• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Symbol of Hope

Cyrus watched as more members began to appear, he took his hand of his eye and pointed it toward a supposed "Flaming Idiot". Small transparent orbs began to launch at him trying to attach to his body. Cyrus then pointed his attention to the others, "Barrier Shield" he said out loud, the shield formed in front of him and he took a defensive stance, If anyone gets close to me the arm will grow out of the shield grab whichever enemy got close and explode.

Tora and Leone jumped behind Jay as she used her defensive flames. "Beast soul:werelion!" Leone shouted before taking his beastly form. "You picked the wrong wizards to mess with." He charged forward at Yui.

"Kitsune orbs!" From her position, Vixen sent five fox fire orbs at Leone's feet; blasting him back. "You are Fairy Tail vermin, hence you are the right wizards," she calmly replied.

Tora charged up her tiger chi blast so she could fire it at Vixen. "Dark whip!" A nearby voice shouted, before she was tripped by a dark energy attack. Tora quickly stood up and noticed who attacked her. "Felina?" "Long time no see. Did you miss me?" Felina asked with a smirk.

Narina stared in disbelief from the tree still. She was shocked at how hecklessly her guild mates jumped into battle without thinking, she scaned the trees hoping none of Fairy tale was hidden in them. Maybe they got lucky this one round and the others were else where. With a deep sigh Narina jumped from the tree and landed on the grass near the fighting. If she found Jay and toke her hostage, they could leave. Though she knew Jay would be diffuclt to take hold off. She dashed forward, leaping away from the battle attacks, staying out of her guild mate's ways. She spoted the women with the hood and slowled to a walk. she walked toward her and stopped a few feet away "you know, this could all be avoided if you come with us willingly miss Jay. This will all stop if you claim to come with us with no violence, and we will leave your mates alone" she looked tward the women, she stood her ground as the battle raged around them. She just wanted to grab the girl and leave.

Jay spun around, looking directly at Narina.

"He's here, isn't he?" She asked, attempting to hide her fear

Daemon watched from above as Narina and Jay spoke. He took his chance and landed to Jay's right. Jay slowly turned to face her father with fear in her eyes.

"Yes, Jay. I'm here." He spoke with a warm tone before turning his attention to Tiberius. "Raven storm." He muttered

The raven was covered in wind before flying towards Tiberius and striking him in the back, catching him off guard and throwing him onto his stomach, he grunted in pain before Daemon approached Tiberius, stood on his back, drew his katana and held it above Tiberius' head

"I'm sorry to do this Jay." He spoke with sympathy in his voice "But I don't have much choice... Either you come with me, or I'll decapitate this boy's head and stick it on a pike."

"Screw you!" Tiberius shouted "Don't listen to this evil psychopath!"

"Are you read to die, boy?"

Daemon heard no response from Tiberius, but noticed that he was muttering something under his breath.

"What is it?" Daemon asked bitterly

"LIGHTNING STORM!" Tiberius yelled, sending lighting bolts in multiple directions and knocking Daemon off of him, causing Daemon to fly backwards into a tree.

"Flame blades!" Jay shouted before turning to face Narina and attempting to strike her.

Daemon stood to his feet at the same time as Tiberius, both had grim expressions and were glaring at each other.

"You've obviously crossed Fairy Tail in the past, but today you made the mistake of directly attacking our Guild." Tiberius spoke bitterly, causing Daemon to snicker.

"I've killed dozens of Fairy Tail wizards, several of which were S-class."

"I've heard that before." Tiberius mocked "Storm gloves!"

"Storm coating." Daemon muttered before the two wizards ran at each other.

