• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Symbol of Hope

Upon reaching the back Narina felt power coming out of her pouch coming off the lacrima that the lord shadow had given her. She quickly walked over to a corner where it was more quiet. She toke it out and looked into the blew stone seeing the dark covered figured of her master 'my lord' she greeted, when asked the mission she looked around first then back to the lacrima "The mission was a success my lord as Daemon was able to capture Jay. We have no serious injuries on our side, but many of the fairies are." she explained "The beginning was shaky, but in the end we were able to complete it. We are at the base bar now, Though I doubt we will not be fallowed by the fairy Tale. Their leader was just getting to the clearing as she regrouped in the forest and retreated upon getting the women" she stared at the blue glowing crystal "Master I do believe that she will send others to try and fallow us here once she gets word on whats happened. we moved swiftly and silently. They may not catch our trail, but I could be wrong" she looked around the room at her guild mates and then back to the lacrima "will you give orders or shall I continue to fallow master Daemon still?" Narina would do whatever what was commanded of her by lord Shadow no mater what it was.

Lindow followed after Leone and Tora. "So what exactly is your plan Tora?" Lindow asked. I really wanted to go alone on this one but i guess i have no choice. But it all works out i get to work with Tora. Lindow made a dumbfound face after he asked Tora the question.

Cyrus caught up to the group of fairy tail missions just in time to hear Armina begin to give out directions, I guess i'll be with Torah. Cyrus walked up to Torah standing near making sure there was no way he could get lost he then bowed then said, "I will do whatever i can to assist."

Tiberius followed after Tora.

"If they've hurt her I swear I'll..." Tiberius stopped himself as he thought about the wizard who had called himself Jay's father. The only member of her family Jay had ever really talked about was her Uncle, who like Tiberius' mother was an S-class wizard. He knew that her father had killed his own brother, that he was evil and that Jay hated him but until today that was all he knew.

A shiver went down Tiberius' spine. Jay talked about how powerful her Uncle was, how he trained her and how she wanted to make him proud by becoming an S-class wizard herself...And this was the man who had managed to kill her Uncle. A sense of dread swept through Tiberius's entire body as he thought about why Jay's father had taken her.

Daemon examined his team. The mission so-far had been a success and he hoped that the dragon had killed, or at least badly injured several Fairy Tail members. He was away from the bar and in a smaller dark room where Jay was being kept, waiting for the wizard the Shadow was sending to arrive. Until then, they would have to keep a close eye on Jay who was not only behind bars but tied to a chair and currently unconscious.

He turned his attention to his raven.

"Watch her." He commanded "If anything happens, alert me immediately."

The raven nodded in response and Daemon left the room, walking back to the bar.

Leone used his magic to take the form of a cat. He sniffed the ground and began to run after the scent of the dark wizards. "Right now we do what Armina said," Tora replied as she followed Leone. "We follow them and get Jay back when there's an opening." She nodded toward Cyrus as she acknowledged his offer to help. They halted when the building Enveloping Darkness took Jay to was a speck on the horizon. "Everyone be as quiet as possible; at this point this is a stealth mission.

Everything is going according to plan. The Shadow thought. "Stay with Daemon, I'm sure Fairy Tail has followed you. It's should be expected if you take one of their own. Follow Daemon's orders for the rest of the mission. If things go south and the mission fails...have everyone report back to me." The Shadow waved his hand to stop the transmission, but stopped himself midway. "Almost forgot, tell Daemon I'm sending a book instead of a wizard. Most of the guild is wrapping up a project of mine. Have him give the book to Vixen, she'll know what to do with it." The Shadow tapped his fingers together; it was the last image on Narina's lacruma before it faded.

A couple minutes after the transmission, a young dark wizard knocked at the front door of the compound Daemon and the other dark wizards were in. He had a black book under his arm. Felina opened the door. "The Shadow wanted me to deliver this. He said Daemon would need it." Felina took the book without saying a word and the delivery boy left. Felina walked over to Daemon. "This just came sir," she said in a mildly flirtatious sounding tone of voice. "Not what you were expecting was it."

