Fairy Tail IC

Ladon Viritra - Crocus

View attachment 232300

"If you say so." The boy answered, awkwardly acknowledging her reasons for acting like that by stopping his words for a second. Truth being said, he wasn't really all that comfortable when it came  to dealing with such an unusual person as the Mermaid, so he couldn't really find the words to communicate with her without looking overly suspicious about her identity or anything like that. After all, he wasn't exactly good in leaving behind good impressions. Bad impressions were undoubtedly easier to cause. "Look... I'm really sorry for planting a lacrima on you and being suspicious about your story." He finally started to talk after listening to the mermaid's song for a few seconds, deciding to clear away the awkward atmosphere that resulted from his previous way of acting. "It's not like I dislike you or anything, after all I always appreciate having such a beautiful companion, with a voice that is enough to soothe my lonely heard and relieve me from my boredom." He continued while paying attention to the road, putting the air of an old man and purposefully choosing the words, thing that definitely didn't match his normal personality and was clearly meant to demonstrate that he wasn't really serious with the exaggerated statement, a small moment of dilly-dailing meant to relieve the awkwardness. "But it wouldn't be the first time that someone sends a beautiful woman to kill or capture me - in fact, it wouldn't be even in tbe first dozen of times that this happened. I guess my well known preferences are a little too widespread amongst the people who hate me... I wonder why..? - and definitely not the first time that someone plants a fake civilian in a danger area to infiltrate one of the light guilds, so i naturally had to be careful." He continued, his gaze deviating from the road to face the mermaid as he stopped talking for a while before once more starting. "That being said, please don't hold a grudge against me. I mean, I already have enough people trying to hurt me without adding a strong mage in the list." He finally finished with a playful smile, moving his gaze back to the road while concentrating on driving the magic powered vehicle.

@Arius LaVari

Arius just laughed at Ladon when the red head apologized for placing a lacrima on her shaking her head, "Nah don't worry about it. I don't really care to be honest, how often does one see a mermaid after all? Though you've only just met me so you've got absolutely no reason to trust me~ Which is totally fine. You could even dislike me if you'd wanted. I'm not what you'd call a GOOD person." The mermaid/mostly human girl right then smiled at him glancing at her companion for a moment her clear blue eyes focusing on him only at the moment. "I'm glad I could be of help...but I'm not a tool for relieving you of your boredom, I'm with you because I want to be. People act like they can tame the ocean when they obviously cannot, so don't think I'd lower myself to attempting to court you simply to capture or kill you." Her voice came out in a cold splash that would make it obvious she wasn't interested in the red head sitting next to her...at all, in any way whatsoever, even to really kill him. She swung the uncomfortable appendages that were legs back and forth the fin like ears on the side of her head twitching and actually causing a few splashes to land on Ladon's cheek. "I don't know you all that well, I simply know that you saved me from being trapped inside a jar for the rest of my long life....and so I owe you a debt for that. I'm not a civilian either....that being said, despite my captivity I am not weak but I will not harm you so long as you give me no reason to. Now...where are you headed Red1?" The coldness melted from her in an instant even as she sent him a sweet smile, she hadn't been affected by any sort of awkward, she just seemed to be immune to almost any sort of prickling feeling that bothered most people; again not that she was a person, but if she was around the red head long enough he'd discover just how inhuman she really was.

Reveal hidden contents

Camille/Mage Group

Amongst the group mages that were pretty much getting decimated right off the bat stood Camille clothed in the standard cloak that everyone else had. She sort of watched with a passive and curious expression as the mages continued their assault and eventually got knock off their asses by Miles' attack. Instinctively she'd brought up a shield to protect herself from the blast, just continuing to watch and observe. This was her first actual fight so she wanted to learn as much as possible. From Miles' attack the group was brought down to 10 with several of the 10 being wounded. Before the mages could react further more attacks were tossed at them and their numbers were reduced to a mere 6, this was of course counting Camille. No sooner than the attacks of mud bullets and daggers had taken out more mages did a giant creature resembling a dragon appear..only it was made of metal. With widened eyes she slowly stepped back from the group....before dashing off in the opposite direction of town. Most of the mages looked dead to her, and dead was something she didn't want to be. Orders or not her basic instinct of survival outweighed them by quite a fair margin, all she wanted to do now was get away.

Meanwhile the remaining five retreated back slightly as well, eyes looking between everyone there...including the massive dragon thing. An S class and a dragon? That explained a lot as to why Kathy was able to destroy them so easily. "Get him instead!" One shouted in an attempt to be smart, and thus they focused their efforts on trying to incapacitate Miles. Get one down and go through them that way, the big man beside Miles would also soon become a target.

IMG_0752.JPG

After Miles' attack he felt a bit relieved to release a bit of pint up aggression. He was attack was successful enough to take out a couple of mages while wounding others. Though that one attack wouldn't be enough to fully satisfy him. He needed more. That attack actually caused Miles to crave for more. He wanted Grimoire Heart's blood on his hands. He wanted to burn his way into their very body's. They destroyed a part of his home and now he's going to destroy apart of them. But before Miles could go in for more he felt a sudden surge of power. Power that was familiar to him. Power that he hasn't felt in years. He turned towards the source of this familiar surge of power. He grinned at the sight of Masaki standing ther with rage and hate in his eyes. He could see Masaki's aura and could tell just how pissed he was. He watched as Masaki attacked the mages with both his crystal magic and earth magic, taken out a couple of mages. He asked to join causing Miles grin to grow even more. Of course, I just hope I don't get carried away. He said as he turned his sight towards the six mages in front of him. Soon Miles heard the sound of a powerful roar. He knew exactly what that was. Lionel the metal dragon lands behind the group of light mages casting a big shadow. 

Miles witnessed as one of the mages decided to run away. While the other five decided to take him on and just him. Miles chuckled and looks over at Tyson. Say Ty I think it's about time we rampage. Tyson looks over at his brother giving him a sinister grin. Tyson was much like his brother, enraged and need a way to release it. Miles and Tyson stepped forward, with Miles holding his hand out towards Tyson planting his aura onto his brother, causing red aura to flow off of his body. The aura would increase Tyson's physical condition even more than what it's at now. 

Miles and Tyson begins to charge towards the five mages moving very fast. Miles holds out his hand towards the GH mages releasing a a quick flash of bright red light blinding the mages. The two brother use this to their advantage. Miles holds his left  hand out towards the side as the aura around his left hand takes the shape of razor sharp claw. Miles jabs his left hand into the very chest of a GH mage gripping onto his heart, feeling his heart beat. Burn. Miles' hand ignites into flames burning the inside of the mage as he changes the property of his aura. Tyson grabs a mage by the head with one hand, and slams him to the ground and feasting on his magic making him stronger. He lifts his leg high then stomps on the mages chest no doubt breaking his ribs and crushing his lungs. He then grips the mage by his ankle crushing it and slung him towards Miles like it was nothing. The aura on Miles right hand takes into a giant hand that catches the body while also burning it with the intense heat coming from his aura. Miles then throws his body into the air for Tyson to jump into the air after it and axe kick him in the head, causing him to slam into the ground head first. Miles pulls his hand out the mage and stood there with a grin on his face. He turns his head towards the remain three mages with eyes glowing red. Miles inhales sharply then roars releasing a blast of crimson red fiery aura at the three remaining mages.  

@LeSoraAmari @Mitchs98 @Britt-21

katherineredd.png

Katherine knew that these mages wouldnt be able to focus down on Miles so she stood there and hadnt mind watching her husband and his brother go beat up mages, but the fact that she began to feel Miles going into that darken state from back then had worried her. That was a state she pulled him from, showing him that his powers werent that of destruction but that they were powers that can protect and save others. Her eyes watched as his hand went right into a chest which had been a GH mage. Despite having the calm face, her eyes began to widen and break that mask of hers. Not to mention Tyson was going on his own rampage with fighting a mage but severely breaking bones and most likely killing him! Why did her heart feel like it was going to be ripped from her own chest? They were both acting like monsters... like if they had not been light mages and that they had been dark. Watching Miles's hand pull from the mage's chest, he then turned towards the three that remained and noticed Miles going in for the attack. With quick movements, she threw her hand out and hit Miles with a blast of Nexus, sending him off the mages before he could do some major damage "Masaki, take care of those mages...they're all yours..." @LeSoraAmari with that she walked towards the knocked down Miles and decided to throw a powerful shot of Nexus towards Tyson to throw him off as well. She didnt care if he was doing anything or not. As a Light S class mage it was her duty to make sure that her friends and her family didnt go and start killing mages on her watch! Not to mention Tyson had to be put in his place sometimes.

"You do realise what you have done, dont you, Miles...?" asked Kathy, crouching down by him and looking at his face with a serious expression, one that she'd use only when she was angry inside "You brutally killed a Grimoire Heart mage.  Between you and your brother you brutally killed two of them. Do you know what kind of guild we are...?" she was trying to keep her voice soft but it was difficult with her growing anger but it slowly deminished so she could keep scolding him "We're a light guild, Miles. We're not brutal killers. We incapacitate them, or even give them quick deaths. Despite their intentions and their attack to our home, it does not give us the right to  kill them in such brutal ways. That makes us no different than them..." she took her hand and gripped his shirt, lifting him up and locking her eyes with his while a nexus shield formed itself over them just in case the three mages decided to attack the two vulnerable Sabertooth members "You were falling into the darkness I pulled you out of. There is no way that I will let that happen again. Now get yourself together, Miles..." as much as she hated to be the way she was in public, it was the only way to snap Miles back to Reality. Not to mention she didnt want her daughter to ever think that her father could become a monster in any shape or form. She wanted Bella to see that he was the best father she could have in her entire life. As much as Kathy wanted to mention her: She didnt. Just to keep her safe and away from ears and eyes of those who had bad intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_0751.JPG

Noah stood across from the Grimoire Heart Mage who was clearly the ring leader holding his iconic grin.  His arms were crossed while he was still holding his sword. Storm clouds formed in the sky above the town with lightning striking at random times. Though the lightning never really hit anything around town, it just stayed airborne. Mitsu' response left Noah disappointed since she didn't answer the most important question. She asked him to leave and allow her to continue while trying to irritate him by mention parents, something Noah never truly had. Noah chuckled and shook his held.  He could feel himself growing stronger by the second and Kou approaching quickly. 

Noah unfolds his arms and glares at Mitsu. I won't be leaving, and this will soon come to an end. You made a mistake coming here and now you won't be leaving here alive. Because if I don't stop you and if he doesn't either, He points to Kou as he approaches. Then Mad Maya will. I'm sure you sensed her presence by now. She's here and highly pissed, but she left you to us, and I won't disappoint her nor my comrades. Noah grips his sword tightly and soon a frown formed on his face. Due to Akari's chanting Noah's speed and strength was increased which he gratefully appreciates.  @Arius LaVariWith speed a bit faster than lightning Noah moves from his current position to behind Mitsu and attempts to  smack her in the face with his electrified tail, trying to send her towards Kou. @Spanner @Chairman Amnestas

Yamato took great care to listen to everything Rosaline was saying. However Rosaline couldn't say much as Master Aleria popped into the infirmary and asked Yama to come to her office. "Of course Master. I will be there as soon as possible." He nodded to Aleria and she made her way back doen to her office. Yamato then turned his attention back to Rosaline in the hopes that she would finish what she was saying. But instead she just said to go do what the master asks. At least that was before she was interupted again and this time by Kazuo, placing his hand on Rosa's. Yama certainly didn't expect something like that, especially with the fact that he was unconcious. Rosa went on to say something to him and Yama ended up hearing a little bit of it too. Specifically when she said. "I couldn't save him..." This served to make Yama uneasy. First saying something about Dorian then saying those specific words to Kazuo. Overall Yama dearly hoped those sentances weren't connected. "From what it seems like, even Kazuo is still wishing for your wellbeing. Despite his own current injuries."

There was a sudden change of atmosphere when Yama heard the sound of what sounded like gunshots. Looking at Rosa she looks to have heard the same thing too. Grimoire Heart were attacking places all around Fiore. Did they just start their attack on Balsam too? Aleria did say she has something important to discuss too. Judging from the situation it must be pretty important. Suddenly a portal appeared within the infirmary, Yama grasped the hilt of his sword ready to attack any potential intruders. However instead a book just fell out on the floor and the portal closed. Rosa picked up the book and said it was a book about Make Magic. Yama isntantly remembered that was the same book that "Celestia" carried around with her. If her book was just teleported here then... What's happened to Lily...? Rosa even started to ask questions of where Cele is. The answer to which even he doesn't know. But he does know Celestia's true identity and so does Kazuo. But he was unconcious and Yama was more worried for Lily's safety. "Where's Celestia you say? I... (Ahem) Well... The thing is..."

