Fairy Tail IC

As Eric attempted to regain his breath Bella seemed to be enjoying the lolli that Miles gave her. He always wondered how her eyes just change at random but regardless to see a smile plastered on her face really made any hard work worth it, he still felt bad that he went though so much trouble just to get the wrapper off. However before he could beat himslef up over it Bella threw the stuffed lion at his head that fell to the ground without a noise. He picked up the lion and looked at Bella who was laughing once again. "You laugh at everything don't ya?" Not that he minded, her laugh was by far one of the most adorable things he's heard in his life. Suddenly Bella went to place the lolli on the bar, to which Eric immediately stood up and picked her up again making sure the lolli didn't touch the table. So now Bella was up in his arms again and she still had the lolli in her hands. "You have to be careful bella. You have no idea just how many germs are on a bar." Eric sighed with relief and smiled. "Tragedy avoided!" That was until Tyson suddenly grabbed his shoulder. He looked back to see that intimidating look. Eric may never get used to it. But Tyson asked Eric for help and held up a child for him to see. "Huh?" Eric stared at the child in wonder. Red hair, similar facial structure and same coloured eyes. Eric took a moment to process this information before his jaw just dropped... (literally) "YOU HAVE A CHILD!?!?!?!?!?" 

katherineredd.png

Kathy was glad to know that her husband wouldnt go easy on the opponent. He wouldnt hold back actually. Then, out of nowhere, her Brother-in-law came and slammed his hand into the man as well, sending him flying before walking off and her eyes returned to Rasil. Watching as he seemed to heal up all of his wounds and then power up some sort of attack which made her narrow her eyes. From what it seemed like, it looked like he was going to blast them to bits...or even the guild hall. No. Not the guild hall. No one was going to kill her child nor her brother under her watch. Just as the attack went off, she moved quickly "Nexus Shield!" she yelled, throwing her hand out in front of her and a large wall of Nexus appeared, blocking the attack but also watching as the shield cracked just by the impact. Though being an S class she was able to keep it up from hitting them or the guild hall "No one... Threatens my home..." just knowing that his intent was to destory the guild hall as well as get rid of the Redd couple, it told her that he wasnt good.

But that proved he was evil. Planning to destory one of the S classes of Sabertooth as well as her husband. The power Rasil used just for a simple brawl was too much. It was highly suspsious. Her eyes shifted to Miles and then back as Rasil Something feels dark about him... aside from him being a masochist... either way, Kathy was planning on keeping his attacks blocked "Miles, he's using too much power for something this small..." kathy informed her lover "A simple brawl does not require this in any form...not enough to crack my Nexus Shield..." if anything, it could prove to her that he was an S class.

thanosredd.png

Thanos was happy that his father was kind enough to allow him such a sugary candy. Even just feeling his hair being ruffled made him feel good about himself and feel like he did something good. They headed out and Thanos followed his father to the guild hall, only to see a fight going on outside of the building and Thanos moved to hide behind his father, only for him to give the man a good punch and pick him up, bringing him into the guild hall and over to a little girl who had red hair and purple eyes while by a man who had blue eyes and black hair. He was then shown to the Blue eyed man as Tyson said he needed help. But Thanos couldnt understand what his father would need help with. Luckily he was innocent so he didnt feel offended. Looking at his candy, he opened the wrapper and took a bit of chocolate out, eating happily as the sugar danced on his tongue.

It was nice to have sweets every now and then. It was something that his mom always gifted him with. Well on holidays and special days he'd get something as sweet as chocolate. After all she wanted to keep him healthy and safe. Would today be considered special though? After all he did finally meet his father after four years and was spending time with him. Even though it was only for a little amount of time... But the little time he spent with his father was quite satisfying. To know that he had as father to spend time with and another parent to be with him rather than just mom.

bellaredd.png

Bella allowed Eric to suddenly pick her up and said something that she really didnt pay attention to as she latched her mouth onto the colorful Lolli as her eyes drifted over to the large man standing in front of her and Eric. He was tall. Far taller than Eric and looked massive in frame size. While looking at him, she took her free hand and gave him a wave in greeting. Her eyes shifted to the young boy who was a little older than she was but before she could say or do anything, Eric suddenly yelled and made her jump out of surprise and make her look back at her uncle. Just by the look on his face she couldnt help but grin and let out a little giggle because it was just a silly face to her. While his mouth was just wide open, she took her lollipop and decided to put it into his mouth because why the hell not? She was already having fun so might as well make things more funny. Clearly she was entertained quite easily and had no problem being amused within seconds.

If she was crying and she caught a funny face/action or silly noise she'd instantly stop crying and look for the sound or watch the face/action of the person and of course start to laugh.Though she did notice the joy that she recieved whenever she'd laugh. The good thing for little Bella she couldnt see outside now...Not that it mattered, she was distracted with many of things, like the lolli shoved in Eric's mouth even though it wouldnt fit entirely in his mouth. If this kid was a bit more crazy, she'd try to make the dang piece of candy fit into his mouth but she wasnt like that...Hopefully she wont ever be like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course Yamato was extremely relieved to hear that Lily was alive and well. However he then started to feel bad about losing and forgeting the lacrima she gave him. "I'm very sorry I lost the lacrima for so long. But if it makes you feel any better I've been doing some digging into Grimoire Heart for a while. Although I could just never find any solid proof you were still alive. So it is rather reassuring to hear you are okay." Yama took notice of when Lily said she was being bothered by one his friends. Honestly that could mean anyone who hasn't arrived at the guild hall yet but that was until she mentioned her attacker having red hair. This information pretty much sealed the deal. "You must be talking about Ladon. He's an S-class of Blue Pegasus and of course a very dangerous fighter. Although I am fairly impressed you're still alive after meeting him. He is a dragon slayer after all... Then again he has a tendancy to play around in a fight." It was set in stone when Ladon suddenly shouted out after hearing Yama's voice. Of course Yama would have to reply. "Okay first of all watch your language! Secondly I hope you don't mind me asking you to call off the fight? Lily is still on our side, she only disappeared so she could go undercover. I apologise for not bringing this to light sooner. But I thought keeping quiet was the best way to ensure that she won't be exposed later on." Hoping that Ladon won't try to attack anymore Yama went on to talk to Lily about everything that's happening now. "Lily... For a while I've been trying to find a way to get a hold of you. So I can say that you don't have to suffer being in that guild anymore. Grimoire Heart is losing. The council along with very powerful forces like the Wizard Saint Maya Morne and a newly established guild called Fairy Heart are really tearing them down. I certainly wouldn't want you to lose your life in the crossfire. Ladon could even take you back home to Blue Pegasus at once if he's willing to cooperate." That last part was obviously directed to the slayer. Sort of as a way to say no more games for the time being.

Kathy was glad to know that her husband wouldnt go easy on the opponent. He wouldnt hold back actually. Then, out of nowhere, her Brother-in-law came and slammed his hand into the man as well, sending him flying before walking off and her eyes returned to Rasil. Watching as he seemed to heal up all of his wounds and then power up some sort of attack which made her narrow her eyes. From what it seemed like, it looked like he was going to blast them to bits...or even the guild hall. No. Not the guild hall. No one was going to kill her child nor her brother under her watch. Just as the attack went off, she moved quickly "Nexus Shield!" she yelled, throwing her hand out in front of her and a large wall of Nexus appeared, blocking the attack but also watching as the shield cracked just by the impact. Though being an S class she was able to keep it up from hitting them or the guild hall "No one... Threatens my home..." just knowing that his intent was to destory the guild hall as well as get rid of the Redd couple, it told her that he wasnt good.

But that proved he was evil. Planning to destory one of the S classes of Sabertooth as well as her husband. The power Rasil used just for a simple brawl was too much. It was highly suspsious. Her eyes shifted to Miles and then back as Rasil Something feels dark about him... aside from him being a masochist... either way, Kathy was planning on keeping his attacks blocked "Miles, he's using too much power for something this small..." kathy informed her lover "A simple brawl does not require this in any form...not enough to crack my Nexus Shield..." if anything, it could prove to her that he was an S class.