Narina had not moved as she watched daemon jump down, and have Jay's attention taken from her, She waited for her chance, once Jay had called an attack Narina inclined her head slightly "water shield"she spoke calmly. Water formed a bubble around her as the flame blades came down upon her. The flame were put it causeing a violently hiss as steam surronded her , the bubble of water popped and water puddled at her feet "the funny thing about fire and water is that it creates mist" she smiled sweetly "funny isnt it.." she giggles softly and held her hand up "come on my friend spread your mist around, make it harder for the fariy's to see, moist their wings making them unable to fly" from that the mis around her feet grew large, and fast covering th enitre clearing in a eerily think mist, her guild mates as well as the fariy tale members were all swallowed up in her think cloud. Narina stood still in the same postion "now miss Jay, if you dont come with us, your guild mates will contunie to be attacked. Cant you hear the battle? cant your hear the strin in their voices? the pain in their screams? your guild mates withhold from killing for thats not what your guild does, so you hold back" she began to move sliently through the grass blending into the mist. Since it was water, she could tell where and who everyone was in her cloud. "we on the other hand don't, we kill at the end. We dont hold back, which makes us more vicious. So I ask you again. Come with us. Or you will have to live with the fact, you are causing them harm and not wishing to save them" She stoped behind Jay still the same distance away from her.

"Don't do it Jay!" Tiberius shouted as he dodged one of Daemon's attacks before punching him in the gut. Daemon grunted in response before slicing at Tiberius again who dodged the attack and stood behind Daemon before punching him in the back, Daemon instantly turned around and sliced at Tiberius who raised both fists to defend himself.

Jay ignored Narina and ran at Daemon, attacking him with her flame blades. He blocked both of her attacks before kicking Jay in the gut. As Tiberius approached from behind Daemon muttered "Raven storm." under his breath and Daemon's raven struck Tiberius from the side, knocking him off of his feet and into a tree.

"Jay. I don't want to hurt you." Daemon stated

"That's funny because I want to hurt you in ways you can't even imagine!"

"My fellow wizards will do the same to your friends if you don't come with me."

The raven sat on top of Tiberius, looking down at him.

"I will order my raven to pluck out his other eye." Daemon threatened "Unless of course you come with me."

(sorry I've been offline for a while)

Yui looked at the bolt of lightning. " DARK ICE MAKE SHEILD" She said creating a barrier of ice. Yui just smiled at Enigo and shruged him off as if what he were saying was nothing. Yui then looked down at Miku and readied her sword to stab Miku. "Screw you" Miku said looking up at her. "Die fairy" Yui said as she was about to put her sword through Yui's skull. "ANCIENT TAKE OVER: COMPLETE FIRE DRAGON TAKE OVER" Miku shouted as Yui brought her sword down which broke off as it hit dragon scales. This attack was a last resort for Miku, she had no control over her full take over. She rose her head as a giant fire dragon. Trees snapped off as she spread her wings. "Oh, this is about to get interesting" Yui said striping her clothes to reveal that she was wearing a bikini in under her regular clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Narina Hated being ignored. She walked casualy closer toward jay and Daemon. THey seemed no to need her in hte scruff of battle. She seemed to watch mostly. All the guild mates had there own battles, she was just left battleless. So she watched and toke notes, so it lord shadow needed a report on what was going on, she would be able to report to him. She stood arms crossed.

Eh forget it. Armina is no where to be found, might as well go back too check on the others. Lindow started walking back where the fight was going on. Huh is that enveloping darkness members. Guess i need to help out the others. Lindow looked around and noticed Narina, who was just standing with her arms crossed. Lindow shouted at her. "Hey you, with the arms crossed. Are you an enveloping darkness member because if you are we're gonna have some problems!"

Daemon glared at the dragon Miku, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end.

"My God..." He muttered before taking Jay by the arm. He looked into her eyes with concern rather than fear.

"Jay. We have to go. Now!"

"And why should I come with you?" She asked bitterly

"You know that your friend has no control over that form." Daemon replied before he glared back at the dragon

Jay could detect the fear in her father's voice, even if he was trying to hide it. The raven landed back on Daemon's shoulder and glared at the dragon, like it's master attempting to hide fear as well. Daemon constantly changed his view between looking at Jay to make sure she wasn't trying to attack him and to try and appeal to her and glaring at the dragon while the raven kept its' eyes on Miku. Neither of them had never seen a dragon before, but from what they had learned both knew that they couldn't defeat one.

"I won't leave my friends!" Jay stated, clutching her fists "And I won't leave harming her own friends on Miku's conscience!"

She pushed Daemon away, causing him to lose his grip on his daughter as she ran towards Miku. Tiberius stood up and began to approach Daemon from behind.