Yamato didn't even get the chance to explain anything to Rosaline as there was the voice of Alara echoing through the guild hall calling for bandages. With Rosaline being... Rosaline... She wanted to jump straight into the action. She slammed the book in to Yama's chest and ended up hitting the wall behind him from the force, creating a few cracks in the process. However he wasn't about to let that slow him down. Keeping the book tight in his grip he instantly grabbed the nearest first aid kit and made his way to the main hall with no time wasted. On the way there he heard the sound of what could only be the sound of a wall crashing down which only quickened his pace, under the fear that they are under attack. He arrived in the hall just in time to see Rosa dragging a green haired girls outside... Green Hair... The mark of Grimoire Heart on her palm. Was that Lily? If that was the case then Rosa rage induced face could only spell trouble. And the lightning mage doesn't know what she is about to do. He considered chasing after them but he also saw Alara laying atop the rubble of what was previously a wall, looking seriously injured. Not to mention remembering Aleria wantting to see him. So he had to make a quick decision. "Everyone in Blue Pegasus! Help nurse Alara back to health! The guild master has requested my presence in her office. I will be out soon with possible news of her plans to deal with this Grimoire Heart menace!" With that said Yamato left the first aid kit on the table and made his way up to Master Aleria's office, still worried for Lily's safety. "Rosaline... I trust you will do the right thing..." He murmered to himself just before entering the office. The first thing he noticed was a full map of Balsam Village. Somewhat giving the impression that battle plans are about to be made. "Hello Master. I done as you instructed and made my way here. What do you require of me?"

@Zooks @Mitchs98 @Happy Red Mage @Arius LaVari AND EVERYONE ELSE IN BLUE PEGASUS GUILD HALL

As Takeo landed each successful hit, his grin became more pronounced. Eventually it reached the point where Lily couldn't even stand without her magic anymore. Although despite that, it was surprising enough how Lily was still alive. But she was even making snarky comments and refused to scream in pain. Takeo even felt some of her bones breaking under the power of his blows. But still he grinned and spoke one last sentance before he was going to finish her off. "I have to commend you for surviving this long. But... I still wonder why you chose this path only to betray us... Was it to destroy us from the inside? Or was it because of a grudge? Oh well... Only you know don't you...?" Takeo grabbed his umbrella and pointed the tip at Lily's head, ready to deliver that quick death he promised. "Don't worry. You can take your secrets to the grave~" However... His attention was diverted to the charging Alara who was shouting to let Lily go. Takeo held the umbrella infront of himself to block Alara's charge. The girl ended up knocking Takeo away and pulled up a giant wall to block his path. Although taking a decent amount of damage didn't anger him... Being denied a kill he's earned was his biggest pet peeve. His bloodthirsty smile turned into a frown of anger as he tried to beat down the wall that didn't seem to be moving at all. The wall almost seemed to be as hard as Alara's shield. "Damnit you bitch! I'm going to burn your village to the ground! You hear me!?"

Takeo didn't seem to have much choice at this point. Even if he did navigate around the buildings to get to the other side Alara and Lily would be long gone towards the safety of that pompous guild. However Takeo still had a mission, and that was to terrorize Balsam Village as a whole. So he done what he did best. He killed. He smashed in doors to houses and killed people who lived inside them. Not only because he was doing as he was told but he was also venting for losing a perfectly good kill. That he specifically earned. At this point it doesn't matter where he is. If he see's Lily, Takeo will finish what he started. Eventually coming back to the same place where the wall was, it seems to have dissapeared. Giving him the chance to make his way to the guild hall and survey his chances of taking anyone in there down. Sure this is a suicide mission, even he knew that. But this is an opportunity too. Not many people survive suicide missions, and if he does then that would just further increase his own strength. On the way there however he came across a somewhat familiar looking blonde woman attacking Lily. Having already vented enough his face returned to the same taunting smile he always has and casually walked towards the two women. The moment he was close enough he pulled back hs fist and smacked the blonde woman in the side of the head, launching her into the side of a building. "Sorry Missus. But that's my kill you're messing with~" As Lily fell to the ground he looked at her with his smile again, a little bit kinder looking than usual. "Don't worry~ I'll not make the same mistake again. This time I'll kill anyone who'll get in my way." Takeo looked back to the building. Waiting to see in the blonde woman survived his punch.

@Zooks @Jackaboi @Mitchs98 @AnyoneWhoDecidestoInterfere

Lily Ann had been on the verge of losing consciousness when she'd gotten prepared to die so she didn't even really feel or notice Alara coming to her rescue, she'd barely managed to smile earlier but she was vaguely aware that she wasn't dead, that she'd been carried somewhere and laid down on a couch, it wasn't something she did consciously but when she was placed in the hall she sensed several familiar presences ones she'd never thought she'd feel again. She wanted to move but found she couldn't just then, she had been taking a lot of damage but right as soon as she started to feel better; thanks to some warm light she felt a very familiar rage, she wanted desperately to close her palm, Rosa was not the brightest bulb and if she saw the mark in her palm...apparently it was too late though and Lily Ann started to come to even as she was being dragged across the floor. That's when a strange bitterness started to rise in her, after everything she'd done and everything she kept doing, nearly dying, even if it was Rosaline how come she was being treated so cruelly? What had she done wrong? All she'd wanted was to save everyone else, so how come she'd been through so much, was being dragged around by her hair, by someone she'd cared about, even when she'd abandoned Lily Ann when all she'd wanted was to actually care about people...but she hadn't been normal since the day she was born had she? She'd fought everything to get to this point and it was being repaid in kind with hatred.

That anger and sadness took hold of Lily Ann's very soul, even as Rosaline flooded her with lightning, not that she'd needed the boost, as the blonde had filled Lily Ann with her own lightning; and because Alara had healed her she moved her hands to pull out the frog hair clip and move the living snake from around a bunch of her hair, after all lightning didn't affect her the way it would affect others, because she was lightning in a bottle too. Slowly two colored eyes slid open, glowing a bright green and yellow...for a moment, when they fully opened her once bright yellow she had turned completely Black lacking any whites and her once emerald green eye had gone a muddy gross looking brown that also ate up the whites of her eyes. She was healed up now though, mostly, at least so her more serious injuries weren't affecting her anymore and Lily Ann smiled a sweet loving smile even as her eyes filled with an unrelenting sadness, "It's been a long time Rose~ I'm so happy to see you, I honestly didn't expect to see you, where's your sweet Dorian darling? Oh, wait I know exactly where he is, your parents too right?" She had spoken only a little before Takeo came like a bolt from the blue and smacked Rosaline making the blonde drop Lily Ann to the ground, where she surprisingly landed on two feet and glared darkly at Takeo, this weird...almost terrifying pressure came off her as she kept eyes on Takeo, in the next moment she was approaching him, close enough to his face that their noses touched but she had this oddly sadistic smile on her face, "You were really gonna try and kill me earlier weren't you? Did you think I'd actually really let you? Anyway here's the thing honey, that blonde bitch over there completely fucked up my plan, dragging me outside like she did. Really I was banking on a BP member rescuing me so I could take off my magic dampeners and shake the Guild apart from the inside, so I've got a request of you. Rose is going to make a beeline for you, after all you destroyed her beloved Dorian if you're not all brawn; as I fear you are, you can outsmart her, but you've got a choice here, you can try and kill me again or fight her and keep her off my back. You're piss ass plan to kill civs to draw them out was stupid, why not attack the Guild directly? What better show of strength then to destroy it? I mean...well you were alone but if you don't kill me you'll be on less of a suicide mission. So what shall you do honey?" As Lily Ann spoke her sadistic smile never faded, well that was until she felt something hit her in the back, making her bump heads with Takeo because she'd been so close before hand, a glance over her shoulder revealed a 14-15 year old girl clinging to her back; she must have seen Lily Ann fighting Takeo earlier and thought Lily Ann to be safe.

"Please! Help save my dad!" The girl cried before the green haired woman turned her back to Takeo as the girl kept asking Lily Ann to help her dad the only response Takeo would hear; if he didn't look over her shoulder was Lily Ann cooing to the teen before an agonizing scream rent the air...if he did look he'd see everything Lily Ann had done in those few moments, of course her back was nearly against his chest though so to look away he'd have to look up.

(I'm warning you right here right now don't open the spoiler if you can't handle dark. I am not kidding I've given you warning and I'm serious so if you open it don't you dare get mad at me.)

Reveal hidden contents

Lily Ann's head simply tilted to the side as the girl continued to beg for the mixer maker's help while she contemplated the girl's crying face, her eyes...one was blue and the other green, heterochromia...so pretty, Lily Ann cooed sweetly at this girl, hands grasping her face and making the girl look straight into Lily Ann's own dark, lacking whites eyes though this didn't seem to deter the girl, "Please help me save him...please he's dying!"

"It'll be okay sweet heart, you won't have to deal with seeing him that way soon." Lily Ann smiled sweetly while she swept her thumbs over the teen's eyes, wiping the tears away that smile faded in an instant though as she suddenly pressed her nails into the girl's eyes....slowly and painfully, she started to whimper begging Lily Ann to stop of course the green haired woman didn't and in the next few seconds there was an ungodly pop sound, barely audible, though Lily Ann rolled her thumbs in the girl's eye sockets causing a sickening squelch even as the girl screamed bloody murder. Feeling particularly sadistic towards this unfortunate soul black lightning started to spark off her left hand, zapping the inside of the girl's head, nearly frying her brain to a crisp, key word being nearly, finally done playing dark brown mud rolled down Lily Ann's right hand; which was now inside the teen's mouth and started to drown her in the mud, there was a faint gurgling of pure suffering before the girl finally succumbed to the slow death of being choked on mud. Once dead Lily Ann dropped the corpse in her hands.

Lily Ann hummed happily as she dropped the corpse she had just created peeking at Takeo over her shoulder with a sickeningly sweet smile, "The difference between my psychosis and yours honey...is the fact you enjoy the kill while I get off on the misery and pain that comes before hand. I'm a master at causing that pain too. Oh, better make your choice fast Takeo, Rosaline will be coming for you soon. Oh but here's a tip, if you still wanna kill me...you'll be fighting both Rosaline and I, then you might really die. Show me you've got a brain in that head of yours please, so I can cause some actual damage to Blue Pegasus."

r4.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rosaline Dreyar[/COLOR]

While Rosaline had the green haired woman strung up like some sort of living corpse on display, she realized after some seconds the body that should have been burned from the inside out and turned to ash was clearly fine. In fact, the more she narrowed her eyes, she felt the woman's magical presence only grow stronger with the lightning attack. This left a foul taste in her mouth, and she only knew of two people who could sustain the brute of her lightning technique and survive... Hibiki and Cele. @LeSoraAmari Before she could dwell more on it, Rosaline saw her turn her head to peer to her as a living snake seemed to uncoil within the confines of her Green locks, making Rosaline automatically tense up further and want to punt the girl far away. That snake didn't look like the friendliest of creatures after all, especially how it was tilting it's head and letting it's tongue flick out towards her. That's when the woman spoke, calling her Rose in a sweet voice and for a moment the Dreyar was reminded of Cele. Sort of... this woman was clearly completely unhinged, which didn't surprise her considering she was of Grimoire Heart. It was Dorian's name specifically that made Rosa tense up even further as her eyes widened hugely, her mouth opening as if to speak but words refused to escape her tight throat.

How did she even know about Dorian? Or her parents? How did she KNOW that? Was she physic? Or did Lucian just tell all his Guild Mates of their atrocities over a table and drinks, celebrating the death of others? Nothing would surprise her, that guild was a stain on society and needed to be removed. Completely. @Mitchs98 Rosaline was focused so hard on who this woman was, and why she seemed so Damn familiar but she couldn't quite place her finger on it, that as usual Rosa barely had time to turn her head when a Man approached her and drew back his fist (Takeo), connecting with her head and sending the tall woman flying through the air as her grip loosened on the crazy woman's hair. She slammed with enough force into the side of a building as people ran screaming from it, the whole house collapsed in on itself and on-top of her, and anyone who didn't know Rosaline would assume she had been crushed under the sheer weight of the concrete and roof that collapsed in on her. 