Thanos was happy that his father was kind enough to allow him such a sugary candy. Even just feeling his hair being ruffled made him feel good about himself and feel like he did something good. They headed out and Thanos followed his father to the guild hall, only to see a fight going on outside of the building and Thanos moved to hide behind his father, only for him to give the man a good punch and pick him up, bringing him into the guild hall and over to a little girl who had red hair and purple eyes while by a man who had blue eyes and black hair. He was then shown to the Blue eyed man as Tyson said he needed help. But Thanos couldnt understand what his father would need help with. Luckily he was innocent so he didnt feel offended. Looking at his candy, he opened the wrapper and took a bit of chocolate out, eating happily as the sugar danced on his tongue.

It was nice to have sweets every now and then. It was something that his mom always gifted him with. Well on holidays and special days he'd get something as sweet as chocolate. After all she wanted to keep him healthy and safe. Would today be considered special though? After all he did finally meet his father after four years and was spending time with him. Even though it was only for a little amount of time... But the little time he spent with his father was quite satisfying. To know that he had as father to spend time with and another parent to be with him rather than just mom.

Bella allowed Eric to suddenly pick her up and said something that she really didnt pay attention to as she latched her mouth onto the colorful Lolli as her eyes drifted over to the large man standing in front of her and Eric. He was tall. Far taller than Eric and looked massive in frame size. While looking at him, she took her free hand and gave him a wave in greeting. Her eyes shifted to the young boy who was a little older than she was but before she could say or do anything, Eric suddenly yelled and made her jump out of surprise and make her look back at her uncle. Just by the look on his face she couldnt help but grin and let out a little giggle because it was just a silly face to her. While his mouth was just wide open, she took her lollipop and decided to put it into his mouth because why the hell not? She was already having fun so might as well make things more funny. Clearly she was entertained quite easily and had no problem being amused within seconds.

If she was crying and she caught a funny face/action or silly noise she'd instantly stop crying and look for the sound or watch the face/action of the person and of course start to laugh.Though she did notice the joy that she recieved whenever she'd laugh. The good thing for little Bella she couldnt see outside now...Not that it mattered, she was distracted with many of things, like the lolli shoved in Eric's mouth even though it wouldnt fit entirely in his mouth. If this kid was a bit more crazy, she'd try to make the dang piece of candy fit into his mouth but she wasnt like that...Hopefully she wont ever be like that

Tyson Redd

masrur_by_finnborden-d5hnrqr.png

At Eric's response Tyson simply nodded confirming his words."It's complicated, i just need advice. He's Under my protection. But.... i have little experience with these sort of things." Tyson looked away, and rubbed his neck. He wasn't use to asking for assistance. It felt...odd, he didn't like it. Tyson sat Thanos down, and took a seat himself. " I'm...worried, that I won't be a good father. I've always been more of a lone brute." Tyson was so focused on Eric he almost didn't notice Bella. Luckily he caught sight of a tiny hand, and looked towards her thinking it was Thanos. He smiled slightly towards her, and waved his massive right hand at her. Although he felt rather awkward smiling, and probably looked awkward slightly aswell.

Rasil Brandheart 

Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

Rasil couldn't help but be impressed by his own attack. He laughed, and applauded himself."Well done Rasil! I'll have to treat myself later. Maybe find someone to step on me, or brand me? Okay well then I suppose I'll let you guys deal with this. Hold that pose," Rasil said laughing loudly, as he ran away from the scene. He turned towards them and stuck his tongue out at them. Unfortunately he forgot he had his GH mark on his tongue. So if they had paid attention to it they'd have seen his mark, and known who he was affiliated with. 

Leaving them to fight off the massive ball of magic energy. The massive purple ball of energy pushing hard against the shield. It's power not ceasing, until Rasil made his way out of crocus. Then it more or less exploded, creating a massive boom burst effect. Rasil skipped out of Crocus happily jumping over walls, and houses. Until he reached the area he was meant to meet up with Lily. "Oh honey I'm home!!! So what's going on? Huh? Whos this guy, also what's with the lacrima?" Rasil asked walking up on Lily, and the red haired man.

@Arius LaVari @Embaga Elder @Britt-21 @Jackaboi @Spanner

Darius was just about ready to bust a few heads until a random wave of calmness and tranquility passed over them. It felt like he was being hugged by a million people at once. That is a pretty strange metaphor but it was what he felt. Now he was completely calmed down. Dante was trying to find a solar dragon slayer to fight while he too was also searching for one called Sora Marvel. The one that Hibiki mentioned before they went through the portal. Ricky finally decided to make his entrance too. At first the little cat was unsure of the portal but he decided to go through anyway. This time he just wanted to explore around the guild hall. Then not far behind Ricky came Mirai who started firing shots at Darius and Dante for apparently starting this fight. Dante already explained and Darius wanted to do the same. "Yeah! We never started this fight. But oh was I close to sending a few mages flying..." Darius wasn't really mad about the chair anymore which was made obvious when he started laughing. However he soon felt someone grip on to his clothes. Was that calming magic still in effect? He looked to confirm his suspicions but was instead met with a blue haired girl who looked like she had one too many drinks and was paying the price for it. "Hey are you ok? Huh?" The girl asked who he was but Darius noticed those all too familiar sharp teeth. The slayer never even realised how close the girls face was to his. He was too intrigued by the dragon like canines. He wondered if this was the Sora that Master Hibi was talking about. Darius spoke to answer the girls question who seemed to be having trouble standing on her own two feet. "My name's Darius Hartley. I'm an S-class mage for the guild Fairy Heart. I'm also a dragon slayer too. Correct me if I'm wrong but could you also happen to be a Dragon Slayer?" Darius' full attention was now on the girl. Failing to notice the guild master of Fairy Tail making her entrance or Dante's potential rival chatting with them too. Ricky even decided to hop up on his shoulder wondering what's going on with him.

(I'm really hoping I done this post right. I tried to address everything happening in the guild so let me know if I missed anything ^-^)

Misaka Tokisai - Fairy Tail GH

large.jpg

Misa allowed Mirai to lead the way, eyes squeezing shut as she walked through the portal as if she expected something terrifying to be on the other end. Instinctively her grip on his hand tightened as well, lithe frame pressing into his back as he walked in front of her protectively. Light shone brightly enough to be seen as a sheet of red through her eyelids and the loud noises made her wince, body shrinking back for a few moments which caused her to tug on Mirai's hand harshly. A few moments of not looking and adjusting to the voices bickering from every direction finally settled in and she deemed it safe enough to open her eyes, well at least peek. One eye drew to a slow open and surveyed the guild hall, casually jumping from face to face before the other lid followed suit to reveal both crimson coloured hues.

Of course she remained nestled behind Mirai to use him as a human body shield as she watched everyone. Dante was being Dante. Darius had some blue haired girl clinging to him and Misaka peered at him inquisitively for a few moments before listening to the fox eared lady speak up. So they were at Fairy Tail, but why? Moments later a girl came up to Mirai to speak to him and Misaka thought long and hard on where he might even know her from. Nothing came up though and she chalked it up to her usual routine of drawing blanks from the memory loss. " Hello there, I'm Misaka Tokisai. I'm from Fairy Heart along with Mirai! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. " Misaka smiled warmly towards the other girl and held out her free hand to her, the other still holding onto Mirai's with their fingers entangled in an embrace that probably wouldn't falter for a while. Luckily for Mono it wasn't Misa who was present. Misa would've acted a whole lot different, cynical even. But for now it was just sweet little Misaka, whom was more of a lamb than her sly fox vexing counterpart.

The introduction was cut short as Mirai's brother came flying through the air like a prancing unicorn pooping out rainbows and glitter. It would be overwhelmingly bizarre behavior for anyone whom hadn't dealt with him before but Misaka knew Mitsuki all too well. She also knew how Mirai would react to being assaulted and showered in love in front of everyone. So she did the unthinkable for one as reserved as she seemed to be. She let go of Mirai's hand and threw her arms out wide, allowing one of her sweetest smiles to widen upon her face as she called out to him. " OH MITSUKIIIIIIIII IT'S YOU! " Her soft voice sounded sickeningly delighted, eyes even managing to sparkle like they were splattered with hundreds of stars. She threw her arms around him as she intercepted the hug, squeezing him and wiggling around giddily. " I missed you, you handsome eccentric hunk of love! " Misaka and Mitsuki had always gotten along, it was Misa that clashed heads with the overly zealous brother. " When are you taking me out to dinner? I've only been waiting six years. " She said with a small pout, lower lip quivering for extra effect, knowing Mitsuki wouldn't be able to resist her charms. Her embrace didn't end as she snuggled him closer like a favourite teddy bear that she never wanted to part with.