"I really don't want to hurt you. It would cause Jay to hate me more than she already does." Daemon spoke bitterly, before turning around "But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to hurt you, Fairy."

"Who the hell are you?" Tiberius asked

"She never mentioned me? Not even once? I'm offended." Daemon replied with humor

"Tell me who the hell you are, right now!" Tiberius snapped

"I'm her dad." Daemon stated with some pride, causing shivers to run down Tiberius' spine "Oh, so she has mentioned me? Good."

Daemon turned around and ran after Jay, with his raven flying beside him.

"Don't be a fool!" He shouted "What are you even planning on doing!? You don't stand a chance against a dragon and you know it!"

Tiberius sighed and ran after Daemon.

Vixen stood her ground as she watched Miku turn into a dragon. She can use ancient magic. Noted. But can she control it. She looked at Felina, who was content fighting with Tora.

"Dark Panther Blast!" Feline fired a beam of black energy at Tora. "Chi Tiger Blast!" Tora fired an energy blast of her own at her former friend. Why is she part of Enveloping Darkness? Tora thought. This doesn't make sense... The two energy beams canceled each other out; the shockwave knocked both of them back.

Leone got to his feet and stared at Miku. "Alright, we're sure to win with the power of a dragon!" He smirked at the Enveloping Darkness wizards and cracked his knuckles. "Now which one of you should I hit first?"

After sidestepping Cyrus' force-fields, Enigo snapped his fingers and created a minor illusion that made it look like Yui was still wearing her clothes. "Honestly; it feels like every woman in Fiore wants to run around in their undies. It's indecent!" he said before vanishing. He reappeared near Daemon. "Hey Demon," he said, "I think that this would be a good time to split and leave Fairy Tail to deal with their dragon. I'm preparing a distraction right now."

"Not again." Raijin said to himself as he witnessed Miku transforming into a dragon. During his time in fairy Tail, he never had to call for Raiju's pillar. He didn't want to hurt Miku, but he knew that the thunder beast's power might be one of the few options they had. Since everyone else had an opponent, he focused his attention on the dragon.

Eyron looked up at the dragon. At that size, Miku makes a big shadow. He was in his element now. He would worry about Miku later; he had to take advantage of this opportunity. He melded into the shadow and moved over towards Yui. He stopped a few feet from her and rose from the shadow. "Darkness to darkness." he said before unleashing several sucker-punches each from different directions.

Klefa was still in the forest waiting for an opportunity when an illusion of Enigo appeared near her. This illusion seemed to be low-quality though. "Hey Klefa," the illusion said, "I need you to create a distraction so Demon can get away with Jay." "Aye sir." Klefa replied before walking out of the forest area. Finding the center point of the clearing, she rose one of her arms towards it. "Smoke." She said as she used her solid script magic to create some smoke shaped in the word smoke. She then launched it at the center point and it bursted outwards on contact, causing no damage to anyone but filling the area with smoke.

Cyrus was losing it, there were to many people nonetheless a dragon now appeared and began to wreck havoc. He then noticed Tiberius and Jay run toward the dragon And someone who seemed to be part of enveloping darkness, This is just great. Cyrus couldn't lose sight of them to him they were the only friendly people he knew. Cyrus gulped then ran toward the dragon as well, "Guys wait up" he said.

Miku rose her head while in dragon form and started to look around. She spewed fire into the air and began to flap her wings. Yui looked at the hologram Enigo had made then looked up at the dragon. "Time for me to split and go find daemon" she said as she began towards Daemon. Yui then got hit by Eyrons shadow hands and ended up getting knocked down from the surprise attack but began running again. Miku looked down at the battle and roared loudly enough to bust a persons ear drums if they were to close. She then looked down to see Leone and roared a hungry roar, at him licking her lips as if she had found something tasty. She then saw the shadows hit Yui and growled, barely missing Yui and a couple o her guild mates. She flew up a little bit and started breathing fire down towards her shadow, setting some trees a blaze. She suddenly stopped and sniffed up. Suddenly Shin came in. "WINGS OF THE BLOOD DRAGON!" as two wings grew out of his back and began flapping lifting him off the ground. he was injured badly from Yui's attack and was covered in blood, not that Shin wasn't use to being covered in blood. He looked at Miku. "So I heard you causing some trouble dragon" Not realising that it was Miku "I don't care what your name is, you hurt my friends and that's all that matters. HAIL MARRY" He said as blood come from his arms and formed balls in front of his arms. He swung his arms towards Miku as the blood balls shot at her like bullets not breaking through her hard scales but enough to injure her a lot. One of Shin's blood wings broke "Dammit" he said spiralling to the ground.