Rosaline how was as stubborn as she was temperamental however, and after a moment of lying underneath the darkened broken pieces of the house, the face of that man remained in her visual despite the darkness. That smile... that smile was something she didn't think she could ever forget, the coldness in his eyes combined with that super sweet and almost innocent smile. The same, arrogant and calm smile that crossed the mage's face as he thrust his arm straight through Dorian's chest and she watched in horror as Dorian struggled to breath, blood pouring from his mouth before Takeo dropped his body like a heap against the ground. He's only said one thing... his name... Takeo Myamoto.... and that stupid smile plastered on his face as he walked away. She found her breathing growing faster, like she were hyperventilating but instead using the rush of new oxygen to pump blood at a fast pace around her body. Making her muscles tense and her magic to focus in and only get stronger. It seemed there was a prickling in the very air around the house, like it was being super charged and the hair's on one's shoulders would stand on end. The sky above darkened like storm clouds were being summoned, crackling ominously above and making that prickling sensation only increase.

Rosaline slowly moved pieces of building away from her, until eventually her arm broke through the rubble, except when she finally lifted herself from the wreckage she hoisted a concrete portion of the slab along with her, easily double the woman's size. She stretched her arm high above her head as she stood, fingers splayed on the concrete as she kept it high, showing just how strong the woman was to simply hold it up without bowing at all. Then she started to walk back towards the two talking, her expression darkened and teeth gritted. "You Grimoire Heart scum... you kill people without question... without remorse... And now, I shall remove you just as you have removed countless others. And after you are BOTH dead, I'll kill Lucian Grey myself." With that said, the Dreyar suddenly half crouched and spun on the spot as she broke the boulder closer towards her then hurled it with enough force to see streams of air rush past it and the outside to crumble a fraction. Aiming the huge slab straight towards Lily Anne. Not even a moment after she launched it, Rosaline's whole body arched and glowed, turning her body to almost a lightning bolt before snapped towards Takeo like a thunder clap, appearing before him and crash tackling into the man as she shoulder charged him and collided, hopefully electrocuting him with the sheer closeness as she wrapped her arms around his body and launched him towards a different house. Making his his body was underneath her own to break the fall into the wall and rubble  with the hit. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SMILING IDIOT!!"[/COLOR]

Talon transformed back to human form and jumped own from the rafters and landed on a guys head. "Oh sorry my good sir!" He exclaimed apologetically to the unconscious man. He continued walking towards the front door of the guild hall, calmly punching a few dark mages who were dumb enough to attack him and gave a wave to Ferra. He passed Akari and gave her a high five. "Thanks for the encouragement Akari but it's a bit unfair cuz their the ones that are gonna need encouragement." He chuckled as he stepped through the doors and looked around. Everywhere he looked he saw destruction and terror. "Hmm they really did a number here." He shrugged and began walking again. A few more dark mages were dumb enough to attack him. He quickly set their clothes ablaze which left them screaming on the ground. One was smart enough to try and put the flames out but sadly for him the flames were magical and didn't need oxygen to burn. "I feel sorry for you, I really do." Talon told the man before kicking him in the head. Looking up he saw some lady that he didn't recognize on a roof with a familiar figure. Talon grinned and transformed once more. He flew into the sky and plucked a jump Mage out of the air before throwing her down with a vicious screech. He flew over the roof and transformed once more before dropping down. After doing a few backflips for added pizzazz, he landed smoothly beside Noah. "Hey bro what up? Who's this pretty girl that has an evil look about her?" As he said this Noah charged the girl. "I'm guessing that means she's one of the bad guys?" He asked no one in particular.

@Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @The Elder @Chairman Amnestas @Arius LaVari @LeSoraAmari @Spanner @anyone else I missed and lamia scale peeps

Arius just laughed at Ladon when the red head apologized for placing a lacrima on her shaking her head, "Nah don't worry about it. I don't really care to be honest, how often does one see a mermaid after all? Though you've only just met me so you've got absolutely no reason to trust me~ Which is totally fine. You could even dislike me if you'd wanted. I'm not what you'd call a GOOD person." The mermaid/mostly human girl right then smiled at him glancing at her companion for a moment her clear blue eyes focusing on him only at the moment. "I'm glad I could be of help...but I'm not a tool for relieving you of your boredom, I'm with you because I want to be. People act like they can tame the ocean when they obviously cannot, so don't think I'd lower myself to attempting to court you simply to capture or kill you." Her voice came out in a cold splash that would make it obvious she wasn't interested in the red head sitting next to her...at all, in any way whatsoever, even to really kill him. She swung the uncomfortable appendages that were legs back and forth the fin like ears on the side of her head twitching and actually causing a few splashes to land on Ladon's cheek. "I don't know you all that well, I simply know that you saved me from being trapped inside a jar for the rest of my long life....and so I owe you a debt for that. I'm not a civilian either....that being said, despite my captivity I am not weak but I will not harm you so long as you give me no reason to. Now...where are you headed Red1?" The coldness melted from her in an instant even as she sent him a sweet smile, she hadn't been affected by any sort of awkward, she just seemed to be immune to almost any sort of prickling feeling that bothered most people; again not that she was a person, but if she was around the red head long enough he'd discover just how inhuman she really was.

Ladon Viritra - Crocus

View attachment 232300

Ladon couldn't help but laugh when confronted by the girl's attitude, as her action of calling herself as not a "Good person" coupled with the subsequent reaction to his joke-like teasing managed to get the Dragon Slayer even more amused than before. "Relax, shall we? I'm just messing with you, no need to take it to the heart." He quickly said, throwing his hands to the air in a slightly dangerous surrendering act, especially when considering that the magic vehicle was still proceeding while he did so. "Besides, believe me when I say that I couldn't possibly think that you've been sent by someone to seduce and kill me. I mean, you're nowhere as seductive as the previous assassin with such an tomboyish attitude, and they definitely wouldn't send you to kill me in a vehicle. I'm invincible in close-range, you know?" He continued, playfully winking to the girl before once more directing his attention towards the road. It was clear that he had already discarded the possibility of the girl being an assassin, at least apparently, and didn't really aim for her, as he didn't even try to disguise his roguish attitude. He didn't even try to start a conversation after her quick outburst, merely concentrating on driving towards his destination, as arriving there was his main priority he didn't really have the time to entertain his apparently uncomfortable guest. "Well... It's not like I know you either, so... Let's just act friendly and try not to bite each other verbally for now, kay? No need for repaying any debt and i definitely don't think that you can possibly hurt me." He started, stopping for a second to add a "No underestimating meant" before he finally answered the girl's question. "As for where I'm going to... I'm planning to return to my guild's guild hall. We're in the middle of a dangerous time, so I can't leave them without one of their S ranked mages." He finished, once more facing the road. On the opposite of his normal attitude, he appeared to be really worried when he talked about leaving the guild alone, letting clear that in despite of his attitude he sincerely cared for his guild mates to the point where he couldn't easily hide his anxiety and hurried to arrive even at the cost of expending an excessive amount of magic power, demonstrated by the crescent speed of the vehicle, even if he knew that he shouldn't let his guard down towards a stranger.

@Arius LaVari

Takeo kept his eyes on the pile of rubble that laid before him. However he wondered how Lily was able to keep standing, even after the state he left her in. Actually looking at her now she looks like she's completely changed. Actually Lily just ended up drawing her face closer to Takeo's, however he didn't flinch but it did let him get a closer look at her eyes. They were black with a muddy brown. Just what happened while she was gone? not to mention her smile. It was sadistic, evil. The pressure was more intense than usual too. Then Lily spoke... The words she spoke forced Takeo to take on a more serious looking face, even if for just a moment. Takeo didn't know why but he was pissed off. Actually he knew exactly why. He wanted to kill her. He just brought her down and he wanted to finish the job. However the things she said brought up a lot of undoubtedly obvious reasons to not kill her on the spot and that is exactly how she got under his skin. The other comments about being "all brawn" and his "piss ass plan" just added to the fire. Lily was getting confident, even after Takeo nearly killing her, so that didn't help either.

However she said a few names that did stand out to him. Rosa and Dorian. He remembered that he killed a man named Dorian while a blonde woman watched, completely covered in tears. So Rosa was the girls name... Perhaps he really can put aside his hatred for the moment. He has seen this Rosa take out sever of the dark mages he was with. He always wanted to fight her. Killing that narcoleptic bastard was just to anger her if anything. Right when Takeo opened his mouth to say something, someone suddenly bumped into them forcing Lily to collide heads with Takeo. It wasn't hard enough to hurt himin anyway but he still wanted to see what happened. He laid eyes on a little girl who was begging lily to help. Here he was expecting to drag the girl underground and "claim" to kill her. But no, what he saw was far from what he expected. The actions Lily performed were... grotesque. He listened as the girl screamed in pain and agony. So much torture just to kill someone. Takeo believes that the weak don't deserve a quick death. But this girl wasn't given the chance to grow up strong. Even then there's a fine line between slow deaths and all out torture. So this was a little far, even for Takeo. However he did not intervene. Nor was he disgusted.

Takeo's smile had disappeared, eyes open to show his bloodlust filled eyes. But despite the eyes he just gave Lily a blank stare, even as he heard that slight pop and even as the girl choked to death on the mud. "(sigh)... She was hardly given the chance to grow strong enough to fight. Perhaps she would've grown up strong enough to be a challenge to me. Such a waste..." Takeo remained staring with a blank face as Lily explained the differences between their mentaility and continued to force more reasons to spare her. All of this even managed to produce a slight twitch in Takeo's eye. However he didn't let his brawn do the talking. "Alright then... I'll play your game. After all I've seen this Rosa before. She's taken out several dark mages that were with at the time I shoved my hand through Dorian's chest. He was such a weakling. But Rosa shows promise. Speaking of which..." Takeo looked over towards the rubble as Rosa's arm burst out and freed herself from the concrete. She picked up a humoungus slab and held it high, not even struggling to keep it up. Seeing this caused Takeo's smile to return with excitement.

giphy.gif

Rosa threw the boulder with all her might as it screamed through the air, heading right for Lily. She can easily dodge that (even if he hoped she didn't) But the excitement of seeing someone with such strength excited him to the point he closed off everything around him. Right now all that matters is this specific fight! "Well Lily? What are you waiting for! Go destroy Blue Pegasus before I change my mind. The girl is mine and mine alone. I won't allow anyone to intervene~" When Rosa dashed towards Takeo in a bolt of Lightning, completely tackling him before he had the chance to react. They both crashed through a house, Takeo taking the brunt of the impact along with getting eectrocuted along the way. Rosa's lightning was certainly something else entirely! The rubble was all around them but Rosa was completely filled with rage. Screaming thatshe was going to kill Takeo. He stared back with eyes wide open and a smile filled with pure excitement. "I've been waiting for an opponent like you!" He shouted as he went to punch Rosa then kicked her out the building so they were out in the open battlefield. Takeo started walking out and felt some sort of wetness on his forehead. He wiped his head with his clean arm which was then stained red. He licked the blood and his smile grew even further. This was his own blood... "It's been years since I last tasted my own blood in a fight... Sour... Your REALLY strong aren't you? Unlike your boyfriend. Archers can only do so much up close after all. Oh? Am I hitting a nerve? Well don't worry~ At least he'll never have to wake up again~" Takeo wanted Rosa to fight to her fullest, so he provoked her as much as possible. Then he charged, with his magic fully focused in his right arm ready to go in for one square punch. He doesn't often hit people at full force but he had a feeling Rosa can take it. "WHY DON'T YOU AVENGE YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN!" He shouted as he charged towards her. Takeo had a feeling that he may not come out of this unscathed, and that thought excited him further~

@Jackaboi (for Yamato and Takeo) @Solemn Jester @Happy Red Mage @Zeldafangirl @Spanner (For when Ladon arrives) @Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari (for Satoshi) @Zooks @Defective Kitten @Britt-21

Lily Ann laughed as she sensed the irritation coming off of Takeo in waves, a bright laugh even after she did what she had to the girl, blood dripping from her thumb nails, but what irked her, what got just slightly under her skin is when Takeo said her killing that girl was 'just a waste', when he'd wasted several human lives for nothing more than simply existing, a person more horrible if not as horrible as Lily Ann thought her actions were a waste, this made her frown only slightly though she normally preferred killing adults what no one knew was how much the girl had reminded Lily Ann of herself; and that had made her automatically want to hate the girl. Well not that it mattered, people weren't to be trusted after all. Lily Ann didn't speak to Takeo again, or she'd be tempted to kill him, and her talking had seemed to irritate him; which had been the goal of course but he'd managed to irritate her just as well. While she'd been thinking about that Rosaline had gotten up, causing Lily Ann's chest to constrict, she didn't show it though and as Rose chucked boulder at her, Lily Ann simply tilted her head to the side and lifted her hands up, pushing the earth magic through both of her hands and catching the boulder with ease; mostly by using her magic to lift it; and while Takeo said not to interfere...the boulder suddenly morphed in Lily Ann's hands, turning into a big bomb shape; now she was running both magics and threw the bomb at Rosaline; though it didn't hit the blonde woman it crashed sort of near her and exploded in shards of earth while lightning exploded out of it. Once she had done that Lily Ann vanished into the ground and made her dash for the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall, she was close and traveled fast in the ground so she got back in next to no time at all and surfaced outside the building; not in front of the busted open door because the green haired woman with the yellow glitter mixed in wasn't an idiot. 