Meanwhile Mirai was probably having a mental break down or popping a hernia over the scene playing out before him.

IMG_0199.GIFIMG_0168.PNG

Soon after the stranger stood up, he saw his brother walking with a kid that reminded him of Tyson's toddler days. It wasn't long before the stranger turned his target onto his brother who too retaliated and punched him with his giant magic. Smushed between the wall and Tyson's fist. Miles was aware of his magic and was prepared for what's next to come. He watched as the stranger held himself after Tyson left. He saw the sudden shift in the mans aura and knew an attack was coming their way. 

Rasil fired off his attack, a purple ball of energy with power caused by all of their attacks, before Miles reacted Katherine was already ahead of him with her Nexus Shield. She was always quick on her feet. Upon impact the shield crack, causing a little distress within Miles. He stood next to his wife and held out his hands as well. He wasn't gone let this stranger kill his little girl, nor his family. Miles started projecting his aura out of his hands forming a shield fusing with Katherine's. The couple's shield turned from a their separate red and blue color to an even purple. This power from his attack is our fault. His magic allows him to turn his pain into power. As we were hitting him, he was getting stronger. I wouldn't be surprise if he was "S" class.

Miles kept a frown in his face as he and his wife held the energy ball back. The stranger seemed to be proud about his attack and stuck out his tongue in a joking manner, but Miles took it as something else. He spotted the infamous symbol known among Grimoire Heart. It all started to make since. This man was a dark guild member, belonging to Grimoire Heart. Miles roared as his anger sky rocketed, sending a pulse of aura through his hands increasing the strength of the shield. Miles wasn't gone let this Grimoire Heart lowlife destroy his life right in front of him. His aura shield started to expand around the ball of energy for extra protection but held less defensive power than the part of the shield it hit. 

The stranger left with them with energy ball which didn't seem to explode until after he left. There was minimal damage, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. The guild was safe and his family was still alive. Miles let down his arms retracting his aura shield. He stood there with his fist balled and his face full of anger. His aura was flowing in a wild and frenzy style with intense heat coming it. Grimoire Heart was in town and nearly took out their guild and his daughter. I'm going to find him and I'm going to kill him. Miles spoke with a cold look in his eye. He was beyond pissed, and Rasil was all that was on his mind now.  He slowly started to walk off with his hands in his pockets burning the ground with every step, leaving a trail of red flaming foot prints. 

@Britt-21

@Solemn Jester

Chris Lengheart(Memory lane)

Chris grinned as Lavender said that she could never treat Chris as a pet and that he was her husband, so he would be treated as such. Hearing that she actually just enjoyed walking like they had so many times before, Chris couldn't really argue. He enjoyed it as well, but he also didn't mind taking his beautiful queen out on an enjoyable ride around town. As she kissed his knuckles as brought up their honeymoon, Chris' grin only grew wider as he said,"Of course I remember, the looks we got. I guess they weren't expecting a guy to turn into a centaur and give his queen a ride." Hearing Lavender say that marrying Chris was the best choice she ever made, Chris quickly stopped and in a sudden and fluent movement, grabbed Lavender and brought her into a passionate kiss for a few moments before pulling away. "Me too."

Chris was so glad to have married someone as kind and thoughtful as Lavender. She always had a way of brightening up people's days. Chris didn't quite understand it himself, but she just had this effect on people. Whenever the guild was down in the dumps, she'd be there to try and cheer them up. How Chris could ever of landed such an amazing person was honestly beyond him. Right now though, he didn't really care about that. What mattered most to him right now was that he had a loving life who he needed to give all his love and devotion to. 

Seeing the guildhall, Chris looked over to Lavender and joked,"I'm calling it now Lav, there isn't gonna be any good jobs. Might end up having to swim through a sewer again." while trying to remember what jobs were on the board the last time he came to do one. Normally,  there were still some from earlier, job flow had been kinda slow in the guild as of late. Not like Chris was complaining at this point, that just meant Chris and Lav didn't have to barely make enough cash for the month. Hopefully, there was a quick little job they could do with a good jewel payment to really sweeten things up. Maybe luck would actually be on their side for once.

@Britt-21

Pyscho Pass.jpg

Timothy Harvard: A "Heart" Reunion

[SIZE= 18px]Timothy managed to get his head out of the garbage can as his body plummeted to the ground causing quite a messy ruckus. He shakes his head while removing some trash that has stuck onto his body. He sits there for a moment while pondering a bit [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]"What happened? How did I end up here?....I remember someone ramming into me but that's about it." [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]he asked himself as question marks floated atop his head. Timothy shrugs it off while standing back on his feet. After finishing cleaning up the little mess he made, Tim walks back up to the Fairy Tail guild. He opens the doors to see Sora and Ayano. He approaches them while smiling "Hey Sora and Ayano! Sorry I'm a bit late, I got into an accident earlier...Are we still taking that mission that you were talking about?" he asked while turning his head looking at the familiar and unfamiliar people who entered the guild "Woah....aren't those guys a part of Fairy Heart? The guild that Hibiki made?" he asked as he looked at Sora who seemed to be a bit uneasy. "Sora?....Are you ok?" he asked once more, hoping that she is alright. "Who are you exactly?" he asked the same question.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]@Kyuubey @Embaga Elder @Drakerus @Spanner @Solemn Jester @animegirl20 @Phayne[/SIZE] @Jackaboi

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale GH

Laura laughed when Phineas joined her up one the table and began singing. They both were singing different songs but they were both singing off tune. Her song had been sad but her words couldn't have been made out. When Phineas had walked out she got down and was prepared to drink more when she passed out. She only woke up when she her Shiro's voice and the call for food. "Laura...it's been a long time hasn't it? You think you can slow down enough to talk to me? Hmm~?" When she heard this she looked at the white haired women. Her heart was beating faster, tears were forming in her eyes. She had recovered some from drinking. She stood up, balling her fist and swung at the women but she completely missed and she fell to the ground. Tears ran down her face. "You're alive. I thought I had lost you, like everyone else."

lavenderlengheart.png

@Isune @everyoneattheFTguildhall

Lavender stopped just as Chris did and she looked at him, only to be pulled into a loving and passionate kiss which she happily accepted and wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kiss only for it to be broken soon after. Chris was always full of surprises and still managed to get her to blush just as he did back then. That meant that the spark they have is still there and hopefully wouldnt die out anytime soon. As soon as the reply left his lips her smile grew and her blue eyes looked up at him "You are one special man, Chris." just knowing that they were once friends made it hard to believe. Her fancy wording and her warrior-like style with magic and armor would have been thought of to attract a prince-like person. But instead it drew in a man of transformations and who was quite loving and kind. Something lavender subconciously wanted in her life. Chris had done nothing but made her happy all along and never made her cry, was so truthful unless he did something he shouldnt have...Which most of the time was something silly.

When he went on to speak about missions and having to go through the sewer again it made her frown and make a discusted look "Please do not put me through that stench again..." it was the worst time of her life. Knowing she was swimming in filth and germs were everywhere... It made the warrior cringe "It took us many days to rid the smell! It was so horrible!" it was even hard to get close to eachother and be all lovey-dovey due to the lingering smell "We must have scared off many people while walking back home too." she said, releasing her husband and starting to walk with him towards the hall, coming up to it "Lets try to accept a job in which does not require us to go into the most filthy of places please? Even if it is as something simple as grabbing a book for someone. You know that I do not like filth and that I prefer to be clean unless said otherwise." Lavender was a germaphobe at this point. Clean was her middle name, always cleaning the house, making things tidy and orderly.

katherineredd.png

Turns out pain made him stronger, she would have to keep that in mind for the next time she encountered this man. With the help of her husband, both of them were able to save the guild and their family from being utterly destroyed in one swipe. Kathy's eyes kept locked onto Rasil despite her body focusing on the shield. Lucky for her, she caught the guild mark -which Rasil happily showed by sticking out his tongue- that explained his hostile nature against the guild hall and towards both her and her husband in general.  Grimoire Heart. Rasil was part of the most wanted guilds out there and both Kathy and Miles had to report this to the guild master. Keep Sho on his guard( @Rhodus ). Just as Rasil left and the attack vanished, she dropped the shield and looked over at Miles who looked beyond pissed with his flaming hands, the expression on his face as well as the wild arua flaming around his body. As sexy as he might look when angry, if she allowed him to stay angry as he was he could possibly hurt himself just by the magic power itself.

