Fairy Tail IC

Reveal hidden contents

Scheherazade.(Magi).240.1430713.jpg

Kelica Zefara

Fairytail Guild Hall

Kelica was trying to focus in on something, anything, in-front of her. She'd had training right, she was a strong wizard yes? And yet, right now, all she could hear was complete and utter silence. The sheer cold and emptiness was something she had hoped she would never feel again, but it seemed what was Kelica's greatest strength was also her greatest weakness. The screaming slowly died down but her mouth gaped wide like she were still screaming but without the sound. Her whole body shook and trembled. It wasn't long however before the Forest Mage was enveloped in a pair of arms even as her head still remained tilted down and her eyes were wide and glassy. Was someone rubbing her back? The girl sniffled for a moment as her mouth slowly shut, her hands snaking forward to clasp onto the shirt of whomever was before her. Fingers curled and clinging almost desperately as she tried her hardest not to cry. Watery emerald eyes peering up slowly to see it was Ryu of all people, right there before her, holding her close.

She wanted to speak, to talk to him, to tell him what was wrong but she just couldn't. She looked absolutely terrified. She felt cold all over. She felt someone come close to Ryu and her's side, spotting Mitsuki who was kneeling now. "W...what are you-?" She managed to say in a half way broken voice, before he placed his hand on her head and started to whisper to her. Kelica's sniffling abruptly stopped, as her eyes glassed over almost too suddenly. Her breathing which had been labored and panicked, slowed down like she were in danger of falling asleep. He said to calm down and said she wasn't alone, but she was. She felt a warmth inside her, that was trying to fill the void but as good as his intentions were, it was not the warmth of the Forest she loved. It was different, and she could sense that almost instantly. Kelica tensed up despite his efforts to calm her, almost of the verge of starting to cry once again. "E...everything is not... o..okay... everything is far... from okay.." She said in words that broke. She heard Sera's voice as she approached and shook her head, almost violently, starting to grow more hysterical by the second. "How will it be alright?! They are dead... all dead.... all of them all.."

She heard Bastion call out suddenly making her cower in at least a portion into Ryu just by reflex, her fingers tightening harder around his shirt as if to distance herself a fraction from all the people. At least till Bastion knelled beside her and took her hand, causing Kelica to shift slightly in Ryu's arms and face him more, peering to his face, trying to focus in on him alone to try and calm herself. But she was struggling even now. It was so.. silent.... so quite. "T..the voices Bastion. Their gone. All of them.. just... gone..." She tried to explain. in that same broken voice. She sniffed harder lowering her gaze to the floor, fingers threatening to tear through Ryu's very shirt by how hard she clung to it. That was until she heard a voice that made her blink halfway confused, before she heard more words. She must have been dreaming right? Wasn't Noah at Margret Town only moments ago? She saw him in the portal and yet-

She felt the hand on her thigh and looked up to see Noah, sitting there watching her as he continued to talk. She'd been convinced he had been hurt, or worse, but now here he was just in-front of her. Kelica's hands slipped from Ryu's shirt as she turned fully and almost threw herself into Noah, wrapping her arms like a leech around his torso as she buried her face into his neck, curling up in his lap as the tears only continued, stronger now. Like the shock was subsided and the sadness was hitting her like a tonne of bricks. Her hands now clasping at his back and shirt in a ferocious embrace like she didn't ever want him to leave again. "You were gone... when I woke up.. then Lamia got attacked... I was so worried and then.. the Forest it just... it's gone Noah it's gone!" Sobbing harder into his shoulder.

@Zooks @The Elder @Solemn Jester @Rhodus @AnyoneElsePayingAttention

Bastion had never felt or heard what Kelica did, he had no idea how it affected her, he got a glimpse just now, with the sudden disappearance of the forest and Bastion frowned deeply, though he knew it wouldn't be long until Noah came along, straight to Kelica's side and speak of the Djinn, there he was. He rushed in and Bastion; being the respectful person he was, slid out of the way, carefully letting the blonde's head gently. "My Queen...don't fear, I'll make whoever did that to the forest pay. Noah...hmm...I think you should take Kelica home to rest, I'm going to stick around for awhile and make good on my promise." And he would make good on that promise, what he didn't tell Kelica was that he would be here for a few weeks maybe, planting trees to start helping the restoration of the forest around Magnolia, because Magnolia didn't look right without the beautiful trees. Whoever had done this would pay, painfully and slowly, for hurting Kelica.

Bastion left Noah to take care of the small blonde, he knew better Noah was the only one who could help her right now, so he would do what his magic was made for. He lifted his gaze and tilted his head at Ryu; whom he only realized was Ryu, because he matched Kelica's description of him perfectly, "Yo, didn't I hear something about some prisoners? I'm wondering what you're doing with them, not that I want to help with them no I'm simply curious if they've got any information on who would have done this to the forest around here." His mismatched eyes blazed with no small amount of anger, one a bright blue the other a poisonous purple, as if in response to his spiking temper a few of those poisonous purple orbs floated around him; though they didn't explode, thankfully. His eyes kept darting over towards the sobbing blonde and his own heart clenched for her, he was way more empathetic than he ever admitted, especially when it came to Kelica and he just hoped she'd feel better soon.

MyBannerMaker_Banner (4).jpg

Noah held Kelica tightly as he practically jumped into his arms. She sobbed into his shoulder as she said that the forest was gone. Noah knew just how hurt, and weak she was. I know Keli, I know. I'm okay, I'm here now, and Lamia is winning. The forest you can bring back, but you have to rest first. Noah said as he rubbed the back of her head. Just as Bastion said, I'm going to take you back home, where you can rest easy. I won't leave you until you're fully rested. I'll be by your side the entire time. Noah kisses Kelica on her head, before lifting Kelica up in his arms. He looks at Bastion. We'll be back soon. Noah then turns his attention towards Frank, the Eagle, and Fate, the wolf. Come you two, we're going home. The two creatures followed Noah out the guild hall.As Noah stepped outside, he senses the remaining demonic energy left around. It sent a small chill down his back. He looks up at the smoke covered sky, and without a word a lightning bolt breaks through the smoke and strikes down onto Noah and the creatures, transporting them back to Mithweld.

Soon a lightning bolt strikes down within the center of Mithweld. The first to exit the smoke were Fate and Frank, who took off to do there own thing. Noah on the other hand walks towards their wooden cabin which is etched into the tree, Kelica first planted. Noah walks towards their bedroom where he places Kelica on the bed, soon joining her. He wrapped his arms around her, to comfort her as she continued to cry. Noah didn't care how long it will take. He was willing to stay with her for however long she wanted. @Zooks @Arius LaVari @FAIRYTAILGUILD

katherineredd.png

"I didnt say I felt sorry for those mages, Miles..." Katherine glanced at him, seeing his head laying back and facing towards the ceiling. "Just how you executed your attack was something uncalled for..." Mrs. Redd looked away from him, still sipping at her drink. Maybe she was just overreacting, but the more she thought about it, the more it just seemed wrong. So wrong. The more she thought, the more she drank till there was nothing left but ice. She pulled her lips from her straw and looked at the glass which had confirmed that she indeed drink it much faster than usual. I didnt think I'd drink that so quick... she thought to herself, putting the glass onto the table and sitting back on her side of the couch. It was just one time that this happened the way it did...maybe next time would be different. Kathy sat there in Silence, really not wanting to talk with her husband after being so bother- Wait. Since when did she care as much as she did? When did she care about what happened? This was something new and she did not like the sudden change in her personality. Even after having her Daughter, she changed, but she didnt think she changed this much. This irritated her greatly as she got up from the couch and pulled up her hood. Walking away from Miles.

They were a light guild and shouldnt let themselves lower into torture against an enemy. No matter how long or short. Was it because she wanted to maintain the light and good in their guild? Maybe it was because if someone went dark, it was almost impossible to ever come back. This was Grimoire heart! The evil above evil! They did horrible things. Made horrible things. Tried to wipe out light guilds and stop them from stopping them with their evildoings. Maybe Miles was in the right and she just got upset at such a fact of what she witnessed. Sure, it had been a different perspective and side of him...But he was still the loving man she fell for from the way beginning. There was nothing to worry about here. They just needed to remove the threat and that was it. No matter what way it had to happen. The mage stopped in her footsteps and turned back towards the couch, seeing her husband still sitting there with his cigarette lit and the smoke coming from it. Her eyes shifted to the doors which opened to reveal a young woman who tried speaking to the guild. But her voice had been just as soft as Katherines because she heard nothing at all and merely read her lips.

Kathy approached the girl and spoke in her usual soft tone "Hello... Do you need help with something...?" she asked nicely, her face, however, had been blank and her hood had been above her head. Later on she'll talk with Miles and fix things with him. Say she's sorry and give him a nice hug.

Last edited by a moderator:

There was a moment of silence between Yamato and Lily as he held the book in front of her. One thing he wasn't sure he was glad to see was when tears started rolling down her face. Perhaps it was a sign that Yama's words really got through to Lily. She tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault that things turned out this way, that it was hers instead. However Yama simply blamed himself too much. He knew there was so much he could've done over the 6 years Lily was away. That's why he would never accept anyone taking the blame aside from himself. However Lily said something else which slightly confused him. "I'm an unstable person...and if I ceased to exist then I wouldn't be a threat anymore, there's only one way I'll stop...while I've got my head on straight..." That sentance worried Yamato to no extent. There was only one possible conclusion he could draw from that statement. Yamato got his wind magic ready, just in case she tried to do something she won't ever be able to return from. However surprisingly Satoshi has finally come back from his especially long mission. It has been ten years since Yama last seen his brother but despite wanting to go properly greet him, there was still dire stakes at hand. Gladly Satoshi filled the hole with a pool of water just in case Aleria can't hold the guild hall any longer.

