Fairy Tail IC

@Hange Zoe@Pecira@TheSecretSorcerer@Zooks@Kojuen@The Imperial Flame@Zareh@Solemn Jester@Arius LaVari@Drakerus@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball@Killorkiller@Sinister Clown@Rhodus@purplepanda288@Isune@Happy Red Mage@Maki@Britt-21@Embaga Elder@LeSoraAmari@Spanner@Jackaboi@Kyuubey@Talon@animegirl20@Mr Swiftshots@WoodenZebra@Phayne@Zeldafangirl

Six Years after the Grand Magic Games

It has been six years since the expected attack on Crocus by Grimoire Heart, or at-least that's what officials are calling it. Those that actually knew the people who died knew it was a much more personal attack and Crocus wasn't effected in the slightest, aside from shutting down the biggest event of the half-decade of course. For most of the guilds nothing much changed; Lamia Scale was affected the most by having their S-Class Valken Truss tossed into prison and their other S-Class Masaki Yamada killed by the hands of Grimoire Heart. Things were bad for a while for all of the guilds seeing as Valken Truss was suspected of being a member of Grimoire Heart, past or present at the time of arrest undetermined. Lamia Scale was, once again, hit the hardest with nigh constant monitoring from the council and a lack of jobs for quite some time due to it.

Within the recent year however things have picked back up for Lamia Scale, the investigation more or less ending and jobs being allowed to flow back in normally. Their reputation since then has cleared up a bit thanks to rumors of their former Guild Master Maya Morne hunting down and destroying various Grimoire Heart bases in the name of her guild. Whether or not these rumors are true is unknown as the woman didn't seem to stay in one place for long, moving on in search of Lucian Gray, the Guild Master of Grimoire Heart.

For Grimoire Heart things have obviously been in complete chaos thanks to a secondary force known as Fairy Heart which is supposedly funded and backed by the council with the sole goal of bringing down the dark guild. While full on attacks haven't been made members of Grimoire Heart have reported seeing the marks of the guild at several points. Grimoire Heart itself is in shambles. While it still has a sizable power, the combined efforts of Fairy Heart and Maya Morne have all but brought the once powerful Dark Guild to its knees. Even its ties in the council and upper society have been severed, anyone of status more or less bailing on them since they believe fully they're fighting a completely losing battle.

For the most part that's true. However rumors also report Grimoire Heart attacking numerous small towns and villages and razing them to the ground all over Fiore in search of any mage even remotely powerful to force into his ranks in a desperate attempt to prolong the battle if only further. The recent missions for all of the light guilds have constantly been to do with Grimoire Heart or at the very least rumors of them all over the continent. Chaos has begun to slowly unfold on both sides, though despite Lucian's efforts any progress he makes is constantly being destroyed and set back.

A lot of the Light Guilds, first and foremost Lamia Scale, are talking of plans to aid Maya and this 'Fairy Heart' in bringing down Grimoire Heart once and for all.

Currently it is the exact day in Spring when the Grand Magic Games were cancelled, which luckily for the citizens of Crocus will be held later in the year, at roughly 8 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Houki:

-Earlier that day-

A Forest. You can hear a few coughs. It was Houki, who was currently Travelling through the World to maybe find a place to stay. He hadn´t got just one thing on him except his Hakama pants and his bandages on his feet. As always, he´s running around topless. He sighed and coughed agan. "Huh? Am I.... am I actually getting sick? That hadn´t happened in a while--" right after he finished his sentence, he began to cough again. "Gosh... Gotta get out of this Forest soon..." He said before starting to run. After a while, Houki was able to get out the Forest, but already looks tired. "I´m... sooo...". He coughed again, as he then saw a City. Magnolia. With his Last Power, he tried to get into the City, and made it, but instantly fell asleep on a carriage.

-Now-

Houki woke up, yawning. "Man what happened..."

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MA CARRIAGE!?" A rather old man shouteed at Houki, visibly angry.

"Hmm...? Huh? What?!" Houki, however, looks abit scaed, but still abit serious. "I´M.... WHAT? WHERE AM I?!" Houki was panicing a bit. But the old man didn´t care and kicked Houki of the carriage. Houki was surprised by the kick, and was more surprised as he suddenly was laying on the ground. Houki let out a grunt and stood up.

"CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHERE I AM!?" Houki shouted to the old man, hoping he would undertsand him.

The old man sighed and looks back. "A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM CROCUS, IF YOU CAN`T TELL BY LOOKING!!"

Houki looks abit confused. "Crocus...? Master told me about it... right? What was it again... A Village... no... the Capital of Fiore! Wait... I´m in..." Houki sighed and scratches his head. "I said as far as possible..." he rubbed of the dit from his pants and stretches. "I guess I´ll try to find something eadible there and leave... i´m tired of eating animals in the forest..." He slowly started to walk. "Hmm... I have aweird feeling... Something might start to happen soon... or I´m really sick..."

(@anyone)

- Nikolas and Phineas Saedor, Lamia Scale A-Class - Nik and Ferra's House, Margaret Town -

He was riding on a soft, fluffy bunny to wonderland for about five minutes before the earsplitting  scream of good ol' Valken Saedor woke him up. Nikolas shot upward, his ears flattening on his head, groaning. Five seconds later, Rudolf woke up. Screaming and crying. The half-Neko yawned, looking exhaustedly at the girl sleeping next to him, then trudged over to the crib, lifting Valken in one arm and Rudolf in the other. 

Thank Merlin they didn't have smelly diapers this time. Keyword: this time. The problem? He needed to feed them. Nikolas glanced back at the bed, then called, "I got this!" With that, he carefully carried the twin boys to the dining room. 

Phineas, Nikolas's twin, was already awake, and, like always, looked dead inside. The taller one nodded politely to Nik, taking the cue to help him out by taking Rudolf. "And I thought you were loud," he joked with his usual deadpan look, taking a bottle of milk off of the table, and taking note of the baby food there too with a grin. Good ol' Phin, always the overachiever. 

"Thanks, man. You're the best."

"....No problem." Phineas shrugged. After helping feed Rudolf, he retreated to his darkened room.

Nikolas took watch duty—or rather, he put the twins down and let them tumble around adorably. At one point, however, all hell broke loose. Nikolas had to break at least thirty fights within the span of five minutes. "Rudolf, stop tryin' to eat your brother's ear—Valks! Don't scratch the couch!" 

Before he could explode from frustration, the tension was broken by Rudolf springing onto him—a sneak attack. Nikolas's tail fluffed up, then it relaxed; he jokingly fell over, hugging Valken.  "HAHAHAHAHAHA—you guys—TICKLE ATTAAAAAACK!!!!" Now it was the babies' turn to laugh. Nikolas was practically getting smothered as they crawled across his head and shoulders, but hey. This was actually kinda fun. And totally worth it. 

