• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Symbol of Hope

Cyrus sat there just looking over what was going on, he had zoned out long enough to the point that he couldn't assist anyone, I knew it, I'm as useless as I'll always be. He stood up and began to walk away from the battle until he noticed Shin fighting someone by himself. At first Cyrus was thinking he should be fine until he looked a little more closely at the man he was fighting, his appearance in general was making Cyrus shake. what kind of person was he? Cyrus had to find out for himself. He made his move when Shin had gotten hit by this man's blade, "Shin i'm here to help you." He said, a little more confident then he should have been, "Just tell me what you need and i'll support you." He smiled then focused over at the enemy, I can't be useless any more...

(Notifications are weird i haven't gotten any, and i apologize for that.)

Lindow tried to dodge Felina's attacks but the toll of using his explosion magic caught up to him. All of the attacks hit Lindow and he was knocked onto the floor. Uh! Is this the end for me? Lindow then thought of his friends in Fairy tail. No! I'm not gonna let it end like this! Lindow got up and looked at Felina and saw he was a good distance away from Raijin. "Raijin! I promise you that i'll survive this!." Lindow ran up to Felina and got in a stance. "See if you can stand this! Deadly C4!" A huge explosion came from Lindow targeting Felina but it the explosion was pretty huge.

Hearing her name in a warning to man who was now fighting Vixen Narina paused and waited. Then out the corner of her eyes she saw a figure leap towards her. With a quick spin along the wall to get out of the way Narina whipped herself in a quick motion, which made the water that was clinging to her shoot about and just hit the floor, she was now stood facing an animal. her dress cling to her still, wrinkled from the water ruining it. She frowned at the animal before her, her sea colour eyes glaring with such hatred. "Are you wishing to challenge me fairy?" she asked oddly polity and without emotion in her voice. She she lowered slightly into a stance. her left arm held across her chest making a motion as if to hold something. her right arm crossed infront of her stomach making the same

"I'm the reckless one?" Tiberius replied, as two of the tails struck him, causing him to fly back. He steadied himself. "You're the one who attacked Fairy Tail! A reckless and very dangerous mistake to make!"

He glared at Vixen "Lighting beam!" He shouted, firing it from his hands and aiming it for Vixen's chest.

Daemon had a look of shock on his face "Damn. That's going to make this fight a lot more difficu..." He burst into laughter "Sorry, Shin. I couldn't say that with a straight face...You do realize that Dragon Slayers can't use their element to gain power if they are the source, right?" He began to calm himself "Or perhaps you are as arrogant as you are reckless..."

Daemon was interrupted from attacking Shin as Cyrus arrived.

"Well, this could be a challenge." Daemon muttered, pointing one finger at Cyrus "Raven Storm." He muttered

The Raven became coated in wind and flew into the back of Cyrus, attempting to strike him from behind.

Shin jumped in front of the attack sent at Cyrus. Shin was hit and he grunted in pain. "Cyrus, get out of here he's to powerful, Plus several enemies ran towards Tiberius in catman, they will need you help" Shin said as he turned back towards daemon. He raised his sword again and prepared for attack.

Yui looked at Miku. "Ha ha, then I'll have to show you my most powerfull attack. Dark ice make: Titan of the north and south" She said as the ground around her began to shake and a magic circle formed. Then a giant warrior began to form, breaking through the celling of the guild hall. Yui had gone up on the titan's shoulder. "Let's see if you can break this" she said. Miku looked up at it. "That things shadow covers half the forest its so huge" She said. Eyron where are you when we need you she thought.

Felina was knocked back from the explosion. She laid limp once she hit the ground; with only a groan to signify that she was still alive.

"You guys are the ones who started it," Leone snarled at Narina. "So you're the one challenging Fairy Tail!"

Vixen fired a lightning bolt of her own and charged up her fire attack. Her lightning bolt flew past Tiberius' and towards him. Vixen intended for her attack to cancel out Tiberius', but that's not how things worked out. She was hit in the chest and started to fall over. Releasing her fire attack as she fell she accidentally hit one of Jay's restraints and burned through it.