Drawing his attention back to Lily she said something odd. Something that just baffled Yamato's mind as a whole, throwing his concentration on his wind magic off course for a few moments. "Not real? Lily... What do you mea..." He was cut off when Lily formed an earthen dagger in her hand. At this point Yamato was certain of her intent. He tried to get his wind magic to form a gust to blow her off balance but it was already too late. Lily had already plunged the dagger deep into her own heart. Yamato's eyes widened in response as he dropped the book on to the ground, he panicked, trying to reach out for her. "Lily!!!!" But once again it was in vain. Lily's entire body had vanished into tiny particles of ethernano. Further supporting the fact that she really wasn't a real person. The guild hall has also been saved with the crater finally closing up. However these facts alone made no difference to Yamato's sorrow. 

(Listen to this if you like. I just found it fitting to add.)

Yamato fell to his knee's, looking at the ground where Lily once stood. Does spending six years in Grimoire Heart really do this to a person? He thought in his head. He reached out for the book that belonged to Lily and merely stared at it. At one point he felt something warm trickle down his own face. Looking at the book he couldn't help but simply say. "Who cares if you aren't real... You still lived... You were still one of us... And you will always hold a place in our hearts." Yamato had a moment of silence for the departed member of Blue Pegasus before finally standing on his own two feet. Looking somewhat reawakened. What has he been doing this whole time? Grimoire Heart has been commiting so many attrocities for the past six years and all he did was remain in the guild hall. Meekly hoping that they would make a wrong move. But no more. Now is about time that Yamato stopped 'playing it safe.' "I would like to have everyone's attention please. Some of you might not understand yet but let me make this clear. The reason Celestia has disappeared for six years was because she was working undercover for us in Grimoire Heart. This is her true identity. Lily Ann. Now she has come back and this is what they did to her. Lily did not take her own life this day. This was the doing of that despicable dark guild, so now I've had enough. Now I plan to show them why they should never have inticed the fury of a pegasus... We have lost a dear member of the guild today. So know we shall pay them back in kind!" Yamato paused, looking towards the guild master with eyes no longer filled with sorrow, but determination. "Guild Master. I wish you to grant us permission to go on the offensive."

@Talon @Maki @Zooks @Spanner @Jackaboi @Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari @Kyuubey @The Elder @LeSoraAmari

"Just why would Ferra care about anything to do with you, Nikolas?"

The twins paused at the door, Nikolas transforming back into his human self and staring up at the strange guy that Phineas had looked for Valken under. The half-Neko placed a hand on his hip, then raised that same hand with the wedding ring on it. "You'd better not be implyin' anything about me and my wife," he said coolly, lowering the hand slowly. "I fought long and hard just for the right t'love her, and I damn well won that battle after three years. Jeez, man, if I didn't know any better, I'd say yer the jerk who didn't let me near her for six months," The Neko sighed, looking a little disconcerted now. Who had stuffed a pencil up that guy's ass?, he wondered, watching as Millie practically dragged him off to her office. For a good ol' talking-to about manners, hopefully. 

Phineas was giving Nik the look; sighing, Nikolas transformed back into his scythe form, giving Phin the chance to catch him and run out to where the kidnapper dude was. As he ran, he ran right into a battle occurring in front of the guild hall; Noah, Kou and a Fairy Tail Mage vs. Some Powerful Grimoire Heart Chick. They appeared to be winning, so Phineas figured that it would be a better idea to just find Valken and get the hell back into the guild hall. "Missing nephew!" he called over his shoulder, considering that the best way to describe what the hell was going on. "We'll find him, no need to panic! Ferra!" He spotted his sister-in-law, scrambling towards her. They would need some help. Probably. "Bad news. Valken's gone missing. We could use some help looking to make sure he didn't end up in the wrong hands. In other news, I think the guild has organized a reunion without telling us. Seriously. What the hell?"

Ferra Saedor

Ferra sighed as she sat on the roof top of a building simply watching everyone fighting Mitsu. She didn't see a need to help or intervene, she'd tracked down and killed any of the mages that hadn't fled or already been killed, so here she was sitting on the roof surveying the destruction. Margaret Town had been the only home she'd ever knew, and now here it was a shadow of it's former self. Friends and people she had known injured, dying, or already dead. Homes destroyed, landmarks....even her favorite noodle cart! Oddly the food ranked up near the rest of the stuff, close but not quite there. She looked down when Phineas ran over and shouted up at her. She stared blankly when he told her Valken had gone missing, really it was just a way to suppress her inner rage at the fact that they'd even been able to get to Valken. "What do you mean by a reunion?" She asked, arching a  brow.

She then sighed and shook her head, "Better question how did you manage to lose my son?" She added. "He was protected in a cage I made to hold all of them, inside a barrier Shiro had put up.." She said, sighing heavily and standing up. "Where did you see whoever took him run off to?" She asked.

"I didnt say I felt sorry for those mages, Miles..." Katherine glanced at him, seeing his head laying back and facing towards the ceiling. "Just how you executed your attack was something uncalled for..." Mrs. Redd looked away from him, still sipping at her drink. Maybe she was just overreacting, but the more she thought about it, the more it just seemed wrong. So wrong. The more she thought, the more she drank till there was nothing left but ice. She pulled her lips from her straw and looked at the glass which had confirmed that she indeed drink it much faster than usual. I didnt think I'd drink that so quick... she thought to herself, putting the glass onto the table and sitting back on her side of the couch. It was just one time that this happened the way it did...maybe next time would be different. Kathy sat there in Silence, really not wanting to talk with her husband after being so bother- Wait. Since when did she care as much as she did? When did she care about what happened? This was something new and she did not like the sudden change in her personality. Even after having her Daughter, she changed, but she didnt think she changed this much. This irritated her greatly as she got up from the couch and pulled up her hood. Walking away from Miles.

They were a light guild and shouldnt let themselves lower into torture against an enemy. No matter how long or short. Was it because she wanted to maintain the light and good in their guild? Maybe it was because if someone went dark, it was almost impossible to ever come back. This was Grimoire heart! The evil above evil! They did horrible things. Made horrible things. Tried to wipe out light guilds and stop them from stopping them with their evildoings. Maybe Miles was in the right and she just got upset at such a fact of what she witnessed. Sure, it had been a different perspective and side of him...But he was still the loving man she fell for from the way beginning. There was nothing to worry about here. They just needed to remove the threat and that was it. No matter what way it had to happen. The mage stopped in her footsteps and turned back towards the couch, seeing her husband still sitting there with his cigarette lit and the smoke coming from it. Her eyes shifted to the doors which opened to reveal a young woman who tried speaking to the guild. But her voice had been just as soft as Katherines because she heard nothing at all and merely read her lips.

Kathy approached the girl and spoke in her usual soft tone "Hello... Do you need help with something...?" she asked nicely, her face, however, had been blank and her hood had been above her head. Later on she'll talk with Miles and fix things with him. Say she's sorry and give him a nice hug.

@The Elder

Carshena awkwardly scratched her head, looking back for a bit more support. Tyrian, the giant beast, gave her a gentle nudge with its knee, She gulped and looked down to Kathy. Carshena stood a solid 10 inches above her, which denied her the courtesy of seeing her face. She looked away with a pain, twitchy smile on her face. She awkwardly pushed two fingers together, asking weakly, "I... I was wondering if Sabertooth was accepting wizards... It really is okay if you guys aren't its' just... I have never done a thing like this before... so apologies if I come off as forced..." When she was done, she gave a wide smile with half closed, pained eyes. she was braced for rejection and knew that she could easily be denied for any reason. Her breath was held tight...

Even after Takeo had charged Dorian he used his ground pound to avoid the kick heading straight towards him. A clever move sure but the part that pissed Takeo off was how niether Rosaline or Dorian tried any counter attacks. In fact they just never acknowledged his presence and had their own lovers quarell. Even if Rosa didn't believe Dorian was alive he didn't want someone to get in the way of their battle. However he soon felt an odd but powerful wave of magic wave through Balsam, @LeSoraAmari it felt immesurably dangerous. He looked out to the distance somewhat intrigued by where it could of came from. However there was more important matters at hand. Takeo clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in anger as Dorian grabbed Rosa and ran off. "Hey! You're not forgetting about me aren't you!?" He shouted as he made one huge leap on top of a small building, jumping up on top of larger buildings and pursuing his targets from above. Eventually Takeo managed to catch up enough until he was practically right beside them. Then he leapt from the building he was on focusing all his magic into his fist and aimed for both Dorian and Rosaline for a strike from above. Combining gravity with his own magic and brute strength, he plummeted down and smashed his fist into the ground creating a huge crater on the point of contact. If his targets were hit then they would suffer substantial damage, but if they dodged then they would at least be sent flying from the shockwave. After completing the attack he just remained still for a moment before looking up to Dorian and Rosa with his eyes filled with a combination of anger and bloodlust. His smile completely vanished. Takeo was going to get serious now.