"Miles..." just as he said he was going to find the man and kill him, he walked off leaving a trail of burned grass. Kathy, however, jogged up to his side and grabbed his arm, ignoring how hot -no pun intended- he was due to his magic. "We need to report this to the Guild Master. If you go after him now you can risk your life, Miles... I dont need you going on a suicide mission..." she pointed out, tugging him back towards the guild hall just a little bit "Lets return to the guild hall, I'll talk with Master Sho and you can watch Bella..." the reason why she suggested something as this was because Bella always made Miles smile. No matter what mood he was in she always brightened his day and made him happy again. A happy Miles was a happy Kathy. She tugged on her husband some more and began to drag him back towards the guild hall "I want to kill him as much as you do... He threatened our home, our family and our guild... But now is not the time to go after him..not yet..."

Even though on the inside Katherine was boiling with anger, the outside part of her was calm and collected. Every time she did something like this, her anger would subside quite quickly which helped in most situations such as this one.  Master Sho needs to be aware of the situation. He needs to know that Grimoire Heart is back in Crocus and im pretty sure they'll be looking for a fight.. That meant Bella had to be somewhere safe... But where? Would Fairy Tail be safe? Magnolia itself? Kathy didnt know but if things got out of hand, she needed to get Bella out of Crocus and away from the danger.

Crocus Outskirts

Lily Ann's expression was soft as she listened to Yamato talk, saying she could come home if she wanted, apologizing for losing the lacrima, and calling the red haired; apparently named Ladon; off, as she had asked she lifted her swirling two colored eyes and smiled at him, "You really shouldn't sneak up on people, I've had a bad day; as I've said..." Lily Ann frowned just slightly and immediately stopped talking as if she knew Ladon; if someone had a communication lacrima she obviously knew them but what to do what to do...? Just as her tune changed in seconds, her expression darkening someone was running towards her yelling about being home and she glanced up at Rasil, "The red head was hitting on me and won't go away, I mean I get it I'm gorgeous, but he's not my type. As for the lacrima, I'm talking to a friend of mine, but what happened to you Rasil? I sensed your magic earlier, I guess it's more to say what did you do? Oh wait...you caused us a mess didn't you?" Lily Ann pinched the bridge of the nose and sighed low, two colored eyes flickering over to Ladon; whom she leveled with a deep scowl and dark glare, "Get out of my sight before I lose my temper, which isn't long by the way. Also sorry tall dark and handsome I have to go, Rasil may have gotten us in trouble." She couldn't talk to him properly like this and cut off the minor stream of magic keeping the channel open, she really didn't want to get Yamato in trouble but she tucked the lacrima back in her pocket.

Without preamble she hopped up on her feet causing her skirt to flare up slightly, showing Ladon the mark still sitting on her outer right thigh; a Blue Pegasus mark, that thankfully only Ladon would see since Rasil was coming up to them on the opposite side; not that he hasn't seen it, but what she needed to keep hidden was her connection to BP, she would not risk them. Once on her feet she grins at Rasil and stands at his side, her palms up now to show off her GH mark; almost proudly, "Shall we head out Rasil dear? You've still got things to do right? Let's go, again before more guards come after us, we don't have the time to take out Red there." Her hand rested on her hip, which was cocked to the side, screaming 'stubborn female', even down to the fact her chin lifted slightly, she was ready to go and be done with all this; though she wasn't sure where Rasil wanted to go, back to GH or to question more people about his brother. Oh right, internally she flinched at the thought, his brother had been Moses; someone Lily Ann had known as 'Celestia' so she felt a little sympathy and a little responsibility to help him find his brother, which was why she was traveling with him now. Food for thought, stop thinking about it and focus, she refocused finally staring at Rasil while she waited.

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Shiro couldn't help it, she arched a white brow as Laura got up and tried to swing at her, well hell she'd missed and was headed for the ground, without a second thought her hands shot out and caught the woman around the waist to prevent her from actually faceplanting on the wood of the floor. "I'm sorry Laura...so sorry. I...ran away, I couldn't handle the responsibility Maya tried to leave on me...so yes I ran away. I'm sorry. When you're less drunk I'll let you hit me all you like for worrying you so...while I'm here I'll buy a newer set of the communication lacrima so you won't lose contact with me again. I know it's not enough but...I also paid for the repairs for your apartment, I went to the old apartments first." Shiro helped set the woman back on her chair, and she...gave the woman a hug; nothing like what she used to do, Shiro felt cold to the touch though, and though the light coming off her skin got gentle, it was still there just under her skin.

Then her eyes fell on Phineas who had echoed Laura's thoughts that she was dead...but she thought he stopped contacting her because he'd moved on...he had hadn't he? Seeing him that guilt ripped through her chest, especially when she noticed he was passed out...and she didn't know what to do, where the hell were Nikolas and Ferra? Oh wait...she blinked and ducked into the LS kitchen for a bit, there was a clatter sound once she found whatever she was looking for and in seconds she was back in the main hall, placing a plate of food in front of Laura, then shaking Phineas slightly to wake him up; because he had a plate of fresh cooked fish in front of him. "Both of you need to eat, the food will absorb the alcohol in your system and help you feel better. Come on Phin wake up, don't make me splash icy water on your face." Not that she really needed it, her hands were freaking ice on the brunette's back, even through his clothes. What she wasn't saying or trying to pay attention to was how handsome he'd gotten over the last six years, here she was looking as if she didn't belong here, and there he was; yes drunk and passed out, but holy...she kept her hand on his back until he woke up while the other covered her face to hide the red starting to show up. You don't deserve it so stop thinking about it Shiro, wake him up, visit, get those lacrima, then leave...but...he is safe. She sighed with relief then, no longer considering him in the way she used to; for now, she'd remind herself a million times more she was sure, but she could still be nice.

Pandamon_collectors.jpg

Location: Being squeezed to death outside Lamia Scale Guild Hall

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Despite being passed out, Cain's body released a soft squeak similar to that of your standard stuffed bear. It was involuntary and occurred every time his body was squished inward, a function of the toy in its original state long before Cain came to inhabit its body. Unable to move and act, Cain could only watch from the confines of the jewel as his body was unceremoniously treated like a toy by the child. The day could not have gotten any worse for him, having already spent the early hours of the day chased by dogs, stuck on a flagpole and now treated like a child's plaything, would the humiliation never end? 

A few minutes of remaining limp flew by, though it felt much longer then that before Cain started to regain the ability to move, his head shaking slightly and his arms twitching as he got re-acquainted with the bear's body. "Le.. Let me go.." he spoke, his voice low and barely audible.It was like he was coming out of surgery and the anesthesia was wearing off, though the rate of his recovery was much faster then that.   "I.. Im not a toy.. Let me go..." this time both his hands had been raised in front of him, his bear paws pressed against the underside of the girls face as he began to struggle, his two legs flailing about as he wrestled with her grip. There were many different ways for him to escape this situation.. but to do so without actually causing the girl any harm was unlikely. Despite his hatred towards being treated like a toy, he would have hated himself more had he gotten someone innocent hurt. He knew full well that she was not doing this intentionally, though despite that tidbit of common sense, it still did not help to minimize the embarrassment and humiliation he was feeling right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Talon laughed as his nieces played with the panda stuffy that was somehow alive. He gently took the creature from the girls and placed it down on the ground. "Now," he said, kneeling down next to the panda. ,why were you up on the flag pole?" He asked, keeping the girls away from the panda as they tried to play with him. Phineas had ran off somewhere in his drunken roaming. Ferra and Nik would probably give him a talking too for letting Phineas get that drunk but he would deal with that later, for now this was much more interesting.

@Phayne @Mitchs98

@Arius LaVari @TheSecretSorcerer

Phineas's nose twitched at the scent of fish; he woke up to the familiar cold touch of Shiro. The pianist looked greedily at the fish, his stomach rumbling, but Shiro's voice brought him to the present. He swiveled around to look at her; her skin was tanned and she was tattooed heavily. Phin recognized the notes to the song that summoned the spring portal; almost dazedly, he fingered one of the tattoos on her arm. 

"B Sharp," he muttered, feeling stupid as he said this, looking into her eyes. Those were definitely hers, the lovely and mysterious purple eyes of Shiro that he had never thought would pierce him again. Her hair was still that same snow-white...just like the snow that arrived every winter....