@Mitchs98

-----

Meanwhile, Phineas returned to his bedroom, the smallest room in the house. He sat down on a stool, right in front of his grand piano. On the mantle, beside a notebook, was a sketch of a girl with white hair and purple eyes. The pianist smiled sadly at the picture, then pressed his fingers against the keys. Fur Elise. He hadn't bothered creating a spell for it; he just kept it the way it was. By the end, his vision was blurred by tears; the half-Neko let his head sink onto the piano keys, creating a rather terrible, off-key arpeggio. 

Shiro....please tell me you heard my song.....

@Arius LaVari (Mentioned)

[SIZE= 26px]Sabertooth Guild Hall[/SIZE]

Eric was sitting at one of the tables in the guild hall and a mug of beer in front of him. Surprisingly he wasn't draining the whole thing in one go. He wasn't planning on getting drunk right now. Not at this time of year. Instead he savoured his drink while pondering a few things. "So... This is the 6th anniversary of his death. (Sigh) To think that would be the same day I find out I actually had a sister this whole time... Katherine... I mean I am eternally grateful for finding out but. I just wish I found out a different way." Eric took a gulp of his drink then sat it on the table to kick back and relax. "Welp no point in beating myself up for it. What's done is done and I can only hope he's in a better place now. Maybe I could rustle up some more dark guilds in his name. Yeah that sounds good." Eric stared at the ceiling looking like he doesn't have much to do. He thought about everything that happened since then and honestly there wasn't much that happened with Grimoire Heart since then, maybe they were keeping quiet... Or preparing for something... Eh... Who knows. As for things happening in Sabertooth things have been rather eventful. Katherine got married to Miles so him and Tyson are pretty much his brothers in law and Eric has now officialy became an uncle. Yup Katherine and Miles had a daughter called Bella together and it was his job to play the uncle role. Wait... What... Does an uncle do for his niece anyway? Are uncles just basically lowkey dads? Even he didn't know. In the end he pushed away the thought. As long as little Bella was happy then that was the most important part. Actually... Maybe she was also the reason Eric wasn't drinking as much. Well there has been a few times he's been absoloutly hammered.

@Britt-21 @Embaga Elder @Solemn Jester (all mentioned))

Timothy Harvard: Six Years Later...

495.jpeg

[SIZE= 18px]How long has it been since then? When everything felt so cold and dreary...like a wave of emotional sadness washed over a dry beach. It seems that there doesn't seem to be anything to be upset about...except for the fact that spring is set in motion and the cold air is literally seeping into the room this morning. [/SIZE]"Brrrr...." [SIZE= 18px]said the unaware cyborg as he shakes and shudders in his sleep. As the morning comes by and light shines into his dark room, Timothy couldn't help but have mixed feelings about his skin. Furthermore he starts murmuring in his sleep "Honey....did you f-forget to get the tuna fish out of the piano...hehehe classic stuffs..." he continued groaning unaware that he was closer on the edge of a cliffhanger, slowly moving...and moving....and m-"OH JEEZUMS! HALP!"  *THUMP* the young man managed to get out of bed....gracefully. Timothy scratched his head after his morning restart. Things were surely looking up for him. He yawned once more looking around his room in an odd fashion spinning his head 360 degrees like a clock. "Oh! Its morning! Silly me, I had a weird dream...I think I was talking to my imaginary wife about...tuna? Ah well, time to get something to eat!" thus began the morning schedule, Timothy stood up and walked to his bathroom and started cleaning himself up, brushing his teeth, washing his face, etc. He took off his pajamas and got into the shower while humming a funny tune. A few moments later, he dried himself and started putting on his dress shirt, tie, jacket and pants only realizing that his room is awfully cold. "I should really get a heater....I didn't expect it to be this cold....I just hope I can survive until summer picks up." he said while putting his hands together trying to make some more body heat. He decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast. Hoping that Ayano or Sora shows up to join him, he decides to put his basic cooking skills to the test. Making some simple rice balls with the left over rice in the fridge. He started patting away making shapes and of course...the cute little faces just for a bit of humor. He managed to finish the little things in a few moments.[/SIZE]

3a43487854d264050baca21373cdeda0.png

He went on cooking other foods for himself including a nice batch of eggs, bacon and toast just so he wouldn't have to waste the other ingredients and can go shopping later in the day. Satisfied with his work, he sat down and red the morning newspaper with a nice cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He thought for a moment how long it has been since he settled down in Magnolia, wondering how much longer it will last and if this day will be as eventful as the last. 

@Kyuubey (Mentioned) @Jackaboi (Mentioned)

Misa Tokisai - Tenrou Island

ChFIaqqUcAAGiqe.jpg

Misa stretched her legs out, eyes drifting along the waters that lapped at the shore a few feet away from her. The sun breaking the horizon was exceptionally stunning today and her toes curled into the terrain as she leaned forward with a fascinated and longing look on her face. It was a peaceful start of the day for the most part, despite Hibiki's little tyrant of a child running around and drawing on the walls of the guild hall. Misa had watched the smaller girl go crazy with her colouring but hadn't dared to lift a finger to stop her. It wasn't her issue anyways nor would she be the one scrubbing away at the mess so it didn't entirely matter. A tiny smile had crept along her lips though as Keira had begun jumping up and down like an overly excitable bunny who just achieved the impossible. Thirty minutes later she had found herself wandering to the beach for some peace and quiet, a thing that was unusually hard to come by even if they were secluded on an island. " I wonder where Mirai is... " The tone in her voice sounded awfully grumpy for one who appeared to be completely relaxed. The thought alone was enough to disrupt the calamity that once lingered and with a quick push off the ground she came to a stand.

Her hands swatted at her short dress clad body to remove any clinging debris before she knelt down to snatch up her carrying bag and slung it over her shoulder in a singular yet fluid movement. " M-Maybe he's just watching me from the b-bushes since he's too flustered to approach me. " Misa laughed at her imitation of him, finding too much amusement in poking fun at him even when he wasn't around. It was one of the few things that always managed to cause a smile to break out on her face no matter what mood she may be in and one of the few things that had ceased to change over the years. The laughter continued as she made her way back into the forest, figuring she could get some training in before Mirai decided to stumble upon her like he usually did. Stumble was a nice word to describe it... It was more like a helpless disgruntled teen who wanted attention but deep down Mirai was a sweet yet complicated guy and someone she had learned to adore. Misa always found it weird when anyone watched her simply practice magic and Mirai to this day had refused to let her use her Heart's Touch magic on him. The girl was insanely curious as to what form his weapon would take on. If she wasn't so respectable she would have probably snuck into his room and used the magic on him while he was sleeping but then he may never trust her in his personal space again, or worse, he would probably call her a pervert of sorts.