M3hjVI9.jpg

Rosaline Dreyar

Rosaline's attempt to try and take out both foe's at once didn't go anything according to plan. The Dorian copy cat morphed a giant metal cage around himself, forcing it to act as a sort of Lightning Rode that drew all the current to it before dispelling it right into the Earth and avoiding both people entirely. Rosa might have flipped her lid had her mind been elsewhere, thinking about the huge surge of Satan energy she felt that could only be that of her younger brother. She was well aware he was a Guild Master now and his power and training had seen him control some of the most devastating and most destructive Satan Soul Takeover's, however he had always been so calm and collected. The sheer energy output of this power sent a chill down her spine and felt anything but calm and collected... and that worried Lady Dreyar to no end. Just what was capable of sending her brother to such extreme's? Had that hurt him? tried to kill him? As much as she hated to admit it, she doubted anyone could be capable of such a feat against that wash of power. So what had angered him so?

She needed to know, but just as her mind refused to break from thoughts of her siblings, her gaze snapped to the side as she spotted someone in her peripheral running straight towards and she made a loud OOUFF noise as said person threw her up and over his shoulder, before running to God Knows Where with her in tow. It was the Dorian look-alike, but he was wearing a rubber suit, which was lucky for him because on reflex Rosaline's lightning snapped out at the violent and rushed touch, causing her to fully tense over his shoulder and gritt her teeth, glaring back over at him, but once again her current just washed over his frame like it didn't affect him in the least. "IF YOU PLAN ON KIDNAPPING ME BUDDY, YOU CAN THINK AGAIN!" The enraged blonde woman screamed back at him even as she lifted a fist as if to strike him right on the back of the head. Though she paused momentarily as she heard his voice, her eyes widening a portion as her fist hung suspended. Her fingers however loosened as she unclenched her fist. She didn't believe him, how could she? She watched him die in her arms... didn't she? She grieved for months and months, hell she still grieved now, how could she possibly believe anyone was capable of coming back from the dead? He couldn't be real, he couldn't!...

Her eyes started to burn even harder as she peered to the back of his head, her whole body trembling as she bit the inside of her mouth, holding back the huge wave of tears that threatened to escape and never stop. He sounded just like Dorian... he looked like him, he had his magic... Hell he even smelled just like him! Once again her peripheral spotted a movement up above, this time faster then Dorian simply because he was focused on looking forward rather then up to the sky and instantly her face hardened. The sudden attack cut the huge whirlwind of her mind, grasping onto the back of Dorian's shirt in a fistful suddenly as she leaned her tall framed over his shoulder, enough to see the girl overbalance and start to fall from his back. Still holding onto his jacket, she put a hand out to brace herself into a partial handstand before rolling backwards and taking Dorian with her as she tucked her legs up and onto his back. She rolled, taking the Archer with her before bending and literally leg pressing or otherwise kicking Dorian with not a small amount of Strength to send him flying away as far as she was capable off, and out of harm's way.

Even if a part of her believed he wasn't real, a part of her did and she couldn't deal with him being killed a SECOND time, foe or not. So once he was sent flying, Rosaline found herself laying on her back on the ground and staring up to Takeo with his assault head on. "Of course not, Mr Smiles..." She muttered, realizing she could do nothing as a counter except take the hit as she always did. She reached out as he slammed his fist, cupping her hands like someone capturing a baseball (which was his fist) and trying to slow the momentum but ultimately Takeo still threw the huge attack straight towards her chest causing a punch so strong the girl actually gasped for air as blood spewed from her mouth, the crater rolling outwards with her frame laid smack back in the middle. Her back pressed hard into crushed rocks as she struggled to breath. As Takeo retreated, at least part way, even if it was only a step away, Rosaline's vision was blacking in and out of consciousness. Her breaths were in short sharp spurts, the defining crack of a rib or two sending her pain through the roof.

And yet, she couldn't be called a Dreyar if even now, her vision blurred, she half rolled onto her side and weakly pushed a knee underneath her (clutching at her chest even now) and very weakly began to stand.

How the girl even half got to her knees really was a miracle. But there she was nothing if not stubborn. Even to her last breath.

15812a8614db9218ebcaebd45134ef69.jpg

Kelica Zefara

Kelica felt Bastion's hand slowly lower from her warm cheek, blinking her wet eyes open only long enough to break her face from Noah's shoulder and look back to Bastion, her best friend, even as her lips pierced to try and hold back the tears of saddness and regret. Kelica saw every part of the forest, from every tiny seedling and insect to every tall tree and predator as her family. Every single one had names to her; voices, families. They all felt and loved and were scared just like any human being, at least for her powers. So hear the deathly silence and lingering sensation of death and emptiness.... she was surrounded by people and yet the normal chatter of love and laughter was empty of the nearby forest. She couldn't even begin to describe it. No one could fathom it but her Father alone. As Bastion's hand fell, she snaked out a hand suddenly to let her soft digits link into his own, holding his hand for a moment even as a tiny smile graced her lips. Almost to say, it's fine, when you could tell instantly in her eyes, it would not be. How could it be... She could grow the Forest in Magnolia back, that she did not doubt. But just as she feared this could happen to Magnolia... who was to say it couldn't happen to her Family in Mithweld? The Forest she had worked so hard to grow and protect for 6 years?

Tyson's words echoing in her mind making her throat hitch over... he was right... she was weak, and useless, she couldn't protect her own Forest let alone the inhabitants of Crocus who were even now escaping there for refuge. She was no Queen... just a person with silly powers to talk to animals and plants. Her eyes clouding over even as her face broke further down. "P...Please Bastion..." She managed to choke out. "H...Hibiki. Something... is wrong.. I don't know what it is, but... please, make sure he is okay..." Letting her fingers fall from his own even as her emerald eyes stayed glued to his pale sapphire ones. "And please, stay safe I... I couldn't loose you today as well... I don't want to loose anyone else..." That was it, at that moment her throat closed in refusing to speak even as she curled up in a tiny ball within Noah's arms. Making herself as small and weak looking as she currently felt. Nothing but an occasionally sniffle escaping. As Noah stood and started to walk out, Kelica glanced over shoulder to peer to those inside the Guild Hall. Locking her eyes at least partially, that tiny sad smile still plastered on her face. Saying in a voice with no words, please be safe. Glancing to Clare and her cookies, though she shook her head gently as in no thanks, peering to Mitsuki with that soft smile before her eyes eventually glanced to Ryu and held there. At least till Noah stepped fully out of the Guild Hall and outside.

She squeezed her eyes up gently once outside, she didn't want to see the dark sky above, the ripples of dark energy coming from Hibiki making her more then a little frightful. And in a thunder clap Noah had returned her back to her forest. Kelica barely made a sound except for the occasional sniffle. While the overwhelming mother feeling of the Forest flooded her, almost cradling her in magic as it started to seep back into her very soul, when Kelica glanced out from Noah's hold she could have sworn she saw a woman in white standing with a hand resting gently on the bark of a thick Oak Tree. And yet, when blinked, the woman was gone again. Perplexed, but feeling slightly better like the woman's essence reassured her further, Kelica found herself laying down against the bed inside her own house with a deep outward breath. Her emerald eyes, peering almost distantly to the roof before her head turned a portion to look to Noah as he slipped in beside her and wrapped his arms tightly around her frame. The Forest Mage slowly turned to face him as she brought her hands up to rest almost under her chin, curling her body in tighter and burying her face into his chest. The Forest started to hum in her ears gently, singing a lullaby almost in tiny hushed voices, and with one last small sniffle the mage's head fell more heavily into Noah's arm as she drifted off in a uneasy sleep while her powers and mind recovered. Pushing her head in gently under Noah's as she nuzzled almost in under his chin and took comfort with his warmth, her fingers reaching out to clasp at his shirt and tangle themselves in the fabric.

@The Elder @Arius LaVari @Mr Swiftshots @Rhodus @Solemn Jester @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey (I dunno who else was at FT GUILD HALL ^-^)

albedo_by_koyorin-d95qobt.jpg

Draneri: The Siren

The Siren continued to hum and soothe the boy held up tight within her arms. She heard some whispers of Sabertooth Guild talking about a 'Masaki', her glowing golden eyes drifting downwards to peer to the injured teen within her grasp and continuing to let her long fingers slip through the boy's red hair gently. His whole body now limp within her own, though that was a good thing as he now felt very little pain and furthermore the lower heartbeat would see any bleeding he did possess to lessen quite substantially. It was no fix, but it was a start yes? The Siren peered around the room, noting none had actually offered up any semblance of a blanket or a pillow. But Draneri was resourceful if nothing else, even as she cradled his head gently she let a huge black wing kept curled around his side as she gently tilted him against the table and let him lay against her wing and feathers, feeling for all the world like he were lying on only the comfiest of feather down blankets. That same wing even curled around his frame to drag along his top and around his front, literally using her wing as a full blanket for the boy to keep his temperature steady as she stabilized him. The advantage being she could just as easily peel her wing away to expose his back should anyone of a further medical expertise need to expect it.

Her soft lullaby turned to a gently hum and eventually flowed to a uneasy stop, though she stood by his side all the same. (It's not like she could move anywhere with her wing pinned regardless). Her eyes slipping upwards to gaze across the room, her heightened hearing picking up the mention of Katherine going to speak to their Guild Master, Sho, for more help. That name rung a bell, after all he was the Guild Master who had given her her Sabertooth Guild Mark a day before the Grand Magic Games. With that soft bemused smile still on her face, she turned her head till Big Redd himself wandered closer to her and she watched him with an idle expression. Almost on the verge of bored though it was probably more on the distasteful side by the slight narrow of her long eyelashes. "It's nice to see you up on your feet again, Big Redd." Her tone just as cutting and direct as she always was around him. Years it seemed and she still couldn't help but get that flicker of annoyance around him. "Last I remembered you were on your knees barely able to stand. I'm glad you've mastered walking like a Bipedal Human now."