"I thought you wanted to fight us," Tora said to Yui. "But if you want to hide behind your ice titan..." She shrugged. "...Fine by me." "Chi Tiger Blast!" she yelled before firing a chi blast at the titan.

After waiting for a few seconds after Tora's attack, Eyron rose up out of Miku's shadow. "About time; I was about to fall asleep in there." he said as he got into position. A rune appeared at his feet (like in the anime) as he stretched his arm outwards. Five shadow chains came out of the shadow of his hand and traveled across the ground to the giant's shadow. "Why is it that whenever I fight I always have the advantage? Anyway, I'm about to tell you just how screwed you are. See those chains? They're my ultimate spell: shadow puppetry. You see, I'm really effective against armored opponents. My spikes can break through armor by attacking at a single point and my shadow fists can go behind shields. If neither of those work, I have this. I control someone's shadow and an inverse cause-and-effect happens where the body moves with it." He was starting to feel the strain of controling the giant. Since he only had one hand now, he couldn't control it as well. He had to finish this soon. "Normally I use it on the opponent to make them hurt themselves, but you gave me something much bigger." He moved the shadow of the giant so it would move to the side, leaving Yui to fall. "Another thing about this: since I only move a weightless shadow, I can move the body much faster than it could go before." With that, Eyron manipulated the giant to do a quick-and-powerful roundhouse kick at Yui. After that, he released control of the giant and let it fall over away from the others. That was tiring.

Klefa felt some force from the explosion, but she was far enough not to be very damaged by it. Raijin seemed to be down, and now Felina was too. An explosive attack like that seemed to be one of those 'self-damaging' attacks so she assumed that Lindow was also down. She was going to approach the Fairy Tail members to deal a finishing blow when the ice titan erupted from the guild hall. However it seemed to be working against Yui as it shook her off and attacked her. Ignoring Raijin and Lindow, Klefa ran towards the guild hall. "Situation #6: If an unexpected event conspires to block the objective route, eliminate all obstacles." she reminded herself.

Cyrus shook his head as he created a magic circle, "If what your saying is true, you're gonna need help. Besides.." the magic circle disappeared leaving a transparent shield in it's place, "The sooner were done here the sooner we can help Tiberius" He watched waiting for an opening.

Daemon had a neutral expression on his face as he watched Shin defend his fellow Fairy.

"Leave us Cyrus! You'll live a little bit longer!" He shouted, the grin returning to his face. Cyrus didn't listen to his warning and Daemon liked that. The fight would be more of a challenge for him. He'd already spotted what he believed to be Shin's critical weakness. He cared too much about his fellow Fairies. Daemon holstered his katana and brought his hands together.

"Storm bringer!" He shouted, releasing a tornado towards Cyrus.

Tiberius approached Vixen and stood over her. Using Thunder Gloves he charged up one fist and was about to deliver another blow when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Tiberius instantly spun around to see Jay standing behind him. She simply nodded and he turned his attention to Vixen again.

"Where are my weapons?" Jay asked Vixen quietly

Vixen started to laugh. "Do you think I'll tell you where they are?" she asked. "I'm sure if you looked around you could find them easily." She stood up and activated her kitsune armor; her fox fire tails were ready to strike, but for the moment it seemed like she was waiting for the faeries to make a move. "Want a hint? They aren't on this floor."

Narina snorted "are truly?" she questioned "sure we started this one fight, but wasn't it fairy tale who came to challenge us the first time around as you were 'hired' too? " She shook her head. Water began to over toward her as it began to wrap around her hand and make shift two whips. "no fairy, you started it first, some none magical human was just too scared to act on his own and hired you all, you attacked us, we are just returning the favor"

"Flame limbs." Jay muttered

I would be a lot better in combat with either my swords or bow, but I'll have to make due my hands and feet for now. Jay thought

Tiberius gritted his teeth, but before he could speak Jay interrupted him.

"I don't have time for your games." Jay spoke quietly "Tell me where you've put my weapons."

"Jay, you're asking for the moon here." Tiberius replied, causing Jay to roll her eyes "You know as well as I do that a member Enveloping Darkness won't tell you anything unless you knock the information out of them."