" I hope that crazy dragon slayer leaves me alone. I'm tired of having to use Arc of Time on everything he destroys... I feel like his personal cleanup crew. " She mumbled under her breath, trying to be quiet in case Darius might in fact be within ears reach. The guy had incredible hearing and that was something utterly annoying about him. Misa felt like if she even thought too loud he would somehow hear it.

@Spanner @LeSoraAmari (Keira mentioned) @Jackaboi

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Grell Ashwright

[SIZE= 14px]Grell sat at a table with a mug in his hand, the mug was roughly half empty based on how Grell was attacking it.  Most who saw him would have assumed he wanted to get hammered, but have no idea why he would do such a thing early in the morning.  The truth was that he was in fact not getting wasted, but he was drinking, alot.  For some reason Grell loved the taste of water, not matter what he was always drinking water almost to an unhealthy amount.  Not like it would kill him or anything his magic took care of that,  finishing the mug with large sigh he let his arm, mug included, fall to the table with a smack.  This was not his first mug, it wasn't even his second, hell it was eighth, most people found his "Drinking" problem hysterical cause he would simply never drink anything but water.  Normally he would be sleeping at this hour, but he was waiting for someone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]All of a sudden Grell got a sharp pain in his belly, and doubled over.  By bending over he accidentally smacked his face on the table emitting a loud bang and a small crack.  I should have quit when I had the chance, ooohhhhh this sucks, Grell thought to himself as he left his head on the table.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Talon (if your down for interaction ;D)[/SIZE]

katherineredd.png

&

bellaredd.png

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]Sabertooth Guild Hall[/COLOR]

Time flew by since the day of the attack in Crocus and finding out that she had a brother who was always by her side since he had joined the guild. Eric Grangly ( @Jackaboi) who was similar in the form of their self magic called Nexus. Which bonded them and made them realise they were siblings. But that Joy had been overshadowed by the death of him on that very day. The day that was meant for excitement and joy turned into sorrow and darkness. They had found out that it was GH who had done it and GH will pay for what they have done. To everyone. A few years passed where she was proposed to by her one and only Miles Redd ( @Embaga Elder ) who then proceeded to marry her months later and get her pregnant with their first daughter named Bella. A cute redhead who's eyes changed whenever they pleased and was the joy in life that Katherine loved so dearly. Hell, Bella knew how to make her mother smile in public when she tried not to smile at all! That being said, Kathy was sitting at a different couch since the guild hall was arranged a bit and left the couch she liked in the mix of the others. 

Not that she minded because Miles stuck by her either way and of course Bella too. Tyson (brother in law @Solemn Jester ) stuck around as well but took up jobs whenever he could just to rack in the jewel. Miles and Kathy would take turns going on missions because sometimes Kathy's took longer so Miles would go off on the smaller ones a few times before she goes for a big mission. Being an S class was a lot of work but it wasnt something Kathy couldnt handle. She always had control and knew how to properly fight with her now stronger Nexus. Speaking of, she even gave Eric her staff to use it as a conductor to control it fairly easier just like she had at one point. Leaning Forward, she grabbed her maitai and attatched her lips to the straw, taking in the sweet and savory flavor of her most beloved drink. Being Pregnant with Bella was so difficult simply because well...alcohol was a no-no for a baby and had to subsitute maitais with fruity drinks. But it was well worth it.

Bella however was sitting on the couch that her mother was sitting on, tilting her head side to side as she sung the "A-B-C" song, her cute voice making it seem a million times more cute "Q, R, S...T, U, V..." she kept singing till she hit the end and looked at her mother who glanced at her and gave her a nice and warm smile to which she returned and gave a little giggle which obviously seemed to brighten her mother's features. Bella loved her mommy just as she loved her daddy aand was actually wondering where Daddy was. So she looked around and caught eye of a familiar dark-haired man and she took her one hand, grabbing at her mom's pants and tugging a little while pointing at the man "Mommy, Mommy." she said, getting her mother's attention instantly as the redhead looked up at her and continued to point at the man.

Kathy looked from Bella to where she was pointing and seen Eric kicking back and drinking "Why dont we go to uncle Eric..?" she asked her daughter who nodded and Kathy placed her drink back onto the short table and lifted Bella gently before placing her on the ground, holding her hand as she walked slowly with Bella towards her brother Eric. Of course Bella was pretty dang excited and tried to run ahead of her and almost fell but Kathy was quick on her toes to catch her and help her back on her feet, allowing her to waddle. Once they were close enough, Kathy let her daughter walk towards Eric, waddling cutely. "Hey Uncle Eric..." said the Nexus user softly, hoping to get his attention.

Laura Jones

Her apartment/ Lamia Scale guild hall

A few years ago Laura's apartment had been a thing of beauty. When she had been opening up to people she would hold parties there. Now her sofa and lounge chairs were covered in dirt and dust. Her curtains were pulled shut, not allowing any light into the room, except for where there were wholes in them. The walls were black and the wallpaper was pilling off. Her once grand kitchen was littered with dirty dishes and trash. A thick layer of dust covered everything with the exception of her bed, which was well used and the blankets were no more than rags.

When Laura woke up she was on the floor by her bed. It looked like she had never made it into it the night before and all around her were bottles that were empty. She slowly got up off the floor and dusted off her dress. It was the last piece if clothing she had left and she washed it once a week if that often. It was the dress she wore when she had found her brother's dead body. In the corner of the room she had four cards for him. One for ever birthday and Christmas that had passed since she found him. She also had cards for all of the missing Lamia Scale members. However, she had gifts for Shiro for all of the missing years. Shiro had helped her get into the apartment she now lives in and she had been the first friend Laura had. @Arius LaVari (mentioned)

Laura walked into her kitchen to grab another alcoholic beverage get her journey to the guild hall. By the time she got there the beverage was consumed and she sat on a stole. It wouldn't be long before she drank the day away, at least not for her. It was still early morning and she had already accumulated a mountain of empty bottles and cups.