Though as his attention turned to Masaki, the Siren broke her dark gaze from him to peer to the boy again an almost instantly her expression softened and her voice remained soft. Incredibly so, so only Tyson may have heard her. "This is not a small injury for your kind... I have seen many die from less then this. While I have stabilized them there is really nothing I can do. I know no healers, for I have never needed to." Glancing to her spare wing and reaching out with her long fingers and onto the bend in the bone, fingers hardening like claws before with a huge and audible CRACK Draneri winced as she broke her own wing in something almost horrifying to watch. But almost the moment her fingers had draw off, the wing flexed and snapped back into place as the feathers smothered down, like she had never ever broken it in the first place. "My kind regenerates at an incredible pace. If I could, I would offer my regeneration up to Masaki to heal his wounds, even if only for a moment. However Siren blood does not work in the same way as, say, Vampire blood might. So there is nothing more I can do."

Her lips piercing before she glanced up to Tyson with those same determined and hard Golden eyes. "Is there a healer you know of? I do not mind flying to retrieve them. Surely you know someone in a Light Guild who can heal..."

Kazuo Takara

976678460c01845f6b582c8687e625cc.jpg

Kazuo had been out cold for the entierty of whatever the hell had been going on. The outside was fighting it's own battle while he was fighting his own. In his dark abyss, he had been enjoying the one person that had been on his mind since the day he left. Her soft touch, her expression, her embrace. But there was something so wrong...It felt as if she was there but he knew way too better that this wasnt real...But it felt so real. The sounds of commotion starting to finally pierce his ears, breaking what resting time he had. This started to cause his body to kick into gear, thinking that he still needed to fight when awake. Fight for his life, fight out of anger. Due to this, his body began his takeover. Black markings appearing on his body, his hair barely able to grow a little wilder due to being too long. But it did change a bit. His eyes went from gold to red and there it was, his Titan Form. When he opened his eyes, he seen a Man with a cloak, seeming to hide them from whatever. He looked over to his side and saw a young woman injured as well. Looking back towards Kami and speaking "I'm getting out of here." his voice had been a little more rough due to his takeover. Despite his weakened state, he was going to see what the hell was going on. From the magic power he felt in the air, it had been so strong. THere was clearly more than one person outside of this cloak, doing who knows what.

Without arguing with the person trying to keep him safe, he got out and ran towards the source of magic power. When he got there, however, he saw a familiar blonde down on the ground and a male retreating as if he finished the deed. It was amazing that Kazuo could still run and actually be forced into his Titan form with the little magic power he had. Then again, being in his takeover for more than 5 years was gonna increase his capacity pretty damn well. Looking around the crator, there had been nothing else but rubble and distruction. Just what the hell happened here? When he looked towards where the guild hall should be, there was nothing. It was gone. As much as he wanted to know what the hell happened, he turned his attention to the Familiar blonde and ran towards her, "Rosa!" he called out, seeing her move to her knees but the sight of blood did not reassure him. In fact, it shot fear and worry into him through the form. He dropped to his knees and skidded right to her, ignoring the minor injuries he may have caused. His hand lifted and cupped her cheek, helping her look at him "Look at me, Rosa." he seen her expression. She was stubborn all right. But her condition would worsen if he didnt get her out to safety. The blood hadnt been much of external, but it was internal. Evidence from the blood that had leaked from her mouth. "I need to get you out of here. If I dont, you will die." he dropped his hand and moved to her side, pulling her into his arms.

He had been careful lifting her "Dont close your eyes, okay? Just keep your eyes on me." he glanced down at her before gettingh er out of the area "I'm not going to lose you again." his heart pounded just hearing how she was breathing. It wasnt smooth, it was rough and in spurts. Which worried him even more. Using the magic power of what he had left, he shadow walked with what he could, holding Rosa close to his chest till he came up from the shadows. His heart ached for Rosa, to know that she was in pain and he couldnt do anything about it. He needed a healing mage. Or someone who did some sort of healing. "If only I had something to call up a healing mage..." he muttered, looking down at her and placing a soft kiss on her head. What he didnt realize is that he was actually close to Kami again. Though he couldnt see due to the cloak being a type of item to hide whatever it's covering.

Kelica Zefara

Kelica felt Bastion's hand slowly lower from her warm cheek, blinking her wet eyes open only long enough to break her face from Noah's shoulder and look back to Bastion, her best friend, even as her lips pierced to try and hold back the tears of saddness and regret. Kelica saw every part of the forest, from every tiny seedling and insect to every tall tree and predator as her family. Every single one had names to her; voices, families. They all felt and loved and were scared just like any human being, at least for her powers. So hear the deathly silence and lingering sensation of death and emptiness.... she was surrounded by people and yet the normal chatter of love and laughter was empty of the nearby forest. She couldn't even begin to describe it. No one could fathom it but her Father alone. As Bastion's hand fell, she snaked out a hand suddenly to let her soft digits link into his own, holding his hand for a moment even as a tiny smile graced her lips. Almost to say, it's fine, when you could tell instantly in her eyes, it would not be. How could it be... She could grow the Forest in Magnolia back, that she did not doubt. But just as she feared this could happen to Magnolia... who was to say it couldn't happen to her Family in Mithweld? The Forest she had worked so hard to grow and protect for 6 years?

Tyson's words echoing in her mind making her throat hitch over... he was right... she was weak, and useless, she couldn't protect her own Forest let alone the inhabitants of Crocus who were even now escaping there for refuge. She was no Queen... just a person with silly powers to talk to animals and plants. Her eyes clouding over even as her face broke further down. "P...Please Bastion..." She managed to choke out. "H...Hibiki. Something... is wrong.. I don't know what it is, but... please, make sure he is okay..." Letting her fingers fall from his own even as her emerald eyes stayed glued to his pale sapphire ones. "And please, stay safe I... I couldn't loose you today as well... I don't want to loose anyone else..." That was it, at that moment her throat closed in refusing to speak even as she curled up in a tiny ball within Noah's arms. Making herself as small and weak looking as she currently felt. Nothing but an occasionally sniffle escaping. As Noah stood and started to walk out, Kelica glanced over shoulder to peer to those inside the Guild Hall. Locking her eyes at least partially, that tiny sad smile still plastered on her face. Saying in a voice with no words, please be safe. Glancing to Clare and her cookies, though she shook her head gently as in no thanks, peering to Mitsuki with that soft smile before her eyes eventually glanced to Ryu and held there. At least till Noah stepped fully out of the Guild Hall and outside.

She squeezed her eyes up gently once outside, she didn't want to see the dark sky above, the ripples of dark energy coming from Hibiki making her more then a little frightful. And in a thunder clap Noah had returned her back to her forest. Kelica barely made a sound except for the occasional sniffle. While the overwhelming mother feeling of the Forest flooded her, almost cradling her in magic as it started to seep back into her very soul, when Kelica glanced out from Noah's hold she could have sworn she saw a woman in white standing with a hand resting gently on the bark of a thick Oak Tree. And yet, when blinked, the woman was gone again. Perplexed, but feeling slightly better like the woman's essence reassured her further, Kelica found herself laying down against the bed inside her own house with a deep outward breath. Her emerald eyes, peering almost distantly to the roof before her head turned a portion to look to Noah as he slipped in beside her and wrapped his arms tightly around her frame. The Forest Mage slowly turned to face him as she brought her hands up to rest almost under her chin, curling her body in tighter and burying her face into his chest. The Forest started to hum in her ears gently, singing a lullaby almost in tiny hushed voices, and with one last small sniffle the mage's head fell more heavily into Noah's arm as she drifted off in a uneasy sleep while her powers and mind recovered. Pushing her head in gently under Noah's as she nuzzled almost in under his chin and took comfort with his warmth, her fingers reaching out to clasp at his shirt and tangle themselves in the fabric.

@The Elder @Arius LaVari @Mr Swiftshots @Rhodus @Solemn Jester @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey (I dunno who else was at FT GUILD HALL ^-^)

Kazuo Takara

Kazuo had been out cold for the entierty of whatever the hell had been going on. The outside was fighting it's own battle while he was fighting his own. In his dark abyss, he had been enjoying the one person that had been on his mind since the day he left. Her soft touch, her expression, her embrace. But there was something so wrong...It felt as if she was there but he knew way too better that this wasnt real...But it felt so real. The sounds of commotion starting to finally pierce his ears, breaking what resting time he had. This started to cause his body to kick into gear, thinking that he still needed to fight when awake. Fight for his life, fight out of anger. Due to this, his body began his takeover. Black markings appearing on his body, his hair barely able to grow a little wilder due to being too long. But it did change a bit. His eyes went from gold to red and there it was, his Titan Form. When he opened his eyes, he seen a Man with a cloak, seeming to hide them from whatever. He looked over to his side and saw a young woman injured as well. Looking back towards Kami and speaking "I'm getting out of here." his voice had been a little more rough due to his takeover. Despite his weakened state, he was going to see what the hell was going on. From the magic power he felt in the air, it had been so strong. THere was clearly more than one person outside of this cloak, doing who knows what.