She settled down, planting her feet in the ground and lowering one hand aimed at the ground, while the other lifted to the sky, magic laced between her palms, circling behind her as she focused her magic; her presence no longer hidden by any means, but it'd be too late to stop her from what she was going to do, her voice rung out then, "Mixer Make: Open the World!!" Her eyes sparked with malice and maybe even a little delight, those inside the hall would feel the entire Guild shake as she ripped open a deep crevice, wide enough to drop the whole hall into the crack; which was full of black lightning and mud was dripping off the sides of the walls; even if the members escaped the entire hall was destroyed for certain, even the earth it had fallen into didn't close when she finished the spell and grinned, bouncing around slightly, though she kept her guard up and her eyes focused on everything around her; she was expecting to get attacked really and honestly, most funny of all she raised her voice again, hoping survivors would hear her, "This is really funny Blue Pegasus, you're protector got your Guild destroyed! She's not very smart or very good at her job is she? How many of you got injured because of her too I wonder!" She laughed then, a bright and cheerful thing compared to what was going on around her, she looked like Lily Ann, laughed like Lily Ann, but she didn't talk like Lily Ann; really not that anyone in Blue Pegasus had actually cared about what had happened to 'Celestia' six years ago and when she thought about that she felt a rather strange sense of betrayal. Only Kazuo; whom Lily Ann didn't know was inside the BP building, and Yamato actually knew who she had been, who she'd become all for the sake of helping them. Cheerful and with the patience of a saint she hovered around the hall knowing people would be coming after her for what she'd done. 

Tokine - Sabertooth Guild Hall

Tokine was running across rooftops, trying to avoid being seen in the commotion of the ensuing battle. She had refrained from outright engaging the enemy in hopes of regrouping with the guild for their next plan of action. Hopefully there were still some members at the Guild Hall. It was a bit unlikely knowing that the attackers surely accounted for the pressence of Sabertooth but it was all she had to go on. Crocus was far too big to be speculating where someone was. However, she was confident her guild mates could take care of themselves. They were the second strongest guild in Fiore after all.  Eventually, Tokine reached the Guild Hall and rushed inside. She was glad to find Sakura and quickly walked over to her, taking her hand quickly but gently.

"Sakura," she said "Are you alright? I was walking around the central plaza before the attack started. Do you know where the others are?" 

@Mitchs98

"Yamato I've been giving this whole situation some thought and I'd like your opinion on it." Aleria began seriously. "As it stands we are too disorganized and still reeling from Grimoire Heart's offensive. Our first move should be to protect the guild hall and Balsam while waiting for a chance to launch an attack. I'd like you to take point in defending the hall from attack-" She was interrupted when she felt the building shake and a sudden feeling of urgency flooded her and she smashed the entire floor of her office with a stomp, making her and Yamato crash down into the first floor.

"EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" She commanded loudly as her wings suddenly emerged from her back. "QUICKLY!" She barreled outside of the guild hall and immediately flew under it before she began to attempt to hold the building up like Atlas holding up the world. Mysterious feathers began to gently drift from the sky, generated by Aleria's magic as she struggled to hold the guild hall until everyone had vacated the building. Her wings flapped furiously as she held the building afloat and prevented it from falling further into the crevice. @Jackaboi @Arius LaVari @Zooks @Solemn Jester @Zeldafangirl @Spanner @Mitchs98 @Hange Zoe @LeSoraAmari @Defective Kitten @Britt-21

Yamato listened very carefully to Master Aleria's words, fully intent on doing what's best for the Guild. The master wanted to keep the Guild Hall defended until a decent chance to strike back arose. However her plan was interrupted when the Guild Hall started to furiously shake like an earthquake suddenly decided to pay Balsam a visit. Aleria acted quickly by stomping the ground and braking the floorboards so they could quickly get to the Main Hall and warn everyone. Aleria shouted for everyone to evacuate the Guild Hall and get to safety then flew out to keep the Guild Hall afloat long enough for everyone to escape. However there was still two people who are currently unconscious so Yama decided to stay behind and get them out.

"You heard our Master! Evacuate the building immediately! I'll make sure the injured get out safely!" He wasted no time forming a bubble around Alara and carrying her with him as Yama dashed down the trembling corridors towards the infirmary. Yama burst through the doors and formed a bubble around Kazuo too then broke through the nearest large window to make a quick escape, the bubbles not far behind him. Once they were out the hall Yama went to make a headcount of everyone who made it out alive. However in the process of doing that he laid eyes upon the one woman he'd been wanting to see for the last six years.

"Lily! You're... What..." It didn't take Yama long to recognise the ethernano in the air. Magic was used to crate this huge crater. Familiar magic that he knew. It was Lily's magic... Not only that but her eyes had also completely changed as well. They were far more darker than he remembered. "Lily... You were responsible for this weren't you? Why? Were you forced by Grimoire Heart? You can tell us! We'll understand if that's the case!" However despite saying this Yama was extremely worried. He was scared that Lily had truly been corrupted by the dark guild. If that was true then he feared he wouldn't be able to fight Lily at his full potential. As long as she bared the mark of Blue Pegasus too then she was still family in his eyes. 

"Lily... Please tell me you're still with us..."

@Arius LaVari[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Zooks[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Solemn Jester[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Zeldafangirl@Spanner @Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari @Defective Kitten 

Rosaline Dreyar

[SIZE= 28px]Baslma Village[/SIZE]

In any other circumstance Rosa would be rearing for a fight. Young, old, boy, girl, none of that matter to the woman, she only cared if they were strong and could fight to their absolute fullest. Would give their everything and never hold back. Even if she knew her foe was fighting far beyond their capablility, the Lightning Mage only wanted to make sure they never held back. She had honour in a strange sort of way in that respect. 

So if it were any OTHER foe, any OTHER time, Rosaline might have been as excited and giddy as Takeo seemed to be. However the pure rage that flowed through her was ripping any all 'fun' from this fight and she intended to fight to her absolute fullest, to take him out as hard as possible, as quickly as possible and somehow she might have a chance to finally grieve. Though she knew a part of her would never get over Dorian. At least not alone... 

He punched and kicked her away sending the woman flying away but flip at the last moment to land on one foot and one knee, the momentum seeing her scrap back further and tear the very fabric of her tights exposing the earlier thigh injury and now a badly scrapped knee. The stubborn girl was about to stand when  she spotted a huge boulder...HER boulder... flying back towards her and landing a short distance away.... the lightning licking around the girl making her eyes widen hugely wondering where the hell THAT came from before shards exploded all around her. She curled down as most flew past but a huge portion lodged itself in her side causing Rosa to grit her teeth painfully. She wouldn't dare cry out to give that other man the satisfaction and she was far from done. She grasped the end of the shard and reefed out with a groan, quickly tearing off the sleeves to her jacket to tighten it around her side and middle, hissing as she finally came to a stand. 

A wound to her thigh, shoulder and side and yet Rosaline would not rest till Takeo had been put down...permanently. She was too stubborn to give up and wouldn't dream of running away. The insults towards Dorian only further fueled her stubbornness and anger, watching Takeo pull back his fist and charge towards her. As he did so, Rosaline reached behind her and finally unsheathed her sword which gleemed gently, fingers tightening to white knuckles on the hilt. When he came before her, Rosaline lifted the sword up high and cracked it down, however rather then aim towards him, Rosaline snapped it to her side causing the whole sword to flick outwards and segment into big sharp sections with  a sharp tip. 

Her whip sword.

Now uncoiled, she  straightened as she felt the full brunt of Takeo's hit slam her in her chest, being pushed back a fraction as she coughed. Though the grip was still tight on her sword and when she lifted her head slowly she whirled the sword around her head before snapping it around Takeo's body and binding it down as her magic flooded down the length of the fully metal blade. Shocking him much as she had done before only stronger still. Making his very clothes turn to static and his hair to lift up.

That same angry expression smoothered over her entire face. "I'll never forgive you for what you did to Dorian..." she hissed. Reaching out her spare hand to slam into his previously dislocated shoulder not realising it to be weakness. But 50/50 chance, right?

Honestly... Ayano was certainly surprised that she didn't even hear a mere gasp or notice any look of resentment. Instead she was met with a nod and a greeting. However that moment of surprise fell apart when Lunaria said she has no clue what a vampire is. Then went on too say she was too cute and small to be any older than her. Too... Cute? Lunaria did end up hitting a nerve with that comment but Ayano decided to let it slide. Especially with the fact that she was Fairy Heart. She didn't want to leave a worse impression than she already has left on Hibiki. The girl proceeded to ask what a vampire actually was. Her tone was completely oblivious to the ferocious nature of vampirism. Lunaria herself seemed so innocent too, she was almost hesitant to tell her. But she asked the question, so Ayano will answer. "Vampirism... Is a curse... Vampires are cursed to be forever subjected to undeath, forced to feast on the blood of human beings in order to survive. Overall we are often known as monsters and enemies of mankind. However there are very few vampires who learn to control their hunger and even co-exist with humans. Such as me and Sera. The reason I appear so young... Is because I was infected and killed at a very young age. I was infected at the age of 12... Over 150 years ago... It's because of this curse that I was able to retain a child's body." Ayano let out a long sigh after finally finishing her explanation. On the contrary Ayano was also curious on what Lunaria is. "By the way... What exactly are you? It's no secret that you ended up teleporting as a pile of slime... And a not so well clothed one at that..."

Lunaria Safira

Lunaria listened curiously as Ayano started speaking and explaining just what vampirism was. Honestly? She wasn't scared of her or anything like that. Having not known what vampires even were until now she felt bad for the girl if anything. Especially given the fact of just how young she was when she was forced into being what she was. She frowned and hugged her gently, "I'm so sorry that happened to you.." She said. "That sounds like an awful experience.." She added. She pulled back from the hug at her question and blinked. "Oh! I'm a Rutarian." She told her in a cheerful tone. "And uh..as for the portal thingy...that happens when I use them. Rutarians are very weak to any kind of magic save for a few types, and well, portals destabilize us." She explained. "Rutarians are from an island pretty far out in the ocean called Rutaria. We usually stay there as it has the perfect climate for us and it's hard to adjust anywhere else...but my family decided to come here and explore the world and stuff." She continued. "They um...Grimoire Heart killed them and well...I...kinda just stayed moving around and eventually joined Fairy Heart." She said, finishing the last sentence relatively quickly before growing silent.

"So um...what's Fairy Tail like?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

@Talon @Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari @The Elder @Arius LaVari @Spanner @LamiaScaleGuildHallFuckYeah

Phineas couldn't help but feel his lips twitch upwards when Shiro sung back, resisting the urge to let his emotions take over as Nikolas leapt from the rafters, knocking down some unsuspecting member of Grimoire Heart by using her head as a landing pad. He looked around wildly, noticing that his kids were missing before seeing that Ferra had created a makeshift shelter for them. Nikolas winked at Shiro and Alexa, knowing they could see him, if not only just a little, before leaping back and up to where Phineas was. He turned into his scythe form in midair; Phineas grabbed his brother, using the blade of the crescent-shaped weapon to leap down, then attack carefully. When needed, Nikolas would switch to a dagger, katana, or a gun; let's face it, their teamwork was something they'd worked on, and their teamwork was one of the reasons why they'd made it as far as A-Class. 

"Looks like you've got the old spirit!" Nikolas crowed, transforming into his female form and punching someone in the face; of course, s/he wound up getting punched back, right in the stomach. Nik clutched his/her stomach, wincing a bit. The mage who'd caught him off guard took this as a chance to strike, using some sort of a spell that pinned Nikolas against the wall. He then raised a knife at the Neko's face, sending it straight towards his threat....

Da-da-da-DUM. 