"SHIRO!"  And with that, Phineas was crying, hugging her close to him. He couldn't think of what to say, what to do, so he just spent a good couple of minutes hugging her, uttering her name under his breath repeatedly between sobs. Once he calmed down, he still was hugging her. He was just unable to let go. ".....If.....if music be the fruit of love....." the half-Neko choked. "........Play on. I....I played on, hoping you'd return and now you've returned and....Merlin's beard, Shiro, you're hot!" he blurted out, resulting in a blush. ".....I mean, you're beautiful. You always have been but....wow..."

Reveal hidden contents

Ferra Saedor; Saedor Household near LS Hall

Ferra sat back and watched as Nikolas put the boys in their play pen and started searching for the lacrima. She of course stood up looking too but she had actually moved to their room to rummage through their things. Needless to say she didn't find it seeing as he had found it in the couch cushions. She figured that out relatively quickly as the second she walked back into the room she mentioned she was coming and to get the pinata and streamers. She laughed slightly and nodded, "Alright, alright! That's great!" She replied cheerfully.

She walked downstairs with him to collect the supplies, getting the pinata and putting it on the coffee table for Nik to place where he decided was best.

@Hange Zoe @anyone else there

Alara Rezonai; Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Alara could honestly only smile at Kami's responses when they got to the hall. She nodded in agreement when he mentioned they were lucky to have him. Honestly they were, not only was he a good cook but he was also a very nice person. Not to mention he was stronger than he actually looked, than again so as she, but that was a little aside the point. "Well. We could go to the park and have a picnic then go to a hot springs?" She suggested before shrugging. "Or see if there's anything else interesting around here we could do, maybe look around for a guild member." She said. She then noticed Tarasaki kind of sitting alone and frowned a bit, "Hey Tara, come join us!" SHe called out, gesturing to the empty seat at their table.

@TheSecretSorcerer@Talon @Phayne @Killorkiller @anyone else

Alexa and Shiro Saedor; LS Guild hall

Needless to say when their Uncle Phin got up on the table singing drunkedly and otherwise acting like an idiot the kids were highly amused. They still of course focused on Akari due to how much fun it was bouncing around the ceiling and such, but their attention was definitely divided. One both Talon and Phineas had drunkedly stumbled walked outside their attention was turned to Akari as she mentioned food, their stomachs growling as if on cue. When she told them to go get their parents and they'd get their favorite food Alexa smiled wide, "Okay we'll go get them!" She told her cheerfully. "Come on lets go!" She added to her sister, grabbing her hand and racing out of the hall with her without hesitation. If it was fish they'd run across town to get their parents.

Of course, running and food was halted when Alexa spotted Cain on the ground, entirely unaware it was a living being. "Oooh panda teddy!" She shouted, halting her advance to the house and grabbing him up. "Aww, so cute!" She said, nuzzling him gently. Shiro meanwhile stared at the scene a little blankly before deciding to go on without her to get her parents, what could she say she was hungry. "Mom, dad, Auntie Akari is cooking breakfast for us come on!" She called out as she walked in, looking confused at the party decorations. "What's going on?" She asked.

Kami Rezonai 

large (4).jpg

Kami leaned back in his seat, and considered the idea. It seemed like a nice change of pace. He could do all of those things together. Maybe talk about the old days, or something like that. He felt like it had been forever since he had any leisure time."Sure, I like the first idea, let's do all that stuff." Kami agreed, then cocked a eyebrow as Alara called one of their other guild mates. Someone Kami hadn't paid much attention to. Although he was on missions so often he rarely  had time to pay attention to anything.

"So umm, who's this Tara person? Did I miss something while I was on a mission? Well, I missed alot, but still. They look pretty content over there by themselves. Should we bother them?" Kami asked not wanting to bother anyone who didn't want to be bothered. He finished up his food quickly. Another habit he had picked up being in his line of work. You couldn't be slow to eat your food, otherwise something would happen to it. Either it would get eaten by another, or you'd run out of time to eat. 

@Mitchs98 @Hange Zoe

Tarasaki Moaki

B Ranked Guild Member Of BP

62da125e-d1ae-4af3-ad8f-4b5f0cd6dea5.pngSitting there thinking, and wondering. As he would gaze outside where the glass windows would cover it with decorations added it, just for a fancy display. Scratching his head a little, during the short process he soon heard a voice that wasn't far from him. It was like a couple of seats down, the member of the guild offered him a seat at her table. He began to tap both of his index fingers together "s-sure" he said nervously, as he slowly got up, and walked towards her direction.

Tarasaki isn't proficient at communicating with people, even if he has been here for awhile it still takes some time to adjust with others. As he approached to her, his attention soon turned towards someone that seemed familiar. He then bowed respectfully "My name is tarasaki moaki, but you can call me whatever you want" he says, as he raised himself back up, and took a seat where the women suggested. 

Chris Lengheart(Bestest husbando)

Hearing Lavender call him special made Chris blush slightly as he brought a hand behind his head to rube the nape of his neck. "You're not so bad yourself." He joked as they began walking once again. As he listened to her rant on and on about the sewers, those dreaded sewers, Chris couldn't help but laugh slightly. Considering her suggestion for a job, Chris simply said,"Maybe something with a bit of a higher pay. We might even be able to get a bit of a shopping trip for me and you. I can finally get that new belt I've been eyeing." while playfully nudging Lavender with his elbow. A shopping trip after a high pay job seemed to be tradition nowadays. Chris and Lav would start at a restaurant, then hit the stores, and go home with some new clothes and full bellies.

Seeing as how they were almost at the guildhall, Chris was quick to head over to the door and open it wide for his girlfriend. "M'lady." He said as he gracefully bowed before her, leaving the door open as he waited for her to enter before he went in himself. They'd probably talk for a little bit, grab a job, and then head out. Pretty standard routine for the two at this point. Afterwards, they'd head to the beach and maybe even initiate some snuggling action back at home. Maybe, they could even watch a movie Chris had on his lacrima. Chris and Lav had it pretty easy. Sure, they had to get their hands dirty every now and then, but they managed to make enough jewels to enjoy themselves every now and again. Pretty good gig if you asked Chris.

@Britt-21

Mirai Yamada - Fairy Tail Guildhall

d9d90db03cdd59e7b6536b3e71cedc8b.jpg

"Yeah, suuuure." He started, clearly replying to the pleads of innocence of the Slayer duo, presenting quite the skeptical tone. "Just don't end up doing something that will make Hibiki beat you two." He finished with a sigh, as he clearly knew that even if he tried to say something to restrain them the duo would manage to get themselves into trouble anyway. His intent of giving another advice was quickly dispelled by the feeling of Misaka's grip once more tightening, as he unconsciously turned to check on her, barely managing to hold a sigh of relief when he noticed that it was just a reflexive action to being blinded by change in illumination and not really something serious.

When he managed to regain his previous field of view, the situation already changed considerably, as a girl was now clinging on Darius and Dante was apparently searching for a fight, again. When he was about to once more make a comment about the Slayer's behaviour, his thought was suddenly cut by a familiar voice of a girl entering his ear, naturally answering. "A long time indeed... You're Momo, right? Masaki's... Ex-Something." He quickly answered, naturally thinking that the girl was the one he was more familiar with rather than her sister, a somehow awkward blunder resulting from his lack of contact with the continent mages in the last six years. He used the time succeeding this answer to examine the ambient better, slowly familiarizing himself with the guild hall that he hardly frequented before and searching for familiar faces while faintly hearing Misaka's amiable introduction.

The faint moment of distraction was short lived though, as he soon heard the familiar voice of his brother as he dashed towards him. He was already prepared for the usual shower of love that his energetic older brother always expressed when they saw each other when he felt Misaka's hand loosening before letting go of his own hand, throwing her arms over Mitsuki and intervening to save him from the contact that always made him feel awkward. His immediate reaction was showing an expression reminiscent of an abandoned puppy as the girl happily giggled and talked with his older brother, that he managed to hide in the span of a second. He didn't even know what to do in the next moment, putting a deadpan in his on face while he watched the scene, clueless about how he was supposed to act in such a situation.  "Err... Can you please let go of my brother Misaka? I also didn't see him in the last six years...He managed to say, muttering the last part in a tone that didn't exude that much of an excessive liking for his brother. After all, while he did like Mitsuki a lot, considering him his only remaining family, he couldn't help but feel a little tempted to punch him while seeing him being so... Overly amiable with Misaka and at the same time manage to get a little depressive over her apparent willingness to directly embrace him, that resulted in not only one but a handful of complicated feelings surging on his heart, that somehow made him talk in an overly emotionless, nearing the robotic, tone, that consequently made his sentence sound somehow lifeless, something out of place when considering the words said.