Raijin went along with Tora and the others. After what happened here, he wasn't going to ignore the Enveloping Darkness and go back to the guild hall. Eyron seemed to still be out, but at least he was alive. Too bad he couldn't go with Tora; he was perfect for stealth missions, unlike Raijin. Raijin was more of a fighter than a move-around-silently type. Most off his guild mates were like this though, so he would come in handy when, not if, they were found. There was one thing on his mind though... Why did Shin pass out after drinking blood?

Klefa walked into the bar carrying Enigo, who told her to set him down at one of the tables. She soon saw Ceallach waving over to her. "Klefa," he said, "Why don't you sit over here?" "Aye sir." She replied before coming over and sitting down at the table. "Considering how tired Enigo looks, I assume that there were a few complications." Ceallach said, "Why don't you tell me all about it?" "Aye sir." Klefa replied again before telling Ceallach (and, if he's still there, Roaric) about their mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Narina nodded. Placing the larima away she walked over to the bar where Daemon and Felina were. She then spotted the book "Oh that here already? that was quick." She looked to Daemon " Master Shadow said that he was sending a book, the others are wrapping up projects for him. He said give the book to Vixen, she would know what to do. He also said, that fairy tail more the likely fallowed us, if things go south we are to report back to the guild hall to master Shadow" Narina explained. She pulled one of her high pig tails in front of her and ran her fingers through it. "We should brace ourselves for battle " She looked around the bar at the other members that were not in their mission status but just wizards appointed to the guild "maybe if they do attack we send out the grunts first". She looked to Daemon awaiting orders.

Daemon nodded in response. He had expected something like this, or rather he had prepared for it. His master had better things to do than turn members of Fairy Tail into members of Enveloping Darkness.

"If Fairy Tail do attack, we should be ready for them." He replied before taking the book in hand "I'll give this to Vixen personally."

Daemon stood against the bar, whistling and drawing the attention of his Guild-mates.

"Fairy Tail will be able to track us. There is little doubt about that. The question is whether they will stand a chance against Enveloping Darkness...I think we all know the answer to that." Daemon smiled "However, I still want everyone on high alert and keeping watch for any Fairies. Do as you please with them..."

Daemon walked towards Vixen, handing her the book.

"Master Shadow said that you'd know what to do with this. I wouldn't want to disappoint him." He muttered

Jay began to regain consciousness, the first thing she noticed was the raven that was staring directly at her. Jay's hood was also down and her hands were tied. As Jay expected, her weapons had been removed as well. She began to struggle with the bindings but found that it was no use. A sense of dread swept through her again. Just what plans did her father have in place?

Narina listened to Deamon as he spoke to the members in the bar. When Finished she walked to a side table near a window and looked out. He eyed scanned the area looking for any fairy tale members, but she knew she would not see them so easily. She let out a heavy sigh and looked down at her black dress, maybe she should have worn something easier to move in. Though she wasn't excepting to go into battle this early in the mission, she was hoping to have been able to change first. Sh shook her head. Oh well, what can you do. She would have to remember for next time

"I plan to," Felina replied with an evil smirk after Daemon said Enveloping Darkness could do what they pleased to the fairies when they arrived. She walked over to a window and looked out.

Vixen looked at the black book cover before opening it. "It's simple really," she said as she read it. "But I need a few things, such as a lacrima." She closed the book and walked to the storage room. After finding all that she needed, she walked into the room Jay was held in with a box in her arms. She placed the small box on the table and stuck the black book under her arm. "You may want to watch this," she said to Daemon. "Make sure she doesn't escape during the procedure."

Leone and Tora crept toward Enveloping Darkness' location, using anything they could find to hide behind. We're coming Jay, Tora thought.

(Sorry, Shadowdude, but your last sentence sounded like the end of a Fairy Tail episode...)

Previously, on Fairy Tail: Enveloping Darkness:

Enigo#1: "Despite Snow's inability to follow a plan, we captured Jay! Now Demon's going to do suggestive things to her!"

Enigo#2: "I think that he's only going to convert her to our cause, but the way Demon's been talking suggests that he's going to do... that."

Enigo#3: "Well, at least one good thing came out of Snow's cold, flaming idiocy; one of the Fairies is down!"