The sound of the familiar piano playing interrupted the attacker, who scoffed. "Not gonna work, kid."

Da-da-da....DUM. One could see how pissed Phineas was as he practically slammed his hands on the keyboard. Beethoven's Fifth. A good song to play when you're pissed....and when you need a bunch of dangerous weapons shaped like quarter notes, full notes, etc. Within a couple measures, Phineas, while playing the song, had manipulated the musical notes to pin the attacker against the wall. He continued absentmindedly playing the song, but he looked boredly at the dark mage, then at Nikolas. 

"You need a better defense."

"Oh yeah? Well, your offense sucks balls."

"Whatever. I'll be the shield, you be the sword, Rudolf can be the knight." 

Phineas stopped playing; the notes disappeared for a second. Nikolas chuckled. 

"Nice one, Phine—"

WHAM. 

A wizard had taken advantage of Phineas letting his guard down, pushing him to the ground. Nikolas turned pale, about to beat the living daylights out of the guy who'd done that, only for the loud noises ringing in his ear to get louder. Unbearably louder. Eyes watering in pain, Nikolas looked down. That noise was Phineas screaming in pain as he was repeatedly hit with the same spell. Gritting his teeth, the Neko clenched his fists, about to transform again, only for the same shrill scream to pierce his ears and for him to cover his ears instead. There was a toll to his cat genes, and being able to hear well was one of them. Nikolas heard another scream; wincing, he forced himself to turn into a katana, madly stabbing the offender in the hand. 

"SON—OF—A—BITCH—OFF—MY—BROTHER—YOU—WEIRDO—FUCK—YOU—AND—YOUR—SHIT—DIE—DIE—DIE—DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!" 

Elisa charged through the streets helping what ever civilians she can as she came across them. It's certainly very bold of Grimoire Heart to attack out of the blue like this... As Elisa got closer to the Guild Hall she could hear someone chanting about something, almost like a cheerleader supporting their team. Elisa tracked down the source of the voice and saw the pink haired girl from earlier cheering on Lamia Scale while blocking projectiles with her pom poms. What was even weirder was that just by looking at the girl, Elisa felt stronger. She wasn't sure if it was just motivation or some kind of magic... Or maybe even both. However regardless the girl seemed like she could use the support.

Elisa charged towards the dark mages and started cutting them down to eliminate them from the battle. Some of the other mages caught window her actions and focused their magic on the immediate threat. A barrage of spells projected towards Elisa, however she was able to easily avoid them by doing one large jump coupled with a backflip. Actually Elisa didn't remember jumping this high before. Perhaps the girl's cheering was actually her way of boosting an ally's capabilities. Thanks to that Elisa managed to jump far enough to land behind the mages and eliminated them in one fell swoop.

All of the dark mages in the area were now injured and unable to fight and the pink haired girl seemed to be safe for the moment. Elisa however knew that the battle was still long from over. It probably wouldn't be long before reinforcements arrived. So Elisa took a fighting stance next to the girl ready for anything to happen. [COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]"I saw those mages were giving you a little trouble, so I thought I'd lend a hand. My name is Elisa Moonfire by the way. I just joined the Guild yesterday, it's a pleasure to meet you."[/COLOR] Elisa smiled a little as she talked to the girl. She looked really cute doing that cheerleader too. Seriously who would want to harm such an innocent thing...

"Also was that you that gave me a boost to my strength. If it is then I must say I'm fairly impressed!" Elisa was somewhat intrigued by the girl. Was that the only magic she knew or was there more? It wasn't long before a white sheet of magic suddenly wrapped itself around Elisa too. It didn't seem to do any harm so maybe it was a protective ward. Whether this was still the girl's doing she didn't know. But it will certainly help.

@Arius LaVari and other LS members fighting for Margaret Town 
Sora Marvell - Magnolia/Margaret Town

Timeless. Limitless. Endless horizons. Sora's eyes remained fixated on the sun nestling its way behind the mountains that rose like proud kings outside of Magnolia. Her lithe frame leaned lightly against the very foundation she had grown up around; the Fairy Tail guild hall. And as it kept her steady, motivated, and grounded in the past, it had always managed to do so in the present. Delicate ribbons of blue hair hung carelessly over the edge of the rooftop, dangling and swaying with the light breeze. " It never ends does it, Nami? " The question weighed itself heavily in the air, coating the very atmosphere as that serene gaze soon slid to the side to gaze upon the exceed. The white cats face peered up at her, eyes holding their own thoughtful emotion as they remained steady on Sora's face. No answer was needed though, the two sharing the same thoughts on the matter at hand left the discussion as a silent one merely acknowledged by flickering glances.

" The new dragon slayer is pretty outstanding, I'm glad I got to meet him and fight with him. I have a feeling he and I will be teaming up again real soon. " A heavy exhale of a long drawn inward breath released itself, chest rising as her entire body followed suit. At the tip top she stood, hair fluttering about as those sky blue eyes lingered on the unseen. Though the ongoing horror wasn't visible, it was sensed; felt. Every hair on her body stood frigid, a brisk chill forcing her to shake as her hands rose to rub at her arms in an attempt to comfort herself. Each finger curled into pale skin, nails lightly digging in but not enough to puncture anywhere. This small jab of pain snapped her out of the trance she'd found herself caught in, hues dropping down to fall upon the entrance of the guild hall.  " Seems like the interrogating is over. Let's join the others now. " Sora stepped off the ledge, a small bubble of laughter being heard as she free fell towards the ground only to land with effortless mastery. Nami floated down right behind her, white wings spanning out to keep her airborne as the two entered the guildhall side by side. Sora looked around at the occupants as her throat tightened in a subconscious response when Shiro's words to Hibiki reached her ears. " On second thought, let's get outta here. " An idle hand had risen to her neck, fingers rubbing about in an attempt to massage the gripping feeling out of existence.

It just felt all too overwhelming, the people, the magic, even the air. As much as she would usually run in and join the chatter this just wasn't one of those times. Margaret town was under attack.. There wasn't even hesitation as her body pivoted to run right out the way she came, feet on the ground for mere seconds before the rushing ecstatic feeling of flying took over. Nami however had remained in the guildhall for a few minutes, eyes intent on staring down the other feline in the room. " No magic? " The words tumbled past her lips as they curved into a sinister kitty smile. Those bright white wings sped her along to snatch up Ricky before bolting out after Sora with him in her clutches. " Real cats can fly. " She purred rather cutely yet tauntingly, wings outstretched proudly. The two were headed for Lamia Scale's headquarters but it would take a while even with accelerated flight to reach their destination. Lysander's guild... I must do something... faster Sora, you need to move faster. The sky is my territory, my escape. " Please help me help them... " It was a mere whisper but almost as if in a clear response to her, a light enveloped her entire body and she began to move at speeds she had never achieved before. The wind tore through her hair and left small cuts along her exposed skin, debris feeling like bullets as they hit her. It felt like the air was tugging her and pulling her along, like it was alive and had a conscience. It was surreal.

A few harbored breaths were forced out as they arrived at their destination, figure standing in the sky as if it were walking along an open road above Margaret town. Sora peered down and monitored the fights, refraining from getting involved until she had a better understanding of whom was whom. Attacking a friend over a foe wouldn't bode well for her after all. There had not been time to think, just react, as the air morphed inwards on itself from the massive explosion of magic that had just released itself. Sora tackled Nami out of the sky as they both went plummeting down towards the Lamia Scale guildhall. Their landing was as gentle as it could possibly be and it was then that the sky slayer noticed the passenger Nami had decided to bring along. " Ricky? " She exclaimed with visible surprise, face naturally contorting into even more stupefaction as she noticed the long haired woman she referred to as a mother walking into the guild hall. " Maya? "

@Jackaboi 

@fairytailmembers and lamia scale members

@Zooks @Chairman Amnestas@Embaga Elder @Solemn Jester @Mitchs98 @Spanner @Britt-21 @Isune @Phayne 

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit 

@Zareh
@LeSoraAmari
Talon transformed back to human form and jumped own from the rafters and landed on a guys head. "Oh sorry my good sir!" He exclaimed apologetically to the unconscious man. He continued walking towards the front door of the guild hall, calmly punching a few dark mages who were dumb enough to attack him and gave a wave to Ferra. He passed Akari and gave her a high five. "Thanks for the encouragement Akari but it's a bit unfair cuz their the ones that are gonna need encouragement." He chuckled as he stepped through the doors and looked around. Everywhere he looked he saw destruction and terror. "Hmm they really did a number here." He shrugged and began walking again. A few more dark mages were dumb enough to attack him. He quickly set their clothes ablaze which left them screaming on the ground. One was smart enough to try and put the flames out but sadly for him the flames were magical and didn't need oxygen to burn. "I feel sorry for you, I really do." Talon told the man before kicking him in the head. Looking up he saw some lady that he didn't recognize on a roof with a familiar figure. Talon grinned and transformed once more. He flew into the sky and plucked a jump Mage out of the air before throwing her down with a vicious screech. He flew over the roof and transformed once more before dropping down. After doing a few backflips for added pizzazz, he landed smoothly beside Noah. "Hey bro what up? Who's this pretty girl that has an evil look about her?" As he said this Noah charged the girl. "I'm guessing that means she's one of the bad guys?" He asked no one in particular.

@Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @The Elder @Chairman Amnestas @Arius LaVari @LeSoraAmari @Spanner @anyone else I missed and lamia scale peeps

Ferra, Alexa, and Shiro Saedor

Ferra continued roaming around Margaret Town. She noted more and more people were confronting Mitsu, and honestly she figured they had it under control. The brunt of the strongest fighters in the guild were attacking her, she was as good as dead if they chose to go that far. Though she hoped they didn't...if only to capture her and interrogate her. On that note she moved to a building nearby and stared briefly, "Try to take her alive, if only for now, if you can! We can interrogate the bitch and maybe make all of this easier!" She called out. She didn't stay long beyond that, moving around the city and continuing to treat the wounded and such. The sight of her home town in ruins made her sick to her stomach. She knew the vast majority of these people since she was a child, the homes, the shops..everything. Several of the dead residents were her friends or at the very least people she knew. It almost made her want to take Phineas' route and rush in and kill as many of them by herself as she could before she went down. But she didn't. She had a family to look after...had it been her younger days she very well might of done it.

Alexa and Shiro meanwhile were slightly panicking in their protective cage despite the fact they were more or less safe from harm. It was more-so everything going on outside that worried them, especially when they heard shouting and cursing from their dad and uncle. They were glad they were in their though and not subject to having to see every single thing outside, even if they were scared half to death.

@Jackaboi (for Yamato and Takeo) @Solemn Jester @Happy Red Mage @Zeldafangirl @Spanner (For when Ladon arrives) @Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari (for Satoshi) @Zooks @Defective Kitten @Britt-21

Lily Ann laughed as she sensed the irritation coming off of Takeo in waves, a bright laugh even after she did what she had to the girl, blood dripping from her thumb nails, but what irked her, what got just slightly under her skin is when Takeo said her killing that girl was 'just a waste', when he'd wasted several human lives for nothing more than simply existing, a person more horrible if not as horrible as Lily Ann thought her actions were a waste, this made her frown only slightly though she normally preferred killing adults what no one knew was how much the girl had reminded Lily Ann of herself; and that had made her automatically want to hate the girl. Well not that it mattered, people weren't to be trusted after all. Lily Ann didn't speak to Takeo again, or she'd be tempted to kill him, and her talking had seemed to irritate him; which had been the goal of course but he'd managed to irritate her just as well. While she'd been thinking about that Rosaline had gotten up, causing Lily Ann's chest to constrict, she didn't show it though and as Rose chucked boulder at her, Lily Ann simply tilted her head to the side and lifted her hands up, pushing the earth magic through both of her hands and catching the boulder with ease; mostly by using her magic to lift it; and while Takeo said not to interfere...the boulder suddenly morphed in Lily Ann's hands, turning into a big bomb shape; now she was running both magics and threw the bomb at Rosaline; though it didn't hit the blonde woman it crashed sort of near her and exploded in shards of earth while lightning exploded out of it. Once she had done that Lily Ann vanished into the ground and made her dash for the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall, she was close and traveled fast in the ground so she got back in next to no time at all and surfaced outside the building; not in front of the busted open door because the green haired woman with the yellow glitter mixed in wasn't an idiot. 