Daemon flew forwards, tackling Jay to the ground.

"I'm sorry." He spoke "But you don't leave me much choice. If we stay here any longer then there is a high chance that both of us will be dead."

"I'm not leaving my friends!" Jay snapped, pushing Daemon off of her, standing to her feet and running in the direction of her Guild-mates.

"Storm bringer." Daemon muttered, moving his hands in a pattern for several moments before releasing a tornado that flew towards Jay. It hit her, causing her to fly into a nearby tree and knocked Jay unconscious.

Daemon ran towards his unconscious daughter before picking her up and throwing her over his other shoulder.

"Fall back!" He ordered "I have the target!"

Narina looked to Lindow with a bored expression, her white hair blowing in the breeze from the attacks that were made. "I am, and you dont look like there be much of a problem." she then heard Daemon call to fall back. Her attention return to Lindow "it seems we are to fall back, too bad, I would have loved to play around. Maybe next time fairy" she smiled sweetly at him "come my friend distract this gentleman for me" she called water swirled up infront of her forming into a large bear. He growled at lindow and stood up on it's hind legs to block the man from fallowing. Narina toke this to turn and dash stright for the tree quickly, retreating for the time. The water bear exploded into droplets that fell to the ground when she was too far away to uphold the magic to keep it soild. She caught up to Daemon "Narina here" she looked up at him and then down to jay. she was ready to move on command.

"Glad to see that you made it." Daemon spoke with relief, looking at his raven before turning his attention to Narina. "You too. We don't have much time, not if that dragon finishes off its guild-mates and turns to us." Daemon stated, successfully hiding his fear and assuming his role as a leader again "We would be able to kill it but...It is better to leave the dragon to snack on those Fairies." Daemon added with humor

"If the others survive then they should know to meet us at the nearest Guild outpost." He stated before turning away from Narina "Lets go."

Narina looked to the dragon once more before turning to fallow Daemon back to the guild post. The sea storm that had raged inside her has calmed and settle. Narina looked up at Daemon fallowing him. She hoped she had pleased him, had done the right thing. What if he was mad she didnt fight. What if he reported it to lord shadow? she made a wold out of water beside her. Water always calmed her down. She placed a hand on the wolf's head and just fallowed in slience.

Vixen ran off after Daemon once he called the attack off. "If the dragon does kill some fairies, we'll know soon enough," she said, before opening her book and walking-and-reading. "Guess my fun is over, I'll see you around," Felina said to Tora. "Dark Exceed Wings!" Dark energy wings grew on Felina's back; she took to the air and stayed their till she reached her guild mates. "Now, what to do with the fairy?" she asked as she landed beside Daemon, referring to his daughter.

Leone and Tora watched as Enveloping Darkness left. "We need to go after them," Leone said. "They have Jay." "I agree," Tora said, "But we have a bigger problem at the moment." She looked up at the battle between Shin and Miku in dragon form.

Armina jumped into the fray in her Ariel Ace Armor, which allowed her to jump higher and to appear to fly with long glides. She caught Shin and stopped his fall. "What's going on here?" she asked. "Why did Miku use her full body takeover?" Once on the ground she put Shin down on his feet. "Is everyone OK?"

"Enveloping Darkness ambushed us and Jay's gone." Tiberius butted in, sounding out of breath and running towards Armina "Where the hell where you today!?" It was rare for Tiberius to snap at Armina, as he had a lot of respect for her. He stopped in front of Armina, attempting to hold back his anger and explain the situation. "A wizard with red hair and a raven on his shoulder took her...There was something else about him too. Jay was afraid of him, even when using her magic."

In response to Felina's question, Daemon turned around.