Tiberius still had his fists coated in lightning. He nodded at Jay and the two of them ran at Vixen. Jay attempted to kick Vixen while Tiberius swung a right hook, aiming for Vixen's face.

Lindow laid down after wearing out his body. He tried getting up but couldn't because all of the energy he used. He looked at Raijin and shouted. "Hey! Raijin are you still alive!?"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Well if your guild actually helped the people we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we?" Leone asked with a smirk before lunging toward Narina.

Vixen laughed and swiped three of her six fox fire tails at Jay, she sent the other set of three at Tiberius; intercepting their blows. Things were quickly escalating toward Fairy Tail's favor. "Why do I have to tell you where your weapons are? Can your brain handle thinking?" she asked in a cold, calculating manor. "If you think about it logically, the most likely place you'll find your weapons is in the next room upstairs."

"Seems we will have to beat it out of her after all." Jay sighed

"How do we know that sending us into the room upstairs isn't a trap?" Tiberius asked "Wait, don't answer that question. Any words that pour out of your mouth are nothing but lies!" He shouted, running at Vixen again. Rather than swing one of his fists he ducked

"Lighting beam!" He shouted, firing the beam from both hands, aiming at Vixen's chest

"Yeah." Raijin said to Lindow, "That girl just knocked the wind out of me." He was about to get up when he suddenly saw Felina standing over him. Wasn't she knocked out? He suddenly heard a voice from Lindow's direction. "I'd suggest not moving." Raijin turned his head to the direction of the voice and saw Enigo sitting on Lindow's chest. "So," Enigo said, "now that I have a captive audience, I'm going to tell you all about my power. You see, I have the power to create mental strings to control people like puppets. I need five to control a person: four for limbs and one for the mind. Earlier, I used that power to control your minds so I was the only one you could perceive. Unfortunately, Snow just decided to attack and break my concentration, snapping the strings and causing me to lose a good portion of my magic. But fortunately, since you knocked out Felina, I don't need to use a fifth string to control her mind." Even though he said this, Enigo was really just creating an illusion that Felina was there and hoped that they would believe his bluff.

Lindow looked at Enigo who was sitting on his chest in surprise. "What do you plan to do to us? Are you gonna kill us or just sit here and bore us?"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Narina's eyes narrowed "why should I risk my well being to protect selfish people? they never helped me" she lunged at leone as he lunged at her, but at the last second exploded into water which fell onto the floor. "I am only treating people as they treated me" she reformed behind him, water attached to her hands forming whips "an outsider. Something to be hunted..." she snapped the water whip at the wooden floor near his feet breaking the boards sending pieces everywhere "Something to be used..." she stepped toward him and snapped the whip at the floor "nothing more then a thing. So tell me fairy, explain to me why I should Help them?!" she spat

Yui got up painfully after hitting the tree. "Dammit..." she said looking up to Eryon. "Finish your job fly... Kill me... I'd rather die in battle than have the shadow kill me in shame... He made me kill my own parents because they failed a mission, so I'm sure he won't take pity on me... So what are you waiting for shadow user... the only thing that awaits me is a death in the shadow's" she said grunting in pain. Miku looked down at her. "It's your call Eyron, I would usually say leave her but after all the things she has done... I don't know..." she said.

Shin looked at daemon. An opening, A good time to test this new move he thought. "Secret Blood Dragon Slayers Art: Dracula's Shoot" He said as he let out a regular roar of the blood dragon with about a ten meter diameter and about 20 times more power. And he watched as it dispelled Daemon's attack that was heading towards Cyrus, who was luckily out of the blast radius. He watched and waited just in case Daemon emerged from that attack.

(sorry for the length yet again I managed to get a bit of time in between studies, and @shadowdude505 is that new move okay with you?)

"Why not do both?" Enigo said to Lindow, "I'll bore you to death. It's much more fun since just killing you would end the experience immediately. Now then, what story should I tell you next? My motivations? My origin story? Our plan? There are so many different stories to choose from..."