She settled down, planting her feet in the ground and lowering one hand aimed at the ground, while the other lifted to the sky, magic laced between her palms, circling behind her as she focused her magic; her presence no longer hidden by any means, but it'd be too late to stop her from what she was going to do, her voice rung out then, "Mixer Make: Open the World!!" Her eyes sparked with malice and maybe even a little delight, those inside the hall would feel the entire Guild shake as she ripped open a deep crevice, wide enough to drop the whole hall into the crack; which was full of black lightning and mud was dripping off the sides of the walls; even if the members escaped the entire hall was destroyed for certain, even the earth it had fallen into didn't close when she finished the spell and grinned, bouncing around slightly, though she kept her guard up and her eyes focused on everything around her; she was expecting to get attacked really and honestly, most funny of all she raised her voice again, hoping survivors would hear her, "This is really funny Blue Pegasus, you're protector got your Guild destroyed! She's not very smart or very good at her job is she? How many of you got injured because of her too I wonder!" She laughed then, a bright and cheerful thing compared to what was going on around her, she looked like Lily Ann, laughed like Lily Ann, but she didn't talk like Lily Ann; really not that anyone in Blue Pegasus had actually cared about what had happened to 'Celestia' six years ago and when she thought about that she felt a rather strange sense of betrayal. Only Kazuo; whom Lily Ann didn't know was inside the BP building, and Yamato actually knew who she had been, who she'd become all for the sake of helping them. Cheerful and with the patience of a saint she hovered around the hall knowing people would be coming after her for what she'd done. 

Alara Rezonai

Alara had very little chance to react to Rosa when she suddenly walked up and punched her through the wall. She retained consciousness only for a few seconds, long enough to mutter a 'wait' before simply flopping onto the rubble. She was bleeding badly from the wounds she'd taken from Lily, several of her bones broken for the same reason. Luckily she hadn't moved to heal the more serious wounds yet or she probably wouldn't of survived despite the treatment guild members had given her. The vast majority of visible skin had bandages, splints, and pressure wraps covering the wounds on her body. Luckily most of the breaks happened to be ribs and more minor breaks...save for the fact she was almost certain Rosa had fractured her skull. She was roused to minimal consciousness when she was floated out of the guild hall, of course her eyes first glanced to Lily. She heard every word she said about how stupid she was...and she was entirely right from the looks of things. The guild hall was being destroyed and it was entirely and utterly her fault.

She'd been tricked by the green haired woman...maybe she really was terrible at her job. Rather than say anything hopefully loud enough for anyone to hear she closed her eyes, "Maybe I am useless..." She mumbled. It didn't occur to her her shield was sinking with the guild hall at the moment. Though as it stood she didn't see a point in keeping it anyway.

Tokine - Sabertooth Guild Hall

Tokine was running across rooftops, trying to avoid being seen in the commotion of the ensuing battle. She had refrained from outright engaging the enemy in hopes of regrouping with the guild for their next plan of action. Hopefully there were still some members at the Guild Hall. It was a bit unlikely knowing that the attackers surely accounted for the pressence of Sabertooth but it was all she had to go on. Crocus was far too big to be speculating where someone was. However, she was confident her guild mates could take care of themselves. They were the second strongest guild in Fiore after all.  Eventually, Tokine reached the Guild Hall and rushed inside. She was glad to find Sakura and quickly walked over to her, taking her hand quickly but gently.

"Sakura," she said "Are you alright? I was walking around the central plaza before the attack started. Do you know where the others are?" 

@Mitchs98

Sakura Hayano- Sabertooh GH

@Jackaboi@Maki@Rhodus@ST Guild Hall

Sakura sighed heavily, everyone either ran out the second she got there or ignored her. Apparently she just missed whatever kind of planning had actually went down or she was just fairly stupid and didn't get the picture of 'hey, follow us'. She shook her head, currently at a table pouting and wondering what to do. She COULD of gone to follow everyone else but she didn't even know where they were by now. So instead she just waited until the few people that had remained spoke to her or everyone else came back. Soon though Tokine came up and grabbed her hand. She smiled wide though soon frowned and shook her head at her question. "I have no idea, everyone basically ran out." She said. "Mizuki and Eric are around, I think. I haven't seen them." She said. "Might of ran out to do something already." She added with a shrug. "What about you, are you okay?" She asked. The central plaza had been awfully close to the explosion so she was quite clearly worried for her.

IMG_9583.JPG

The air was crisp and the sun was shining, its rays beaming down on the beautiful and serene greenery of Fiore like a mother tending her child, caressing it; comforting it. Currently, Fiore was shrouded in a cloak of the thickest darkness due to the recent activities of Grimoire Heart that of which had crippled the land. The jewel of the once great country was gone, Mercurius had been wiped off of the face of the earth as well as the majority of Fiore's capital with it. Not only that, but Era had gone as well.  Fiore and in fact all of the magic world needed any help that they could get in the upcoming events soon to come, and there was one woman who was more than prepared to lend a hand. Cassandra Heartfilia - Dragneel, granddaughter to Fairy Tail's great Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel, was a woman of great refine, power, and indeed grace. With the news of the recent atrocities in the Weekly Sorcerer and also being spread throughout every inch of the country in mere seconds, Cassandra decided that it was time to aid her old allies and fight alongside them once more. After all, Fairy Tail and indeed all of Fiore needed help - and she was willing and capable of giving it. 

It had been a very long time since Cassandra had seen any of her old allies, her family. However, now was the time for her return and perhaps this time she would stay. Over the course of the past eight or so years, Cassandra had been staying at the Miyamoto Estate so as to take personal care of Yui Miyamoto, her only female cousin. Although now was the time to return to Magnolia, and to Fairy Tail. So that was indeed where she was heading. The woman of lithe and beautiful stood there at the train station wearing a white coat and adjourning a white hat on her head, her snow white hair seemingly glistened in the sunlight as the crisp air brushed through it. Strands of white fluttered about gracefully in the breeze as a train then docked at the station, releasing a cloud of steam and a loud 'choo' as it did so. "And now may the next part of my journey begin." She said with a smile on her face and a relieved sigh as she rested a hand on her hat and stepped onto the train. As she did so, it took her a few minutes to find her seat however once she did, Cassandra made herself comfortable and braced herself for the long journey ahead. It was in that moment, that the train shot out of the station and made its way towards its destination, Magnolia Town.

Three Hours Later

After a long and relatively boring journey, Cassandra arrived at Magnolia. After the train grew to a halt at the station and she hopped out of its interior and out into the station, she was surprised to see that there were hardly any people around at all. "Perhaps the Guild Master had issued everyones evacuation or something... curious." She spoke to herself with a tone of intrigue in her voice, looking down towards her hand to see her Fairy Tail guild mark from all those years ago. Although Cassandra hadn't seen Magnolia or indeed Fairy Tail for numerous years, she still kept tabs on the members of her ancestral guild. She knew that Arietta of The 10 Wizard Saint's was now the guild master and she also knew of who had left and who had joined, however she knew none of them officially. Cassandra only really knew the long term members, and even then it'd been a very long time since she had seen those as well. The only person whom of which she had seen from time to time was Ryu, and that was only because they were cousins and their families were very tight knit, bound by honour and pride. With an eager huff, the young woman proceeded to leave the station and head through the village and towards the large Fairy Tail building. 

As she walked through the village, Cassandra noticed stray magical signatures in the air from a battle that had undoubtedly occurred a few hours prior to her arrival, and it felt hostile. And by further observation, she noticed the scars of a battle having marked the earth in numerous varieties and numerous locations. Her red hues seemingly scanned the area curiously as her being became encompassed with concern that rushed through her. After five minutes of walking, the woman arrived at the Fairy Tail guild hall and made her way inside, opening its large doors slowly as she stepped inside. To some, she would be nothing more than a stranger, a random woman walking into the guild hall seeking refuge or  possibly wanting to join. However, Cassandra was so much more than that. If they were observant, they would notice that the eb and flow of magic flowing through her was incredibly unique even for a mage, and if they truly knew her then they'd even know why that was the case. As her eyes scanned the room, she reached upwards to take off her hat as she stood there with a smile, her gaze totally friendly as she gripped onto her hat with her hands on her front. "Greetings, everybody." She said, her warm and serene voice would spark curiosity in some as they recognised it, but caution in some due to their unknowing of who she was. "I have come to lend my assistance, and help in any way I can." She continued, raising her hand so as to show everyone her guild mark, being completely identicle to her grandmothers. "You have nothing to fear, I am an ally."

@Kyuubey @Rhodus @Jackaboi @Mitchs98 @Zareh @Isune @Fairy Tail @Fairy Heart @Grimoire Heart Captives

IMG_9579.JPG

(This post was written by both me and @Kyuubey - enjoy.)

-SORA-

IMG_9664.PNG

Grimoire Heart,

Team Zero: (5 Mages total, two S-Class three A-Class)

Location - Hargeon Woods: Path to Magnolia.

The group of Grimoire Heart mages had been camped out both within, and out of Hargeon, for several days now. Due to Lucians cunning, Grimoire Heart had intercepted private messages between one of their most prominent enemies that enabled the group of dark mages to take swift action and bring matters into their own hands. Due to their intel, they were to remain hidden in and around of Hargeon Town in order to intercept their target - as per Lucian's strict and yet very secretive orders. In fact, these such orders were so secret, that not even the higher ups of theguild knew about it. The only people that knew of this mission were Lucian himself, and also the members of Team Zero. This group of ruthless assassins and thugs consisted primarily out of a handful of Grimoire Hearts finest souls. Each member had a mastery over one kind of magic, and each member had a kill count spanning way over two hundred. The two leading mages of this group, were much more frightening than their team members. Both being S-Class of extremely high caliber, Raven was a lithe female of stunning appearance that specialised in Voodoo Manipulatory Magic, a lost and ancient form of magic that enables the user to attach magical strings to an enemy, and control them briefly. The user can also stun/disable with the strings by using them to cut off an opponents magical supply. And then there was  Dimitri, who specialised in Crash Magic. Together with the three A-Class ranked mages, they made Team Zero; Lucians personal task force.

"Damn... just how much longer do we need to wait?" Spoke one of the lesser mages of the group, his eyes scanning the area observantly as his tone clearly showed that he was bored. In fact, he was beyond bored. "Shut your mouth, dinlo. Before I cut off your balls and make you choke on them. Tsk." Snapped Raven, her lithe frame found itself perched up on top of a tree stump nearby. Her hands curled over her chin as she rested her head there. It was about midday and the sun was currently on full beam, it's warm rays reaching down through the trees and into the woodlands as they caressed the earth with their warm embrace. "Oi, guys. It's time. Get off your arses and prepare yourselves." It was then that Dimitri, a tall brute of a man standing at 6'7 pointed towards an incoming group of four just leaving the confines of Hargeon and entering the woodlands, following the path through it towards Magnolia. Raven perched up from the tree stump she was sat upon as she grinned maniacally. "Let's just hurry up so that we can return to the master. I'm hungry, and I want to watch silly Takeo and slutty Mitsu mess up their missions." It was then that all five dark mages seemingly vanished, and headed towards their objectives. One of the A-Classes specialised in Void Magic, and could use it to turn himself and his allies invisible at any given time. And thus as he activated his magic, Team Zero slowly approached their target from  multiple directions completely masked from view. Even their magical signatures were hidden. 

The 'target' group consisted of four personnel, two of which being female and the other two being male. However, the targets Grimoire Heart wanted were the two females - they were mother and daughter. The child was still in singular figures, and the mother had very long, beautifully shiny white hair. And her magical aura was not all there. It was as if it had been sealed away, or unable for her to access for whatever reason. And after a few minutes of nothing, the attack began. From out of nowehere a large blast of magic approached the group from their southern flank. The two male mages that were accompanying the mother and child were blown to bits in the blink of an eye. Their stray body parts and blood spraying the area as a large boom could be heard as a result of the attack. Then, each member of Team Zero surrounded the two girls in a hexagonal like shape, each one sparking up their magic as they grew ready to attack. Raven smiled towards the mother as she tilted her head slightly, her long black hair covering her face as strings of magic formed at the ends of her fingertips. "Lyra, is it?" She chuckled. "Why don't you let go of the little ones hands and pass her over to us, kindly. Or, I can tear her from your grasp. What do you say?." Raven kept her eyes averted onto Lyra as it then shifted towards the child sharply."Waa! Waa! Daddy can't save you here!" She mocked, rubbing eyes tauntingly before bursting into a terrifying fit of laughter. Then, Dimitri spoke up. "Everyone, you know what to do. Let's go!" And with that, the Grimoire Heart mages all proceeded to charge towards Lyra and Keira, each one letting off their magic except for Dimitri, who went to directly go for Keira in an attempt to steal her away from Lyra. If observant, Lyra would know exactly what their aim was. 