Misaka Tokisai - Fairy Tail GH

Misa allowed Mirai to lead the way, eyes squeezing shut as she walked through the portal as if she expected something terrifying to be on the other end. Instinctively her grip on his hand tightened as well, lithe frame pressing into his back as he walked in front of her protectively. Light shone brightly enough to be seen as a sheet of red through her eyelids and the loud noises made her wince, body shrinking back for a few moments which caused her to tug on Mirai's hand harshly. A few moments of not looking and adjusting to the voices bickering from every direction finally settled in and she deemed it safe enough to open her eyes, well at least peek. One eye drew to a slow open and surveyed the guild hall, casually jumping from face to face before the other lid followed suit to reveal both crimson coloured hues.

Of course she remained nestled behind Mirai to use him as a human body shield as she watched everyone. Dante was being Dante. Darius had some blue haired girl clinging to him and Misaka peered at him inquisitively for a few moments before listening to the fox eared lady speak up. So they were at Fairy Tail, but why? Moments later a girl came up to Mirai to speak to him and Misaka thought long and hard on where he might even know her from. Nothing came up though and she chalked it up to her usual routine of drawing blanks from the memory loss. " Hello there, I'm Misaka Tokisai. I'm from Fairy Heart along with Mirai! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. " Misaka smiled warmly towards the other girl and held out her free hand to her, the other still holding onto Mirai's with their fingers entangled in an embrace that probably wouldn't falter for a while. Luckily for Mono it wasn't Misa who was present. Misa would've acted a whole lot different, cynical even. But for now it was just sweet little Misaka, whom was more of a lamb than her sly fox vexing counterpart.

The introduction was cut short as Mirai's brother came flying through the air like a prancing unicorn pooping out rainbows and glitter. It would be overwhelmingly bizarre behavior for anyone whom hadn't dealt with him before but Misaka knew Mitsuki all too well. She also knew how Mirai would react to being assaulted and showered in love in front of everyone. So she did the unthinkable for one as reserved as she seemed to be. She let go of Mirai's hand and threw her arms out wide, allowing one of her sweetest smiles to widen upon her face as she called out to him. " OH MITSUKIIIIIIIII IT'S YOU! " Her soft voice sounded sickeningly delighted, eyes even managing to sparkle like they were splattered with hundreds of stars. She threw her arms around him as she intercepted the hug, squeezing him and wiggling around giddily. " I missed you, you handsome eccentric hunk of love! " Misaka and Mitsuki had always gotten along, it was Misa that clashed heads with the overly zealous brother. " When are you taking me out to dinner? I've only been waiting six years. " She said with a small pout, lower lip quivering for extra effect, knowing Mitsuki wouldn't be able to resist her charms. Her embrace didn't end as she snuggled him closer like a favourite teddy bear that she never wanted to part with.

Meanwhile Mirai was probably having a mental break down or popping a hernia over the scene playing out before him.

Mirai Yamada - Fairy Tail Guildhall

d9d90db03cdd59e7b6536b3e71cedc8b.jpg

"Yeah, suuuure." He started, clearly replying to the pleads of innocence of the Slayer duo, presenting quite the skeptical tone. "Just don't end up doing something that will make Hibiki beat you two." He finished with a sigh, as he clearly knew that even if he tried to say something to restrain them the duo would manage to get themselves into trouble anyway. His intent of giving another advice was quickly dispelled by the feeling of Misaka's grip once more tightening, as he unconsciously turned to check on her, barely managing to hold a sigh of relief when he noticed that it was just a reflexive action to being blinded by change in illumination and not really something serious.

When he managed to regain his previous field of view, the situation already changed considerably, as a girl was now clinging on Darius and Dante was apparently searching for a fight, again. When he was about to once more make a comment about the Slayer's behaviour, his thought was suddenly cut by a familiar voice of a girl entering his ear, naturally answering. "A long time indeed... You're Momo, right? Masaki's... Ex-Something." He quickly answered, naturally thinking that the girl was the one he was more familiar with rather than her sister, a somehow awkward blunder resulting from his lack of contact with the continent mages in the last six years. He used the time succeeding this answer to examine the ambient better, slowly familiarizing himself with the guild hall that he hardly frequented before and searching for familiar faces while faintly hearing Misaka's amiable introduction.

The faint moment of distraction was short lived though, as he soon heard the familiar voice of his brother as he dashed towards him. He was already prepared for the usual shower of love that his energetic older brother always expressed when they saw each other when he felt Misaka's hand loosening before letting go of his own hand, throwing her arms over Mitsuki and intervening to save him from the contact that always made him feel awkward. His immediate reaction was showing an expression reminiscent of an abandoned puppy as the girl happily giggled and talked with his older brother, that he managed to hide in the span of a second. He didn't even know what to do in the next moment, putting a deadpan in his on face while he watched the scene, clueless about how he was supposed to act in such a situation.  "Err... Can you please let go of my brother Misaka? I also didn't see him in the last six years...He managed to say, muttering the last part in a tone that didn't exude that much of an excessive liking for his brother. After all, while he did like Mitsuki a lot, considering him his only remaining family, he couldn't help but feel a little tempted to punch him while seeing him being so... Overly amiable with Misaka and at the same time manage to get a little depressive over her apparent willingness to directly embrace him, that resulted in not only one but a handful of complicated feelings surging on his heart, that somehow made him talk in an overly emotionless, nearing the robotic, tone, that consequently made his sentence sound somehow lifeless, something out of place when considering the words said.

Mitsuki Yamada 

"FEELING THE LOVE!!!"

tumblr_n2byntAFVu1slag7po7_1280.jpg

Mitsuki had his target locked, and was prepared to make contact. But he was unexpectedly intercepted. Although at first he didn't recognize her, for it having been so long. He immediately remembered, and his face lit up with excitement."Aaahhh, Misaka!" Mitsuki cheered, embracing her happily. He wrapped his arms around her, and gave her the biggest hug possible. As well as receiving a delightful hug from her.

He suddenly lowered her, and put his hand on her side. Looking deep into her eyes,"Oh Misaka, you're a vision of loveliness, as always. Upon seeing you my heart skipped a beat!" He said as he began dancing with her, spinning her around, and moving about the guild gracefully avoiding the other guild members.

"The way you intercepted my hug, it was truly magnificent! I cannot admire anyone more so than I admire you right now. I apologize for not being able to take you on any date, but how about this instead." Mitsuki suddenly released Misaka, allowing her to fall back. Then he caught her in his other arm, letting her dip back slightly. He moved his face closer to hers, and in a serious romantic tone said."How about we get married?" 

Whether Mitsuki was serous or not wasn't made apparent. As his brother soon chimed In. Mitsuki readjusted Misaka to her feet. Keeping a arm ovee her shoulder."Oh dear brother, how you touch my heart! I to missed you greatly, it's been...hard to say the least. I have no one to console in here. I've kept to myself more than not." Mitsuki said removing his hat for a moment, and making a solemn expression. Which seemed to make him look older, for only a moment. 

Then he smiled again, and made his lips curled, into a cat like smile."So what have you been up to brother? Training hard I hope, have you improved any Misaka darling? We should really catch up, it would be delightful!" Mitsuki said,  nuzzling Misaka affectionately."I could also take Misaka on a date! It's a win win situation! So what do you say brother dear? May I have that hug I was seeking earlier?" Mitsuki asked, placing his hat back on, and holding his other arm open for a hug.

