• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Symbol of Hope

Lindow kept on trying to get up but couldn't since he was still out of energy. He then just gave up and laid down still. "Well since i can't move much, how about telling us your origin story and why you decided to join enveloping darkness. What was your name again? Empo or Fego?" Lindow wondered what this guys actual motivation was.

Enigo stood up straight on top of lindow and said "My name is Enigo Emilio Girolamo Akira Florentin Abner Gvidas Rainerio Aslan Jordi Melek Medad Jirair Ahenobarbus Jami Alexander Kyros Emery Lazar Flanagan Remigius Vendelín Firuz Presley Kumara Dagfinnr Bernhard Colten." in a single breath. "Eegafagrafmmjajakelfrvfpkdbc for short, but my friends just call me by my first name."

Seeing that Tora and Miku went into defensive positions, Klefa decided to make the first move. She raised her quill-sword and struck it into the ground, saying "Quake!" as the rune appeared at the point of impact. The rune shook the ground and created a fissure that traveled towards the two. She then lifted the quill and dashed at Miku, jabbing at the torso.

"No way." Eyron said to Yui, "I'm not going to get close enough to you so you can use some kind of ice attack to finish me off." He was getting more and more nervous since he was basically useless now without his shadow to manipulate.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't plan to," Tora said to Miku before jumping into the air to avoid the quake attack. Intense blue energy began to form around her. "We don't have time for this. Crouching Tiger!" Tora charged at Klefa engulfed in chi energy shaped like a tiger. She relished she'd feel trained after her best attack, but it was a risk she was willing to take to wrap up this fight quickly. They still had to rescue Jay, or at this point escape with her, but Tora didn't know weather the rescue attempt had been a success or not.

Miku immediately rolled out of the way to avoid Klefa's attack. She then looked at Tora, "be careful she could be using protection runes" she said. Yui then looked over at Eyron. "dammit you flys are stubborn" she said as she tossed him a pen. "I've known Klefa for a while, and frankly I hate her. She's here to kill me as well for failing my mission, so as long as she fails hers I'll be safe. That pen has a couple magical properties, it can rewrite runes" she said.

Shin approached Lindow and Raijin. He looked at Enigo "I suggest you get off him, or you'll end up just like Daemon did" Shin Said. He rasied his Dracula's fang on his shoulder and then pointed it at Enigo. "Or maybe you'll end up worse" he said.

On the other side of the door there were two Enveloping Darkness guards. One was armed with a sword, the other with a battleaxe. Behind them were Jay's bow and blades. As Tiberius prepared to attack, Jay raised one hand, indicating that he stand down.

"Offensive flame!" Jay shouted, tossing an explosive blast at the two guards, knocking them unconscious.

Jay slowly stepped up to the case where her weapons were being held. She glanced at them for several moments.

"Jay..." Tiberius began, but he was cut off with the sound of glass shattering. Without saying another word, Jay walked out of the room and ahead of Tiberius.

"Lets find the others and get the hell out of here." Jay spoke quietly, drawing her bow "Keep an eye out for Daemon."

"The last time I saw him he had fallen for the distraction." Tiberius grinned

"He's smart. He would have realized what you were planning." Jay replied grimly

Cyrus had kept looking for Where Tiberius wen't but couldn't find any trace of him, "This is quite odd, I can't seem to find a trace of him anywhere. And i'm not going to scream to look for him either." He shrugged a bit and wen't back to searching.

Enigo stared blankly at Shin. "Become just like Daemon did." he pondered, "I really don't want to become someone who killed their brother and stalks said brother's daughter in a way that makes him look like a- Wait, if fighting you would make me like Daemon, then..." After a slight pause, he ran up to Shin to hug him. "Brother! It's been too long! How has life been treating you?"

Klefa quickly made a horizontal swing at Miku before noticing Tora's attack. She was ready to leap out of the way, but was suddenly paralyzed as the speed rune wore off. She cursed to herself for not paying more attention to the time right before she was hit with full force, sending her flying into a wall and falling unconscious.

"Looks like we don't need it anyway." Eyron said before kicking the pen so it would rest in front of Yui. The light rune disappeared as Klefa fell unconscious and he walked over to Miku and Tora. "Are you two alright?"

Tiberius and Jay cautiously made their way to the entrance, noticing the other members.

"Where's Daemon!" Tiberius shouted. Jay answered his question by pointing to his unconscious body "Oh...Looks like you were able to take care of him."

"Lets get the hell out of here." Jay spoke quietly "I don't want to stay in this place any longer. Is everyone alright?"

She felt guilty that her friends had put in so much effort to rescue her and so kept her head lowered, not making direct eye contact with them.

After her attack hit, Tora felt drained and nearly fainted. "That attack took a lot out of me, but I'm fine," she replied. "Do you know if Jay has been rescued yet?"