Enigo#1: "Oh yeah, the shadow guy, right? He wouldn't have helped them much anyway; Snow hardly took any damage from his supposedly upgraded attack."

Enigo#3: "Still, the smallest difference in power can be the difference between victory and defeat."

Enigo#2: "Actually, three Fairies are down if you count New and Miku."

Enigo#3: "Even better!"

Enigo#2: "I'm just wondering how draining a liter of blood from a dragon would make it faint. That would mean the dragon had the same amount of blood as a human. How could that small amount of blood circulate in a dragon? It would mean that every time Miku transforms into a Dragon, she would have a heart attack."

Enigo#1: "Moving on, what does The Shadow have planned?"

Episode 4: Mocking Jay.

Klefa had gone on top of the building to have a good view around the area. Ceallach had suggested that she could keep lookout and use her solid script to create an alarm when she saw fairy Tail. Of course, Klefa had seen it as a command and responded with her usual "Aye, sir." Meanwhile, Ceallach remained back at the bar. He didn't want to ruin his plan of getting good with Fairy Tail by attacking them. Instead, he was going to help them when they arrived. Not around his guildmates, obviously, but he was going to tell them where they hid Jay before he had to fight. The Shadow probably wouldn't get too mad at him since chances are he couldn't care less about converting a Fairy Tail member.

Eyron awoke where he had fallen in the battle against Miku. He tried to get up, but he flopped to the side. He couldn't move his right arm. He looked up at Armina, who seemed to be healing him. "My arm..." He said, "Why can't I move my arm?"

Daemon nodded in response before looking directly at Jay.

"Hello." He smiled grimly

"Wha-t is that?" Jay muttered

"It's what it looks like Jay, a book." Daemon mocked "You'll be my daughter again..."

"I never was your daughter!" Jay snapped, taking Daemon aback

"Fairy Tail has corrupted your mind..."

"Fairy Tail saved me...And they'll save me again."

Daemon chucked slightly

"It will be too late. You will be a loyal member of Enveloping Darkness by the time Vixen is finished with you."

He pointed towards Vixen "You see that book...Well I might as well tell you now because you're not going to remember..."

"Memory manipulation magic..." Jay replied coldly

"Exactly. You take after me a little. You're Smart."

Daemon stepped away from his daughter and began to pace around the room.

"What's Tiberius like?" He asked, stopping and turning to face Jay again

"How do you know his name?" Jay muttered

"His mother was an S-Class wizard and a member of the original Fairy Tail." Daemon shrugged "One of the only Fairies to actually beat me in combat...And here's the thing, once Vixen has finished and you're a member of Enveloping Darkness I'm going to have you kill Tiberius on my orders."

Her jaw dropped

"You sick son of a..."

"Language. That is if Fairy Tail gets here before I take you to Lord Shadow. If not, then Tiberius lives for another day." He frowned "What did you expect. Fairy Tail took you from me and divided our family."

"Fairy Tail didn't, you did..."

He turned his attention to Vixen again.

"Get to work." He ordered "I apologize if I wasted any of your time."

Miku opened her eyes. She was lid on the ground. "Uhh, My head" She said. She tried to lift her arm, but was unable. She looked over to Shinwho was passed out and bleeding. Oh so he did that, I see because my take over ability only brings the illusion of a dragon into reality (taking a illusion and making it real in other words) my blood levels stay the same and he drained my blood so I would pass out, also explains why I can't move She thought to herself.

**INSIDE SHIN'S MIND**

"SHIN, WAKE UP SHIN" A voice said. "Who's there" Shin answered. "I'm a friend of Miku's named Seikanori" The voice of a female said. "So what exactly are you?" Shin asked. "You fought against my form not to long ago, and by drinking Miku's blood I was able to call you into this state of mind. I once actually met Ketsueki on an occasion before. He gave me a message to give to you....

**QUICK SKIP FORWARD**

"You got that right" She said. "Yes" He said. "I will assist you in this battle, but could you please give Miku back her blood She's kinda stuck if you don't" Seikanori said jokingly. "Yosh, lets do this" Shin said.