@Kyuubey @Spanner @Embaga Elder @Jackaboi @others in the ft guild

Ayano simply watched as Sora laughed when Timothy was rammed by what looked like Clara. she wondered how long he was going to be knocked out for thi time... At least sora was able to explain most of the mission before that happened. Abel wondered if the guild was always getting into brawls and rough-housing, Sora answered his question first then dashed on ahead. "Well Abel I'm afraid you wouldn't be wrong there. Just do what I do and watch from a place you won't be hurt." Ayano followed Sora inside and instantly felt relaxed. Mitsuki must've been behind it trying to calm everyone down and stop the fighting. Although Sora seems to have inhaled too much, she was stumbling around the guild hall like a drunkard after losing a drinking contest. It was so bad that the slayer had to hold on to a stranger to avoid falling on her loose laces. This was humorous even for the vampire. She chuckled a little before speaking. "Well Timothy's not the only one to get into these situations." Soon Ayano returned to her usual expression and noticed they had a lot of visitors. She was surprised to hear that the visitors were members of the guild Fairy Heart. Soon Ayano remembered that Hibiki was the master of that guild. If all these members were visiting then would Hibiki be doing the same. Ayano considered going to hide somewhere or just not getting involved. But she figured that wouldn't solve anything, either way knowing him he'd just blank Ayano the whole time. Sora was acting weird though, she still hasn't let go of that Fairy Heart member yet, instead they just both stared at each other. Ayano didn't like how the man was acting either, he looked suspicious, almost as if he was using hypnosis on Sora from the way they wre staring at each other. If he tries anyting then she'll be the first one to act.

@Kyuubey @Embaga Elder @Phayne @Spanner @LeSoraAmari @Zareh @Solemn Jester @WoodenZebra @Rhodus

Erick "Ladon" Viritra - Crocus Outskirts

7ae3d5b817d9f050a10162c4a7ad55ca.jpg

Ladon couldn't help but get speechless after he heard Yama's voice scolding him from the lacrima because of his language, as he definitely didn't expect something like that while fighting a supposed Dark Mage, having to spare a few seconds to adjust his mind to the the sudden change of perspective. "Then... I'm in the wrong..?" He managed to ask in a depressed tone that came from both, his lack of a reason to fight and the older S ranked mage reprimanding him for his behaviour. "I'm sorry, Onee-san. I judged you a little too fast." He finally uttered after hearing the girl's phrase, unconsciously maintaining his roguish behaviour even while sincerely trying to express his regret for the previous behaviour, an action fueled by habit that he immediately regretted.

Before he managed to correct himself, the masculine voice of Rasil, that immediately asked about his presence. He didn't even have the time to think about an excuse before Lily Ann answered for him, giving him all the opening he needed to get out of the awkward situation. "Geez, i didn't know you had company." He loudly sighed in an exaggerated way to demonstrate his frustration, directing an apologetic smile to Rasil. "Sorry Bro, i won't disturb your girl anymore."  He said before ebefore walking away from the two dark mages, managing to direct a last mischievous gaze to Lily Ann before departing, an act that despite looking like a simple hoodlum-like wooing was meant to give her the confirmation that he understood her true allegiance in his own irreverent way.

Tall, dark and handsome... Pfft. He inwardly thought, showing his traditional mischievous grin as soon as he turned  back to the two dark mages. I can't wait to call Yama like that as soon as I get back. Best nickname ever. He happily giggled while thinking about Yama's reaction to such an awkward alias, clearly amused by the thought of using it as soon as possible. His road from now on was clear, as he planned to stop on crocus to rent a vehicle, an extra expenditure meant to hasten his travel back to his guild.

Eric was waiting for an explanation for this sudden reveal. How the hell did Tyson have a child? Let alone one that looks older than Bella. Speaking of Bella she was having the time of her life laughing at Eric's expressions and reactions. Then she ended up shoving the lolli in his mouth. Eric just looked at Bella wondering what's going through her head on a daily basis just from how much she laughs. Well there's no way he could stay mad at her. Besides there are more presing things at hand. Tyson said that he couldn't explain why he has a child but he did say that he has no experience with raising children. "What makes you think I do? I know I'm an uncle and you are too but it was Miles and Kathy who's done most of the hard work. I'm just here to make sure Bella doesn't get into any trouble those two deal with the noise outside." Eric listened as Tyson said he was worried that he wouldn't be a good father. Eric simply sighed, he's never really seen Tyson this way before but he wasn't surprised either. Everyone's human after all. "Hey... I don't really know if this is true but I heard that being a dad comes naturally. You learn from your mistakes and so on. But what do I know huh? I can't really provide much help but I have faith. Maybe after Miles and Kathy are back you can ask them for advice." Eric looked at the boy who now Eric assumed to be his nephew in law from now on. Eric gave a kind smile to show he's harmless. "Hey there kid. What's your name? Mines is Eric Grangly. Nice to meet ya!"

bellaredd.png

And

thanosredd.png

Bella was pretty much entertained even though she did shove some of her lollipop into Eric's mouth.. Not that she cared, she went back to eating her lolli and looking between Tyson and Eric like she knew what they were talking about. All she heard was a few words she knew how to say as well as 'father'. One of the famous words in her book. As Eric went ahead and spoke to the little boy not much older than her, she grabbed the Lion from her uncle and looked at Tyson -Her other uncle- and reached forward, wanting him to take it and play with her. "What noise does kitty make?" she asked, holding the Lollipop steadily as she waited for her Uncle's reply. Blinking and thus making her eyes switch back to red, looking just like her father again. Her eyes were the most special part of her body, they changed at random and it could seriously confuse people if they had no idea about her changing colored eyes. Kathy had been trying to see if it was mood and of course, it wasnt. Which is why it was considered random. Without thinking, she began to quietly mumble her ABC's again because lets face it, its a catchy song for a two year old.

Thanos looked at the redheaded toddler in the black-haired males arms, just holding her as she ate a lollipop as well as hand his father her toy. Before he could try to hide or walk off to check out somthing that caught his eye, the male holding the child had spoken to him and introduced himself as Eric. He was obviously excited but Thanos was a little worried but thought he should try to at least say hi and tell Eric his name. Despite being shy more than anything "Thanos..." the child replied "Hi..." he gave a shy wave and then looked at his father for a little help but seemed to be distracted at the moment and he looked back at Eric. Why did he have to be so shy!? What was he so scared about? The poor kid had no idea but he was getting there. Learning to be a little open. "Who is she?" he asked, pointing up to the little girl in his arms. She was quite adorable, he even noticed her eyes changing colors too which was pretty epic in itself and cool.

Crocus Outskirts

Lily Ann's expression was soft as she listened to Yamato talk, saying she could come home if she wanted, apologizing for losing the lacrima, and calling the red haired; apparently named Ladon; off, as she had asked she lifted her swirling two colored eyes and smiled at him, "You really shouldn't sneak up on people, I've had a bad day; as I've said..." Lily Ann frowned just slightly and immediately stopped talking as if she knew Ladon; if someone had a communication lacrima she obviously knew them but what to do what to do...? Just as her tune changed in seconds, her expression darkening someone was running towards her yelling about being home and she glanced up at Rasil, "The red head was hitting on me and won't go away, I mean I get it I'm gorgeous, but he's not my type. As for the lacrima, I'm talking to a friend of mine, but what happened to you Rasil? I sensed your magic earlier, I guess it's more to say what did you do? Oh wait...you caused us a mess didn't you?" Lily Ann pinched the bridge of the nose and sighed low, two colored eyes flickering over to Ladon; whom she leveled with a deep scowl and dark glare, "Get out of my sight before I lose my temper, which isn't long by the way. Also sorry tall dark and handsome I have to go, Rasil may have gotten us in trouble." She couldn't talk to him properly like this and cut off the minor stream of magic keeping the channel open, she really didn't want to get Yamato in trouble but she tucked the lacrima back in her pocket.

Without preamble she hopped up on her feet causing her skirt to flare up slightly, showing Ladon the mark still sitting on her outer right thigh; a Blue Pegasus mark, that thankfully only Ladon would see since Rasil was coming up to them on the opposite side; not that he hasn't seen it, but what she needed to keep hidden was her connection to BP, she would not risk them. Once on her feet she grins at Rasil and stands at his side, her palms up now to show off her GH mark; almost proudly, "Shall we head out Rasil dear? You've still got things to do right? Let's go, again before more guards come after us, we don't have the time to take out Red there." Her hand rested on her hip, which was cocked to the side, screaming 'stubborn female', even down to the fact her chin lifted slightly, she was ready to go and be done with all this; though she wasn't sure where Rasil wanted to go, back to GH or to question more people about his brother. Oh right, internally she flinched at the thought, his brother had been Moses; someone Lily Ann had known as 'Celestia' so she felt a little sympathy and a little responsibility to help him find his brother, which was why she was traveling with him now. Food for thought, stop thinking about it and focus, she refocused finally staring at Rasil while she waited.