Without arguing with the person trying to keep him safe, he got out and ran towards the source of magic power. When he got there, however, he saw a familiar blonde down on the ground and a male retreating as if he finished the deed. It was amazing that Kazuo could still run and actually be forced into his Titan form with the little magic power he had. Then again, being in his takeover for more than 5 years was gonna increase his capacity pretty damn well. Looking around the crator, there had been nothing else but rubble and distruction. Just what the hell happened here? When he looked towards where the guild hall should be, there was nothing. It was gone. As much as he wanted to know what the hell happened, he turned his attention to the Familiar blonde and ran towards her, "Rosa!" he called out, seeing her move to her knees but the sight of blood did not reassure him. In fact, it shot fear and worry into him through the form. He dropped to his knees and skidded right to her, ignoring the minor injuries he may have caused. His hand lifted and cupped her cheek, helping her look at him "Look at me, Rosa." he seen her expression. She was stubborn all right. But her condition would worsen if he didnt get her out to safety. The blood hadnt been much of external, but it was internal. Evidence from the blood that had leaked from her mouth. "I need to get you out of here. If I dont, you will die." he dropped his hand and moved to her side, pulling her into his arms.

He had been careful lifting her "Dont close your eyes, okay? Just keep your eyes on me." he glanced down at her before gettingh er out of the area "I'm not going to lose you again." his heart pounded just hearing how she was breathing. It wasnt smooth, it was rough and in spurts. Which worried him even more. Using the magic power of what he had left, he shadow walked with what he could, holding Rosa close to his chest till he came up from the shadows. His heart ached for Rosa, to know that she was in pain and he couldnt do anything about it. He needed a healing mage. Or someone who did some sort of healing. "If only I had something to call up a healing mage..." he muttered, looking down at her and placing a soft kiss on her head. What he didnt realize is that he was actually close to Kami again. Though he couldnt see due to the cloak being a type of item to hide whatever it's covering.

Kami, and Mitsuki

images (18).jpg

Mitsuki's eyes grew big, they teared up, and his bottom lip began to quiver. He couldn't help but sob after feeling the emotions of Keli. Who was currently in Noah's arms, and crying herself. He watched as Noah lifted her, and began heading out of the guild. Mitsuki wanted to smother Keli in his embrace, but decided against it. As he didn't want to get in the way, the forest was exactly what Keli needed, and of course he was of no help. Mitsuki sobbed even louder at this thought, and the soft smile Keli sent his way. He was suddenly clinging to the closest person to him, who as it turned out was Bastion. 

Mitsuki had been paying close attention to the interaction between Keli, and Bastion. He had picked up that Bastion was more or less Keli's best friend."Waahh! Keli's so lucky to have friends like you, and Noah! I wish I wasn't so useless!" He sobbed, still clinging to Bastions arm. Then he pulled away, and looked up at Bastion. Who was clearly much taller than him, although this didn't seem to register with Mitsuki. Who simply smiled wiping the years from his own eyes. Although now they were red from crying."Oh hello, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Mitsuki, a good friend of Keli's. Although I suppose everyone is a friend of hers, well except the bad guys." He said scratching his head seemingly confused by his own words. Then he smiled as a thought suddenly popped into his pretty little head."Oh I know! Since you're such a good friend of Keli's as well, would you like to help me? I was thinking maybe we could regrow that forest that was destroyed! For Keli!" Mitsuki suggested, with a carefree expression on his face.

Meanwhile back at Blue Pegasus, Kami was tucked away safely behind his cloak with Alara, and Kazuo. He was more concerned with keeping them safe than helping the others. As he knew they could hold their own. So he patiently sat out of the way, waiting for the fight to end. But he was slightly surprised when Kazuo awoke. Now in Titan mode,"Oh um..I don't think that's a good idea." Kami said slightly concerned about his condition. But didn't attempt to stop him. After all if he was capable of walking, and keeping his takeover form then maybe he wasn't so badly hurt.

So Kami turned his attention to Alara, and lifted her in his arms."Wow sis, I didn't know you where such a compassionate person. You should be careful, that kind of thing could get you killed one of these days." Kami said a big white smile gleaming down at Alara. He was preparing to take her somewhere for medical treatment since Kazuo had left. That was until he heard Kazuo who was holding the blond woman who had out Alara through the guild wall. She seemed badly injured, and Kami wasn't one to hold a grudge. So he moved slowly towards them. Creeping along like a shadow, then once he was right behind them. He popped his head out of his cloak smiling gallantly."If you'd like I can assist you? Maybe I can let you borrow my lacrima, or perhaps find a healer from the guild. Although I'm not certain we have one." Kami asked suddenly, more than willing to help.

@Britt-21 @Mitchs98 @Zooks @Arius LaVari @The Elder (Anyone else around them)

anime-boy-demon-weapon-white-hair-anime-363.jpg

The Siren continued to hum and soothe the boy held up tight within her arms. She heard some whispers of Sabertooth Guild talking about a 'Masaki', her glowing golden eyes drifting downwards to peer to the injured teen within her grasp and continuing to let her long fingers slip through the boy's red hair gently. His whole body now limp within her own, though that was a good thing as he now felt very little pain and furthermore the lower heartbeat would see any bleeding he did possess to lessen quite substantially. It was no fix, but it was a start yes? The Siren peered around the room, noting none had actually offered up any semblance of a blanket or a pillow. But Draneri was resourceful if nothing else, even as she cradled his head gently she let a huge black wing kept curled around his side as she gently tilted him against the table and let him lay against her wing and feathers, feeling for all the world like he were lying on only the comfiest of feather down blankets. That same wing even curled around his frame to drag along his top and around his front, literally using her wing as a full blanket for the boy to keep his temperature steady as she stabilized him. The advantage being she could just as easily peel her wing away to expose his back should anyone of a further medical expertise need to expect it.

Her soft lullaby turned to a gently hum and eventually flowed to a uneasy stop, though she stood by his side all the same. (It's not like she could move anywhere with her wing pinned regardless). Her eyes slipping upwards to gaze across the room, her heightened hearing picking up the mention of Katherine going to speak to their Guild Master, Sho, for more help. That name rung a bell, after all he was the Guild Master who had given her her Sabertooth Guild Mark a day before the Grand Magic Games. With that soft bemused smile still on her face, she turned her head till Big Redd himself wandered closer to her and she watched him with an idle expression. Almost on the verge of bored though it was probably more on the distasteful side by the slight narrow of her long eyelashes. "It's nice to see you up on your feet again, Big Redd." Her tone just as cutting and direct as she always was around him. Years it seemed and she still couldn't help but get that flicker of annoyance around him. "Last I remembered you were on your knees barely able to stand. I'm glad you've mastered walking like a Bipedal Human now."

Though as his attention turned to Masaki, the Siren broke her dark gaze from him to peer to the boy again an almost instantly her expression softened and her voice remained soft. Incredibly so, so only Tyson may have heard her. "This is not a small injury for your kind... I have seen many die from less then this. While I have stabilized them there is really nothing I can do. I know no healers, for I have never needed to." Glancing to her spare wing and reaching out with her long fingers and onto the bend in the bone, fingers hardening like claws before with a huge and audible CRACK Draneri winced as she broke her own wing in something almost horrifying to watch. But almost the moment her fingers had draw off, the wing flexed and snapped back into place as the feathers smothered down, like she had never ever broken it in the first place. "My kind regenerates at an incredible pace. If I could, I would offer my regeneration up to Masaki to heal his wounds, even if only for a moment. However Siren blood does not work in the same way as, say, Vampire blood might. So there is nothing more I can do."

Her lips piercing before she glanced up to Tyson with those same determined and hard Golden eyes. "Is there a healer you know of? I do not mind flying to retrieve them. Surely you know someone in a Light Guild who can heal..."

Tyson Redd

0629cb494d6d64b59288d84f1fe61ca548ab13ca_hq.jpg

Tyson simply shrugged when she mentioned him being unable to walk."It's alot easier to stand when your not sucking the life out of me."  He sighed still looking as indifferent as back then. He sat down, and listened to her comments on Masaki's wounds. He knew they where bad, and wished he could do more to help him. After all Masaki was family to him, and Miles. Tyson had trained him after all."Yes, but Masaki is no normal human. I've seen him grow stronger, even stronger than me. Which is slightly annoying considering I'm the one who trained him." Tyson said although he smirked slightly proud of the fact.

He then blinked at Draneri, confused by her next action. "You know, you could have told me you healed fast.....I would have believed you. I understand your plight though, I'd take on his wounds if I could." Tyson lowered his head, this wasn't right. First he was dead, and then he was back. Then he was seriously injured again. It was beginning to seem like Masaki couldn't stay out of trouble.  Tyson sat back, and squinted suspiciously at Draneri."Hmm, your way to helpful you know that." Tyson said rubbing his hand through his mess of red hair. He knew the guild master was probably busy, and he could only think of one other person to help."Well, there's a forest with a healer in it. Her name's Keli, hopefully she's there now." Tyson said leaning closer to Draneri, and whispering directions to the forest to her."Make sure you're not followed, and the Keli...I'm sorry about what I said." Tyson grumbled the last bit, suspicious of those around him. He wasn't sure if any Grimoire Heart mages could be hiding near by. He was also slightly annoyed that he had to have Draneri apologizing for him.

@Zooks @LeSoraAmari

Timothy Harvard: Back on the Road

A Father's Last Wish.jpg

Timothy lied down for a while, he felt somewhat useless and unsure of what to do. He was already bad in shape and needed to get himself repaired somehow. Funny enough, this is the first time that he ever had to deal with an injury as this one. A broken arm and such....he fought many rogue wizards and monsters before but why now? Perhaps he was getting rusty in his old age...after all machines do degrade faster than any human...but it couldn't be that...could it? Only one way to find out...