-KYU-

A small hand clutched tightly onto the brim of a magicians hat, opposite hand curling about the hem of a dress blowing lightly in the breeze. Big wide curious eyes seemed to peer curiously from under the shelter of the floppy hat, gazing intently on every little thing. This was her first trip off the island; her home, her birth place. It had always been deemed much too dangerous to leave it by both of her parents and even though they were stern on keeping her there they also told amazing stories of their adventures. Tales of Fairy Tail, of magic, and of her ancestors. They were grand and filled with awe and Keira never tired of hearing them. In fact, the small girl always demanded more and refused to sleep until she was satisfied she had learned a good deal more about her family and the travels of her parents. Now she was starting her very own adventure in Fiore, headed towards the famous guild hall of Fairy Tail itself. The huge sheepish smile gave away how she felt about this and each step had a bit of bounce in it, wavy white locks rising with each footfall. 

Lyra's eyes held a different demeanor, narrowed and flashing on high alert. They flickered about wildly, figure tensing with each tiny misplaced movement she sensed. Even when they weren't holding hands, she protectively remained near her child, never out of arms reach in case she needed to protect her on a moments notice. Unlike Keira who was currently enjoying every second of the trip so far, her mother was nerve wracked and paranoid. " Maybe we shouldn't have come... " She muttered in a hardly audible tone, shoulders slumping rather defeated. Her doubts didn't rise to fruition though when she glanced down at her daughter and saw the beaming enticed smile plastered upon that cute face. The guards accompanying them were dead silent and as much as the woman protested that they not join them, it was Hibiki's orders that they do. That was something she didn't dare argue with, the requests of her husband. She respected him too much to question why he did certain things but the guards she put little faith in.

In her current state though, if anything were to happen, it was better that they were there. It added a minimal sense of extra comfort which wasn't much but it would have to do. It all happened too suddenly, the brutally unappealing noises of the guards behind them exploding outwards only received a quick glance from Lyra. Her hair flung about carelessly as she darted forward to grab onto Keira, arms engulfing themselves around the small girls body and pulling her so close that it would be hard for her to breathe. The hold remained steeled, like prison bars that wouldn't budge, and Keira struggled with her face pressed into her mothers coat for a short while before she went still and gave up on trying to escape. Blood coated Lyra's hair, crimson drops trailing like rain gliding along leaves upon the white and the woman's eyes spilled over with black that resembled a moving liquid.

The man calling the shots bounded straight for her and despite the situation, Lyra's emotionless face turned towards him, eyes like endless pits before he felt his heart give way. It stopped beating completely, motionless in his chest and he would soon be stopped in his tracks to collapse, oxygen no longer reaching his brain. His eyes widened to a point of bulging, hands shooting upwards to clutch, almost claw at his chest all while holding a stupefied look upon his features. Those few seconds were enough to cause brain damage and the man was left unconscious on the ground. Lyra put in almost all of her magic into this little stunt, fueled by frenzy and a growing anger. Her breaths slowly became fast paced, audible, and even slightly strained. Anyone coming for or near Keira will be punished... A creepily nostalgic smile spread at the simple taste of using her black magic. At this point she wasn't even afraid of the consequences of her actions. No. Protecting Keira was top priority, no matter the cost. That instinct had been instilled the moment she had laid eyes upon the little white haired baby she had brought into the world.

Keira managed to peer up at her mother, eyes wide with fear. She had never seen her eyes that colour and while she wasn't afraid of her looking this way, the trembling arms around her made her nestle herself into her mother in her own way to comfort her. " Keira, dearest, you're going to be okay. No matter what happens, I want you to remember that your father and I will always find you. You're a Dreyar, you're as strong as they come, just like your father. " Lyra spoke in a hushed voice, a hand rising to gently stroke at the free strands cascaded about Keira's shoulders. The girl relaxed in her grip, lulled by the calming motions as those dark void filled eyes stared at the remaining mages. " Who else wants to try and lay a finger on my daughter?" She inquired venomously, cursing herself mentally for not being able to use Satan soul as she were now. If anyone thought touching Hibiki around the woman was dangerous, well, this was a whole different caliber of terrifying.

-SORA-

IMG_9664.PNG

Team Zero

- Dimitri Reznokov (Dead)

- Raven Kishimoto

- Three A Class NPC

Dimitri went in for the attack when he was hit by the full brunt of the woman's dreadful magic."What the-" He was cut off by an agonising pain shooting through his entire being, his heart seemingly exploding to a halt as a demonic grasp seemingly encased him. The gargantuan man stood still for a moment before he slumped to the floor, his eyes bulging repulsively as he clawed at his chest. Loud and horrific screams of terror and pain escaped the mans being as his chest began to get scratched up and cut as a result of his frantic clawing. Dimitri's complexion gradually turned from its pinkish colour to a phantom white as a result of Lyra's gaze. Then, he grew silent, his face disfigured and blood escaping out of his eyes and mouth. The males eyes were painted red as his  mouth was gaping open. Dimitri was dead, and he died an agonising death.

(Warning Tag: Horror.)

IMG_9724_JPG_ddbd53370d46f4c2fe397174a3b707cd.jpg

Watching all of this, Raven seemingly scoffed as she kicked Dimitri's lifeless body as a psychotic chuckle escaped her mouth. "And THAT is what you get for being arrogant, you big sack of muscle~" Smiling towards Lyra, Raven then began to attach her Voodoo Manipulatory Strings to her former comrade as Raven drained him of any remaining magic, and stored it within herself; reducing Dimitri to an empty husk of flesh. All the while a psychotic and blood crazed gaze locked eyes with the two white haired angels.

Whilst she did that, the three Grimoire Heart lackies released their magical onslaught onto Lyra and Keira, releasing blasts of void, steel, and wood magic repeatedly and one after the other relentlessly.  Before Raven turned to them all and practically hissed at them, her crazed smile piercing the very atmosphere as the three mages nodded in respect of their superior, and headed off in the same direction. They were heading towards the Grimoire Heart Headquarters so as to report the mission to Lucian. For even though it wasn't executed yet, the mission was most definitely a success. Raven never failed Lucian, she had the highest success rate out of all of his mages and she was damn good at what she did. She was most probably one of the most unstable as well. "The atmosphere is rather dull... let's have us some music, shall we?" As she spoke Raven reached into her pocket and took a golden pocket watch from within it and flicked it open. As it opened, an uneasy and tense melody began to play as Raven psychotically shook her head from side to side in a ridged motion as she hummed the melody it played. 

After a few minutes of the black haired woman eerily humming along to the melody, she frantically threw the watch towards Lyra and Keira as she then suddenly shot her Voodoo Manipulatory Threads towards them both. They shot through the watch and cut out the melody in a second and headed towards Lyra. Upon making contact with the woman, an agonising pain would seem find its way into her as Lyra would feel herself losing control over her body. Raven grinned maniacally as she used her magic to push Keira away from her and towards Raven. When that was done, Raven used the threads to throw Lyra around into nearby trees, boulders, whatever was nearby whilst also stunning her and rendering the woman unable to move or act. As Lyra lay in the pool of blood generated by the two guards that had accompanied her, Raven grinned as she grabbed Keira and made away with her Voodoo Magic, clicking her fingers as the black haired woman slipped away into a portal with the Dreyar child in her hands. Lyra would hear Ravens crazed laughter pierce the air before they stopped. 

Raven had vanished without a trace, Keira now in her captivity. The captivity of Grimoire Heart.

Upon arrival at the Grimoire Heart Headquarters, Raven gave Keira to Lucian. For she was his problem now. "Here you go Master, the little runt is yours now." 

-KYU-

Lyra took a few steps back, leading Keira way as the traumatizing events happened before her black eyes. If it were possible to see through the abyss of them, one would see that the pupils were shaking due to the fear striking her heart. Even though she herself utilized a very dark and sinister magic, the carelessness and non chalant attitude of the woman before her was rather disturbing. " Music? " She inquired, confusion coating the word before that eerie melody filled the air. The humming only managed to tick Lyra off, eyes narrowing in suspicion. What was this psycho up to? The music came to a quick halt, and Lyra's eyes flickered up towards the thrown watch, widening them almost instantaneously. " Keira, ru-- " Lyra cried out, about to shove her child away and out of harms way, wanting to nudge her off in the opposite direction but the strings attached before she had a chance to.

" K-Keira... " The pain sky rocketed within each limb, the strings taking complete and utter control. All she did was grit her teeth, refusing to give the woman the satisfaction, knowing full well she got off on the torment of others. Mentally she was struggling, fighting it, but her body just wouldn't respond. Her arms were forced to drop, releasing the one thing she desperately wanted to keep safe. It was in this exact moment that the white haired woman felt helpless, tears beginning to pool over and onto her cheeks as Keira moved further and further away, headed straight for the witch of a woman manipulating them both. The soft sobs from her daughter only made Lyra feel worse, body shaking in anger but unable to respond to the richoting cries within her head. " Keira! Remember what I told you! " She spoke with forced fervor, trying to comfort her child however she could. Her weightless body soon found itself airborne and even though she was being tossed into boulders and landscape alike came with no sense of pain since she had no weight to impact with, dread still filled her. Her paralyzed and forlorn body laid in the pools of blood, fingers twitching against the control of the woman, but that was all she could do as she stared with wide frantic eyes as Keira and Raven disappeared.

Gone... perished. Lyra blinked a few times, the motion extremely slow in the hopes that when she opened her eyes back up, Keira would return. After a few times of doing this and realizing that it wasn't going to happen she slammed a fist into the crimson liquid beneath her hand, not even flinching as it splattered upon her porcelain white face. A pit began to grow in her stomach, dread burying itself there as white hair spanned out like a curtain with a gradual lowering of her head. The noises that were heard next refused to cease. They were screams. Angonized screams. Distressed screams. Anguished screams. Furious screams. They turned frenetic, body convulsing as they grew louder and louder. " GIVE HER BACK!! " She shrieked at the absent space where they had just been, figure slowly rising to be knelt forward on her knees. A sphere of dark energy erupted from her body, throwing her to arch backwards, head lifted to the sky with arms outstretched.

A beam of purple light shot out from her chest, leaving wave after wave of destructive power to pour from her, causing the trees to burst into ashes upon being touched by it. " I WILL FIND YOU, YOU WILL SUFFER, I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK WITH MY BARE HANDS! " Lyra's voice no longer sounded normal, it was demonic, dripping with poisonous intent. Keira is gone... It sounded like chains snapping, the sound echoing throughout the now clear land, all the trees and bushes having been disintegrated and turned to nothing. In her mind the lock broke, magic flooding into her at a rate that was unmanageable, as the change instantaneously happened upon release of it. 

Forneus; her catastrophically strongest and uncontrollable satan soul emerged. 

The dirt beneath her rose off the ground to hover midair, ground cracking into fine splinters before exploding into chasms miles wide. Massive wings spanned out that lifted her off the ground in a cermonious way, light bending and reflecting as it hit a single feather. She almost looked angelic, white hair shining brightly and extending out longer, flowing graciously with the crazed air as if dancing. While stunning, the magic seeping out like a fountain was much more note worthy. Her eyes darted around and where-ever they landed, eruptions soon followed, the land being torn apart by a simple gaze. The mountains burst from within, rock-slides occurring that only added to the destruction. Ash, debris, and magic coated the air. The takeover itself seemed calm and serene but inside a tremendous battle was ongoing. Lyra tried to claw her way into consciousness, drowning and suffocating under the excessive power of the form itself. Perhaps if she hadn't been cut off from her take over magic for so long things would be different, but now it was just like floodgates that had been forced opened and there was no stopping it.

Forneus rose up high and lifted a hand, fingers outstretched towards a quaint little city off in the distance. A sneer tugged at her lips as it began to cave in on itself, the ground splitting and giving way to gravity magic that cut through things as if it were softened butter. Lyra watched in horror, the same terrified and helpless feeling rising like acid reflux. Both hands rose to her head, cupping each side as her fingers curled around strands of hair to tug on it without restraint. They're innocent.... this won't get Keira back... please stop... the words themselves sounded so sad and distraught that Forneus released the magic crushing the city of Hargeon. The damage done to it was immense though and there was barely anything to salvage, only a few buildings left standing. Magnolia had been hit by the waves of magic and crater-like holes were scattered about the outskirts leading all the way to Lyra. Her appearance slowly altered back to its original state as she fell from the sky, weightless body descending towards the ground like a singular feather. It crumpled up against the piles of rubble, splayed out in pure melancholy, unable to cope.