Eyron looked down at Yui. "I'm trying to remember what that guy called you earlier..." he thought aloud. After remembering, manipulated the shadow spikes so they would bind her to the floor and looked into Yui's eyes. "You flaming idiot." he said, "You would kill anyone with a single word from your master; anyone at all. You follow so blindly that you don't see that he is leading you off a cliff. You will not be dying here in the shadows; you will die out there in the light for everyone in the world to see."

Klefa made it to the roof of the guild hall to see Eyron, Miku, and Tora standing over Yui. "Obstacles located. Eliminaing." She thought aloud as she dashed at Eyron, swinging her quill sword to create a rune on him. "Light!" She said as it hit. The hit caused Eyron to get knocked back to the wall. He got up afterwards, but he was now glowing. He now longer had a shadow, so he couldn't use his shadow magic. Klefa looked at Miku and Tora, analyzing them and going over their data in her head. One used chi and the other used dragon parts. She just had to continue to use the speed rune she had placed on herself to outmaneuver them and take them out.

Leone shielded his face from the wooden shrapnel. "Something to be used! Is that how low you think of human lives?" he asked Narina. "We all can be selfish, it's just human nature. The difference between the two of us is that your darkness shrouds out the light within you and the light in me keeps the darkness in me hidden," he lectured. "Have you stopped to think that the Shadow is treating you like you treat others, as something to be used."

Tora stood and listened to Yui. She thought it was rather pathetic. Why would someone ask for death? she wondered. She thought Eyron's answer was rather poetic. Everything seemed to be looking up, that is until Klefa showed up and got rid of his shadow. "Get ready Miku, we're not done here yet."

Tiberius' attack was too closed ranged for Vixen to dodge. She smirked as the wind was knocked out of her. Moments later she was on the ground again. "I...know...it's not...a trap," she wheezed. "Because...everyone else...in...Enveloping Darkness is...busy," she managed to add in before passing out.

(I can't get to the bio)

Cyrus watched as Shen sent out a large scream that dispersed the storm, Wow umm.... that would have hurt. He thought to himself, he shrugged it of then put his hands on the floor, "Barrier Floor!" He yelled, soon the floor where Cyrus, Shen, and the mysterious dark mage were was coated by a transparent barrier. Cyrus waited to make his next move keeping his hands on the new barrier floor.

Daemon had a look of shock on his face as Shin's attack flew towards him. He was focusing too much on his raven when he tried to create a shield and so it was not strong enough to block the attack. Shin's attack hit him with full force, flinging Daemon at the wall. He hit it with a painful thud, leaving an even larger crater than before.

"Dragon Slayer..." He muttered, stepping forwards "I guess I got a little carried away...I apologize for underestimating you." He grinned weakly before hitting the floor, face first and passing out.

Daemon's raven flew upwards and stared at its master. With Daemon being unconscious, it had no reason to battle. Shin and Cyrus were of no concern.

Tiberius grinned as Vixen was knocked unconscious. He placed his hands on his knees and took several deep breaths before standing up straight and stretching his arms

"How much magic did you use?" Jay asked. The volume of her voice was declining as she was becoming her out of combat self.

"In that one attack?" Tiberius replied, grinning "Enough."

"Tiberius..." Jay spoke quietly "We both know that she was lying...If my father..."

"He is not your father." Tiberius turned around, his tone was cold and serious "Parents are meant to care for their children."

Jay did not reply for several moments

"Lets just find my weapons and get out of here. I want to leave this place."

"Me too." Tiberius replied, leading the way upstairs "Be ready for a trap." He spoke before kicking the door open.

Damn Yui thought, as Klefa arrived, she's just gonna kill me with them. so I'll wait for the right moment and run, I'll be hunted for life but at least I'll be alive..... No, it won't work, Klefa won't let me escape that easily she thought."Shadow guy, come here"she said. Miku looked at Tora."Whatever you do don't get hit by her attack"she said.

Shin looked at Cyrus."We should get the hell out of here as fast as we can, you find Jay I'll go help some people finish their fights" he said as he headed to Lindow and Ranijin.

Cyrus nodded his head, "Will do" He began to walk towards the way he last saw Tiberius, his Semi-transparent floor began to move with Cyrus, "I might need this for later." he said to himself. He started to talk to himself, "So where would Jay be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back