As he placed the bottle on the floor, using his good arm; Tim picked up a small knife to rip open his chest revealing a metallic chassis. He puts down the knife and pushes a plate on his chest opening the inner workings displaying a variety of gears, wires and all sorts of technical machinery but what really stood out to him was the nearly empty fuel tank and a lot of rusted areas...this could only mean one thing...

"I'm dying..." he said with some shock in his tone. Trying to take a few deep breathes before coming with terms on the situation. This kind of mess would require some more extensive methods that wouldn't be found here in the city. He had to go back...he placed down the bottle that Kelica gave him on the table and wrote a little note next to it.

Thank you for the potion, it really worked. My arm is as good as new.

He left the infirmary without anyone noticing...during these times, it would be wise not to add anymore salt to the wound. He imagined about how the guild master along with Sora and Ayano would think of his disappearance...hopefully he'll come back sooner than later. As he exited out the door and sneaking away in silence he smiled to himself "Take care of yourselves...." he said finally dissapearing for now.

@Jackaboi @Zooks @Kyuubey

When Grant mentioned the screams of the damned Rasil couldn't help but smile, and nod."Those screams of agony make me so envious." He said staring off into space dreamily. Then he frowned when the old priest said he was joking."Oh....Um okay....also really you aren't mad? I was following orders, but usually that doesn't keep people from wanting revenge." Rasil said a look almost as if this idea fascinated him.

He wasn't disappointed that he wasn't a masochist. More relieved, it meant that he didn't need to compete for other people's sadistic affection. What did bother him was that Grant was a Pacifist, more or less. The idea almost grossed Rasil out, he shivered at the thought."How could someone not be a fan of pain? I honestly don't understand it." He simply nodded at his next statement, understanding how boredom could make people do crazy things.

The Priest next question caught Rasil off guard. He tilted his head considering it, and thinking hard. He placed a finger on his lips as he thought. Then he spoke smiling childishly,"I guess you could say it's just circumstances. Plus when you work with a much of dark mages it easier to get your fix of pain." Rasil took off his shades, and placed them in his pocket. Looking around to see if Master Lucien was coming. He was very interested to hear what Master Lucien wanted to say to Grant. So he sat down and crossed his legs, just staring at Grant blankly."So, why were you in the middle of nowhere? All alone, must be lonely," Rasil said tilting his head innocently at Grant.

@Jackaboi @Mitchs98

Grant heard more footsteps approaching his cell, those steps turned out to be Rasil, aka the one who got him into this mess. He had a rather odd expression on his face, somewhat feline like, clearly signifying that Rasil wasn't planning on taking this seriously. The dark mage took out a random pair of sunglasses and put them on, despite being indoors... No windows... Well aside from that he asked what grant thought of the dungeon. Then said he wanted to apologise for beating the priest into submisiion and asked if he was a masochist. "What do I think of the cell? I don't know what could be better than the screaming voices of the damned! I'm joking by the way and also it's no problem, you were just following orders right? As for your question you must have the wrong idea. I'm actually not a big fan of pain, whether that'd be inflicting it on others or on me. Guess you could say I'm just some old fool who doesn't like to hurt people." Grant chuckled a little, his mind drawing back to the guard he was making fun of. "If your wondering about your buddies then I guess you could say I was pretty bored. So I decided to liven things up a bit. I'm lucky that your guild master wants me concious for a little chat." Grant had one more look at Rasil. He was certainly weird... Not really because he's a masochist but rather he was too cheerful for a dark mage, the priest couldn't really sense even the slightest ounce of evil off him. Perhaps he was being used as a puppet. Those times where Rasil used to visit his church also helped set that kind of air about him. "Tell me Rasil... Why are you working for Grimoire Heart? You don't look very evil to me..."

@Solemn Jester @Mitchs98 (Mentioned)

Lucian Grey

Lucian had been busy the past while getting a room for Keira set up. Of course he didn't actually have it filled with toys or anything, no. He simply got a room with no exit, windows, or light save for the door out  and a light fixture on the ceiling. He wanted her alive and relatively unharmed when the little whelps parents' showed up to collect her so he had to select somewhere out of the way from the rest of the guild. That done he soon walked to the cell blocks Grant was being held on, his calm smile ever present on his face. Once in the room he cleared his throat, staring between Rasil and Grant. "I trust Rasil has kept you company?" He asked, though it was really more of a sarcastic statement.

He grabbed a chair from against one of the nearby walls the guards liked to laze around in and sat in front of Grant's cell with his leg casually crossed over the other. "So tell me Father, what do you know about your son's involvement in Fairy Heart?" He inquired, wanting to get straight to the point. He had no reason to not just simply be honest as to what he wanted, and that was information. He figured he likely kept into semi-constant contact with his son, and if the son was anything like the old man he more than likely let several things slip through his communications...things Lucian was determined to figure out.

@Mitchs98 @LS_PEEPS 

Phineas paused at Ferra's question about how he and Nikolas could have possibly lost Valks; that took a moment of thought. He but his lip, then remembered something about Nikolas stabbing someone repeatedly in the hand while screaming like a maniac. Oh yeah. That small incident before Shiro put up the shield where Phineas nearly died. That dark Mage must have been fairly good at sleight of hand, then, seeing as Nik and Phin had pretty good senses. Most of said senses were blocked out by the overwhelming noises of damage and destruction and the smell of shit burning. 

Two Nekos with migraines. It sounded like a good book title to Phineas. Maybe he'd call up their father and tell him to write about that. Knowing their dad, it would be loaded with dry humor, but oh well. "Well, first of all, I say that because over half the people that left the guild have returned for this day specifically. Back to the pressing matter of the hour, the offender's either one of the crazies who attacked the guild hall only to kicked out or someone who is actually good for whatever reason. If this were normal, everyday Margaret Town, we would have found him quicker, but—"

"—But we both got earaches and Phin's scented Valks in two places at once. The guild hall, near this weirdo emo jerk, and somewhere in the streets, gettin' further 'n' further away," scythe-Nikolas interrupted. He could still hear what the guy he'd pretty nicely said welcomed to Lamia Scale said, and it still stung pretty badly; just from his tone it was easy to tell that something was bugging him. He was ridiculously close to marching back into the guild hall just to punch that dude and dare him to say that one more time, but he had developed some common sense. Plus he had a missing baby to worry about. Okay, knowing Valken, the kid could have done some gymnastics and snuck out, but Nikolas doubted the kid would get very far doing that without Nik or Phin rushing him back to the safe spot Ferra had created. 

"How 'bout we split up the search?" Nikolas suggested, transforming to his humanoid form so he could join in the conversation better. "One of us could check the guild hall again, and the other two will go lookin' in the streets. My senses are a bit fucked up, but I can try to catch his scent if I just focus." 

Taylor
1483133-bigthumbnail.jpg

Taylor was knocked out she hit her head pretty hard from the attack she was holding onto her gun she didn't know what wahat was going on she was just laying down in the rumble of the building her head was bleeding as she was just dreaming she start to wimper she heard everything from what they were talking about she just twitch her hand she was in so much pain at the moment' ow my head hurts so much' she thought ' lily is dead' she thought as she was hurting she didn't know where was her friends at she just heard everything what was going on she wasn't able to make it out of the building she was stuckshe was in so much pain she couldn't feel her leg' someone help me' she thought as she was sleeping she couldn't open her eyes @Jackaboi

Last edited:

"Circumstances eh? Heh... Guess that kind of thing can't be avoided." Rasil's talk about getting his fair share of pain made it kinda obvious that he was defiitely into the recieving end. But surely there was better options than joining a dark guild... Well aside from that, Rasil asked why Grant was staying in the middle of nowhere, Just sitting inside a church by himself. "Well that is quite the story to tell I'm afraid. Guess I could say that your guild destroyed my old home and family so I didn't really have a choice. But with age I seem to have taken a liking to the quiet life so I kinda just made that church my permanent home." Thinking about the church Grant did remember that Rasil set the place on fire. He wondered if the mage felt bad about it. "Oh well buildings can be repaired so I'm not too bothered about the church." Once again Grant could hear footsteps approaching his cell. This time he could feel an evil and malicous presence drawing closer with it. "Ah... Looks like your master is coming to grace us with his presence." He said as the Guild Master Lucian Grey revealed himself from the shadowed corridors. Lucian instantly started the conversation with a sarcastic comment. But a sarcastic comment always comes with a sarcastic reply. "Oh of course. Rasil here has been great to chat with. You know he's actually quite chatterbox. Too bad this guild doesn't have basic manners. I thought it was common courtesy to offer a cup of tea when you have guests." Grant told himself that he would have to be careful about what he's saying. He somehow gets the feeling that Lucian doesn't mind killing off prisoners. Whether they have information or not. When Lucian proceeded to ask about Darius and his involment in a guild called Fairy Heart, he thought the day Darius left the church. Saying that he was going to "get revenge on Grimoire Heart." Grant simply sighed with a smile before answering the dark masters question. "You wanna know what Darius has been up to do ya? I don't really know how I feel talking to a dark guild about my family. Especially a dark guild that already destroyed my family once before. Ah how do you guys stand having conversations without a good cup of tea? I can already feel my throat drying up."

