,"Oh look a blue jay!I'm gonna follow it to see where it leads me,maybe to a new adventure!"Harley screamed through the crowd as she followed the bird.Once in a while she would teleport on to a building,around other people,or to catch up with the bird.When the bird finally flew up into the air she watched its shadow grow in size,then the body was out of sight,"Awwww,oh well.I should hurry by the guild before anyone leaves on a mission.I don't want to be stuck by myself."Turning to walk back to the guild,but she noticed that Jay and Tora looked like they were going somewhere.Harley teleported next to Tora,"Where we going?"

"There's a job involving the protection of a musician from Enveloping Darkness thugs." Jay replied. She was not startled at all by Harley's arrival, after all she was a member of the Guild. Had anyone else teleported next to them she would have jumped into combat without hesitation.

This meant that the money had to be split four ways now, so she would only gain a quarter of it. This annoyed her slightly but she shrugged it off.

Tora stopped walking when Harley appeared. "What she said," she replied. "You can tag along if you want." She started to walk again. "The musician should be waiting for us down this street," she announced. "Get ready Eyron."

After hearing his name, Eyron's head popped out of Tora's shadow. He drowsily looked around before saying "I said wake me up when we get there." and disappeared back into her shadow. Now he wished he chose a job that was farther away so he could sleep longer.

"Don't worry about splitting the money with me,because I did a mission last night,while y'all were partying,and I finished one this morning."It was early afternoon,but since most of Fairy Tail had a little party some of the mages had overslept.Harley could see a person in the distance,"Is that the musician?Oh and how did you guys sleep?"The young mage questioned as she skipped along instead of walking.

"That's him," Tora replied. "And I slept fine." She looked at her shadow. "Up and at em Eyron, we're there this time." We have a job to do... She looked at the musician. "How far do you need to travel?"

Jay was less annoyed that now she would be getting more money, but the job hadn't even begun yet. She would let Tora do most of the talking but not Harley and it seemed as though Eyron would sleep rather than talk to the client.

As long as Enveloping Darkness was hurt in some way, she got paid and no innocents or fellow Guild members were hurt Jay didn't really care too much.

Ceallach, the musician, looked at the group from Fairy Tail as Eyron sluggishly rose out of Tora's shadow again. This was definitely Fairy Tail. They didn't seem very polite; didn't even say hello. On the other hand, they were straight to the point. Some applaud that kind of attitude. "Good day." He said, "Getting straight to the point, are we? If you're worrying about the Enveloping Darkness thugs trying to get me here, don't; they're too cowardly to attack me while in a crowded area like this. They mostly ambush me in-between towns. Anyway, I need to get to Oshibana Town. It will be easier to travel there by train, but I'll leave the decision to you."

"Well how could we help you if we don't know your name.My name is Harley,nice to meet you Mr. Musician!"Harley chirped while her face beamed with cheer.Her demeanor stuck out the most and it was completely different from the group at the moment.She was all smiles and cheers while the rest were stoic and stern.

"Oh, my apologies." Ceallach said to Harley. She seemed to be the most social member of the group. She seemed cheerful, but they might have not let her speak first because they thought she would say something stupid and weird him off. "My name is Enigo."

The train sounds good. "Does everyone have enough money for train fare?" Tora asked. "Otherwise we'll have to walk." She began to count her money; she had enough for a train ticket. She wondered if the others had enough, she only knew for sure that Harley did because she did jobs recently.

"Traveling by train could put more people at risk, but at the same time if we walk there we're in much more danger ourselves." Jay stated to the group

"Train, foot, car... Either way's fine with me. I just need some sleep." Eyron said. It looked like he was going to fall asleep standing up if something didn't happen soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back