@anyonez open to interaction

lavenderlengheart.png

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Lavender's Home[/COLOR]

@Isune (WINGING IT XD let me know if you have something else)

6 years since the day Crocus had the attack, Grand Magic Games cancelled, the return of Sora but the leave of one of their S classes, Hibiki. That day was meant to be fun and joy but that was far from reach years passed, Lavender striving to be a strong mage, taking on missions on her own, doing things that made her seem a ton more braver. About three years after the incident, Chris presented her with a gift that she didnt think would ever happen. It was a diamond ring as he got down on one knee and asked if she would marry him. It was really shocking, surprising and something that caught her off guard completely. Lavender was horrible with Romance but she wasnt bad with accepting gifts, especially one that would crown her as a wife and a married woman. Of course she said yes and they had their wedding, inviting friends and family and having a blast. Another three years had passed and now she was a lot less focused on missions and more focused on her husband, being the typical house wife but sometimes heading out to do a mission or two for money. Sure, he did missions too but she couldnt let Chris do all the work!

In her home she'd cook and clean and do what she had to do. Spend time with her husband was pretty fun especially in winter cause they'd sit by the fire and just talk. Drinking tea and being cute. Anyway, it was a lovely day, windows open to let in fresh air, Lavender cleaning up the kitchen from making a wonderful lunch for Chris as well as herself. It was obvious that she was a lot less odd with romance though she still wasnt good at being romantic. The most romantic she got was when she was drunk, and that was only on their wedding day where she drank a little too much and they were left alone at some point. Their honeymoon was great too. Just relaxing and just being a couple without disturbances. "How did you like your lunch, Chris?" asked the warrior, turning and looking towards her lovely husband.

IMG_3050.PNG

Fairy Heart Guild Hall - Her room to main hall, thinking endlessly

Shiro Ai knelt before a statue of Benzaiten, the goddess that she worshipped, just the same as she did every day for the past 6 years, praying for his safety and happiness, just the same as she always did. She now prayed regularly, made offerings every single day and if she wasn't out hunting Grimoire Heart; wether alone  or with a partner, she spent her days helping around the island, protecting people from the wild creatures if they needed it. Today was just the same as the last day...and then the day before that and so on and so forth for six years, how many days was that? She tried not to contemplate that as she finished her prayer for the day then got off her knees and stretched looking around the room she had in Fairy Heart's guild hall, decorated in vibrant purples that she loved and completely her own, despite the fact she hadn't sung in a long time, there was also a mic off to the side with a few recording lacrima around it, one recorded only audio the other recorded video and audio, she had a store of music in those two lacrima, whenever she just couldn't help herself. She stared longingly for only a moment before turning on her heel and walked out the door.

Alongside regular prayers she had changed her style, her skin had tanned as well in the time she had been spending on the island in such a summer climate, she strode down the hall aiming for the main space. With her tan she had added ink to her body, tattoos wrapped around her body now, bright and colorful musical notes on bars started around her neck, arched down the top of her chest, wound down her sides, crossed on her back, just under her bright purple guild mark, then led down her thighs, her legs to wrap like shackles around her ankles, the only set of untethered tattoos wound around her wrists; again like shackles; more than that though her new style showed nearly every inch of those markings inked into her skin. She wore a white top that tied behind her neck, covered her chest but had large openings in the side, only a decently thick bit of fabric keeping the top around her middle, though the back was completely open, she also wore shorts, almost too short shorts; almost thankfully, and they were black in contrast to the white top and Shiro's long white hair, black strappy sandals protected her feet. The outfit allowed her to move freely as well letting her fight without worry of being restricted, she hummed quietly as she walked out into the main area then plopped onto a chair in the hall and waited around for others to wander into the hall as well. Impatiently her fingertips drummed on a table as her purple hues flicked towards the windows, it was so hot...she wanted to go swimming, but she kept planted right there.

Her eyes must have closed at some point, because there was suddenly a very familiar, if extremely faint sound flickering through her ears, this happened sometimes very rarely...because she had left a piece of Benzaiten's Embodiment with Phineas, the warm part of her because as she was she was cold...though still protective and now warm to people, she couldn't identify any of the feelings though, guilt ruled Shiro herself, guilt and self hatred if she was being honest, a lot changed in six years...but at least it sounded like he still played...it had been too faint and far away for her to hear the subtle nuances though, that would tell her how he'd been feeling. That piece though...it was still there and that's all that mattered, a low sweet note left her own mouth, matching the notes inked into her body, which matched notes she had written long ago in that precious notebook. No don't you dare walk those memories Shiro, she scolded herself then snapped her teeth shut, cutting off sound and grinding those same teeth together to keep herself silent, eyes wide open to prevent that drifting connection from messing with her emotions, which could be volatile sometimes now.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball (Mentioned)

IMG_5893.PNG

Home - Contemplating her magic 

Akari Akeno was spending the morning as she always did, watching her baby sister while she thought about her magic, as she again always did, the eggs didn't move or make a sound, they never do during the early hours of the day, allowing her mind to wander as she considered the lock around her neck, without the object she actually couldn't access her magic, so she could almost be considered a holder type mage...except she used Takeovers, many of them and they could do half takeovers too, without changing her body and simply changing the clip in her hair...or in El and Il's case they'd give her wings, Akari frowned upon thinking about the angel and devil that occupied her mind sometimes then she sighed turning her head to look at her sister, a gentle smile on her face as the girl ate her breakfast messily causing Akari to giggle, "Don't be so messy Hiyori. Mom will get angry if you keep that up." As if the word itself had called the woman home the door was suddenly slammed open and her mother rushed inside, hugging Akari and going about cleaning up her little sister and she laughed, a cheerful sound before walking to the door herself bright yellow eyes already darkening again as she made her way to the guild hall, with a completed job in hand, the person she'd dragged along had taken his share and vanished quickly though Akari didn't mind, she should have turned the job in yesterday though; but as she had a tendency to do she'd forgotten. 

It was at that moment that Ran; the egg with hearts all over it and the little girl inside, stirred without cracking open and Akari knew fun was about to come banging on her door. She had been thinking about running to the hall; despite the early morning, but now...the X shaped clip changed to a red heart in her hair, and now she had all the time in the world to have a little fun. Suddenly her long legs; compared to her torso anyway, were eating up distance as she sped across Mararet Town, then in a swift motion she pushed off the ground harder than when she ran and flipped into the air, silent joy coming off her in waves; she lived clear across the town so she had plenty of space to play but then again not as much as she had thought. She was fast approaching the hall doors, eyes wide she shifted her weight slightly, hip hitting the door in just the right way for it to swing open, hurling herself inside, and she slid along the floor crashing into the bar right next to Grell a yelp leaving her mouth. As suddenly as Ran had half taken her over she had been released again, the heart shape changing back into an X as she sat there stunned, pink hair hanging in her face while she tried to recover. Okay so she may have been athletic then but athletic didn't equal graceful; not in her half form anyway, now her full Takeover was a whole other ball game. Finally, blessedly she stirred, able to move and was on her feet in an instant, burying embarrassment in her normal facade, "Good morning, I'm not sorry if I hit you or if I disturbed you." She crossed her arms then sat down properly leaning her head on her hand and staring out the window with a bored expression not daring to look at Grell.

Tyson, Redd

4058598-magi_masrur_by_de_mi-d5wf51u.png

Deep in the forest, a good ways away from the city, and just about any people. Loud grunts could be heard, as the Giant of a man known as Tyson Redd proceeded with his daily training. His training spot was no secret, anyone who knew Tyson knew where he trained. Since the GH attack six years ago Tyson had been going on constant missions. When he wasn't on a mission he was training, or resting.

He just kept thinking about the victims. Their poor family, and what if it had been Miles. Their parents, what would Tyson do then? Family was a big part of why Tyson strove for greatness. He hadn't changed much since that event. His hair was slightly longer, and he was bigger which he found annoying. But perhaps he wouldn't grow any bigger. He had long since past the point where he should have stopped growing. He thought maybe it had something to do with his giant magic. But he found no sign of that. So he decided to ignore it unless it became a issue.

Now Tyson was climbing up a giant mountain wall, with boulders tied to his limbs. He grunted as he progressed further up the wall. His hand lifting to grab the next hold in the mountain, shaking as it did so. It seemed like it was getting more difficult each time, he must be getting tired. He had gone a decent ways up the mountain, so he figured he'd stop for the day. After all there wasn't much point in training to the point of exhaustion. At this thought Tyson blushed, glad there was no one there to see it. He had remembered his lie to his brother, and Kathy. When he had passed out due to letting that woman feed on him. But at tempted to pass it off as him training to hard.

He was less mature then, and he knew they probably saw through his deceit. But was greatful they didn't call him on it. His brother, who was now married to Kathy. Kathy, who was now his sister in law, Tyson wound the thought amusing. "The family just keeps on growing." Tyson said this, then released the wall free falling from it. As he feel he began to grow bigger, and bigger. Until he was 15ft tall, and not someone you'd want to land on you. Luckily he had done this many times before. So when he came close to the ground he grabbed the mountain wall, using it for traction to help slow himself down. His hand scrapped across the mountain, taking small chunks of it off as he did so. But eventually his massive figure came to a halt, and he found himself safely on the ground. Luckily with no one under his foot,. He yawned loudly, probably loud enough to be heard in crocus. Then slowly shrunk back to normal size, and he removed the Boulder's from his legs, and arms. He looked around for his bag, and dug inside until he found a water bottle. He opened it drank some, then poured the rest onto his head. He sighed, as the cold water poured over his hot sweaty face, leaving him refreshed. Then he turned, and prepared to make his way back to the guild.

@Embaga Elder @Britt-21

Mirai Yamada - Tenrou Island

1597097.jpg

Mirai splashed a handful of water against his face, proceeding the still wet surface of his hands to tentatively rub away the swollen look from his eyes. Since the start of the day he just couldn't force himself to wear the cheerful facade that he recently adopted, choosing to hide in his bedroom for an amount of time that was definitely not normal for him, that was generally already awake and walking around even before the sun rose. When he finally managed to gather some enthusiasm to get up from his bed and go take a bath, he noticed for the first time how swollen his eyes where, resulting in his small delay to get himself fixed in front of the mirror, using the water comming from the sink to alleviate the puffy look that completely messed with his appearance. "Six years, huh? He would be already a fine adult now. Maybe even married." He couldn't help but murmur while examining himself in the mirror, the changes in his appearance evoking memories from the incident that happened exactly six years ago and started all of this. The completely tattooed surface of his left hand, a choice that he made to hide the scars that he acquired during his training, always made him think about how thinks would be if the incident that took away his brother's life never happened...

"Well... There's no point in thinking about that, right?" He asked, apparently talking with his own reflection in the mirror. "There's no merit in wasting my time while i could be making them pay back for it, right? That's what i decided six years ago." He finally completed, walking away from the bathroom to dress up the skin-tight sleeveless shirt that he took off to examine his body in the mirror earlier, a simple piece of clothing that gave quite the serious impression when coupled with the black pants he already wore. He proceeded to leave his room, catching the overcoat that he planned to wear together with his current attire from the hanger over the door and sloppily putting it while walking away from the lodging. With some luck, he would find Misa or Hibiki's daughter in the way and manage to dispell the uneasiness he felt by playing around a little, pushing away the bad thoughts that always took a hold of his head during this period of the year.

tumblr_nq7wvtA4TJ1uyl0w3o1_1280.jpg

@Kyuubey (Mentioned)

@LeSoraAmari (Mentioned as Masaki)

[SIZE= 28px]???[/SIZE]

kyobluehair.jpg

Just as the woman got to where she figured Tyson would be, he was finishing up. Pouring water on his face and getting ready to head back. The woman looked down at her four year old son who was holding her hand and looking at the large man. She picked him up and walked over "Tyson." she called, approaching him, completely ignoring him being covered in sweat and water "I figured you'd be training." the woman smiled before looking at Thanos then back at him "I know it's been a while...few years actually. Since I left." the boy in her arms had tilted his head into his mother's neck, being shy now that he was close to the large man he was curious about "That day when I told you it was a family matter and I had to go... I lied about that. The only reason I lied was because I was pregnant.... with your child and I was afraid you wouldnt accept me after I told you. So I ran" despite all the times they spent together and grew to love him "I know this may be too much to take in seeing as I came up to you and just blurted it out from the blue. " as much as she hated to surprise people like this, she had no choice. She had to be quick in order to make sure that no one found her handing her son to the father.

Then her attention turned to Thanos "Thanos, this is your daddy. The one I always told you about... I know that daddy may seem scary at first." she kissed his head "Wanna wave?" she asked, watching as he shyly waved to Tyson and then hid his face in his mother's neck "Thanos is very shy, Tyson." her eyes lifted and looked up at him "The reason why im here with Thanos now is because I have someone after me and I cannot risk our son being killed...And seeing as this person doesnt know about you, I can trust you to take care of our son." her face was serious but also worried as she looked around and then back at him "I know im also asking you so much in so little time but it's the only way that I will know that Thanos would be safe and live well... You're strong and you'd protect anyone of your family. Even me. But right now you cant save me." her hand lifted and cupped his cheek, ignoring the sweat mixed with water on his skin "Can you please do this for me? Take care of our baby? I'll come back, I promise. I cant stay long. They could find me any minute..."  her eyes dropped to Thanos as she began to whisper to him, nods coming from him before she smothered the side of his face with kisses "Mommy will always love you, Thanos." she nuzzled him and glanced at Tyson "What's your answer, Tyson...? Dont give me that look either..."

Meanwhile Thanos was hugging his mom, not wanting to let go as he stared at Tyson, finally seeing his dad for the first time was an interesting time for him and he was happy but yet shy about him. He didnt know how his dad was so he wasnt familiar on what he would do, or how he would do things. Was he nice? Strict? Mean? Thanos didnt know but he was worried and was afraid that he wouldnt be what he would expect.

akatsuki-alone-kawaii-naruto-Favim.com-2279756.jpg

vtks-sonho.regular.png

Magnolia Plaza, Outside of Fairy Tail Guild

IMG_0901.JPG

Today is the day. Five years of training with magical wires. These years of training both cut his spirit, and his fingers, with learning to control the precision of his magical wires. He stands at the precipice of witnessing the entrance of a whole new life. Missions with mages around his caliber. Intense battles of wits, speed, and strength. And a guildhall Tai has heard is filled with drunks, people that breathe fire, and lots of people with a magic suited towards maiming one another with their abilities. Tai felt like he was going to enjoy this place. Tai stands awkwardly in the middle of his plaza, fiddling with his magic wires, strumming them with his fingers, making a small harp-like sound go around him, barely heard. He's been so used to using these against his mother, a master of the Thread Magic, and others in his village. Hopefully his can prove himself within the ranks of this guildhall.

Tai sighs, and grins quite lazily. Not that he would care, anyway. Sure, it was his dream, but despite further emphasizing on his eagerness, Tai was going to walk in there like he usually was. Relaxed. Well at least since he was recently. Tai, after leaving the farm felt large waves of stress fall off of him. He no longer had to work hard unless if it pertained to battle. He giggles to himself, a low quiet giggle, filled with the pride of the Kaern family. He was ready.

Tai pushed the doors open on the guildhall of Fairy Tail.

@Kyuubey (Because you're the guildmaster)

Abel-Farrow.png

Yasuri.Shichika.full.499517.jpg

Fairy Tail Building, On the Roof

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[SIZE= 14px]Abel lay across the roof of the guild building, his back resting upon the cold tiles of the roof, head perched upon both arms that he held behind himself and his left leg crossed over his right. He often made his way to the roof during the early hours of the day, always facing the west as he awaited the first glimpses of the morning Sun. He never felt more at ease then he did during moments like this when he had little care in the world and had the freedom to slowly absorb the radiant welcoming that the Sun always brought with it every morning. He exhaled softly, the only other sound aside from the faint chirping of the birds in the tree just to the right of where he lay.  The Surreal and tranquil moment of the morning was a luxury he could afford, now that he had a stable home and the remaining scars of the war began to become a distant memory. Unlike many of the members of the guild, Abel was not a participant of the war Six years ago, let alone apart of any official guild. He had remained largely unaffected with his adoptive merchant family as they skirted the more secluded towns to make a living, that wasn't to say he did not witness any of the atrocities associated with such events. It was only recently after 6 years of relative peace that he decided to join a Guild, his adoptive parents forcing the idea upon him in hopes of having him reach his potential as a mage. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Still relatively new to Fairy Tail, it wasn't all that surprising that Abel still found it awkward being around so many new faces, some of them not even human. Having grown accustom to the nomadic lifestyle of a merchant, he seldom had the opportunity to settle in a town and make acquaintances with the locals, thus the act of living with a group of strangers was something he still needed to come to terms with. Unlike the merchants, this group of mages were far more eccentric and unique; their personalities and characteristics far more 'potent' that what he had grown used to; however given enough time he was sure that he would be able to 'fit in' with the rest of the guild [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Opening one eye, he caught the small sight of the sun, as it slowly began to rise into the sky, every second of its ascent helping to rejuvenate the young Dragon Slayer. In many ways he was like a plant, always searching for that ray of sunlight to absorb nutrients from; his body naturally feeling stronger whenever the Sun shone.  With his body warming up, he stretched his arms out, his back cracking slightly as arched his body, stretching at full length; as he did so he heard the faint sounds of other guild mates in the building below moving around as well as the scent of someone he did not recognize approaching. Raising to his feet, Abel clambered across the roof so that he was facing the main entrance, his arms grasping the side of the roof tiles as he leaned over to look downward, his head barely visible over the edge as he watched a young man approach the main door and push it open. [/SIZE]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[SIZE= 14px]@Kojuen[/SIZE] (Tai Mentioned)

Darius Banner.png

Tenrou Island: FH guild hall

Darius was practically knocked out in his bed, despite his incredible hearing he was also an incredibly heavy sleeper. However Ricky was already up and trying to wake Darius. However anything he tried would be in vain. But there was one fool proof plan that always works. Ricky took a few steps back and leapt onto his face in a final attempt to wake the Dragon Slayer.

giphy.gif

Then Darius woke up at last. He looked around the room trying to find the little devil that woke him. He quite easily found him sitting at the bottom of the bed. "Oh.. Hey Ricky... (Yawn) How you been buddy?" Darius looked outside the window and saw the morning sun, high and mighty. It was at this moment that he was hit with sudden realization. "..." "..." "DAMN IT I OVERSLEPT! I gotta start training already!" Darius raced out of his room and right through the guild hall waving at Shiro as he ran past. "Sup Shiro!" Ricky was held on Darius' shoulder but he also gave a wave to Shiro at the same time. However Darius didn't stop for anything until he was inside the forest. He stood there standing upright not even breaking a sweat from the sudden morning sprint. Ricky jumped off his shoulder and ran over to a hidden lever in the bushes. Darius looked at him and gave the thumbs up, this signaled Ricky to pull the lever and a bunch of training dummies popped up from the ground. Some were at range and others were at arms length. Darius drew his Katana and sliced all the close by targets then followed up with a magic attack. "Coldfire Slash!" Darius swung his sword as blade made of flame propelled forward and knocked down three targets. "Coldfire Rush!" Darius then propelled himslef forward with his magic and finished off the rest of the targets. He kept count of the time that passed until he knocked down the last target. "7 targets destroyed in 12 seconds... That's a new record!" Ricky was shaking his head in the background then Darius pouted. "Fine... 12.5 seconds..." His record was 12.4. "Oh well! We'll just set up the targets again and... Oh..." He looked at the debri he left behind, around 4 were sliced in half and the rest were just blown to pieces from his coldfire slash. "(Sigh) Where's Misa when you need her..." Almost as if on cue Darius could hear Misa talking in the background. "Heh! There you are!" He ran deeper into the forest and soon spotted Misa. Darius climbed up into a tree then sat on one of the sturdy branches with his back against the trunk and Ricky on his shoulder. He waited for Misa to get closer and suddenly spoke up. "You know that crazy dragon slayer needs your help again right?"

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Grell Ashwright

Grell was just starting to get his whits about him again as he recovered from his splurge of drinking when a form came blasting through the Hall doors, and coming to rest at the bar where Grell was sitting.  The impact from whatever hit the bar sent shock waves through the wood hitting Grell's head that was resting on the bar causing him to jerk upright almost losing his balance as his chair tipped backwards.  Throwing his weight forward Grell rocked the stool forward, and it came to rest as it was before.  Rubbing his hand over his neck which was giving him some trouble this morning Grell looked to see what had caused the interruption of rest.  Seeing a girl laying on the ground before him Grell just stared at her as she got up.  Then without warning Grell let lose a booming bark or laughter, "Hahahahaha!" the laugh was gruff but not without some form of what could be called grace.   Reaching over the bar Grell filled up his mug with more water, "It would take a lot more than you falling on you butt to disturb me.  But i guess i should return the greeting, good morning.  What brings you in with so much...enthusiasm?" he asked as he took a swig out of his mug.

Tarasaki Moaki

cf15693c-a356-44e5-a26f-eee3cf112260.png

Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Yawning for a brief moment, as he was trying to wake himself up from a long ass nap. He does enjoy a long sleep, he could sleep up until the afternoon or night depending if he doesn't have anything to do. It's not always good to sleep all the time, you'll become less active that way which, he already knew that. Tarasaki began to put his nice, comfortable and black slippers on, and head towards the bathroom to check himself old. his hair was quite messy, as if he's been stressed out all of yesterday. But it was mostly done because of his past haunting him wherever you go, it's like those type of viruses that isn't curable as it is slowly corrupting you step by step. That's what it felt like to him, as he looked down at the sink, and clinched onto his shirt, and tighten up his fist more and more. Just why? Why did all of that have to happen? Looks like happy endings are just something only losers possess. 

He began to walk out of the bathroom and, suddenly stumble snd fell to the floor. "Ouch....." Tarasaki had gathered himself again, as he rubbed his head while he aims towards the main hall of blue Pegasus.

[SIZE= 28px]???[/SIZE]

Just as the woman got to where she figured Tyson would be, he was finishing up. Pouring water on his face and getting ready to head back. The woman looked down at her four year old son who was holding her hand and looking at the large man. She picked him up and walked over "Tyson." she called, approaching him, completely ignoring him being covered in sweat and water "I figured you'd be training." the woman smiled before looking at Thanos then back at him "I know it's been a while...few years actually. Since I left." the boy in her arms had tilted his head into his mother's neck, being shy now that he was close to the large man he was curious about "That day when I told you it was a family matter and I had to go... I lied about that. The only reason I lied was because I was pregnant.... with your child and I was afraid you wouldnt accept me after I told you. So I ran" despite all the times they spent together and grew to love him "I know this may be too much to take in seeing as I came up to you and just blurted it out from the blue. " as much as she hated to surprise people like this, she had no choice. She had to be quick in order to make sure that no one found her handing her son to the father.

Then her attention turned to Thanos "Thanos, this is your daddy. The one I always told you about... I know that daddy may seem scary at first." she kissed his head "Wanna wave?" she asked, watching as he shyly waved to Tyson and then hid his face in his mother's neck "Thanos is very shy, Tyson." her eyes lifted and looked up at him "The reason why im here with Thanos now is because I have someone after me and I cannot risk our son being killed...And seeing as this person doesnt know about you, I can trust you to take care of our son." her face was serious but also worried as she looked around and then back at him "I know im also asking you so much in so little time but it's the only way that I will know that Thanos would be safe and live well... You're strong and you'd protect anyone of your family. Even me. But right now you cant save me." her hand lifted and cupped his cheek, ignoring the sweat mixed with water on his skin "Can you please do this for me? Take care of our baby? I'll come back, I promise. I cant stay long. They could find me any minute..."  her eyes dropped to Thanos as she began to whisper to him, nods coming from him before she smothered the side of his face with kisses "Mommy will always love you, Thanos." she nuzzled him and glanced at Tyson "What's your answer, Tyson...? Dont give me that look either..."

Meanwhile Thanos was hugging his mom, not wanting to let go as he stared at Tyson, finally seeing his dad for the first time was an interesting time for him and he was happy but yet shy about him. He didnt know how his dad was so he wasnt familiar on what he would do, or how he would do things. Was he nice? Strict? Mean? Thanos didnt know but he was worried and was afraid that he wouldnt be what he would expect.

Reveal hidden contents

akatsuki-alone-kawaii-naruto-Favim.com-2279756.jpg

Tyson Redd

317007f4ce7e1519042250786355aa7d78c73eff_hq.jpg

@Britt-21

Tyson's vision was blurry for moment as the water rushed over his eyes. He blinked the water out of his eyes, and found himself looking at a familiar face. He looked at her, then noticed a child with her as well. He believed that she had been away due to family issues, but soon found this was a lie.

He listened to her words, and frowned. How could she believe he'd be so shallow. To shun her for something he was just as responsible for. Tyson was slightly dazed by this information, so when Thanos waved at him he was caught off guard. He awkwardly raised a hand and waved back. Then quickly moved the hand to rub the back of his head, feeling unsure about the gesture.

Shy...that worried Tyson, he wasn't very good with shy people. As she said he was scary, in appearance, and sometimes personality. He hoped he wouldn't be to much for the child...his child....their child. It was odd, Tyson had wanted kids, but never seemed able to find the right person.Yet, here he was, staring at his first born child, and the woman who gave birth to him. Of course He hadn't imagined it would all happen like this. But he'd dwell on that later, she wasn't done speaking. He needed to hear this.

Tyson's expression turned to one of a protective beast finding its pack being surrounded. He looked around the area, also checking for anything suspicious, but found nothing. As she made her request to his Tyson's expression saddened, and he leaned towards her as she cupped his cheek. Then she asked him his answer, and his heart grew heavy. He let out a sigh, and his eyes seemed to suddenly show great stress, and exhaustion."As you know, I have no experience as a father. He's shy, that means he will fear me....

I won't bother telling you to come with me. That I can protect you, because I know that's not a option. Otherwise you'd have suggestions it yourself. I am hurt, that you'd believe me to ever turn you away. If you had told me, then I would have accepted you both I'm sorry that I've burdened the two of you. That I couldn't be there for the hard times. I know this can't be easy for you, so I shall accept. On the condition that you promise you'll come back to me.....no, come back to us safely. I promise, I shall protect him with my life." After answering Tyson held her face. Craning his neck towards her he gently kissed her savoring the kiss. Unsure whether he'd ever get another.

Tyson pulled away from the kiss, and looked towards his son."I assume he has your last name? But while he's with me, he will be a Redd. For both his safety, and yours." Tyson held a serious expression, wishing for her to know he meant every word he spoke. He wasn't sure what he'd do after she left. Maybe seek out his brother, and Kathy. They had experience with children after all. So he was lucky to have them, and sad that he had to receive his son in such a situation as this.

Lander Frost

The Great Tenrou Tree - Fairy Heart Guild Hall

th

Lander sat on one of the roots of the Tenrou tree that was curved near the bottom of the tree. He enjoyed being in the tree, even if he didn't go to high up in it. The tree gave him comfort. Charlie was sitting under the tree patting after Lander had played with him for a while. Candy was sitting in his lap, both William and Lily were sitting next to him on the branch. Lily was rubbing her head against him, she was a little more loving than William. "Hey Candy, you should go bug Shiro for me." Lander said as Candy began to paw at William. "She might be in the guild hall and who knows, she might give you some treats." Candy's ears perked when she heard the mention of treats. "Go on what are you waiting for?" Candy stood up and hopped down from his lap. She walked with grace as she head to the guild hall, and surprisingly she didn't find it hard to get in. She soon found the girl walking out of her room and walked up to her. "MEOW, MEOW, MEEEEEOOOOOW." Candy yelled at Shiro as she rubbed her head against the girl trying to get what Lander said she would giver her.

Lander looked at William, "there you go. Now Candy won't try to play with you. I don't need you two getting in a fight." He starched the bird under his neck. The bird let out a purr and Lily began to rub her head even more aggressively against Lander to get his attention. He used his free hand to begin to starch under her neck as well and she began to let out a purr to inform him that she was pleased with him. "I guess we should get going to the guild hall to see what everyone is up to. He hoped down and his birds hopped on to his shoulders. "Come on Charlie, lets see what everyone is up to." The dog began to walk along side his friend as they began to head back to the guild hall. 

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Laura snapped out of a drunken slumber, again, a mugged was in one of her hands dangling towards the ground and her head rested on the bar. She woke up when the cup had fallen out of her hand and hit the floor. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her eyes spotted two other people sitting at a table. Grabbing three more mugs of boozes she walked over to them and sat down passing each of them a mug. Letting out a loud burp she looked at the pair. "What are you two talking about? Love, drugs, men?" She rose an eye brow and began to laugh at her self. Liquor spilled out of her mug as she did. She then slammed the remaining liquid. "Don't worry it never lasts, people come and go. Nothing good ever lasts." Laura looked at her empty cup and turned it up side down trying to see if any liquid remained. "You see, there was once booze in here but it is all gone." She looked as though she might fall out of her chair as she sat their in a daze. "Ugh, my head hurts."

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Grell Ashwright

[SIZE= 14px]Grell sat at a table with a mug in his hand, the mug was roughly half empty based on how Grell was attacking it.  Most who saw him would have assumed he wanted to get hammered, but have no idea why he would do such a thing early in the morning.  The truth was that he was in fact not getting wasted, but he was drinking, alot.  For some reason Grell loved the taste of water, not matter what he was always drinking water almost to an unhealthy amount.  Not like it would kill him or anything his magic took care of that,  finishing the mug with large sigh he let his arm, mug included, fall to the table with a smack.  This was not his first mug, it wasn't even his second, hell it was eighth, most people found his "Drinking" problem hysterical cause he would simply never drink anything but water.  Normally he would be sleeping at this hour, but he was waiting for someone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]All of a sudden Grell got a sharp pain in his belly, and doubled over.  By bending over he accidentally smacked his face on the table emitting a loud bang and a small crack.  I should have quit when I had the chance, ooohhhhh this sucks, Grell thought to himself as he left his head on the table.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Talon (if your down for interaction ;D)[/SIZE]

Talon saw Grell in the midst of convulsions of pain. He headed for him and approached with a laugh. "Grell I think you have finally drunk too much water." He stated and sat next to the other phoenix slayer. "So what's up?" He asked after the other guy seemed to be ok. A beer was placed in front of him by a friendly guild member who knew Talon was the top drinker now that Valken was gone. '6 years... So long... I wonder how you're doing Valk... If you knew about Ferra and Nik you would freak...' He thought sadly, his face losing its normal cheerfulness momentarily. He sighed and took a jug of the beer. He had been with Lily @Grandmaster, leaving for a cafe when they were told, it had been hard for the guild but they were strong and had gotten through it together. Then Nikolas @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball and Ferra @Mitchs98 got married a while later. That reminded him, the Twins had wanted him to do some tricks for them but it was time for bed so Ferra had promised in the morning they could see the tricks. Any second they would come charging in like a tiny herd of banshees, crying for tricks and candy which he always had in his pockets now. Then he noticed the other two and raised his hand in greeting. "Good morning Akari and Laura." @Arius LaVari @TheSecretSorcerer

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]???[/COLOR]

kyobluehair.jpg

"Thanos wont fear you, Tyson..you just have to make a bond is all." she said as she listened to him as her own heart twisted in pain. Her eyes softened and she frowned "I just...I wasnt sure, Tyson.. I was scared." what more could she say? She was terrified of losing him, not many guys would be nice enough to take the responsibility of being a parent. Just as he said that she would have to promise to come back to both of them, the woman spoke "I promise." she whispered, closing her eyes as he leaned close and kissed her softly. She returned this kiss and knew that it would be a kiss she wouldnt have for a long while and just as he broke the kiss, she noticed his eyes moving towards Thanos "Alright. I dont mind you changing the last name.  Just keep our baby safe..." her eyes shifted to her Son "Alright, Thanos, I expect you to be good for me okay? Daddy will take good care of you, I promise. And you know I never break my promises." She nuzzled her son and gave him a few more kisses before finally getting the courage and handing him to Tyson

"Mommy will love you and she will come back." The woman said, looking back at Tyson "Thank you Tyson. Once this is all over I will come back. Then we can be a family. A real family." she gave Tyson a loving kiss and then gave Thanos one more kiss, nuzzling him and holding his little hand, giving him a soft smile before giving her lover a nod and backing away, blowing a kiss to both boys and turning her back to them, running off to get out from being tracked.

All while Thanos was holding onto Tyson, his eyes filling with tears watching his mom leave. He'd been attatched to the hip with her but she promised him he would be back. He knew his mommy's promises were kept every time she made them but it didnt keep him from missing her. The four year old boy lifted his hands to his eyes and rubbed them, but tears still fell down his cheeks as his sniffled "I dont want Mommy to go..." he said, not able to help himself from crying. So far Tyson seemed pretty okay in his eyes, he didnt seem scary cause he gave his mom a nice kiss and talk to her well... Maybe he'd be able to like him after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back