"Circumstances eh? Heh... Guess that kind of thing can't be avoided." Rasil's talk about getting his fair share of pain made it kinda obvious that he was defiitely into the recieving end. But surely there was better options than joining a dark guild... Well aside from that, Rasil asked why Grant was staying in the middle of nowhere, Just sitting inside a church by himself. "Well that is quite the story to tell I'm afraid. Guess I could say that your guild destroyed my old home and family so I didn't really have a choice. But with age I seem to have taken a liking to the quiet life so I kinda just made that church my permanent home." Thinking about the church Grant did remember that Rasil set the place on fire. He wondered if the mage felt bad about it. "Oh well buildings can be repaired so I'm not too bothered about the church." Once again Grant could hear footsteps approaching his cell. This time he could feel an evil and malicous presence drawing closer with it. "Ah... Looks like your master is coming to grace us with his presence." He said as the Guild Master Lucian Grey revealed himself from the shadowed corridors. Lucian instantly started the conversation with a sarcastic comment. But a sarcastic comment always comes with a sarcastic reply. "Oh of course. Rasil here has been great to chat with. You know he's actually quite chatterbox. Too bad this guild doesn't have basic manners. I thought it was common courtesy to offer a cup of tea when you have guests." Grant told himself that he would have to be careful about what he's saying. He somehow gets the feeling that Lucian doesn't mind killing off prisoners. Whether they have information or not. When Lucian proceeded to ask about Darius and his involment in a guild called Fairy Heart, he thought the day Darius left the church. Saying that he was going to "get revenge on Grimoire Heart." Grant simply sighed with a smile before answering the dark masters question. "You wanna know what Darius has been up to do ya? I don't really know how I feel talking to a dark guild about my family. Especially a dark guild that already destroyed my family once before. Ah how do you guys stand having conversations without a good cup of tea? I can already feel my throat drying up."

Rasil Brandheart

Rasil smiled innocently frowned at Grants response. He figured that may have had something to do with it."Oh, that's unfortunate, at least you're oooooohhhh nevermind. I forgot most people aren't okay with being locked in a cell, and possibly being tortured." He said a strange confused feeling sweeping over him. He titled his head, trying to place the feeling. Then he finally figured it was probably just gas, not like he was feeling guilty or anything.

Rasil leaned forward as he feel Lucien approach, and whispered in Grants ear."Umm, if you don't get tortured to death after all this is over. I'd like to still be friend," at that moment Lucien appeared, and Rasil back up from Grant casually. A big smile on his face. He looked back, and forth between Lucien, and Grant. Not really one to understand sarcasm, he felt a warm feeling in his chest as Grant said he was enjoying Rasils company."I'm so glad that I could help pass the time." Rasil said his bottom lip trembling, and his eyes big and wet with his tears. 

Then he heard Grant mention tea, and ran out of the area quickly. After a bunch of loud clattering, and crashing, not to mention a few screams of delight from Rasil. He returned with a tray of tea, sugar, and creamer. He waddled over to the cell, and placed it down. Then began to make tea for them."Okay so how do you two take your tea?" 

@Jackaboi @Mitchs98

IMG_1148.JPG
View attachment 252817
@The Elder @hudhouse

Miles sighs and takes another hit from his cigarette, before leaning back in the couch. He leans his head back as he thinks about past conversations he's head about his uses with his aura; some of them were repetitive. Miles then turns his head towards Katherine as she was downing the rest of her drink. He figured she didn't even notice how fast she was drinking it. He turns his head back still thinking, but being so quiet Katherine left him alone. He then sits up leaning forward and watches as she walks away. Its okay...you won't have to worry about me. He says softly as she walks away.

He looks down at his whiskey bottle and takes a sip, before getting up and walking towards Tyson. He looks at Masaki and Draneri then at Tyson.
How's he doing?? Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Zooks Zooks

katherine.png

The Elder The Elder hudhouse hudhouse

Kathy hadnt been bothered by the height difference and spoke softly "It doesnt come off as forced..." she informed the wizard "Right now is not the best of times to trial a new Wizard to the guild. Seeing as our respective city has been destroyed, we have our hands full..." she then looked around and then back towards the new wizard "Seek our guild master. You'll know who he is by his magical power..." Katherine informed her "He wears a cap and a duster-like jacket..." she nodded to the girl and turned away from her "It seems he hasnt walked in yet...Just take a seat and wait for him..." Katherne couldnt do anything for this Wizard. Sure, she had bene S class and could probably test her now, but she needed to run the perimeter and make sure they wouldnt be ambushed once again. They didnt need anymore surprises. Not today...not for the next few hours either. Looking towards Draneri and Tyson, she spotted her husband walking over and her eyes shifted to Masaki He'll be okay. the mage thought to herself.

Lionel rushed in, running up to Kathy and spreading his small wings to lift onto her shoulder "What's wrong, Lionel?" she asked as he looked towards the front doors, which she went outside and looked around to see if anything had been Wrong "YOu want to keep eye out of the city..." he looked at her and she nodded "Okay... Transform, I'll be right back." she then let him hop off and onto the grass, changing into his much larger form and she went back inside, moving towards Miles and grabbing the necklace he had around his neck, tugging him to look at her and she yanked him down into an unexpected kiss and broke it short "I'm going out... Protect Masaki and the guild, Miles..." she said before releasing him and walking out, her cloak waving about behind her as she stepped out. Climbing onto the enlarged Lionel and he took off, flying around the City and keeping an eye out for any GH Mages​

shohead

shoportrait
Sho had been combing through the extensive collection of files that were housed in his office, the enormous assortment of records having more than doubled since he’d become the guild master. Unfortunately, despite the how comprehensive the selection of information he had was, he still had been unable to learn anything further about the Grimoire Heart attack. He looked up as, for the second time that day, he saw Katherine standing opposite him on the other side of his desk. He listened silently when she began to explain the situation to him, nodding to show his acknowledgement when she had finished her explanation. “I see,” he replied simply, standing up from where he sat behind his desk and walking over to where Katherine stood. “I would indeed like a more thorough explanation, but that can wait until later. Masaki’s injuries take precedence. Go return to the others gathered in the guild hall. I will join you there shortly.” After he had finished directing Katherine to return to the guild hall, he walked over to one of the enormous filing cabinets that lined the walls of his office. He pulled open one of the drawers, retrieving a sizable first aid kit from the rear of the drawer. He closed the drawer and relocked the filing cabinet before making his way out of his office and beginning to descend the stairs to the main area of the guild hall. It took him a few minutes to reach the ground floor, as the Sabertooth guild hall was significantly massive. He looked around at the members gathered there when he reached the ground floor, before spotting Masaki and walking over in his direction.
He knelt down next to where Masaki had been laid down and opened the first aid kit he had brought. He spent a good few minutes examining the extent of Masaki’s injury before he began to treat him. He set to work taking care of the wound, sterilizing it before taking a needle and thread out of the first aid kit and using them to sew the immense gash in Masaki’s back. After he had finished sewing up the wound he took out a large gauze pad and affixed it to the outside of the wound. Having finished his treatment of Masaki’s injury, he gathered up the contents of the first aid kit and stood up, walking over to where Miles was.
I’ve done all I can for now,” He said, handing the first aid kit to Miles. “He’s no longer at risk of bleeding to death, but infection of his wound is still a possibility. Make sure you monitor his condition regularly, and replace his bandages every few hours, or whenever they become saturated with fluid. There should be instructions in the kit on how to properly administer the bandages and it’s rather simple so you shouldn’t have any trouble. I am going to return to my study to resume my research into the attacks. Don’t hesitate to call on me again if you need anything further.” With that, the tall guild master turned and silently walked back up the stairs to his office at the top floor of the guild hall.
Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder

((My apologies for how long this post took. I had it mostly finished, but then the site update hit, and I wanted to give it a few days so most of the issues with the new forum software could be ironed out))

Last edited:
View attachment 283863

The Elder The Elder hudhouse hudhouse

Kathy hadnt been bothered by the height difference and spoke softly "It doesnt come off as forced..." she informed the wizard "Right now is not the best of times to trial a new Wizard to the guild. Seeing as our respective city has been destroyed, we have our hands full..." she then looked around and then back towards the new wizard "Seek our guild master. You'll know who he is by his magical power..." Katherine informed her "He wears a cap and a duster-like jacket..." she nodded to the girl and turned away from her "It seems he hasnt walked in yet...Just take a seat and wait for him..." Katherne couldnt do anything for this Wizard. Sure, she had bene S class and could probably test her now, but she needed to run the perimeter and make sure they wouldnt be ambushed once again. They didnt need anymore surprises. Not today...not for the next few hours either. Looking towards Draneri and Tyson, she spotted her husband walking over and her eyes shifted to Masaki He'll be okay. the mage thought to herself.