"We take her to the nearest Guild outpost as planned and when notified, The Shadow will send a wizard skilled in memory control. After the wizard is finished with Jay she will be one of us. A member of Enveloping Darkness and a member of my family again."

Narina stayed silent. They got the girl now they had to wait for the lord shadow to give there next task. She looks back over her shoulder seeing they werent being fallowed. Which was good. she looked back to Daemon as she fallowed him. Looking to her guild mates who one by one appeared.

Lindow was flopping mad. First he couldn't find Armina who finally appeared. Then a cute girl was a part of enveloping darkness and didn't have time for him. Not to mention Miku turned full dragon. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Get ready enveloping darkness i'm coming for you. Lindow ran towards Leone. "Hey Leone tell me where those guys headed right now! I'll save Jay and beat those members even if its the last thing i do!" Lindow's face was red angry and he was about too snap as well. I'll save our teammate and talk too that water girl too while i'm at it.

Raijin was glad that Armina was here now. As the guildmaster, she probably could deal with Miku's full dragon form. Still, he was ready if she needed help.

Eyron looked up at the torrent of fire coming down at him. Why was it attacking him? Didn't Leone have her attention? That didn't matter; what mattered now was the dragon's fire that was going to hit him if he didn't move. Unfortunately, the light from the fire illuminated the dragon's gigantic shadow, leaving his own tiny one. He couldn't turn into a shadow and move out of the way. There was no other option. He raised his hand and morphed his shadow into a small dome to protect himself. The fire struck the shield and it soon gave way. Eyron's right arm got the brunt of the attack and he was left on the ground smoking once the attack subsided.

Enigo and Klefa traveled with the other Enveloping Darkness guild members back to the outpost. Enigo seems rather exhausted and he had asked Klefa to carry him back. Putting up that large illusion had taken some energy out of him and it took even more out of him when Yui shattered it.

Leone was about to reply to Lando when Armina cut him off. "You're not going alone," she said. "I want anyone who isn't too injured to fight to follow Enveloping Darkness. Do not engage them until the time is right." She looked around at the young adults she's in charge of. "Listen to Tora, she'll serve as your temporary leader. Raijin, I want you to help me with Miku. I want the badly injured to get to safety nearby; the rest will tail after those that captured one of our own."

Tora had ran over to Eyron's side as Armina was giving orders. "Eryon?!" Armina quickly ran over. "I'll make sure he''s OK," the guildmaster said, "There's no time to waste. Enveloping Darkness' trail could go cold any minute." Tora nodded and ran after the dark wizards. Leone followed. "We need to be stealthy," Tora said to the Fairy Tail wizards that began to follow her.

Armina requiped into her medic armor and medi gun. "Raijin, distract Miku," she ordered, before sending her magic energy through the medi gun to heal Eyron.

The Shadow sat in his thrown room. He picked up a communication lacruma. "How much longer till the device is operational?" he asked one of his grunts. "It'll be ready in eight hours, my lord," the grunt replied. "Make it two." 'Yes my lord," the grunt quickly added before the Shadow hung up. He still held the lacruma and soon Narina's face appeared in it. "How's the mission going?" he asked, as he leaned back in his throne.

Shin tired to stand up. "Damn this is shameful for a dragon slayer like myself to be beat by a dragon" He said, suddenly getting an idea. " I got it, this is going to be one big meal" He said to himself running towards Miku and grabbing hold to her leg. Miku fiercely tried to shake Shin off but shin bit into her leg and started to suck her blood. Seeing as she is only using takeover see should have the same amount off blood so If I an suck a litre out of her She will pass out He thought to himself. He continued to suck out her blood. 250 ml. 500 ml. 750 ml. 1 L. Good that should be enough. Shin jumped off Miku. Miku began to wobble around and eventually fell on her side leaving a huge cloud of smoke behind. When it cleared Miku was lid down sleeping. Shin looked to Armina and Tora. "Tora go on Ahead without me, I have to rest for a bit, I'll bring Miku and catch up later" He said, sitting down against a tree and passing out.

Yui aught up with Daemon. "Let us hurry back to base before the fly's pick on our tracks" she said running ahead of Daemon towards the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back