Shin rose up, opening his eyes. He looked over at Miku who was looking at him. He went over to her. "This might hurt a little" He said biting into her arm. "What... OWWW" Miku said feeling pain but started to feel her strength returning. Once Shin was done they both got up and started to make their way to the Enveloping darkness base.

"Yes sir," Vixen replied calmly. She picked up the lacrima and and a small knife. "First I have to sync the lacrima with her memories," she explained to Deamon. She quickly used the knife to create a small cut. She held the lacrima so it would absorb a droplet of Jay's blood. "There, now the painful part is over." Vixen read the magic words in the book and soon Jay's memories began to appear in the lacrima. "Looks like we're starting in the now," Vixen noted when the image showed what was going on now from Jay's point of view.

Tora and Leone crept closer to the Enveloping Darkness' base. Tora noticed Miku and Shin coming her way. "They took Jay inside there," she explained to her allies. "We need to find a way to slip in unnoticed."

"That's because it's no longer there," Armina replied. "If I transfer enough magic energy to you it may grow back, but there's only a twenty-five percent chance."

Lindow looked towards Tora and began to talk. " What about a distraction too lure the members out. You guys can sneak in afterwards. Its risky for me but i'm willing to take it. So how about it Tora." Lindow had a pure face of determination and had no more thoughts of the ladies and was prepared to risk his life for a teammate.

Narina Sat at the table near a window, she looked around the bar, the 'grunts' of their guild were all getting ready for battle, sharping weapons, pep talk, even some trying to pick a fight with each other. She shook he head, she knew why they members stayed here at this location instead of believing able to be at the true Enveloping darkness guild hall. She glanced back out the window, if the fairies had made it here, they haven't shown themselves yet. She made a bird out of water that perched on her hand. "soon my friend we will have to fight, I hope you are you to the challenge". She smiled down at the little bird.

"Daemon..." Jay muttered, staring into the lacrima "Before I go I want to ask you something."

"What?" Daemon replied

"How did you get Peter's raven?"

"It was simple, I killed your Uncle, remember?"

"But the raven..."

"It took a while but eventually the raven became obedient to and followed me."

"You killed his master though..."

"I'll tell you everything once you've joined our ranks."

Jay stared back into the lacrima, shut her eyes and began to mutter six words into her breath.

"I am a Fairy Tail wizard."

"Screw slipping in unnoticed!" Tiberius snapped "We can't waste any time..."

Before he could continue, Lindow began to speak.

"A distraction?" Tiberius was beginning to calm down, focusing on the task at hand and attempting to channel his anger "Lindow, are you sure you want to do this?"

Lindow looked back at Tiberius and replied too him with a smile on his face. "Yeah. Don't worry about me, i'm a strong wizard. Ya know. And its my goal too keep our members with us too keep fairy tail going." Lindow stepped out of the hiding place and started walking towards the base. While he was walking away he waved his hands back as if he was saying bye. Get ready enveloping darkness here i come. "Quick bomb!" Lindow sent an explosion right too the base.

Raijin started walking with Lindow. "I was never good with stealth. Surely two strong wizards would give the others more time than one." He waited once Lindow unleashed his attack. Beast slayer howls, unlike dragon slayer roars, were shot in a cone shape, so they were better for attacking multiple opponents at medium range rather than the dragon roar's long tube-shaped attack.

Eyron tried getting up again, putting his weight on his remaining arm to make sure he didn't fall over again. "...No. You shouldn't waste your magic on something with such a small chance of success. The others probably need you." He said, "I probably wouldn't be much help anyway. I couldn't do any damage even when I was powered up by Miku's shadow."

Klefa, being on the roof, saw Lindow and Raijin walk out into the open, Lindow waving back at the others. She used her solid script magic to create an alarm, which sounded off once it was created. Right after she sounded the alarm, Lindow had shot his quick bomb at the base. When it exploded, it destroyed the alarm and knocked back Klefa a few feet but she was otherwise unscathed since the explosion wasn't focused on her.

Enigo heard the blaring sound of the alarm before the sudden explosion. Getting up from where he was, he adjusted his fedora and walked out of the base. "It's showtime." He said to himself as he thought of the ways he could mess with whoever was attacking. Ceallach, unlike most of the others, remained in his seat. This was his chance to get good with Fairy Tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daemon heard the alarm, followed by the explosion.