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Shiro couldn't help it, she arched a white brow as Laura got up and tried to swing at her, well hell she'd missed and was headed for the ground, without a second thought her hands shot out and caught the woman around the waist to prevent her from actually faceplanting on the wood of the floor. "I'm sorry Laura...so sorry. I...ran away, I couldn't handle the responsibility Maya tried to leave on me...so yes I ran away. I'm sorry. When you're less drunk I'll let you hit me all you like for worrying you so...while I'm here I'll buy a newer set of the communication lacrima so you won't lose contact with me again. I know it's not enough but...I also paid for the repairs for your apartment, I went to the old apartments first." Shiro helped set the woman back on her chair, and she...gave the woman a hug; nothing like what she used to do, Shiro felt cold to the touch though, and though the light coming off her skin got gentle, it was still there just under her skin.

Then her eyes fell on Phineas who had echoed Laura's thoughts that she was dead...but she thought he stopped contacting her because he'd moved on...he had hadn't he? Seeing him that guilt ripped through her chest, especially when she noticed he was passed out...and she didn't know what to do, where the hell were Nikolas and Ferra? Oh wait...she blinked and ducked into the LS kitchen for a bit, there was a clatter sound once she found whatever she was looking for and in seconds she was back in the main hall, placing a plate of food in front of Laura, then shaking Phineas slightly to wake him up; because he had a plate of fresh cooked fish in front of him. "Both of you need to eat, the food will absorb the alcohol in your system and help you feel better. Come on Phin wake up, don't make me splash icy water on your face." Not that she really needed it, her hands were freaking ice on the brunette's back, even through his clothes. What she wasn't saying or trying to pay attention to was how handsome he'd gotten over the last six years, here she was looking as if she didn't belong here, and there he was; yes drunk and passed out, but holy...she kept her hand on his back until he woke up while the other covered her face to hide the red starting to show up. You don't deserve it so stop thinking about it Shiro, wake him up, visit, get those lacrima, then leave...but...he is safe. She sighed with relief then, no longer considering him in the way she used to; for now, she'd remind herself a million times more she was sure, but she could still be nice.

Erick "Ladon" Vritra - Crocus Outskirts

Ladon couldn't help but get speechless after he heard Yama's voice scolding him from the lacrima because of his language, as he definitely didn't expect something like that while fighting a supposed Dark Mage, having to spare a few seconds to adjust his mind to the the sudden change of perspective. "Then... I'm in the wrong..?" He managed to ask in a depressed tone that came from both, his lack of a reason to fight and the older S ranked mage reprimanding him for his behaviour. "I'm sorry, Onee-san. I judged you a little too fast." He finally uttered after hearing the girl's phrase, unconsciously maintaining his roguish behaviour even while sincerely trying to express his regret for the previous behaviour, an action fueled by habit that he immediately regretted.

Before he managed to correct himself, the masculine voice of Rasil, that immediately asked about his presence. He didn't even have the time to think about an excuse before Lily Ann answered for him, giving him all the opening he needed to get out of the awkward situation. "Geez, i didn't know you had company." He loudly sighed in an exaggerated way to demonstrate his frustration, directing an apologetic smile to Rasil. "Sorry Bro, i won't disturb your girl anymore."  He said before ebefore walking away from the two dark mages, managing to direct a last mischievous gaze to Lily Ann before departing, an act that despite looking like a simple hoodlum-like wooing was meant to give her the confirmation that he understood her true allegiance in his own irreverent way.

Tall, dark and handsome... Pfft. He inwardly thought, showing his traditional mischievous grin as soon as he turned  back to the two dark mages. I can't wait to call Yama like that as soon as I get back. Best nickname ever. He happily giggled while thinking about Yama's reaction to such an awkward alias, clearly amused by the thought of using it as soon as possible. His road from now on was clear, as he planned to stop on crocus to rent a vehicle, an extra expenditure meant to hasten his travel back to his guild.

Rasil Brandheart 

Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

Rasil's eyes squinted suspiciously at them. Something was fishy about this, and not in the good way. Like when his brother would beat him with a salmon. More like something wasn't right here. Rasil had seen her supposedly former guild mark before. But he didn't say anything because she had convinced him she was no longer attached to the guild. 

The red haired guy seemed to confirm her story. Then quickly made his way out of the scene. Rasil smiled, and ran next to Lily happily putting his arm around her." Okay, let's get going to the guild before those other mages arrive." He said referring to the mages he had scuffled with previously.

He wasn't sure they had followed him but he didn't want to take any chances. He looked back at crocus grimly, then back to Lily." Come on we don't have much time! Let's go, let's go!" He said shoving her slightly probably the most pushy he had ever been." No one saw my brother, so there's no point in being here!" 

Eric was waiting for an explanation for this sudden reveal. How the hell did Tyson have a child? Let alone one that looks older than Bella. Speaking of Bella she was having the time of her life laughing at Eric's expressions and reactions. Then she ended up shoving the lolli in his mouth. Eric just looked at Bella wondering what's going through her head on a daily basis just from how much she laughs. Well there's no way he could stay mad at her. Besides there are more presing things at hand. Tyson said that he couldn't explain why he has a child but he did say that he has no experience with raising children. "What makes you think I do? I know I'm an uncle and you are too but it was Miles and Kathy who's done most of the hard work. I'm just here to make sure Bella doesn't get into any trouble those two deal with the noise outside." Eric listened as Tyson said he was worried that he wouldn't be a good father. Eric simply sighed, he's never really seen Tyson this way before but he wasn't surprised either. Everyone's human after all. "Hey... I don't really know if this is true but I heard that being a dad comes naturally. You learn from your mistakes and so on. But what do I know huh? I can't really provide much help but I have faith. Maybe after Miles and Kathy are back you can ask them for advice." Eric looked at the boy who now Eric assumed to be his nephew in law from now on. Eric gave a kind smile to show he's harmless. "Hey there kid. What's your name? Mines is Eric Grangly. Nice to meet ya!"

And

Bella was pretty much entertained even though she did shove some of her lollipop into Eric's mouth.. Not that she cared, she went back to eating her lolli and looking between Tyson and Eric like she knew what they were talking about. All she heard was a few words she knew how to say as well as 'father'. One of the famous words in her book. As Eric went ahead and spoke to the little boy not much older than her, she grabbed the Lion from her uncle and looked at Tyson -Her other uncle- and reached forward, wanting him to take it and play with her. "What noise does kitty make?" she asked, holding the Lollipop steadily as she waited for her Uncle's reply. Blinking and thus making her eyes switch back to red, looking just like her father again. Her eyes were the most special part of her body, they changed at random and it could seriously confuse people if they had no idea about her changing colored eyes. Kathy had been trying to see if it was mood and of course, it wasnt. Which is why it was considered random. Without thinking, she began to quietly mumble her ABC's again because lets face it, its a catchy song for a two year old.

Thanos looked at the redheaded toddler in the black-haired males arms, just holding her as she ate a lollipop as well as hand his father her toy. Before he could try to hide or walk off to check out somthing that caught his eye, the male holding the child had spoken to him and introduced himself as Eric. He was obviously excited but Thanos was a little worried but thought he should try to at least say hi and tell Eric his name. Despite being shy more than anything "Thanos..." the child replied "Hi..." he gave a shy wave and then looked at his father for a little help but seemed to be distracted at the moment and he looked back at Eric. Why did he have to be so shy!? What was he so scared about? The poor kid had no idea but he was getting there. Learning to be a little open. "Who is she?" he asked, pointing up to the little girl in his arms. She was quite adorable, he even noticed her eyes changing colors too which was pretty epic in itself and cool.

Tyson Redd

masrur_by_finnborden-d5hnrqr.png

Tyson would have explained it to Eric, but he couldn't. If anyone knew she could be in trouble. As well as Thanos." We both know I'm not the best with others. I don't know how to communicate with people my own age. Let alone a child." Tyson said in response to his first question.

Then he considered his words, and nodded reassured slightly."If that's the case, then I'm slightly less worried. Your right, I should ask Miles, and Kathy about this as well. I had planned to, but their dealing with a masochist outside. I know because he smelled of sweat and shame." Tyson explained, then turned to his niece. He bent lifted the lion, and frowned. Hmm what did the lion sound like."Well sometimes it goes grrr." Tyson said having the lion playfully tackle Bella."But mostly it goes like this, Rawr." Tyson more said the word than made the noise, but he still had the lion playfully nom at Bella's neck. Then he sat down, and continued playing with Bella. Awaiting the return of Miles, and Kathy.

@Jackaboi @Britt-21 @Embaga Elder @Arius LaVari @Spanner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back