Inside the base, Vixen started to come to. She faintly heard an explosion and smiled. "Narina, it's time to fall back. The faeries have won this battle, but they shall soon see that we have won the war," she said, before pulling out her lacruma. "It's time to return to Lord Shadow. If anyone hasn't returned to consciousness, then carry them."

"Where did that explosion come from?" Leone asked Vixen. "You'll soon see," she replied with an evil grin, before walking out. Leone turned and started to make his way out. Once outside he could see smoke rising in the distance. What did they do to Fiore? He thought, before getting a worried feeling in his stomach. "Guys, it's time to go!" he yelled.

"What's going on?" Jay asked

The voice of his daughter and Fairy Tail's apparent victory sparked a violent flame inside of Daemon and he slowly rose to his feet, picking up his katana.

"JAY!!" He screamed, causing her to turn around

"The rest of you go..." Jay spoke quietly "I will deal with him."

"Like hell you will!" Tiberius shouted, standing beside Jay

"You don't need to do this." Jay spoke

"I think that I do." Tiberius replied, with anger in his voice. Not directed at Jay but at his opponent Daemon

Daemon clutched his katana tightly, pointing it at Jay and Tiberius "Wind blade!" He shouted, firing four at Jay and Tiberius

"Go!" Tiberius shouted, dodging one of the blades "Find out what that explosion was!"

Lindow stood up after Enigo went to go hug Shin. He walked over to Raijin and picked him up. Lindow was still injured but still had some slight energy. "So Raijin. How you holding up?"

Cyrus heard a few noises and decided to go and check it out. He walked around for a while until he noticed a magical aura reappear, Cyrus turned around from whence he came and peeked over to the other side of the wall. He noticed the Wizard that supposedly was defeated by Shin. Cyrus just stood there paralyzed even though his barrier was still following him almost forgotten.

(Looks like we'll have to go on without @kirito1337. Too bad; I wanted to see how Shin would react.)

Enigo stopped once he heard the distant explosion. After smiling wickedly, he said "It's been nice meeting you, bro, but I've got to go. You all probably have more important business to attend to." After he finished saying that, he and Felina disappeared. Behind the illusion, he picked up Felina over his shoulder and made his way to The Shadow's base.

Raijin noticed Felina's disappearance and was somewhat relieved. Looks like the fighting's over. "I'm alright. Humiliated, but alright." he said. That explosion bothered him though. He knew the environment better than almost everyone else here, so it was obvious to him that it came from Fiore. The rising pillar of smoke only confirmed it. "We should get back to Fiore; they might need our help back there."

"That's enough, Daemon." Ceallach said. He had waited for Shin to leave since his ability to smell blood would've been an inconvenience. "We've completed our mission. It is time for us to return to The Shadow and await further orders." He had his ocarina ready in case Tiberius attacked him. He was unsure if Jay would attack him as he was unsure if she had gotten his message from Leone. The real wild card, however, was Daemon. He wasn't sure how he would react.

Eyron looked at the pillar of smoke rising from Fiore. Why would they attack there, unless... "Armina!" He yelled in realization as he ran towards Fiore. They were targeting the guild hall all this time?!

Kayuda was walking down the path to Fiore. She had finally recovered from the S-class exam, but she waited an extra day to get all her strength back. However, once Fiore was in sight, she could see a pillar of smoke coming from where the guild hall should be. She increased her pace to find out just what happened and if everyone was alright.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Shin said as Enigo ran up and hugged him and as soon as he did he heard the explosion and saw the smoke rising then Enigo ran off in a dash. "That was strange... Wait that smoke isn't that in the direction of.... DAMMIT THE GUILD!" he shouted before taking off in a hurry. The after about ten meter's he fell flat on his face. He began to return to normal as his Dragon Force ran out. "Dammit, I used too much blood!" he shouted as he lay there paralysed.

Miku looked at Tora, after the explosion had happened. "What the hell was that?" she said before turning her head towards Yui who's face was decorated in sheer joy. "Looks like the two of us distracted you long enough, the plan was a complete success. You should have killed me when you had the chance, but you fly's are just too nice for your own good" she said as she got up and ran into the forest towards the smoke. "Dammit, what was she talking about..." Miku said.

Leone ran over to Shin. "Looks like you used up all your magic," he said before changing into his werecat form. "I'll get you home in a jiffy." Leone picked up his comrade and slung him over his shoulder. "I hope you don't get motion sick," Leone said with a smirk, before running toward the guild hall.

"I think I can guess," Tora replied with a frown. "After her, she's heading toward the guild hall!" She chased after Yui into a clearing. "That's far enough!" a stern female voice said. Armina took a step out of the shadows and pointed her bazooka at the dark wizard. "If you still want to fight after completing your objective then it ends now!"

Felina started to come to. The first thing she noticed was that she was moving before she realized she was on Enigo's shoulder. "Did...we...loose?" she asked groggily. "Lord Shadow isn't going to be happy."

Gondo walked over to The Shadow and began speaking. "Sir will you have me do anything today. Perhaps eliminating some fairies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back