"They're here. Vixen, don't worry about those fairies, keep your focus on Jay." He ordered, keeping a cool head. He had been expecting this. What he didn't expect was what followed as Jay began to laugh manically, sending a shiver down Daemon's spine.

"You've lost, Daemon. You were always going to lose." She continued to laugh. Daemon shook off the feelings of unease his daughter's laughter gave him and walked out of the room, leaving the raven to watch Jay. He stood in front of the Enveloping Darkness grunts and the other members of the Guild.

"Fairy Tail is outside." He stated "They have the cheek to attack us!? A Guild far superior to their own illegal group. I say that we teach them some manners!" He grinned before drawing his katana

"Kill them all!" He ordered "Leave not one Fairy standing!"

Vixen nearly dropped the lacrima when the explosion hit. "Keep them busy, we don't want them to interfere," she said to Daemon before he walked out. We've only just begun... She thought as Jay's memories of having her memories altered were altered.

"Finally, some action," Felina said mostly to herself. She smiled evilly when Daemon gave the kill order before rushing outside. She fired an energy beam at the ground between Raijin and Lindow. "I'm going to have fun killing you two."

"Now's our chance," Tora whispered to the other members of Fairy Tail. She made her way to a back entrance and slipped inside with Leone. "I can smell Jay, they have her in the lower level," Leone said in the form of a black cat.

"They don't need me, not yet anyway," Armina replied. "They need you. You're the best at stealth, and that's what Tora and the others need; it's what Jay needs." She fired a beam of magical energy at Eyron. "I'm not wasting my energy to heal you. We're a family, if there's the smallest change of healing you why wouldn't I try it?" she asked with a sisterly smile.

Cyrus slid into another pair of bushes and spawned a barrier shield in front of Lindow and Raijin, "Hey guys." he whispered "Use these shields to block projectile attacks in 10 minutes time they will ignite causing an explosion, use them wisely." He smiled then got behind Tiberius trying to catch his breath, "I'm going....With.. you." He looked up and smiled, "Let's go get Jay back."

"Yeah." Tiberius replied with a grim look "For as much as they've hurt her so-far I'm going to hurt them five times as much. So if they've killed her..." His tone was cold and serious. He turned his attention to Leone. "If she's on the lower levels then that's where we're going, Catman." He smiled, humor jumping back into his tone.

Jay looked up at Vixen. "How long is that going to take?" She asked

Daemon ran outside with his fellow Enveloping Darkness members before gently flying into the air to get a good look at the battlefield, still with the sound of Jay's maniacal laughter in his head. He was eventually able to shrug it off as a side-effect of the memory manipulation, it was a form of magic he was unfamiliar with anyway.

He pointed his katana downwards and began to choose his target. Had the dragon wiped out that many fairies or was this merely a diversion? Daemon wondered and then the thought of a diversion hit him. He cursed himself under his breath and flew back inside.

Shin looked at Tiberius. "I know how you feel Tiberius, but once we get inside let me take on daemon, He want's blood and that's exactly what I'm going to give him, okay" Shin said. Shin could feel the power flowing through him. The power of that dragons blood. It was like a bomb ready to explode. Miku looked over to the side of the building. "There's a cellar let's go through there" She said . Even though Tora was suppose to be the team leader Miku decided to take the initiative and moved silently towards it as she signalled for the rest to follow.

On the the first basement floor, the one connected to the cellar , there sat Yui in the middle of the room. The room was froze over and there were cubes of ice laying around, other wise known as the ice room. There were stairs leading to the next floor down and a door going up into the food storage room on the main floor. She was in a bikini as she had left her clothes at the fairies training ground and Enigo's illusion had worn off. She waited in her thorn of ice facing the cellar. She smiled. "They're here" She said with an evil grin.

Lindow looked at Felina and just laughed. "Ha, your our opponent. Do you really think you can beat us?" Lets see if i can push our enemies too see their true potential. Lindow pointed his lance at his opponent and got ready with another attack. He readied the lance at Felina and threw it. "Exploding Lance!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back