Lionel rushed in, running up to Kathy and spreading his small wings to lift onto her shoulder "What's wrong, Lionel?" she asked as he looked towards the front doors, which she went outside and looked around to see if anything had been Wrong "YOu want to keep eye out of the city..." he looked at her and she nodded "Okay... Transform, I'll be right back." she then let him hop off and onto the grass, changing into his much larger form and she went back inside, moving towards Miles and grabbing the necklace he had around his neck, tugging him to look at her and she yanked him down into an unexpected kiss and broke it short "I'm going out... Protect Masaki and the guild, Miles..." she said before releasing him and walking out, her cloak waving about behind her as she stepped out. Climbing onto the enlarged Lionel and he took off, flying around the City and keeping an eye out for any GH Mages​

Carshenas eyes snapped wide in terror at the words she said. A whole city.destroyed? Oh... and then she spoke of magic power. She looked at Kathy and said, "...Whats... magical power...?" She just looked around in confusion, to which all three of her friends shrugged. She looked back and just gulped. Cap and duster-like jacket... She had no idea what a 'duster' was! She just stood there in paranoid fear. She had no idea what to do and was way too nervous to do anything. She just giggled awkwardly between clenched teeth and teetered away to a table. Oh god she needed to rest her stomach...
The Elder The Elder Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Post Site-Up Skip.
I.S.T.G. I.S.T.G. @TheSecretSorcerer Zooks Zooks Kojuen Kojuen Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @Arius LaVari Drakerus Drakerus TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Killorkiller Killorkiller @Sinister Clown purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Isune Isune Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Maki Maki Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @Spanner Talon Talon Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey @Chairman Amnestas Seraph Seraph Defective Kitten Defective Kitten SmashyWarhammer SmashyWarhammer Enderbrine Enderbrine CactusJuice CactusJuice @Kur0Yuuk1 R Red Reaper animegirl20 animegirl20 @RoxasTheExalted Uasal Uasal WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Texangamer Texangamer @Kuroko The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame
Timeskip Until 8:00PM
Once the battles finished things calmed down a bit, Lucian had long since stopped sending any further attack squads. He had made his point regardless of losing people. He had the men, he had the tactics, and he had essentially scrambled the Guilds' cohesion. He may of ultimately lost but in the long run whole sections of towns, and even whole towns, lie in ruin at his hand. Rumors were slowly starting to spread of the Guilds possibly not being able to do their task and protect those that couldn't protect themselves from Grimoire Heart. The entirety of the magical world, not just Fiore, was slowly being thrown into chaos once the news of Era's destruction had spread.

As it stood now everyone was either resting or recuperating from injury or planning the assault. It was time from Grimoire Heart to die, and as soon as possible lest everything turn to a state of ruin.

@Lamia_Scale

Despite the fact that, after a very long chase, they had gotten the youngest of them back, an oddly glum aura surrounded the Saedor twins as they sat in the rubble, weary from the constant battling and flipping off of as many Grimoire Goons they could get their hands on. It was silent between the duo who usually fought amongst each other all the time, usually about the pettiest things. Phineas had perched himself by a window, having climbed carefully up a set of broken stairs just to reach that ledge so he could get a good look at the moon. He'd changed his shirt at one point, now wearing a honey-colored tunic to cover the many bandages on his body. Nikolas had stayed on solid ground, and he was currently recovering from the major headache that had been the result of the attack earlier.

The silence was almost intoxicating. Both hoped that the other would make a sarcastic joke, do something stupid, something to lighten the mood; instead just....silence. One could hear crickets chirping in the night, families getting over the wave of attacks, et cetera, but not the usually rowdy Saedors. The air grew stiffer, and finally, something did happen.

"Well, Phin? Whaddaya think?"

"I think this is too much."

Another pause as Nikolas glanced at the floor with a solemn expression.

"....Whaddaya mean?"

"I.....don't know anymore." Phineas's voice faltered; he hugged his knees closer to his chest. "I don't know."

More silence, then Nikolas, complete with his job of getting the blood out, started walking away, to where their house was. "I'd better get back. Kids. You comin'?"

"I....I'll join you in a bit."

Concern and worry appeared in Nikolas's features; he bit his lip, then looked up again. "You sure? Dinner's gonna be reeeeaaaaally good. And after all that fighting, it will be totally worth it. Hey, maybe we can prank--"

"Just fuck off, Nikolas."

At that, Nik's ears drooped. There was definitely that edge to Phineas's voice that clearly stated that he needed to be alone. Or at least with someone who could actually help him. He walked slowly back to the house, hands in pockets, humming an old lullaby that had always been sung to them when they were kids.

"I see the moon, the moon sees me
shining through the leaves of the old oak tree
Oh, let the light that shines on me
shine on the ones that I love...."

"Nikolas, I don't think you should climb that..."

"PSSH! Phin, you just don't know how to have fun!" A tiny boy with cat ears snorted, stepping up another branch. "Besides, this tree's been here FOREVER! An' if it's been here forever, it's big and strong!"

"Y-Yes, but--"

"You're just a wimp, Phinny~! C'mon, why dontcha climb it, too?"

"N-No! We'll fall!"

"No, we woooooonnn't. See?" Nikolas began hopping on the branch, laughing giddily. "Stable--WHOOOOAAA!" The next thing he saw was the entanglement of branches and leaves before he felt himself getting hit against the hard ground.

"NIKOLAS! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

No answer; the half-Neko child's vision blurred and all went black, with Phineas's screaming as the background music.

"Over the mountain, over the sea,
back where my heart is longing to be
Oh, let the light that shines on me
shine on the ones that I love...."

Nikolas opened his eyes to the familiar living room and their father, Bismarck, softly singing as he wrote some sort of poem in his notebook. Phineas was fast asleep in his lap, and he very soothingly patted his son's head. Upon
seeing that Nikolas was okay, he smiled warmly.

"Ah, you're awake."

Back to the present; Nikolas didn't know how, but he was at the front doorstep of the house. He blinked, his ears twitching. How'd that happen? After a moment, he stepped in, still lightly humming the song. "I'm ho-oooooome!" he called out, nearly getting trampled by Valken and Rudolf, like always. Chuckling, he grinned at the two children. Who would have thought that he had nearly lost Valks? Now, had that actually happened, he would probably be staging his attack right now.

Meanwhile, back where Nikolas had left him, Phineas, relieved that nobody was around, hugged his knees even closer. Shaky sobs erupted from his lips, and he couldn't keep them away, no matter how he tried. Why....did people always have to die?

unknown.png

Sabertooth Guild Hall -> Mithweld

The Siren glanced over at Tyson as he mentioned Masaki was no normal human. "Well for your sake, and his own, I hope that is the case." She wanted to be more optimistic but humans were so weak and fragile, she couldn't imagine any of them surviving something as grotesque as that wound. As Tyson mentioned her being awfully helpful the Siren narrowed her eyes dangerously before a beautiful smile graced the winged woman's lips. "I am only ever the optimum of helpfulness. Prey isn't much use to me dead or in pain... Tastes funny you see. Prey that is happy and content is much more tasty." She said waggling a finger at him and an adorable laughter escaping her lips that echoed in the room. She hoped that those within the Sabertooth Guild walls would see through her joke, because she really was not planning on feeding anytime soon. And certainly not this young 'Masaki'.

That was when Tyson leaned in and told her about a Forest Healer called Kelica, and the directions with which to find her. Draneri almost rolled her eyes at him though. "You really underestimate my ability, Big Redd. If I don't want Prey to follow or find me, then Prey shall not. I didn't become 4 centuries over night you know." Though as he continued he asked to apologize on his behalf? This made the woman narrow her eyes even further as she leaned in extra close to Tyson, her lips pierced. "Just what in the world did you DO to that girl? Do you even have a compassionate bone in your body, you big lug head."

And before the woman could rip Tyson a new rear hole, smaller Redd appeared to ask about Masaki's condition. "He's resting. That's all I'm capable of right now..." And low and behold the Guild Master appeared to stitch up Masaki's wound. Draneri watched with her intense golden eyes, every tiny movement of that needle in and out of Masaki's skin, and the further he went along, Draneri couldn't help but let her lip twitch and her eyebrow furrow further. He was almost done when the Siren finally let out a loud and audible, frustrated sigh and a roll of her eyes. "If his wound was simply in need of Stitching, I have performed needlework for centuries. Your use of a double knot is nothing but idiocy. To keep the wound enclosed one should have a preference for Cross Stitch." But for her sharp words, the wound was all closed up and he was already heading off again. "Next time, please ask the woman with the practiced hands, hmm?"

Over the next few hours, Draneri remained where she was beside Masaki watching his condition. Over the course of the few hours, she checked on his temperature and noted he was growing hotter as her singing and Pacify ability was working less and less. She assumed the wound had indeed been infected, which didn't surprise the woman really considering the extent of it and eventually she decided to go seek the help of that healer. So she managed to shuffle her wing out from under the boy and stretched them wide before walking to the entrance of the Guild Hall. "Tell Master Sho Masaki's condition worsens and I'm off to go seek the help of a Healer. I should return shortly. Someone try and keep his temperature down please." Glaring at Tyson in particular before she stepped out and with a huge thunderous snap of her wings the Siren lifted herself off and was flying high through the clouds.

The journey didn't take very long, using updrafts and various wind tunnels, Draneri eventually found the hidden gem of a forest nestled between two huge mountains. She landed at it's entrance but almost the second she walked within the canopy of the forest she found she didn't like it.

At all.

Being a Predator, Draneri had a very good sense about danger and creatures that were more then capable of killing or injuring her. And while the forest might have looked beautiful and colourful to most, Draneri had that overwhelming sense of danger that flooded her to the very core. The entire forest throbbed with an enchanted magic that was old and dense, the very trees seemed capable of merely crushing her if they so desired. But Normal trees couldn't do that, could they? A creak, a groan.. she could almost sense the Forest disliked her as much as she disliked it, but she had the sense that so long as she didn't attack it, she would be fine.... regardless her back was straight and her feathers and wings rustled in an uncomfortable manner. Her soft, graceful steps eventually brought her before a giant Oak tree which looked far stronger and taller then any other in the forest, at the direct center of all the other trees. Here the woman stood, with her hands clasped, peering to it curiously.

She could sense two energies in side, one which throbbed and embedded with the same magical intensity of the Forest itself, and no doubt the girl healer she was after. While the other...

Felt oddly familiar. Though she wasn't altogether sure why.

And so Draneri figured the best way to draw out both the powers was to start a song. It was embedded with no perfumes though the sheer intensity with which she sung and the beauty of the song would almost sound like a Wonderland.

The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari hudhouse hudhouse Maki Maki Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (I dunno who else at Sabertooth ^-^)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread