Fairy Tail IC

((Nobody's been tagging me other than fem... Fu-dge... Umm let's see...))

Talon

Talon was about to charge in with Noah but stopped mid jump as he saw Akari falling. His eyes widened as he turned to jump and catch her while simultaneously having the feeling of pure dread and hopelessness as he realized he wouldn't get to her in time. He jumped anyway and as he did so, he saw that she was caught by Shiro. He would have to remember to thank her later. He turned back to help Noah except the dude wasn't there. "What the?" Talon looked around before spotting a few peeps, including Noah, heading inside the guildhall. "Alright." Was all the fire Mage said as he followed. He landed on the ground and was about to follow Noah insidebut he decided to dissapear again. Talon shrugged and entered the guildhall anyway, he needed a drink. The first thing he noticed was the ghost that everyone was staring at. Valken?! He was pretty sure that was a ghost and he wasn't high but you could never tell these days. "Valken!" He exclaimed, probably murdering Phin and Niks ear even more, though unintentionally. "I'm so sorry you died man!" He cried as he stumbled up to Valken and Millie who were totally having a moment. "I can't believe you're dead! So young too." He fell to his knees beside the couple and began blubbering like a baby. "I'm sorry Millie, I really am. He was such a great bro!" With that the fire Mage, maybe a bit un-observant, some would say stupid, fell into a mass of crying flesh.

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari @The Elder @Zooks @LS peeps

Blake

Blake trudged along the road, he spotted smoke in the distance but wasn't sure if that was a bad thing or not. He arrived at the gate of Baslam village, or at least what remained. He looked around at the battlefield that used to be Baslam and blinked a few times. "What the hell happened here?" He mumbled to himself as he walked down the main street looking for someone who could tell him what had happened. The man could see the bodies of dead mages and by the looks of them, they weren't good ones. "Interesting..." He said as he walked. Up ahead he saw a group of people and approached them cautiously, ready to fly or run away if needed. Because if this group killed all those mages he saw lying around, Blake probably didn't stand a chance.

@Whoever is around... ((Not to sure what's happening with the BP ppl so I'm just gonna keep this intro for Blake short.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Grant ran with everything he could. This was one of the downsides to living bang in the middle of nowhere... There's no civilisation for miles! However despite his attempt at escape, Rasil had already caught up with him and started beating him again. With Grant still refusing to fight back he seemed to have gotten bored and knocked Grant clean out. Breaking his nose along the way. Grant was unconsious throughout the whole trip back to their base so he wouldn't be able to tell exactly where they were. He did however hear some voices talking but it was far to muffled to hear properly saying as Grant was just on the verge of falling unconsious again. It was when a bunch of guards picked Grant up that he blacked out again. He soon woke up though and this time fully awake. He tried to get up but it was painful to move, he seemed to be covered in bandages after his fight with Rasil. (Well... It would be more accurate to say merciless beating...) He gathered his surroundings quickly and was able to determine where he was... "Hm... Stone bed... Iron bars... Magic nullification... Piss bucket... (sigh) Looks like I've been captured again..." It wasn't exactly the first time Grant had been caught like this. However it's not like he escaped by himself either... The last time he was caught by dark mages it was a prison riot that helped him escape. Not only that but it seems that it was the exact same guild that caught him in the past. "I wonder if they're still salty about losing that Coldfire Dragon Slayer Lacrima... Heh heh heh..." 

Grant was able to hear the sound of footsteps growing closer and closer. Sounds like the guards making their rounds. Well there's only one way a prisoner can get any entertainment around here~ Grant waited for the two guards to draw closer before calling out to them. "Hey guards! Watcha doin' over there?" He said with a rather cheerful voice despite the conditions. The guards looked at him and scoffed. "Hmpf... Don't stick your nose in other peoples business you damn mongrel!" "Ouch... You kiss your mother with that mouth?" "Huh?" "Actually I don't even know if your mother would ever love a face like yours anyway..." After Grant made that comment the guard's partner looked away and snickered which only alleviated his anger. "Hey! Shut it before I come in there and beat the crap outta ya! What kind of priest says stuff like that anyway!?" "The kind that don't follow the rules! Now hurry up and be on your way... I'm done with you~" "Alright that's it! I'm coming in there!" At this point the guards placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from going to give Grant another beating. "Oi... Master Lucian said he wanted to talk with the priest. What do you think he'd do if the prisoner was dead?" "I'm just going to rough him up a little" "You really wanna take that risk?" The angry guard stopped to think for a moment before scoffing again and going on his way. "Ugly..." "What was that!?" "Nothing..."

Grant just merely chuckled as the guards strolled away. Sure he might end up regretting it later but it was worth it for a good laugh. Guess that's one thing Grant never got rid off from his youthful days. But then again... if you don't live life on the edge then whats the point in living at all? At least that's what he thinks. But after what the other guard said it seems that this "Master Lucian" would like to have a chat with him. Pissing off a guild master of a dark guild may not be the smartest idea. So Maybe Grant will humour him... (For now... Heheheh...)

Grant ran with everything he could. This was one of the downsides to living bang in the middle of nowhere... There's no civilisation for miles! However despite his attempt at escape, Rasil had already caught up with him and started beating him again. With Grant still refusing to fight back he seemed to have gotten bored and knocked Grant clean out. Breaking his nose along the way. Grant was unconsious throughout the whole trip back to their base so he wouldn't be able to tell exactly where they were. He did however hear some voices talking but it was far to muffled to hear properly saying as Grant was just on the verge of falling unconsious again. It was when a bunch of guards picked Grant up that he blacked out again. He soon woke up though and this time fully awake. He tried to get up but it was painful to move, he seemed to be covered in bandages after his fight with Rasil. (Well... It would be more accurate to say merciless beating...) He gathered his surroundings quickly and was able to determine where he was... "Hm... Stone bed... Iron bars... Magic nullification... Piss bucket... (sigh) Looks like I've been captured again..." It wasn't exactly the first time Grant had been caught like this. However it's not like he escaped by himself either... The last time he was caught by dark mages it was a prison riot that helped him escape. Not only that but it seems that it was the exact same guild that caught him in the past. "I wonder if they're still salty about losing that Coldfire Dragon Slayer Lacrima... Heh heh heh..." 

Grant was able to hear the sound of footsteps growing closer and closer. Sounds like the guards making their rounds. Well there's only one way a prisoner can get any entertainment around here~ Grant waited for the two guards to draw closer before calling out to them. "Hey guards! Watcha doin' over there?" He said with a rather cheerful voice despite the conditions. The guards looked at him and scoffed. "Hmpf... Don't stick your nose in other peoples business you damn mongrel!" "Ouch... You kiss your mother with that mouth?" "Huh?" "Actually I don't even know if your mother would ever love a face like yours anyway..." After Grant made that comment the guard's partner looked away and snickered which only alleviated his anger. "Hey! Shut it before I come in there and beat the crap outta ya! What kind of priest says stuff like that anyway!?" "The kind that don't follow the rules! Now hurry up and be on your way... I'm done with you~" "Alright that's it! I'm coming in there!" At this point the guards placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from going to give Grant another beating. "Oi... Master Lucian said he wanted to talk with the priest. What do you think he'd do if the prisoner was dead?" "I'm just going to rough him up a little" "You really wanna take that risk?" The angry guard stopped to think for a moment before scoffing again and going on his way. "Ugly..." "What was that!?" "Nothing..."

Grant just merely chuckled as the guards strolled away. Sure he might end up regretting it later but it was worth it for a good laugh. Guess that's one thing Grant never got rid off from his youthful days. But then again... if you don't live life on the edge then whats the point in living at all? At least that's what he thinks. But after what the other guard said it seems that this "Master Lucian" would like to have a chat with him. Pissing off a guild master of a dark guild may not be the smartest idea. So Maybe Grant will humour him... (For now... Heheheh...)

Rasil Brandheart

Rasil did as Master Lucien had ordered. He had Grants injuries treated, and then Grant was moved to one of their cells. Rasil truely enjoyed the cells, Sometimes he would spend the night in them, just to understand how terrible they really were. The hard beds, and cold nights, oh he especially loved the piss bucket. It left a lovely odor in the air, the odor was terrible. But it was exactly the kind of thing a super masochist like him needed.

Rasil walked down the rows of cells, whistling as he did. That was until he heard some bickering as he approached Grants cell. Apparently Grant was antagonizing some of the guards,"Hmm maybe this guy is a masochist himself? That would explain why he didn't attack me... Was probably enjoying himself to much." Unfortunatly for Grant however one of the guards stopped the other from possibly crippling him. 

After the guards went on their way Rasil slowly and silently scooted towards Grants cell. Once he was right next to the cell he peeked into it. A feline like expression on his face," helllooooo daddy'o what's happening?" Rasil said in a cool tone of voice. He leaned against the wall, and took out some shades putting them on, even over his eyepatch."So how you like the new pad? Much better than that old place of yours. It was far to cozy looking. Any Lucien should be here soon, and I just wanted to apologise, I don't usually do the beating myself. But I guess you must enjoy pain yourself. So, are you a fellow Masie?" He asked raising a eyebrow at Grant questioningly. 

@Jackaboi @Mitchs98

IMG_9831.JPG

It had been ten whole years since the males last visit to Balsam Village, having been away on an exclusive ten year mission due to his usually highly underestimated skill and capabilities as a mage. Alongside his companion and buddy, Fumiko the swan spirit, whom of which resided in the Severance, the two made an awesome duo. Due to the recent events taking place all throughout Fiore be it Magnolia, Crocus, Margaret Town, and Balsam, it was safe to say that things were turning sour verryyyy quickly, and honestly Satoshi didn't want to miss it. Not only that, but he wanted to see if the boobage had improved back home, that was a thought that virtually always played on his mind constantly... 24/7... day in and day out. The sun was shining through the forest path to Balsam as Satoshi docked at Hargeon, and proceeded to travel the path past Magnolia and of course, to the hometown of Blue Pegasus. "Yo Fumiko." He said, his heads in his pockets as he strode along the path. "...Yes, what is it?" Replied the spirit residing in the sword before repeating. "You better not be asking me to revert to a human form so that you can see my cleavage, because it WILL NOT happen. You got that?" Satoshi went bright red at that point, and shook his head rapidly as he grew redder and redder, "N-NO! Not at all. I was just uuuh... it's a nice day, isn't it?" He replied, with a wolffish grin on his face. However, drama was soon to follow. 

As he walked through the forest path, Satoshi sensed a demonic magical aura wash through the entire forest, a shockwave of demonic flame coming towards him. It burned away the life that it came into contact with, and as a result reduced the forest to ash. Satoshi rapidly drew Severance and spiked his own magical power in response, stabbing the blade into the ground and creating a spherical shield of water and ice to shield him from the shockwaves effects. After it was finished wiping out the rest of the forest, Satoshi dispelled the barrier and sheathed the sword in its scabbard. Then, the sky slowly began to darken as Fiore seemed to become hell on earth. "This must be a warning... telling me to resist my urges." Satoshi chuckled, "Or maybe it's something else..." his tone then grew serious, as Fumiko too began to speak. "Come on, we need to hurry back." And with that Satoshi activated his Angelic Bodily Host Magic as angel wings sprouted from out of his back in a brilliant of pure, holy light. He then soared through the 'forest' and towards the outskirts of Balsam Village. When arriving, Satoshi overlooked the village from a hill as he landed, Severance in its sheath as his Angelic Bodily Host remained active. The sight he saw was horrifying. Dead littered the streets, and there seemed to be a huge crater emerging from underneath the Blue Pegasus guild hall, Satoshi clenched his fists as he grew angry, certain thoughts filling his head as Fumiko spoke. "They will all be fine, as will Yamato, he can handle himself - you don't need to worry." And with that, Satoshi looked up at the sky for a brief moment as he took in her words before he looked back towards the guild hall, a look of newfound determination washing over him as his eyes showed a fierce resolve. "You're right. But we still need to help, let's go!" And in a moment Satoshi's wings outstretched as he soared through the sky and towards Blue Pegasus,  heading underneath it and staying still in the air as he drew Severance and pointed the blade towards the crater. Magical power began to intensify throughout the entire blade as then, water burst through the tip in waves as it all came cascading down and into the crater in an attempt to fill it so that if Aleria couldn't retain her strength and indeed had to let go of the building, it would fall into the water and have an increased chance of survival. Satoshi concentrated all of his, and Fumiko's magical power into the magic as his wings flapped aggressively in order to keep him put. Angelic feathers covered in light fell from his wings as they brightened up Balsam, the waters of Severance cascading down and into the crater rapidly. Satoshi knew that once done, he'd deplete all of his magic. However, he was determined to save his guild hall. 

He might've been a perv, but he also had an unshakable resolve. A resolve to do good to those he loves. And even if he wouldn't ever admit it, he did indeed love his guild and his brother. And despite it being a hefty ten years since he had been here or seen anyone, what a better way to come back than this 

Good, he had been snapping from the darkness that had been absorbing him the moment he attacked the Grimoire heart mages. He was sorry that he worried her but not for his actions which irritated his wife just a bit. To know that he wasnt sorry for doing so much damage while a mage was still alive and making him or her suffer. A quick death is what they should do. They werent torturers or murderers. Her attention then shifted towards the magical energy that felt out of place and when she looked, she seen Masaki and multiple mages sent flying. Just as Miles asked her to drop the shield, she did and stood up watched as Masaki dropped to the ground in tears What happened to you, Masaki... she thought to herself, hurrying over and crouching in front of Masaki "It's okay, Masaki.." she said softly, trying to comfort him, despite him knowing that he probably thought of himself as some sort of monster for doing what he had done. The wound on his back wasnt pretty either... Before Kathy could say anything, her husband picked her up and brought her atop of Lionel who was keeping guard and waiting for everyone to hop aboard. "Miles, I need to talk with you later..." she said softly, allowing him to put her down and she took a seat on her dragon's back.

As soon as everyone was on top and the Gh mages were wiped out, Lionel took off towards the guild, being steady with his flying and trying not to make it so bumpy. Thoughts rushed in the S class's head. Why did her husband and her brother-in-law decide it was a good idea and brutally kill the mages as they did? Letting them suffer was curel and something that GH would do. Sabertooth was a light guild, not a dark guild. Sure, Grimoire Heart was evil and needed to be wiped out, but it was better to do it in quick killings rather than enjoy the suffering of the evil mages... Her own mind had been shook more than ever and it irritated her greatly. To know that her own husband wasnt sorry for doing something like that. And then there was Tyson who was Tyson and did almost what the hell he wanted. Katherine brought her hand up to her face and used her fingers to press on her temples with a soft sigh. She had to get her grip together, she was slacking lately and that was something she didnt want to happen. Maybe it was just the worry of her child and nephew taking a toll on the mother. Kathy needed to stay focused, needed to make sure no other Grimoire heart mages were to approach the city and cause more distruction.

Lionel landed near the guild hall and used one of his wings as a ramp for them to get down. Kathy was the first to slide down the wing and land perfectly. Fixing her cloak and putting her hood over her head again, turning towards Lionel and the rest of the boys "Hurry and get him inside." she said with her soft voice, her expression blank just as her fathers used to be when she seen him. Kathy moved towards the large doors of the guild hall and pulled it open to allow everyone to go first.

Tyson Redd

View attachment 247785

Tyson watched in amazement as Masaki slaughtered the GH mages. He had to admit he was a bit impressed, and slightly jelous. Tyson felt the shift in the wind, and watched as the land changed. Rocks, and debris rose from the ground, and a giant crystalized dragon claw erupted from Masaki's back. Tyson seemed as indifferent as ever to this. But he was honestly concerned," he felt the evil energy coming from Masaki. He couldn't help but wonder what Grimoire Heart did to him. He felt no pity for the mages Masaki slaughtered. He only wished he could have broken them himself. He walked over, and lifted Masaki in his arms. Raising a eyebrow at him,"Have you always been able to do that?" He said but didn't wait to hear his answer.  He leapt on to Lionel, Masaki still in his arms. He then looked over to Kathy and frowned. It annoyed him that she felt it necessary to stop him. He knew that the enemy deserved no mercy. But he obliged her wishes, just to watch Masaki do what he wanted to do to them. Well....minus the giant dragon claw. Tyson nodded at Miles, and took his shirt. Using it to wrap, and bind his wounds."I'm just curious, how is he even alive after having a dragon claw erupted from his back? Isn't that the same as being impaled?" He asked, and upon their landing quickly leapt if Lionel, and brought Masaki inside. He gently placed him down on a table, and began getting medical supplies to treat his wounds. He had minor medical training, not to much. But hopefully enough to help Masaki somewhat. He had to learn a bit of medical training for when he, or someone he was training with got injured. After he did what he could, cleaning and bandaging his wounds better he stepped back."Best get someone with better training, I doubt that'll do to much for him." He told Kathy, and Miles, before taking a seat and letting out a sigh. He needed to take a break for a moment, his head was beginning to bother him.

@LeSoraAmari @Britt-21 @The Elder

Draneri: The Siren

The Siren had landed away from town after feeling dark and strange energies from Crocus even from as far away as she had been. She had flown, as fast as she could to arrive here outside town and had hovered far into the clouds to observe the situation. This was not the first time Draneri had witnessed a town in complete disarray, the screams of people running and in a panic could be heard even from as high as her vantage point was. Buildings were laid to waste and rubble was far. Still, Draneri in her 4 centuries had seen her far share of War's, countless plagues and natural disasters while her prey (Humans) always had a habit of picking themselves back and surviving on even through the worst of tragedies. Draneri for the most part distanced herself, or simply used the ensuing chaos to snatch humans lost in the carnage and steal their very life force while caring little for others.

At least, that was how she had always been. Draneri had come to change a few years ago, and for the first time refused to kill her Prey and even joined a Light Guild. However, controlling her urges was not as easy for a woman hundreds of years old and oddly, she had come to grow and love these particular humans and thus did not what to see them harmed. So Draneri had left, not for her sack but for their own, to control herself better and feed only as needed (even though this required feeding more frequently). It has been 2 full years since she had last killed, an amazing feat for a woman who had seen countless suns rise and fall. And while contemplating her return, here she found herself strolling through the now bare streets as people were starting to be evacuated and lead away from the town, off towards a place called "Mithweld." An interesting name, and one she had not heard of before.

The Siren was dressed rather unusually for her

She had a thick Plated Black armor from head to toe, even covering her face with tiny slits for her eyes and a giant axe hung loosely by her side. She looked intimidating, especially as her wings flowed outwards to over double her height in length, before snapping back in and rustling as they slung back around her hips protectively. This caused most townsfolk to give the woman a very wide birth, perhaps even fearing her to be part of the Dark Guild who had destroyed their town?

AS she approached the huge imposing Guild Hall of Sabertooth, she released a breath of air, glad it was still intact and a worry she didn't even realise she had held slipped from her mind and her posture relaxed a fraction. The woman used a Gauntlet to push open the doors relatively quietly, though her mere presence was no doubt noticed for the sheer high alert that the Guild would now be on after their own Town had been ambushed. She spotted a collection of mages somewhere center stage, her keen golden eyes flowing over the scene to realise quickly it was the Redd brothers, Kathy and another, much younger boy with huge wounds on his back and in a clear state of shock and distress. Her ever calm presence glancing across the room to try to find Mizuki and Alicia perhaps, as she knew the Dark Energy woman was around... she could taste her scent even among the air from this distance, a taste even over the past years she had never once forgotten.

As much as she wanted to hunt down Mizuki and speak to her, her gaze drifted back to the distressing situation before her. She had no training in Medical studies (having been immortal with regeneration), however the woman could see his distress clear as day, and she was never one to like seeing people mentally struggling or in a panic. (Draneri could feed for longer and better when her partner was Calm and Happy and Pleasured. A crying, upset and depressed individual didn't taste particularly nice afterall). So knowing nothing about the situation, or who this boy even was, Draneri stepped closer to the group. As she did, a blinding light surrounded the Siren and stripped her of her armor and her Axe merely disappeared into nothing, leaving her how most who knew her would have remembered her. A long, flowing white gown, with her raven black wings curled about her hips, purple hair to her waist and glowing Golden eyes. Hands clasped before her. Elegant and graceful were words that best described her.

She came before Masaki just as Tyson had finishing doing what First Aid he could, her hand reaching up to grasp onto Tall Redd's shoulder in a warm and gentle fashion, flashing him a small smile as she did before he walked off. She jostled her wings a fraction, half spreading them out to keep people at bay, to try and ease up the space around the boy to allow him to breath a fraction easier. She reached her gloved hands to his cheeks as she tilted up his face a fraction, her eyes glowing a fraction to hold his attention at least for a moment, her whole body oozing nothing but an almost motherly presence. Soothing. Her thumbs brushing in underneath the boys eyes gently as she smiled sweetly. "Relax~...." she said on an outward breath, a soft blue mist flowing from her lips as she spoke, lacing her words with the perfume of Pacify, to further relax him before the woman started to hum very very gently. She pulled him in to rest his cheek along her chest, curling her arms around his shoulders even as her wings slowly slipped around him. Holding him close but keeping his back exposed. It would be painful afterall to touch, and she rested her head onto the top of his own, peering outwards to the eyes and faces around. The humming continued and grew louder, even as eyes snapped downwards to his back and the tiniest wave of a finger pointed downwards, almost to say, "He still needs help. I'll keep him calm if you can find someone to heal him." Though she never said these words incase it frighten him.

Her humming soon turned into soft words, a quite lullaby right in against his ear. Letting the fingers of her gloved hair peel through his red hair gently, like a mother's touch. Something she was not aware he hadn't had, for quite some years. However Draneri was not blind. She could see not all injuries were physical and he needed to mentally recover as much as he did the physical.

MyBannerMaker_Banner (1).jpg

The ride from the forest to the guild was fairly quick though Miles still felt a bit unease about things.From Masaki being wounded, and towards his wife wanting to talk to him. He knew what subject the "talk" would be based upon. Miles didn't want to talk any further about what happened but he knew his wife would never let it go. He glances over at here, as the wind blows against their faces. The wind blew her hood off, letting her hair flow in the wind. He saw her rubbing her temples as if she's frustrated. Miles knew from experience that she was. She probably has a  lot going through her mind, ranging from Bella, to the destruction. Miles' previous actions did nothing to help, but just add to it. Relax. Miles said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.  Shortly after they arrived at the guild hall. Katherine was the first to get off Lionel, using his wings as a ramp. Soon after Miles followed her. They both held open the guilds doors allowing Tyson to walk in with Masaki. After Tyson went through Miles followed. 

He watched as his brother used his minor medical training on Masaki. Though Miles knew that it wasn't enough. They needed more medical help and the only person who came into his mind was their guild master Sho. He then turns his head towards Katherine. Kat, Sho should be able to help. Can you grab him please? We can talk after he shows up to help Masaki. He said knowing Katherine would have a better idea where to find Sho then he would. After asking her to find Sho, Miles then felt a faint familiar presence at the door. He hadn't felt this presence since the Grand Magic Games six years ago. He saw a woman standing in armor with an axe for a weapon. Miles' aura began to flow off his body yet again. Though Miles' aura didn't have that dark feeling with intense heat like before. He flowed off of him beautifully even has he created sword constructs in both of his hand. Who are you? He asked with a stern look and a hard grip on the swords. Though soon without a word his question was answered as the woman body began to glow and her armor and awe both disappeared reveal the woman's true self. Miles was in awe as he released who the person was. It was Draneri the Siren.

Miles' aura and constructs faded away and a grin grew on his face. i wonder who else plans on returning to the guild. He looks over at Tyson. Maybe father might come back. He chuckles at the subject knowing his dad would probably be too drunk to return. Miles then returned his gaze upon Draneri as she went to his brother. Miles only grinned and walked away towards the bar, where he grabbed himself a bottle of whiskey, and made Katherine a tall glass of Mia Tai, before walking towards his favorite couch. He placed both of their drinks on the table and started to smoke as he waited for further results for Masaki. @Rhodus

Just as Maya had predicted, Millie was cooped up in her office. It was no surprise to anyone that the guildmaster spent most of her in that cluttered room working on various guildmaster things. It was also a place that she went to vent and relieve stress. Although the day had started off relatively easy the stress levels went through the roof. News of the attack on Crocus had reached her by now, filling her with a mix of emotions. In one hand she was extremely grateful that the attack wasn't on Margaret Town but in the other she was horrified that such an attack was pulled off in the capital city. She didn't even want to think about what would happen if such an attack was pulled off here. They were a much smaller town that was much more vulnerable to attacks. If the day came where they were attacked, which seemed like only a matter of time seeing as her guild had beef with Grimoire Heart, Millie didn't know how she'd react. How would they deal up such a catastrophe or how could they even prevent something like that? And what if the guildhall itself was attacked? If they had the power to destroy a castle then they had more than enough to destroy the guildhall. But unfortunately this attack wouldn't be the only one today. The news about the attack on Era might have even had a bigger effect on her. Not only was the magic counsel destroyed, but it was also where Valken was kept. Although he had been in prison for the past six years Millie had the luxury of knowing that he was alive. Not well, but alive. But now that the entire city had been leveled (I think) it was safe to assume that he was dead. Even if he was convicted of working with the same guild doing all of this destruction she still loves him dearly after all this time. She prayed that he made it out alive, but her hopes of that were next to none. 

It it wasn't before long someone in the guild began to call out for her. It was a voice that seemed very familiar but at the same time very alien. It was a female's for sure, but she couldn't put a face to it. Standing up and wiping the tears out of her eyes Millie walked to the exit, taking a deep breath before reluctantly opening the door. She peered out into the guildhall to try and pinpoint the sound of the voice but couldn't find it. Perhaps the woman got tired of waiting and left, something that Millie wouldn't mind. She wasn't in the biggest talking mood right now. Just as she began to walk down the stairs she was quickly grabbed and spun around. Her blue eyes widened as she came face to face with the love of her life. Just like him she was speechless, not exactly sure how to react. She didn't believe that it was him. There was no possible way that he could be here before her. But at the same time she could feel it was him. The way he held her, the way he said her name, and the way he kissed her, it all screamed Valken. It took her a second to react as she was brought into a kiss, left frozen solid as their lips connected. But as a few seconds passed she gave in and kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. It was the first time they've kissed in six years and Millie wanted to stay like this forever. As people around them began to notice and chime in the blonde girl pulled back from the kiss and stared directly into his eyes, ignoring everything around them. It seemed that everyone wished to see Valken, but she wanted him all to herself, just for a little bit. "Valken... Come with me." She said in the softest of voices, hands slipping down his arms before taking his. She walked backwards into her office, ignoring Talon who had fell at their feet. Quickly she closed the door and faced Valken, tears forming in her deep blue eyes. "Is this really you? Am I talking to Valken, or an imposter?"

@Zooks

IMG_9872.JPG

The air was thick with the stench of Grimoire Heart, and quite honestly Maya found it extremely rude that all of these dark mage vermin had turned up here uninvited. They clearly had to be taught a thing or two about common courtesy and the like. It was extremely disgusting that Grimoire Heart were in THEIR town and in THEIR guild, a reckoning would soon ensue, and Grimoire Heart would undoubtedly  see the error of their ways in time. Lucian had crossed the wrong guild... and he continued to cross the wrong woman. Her beautiful purple hues befell the likes of everyone in the guild hall from Shiro to Ferra, all the way to Kou and then of course, Mitsu: The Invading Rat. Part of Maya just wanted to swat the girl and her subordinates away like the flies they were and be done with it, in fact, this could've all ended in a mere second had she willed it, although what fun wouldn't that been for Lamia Scale? After all, everyone liked beating up Grimoire Heart, and so far they were doing a damn good job at it. 

IMG_9870.JPG

Maya retained her normal composure, her silky black hair curling down onto her shoulders as her hands rested behind her back. Her attire strapless, beautiful work of art made out of Fiore's most expensive silks and leathers. Her posture held elegance and refine, yet her very aura oozed superiority - and it struck fear in the unaware and the aware alike. It was marvellous watching everyone fight for the preservation of their families, their guild, and their homes - but it was even more marvellous watching Grimoire Heart scatter, splatter, and flee with terror visible on their faces. Maya turned to her right as she peered through the large hole in the wall that she had unintentionally created during her earlier scene. Large craters dotted about outside as the uprooted trees scattered the field, and adjourned it like a diamond upon a circlet. To her, it was beautiful. To the enemy, it was absolutely terrifying. Mad Maya so she had grew to be called, was perhaps the most terrifying woman in all of Fiore. At least Aria was a nice person and was less thorny than Maya was, but that such sentiment usually made people take the Fairy Tail Guild Masters powers for granted, and grievously underestimate them. Which made Maya laugh, since Arietta was virtually the only person in all of Fiore who was above her in strength, and if they thought her magical power was terrifying, well... they hadn't seen the kitsune in action. 

Maya was about to head upstairs to the office of the master when a familiar face bolted through the wind, into Lamia Scale, and made her place in front of her. The girl, or  now woman, stood as serene as ever as she was totally unphased by Maya's presence, her blue hair in two long ponytails as the wind seemingly picked them up and coddled them. The girl called out her name, and Maya's face lit up with a kind and motherly smile. "Sora. I am so glad that you are alright." And with that, Maya scooped up the petite girl with a  sudden monstrous strength and wrapped her in a hug that was conflicting of that. It was kind, and warm, the guy bringing Sora into an embrace befitting a mother and her child. And even though Sora was not her blood, the woman vowed and promised to mother and care for her in the place of Sora's birth mother, her best friend. "What brings you here in such a rush?" She said, "Are you sure it was the best idea to leave your guild when they could possibly make use of your expertise in fields unique?" Concern washed through the woman's voice, but were soon dismissed. "No matter, you are here now, and here you will stay until I am certain the perimeter is safe. No ifs, no buts, that's how it's going to go." Maya still had Sora coddled up in a hug as she spoke, and after the woman released her and put her down, Maya turned away ever so slightly. She had sensed something else... another magical presence, a familiar one. However, it was more twisted and deranged than the last time it was felt.

"He's here." She spoke, closing her eyes as she did so, and rested her hands behind her back as she did so. "I was expecting as much." She continued, "The destruction of Era gave him the perfect chance to escape, however I'm curious as to why he hadn't escaped at a prior time. He could've, in fact he could've done so easily." Her tone curious as she stood there totally unphased by the presence of Valken Truss (Morne) her only son. No doubt he was here to retrieve the daggers she had given him all those years ago, and to see Millie - his would have been wife had he not been convicted of the crimes he'd commited. Maya was still curious about that as well, the only explanation for his capture had to have been that he was sold out. Valken NEVER got caught, so it was possible. Maya didn't head upstairs, instead she deemed it better to let Valken retrieve his daggers, speak to Millie, and then decide what he wanted to do. There were two paths that he was in the middle of, and the path of evil and wrongdoings was gnawing at him, begging him to join. But perhaps Millie could make him see good. 

Only time would tell, and for now, the woman waited. 

IMG_9867.JPG

Elisa stood guard wary of anymore dark mages coming to disrupt the pinkette's spell. Whom has just identified herself as Akari Akeno further explaining the meaning behind her name. "Light in the morning... That's a wonderful name Akari." Elisa said with a smile adorning her features. It turns out that she really was the one boosting Elisa's own power. However the shield was from someone else. Regardless of that fact magic in general was still fasinating for her. Elisa grew up not even knowing her own potential for wizardry until a few years ago. She trained all her life in the ways of swordsmanship which is probably a good thing now regarding the nature of her own magic. Akari went on to explain the reason behind her own inability to fight properly, she said that she couldn't fight inside that Takeover but her fighting ones drain her magic. Although she seemed to be low on reserves as it is. Elisa would've asked Akari to take a break had she not jumped on top of the roof of the Guild Hall and released one last burst of magic to boost more people. When she shouted, Elisa recognised two names, both of them being Kou and Noah. Speaking of Kou, the knight wondered what kind of magic he used. Not to mention that promised sparring match. However that would have to be left at a later date, not that Elisa expected to stand much chance. With him being S class the fight would be very one sided. Back to the matter at hand however, Akari fell from the roof due to magic exhaustion, Elisa quickly moved to catch her but she didn't think she would make it in time. However gladly another girl appeared and grabbed Akari, saving her from the drop. Elisa breathed a sigh of relief as the white haired girl carefully sat Akari on a bench. With all of that transpiring Elisa hoped that the girl would get stronger one day.

Elisa also made her way into the guild hall, of course that being her plan this whole time. Right now she just needed to get to a safe haven so she can make a proper decision on her next move. Upon entering the hall Elisa instantly felt the powerful magic inside. The whole place was filled with mages as a pose to how quiet it was a few hours ago. However one presence stood out the most in this huge crowd. Magic power leading to a tall older looking black haired woman. (Maya) The magic power that emmited from her was tremendous! Even possibly inhuman. perhaps this was even the fabled Maya Morne, known all across the continent of Ishgar. Elisa felt somewhat hesitant to proceed inside, despie knoing Maya was on their side she was still scary looking none-the-less. Another thing that caught Elisa's eye was the guild master and a dark haired man... Kissing!? The guild master had a boyfriend? Elisa honestly didn't know anything about that but then again she is the newest member of Lamia Scale. There was still people she hasn't spoken too yet such as the Neko Brothers and Noah. Elisa proceeded further into the guild hall, drawing slightly closer towards Maya with her Moonfire Armour set still equipped. "Um... Greetings! You are the one called Maya Morne? If so then I've always wanted to meet a powerful mage such as yourself. I am Elisa Moonfire. I doubt you have heard of us but my family has served as soldiers of Fiore for generations. And... Sorry... I've never felt such a huge amount of magic power like this before..." Elisa was certainly nervous to say the least. After hearing so many stories about Maya's triumphs then it would be intimidating to talk to someone of such caliber. Elisa soon noticed a petite blue haired girl too accompanied by a white cat and a black one. Her magic felt powerful too yet also unique. Not to mention a completely different mark... A mark very well known across Fiore. The mark of Fairy Tail.

(I tried my best but I had trouble keeping up with everything happening in Margaret town. I'll hopefully have a better post next time.)

katherineredd.png

Katherine looked over as her Husband held the other door opened while Tyson walked inside with Masaki. Kathy had followed inside, allowing her side of the door to shut and following their injured guildmate. That was when Miles asked her to retrieve Sho because he should be able to help them. With a nod, she walked away, hearing the front doors open, when Katherine stopped for a brief moment, she spotted Draneri who looked beautiful as ever and actually went to go help Masaki. At least she was gonna take care of him for the time being. The first place she looked when looking for Sho was his office office. Where she stopped in front of and lifted her hand, knocking on the door, waiting a few seconds before bringing her hand to the knob, turning it, and stepping inside "Guildmaster Sho, I'm sorry for interuppting." she said softly, coming up to his desk and standing in front of it "Masaki recently returned and he's injured from the recent fight outside of Crocus. A set of Grimoire heart mages decided to cause more chaos, but we stopped them before they could... We wiped them out, so to speak." she informed the Guildmaster. Trying to keep the details out of it. The S class then switched back to Masaki "During the fight...Something had occurred. From the many years he's been missing... Something happened to him that we have yet to know."

Kathy wished that she knew what was going on with poor Masaki. He was so...upset...he seemed broken with how he cried and accused himself as a monster. While her thoughts were running through her head, the expression on her face was more of a worried expression. "We need your help with Masaki. If anyone knows how to heal someone or cure someone most in this guild, it's you." Kathy had no magic on healing. Hell, she had no healing properties in general, and sadly, her family didnt either. Not Miles, Tyson, or her brother Eric. Hopefully one day, her daughter would pick up some sort of healing magic just to help those in need. Enough about worrying, Kathy took a deep breath and lost her expression once again, having it as its usual blank. She took in everything he said before giving him a nod "If you need details, I will explain later." she turned from her Guildmaster and walked back to the doors to exit and pulled the door open, looking over her shoulder for a brief moment and walking out, heading back to the main part of the guild and spotted Miles sitting on his couch while smoking and two drinks sitting in front of him. One seemed to be for her because she'd reconize that color of that drink anywhere.

Her purple eyes shifted to Draneri who had still been holding Masaki and she smiled just a little, breaking the mask that she had been holding. She may have not known Draneri that long, but Katherine knew she was a good woman. "Guildmaster Sho should be in here shortly..." Katherine said softly, moving towards the couch were her husband sat and sat down next to him, leaning forward and grabbing her drink, bringing the straw to her lips. Just as she was about to take a sip of her drink, she spoke "This doesnt ease your talk, Miles." she said before taking a sip. Ugh how much she missed her drink and how she needed one. He did make a good call on getting the drink though, or else her talk would have been a little worse. "You and I both know what you did was out of character for you." She said, turning her head slightly and looking at him "Something I pulled you away from many years ago. You could have lost yourself in that again. You're not a brutal killer, Miles. Both me and her know that." she refused to use names in case someone had been listening. Though she did miss Bella's cute giggles and want to be picked up. Heck, even hearing her call out "mama" or "dada". Little Bella was the light of the guild, she made pretty much everyone smile. Even Kathy, who hated to use expressions in public. Oh how she could use a hug from her baby girl. "The way you removed the mages was something a Grimoire Heart mage would do. We do swift kills. Not torturous ones." to see her own husband go to that dark side...it didnt sit well with her. It made her feel... Off. Like her other half had been bothered big time. (Even though it was because he is her other half)

Kou Akizuki

ece207b8c715730861874b093aecc510.jpg

Kou couldn't help but show some surprise in his countenance after noticing Noah's sudden present in the form of a female dark mage, thrown towards his position by a blow of the other Djinn user's tail, that he recognized as the mage responsible by the attack that targeted the guild hall and, of course, his main target since consuming the spell. He immediately started his flight towards the dark mage's thrown body while consumed by the thoughts of revenge against the individual that dared to disturb his leisure, the black flames around his body erupting, clearly aroused by the side effect of Belial's take over that impulsioned his feelings and caused dangerous urge of ripping the girl's body apart.

Luckily, Noah's voice managed to snap him out of the dangerous mood as it resounded by the area, asking him to take care of the things and consequently breaking the distasteful thoughts that previously occupied his mind right before he approached the girl, making him once more realize the need of a information source, an ideal function for the girl if they managed to capture her successfully, making him suppress the dangerous flames right before the contact and choose to use the immense physical prowess of Belial's form to impulse his right hand towards the girl's body, planning to capture her and give her to Maya as a present. Unfortunately, the act didn't go smoothly as he planned, as the effects of Akari's buffs, unnoticed by the mage before he actually moved, ended up causing an excessive use of force in the attempt of catching the mage, resulting in the failure of the catch and once more resulting in the illusion the female mage towards another direction while dealing an dangerously high amount of blunt damage, this time throwing her towards the Lamia Scale guild hall, and consequently those inside its area, in a speed comparable to an arrow and resulting in a fear filled conjecture forming inside Kou's head. Shit! Maya is totally going to kill me if that thing ends up blowing a wall.

@Britt-21 @The Elder @Zooks @LeSoraAmari 

Tyson Redd

fEw_ksNv9xo.jpg

With Tyson having done what he could to hold Masaki over. He just hoped that the others could get him help as soon as possible. He nodded when Miles suggested getting Sho. He just needed to take a break, maybe he was getting weak? He was 31 now, and had done plenty of dangerous task. So it wasn't completely crazy that he might be growing soft even if only a bit. Then he almost laughed, yeah right. He wasn't that old, it was ridiculous to think that he was already out of his prime. Besides, you'd have to be some kind of robot to not be stressed out by all that was happening around them.

Then Tyson was snapped out of his thoughts, as someone entered the guild. Tyson would have been paranoid as well if he wasn't so..."excited." The figure in the armor was clearly a woman, and Tyson may have had a thing for woman in armor. He was so excited that he had to cross his legs. Watching as the figure came closer, then removed the armor. Tysons eyebrow twitched,"Draner?" Tyson mumbled his legs still crossed as he calmed down. Once he had regained his composure he stood up, and walked over to her.

He raised an eyebrow, smirking confidently." Hmm, been a while, last time I saw you we had taken turns sucking each other dry." Tyson said not realizing the innuendo in what he just said. He then looked over a Masaki concerned."I hope he'll be okay...I'm sure he's been through alot." He said his arms crossed, and his gaze fixed on them both.

After the boys said the one word in unison, Valken (the one from six years ago who'd been arrested) had walked in and up and kissed Millie on the lips; Nik and Phin would have noticed had they not have had massive earaches and headaches, not to mention a strange bloodlust directed towards anyone that dared shout and anything that dared to make a loud noise. In other words they were experiencing the Neko Blues. Was that a thing? Probably. After a moment, Nikolas stood up, placing his hands in his pockets as he meandered to where the four kids were safely hidden for a quick headcount.

And that was when he leapt backwards with a loud scream, resulting in a dirty look from his brother. 

".....The HELL was that for."

"Phineas," Nikolas started in a dangerous tone, turning slowly to his twin. "Can ya walk? Though ya got zap-oed by that lightning thing, can ya at least still walk?"

"Probably."

That was the exact moment when the Neko grabbed Phineas and dragged him towards the exit; there was a certain fire in his eyes. "Valks ran off again. Prob'ly in the wrong hands. Sense 'im where we sensed whoever the hell is dead now. Either he got kidnapped and his abductor got killed or he happened across a murder or...." Nikolas trailed off, unable to finish his sentence. His cute little son, out there at a time like this. The thought of someone trying to hurt his family made him want to scream; however, screaming only made both him and Phineas ten times more grumpy than they already were. So instead, he transformed into his scythe form, Phineas catching him without a word. 

".....Yeah. I hear you. Don't worry, Valks is alive. It's faint, but his scent is picking up just a couple streets down. He's being carried. Relatively fast runner with one hand. I think it's the guy you stabbed thirty-something times." The taller twin turned to the guild hall, his keyboard appearing in front of him, floating in midair. "We'll be back in a bit, just got to murder some bitches. If anyone feels like joining, go ahead. Our target knows parkour. See you." And, with that, he walked out, no longer in the safety of the guild hall, holding his scythe of a brother in his hands. Then he leapt  onto a separate building, running in the direction where he could sense the culprit. Then Phineas stopped. He was picking up Valken's scent both in the guild hall and on the streets. Confused, he ran back inside the guild hall, dragging scythe-Nikolas behind him. He walked up the steps where Valken (the older one) was. He very calmly lifted Valken's cloak, looking under it. "I have fish at home. If I say that, will you stop hiding?" 

"What're ya DOIN'?!"

"Nikolas, can Valks split himself in two?"

"Nah, he can just explode cookies so far. Why d'ya ask?"

"I'm picking up his scent around this guy."

"Whaaaaa—I dunno, dude, I think the one-handed guy has some sorta magic to throw us off or somethin'. Come onnn, we need to rescue Valken before Ferra gets back." Nikolas paused, transforming back into his human form to address Valken and Millie. "Ehhh....sorry 'bout that, guys. He needs t'lay off the catnip. My name's Nikolas, by the way! Nikolas Saedor! And that's my brother, Phin! Welcome t'Lamia Scale!" he chirped to Valken before turning back into a weapon. "Y'look like a cool guy 'n' all, but we gotta go find Valks. He's a bit crazy, this happens a lot, nothin' to worry 'bout, byeeee!"

Phineas only grumbled something in response (again), letting go of the cloak and picking up his brother, leaping off of the second floor. He used Nikolas to hook to the rafters and swing towards the exit, then cannonballed down to the first floor, slammed open the door, and once again ran out. The aura of frustration was clear as day. 

@Zooks @Maki @Arius LaVari @Mitchs98 @Talon @The Elder @MARGARET_TOWN/LAMIA SCALE GUILD HALL

((Nobody's been tagging me other than fem... Fu-dge... Umm let's see...))

Talon

Talon was about to charge in with Noah but stopped mid jump as he saw Akari falling. His eyes widened as he turned to jump and catch her while simultaneously having the feeling of pure dread and hopelessness as he realized he wouldn't get to her in time. He jumped anyway and as he did so, he saw that she was caught by Shiro. He would have to remember to thank her later. He turned back to help Noah except the dude wasn't there. "What the?" Talon looked around before spotting a few peeps, including Noah, heading inside the guildhall. "Alright." Was all the fire Mage said as he followed. He landed on the ground and was about to follow Noah insidebut he decided to dissapear again. Talon shrugged and entered the guildhall anyway, he needed a drink. The first thing he noticed was the ghost that everyone was staring at. Valken?! He was pretty sure that was a ghost and he wasn't high but you could never tell these days. "Valken!" He exclaimed, probably murdering Phin and Niks ear even more, though unintentionally. "I'm so sorry you died man!" He cried as he stumbled up to Valken and Millie who were totally having a moment. "I can't believe you're dead! So young too." He fell to his knees beside the couple and began blubbering like a baby. "I'm sorry Millie, I really am. He was such a great bro!" With that the fire Mage, maybe a bit un-observant, some would say stupid, fell into a mass of crying flesh.

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari @The Elder @Zooks @LS peeps

Blake

Blake trudged along the road, he spotted smoke in the distance but wasn't sure if that was a bad thing or not. He arrived at the gate of Baslam village, or at least what remained. He looked around at the battlefield that used to be Baslam and blinked a few times. "What the hell happened here?" He mumbled to himself as he walked down the main street looking for someone who could tell him what had happened. The man could see the bodies of dead mages and by the looks of them, they weren't good ones. "Interesting..." He said as he walked. Up ahead he saw a group of people and approached them cautiously, ready to fly or run away if needed. Because if this group killed all those mages he saw lying around, Blake probably didn't stand a chance.

@Whoever is around... ((Not to sure what's happening with the BP ppl so I'm just gonna keep this intro for Blake short.))

Just as Maya had predicted, Millie was cooped up in her office. It was no surprise to anyone that the guildmaster spent most of her in that cluttered room working on various guildmaster things. It was also a place that she went to vent and relieve stress. Although the day had started off relatively easy the stress levels went through the roof. News of the attack on Crocus had reached her by now, filling her with a mix of emotions. In one hand she was extremely grateful that the attack wasn't on Margaret Town but in the other she was horrified that such an attack was pulled off in the capital city. She didn't even want to think about what would happen if such an attack was pulled off here. They were a much smaller town that was much more vulnerable to attacks. If the day came where they were attacked, which seemed like only a matter of time seeing as her guild had beef with Grimoire Heart, Millie didn't know how she'd react. How would they deal up such a catastrophe or how could they even prevent something like that? And what if the guildhall itself was attacked? If they had the power to destroy a castle then they had more than enough to destroy the guildhall. But unfortunately this attack wouldn't be the only one today. The news about the attack on Era might have even had a bigger effect on her. Not only was the magic counsel destroyed, but it was also where Valken was kept. Although he had been in prison for the past six years Millie had the luxury of knowing that he was alive. Not well, but alive. But now that the entire city had been leveled (I think) it was safe to assume that he was dead. Even if he was convicted of working with the same guild doing all of this destruction she still loves him dearly after all this time. She prayed that he made it out alive, but her hopes of that were next to none. 

It it wasn't before long someone in the guild began to call out for her. It was a voice that seemed very familiar but at the same time very alien. It was a female's for sure, but she couldn't put a face to it. Standing up and wiping the tears out of her eyes Millie walked to the exit, taking a deep breath before reluctantly opening the door. She peered out into the guildhall to try and pinpoint the sound of the voice but couldn't find it. Perhaps the woman got tired of waiting and left, something that Millie wouldn't mind. She wasn't in the biggest talking mood right now. Just as she began to walk down the stairs she was quickly grabbed and spun around. Her blue eyes widened as she came face to face with the love of her life. Just like him she was speechless, not exactly sure how to react. She didn't believe that it was him. There was no possible way that he could be here before her. But at the same time she could feel it was him. The way he held her, the way he said her name, and the way he kissed her, it all screamed Valken. It took her a second to react as she was brought into a kiss, left frozen solid as their lips connected. But as a few seconds passed she gave in and kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. It was the first time they've kissed in six years and Millie wanted to stay like this forever. As people around them began to notice and chime in the blonde girl pulled back from the kiss and stared directly into his eyes, ignoring everything around them. It seemed that everyone wished to see Valken, but she wanted him all to herself, just for a little bit. "Valken... Come with me." She said in the softest of voices, hands slipping down his arms before taking his. She walked backwards into her office, ignoring Talon who had fell at their feet. Quickly she closed the door and faced Valken, tears forming in her deep blue eyes. "Is this really you? Am I talking to Valken, or an imposter?"

@Zooks

The air was thick with the stench of Grimoire Heart, and quite honestly Maya found it extremely rude that all of these dark mage vermin had turned up here uninvited. They clearly had to be taught a thing or two about common courtesy and the like. It was extremely disgusting that Grimoire Heart were in THEIR town and in THEIR guild, a reckoning would soon ensue, and Grimoire Heart would undoubtedly  see the error of their ways in time. Lucian had crossed the wrong guild... and he continued to cross the wrong woman. Her beautiful purple hues befell the likes of everyone in the guild hall from Shiro to Ferra, all the way to Kou and then of course, Mitsu: The Invading Rat. Part of Maya just wanted to swat the girl and her subordinates away like the flies they were and be done with it, in fact, this could've all ended in a mere second had she willed it, although what fun wouldn't that been for Lamia Scale? After all, everyone liked beating up Grimoire Heart, and so far they were doing a damn good job at it. 

Maya retained her normal composure, her silky black hair curling down onto her shoulders as her hands rested behind her back. Her attire strapless, beautiful work of art made out of Fiore's most expensive silks and leathers. Her posture held elegance and refine, yet her very aura oozed superiority - and it struck fear in the unaware and the aware alike. It was marvellous watching everyone fight for the preservation of their families, their guild, and their homes - but it was even more marvellous watching Grimoire Heart scatter, splatter, and flee with terror visible on their faces. Maya turned to her right as she peered through the large hole in the wall that she had unintentionally created during her earlier scene. Large craters dotted about outside as the uprooted trees scattered the field, and adjourned it like a diamond upon a circlet. To her, it was beautiful. To the enemy, it was absolutely terrifying. Mad Maya so she had grew to be called, was perhaps the most terrifying woman in all of Fiore. At least Aria was a nice person and was less thorny than Maya was, but that such sentiment usually made people take the Fairy Tail Guild Masters powers for granted, and grievously underestimate them. Which made Maya laugh, since Arietta was virtually the only person in all of Fiore who was above her in strength, and if they thought her magical power was terrifying, well... they hadn't seen the kitsune in action. 

Maya was about to head upstairs to the office of the master when a familiar face bolted through the wind, into Lamia Scale, and made her place in front of her. The girl, or  now woman, stood as serene as ever as she was totally unphased by Maya's presence, her blue hair in two long ponytails as the wind seemingly picked them up and coddled them. The girl called out her name, and Maya's face lit up with a kind and motherly smile. "Sora. I am so glad that you are alright." And with that, Maya scooped up the petite girl with a  sudden monstrous strength and wrapped her in a hug that was conflicting of that. It was kind, and warm, the guy bringing Sora into an embrace befitting a mother and her child. And even though Sora was not her blood, the woman vowed and promised to mother and care for her in the place of Sora's birth mother, her best friend. "What brings you here in such a rush?" She said, "Are you sure it was the best idea to leave your guild when they could possibly make use of your expertise in fields unique?" Concern washed through the woman's voice, but were soon dismissed. "No matter, you are here now, and here you will stay until I am certain the perimeter is safe. No ifs, no buts, that's how it's going to go." Maya still had Sora coddled up in a hug as she spoke, and after the woman released her and put her down, Maya turned away ever so slightly. She had sensed something else... another magical presence, a familiar one. However, it was more twisted and deranged than the last time it was felt.

"He's here." She spoke, closing her eyes as she did so, and rested her hands behind her back as she did so. "I was expecting as much." She continued, "The destruction of Era gave him the perfect chance to escape, however I'm curious as to why he hadn't escaped at a prior time. He could've, in fact he could've done so easily." Her tone curious as she stood there totally unphased by the presence of Valken Truss (Morne) her only son. No doubt he was here to retrieve the daggers she had given him all those years ago, and to see Millie - his would have been wife had he not been convicted of the crimes he'd commited. Maya was still curious about that as well, the only explanation for his capture had to have been that he was sold out. Valken NEVER got caught, so it was possible. Maya didn't head upstairs, instead she deemed it better to let Valken retrieve his daggers, speak to Millie, and then decide what he wanted to do. There were two paths that he was in the middle of, and the path of evil and wrongdoings was gnawing at him, begging him to join. But perhaps Millie could make him see good. 

Only time would tell, and for now, the woman waited. 

Elisa stood guard wary of anymore dark mages coming to disrupt the pinkette's spell. Whom has just identified herself as Akari Akeno further explaining the meaning behind her name. "Light in the morning... That's a wonderful name Akari." Elisa said with a smile adorning her features. It turns out that she really was the one boosting Elisa's own power. However the shield was from someone else. Regardless of that fact magic in general was still fasinating for her. Elisa grew up not even knowing her own potential for wizardry until a few years ago. She trained all her life in the ways of swordsmanship which is probably a good thing now regarding the nature of her own magic. Akari went on to explain the reason behind her own inability to fight properly, she said that she couldn't fight inside that Takeover but her fighting ones drain her magic. Although she seemed to be low on reserves as it is. Elisa would've asked Akari to take a break had she not jumped on top of the roof of the Guild Hall and released one last burst of magic to boost more people. When she shouted, Elisa recognised two names, both of them being Kou and Noah. Speaking of Kou, the knight wondered what kind of magic he used. Not to mention that promised sparring match. However that would have to be left at a later date, not that Elisa expected to stand much chance. With him being S class the fight would be very one sided. Back to the matter at hand however, Akari fell from the roof due to magic exhaustion, Elisa quickly moved to catch her but she didn't think she would make it in time. However gladly another girl appeared and grabbed Akari, saving her from the drop. Elisa breathed a sigh of relief as the white haired girl carefully sat Akari on a bench. With all of that transpiring Elisa hoped that the girl would get stronger one day.

Elisa also made her way into the guild hall, of course that being her plan this whole time. Right now she just needed to get to a safe haven so she can make a proper decision on her next move. Upon entering the hall Elisa instantly felt the powerful magic inside. The whole place was filled with mages as a pose to how quiet it was a few hours ago. However one presence stood out the most in this huge crowd. Magic power leading to a tall older looking black haired woman. (Maya) The magic power that emmited from her was tremendous! Even possibly inhuman. perhaps this was even the fabled Maya Morne, known all across the continent of Ishgar. Elisa felt somewhat hesitant to proceed inside, despie knoing Maya was on their side she was still scary looking none-the-less. Another thing that caught Elisa's eye was the guild master and a dark haired man... Kissing!? The guild master had a boyfriend? Elisa honestly didn't know anything about that but then again she is the newest member of Lamia Scale. There was still people she hasn't spoken too yet such as the Neko Brothers and Noah. Elisa proceeded further into the guild hall, drawing slightly closer towards Maya with her Moonfire Armour set still equipped. "Um... Greetings! You are the one called Maya Morne? If so then I've always wanted to meet a powerful mage such as yourself. I am Elisa Moonfire. I doubt you have heard of us but my family has served as soldiers of Fiore for generations. And... Sorry... I've never felt such a huge amount of magic power like this before..." Elisa was certainly nervous to say the least. After hearing so many stories about Maya's triumphs then it would be intimidating to talk to someone of such caliber. Elisa soon noticed a petite blue haired girl too accompanied by a white cat and a black one. Her magic felt powerful too yet also unique. Not to mention a completely different mark... A mark very well known across Fiore. The mark of Fairy Tail.

(I tried my best but I had trouble keeping up with everything happening in Margaret town. I'll hopefully have a better post next time.)

Kou Akizuki

Kou couldn't help but show some surprise in his countenance after noticing Noah's sudden present in the form of a female dark mage, thrown towards his position by a blow of the other Djinn user's tail, that he recognized as the mage responsible by the attack that targeted the guild hall and, of course, his main target since consuming the spell. He immediately started his flight towards the dark mage's thrown body while consumed by the thoughts of revenge against the individual that dared to disturb his leisure, the black flames around his body erupting, clearly aroused by the side effect of Belial's take over that impulsioned his feelings and caused dangerous urge of ripping the girl's body apart.

Luckily, Noah's voice managed to snap him out of the dangerous mood as it resounded by the area, asking him to take care of the things and consequently breaking the distasteful thoughts that previously occupied his mind right before he approached the girl, making him once more realize the need of a information source, an ideal function for the girl if they managed to capture her successfully, making him suppress the dangerous flames right before the contact and choose to use the immense physical prowess of Belial's form to impulse his right hand towards the girl's body, planning to capture her and give her to Maya as a present. Unfortunately, the act didn't go smoothly as he planned, as the effects of Akari's buffs, unnoticed by the mage before he actually moved, ended up causing an excessive use of force in the attempt of catching the mage, resulting in the failure of the catch and once more resulting in the illusion the female mage towards another direction while dealing an dangerously high amount of blunt damage, this time throwing her towards the Lamia Scale guild hall, and consequently those inside its area, in a speed comparable to an arrow and resulting in a fear filled conjecture forming inside Kou's head. Shit! Maya is totally going to kill me if that thing ends up blowing a wall.

70fb71433b067327f1dd749d29c7530e.jpg

Valken Truss

The Shadow Mage kept Millie pulled in tight to his body, his arms snug around her frame and pressing certain 'assets' of hers in close to his chest. He tensed up a portion when she was frozen solid, wondering if he had made the right choice. Maybe she didn't love him anymore, he could think of a thousand reasons why she wouldn't. He abandoned her and his reputation was welded as a Dark mage from his past transgressions. Though he always had that hope maybe she had a small part left in her heart for him, like he had for her. So when he felt her start to relax from the shock and kiss him back, Valken found his body melting a portion like it hadn't done in a very long time, her arms slipping up and around his neck made him feel safe and secure in her embrace. His breathing growing rapidly even as he deepened the kiss. At least till something caught in the corner of her eye which made him glance in that direction though he didn't pull away at first. He had never really cared about being too public after all, even some 6 years ago when he was with Millie daily.

Valken felt the girl slowly peel away from him and he stood back up straight, watching her bright blue eyes peering up to him and couldn't help but have a soft smile cover his lips. He couldn't help it, she just had that way with him that seemed to break into his soul no matter how dark the world around him was. As she ran her hands down his arms, he glanced over as he spotted a Neko boy who looked very familiar wielding an also familiar magical essence Scythe. He watched the Neko boy lift up his red cloak as his dark purple eyes narrowed down dangerously, instantly reaching a hand to his hip for his dagger, only to remember the exact reason he wanted to see Millie in the first place. So instead Valken grasped at his cloak and reefed it down again once Phin was satisfied whoever he was looking for wasn't around his body. Valken, who was good with faces, watched Nicolas turned back into his human (mostly) self, it finally clicked it was the annoying neko brothers from years ago. That was when Nickolas, mentioned something about Valks (wait, did he hear that name right?) and Ferra? "Just why would Ferra care about anything to do with you, Nicolas?" He said in a deep serious tone, his eyes only narrowing down further. Okay, so Valken had a weird hatred and also protective streak for Ferrra to, and last he remembered this Nic was the one all up in her grill. That was when, low and behold the strange brothers simply up and left, saying he was a bit crazy and they had stuff to do? Yeah Valken was confused and honestly, he hated being confused.

He turned his head the other way when he heard some wailing and noticed this time it was Talon now, the young boy hanging around Noah who had failed his first exam by Valken. And HE started wailing about Valken being dead? Valken's eyebrow only raised further over this, breaking one arm from Millie for a moment as he patted himself down. He didn't THINK he was dead, he felt very alive to himself, then again he was locked away for a LONG time, with no sleep, so was it possible he could have actually passed away and not known? His eyes traveled back to Millie now, though she was acting like he was standing right there before her with glistening eyes. He assumed at this point he was indeed alive, and maybe it was Lamia Scale who had gone insane after all this time and not himself.

Millie finally spoke and asked him to come with her, he nodded his head slowly and let his fingers curl into hers a portion, letting her walk backwards into her office and drag him along with her. He didn't really mind, everyone else could wait. He was still wrestling with a hundred different ideas and thoughts in his mind, a lot not very nice one's. He hoped he could pull his mind together maybe once she spoke more directly at him. The second the door shut, he saw the glistening that had been in her eyes only intensify, before she started to cry gently, a hand reaching out to brush gently in under her eye as she stared to him. Of course as she was holding hands he glanced down and noticed suddenly she was still wearing the ring. HIS ring. Although it had no magical properties (he had realized the second he was thrown into jail when his own Onyx ring had turned to a dull black), she still wore the beautiful crystal ring Masaki had made and Valken had presented to her on Christmas 6 years ago. He lifted up her hand to view it a fraction closer before he reached to his own finger and slipped his own ring off, gently placing it into her hand as he curled up her hand allowing her to hold his matching engagement ring. "An imposter would not have the matching ring to your own." pushing her hand closer to her chest before letting his own hands fall by his sides.

"I didn't expect you to still be wearing the ring I got for you, even after all these years... I assumed you would have moved on. And I don't blame you..." Glancing out the window of her office with a clouded expression in his purple eyes. "I'm not a nice man Millie. I've done terrible things. You reap what you sow they say. You deserve someone far greater then what I am." Letting a soft outward breath out as his eyes returned to look back to her. "Maya always told me 'your powers do not define who you are'. But I have dark powers Millie.. my powers were designed to hurt and kill. I'm the darkness in the child's bedroom that causes terrors and the nightmares that make people run away. How can I possible protect anyone including you. Or Lamia Scale. I have this feeling.. that I was always meant to walk this path. I never knew my parents, but I've been drawn to the Shadows and evil ever since I was little. I can't even begin to explain it."

"I've been alone... for a very long time Millie."

Why was Valken telling her all this? He just wanted his daggers... he just wanted his daggers, and to go. To leave. He didn't deserve to be here. He was evil, a criminal, filth. He couldn't think of a single thing that would convince him to stay. He needed to talk to Lucian... he needed to reason, to question.

"I don't want to hurt you Millie so please... Can you bring me my daggers?" His voice dropping to a monotone. This is what he had to do...

Wasn't it?

Grant heard more footsteps approaching his cell, those steps turned out to be Rasil, aka the one who got him into this mess. He had a rather odd expression on his face, somewhat feline like, clearly signifying that Rasil wasn't planning on taking this seriously. The dark mage took out a random pair of sunglasses and put them on, despite being indoors... No windows... Well aside from that he asked what grant thought of the dungeon. Then said he wanted to apologise for beating the priest into submisiion and asked if he was a masochist. "What do I think of the cell? I don't know what could be better than the screaming voices of the damned! I'm joking by the way and also it's no problem, you were just following orders right? As for your question you must have the wrong idea. I'm actually not a big fan of pain, whether that'd be inflicting it on others or on me. Guess you could say I'm just some old fool who doesn't like to hurt people." Grant chuckled a little, his mind drawing back to the guard he was making fun of. "If your wondering about your buddies then I guess you could say I was pretty bored. So I decided to liven things up a bit. I'm lucky that your guild master wants me concious for a little chat." Grant had one more look at Rasil. He was certainly weird... Not really because he's a masochist but rather he was too cheerful for a dark mage, the priest couldn't really sense even the slightest ounce of evil off him. Perhaps he was being used as a puppet. Those times where Rasil used to visit his church also helped set that kind of air about him. "Tell me Rasil... Why are you working for Grimoire Heart? You don't look very evil to me..."

@Solemn Jester @Mitchs98 (Mentioned)

Grant heard more footsteps approaching his cell, those steps turned out to be Rasil, aka the one who got him into this mess. He had a rather odd expression on his face, somewhat feline like, clearly signifying that Rasil wasn't planning on taking this seriously. The dark mage took out a random pair of sunglasses and put them on, despite being indoors... No windows... Well aside from that he asked what grant thought of the dungeon. Then said he wanted to apologise for beating the priest into submisiion and asked if he was a masochist. "What do I think of the cell? I don't know what could be better than the screaming voices of the damned! I'm joking by the way and also it's no problem, you were just following orders right? As for your question you must have the wrong idea. I'm actually not a big fan of pain, whether that'd be inflicting it on others or on me. Guess you could say I'm just some old fool who doesn't like to hurt people." Grant chuckled a little, his mind drawing back to the guard he was making fun of. "If your wondering about your buddies then I guess you could say I was pretty bored. So I decided to liven things up a bit. I'm lucky that your guild master wants me concious for a little chat." Grant had one more look at Rasil. He was certainly weird... Not really because he's a masochist but rather he was too cheerful for a dark mage, the priest couldn't really sense even the slightest ounce of evil off him. Perhaps he was being used as a puppet. Those times where Rasil used to visit his church also helped set that kind of air about him. "Tell me Rasil... Why are you working for Grimoire Heart? You don't look very evil to me..."

@Solemn Jester @Mitchs98 (Mentioned)

Rasil Brandhart

When Grant mentioned the screams of the damned Rasil couldn't help but smile, and nod."Those screams of agony make me so envious." He said staring off into space dreamily. Then he frowned when the old priest said he was joking."Oh....Um okay....also really you aren't mad? I was following orders, but usually that doesn't keep people from wanting revenge." Rasil said a look almost as if this idea fascinated him.

He wasn't disappointed that he wasn't a masochist. More relieved, it meant that he didn't need to compete for other people's sadistic affection. What did bother him was that Grant was a Pacifist, more or less. The idea almost grossed Rasil out, he shivered at the thought."How could someone not be a fan of pain? I honestly don't understand it." He simply nodded at his next statement, understanding how boredom could make people do crazy things.

The Priest next question caught Rasil off guard. He tilted his head considering it, and thinking hard. He placed a finger on his lips as he thought. Then he spoke smiling childishly,"I guess you could say it's just circumstances. Plus when you work with a much of dark mages it easier to get your fix of pain." Rasil took off his shades, and placed them in his pocket. Looking around to see if Master Lucien was coming. He was very interested to hear what Master Lucien wanted to say to Grant. So he sat down and crossed his legs, just staring at Grant blankly."So, why were you in the middle of nowhere? All alone, must be lonely," Rasil said tilting his head innocently at Grant.

@Jackaboi @Mitchs98

After Takeo had fired the bullets from his umbrella he saw them just stop in middair due to Rosaline's magic. Rosa's smirk of confidence clealy stated that an attack like that was pointless. "Well it doesn't hurt to try at least." He said while nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders. Takeo started to feel a strong force trying to rip the umbrella from Takeo's hand. He managed to hold on while ever so slightly being dragged a few inches. However looking back at Rosa she seems to have dropped her own weapon. She seemed to be hinting at something. It wasn't hard to figure out tho. When he did Takeo just chuckled. "I see! I knew I liked you from the start!" The magnetism pulling on his umbrella suddenly stopped but Takeo already got the message. He himself tossed the weapon up in the air and came falling back down with the tip getting stuck in the ground so it stood up right. "I trust you won't be trying any sleazy tricks with this bold action~" he said before taking a stance. Takeo's left arm was completely out of action for the moment but he wasn't about to let that affect him. Takeo focused most of his magic into his legs so they may be used for attacking instead. Usually at this point he'd be using every limb available but with the current circumstances that wasn't going to happen.

Rosa's lightning struck the area around them, sending the cowardly citizens to run to safety. But he didn't care about them anymore, his main priority was the Blue Pegasus mage that stood before him. She was certainly powerful not only on physical terms but also on magic too. Perhaps she's more of a match for him... He may not be able to beat her without using... "that..." Perhaps it will even be "that" he will use... "No matter how powerful my opponent is... I will stand on top..." However... The faint sound of an object whizzing through the air reached his ears causing his head to twitch back as an arrow raced past his face. Takeo immediatly jumped back to avoid the rest of the volley, nearly hitting a lightning strike in the process. Takeo's angry eyes darted round to the source wanting to see who's stupid enough to interrupt his fight. Then low and behold. The very man whom Takeo believed he had killed, stood before him with a knife in hand, waiting for the storm to subside. The smile Takeo once held was wiped off his face, replaced with something more of a bitter look upon the sight of an unfinished job.

"Oi... Bastard... Why aren't you dead?" Takeo started twitching a little, despite his looks, anger hits this guy hard. Takeo stared both Rosa and Dorian down as the air started to fill with extreme tension. Takeo was about to take a gamble here, he has accepted he stands no chance in this scenario, at least not as the way he is right now. "You have made a mistake showing yourself Dorian..." He muttered as magic flodded Takeo's entire body, strengthing him to limits beyond human capapbility. However because of this his body can't keep up and as a result blood started to pour from his eyes and his smile... His smile just stretched across his face. Takeo was activating his Beast Within ability. However... Images of his brother Ryu popped into his head and imediately canceled his spell. "No... I will not waste my life on you two..." This spell put Takeo at the highest risk of killing himelf from the inside. He's going to save it for the one reason he still lives on. Instead Takeo stood up straight with a completely serious face. The killers eyes darted to Dorian as he stompted the ground, creating a shckwave to knock both his opponents off balance and instantly charged straight towards Dorian, front flipping over him and kicking him as hard as Takeo could, send him flying towards Rosa. "I'll make you regret crawling out of your grave..."

@Zooks @Mykinkaiser @Rhodus (mentioned)

@Kyuubey @Jackaboi @Arius LaVari @Mitchs98 @Zooks @Rhodus @The Elder @Balsam/BP @FT/Magnolia/FH

Fairy Tail began to grow even more bustling by the minute. More mages began to flock within its halls like sheep and huddle amongst each other so as to get involved in the conversations happening in the centre between Fairy Heart and Fairy Tail alike. Hibiki had no way of anticipating just how well his mages would get along with his former comrades, family, and their sister guild. He was sure that even Arietta was pleased with this outcome, even if they both knew that the will of the Fairies was a powerful one, and that with love and kinship they could overcome anything. But.... just how true was this, and would such a sentiment be put to the test in the not too distant future? Such worries had been twisting and turning from within Hibiki's mind for quite some time now, and to be honest he didn't know why. 

As the male stood there, he averted his gaze towards both Darius and Dante when they approached him. His arms crossed over his chest and a smile formed on his face as he listened to both of them speak one after the other. Hibiki's brow furrowed whenthe two asked what the next move was and  to be quite honest he wasn't too sure himself. Word had got to him rather rapidly about the destruction of Era and the Magic Council, and his hatred for Grimoire Heart had only grown stronger because of it. Not only had they practically destroyed the Mage World, but they had killed his parents as well. It was a known fact that Hibiki didn't exactly like his parents due to their practically abandoning him when he was a child, however they were still blood and to Hibiki - family pride and honour was everything. Hibiki closed his eyes momentarily as he uncrossed his arms and rested a hand on Darius' and Dante' shoulders. "Listen." He said, "Before we make out next move we need to plan accordingly. I will not allow anyone to act off of their own accord  and I most certainly will not allow anyway to die for it. Besides, I need to stay out andwait for Lyra and Keira to arrive." With that, he released his hands from off of the two boys when suddenly Shiro's mirror appeared in front of him, and she too began to ask about the next move as well as request she aid Lamia Scale. It appeared that Lamia Scale was under attack by Grimoire Heart, which meant that the war was definitely going to start with earnest. "Do what you need to do, Shiro. Just remember to look after yourse-" 

"EVERYBODY TAKE COVER!"

BOOM!

An intense force of magic washed over Magnolia at that point. A large sonic boom shattered the very air in its thundering approach as it shattered the windows of the guild hall and even tipped some chairs over, and its sheer force was no doubt crushing to the majority. Hibiki looked around frantically to check if everybody was alright, his trench coat fluttering frantically as his eyes widened with a sudden realisation. He knew this magic, in fact he reacted to it in a way that no one else bar Abaddon would react in. As the name "Forneus!" escaped his mouth Hibiki instantly encased himself in a black lightning as he blasted through the walls and towards the origins of the blast. Black lightning crackled from within the Fairy Tail guild hall frantically as if it replicated Hibiki's own heart. And when he arrived, the site he saw was horrifying. The nearby port town of Hargeon had been completely destroyed, and the surrounding forest that once stood beautifully was now reduced to ash. And then there was his wife, his Lyra, laying in a pool of blood with next to no magic within her being. "Lyra!" He called, proceeding to run towards her and scoop her up into his arms so as to comfort her, "What an earth happened...? How did you lose control so extremely?". Forneus had done this, and something caused Lyra to lose control. He looked around rapidly as ash began to fall from the sky as a result of Forneus burning the entire forest. The ashfall was heavy and it blanketed the area, however, it was in that moment that something clicked. 

"Where's Keira?"

His eyes widened as he looked around, the scarring of a battle marked the area and Hibiki could sense the stray magics in the air. Grimoire Heart were behind this, and they had Keira. Hibiki was furious, no... he was outraged. His fists clenched together tightly as his face showed an expression of nothingness, his teeth grit and his eyes daggered as a phenomenally intense and evil magic began to fill the air. It was dense and thick, choking, and it was so intense that it virtually encased Magnolia and even Balsam within its grip. The aura escaping Hibiki was venomous and hellish, it was something so evil and so aggressive that no one would be able to connect it to him, although they would know that it was indeed his. As he knelt there with Myra In his arms, and a demonic aura seemingly encasing him, debris from Hargeon and the surrounding forest began to rise and twist about frantically in the air as the sky above began to cloud over and turn black in reaction to the intense power that was seeping from him. The clouds above even began to spin about in a circle frantically, rubbing together and booms of thunder began to make way.

But what happened next, was even more terrifying.

Placing Lyra down gently, he walkrd a few paces away from her as he stood there, gazing into nothing. All of the magical power in the air seemingly combusted at that moment as he screamed "DAMN YOU!" And a large purple light seemingly erupted from within him and encased him in it as he reverted into his Satan Soul State. His appearance changed considerably and as did  the aura of magic that exuded from him. It was hellish, and everything in between. Hibiki was in his Sitri State, one of his most destructive souls. Upon changing into this soul, Hibiki had completely lost himself in his anger, he saw red and nothing more. Demonic flames licked his being as he yelled again and released a large sonic boom, one far greater and more intense than that of Forneus. It was so intense, that it tore through the ground with ease, and even sent people flying on their feet. Raising a palm up towards the sky, A large ball of demonic dark magic melded with the demonic flames blasted up towards the sky, before exploding midair. The explosion was extremely large, and it's magical density so intense it could knock the wind out of you. From Fairy Tail, the sky virtually turned aflame with purple/black flames as the explosion seemingly tore a gigantic hole in the sky, smoke covering the sun and seemingly shrouding Fiore In the darkness of hell momentarily, all the while his magic only few intenser and intenser by the second. Small balls of demonic flame and energy began to rain from the sky and reduce whatever they touched into ash. The citizens from Magnolia and Balsam alike ran inside as gardens, trees, flowers, and other flora within the towns burned away into nothing. 

All the while, Hibiki returned to his wife as he regained all awareness, and reverted out of his Satan Soul before he created even more chaos. The screams of people virtualled pierced the air as a reaction to what he had just done, but he did not care. 

"I will get our girl back. That I promise you." He said, Lyra in his arms as he hugged her. Ferocity covering his face as he exuded a bloodthirsty aura. 

It was the apocalypse, and Grimoire Heart would not survive. 

Reveal hidden contents

Rosaline Dreyar

Baslam Village

As the fight progressed Rosaline found herself only getting more and more angry as Takeo seemed to look more and more happy. It was driving her half way mental, that stupid smile only seemed to spread wider across his face, even when things didn't seem to go his way. In fact, he seemed to get more excited ESPECIALLY when things didn't go his way. The bullets becoming useless, he seemed to understand she wanted to end this quickly and threw his umbrella away. "I would like to say the same to you, Grimoire Heart filth. It wouldn't go against your Guild to use a hostage to gain an advantage." She muttered lowly and more to herself then anyone else. Rosaline spoke even as her eyes closed down, concentrating on the influx of lightning above and trying to condense it into one point. "You can be on top, but ultimately I will see to it you are dead. Victory means nothing if your heart doesn't beat." It was as had her eyes were closed and she was collecting the lightning for her precise lightning strike, did she happen to miss Dorian's arrow volley. Though it was Takeo's strange words that eventually pulled her from her concentration, did he just say Dorian? just why would he say THAT name-?

Rosaline's eyes slipped open gently as she glanced around the battlefield, with that same stern look and gritted teeth beneath pierced lips she always seemed to have. But it was the moment that she spotted Dorian across the field, staying away from her lightning strikes and watching both their moves. Almost instantly Rosaline couldn't tell you the single emotion in her body, her mind was a whirlwind and she had all but stopped breathing. Her eyes widened a fraction in surprise while her stance relaxed down. Unbelieving this was even real... it couldn't be real, could it?... She had watched him die... hadn't she? It all went black but she was sure she had felt him die in her arms. It couldn't possibly feasible after all this time he could be alive...

Could it?...

As seconds past, Rosaline hardened in her resolve, her surprise slowly turning into the same rage as earlier. If not even STRONGER if that was possible then before. This... this whoever, this couldn't possibly be Dorian, the man she had loved and the man whom she had been by his side for 5 years since Grand Magic Games. It wasn't possible which meant, this was someone else. Someone using Dorian's magic. Using his bow and his abilities, even looked the same as he! Clearly some sort of Copy Cat, or Mirror Mage. Like it wasn't hard enough to grieve over the loss of the person she loved but now, now they defiled his body and magic to turn against her?

Rosaline wasn't aware Dorian was only focused on Takeo, she just assumed he was there to kill her the same as Takeo was. From Grimoire Heart no doubt, foes to her all the same. The lightning subsided while it charged high up in the clouds, forming into one strong lightning bolt. Leaving the battlefield clear. "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE THE REAL DORIAN! THE REAL DORIAN IS DEAD! DEAD DEAD DEAD!" She screamed, her words breaking even as she said them. She was past upset, she was hysterical. "When will you leave me alone! When! Is all these months not good enough? You have to copy his body and his powers to! What kind of scum are you, Dark Guild! I'll end you! Just as I will end that stupid Green haired girl, MrSmiles and now you!" Slamming her fists together. Takeo sent a huge shock wave towards  Rosaline, making her throw her hands up and cross before her face, taking the brute of the attack while only skidded back a pace or so. But as she lowered her arms she found taking hit after hit, even from this guy, was starting to take it's toll. A hand drifted down her side to hold onto the wound in her side, blood starting to seep through the makeshift bandage she had tied around it. She was strong but no one could take hit after hit relentlessly.

Rosa lifted up her hands finally getting the huge lightning strike she had been preparing to charge and as she threw her hands down the one huge bolt of lightning crackled then landed between the both of them, as close as she could aim it. Hoping she could kill both while they were distracted with each other.

Almost the second she released it however, her arms fell limp as she felt the wash of energy completely over Baslam. She knew that magic, she knew it moreso then any other person. Purple/red flames and black lightning coated the sky, and the demonic power that hovered over everything like the gravity had intensified shook Rosaline to her very core.

"H...Hibiki..." She whispered gently, her face going blank, as her whole posture almost became limp. Putting up literally no defense at all as she stared stunned at the sky.

"W...What happened to you?~...."

Ookurikara.full.2050574.jpg

DorianLogo.png

Dorian didn't need to wait long to get involved in the fight as Rosa began to converge her lightning into one point, presumably in an attempt to finish her opponent off as soon as possible. However, this also provided an opening for Takeo to attack the man he thought he had killed, vowing to make him regret coming back as he did so. Dorian's usually sleepy eyes hardened as he leapt to the side, rolling and thus avoiding his foe's kick, the shockwave Takeo had created to knock the archer off balance actually carrying him farther away from the second attack. Then, as soon as he got to his feet he prepared to cast his knife but was stopped by the sound of Rosa shouting, the tone she took stunning him. She was screaming that he couldn't be real, that he was tormenting her, that he was dead. For once, Dorian was stunned. He almost couldn't bear to see the woman he loved in this state, just standing dumbly as she shouted, that is until the fact that she was about to attack him galvanized him into action.

Realizing that he didn't have enough time to avoid her lightning Dorian dropped his knife and slammed his now empty hand into the ground, constructing a metal cage around himself. Even with his incredible reaction speed, he barely made it, the electricity reaching him just after he finished transmuting. As soon as the attack was done coursing harmlessly through the metal and not his body, Dorian returned the cage to the earth and looked over to Rosa to see her staring at the sky in response to a massive pulse of magic that had covered the city. Moving quickly, he transmuted himself a rubber suit and darted towards her, throwing her onto his shoulder and sprinting away from Takeo. However, despite appearances he was not in fact running away. He fully intended to return and rip the other man apart. But, before he could do that, he needed to convince Rosa that he was real, that he wasn't some Grimoire Heart imposter. This was both for her sake and his.

"I'm alive," he said softly, but clearly, to her as he ran, "I'm Dorian, the same one you've been with for the past years." He hoped she would believe him. He didn't know what he'd do if she didn't.

Sora Marvell - LS Guild Hall ( Outside )

febbdbd12e2fc6a43249a5d3bebde940610eb0e6_hq.jpg

It had been years. Years of friends, laughter, guild jobs, but what was that to her really without someone to witness her accomplishments? Seen how much stronger she had become? Noticed how every year she had turned more into a woman and less of a little girl? Sora had been robbed of her parents at a very young age and as much as she tried not to let that fact bring her down, Sora was only human. It did weigh on her heavily and each smiling face around her did two things; it brightened her world and it curtained her in an uncertain black. No mother to be proud, no father to adore her. There was only one person whom even came close to stepping in and filling those shoes and that was Maya. The woman had been gone so long that seeing her now after all this time brought tears to her eyes. Tears that not only brimmed from the sides like cascading waterfalls, but tears that welled up in her throat causing her to choke up. The only sound that came out was a small residual cry as the woman's arms encased themselves around her like a long lost comfort. The one thing that Maya always seemed to succeed at was reverting her back into a wailing child. Nami's traditional reaction remained the same as she scooted away from the pair, eyes lowered in vague detest as she death gripped Ricky. The exceed had no idea that she was squeezing the literal life out of him but her fear and resenting emotions of the older woman were overwhelmingly distracting. 

After what seemed another lifetime, Sora's breathing evened out as her small frame relaxed in Maya's embrace. Those wide tearful eyes peered up at the gorgeously pristine face framed by elegantly long dark strands of hair, a smile soon tugging at her lips in subconscious response. " You never age, do you? " She managed to jest a bit even if she were stunned by this fact, grinning from ear to ear now. " I missed you more than you know and I don't plan on trying to leave yet. I came here originally to help.... this being Lysander's guild and all... " Sora tried to remain smiling but her eyes gave away the sadness and guilt that was harbored there. It was something that would probably never cease to be; the  remorse. She felt responsible and how could she not? She was there when it all happened. If only she had been faster or stronger, or just plain better. Maybe things would have played out differently. But they didn't and she had learned how to cope and live with that the best that she could. A soft sigh escaped those lips as she nudged herself away from Maya, not wanting to let the woman go by any means but the battles going on around them were quite distracting.

The little reunion itself was about to get a little bit bigger as her gaze flickered upwards to spot a boy in a Djinn form? He looked even slightly childish and she wasn't sure if she should be worried or not that such a young boy was exhuming so much power. Following the little battle with such  rapid movements was easy enough for her to do with her heightened senses but she mentally noted just how fast the two fighting the woman were. It was quite exciting to watch and Sora silently debated getting involved but thought better of it. Even after silently making the choice to stay out of it, it would seem fate itself was pushing her to get involved into a battle the moment she arrived. Just my luck, right? The Grimoire Heart mage, Sora had confirmed this when spotting that distasteful mark, was plummeting their way and she only had a split second to decide on what action to take. Her hand shot out towards the side, eyes free of any previous anguish yet not filled with an unwavering solemnity. A slash of wind knocked the projectile off course and the woman soon came crashing down free of their path, and off to the side. Sora wasn't done yet, no. If the treacherous dark mage thought that all she was going to get was swatted like a fly from the air, or given a small slap on the wrist, she was wrong. The bit of fun that was about to occur was long overdo for all the pain and suffering that dark guild spread everywhere.

Both hands curled into tight little fists as she sprung off the ground, blue hair fluttering through the air like a colorful show of ribbons as each strand rebelliously flew around. Her hands loosened and unfurled, coming together as energy began to fill the space around her, enclosing and glowing around her body. It pulsated forward like a vacuum suctioning too much air around the two as she spoke, " Secret Art; Sky Dragon Arena! " This was one of her newer abilities and four walls enclosed herself and the woman falling into a makeshift cage. There was low visibility as debris and wind flew around within a visible tornado. Alas, there was no means of escape as each wall would shred whatever touched it, and the sound of the roaring made every sense feel suffocated and confused. Sora began darting around, kicking off from each wall and repetitively wounding Mitsu with each pass. Each movement was untraceable and sporadic, leaving no room for counter attacking. As quickly as a blow was dealt, the slayer was gone and ricocheting off one of her barriers to strike again. It looked like a show of flashing blue lights, streaming back and forth, up and down. No pattern to follow, no path taken, just spontaneous and relentless attacks.

Admittedly it felt amazing to fly freely, letting off steam and actually physically taking out some pent up frustration. Sora would never speak this aloud nor tell anyone just how much of a breath of fresh air it was though. The hatred for the dark guild seeped deep within each light mage whether they openly confessed or acknowledged that. It didn't change the fact that it was there, like scattered seeds from each death, kidnapping, torturing of a loved one or destruction of a home. Sora passed effortlessly through the side of her Sky arena to which she opened up a small opening before it weaved shut, leaving the walls up and forcing them to close in tighter around the mage she had confined there. Her lithe frame lowered down towards the ground, feet lightly touching the gravel as the swirling cube floated beside her, the chaos within sounding like a massive hurricane wrecking havoc though no damage would be done to Mitsu if she didn't try to escape. " Where should I drop this one off? " Her head tilted to the side with the inquiry to Maya, pigtails slipping past her shoulders to hang cutely beside her. Her breathing was more rapid, chest rising and falling, but it wasn't from exhaustion, no. It was from the thrill and excitement of battle, of not holding back. Even if it was a little one sided.... Mitsu had received quite the hefty blows before landing in her sights.

@Talon @Maki @Zooks @Spanner @Jackaboi @Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari @Kyuubey @The Elder @LeSoraAmari

"Just why would Ferra care about anything to do with you, Nikolas?"

The twins paused at the door, Nikolas transforming back into his human self and staring up at the strange guy that Phineas had looked for Valken under. The half-Neko placed a hand on his hip, then raised that same hand with the wedding ring on it. "You'd better not be implyin' anything about me and my wife," he said coolly, lowering the hand slowly. "I fought long and hard just for the right t'love her, and I damn well won that battle after three years. Jeez, man, if I didn't know any better, I'd say yer the jerk who didn't let me near her for six months," The Neko sighed, looking a little disconcerted now. Who had stuffed a pencil up that guy's ass?, he wondered, watching as Millie practically dragged him off to her office. For a good ol' talking-to about manners, hopefully. 

Phineas was giving Nik the look; sighing, Nikolas transformed back into his scythe form, giving Phin the chance to catch him and run out to where the kidnapper dude was. As he ran, he ran right into a battle occurring in front of the guild hall; Noah, Kou and a Fairy Tail Mage vs. Some Powerful Grimoire Heart Chick. They appeared to be winning, so Phineas figured that it would be a better idea to just find Valken and get the hell back into the guild hall. "Missing nephew!" he called over his shoulder, considering that the best way to describe what the hell was going on. "We'll find him, no need to panic! Ferra!" He spotted his sister-in-law, scrambling towards her. They would need some help. Probably. "Bad news. Valken's gone missing. We could use some help looking to make sure he didn't end up in the wrong hands. In other news, I think the guild has organized a reunion without telling us. Seriously. What the hell?"

Katherine looked over as her Husband held the other door opened while Tyson walked inside with Masaki. Kathy had followed inside, allowing her side of the door to shut and following their injured guildmate. That was when Miles asked her to retrieve Sho because he should be able to help them. With a nod, she walked away, hearing the front doors open, when Katherine stopped for a brief moment, she spotted Draneri who looked beautiful as ever and actually went to go help Masaki. At least she was gonna take care of him for the time being. The first place she looked when looking for Sho was his office office. Where she stopped in front of and lifted her hand, knocking on the door, waiting a few seconds before bringing her hand to the knob, turning it, and stepping inside "Guildmaster Sho, I'm sorry for interuppting." she said softly, coming up to his desk and standing in front of it "Masaki recently returned and he's injured from the recent fight outside of Crocus. A set of Grimoire heart mages decided to cause more chaos, but we stopped them before they could... We wiped them out, so to speak." she informed the Guildmaster. Trying to keep the details out of it. The S class then switched back to Masaki "During the fight...Something had occurred. From the many years he's been missing... Something happened to him that we have yet to know."

Kathy wished that she knew what was going on with poor Masaki. He was so...upset...he seemed broken with how he cried and accused himself as a monster. While her thoughts were running through her head, the expression on her face was more of a worried expression. "We need your help with Masaki. If anyone knows how to heal someone or cure someone most in this guild, it's you." Kathy had no magic on healing. Hell, she had no healing properties in general, and sadly, her family didnt either. Not Miles, Tyson, or her brother Eric. Hopefully one day, her daughter would pick up some sort of healing magic just to help those in need. Enough about worrying, Kathy took a deep breath and lost her expression once again, having it as its usual blank. She took in everything he said before giving him a nod "If you need details, I will explain later." she turned from her Guildmaster and walked back to the doors to exit and pulled the door open, looking over her shoulder for a brief moment and walking out, heading back to the main part of the guild and spotted Miles sitting on his couch while smoking and two drinks sitting in front of him. One seemed to be for her because she'd reconize that color of that drink anywhere.

Her purple eyes shifted to Draneri who had still been holding Masaki and she smiled just a little, breaking the mask that she had been holding. She may have not known Draneri that long, but Katherine knew she was a good woman. "Guildmaster Sho should be in here shortly..." Katherine said softly, moving towards the couch were her husband sat and sat down next to him, leaning forward and grabbing her drink, bringing the straw to her lips. Just as she was about to take a sip of her drink, she spoke "This doesnt ease your talk, Miles." she said before taking a sip. Ugh how much she missed her drink and how she needed one. He did make a good call on getting the drink though, or else her talk would have been a little worse. "You and I both know what you did was out of character for you." She said, turning her head slightly and looking at him "Something I pulled you away from many years ago. You could have lost yourself in that again. You're not a brutal killer, Miles. Both me and her know that." she refused to use names in case someone had been listening. Though she did miss Bella's cute giggles and want to be picked up. Heck, even hearing her call out "mama" or "dada". Little Bella was the light of the guild, she made pretty much everyone smile. Even Kathy, who hated to use expressions in public. Oh how she could use a hug from her baby girl. "The way you removed the mages was something a Grimoire Heart mage would do. We do swift kills. Not torturous ones." to see her own husband go to that dark side...it didnt sit well with her. It made her feel... Off. Like her other half had been bothered big time. (Even though it was because he is her other half)

MyBannerMaker_Banner (1).jpg

As Miles waited for Katherine, he lights himself a smoke. He leans his head back on the couch as he relaxes. He took a drag then blew the smoke into the air. Miles was starting to feel at ease was he sat there smoking. Too much has happened and his smoke was much needed. It was something that he likes doing and that keeps him grounded. As he heard Katherine approaching, he lifted his head up and looks at her. I got use some drinks. We both can use it. Miles then took another drag from his cig, blowing the smoke away from Katherine. She sits down and comments about how the drinks won't make anything better for him. But Miles wasn't worried about him, just Kathy. She's stressed and worried about what can possibly happen next. I know but it's not because of the talk. You just need a drink. He finished the rest of his cigarette, blowing the smoke away from Katherine. He puts what was left of it in the ash tray on the table.  He listens as Katherine talks mentioning Bella without name. At the thought of Bella he wondered what she will think of her dad, if she new what he did. But he also wondered if she will turn out like her uncle, father, grandfather, or even her grandmother...dead. She is a Redd and a female, and because of that, her anger can either be her greatest weapon, or greatest destruction. 

As Katherine finished, Miles sighed and reached out for his bottle of whiskey. He took the cap off and took a small sip. He then lays his head back against the couch looking up at the ceiling. Kat...like I said before I know what i did was wrong, but....I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for those Grimoire Heart mages back there. It wasn't something I planned to do, but after I realized what happened, I felt more at ease. It brought some pleasure to me as I realized that they were dealt with. I just only wished that it was all of Grimoire Heart laying there. He said calmly still looking up at the ceiling. I know what I'm saying might make you feel a bit unease, but it's just how I feel. You don't have to worry about me going crazy again, unless you get hurt that is. Then I don't know what Ima do. He pulls out another cigarette and lights it, blowing the smoke into the air. 

Some time has passed since the horse-drawn carraige had left Magnolia. Of course since it was horse drawn AND they had to go off-road just to keep up with the flying white cat, this was certainly one of the worse rides Darius has been on. The slayer was left reeling in the back while the driver grew more concerned for his health. "Young man are you sure you don't want me to slow down?" "NO! (bleh...) Just... Keep going! Stay behind the flying cat!" Darius was genuinely struggling to avoid emptying his insides in the carraige. But at this moment his friend was being kidnapped and Darius wasn't having any of it. "Hang in there Ricky!" Soon enough town started to take form in the distance, looks like he arrived at Margaret Town, home of Lamia Scale. Darius had heard of all the troubles they've been through lately, especially with the scandals of harboring a criminal. He hoped they were doing okay now... Regardless they closer he got the more he could smell smoke. With his heightened senses it wasn't hard to recognise it. Ricky's smell also becam more pronounced too, meaning that the cat must've landed here. Darius was woried though... The smell of smoke in a city almost always means a battle has either ended or it's still going on. Suddenly a huge beam of light filled with intense magical power shot from the center of the city and straight into the sky instantly spooking the horse and stopping, refusing to move further.

"Ah... Sorry this looks like the end of the line." Now that the carraige was stopped Darius felt a whole lot better and was back on his feet in no time. He reached into his pockect and pulled out a small pouch of jewels before tossing it towards the drivers way. "No problem. I can make it from here." Darius leapt from the carraige and bee lined it for the Towns entrance, if Darius remembered correctly then Shiro was also here and from the projection she sent to Hibiki then so was Grimoire Heart. Since he was here anyway then he'd might as well beat up a few dark chumps along the way. Darius spent some time running through the streets trying to pinpoint Ricky's smell while taking down Grimoire Heart mages. Most of the enemies were just cannon fodder merely there to waste away Darius' magic taking them down. Good thing is he has plenty to spare. Over in the center of town one would probably hear the screams of various dark mages grow closer and closer. Eventually it drew close enough to even hear Darius' own words from there. "OUTTA MY WAY YA BASTARDS!" Then a huge blast of coldire would be seen erupting from behind the buildings, dragging some dark mages with it. finally Darius decided to take a shortcut and leapt over a building himself to reach the center.

At last he could see the guild of Lamia Scale right infront of him... And looking worse for wear too... Who knows maybe they had tougher guys to handle than the rest of the city, either way Darius pressed on. Finally bursting through the main guild doors. "WHERE'S THE CAT BURGLER!" He shouted at the top of his voice, probably looking like a madman to some people. However the first thing that caught Darius' eye was one of the most notorious dark mages in Grimoire Heart lying on the ground looking really badly beat up and a panting Sora standing over her. "JUST WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS!?"

@LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey @Lamia Scale (Lazy tagging is lazy...)

Kami was completely swept up in all of the commotion of the guild. Suddenly there where injured people, and he attempted to help trying to find water, or something to assist them with. Luckily thanks to some of his guild mates efforts. Although by the time Kami returned he had lost track of his sister. He looked through the crowd, calling for his sister, but found no sign of her. So he sat down and awaited her return, after a moment the tall blonde woman woke, and exited the guild. Kami paid her no mind though, figuring she was probably dealing with personal issues. It wasn't until the guild began to shake, that  Kami took this as a sign things where going badly outside. Perhaps the woman had found that personal issue of hers, and was dealing with it. Although it could possibly a Grimoire Heart attack, but just because it was one didn't mean it couldn't be the other as well. Suddenly there was a loud noise, something like someone crashing through a wall, then the guild seemed to fall, as if the ground had disappeared beneath it. Luckily the guild master stopped the fall of the guild, holding it like the titan Atlas holding up the world. Everyone quickly began escaping the guild, and Kami planned to also exit, then notice his sisters shield," sigh, oh come on now Alara, why can't you keep a hold of your stuff." He groaned as he approached the shield attempting to lift it. Unfortunately he hadn't improved enough to escape while carrying the shield. Struggling to lift the shield he strained his body grunting as he made his way towards the exit. But his hands couldn't keep their grip, and he dropped the shield with a heavy thud. Knealing over it breathing heavily he got a idea. He put a hand on the shield, and using his requip magic stored it with the rest of his stuff in a pocket dimension. He sighed relieved then felt the guild dip slightly, also noticing he was one of the few who ad yet to escape. Thankfully Yamato saved his sister, and he looked around, then held his arms out. His cloak suddenly began moving, as if it was alive, it began to move like the shadow of a serpent. He awaited then as the cloak wrapped around his body, then it tightened and shifted fitting itself onto his body. Once it was done the cloak had become a skin tight suit, completely covering every part of his body, even his head. He walked towards the wall, seemingly unable to see as the cloak also covered his eyes, but he seemed to be moving as if he could see through the cloak. His form changed once more, into a shadow like creature, and he melded into the wall, crawling up it like shade on a sunny day. After a moment he rose from the ground, like a demon spawning from Hell. Hopefully he wouldn't be attacked, as he rose into the air next to his sister who was still floating in Yamato's bubble."You're not useless, you tried your best, im sure you'll do better next time." Kami said reassuringly, trying to cheer up his wounded sister.

Lily Ann's head tilted to the side as she watched Aleria lift the hall on wings of white, keeping it up long enough for the others to escape; Lily Ann was only a little mad about this and had trained her left hand at Aleria about to zap her from the sky when low and behold, traitor number one came out of the hall carrying traitor number two and the cute girl who had 'saved' Lily Ann previously. There was a deep sense of guilt and some shame though when she saw Yamato a deep frown marring her pretty features, she had suffered and if she could make him feel a fraction of her pain she would do it, he would suffer. That sense of betrayal made words spill from her mouth, words s that proved how unstable she was emotionally right then. "Yamato...you know...I don't know how to talk to or handle you...right now...but ah...did you know? The first year I was with Grimoire Heart I fought with all I had to keep from staring into the abyss for too long, but of course there's not much you can do, when you stare into the abyss eventually the abyss stares back into you...I did something awful and that next year...every day for 365 days....I tried to call you, to contact you. I wanted to come home, I'd fallen so deep I couldn't drag myself out alone, I needed help and I don't admit that often...but you never answered...so I became trapped. I prayed you know, wanted you to not forget me, sadly when I like someone I'm not the best at handling it, though I'd planned to ask you out six years ago at the Grand Magic Games...but then all that happened and you moved on forgetting me...after everything I'd done...everything I was doing to try and protect this Guild and the people in it. After everything I did for this place I still...got hurt by the people I cared about most!" With that she stomped her foot, childish as the gesture was she didn't care, the ground shook around her and lightning of black split the sky wide open.

Her hair; normally green with yellow sparkles went half green half yellow, mud dripped down the entirety of her right side, while black lighting arced off her left, reminding someone of a mudslide in a heavy rainstorm where lightning was going wild. She even clasped her hands together and as she did that earthen bombs rose from the ground surrounding her, and they were filled with lightning. "Please get out of my way Yamato...you're the one person I don't want to hurt..." Even if everyone else is free game... She thought idly as she stared up at Yamato with glassy eyes full of unshed tears; she didn't like the thought of fighting him of all people, but not wanting to and being willing to were entirely different things, if she had to, she would fight...maybe not with all her wicked power but...she would do what she could. By the gods she was unstable though, right then, maybe from now until forever she might never be okay again...but she found she cared less and less about that chance.

Reveal hidden contents

Yamato heard Alara's guilt fueled words. She was blaming herself for this whole thing happening. However that is far from the truth... This was actually all Yama's fault that Lily has become like this. "Alara... None of this is your fault. Had I stopped her six years ago this wouldn't have happened..." What yama was saying would probably confuse anyone listening. It'd only make sense, it was only him and Kazuo who knew what truly happened to Celestia and Kaz was out cold. When Lily looked right back at Yamato he could instantly see the guild deep within her eyes. Seeing those eyes made him think about all the things Grimoire Heart probably made Lily do. Those thoughts made him frurious... Not only with that accursed dark guild but also himself for letting her go through with such a suicidal mission. Then Lily spoke... Further increasing his own guilt... The lacrima she spoke of ended up getting lost. So she really did try to call for help... But Yama wasn't there to answer her plea and as a result things have ended up like this. Everything that Lily said, from her wanting to ask him out back in the Grand Magic Games to forgetting about her. If there was one thing Yama knew for certain. That last claim was not true. When Lily stomped the ground black lightning shot up to the sky, Yama could feel even her own magic has been corrupted. Her hair changed to a mix of yellow and green with one side producing lightning while the other had mud. Rocks in the shape of bombs arcing with lightning surrounded her.

Lily looked like she was planning to attack. Despite saying she doesn't want to. Yamato didn't want to fight either... In fact he even held some kind of hope that Lily could still be saved. Yamato sligtlyy turned his head to look at Kami who seems to have made it out safely. "Kami... Let me deal with this. You make sure Kazuo and your sister stays out of harms way." He said with a tone of seriousness before lowering the bubbles that held Alara and Kazuo and popping them. Then Yamato grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled it out of it's sheath before pointing directly at Lily, soemwhat looking like Yama planned on fighting too. However instead he then held the sword at his side before dropping it on the ground. "Lily! I am truly sorry for everything that has happened to you! No one in this guild devserves the blame more than me. Alara doesn't even deserve the blame for what's happened to the hall. She just wanted to help someone in need. So... Since I hold all responsibilty for your suffering I ask that you leave Blue Pegasus out of this and place your anger on me. I was the one who ended up losing the lacrima you gave me. I never even tried to stop you when you went undercover in Grimoire Heart. Because of this I was never there to help you escape from that dark abyss."

Yamato was almost breathless while he was making his speech. However he was far from done. Yama knelt down on the ground and bowed his head in an apologetic manner. "In other words I cannot bring myself to fight you. No matter how much your heart has darkened or how many lives you've taken you are still our family... And I, Yamato Vandaley Kotobuki, will never raise a sword against my own family! You say that I have forgotten about you but that is not true. I have never forgotten about you. Even after losing that lacrima I still searched for you for six years so I could bring you home. However... I have failed you. So there is no one who deserves punishment except from me. Although I want you to remember one thing... It's not too late to turn back. I still see the kind girl I remember deep within you. Afterall you still bear our mark do you not?" Yamato stood up again and reached into his coat to pull out Lily's book and walked towards her. He wasn't even scared of the lightning infused bombs that floated around her. He walked until he was within arms reach and held the book out to her, gesturing her to take it back. "So please... Come back home..." Yamato waited for her response. He immensly hoped his words reached through to her but if not... Then... he did say he deserves whatevers coming.

It had been ten whole years since the males last visit to Balsam Village, having been away on an exclusive ten year mission due to his usually highly underestimated skill and capabilities as a mage. Alongside his companion and buddy, Fumiko the swan spirit, whom of which resided in the Severance, the two made an awesome duo. Due to the recent events taking place all throughout Fiore be it Magnolia, Crocus, Margaret Town, and Balsam, it was safe to say that things were turning sour verryyyy quickly, and honestly Satoshi didn't want to miss it. Not only that, but he wanted to see if the boobage had improved back home, that was a thought that virtually always played on his mind constantly... 24/7... day in and day out. The sun was shining through the forest path to Balsam as Satoshi docked at Hargeon, and proceeded to travel the path past Magnolia and of course, to the hometown of Blue Pegasus. "Yo Fumiko." He said, his heads in his pockets as he strode along the path. "...Yes, what is it?" Replied the spirit residing in the sword before repeating. "You better not be asking me to revert to a human form so that you can see my cleavage, because it WILL NOT happen. You got that?" Satoshi went bright red at that point, and shook his head rapidly as he grew redder and redder, "N-NO! Not at all. I was just uuuh... it's a nice day, isn't it?" He replied, with a wolffish grin on his face. However, drama was soon to follow. 

As he walked through the forest path, Satoshi sensed a demonic magical aura wash through the entire forest, a shockwave of demonic flame coming towards him. It burned away the life that it came into contact with, and as a result reduced the forest to ash. Satoshi rapidly drew Severance and spiked his own magical power in response, stabbing the blade into the ground and creating a spherical shield of water and ice to shield him from the shockwaves effects. After it was finished wiping out the rest of the forest, Satoshi dispelled the barrier and sheathed the sword in its scabbard. Then, the sky slowly began to darken as Fiore seemed to become hell on earth. "This must be a warning... telling me to resist my urges." Satoshi chuckled, "Or maybe it's something else..." his tone then grew serious, as Fumiko too began to speak. "Come on, we need to hurry back." And with that Satoshi activated his Angelic Bodily Host Magic as angel wings sprouted from out of his back in a brilliant of pure, holy light. He then soared through the 'forest' and towards the outskirts of Balsam Village. When arriving, Satoshi overlooked the village from a hill as he landed, Severance in its sheath as his Angelic Bodily Host remained active. The sight he saw was horrifying. Dead littered the streets, and there seemed to be a huge crater emerging from underneath the Blue Pegasus guild hall, Satoshi clenched his fists as he grew angry, certain thoughts filling his head as Fumiko spoke. "They will all be fine, as will Yamato, he can handle himself - you don't need to worry." And with that, Satoshi looked up at the sky for a brief moment as he took in her words before he looked back towards the guild hall, a look of newfound determination washing over him as his eyes showed a fierce resolve. "You're right. But we still need to help, let's go!" And in a moment Satoshi's wings outstretched as he soared through the sky and towards Blue Pegasus,  heading underneath it and staying still in the air as he drew Severance and pointed the blade towards the crater. Magical power began to intensify throughout the entire blade as then, water burst through the tip in waves as it all came cascading down and into the crater in an attempt to fill it so that if Aleria couldn't retain her strength and indeed had to let go of the building, it would fall into the water and have an increased chance of survival. Satoshi concentrated all of his, and Fumiko's magical power into the magic as his wings flapped aggressively in order to keep him put. Angelic feathers covered in light fell from his wings as they brightened up Balsam, the waters of Severance cascading down and into the crater rapidly. Satoshi knew that once done, he'd deplete all of his magic. However, he was determined to save his guild hall. 

He might've been a perv, but he also had an unshakable resolve. A resolve to do good to those he loves. And even if he wouldn't ever admit it, he did indeed love his guild and his brother. And despite it being a hefty ten years since he had been here or seen anyone, what a better way to come back than this 

Alara Rezonai

Alara did actually panic a little, okay a lot, when Kami initially appeared. Well as much as a severely wounded person could panic, anyway. She sighed shakily and heavily at his words, "I did fail...I...I should of spoken faster when Rosa came. I...should...of went with my feeling of mistrust and not saved her.." She replied. "The hall is being destroyed, everyone is getting hurt..." She said, shaking her head gently. "I might not of caused her to go insane or anything like that, but the fact that she's alive...I did that. The reason they're getting hurt.." She said, refusing to watch. Then Yamato spoke, telling her it was his fault? How was it his fault? Who exactly was this girl? She knew that she was a member of the guild and she apparently knew her but it still didn't click fully.

She didn't want to blame Yamato, the way she saw it she caused the current scenario. But in the end maybe it wasn't hurt fault? Lily? That name didn't entirely click either. Alara had only known her as Celestia after all. She continued to listen to Yamato with curiosity. So that's what had happened, that's why she bore the mark of Grimoire Heart and Blue Pegasus. Now, the Paladin might not still know who she was, however it was making sense as to why she said to trust her. Now she started looking at the scene before her and watching, mostly because Yamato seemed to be offering himself as a sacrifice. That was when she saw it, when Yamato walked up. She didn't know of the contents however she knew the title of the book. She had seen Celestia reading it often when she spoke to her. Now she remembered her.

However she had changed so much over the years, and if it was truly her...she wasn't sure what to think. She wasn't in the guild long, however she was far different from how she was now. Perhaps she was a spy for Grimoire Heart the entire time and everything was a lie? She wasn't sure. She didn't know what to think anymore. She hadn't been nearly as close to her as Yamato had, to her everything very well could of been a lie. Even her reaction to Yamato's words could be all lies. As it stood now, Lily Ann was no ally to her. Even if she did accept Yamato's offer, she doubted she ever truly saw her as a member of the guild again. Or perhaps she would and it'd simply be a matter of time...though the amount of time she wasn't sure. However she hoped Yamato was right, that there really was a tiny shred of herself left in her, that everything wasn't actually a lie at first.

If there wasn't, Yamato was in a lot of danger and likely to be severely hurt. Lily Ann stating Yamato was the one person she didn't want to hurt was the one thing Alara was riding on, the one hope she had that she wouldn't simply knock him out and kill as many of the rest as she possibly could. She watched as Satoshi finally appeared soon after Yamato's speech, flying over to help the Master lift up the guild hall. Of course he left soon after she had joined the guild so she had very little memory of him too....or rather...very little good memories. The guy was a complete perv and she didn't usually get along with him, but he was still a member of the guild all the same so she was happy that he was back. He sure picked one hell of a time to be back though...but it was also a good thing she supposed.

Carshena would finally arrive at her destination with only minorly major embarrassment. Her cheeks burned red, but finally, Regy and Ann let up. The four people coated in black wool robes approached but were quickly stopped by Carshena breathing a bit heavy. She was normally relaxed, but all of this was just coming way to fast. She groaned in agony as her hand just lurched back. No, she couldn't do this. Why did she have to leave the farm? She could never be a good wizard! Thoughts began flooding her mind with negativity, thoughts of doubt and her own uselessness. She quickly reached for her own throat, asking her party, "Should I do this?! What if I mess up... I don't have a single idea what to do!" Ann put a hand to her own chin before saying, "Give it a shot. We can always go home if you mess up." Regy snickered slightly, rolling his eyes and leaning in towards Ann before commenting in, "Well that is not the most encouraging thing to say pink nose." Ann would tap at her nose to make sure it really hadn't turned a bright pink.

Carshena would be gently pushed into the Sabertooth guildhall by Tyrian. She would sheepishly look around, and weakly saunter over to anyone she could. She would try to shyly say, "Umm... P-pardon me...?", but her voice was meek...

@Rhodus @Maki @Britt-21 @Mitchs98 @Jackaboi @Solemn Jester @Drakerus @Zooks

Shiro had been focusing her magic on protecting the hall from any non-friendlies left and at one point sensed something slam into  her barrier causing her eyes to open for a moment, what she sensed next though, was a surprise and had her jaw dropping causing her barrier to waiver somewhat. There was no way that was...oh no that definitely was, Valken, his shadows felt like an intrusion into the light of her barrier and she stammered for a moment, he was free and back and...yes there he was, with Millie, then he was friendly. Sighing with a sort of relief she looked around and watched Phineas and Nikolas seemingly...confuse someone for little Valken; which in all honesty made absolutely no sense to her because didn't each person smell different? She shakes her head lightly, there shouldn't have been any way for someone to sneak in and snatch the child with Shiro's shield up...she had thought, but she supposed she was weaker than she thought. That made her frown, maybe even sniffle a little, why wasn't her magic strong enough to actually protect anyone? Idly she wondered if it was about time to give up her blessing since her shields and barriers and protective spells didn't do anything it seemed. Her shield shifted again as her emotions started to spiral but she snapped her teeth; at no one in particular and just...shut down, it'd been awhile since she'd done this but if she didn't she'd be useless.

She didn't sense much of a threat anymore though and so she lowered her barrier surrounding the guild hall, and panted heavily, she'd held it up for a bit too long it seemed, and it had been useless anyway...lovely, still she was exhausted now and while she wanted to get up and go after Nik and Phin to help them find little Valken her body wouldn't obey her, she shuddered from her own internal chill squeezing herself tightly, maybe she'd actually be useful next time...maybe. With that fading thought white stars stole her vision and she collapsed backwards, falling unconscious the same as Akari was, from magical exhaustion. While in this state the white haired mage dreamed, whether they be nightmare of happy dreams it was impossible to know.

Alara Rezonai

Alara did actually panic a little, okay a lot, when Kami initially appeared. Well as much as a severely wounded person could panic, anyway. She sighed shakily and heavily at his words, "I did fail...I...I should of spoken faster when Rosa came. I...should...of went with my feeling of mistrust and not saved her.." She replied. "The hall is being destroyed, everyone is getting hurt..." She said, shaking her head gently. "I might not of caused her to go insane or anything like that, but the fact that she's alive...I did that. The reason they're getting hurt.." She said, refusing to watch. Then Yamato spoke, telling her it was his fault? How was it his fault? Who exactly was this girl? She knew that she was a member of the guild and she apparently knew her but it still didn't click fully.

She didn't want to blame Yamato, the way she saw it she caused the current scenario. But in the end maybe it wasn't hurt fault? Lily? That name didn't entirely click either. Alara had only known her as Celestia after all. She continued to listen to Yamato with curiosity. So that's what had happened, that's why she bore the mark of Grimoire Heart and Blue Pegasus. Now, the Paladin might not still know who she was, however it was making sense as to why she said to trust her. Now she started looking at the scene before her and watching, mostly because Yamato seemed to be offering himself as a sacrifice. That was when she saw it, when Yamato walked up. She didn't know of the contents however she knew the title of the book. She had seen Celestia reading it often when she spoke to her. Now she remembered her.

However she had changed so much over the years, and if it was truly her...she wasn't sure what to think. She wasn't in the guild long, however she was far different from how she was now. Perhaps she was a spy for Grimoire Heart the entire time and everything was a lie? She wasn't sure. She didn't know what to think anymore. She hadn't been nearly as close to her as Yamato had, to her everything very well could of been a lie. Even her reaction to Yamato's words could be all lies. As it stood now, Lily Ann was no ally to her. Even if she did accept Yamato's offer, she doubted she ever truly saw her as a member of the guild again. Or perhaps she would and it'd simply be a matter of time...though the amount of time she wasn't sure. However she hoped Yamato was right, that there really was a tiny shred of herself left in her, that everything wasn't actually a lie at first.

If there wasn't, Yamato was in a lot of danger and likely to be severely hurt. Lily Ann stating Yamato was the one person she didn't want to hurt was the one thing Alara was riding on, the one hope she had that she wouldn't simply knock him out and kill as many of the rest as she possibly could. She watched as Satoshi finally appeared soon after Yamato's speech, flying over to help the Master lift up the guild hall. Of course he left soon after she had joined the guild so she had very little memory of him too....or rather...very little good memories. The guy was a complete perv and she didn't usually get along with him, but he was still a member of the guild all the same so she was happy that he was back. He sure picked one hell of a time to be back though...but it was also a good thing she supposed.

Yamato heard Alara's guilt fueled words. She was blaming herself for this whole thing happening. However that is far from the truth... This was actually all Yama's fault that Lily has become like this. "Alara... None of this is your fault. Had I stopped her six years ago this wouldn't have happened..." What yama was saying would probably confuse anyone listening. It'd only make sense, it was only him and Kazuo who knew what truly happened to Celestia and Kaz was out cold. When Lily looked right back at Yamato he could instantly see the guild deep within her eyes. Seeing those eyes made him think about all the things Grimoire Heart probably made Lily do. Those thoughts made him frurious... Not only with that accursed dark guild but also himself for letting her go through with such a suicidal mission. Then Lily spoke... Further increasing his own guilt... The lacrima she spoke of ended up getting lost. So she really did try to call for help... But Yama wasn't there to answer her plea and as a result things have ended up like this. Everything that Lily said, from her wanting to ask him out back in the Grand Magic Games to forgetting about her. If there was one thing Yama knew for certain. That last claim was not true. When Lily stomped the ground black lightning shot up to the sky, Yama could feel even her own magic has been corrupted. Her hair changed to a mix of yellow and green with one side producing lightning while the other had mud. Rocks in the shape of bombs arcing with lightning surrounded her.

Lily looked like she was planning to attack. Despite saying she doesn't want to. Yamato didn't want to fight either... In fact he even held some kind of hope that Lily could still be saved. Yamato sligtlyy turned his head to look at Kami who seems to have made it out safely. "Kami... Let me deal with this. You make sure Kazuo and your sister stays out of harms way." He said with a tone of seriousness before lowering the bubbles that held Alara and Kazuo and popping them. Then Yamato grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled it out of it's sheath before pointing directly at Lily, soemwhat looking like Yama planned on fighting too. However instead he then held the sword at his side before dropping it on the ground. "Lily! I am truly sorry for everything that has happened to you! No one in this guild devserves the blame more than me. Alara doesn't even deserve the blame for what's happened to the hall. She just wanted to help someone in need. So... Since I hold all responsibilty for your suffering I ask that you leave Blue Pegasus out of this and place your anger on me. I was the one who ended up losing the lacrima you gave me. I never even tried to stop you when you went undercover in Grimoire Heart. Because of this I was never there to help you escape from that dark abyss."

Yamato was almost breathless while he was making his speech. However he was far from done. Yama knelt down on the ground and bowed his head in an apologetic manner. "In other words I cannot bring myself to fight you. No matter how much your heart has darkened or how many lives you've taken you are still our family... And I, Yamato Vandaley Kotobuki, will never raise a sword against my own family! You say that I have forgotten about you but that is not true. I have never forgotten about you. Even after losing that lacrima I still searched for you for six years so I could bring you home. However... I have failed you. So there is no one who deserves punishment except from me. Although I want you to remember one thing... It's not too late to turn back. I still see the kind girl I remember deep within you. Afterall you still bear our mark do you not?" Yamato stood up again and reached into his coat to pull out Lily's book and walked towards her. He wasn't even scared of the lightning infused bombs that floated around her. He walked until he was within arms reach and held the book out to her, gesturing her to take it back. "So please... Come back home..." Yamato waited for her response. He immensly hoped his words reached through to her but if not... Then... he did say he deserves whatevers coming.

Kami Rezonai 

anime-boy-demon-weapon-white-hair-anime-363.jpg

@Mitchs98 @Jackaboi @Arius LaVari @Zooks @Britt-21

(I have a headache so post may be crappy)

Kami frowned at his sister, disappointed by her. He then smiled a bit when Yamato attempted to take the blame. Whatever guilt he may have had, Kami knew Yama well enough to know he was a good man, and would never intentionally do anything to hurt someone. Kami lifted his sister in his arms, and sighed."So what I'm hearing from you is this. Your upset because you trusted another person? You didn't speak up before things got out of hand? You didn't take the life of another? Well that sounds like someone kind, and caring person would do. You can't control everything that happens sis, we both should know this by now." Kami said referring to the death of their mother, and Father.

He looked towards Yama, and smiled his normal warm, and friendly smile."Very well Yama, I shall do as you suggest. This is your battle, so I leave it to you." Kami didn't know much about the situation himself, but he knew the guilt Yama must have felt. So he knew this was something Yama needed to do himself. So Kami used his Cloak of the nether, which wrapped itself around Kazuo, Alara, and himself. Hiding them from the enemy,"Alright all, just sit back, I'm sure Yama knows what he's doing." Kami said reassuringly to the others, as they stood hidden by his cloak.

Arius glanced at the red head sitting next to her, he was pushing himself too hard to be of any use to anyone if they got where they were going; though he'd not told her what guild he was a part of, annoyingly enough, she did owe him something, despite his constant insistence she not pay her debt, but really not paying her debt would make her suffer, she hated owing people. Sighing she took the cuff from his wrist and quickly snapped it on hers, "Don't even try, just drive and push it as hard as you'd like, I'm a mythical creature and I have a lot of magic, you need to be strong when we get to your guild, now come on hurry it up, I'm really bored and I feel like we've been traveling forever and I need to get my tail back." She squirmed in her seat seeming indifferent to being the one powering the vehicle, though she did continue singing quietly, in a language that no one but mermaids knew even while her thoughts went all over the place. Okay she knew she was naturally selfish but how come she was helping this guy? She could just move on and go find someone entertaining to occupy herself with, or find a sweet girl to spend some time with...ooh now that was an interesting thought. Smiling to herself she let herself fantasize with her eyes scanning the horizon outside her window.

Lily Ann stared intensely at Yamato as he made his way towards her, holding out her most precious possession, she frowned the orbs still floating all around her. Such an intense wave of emotions and hatred, for herself, for the things she'd done, for the things she was doing, oh yes she hated herself, fought with everything she had and still swayed this way and that in such a fickle way, why couldn't she be loyal...like her like the blonde she'd tried to pretend to be but she couldn't stop, there was no way to stop Lily Ann anymore, she was far too gone, too unstable, why was she so unstable? She now sobbed silently, big tears rolling down her face as she kept her eyes on the man in front of her. This was the path she'd placed herself on, all her own fault, "You're not to blame Yamato...there's no one at fault but me, I've never been strong, I've always pretended. I'm an unstable person...and if I ceased to exist then I wouldn't be a threat anymore, there's only one way I'll stop...while I've got my head on straight..." She fell silent, remembering the last time she'd felt this way, she was unstable, had known it for years. Lily Ann released the magic holding up the bombs, them crumbling harmlessly to the ground but what came next...well that was definitely worse.

Carefully and in complete silence; even as her eyes skittered over to the person filling the chasm she'd made, it'd return to normal soon enough and Aleria ( @Happy Red Mage ) would be able to rest her wings and put the Hall back. She smiled softly, barely a twith of her lips and then turned solemn as the grave, she created a new thing with her make magic, "I'm sorry for troubling you. Ha. I remember now...I'm not even real..." A dagger formed, something she'd done once before and this time she didn't hesitate, especially not now that she remembered where she'd come from and how much of a failure she'd really been, not shaking she plunged the dagger into her own heart, over that glowing purple scar and with that her body turned into starry particles, vanishing into the sky, so much proof she hadn't been a real living woman. Her magic was dying too, the chasm she'd created, all the chaos; except the lives she'd taken, was reversed, the chasm slowly closing while her magic faded out.

(And Lily Ann is out.)

@Zooks @The Elder @Solemn Jester @Rhodus @AnyoneElsePayingAttention

Bastion had never felt or heard what Kelica did, he had no idea how it affected her, he got a glimpse just now, with the sudden disappearance of the forest and Bastion frowned deeply, though he knew it wouldn't be long until Noah came along, straight to Kelica's side and speak of the Djinn, there he was. He rushed in and Bastion; being the respectful person he was, slid out of the way, carefully letting the blonde's head gently. "My Queen...don't fear, I'll make whoever did that to the forest pay. Noah...hmm...I think you should take Kelica home to rest, I'm going to stick around for awhile and make good on my promise." And he would make good on that promise, what he didn't tell Kelica was that he would be here for a few weeks maybe, planting trees to start helping the restoration of the forest around Magnolia, because Magnolia didn't look right without the beautiful trees. Whoever had done this would pay, painfully and slowly, for hurting Kelica.

Bastion left Noah to take care of the small blonde, he knew better Noah was the only one who could help her right now, so he would do what his magic was made for. He lifted his gaze and tilted his head at Ryu; whom he only realized was Ryu, because he matched Kelica's description of him perfectly, "Yo, didn't I hear something about some prisoners? I'm wondering what you're doing with them, not that I want to help with them no I'm simply curious if they've got any information on who would have done this to the forest around here." His mismatched eyes blazed with no small amount of anger, one a bright blue the other a poisonous purple, as if in response to his spiking temper a few of those poisonous purple orbs floated around him; though they didn't explode, thankfully. His eyes kept darting over towards the sobbing blonde and his own heart clenched for her, he was way more empathetic than he ever admitted, especially when it came to Kelica and he just hoped she'd feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back