A choked noise of anguish fumbled past her lips, tears spilling as her heart accepted one harrowing truth: Keira was in the hands of Grimoire Heart. 

When Ayano told Lunaria about vampirism she was expecting some kind of look of fear. However instead she got the opposite, a warm hug... A soft one at that. As the girl hugged Ayano she could even feel she was a lot more squishier than humans usually are. However aside from that, this kind of reaction was certainly a nice change from what she'd usually get from telling someone else. Although Ayano did kind of give a biased explanation since she was a vampire herself. If Lunaria were to ask an everyday human about vampirism the story would be far more different. Upon the vampire asking her question, Lunaria released Ayano from her grasp and spoke about what she truly is. It turns out she wasn't human at all. Rather she was something called a rutarian, of which Ayano in all her years has never heard of. Of course this did pique her interest as a result. Lunaria went on to explain that Rutarians are rather weak towards magic, not only that but portal travel tends to mess them up a little too. "Huh... Honestly speaking that sounds rather inconvenient with you being a mage and all." After explaining her reasons for leaving her home she went on to say how her parents have been killed by Grimoire Heart. "Grimoire... Heart... I... I see. I'm sorry to hear that." A foul mood had soon settled around them. It makes sense now why she joined Fairy Heart. Ayano even considered telling her about her previous affiliation with the dark guild but... Perhaps it's best to keep quiet about that for now. However Lunaria managed to bring back the better atmosphere by asking what Fairy Tail is like. Asking a vampire girl about a guild that saved her life is bound to surface some positive responses.

"Fairy Tail... Well... There would be a lot to be said but we'd be here forever if I told you everything. However what I can say is that Fairy Tail has brought new meaning to my life... I... Although I can never undo the wrongs I have commited. Faiiry Tail has offered me a home and a chance to walk a better path. For that I am eternally grateful." Ayano soon heard the doors open at the front of the hall, Ayano stared somewhat wary of a possible intruder, a woman with bright white hair stood there looking somewhat at home. She proclaimed that she was here to help and raised her hand to reveal the mark of Fairy Tail. It seems that Ayano still hasn't met everyone yet. However what followed soon after was a giant wave of magic that just washed through the guild hall. It felt powerful and it didn't seem to originate from the white haired woman whose magic was unique-feeling is it is. Ayano turned back to Lunaria to say one more thing before asking the guild master what that wave was all about. "Listen... Lunaria. I know I have explained that vampires are not as monstrous as humans say they are. But by nature we are still dangerous and some of us even turn feral. You could probably trust Sera more than you can trust me... I even have trouble trusting myself..." "Oi... You're aiming that at me aren't you?" "You be quiet." With that said Ayano made her way to Aria. "Master. Did you feel that wave of magic? It felt somewhat... Demonic..."

@Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey And the rest of Fairy Tail ^-^

When Takeo had kicked her away he saw same boulder get thrown at Rosa. Except this time it exploded upon contact with the ground and sending shards of stone everywhere. He quickly turned around to the direction of where it came from, having a good idea of who did it. "Damn it Lily I told you not to interfe..." However he soon noticed that the girl was already gone. It was as if she was taunting him at this point. "I'm going to kill that bitch at the end of this..." He said before turning his attention back to Rosa and continued his charge. He watched as Rosaline reached for her weapon and uncoiled it into a sort of bladed whip. An interesting weapon indeed but he won't backdown. Takeo went in for the punch as his fist landed directly on Rosa's chest, however she was only knocked a away a few meters as a pose to the usual launch across the street he usually managed. This woman is a lot more sturdy than he thought. Then Rosa attacked too by snapping her whip around Takeo's body, the blades cutting into his skin and finishing with the zap of Rosa's powerful lightning. His hair stood on end due the the electric shock. However after it was done he remained standing albiet barely. Rosaline spoke of getting revenge for him killing her boyfriend but Takeo just smirked at the comment.

"Revenge eh... Why don't you hurry up and take it then? Kill me and be done with it eh?" Rosa smashed her hand into Takeo's already injured arm, this time instead of dislocating, the brute force of Rosa's punch caused it to break instead. Takeo was launched away and could already feel the pain rushing across his body. But he still got up, completely fueled by the heat of the battle, no matter what kind of pain worked against him he still fought on. Takeo removed the cloak on his back and began wrapping it around his arm and shoulder, using it to keep his arm secure to save it flapping about during the fight. Then he picked up the umbrella he dropped earlier with his working arm and pointed the tip at Rosa. "If you want revenge then you'll have to earn the priviledge. Fight to your fullest and defeat me! However if you die on me then you'll leave poor Dorian... Broken hearted" Takeo laughed at his own comment before bullets started spraying from the umbrella. If Rosa decides to use that whip again then he'll make it wrap around the umbrella and he can pull Rosa towards him and punch her square in the face.

@Zooks @Arius LaVari(mentioned)

unnamed (19).gif

Rosaline Dreyar

Watched as her blade coiled around Takeo and electrocuted him, eyes narrowing down hoping that would be the end of it. But no....that man was as stubborn as she was it seemed and refused to just roll over and die as she had wanted. Why did he just keep going anyway? Did he even have anything to live for anymore? Maybe he just got off of hurting everyone around him? It didn't make any sense to her, then again with Dorian dead why was she still going on? She had no purpose left did she?

Oh yes that's right... Yamato...and Kazuo, they still needed her. And Blue Pegasus needed her right? And Hibiki, her brother needed her to. Plus it just wasn't in her nature to give up either. His comments only made her tsc angrily as her hand tightened more on her sword. "DON'T YOU THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO KILL YOU THIS ENTIRE TIME! WHY DON'T YOU DO ME A FAVOUR AND GIVE UP?" She screamed. If his arm was broken Rosaline wasn't observant enough to notice, however she raised her eyebrow as he pointed an umbrella of all things at the girl. What was he planning? To spin the damn thing at her? That's when she heard the unmistakable sound of a trigger and a gun shot sound and grinned wildly and almost out of place as she snapped her free hand forward with her fist clenched. 

"You're a fool." She muttered. "No one controls lightning as well as I do..." With her fist still clenched she started to subtly adjust the current flowing through her hand for an alternating current, this current creating an electromagnetic field right across the girl's arm. As the bullets flew they suddenly stopped about a foot away from her, dangling in mid air like they were just floating in some liquid or water, before she released her fist and every bullet flew to land at her feet, unharmed. Seeing the point of the umbrella she clenched her fist and alternating the current only stronger, creating an even stronger magnetism that would feel like the umbrella itself wanted to rip itself from his hand. 

"Long distance won't work with me, why don't you come closer so we can finish this." Lifting up her sword to be horizontal to the ground before letting it snap back into place and dropping it with a resounding clatter to her side. Letting go of the magnetism pull and instead slamming her fists before drawing them back as she crouched. Bracing herself even as the storm clouds overhead darkened and lightning started to sporadically cascade down and land in thunderbolts all around the two. Sending already panicing residents to flee faster.

Grant banner.png

Grant is merely just a simple priest, living inside a simple church in the middle of nowhere. There has been many a time where the occasional traveler has happened upon his church and went in to seek guidence and blessings for the treachorous road ahead. Grant's magic has always centered around that of holy nature, magic that used to be extremely dangerous back in the day but due to lack of use his abilities have been merely reduced making warm light or bestowing said blessings on travelers. Throughout this line of work Grant has never asked for payment, niether has he ever needed it. He runs his own little farm for food supplies and has a clean source of water to draw from too. Even during the cold winters he uses his magic to warm up the church. But what of the risk of bandit attacks? Well... Back in his younger days he was a member of Quatro Cerberus. An S class mage who always took whatever jobs he could to take down bandits and dark mages. He was VERY well known across the criminals back then. Although that is all back in the past and his magic has merely weakened, bandits still tend to stay clear of his place.

So he was pretty much living a peaceful paradise. Plenty of quiet and always happy to brighten other people's days. Of course... Not a day goes by that he misses his son Darius. That boy always had some way of getting into trouble he did. Grant hoped he was alright after all this time. Well he kept faith that he really is making it out there. Guess the quiet life just didn't suit him at all. Grant decided to go inside his church and take a seat on one of the many pews inside. The priest took out a bottle of sake and a small cup for it to drink from. "Heh heh... Well at least priests are still aloud to drink... Wait... Are they? Eh who cares?" Grant filled up the cup and took one gulp of the sake. Once again enjoying his quiet life. Also completely off guard too, the lack of bandits would do that after all.

@Solemn Jester (Ya know what to do)

Lunaria Safira

Lunaria listened curiously as Ayano started speaking and explaining just what vampirism was. Honestly? She wasn't scared of her or anything like that. Having not known what vampires even were until now she felt bad for the girl if anything. Especially given the fact of just how young she was when she was forced into being what she was. She frowned and hugged her gently, "I'm so sorry that happened to you.." She said. "That sounds like an awful experience.." She added. She pulled back from the hug at her question and blinked. "Oh! I'm a Rutarian." She told her in a cheerful tone. "And uh..as for the portal thingy...that happens when I use them. Rutarians are very weak to any kind of magic save for a few types, and well, portals destabilize us." She explained. "Rutarians are from an island pretty far out in the ocean called Rutaria. We usually stay there as it has the perfect climate for us and it's hard to adjust anywhere else...but my family decided to come here and explore the world and stuff." She continued. "They um...Grimoire Heart killed them and well...I...kinda just stayed moving around and eventually joined Fairy Heart." She said, finishing the last sentence relatively quickly before growing silent.

"So um...what's Fairy Tail like?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Ferra, Alexa, and Shiro Saedor

Ferra continued roaming around Margaret Town. She noted more and more people were confronting Mitsu, and honestly she figured they had it under control. The brunt of the strongest fighters in the guild were attacking her, she was as good as dead if they chose to go that far. Though she hoped they didn't...if only to capture her and interrogate her. On that note she moved to a building nearby and stared briefly, "Try to take her alive, if only for now, if you can! We can interrogate the bitch and maybe make all of this easier!" She called out. She didn't stay long beyond that, moving around the city and continuing to treat the wounded and such. The sight of her home town in ruins made her sick to her stomach. She knew the vast majority of these people since she was a child, the homes, the shops..everything. Several of the dead residents were her friends or at the very least people she knew. It almost made her want to take Phineas' route and rush in and kill as many of them by herself as she could before she went down. But she didn't. She had a family to look after...had it been her younger days she very well might of done it.

Alexa and Shiro meanwhile were slightly panicking in their protective cage despite the fact they were more or less safe from harm. It was more-so everything going on outside that worried them, especially when they heard shouting and cursing from their dad and uncle. They were glad they were in their though and not subject to having to see every single thing outside, even if they were scared half to death.

Alara Rezonai

Alara had very little chance to react to Rosa when she suddenly walked up and punched her through the wall. She retained consciousness only for a few seconds, long enough to mutter a 'wait' before simply flopping onto the rubble. She was bleeding badly from the wounds she'd taken from Lily, several of her bones broken for the same reason. Luckily she hadn't moved to heal the more serious wounds yet or she probably wouldn't of survived despite the treatment guild members had given her. The vast majority of visible skin had bandages, splints, and pressure wraps covering the wounds on her body. Luckily most of the breaks happened to be ribs and more minor breaks...save for the fact she was almost certain Rosa had fractured her skull. She was roused to minimal consciousness when she was floated out of the guild hall, of course her eyes first glanced to Lily. She heard every word she said about how stupid she was...and she was entirely right from the looks of things. The guild hall was being destroyed and it was entirely and utterly her fault.

She'd been tricked by the green haired woman...maybe she really was terrible at her job. Rather than say anything hopefully loud enough for anyone to hear she closed her eyes, "Maybe I am useless..." She mumbled. It didn't occur to her her shield was sinking with the guild hall at the moment. Though as it stood she didn't see a point in keeping it anyway.

Sakura Hayano- Sabertooh GH

@Jackaboi@Maki@Rhodus@ST Guild Hall

Sakura sighed heavily, everyone either ran out the second she got there or ignored her. Apparently she just missed whatever kind of planning had actually went down or she was just fairly stupid and didn't get the picture of 'hey, follow us'. She shook her head, currently at a table pouting and wondering what to do. She COULD of gone to follow everyone else but she didn't even know where they were by now. So instead she just waited until the few people that had remained spoke to her or everyone else came back. Soon though Tokine came up and grabbed her hand. She smiled wide though soon frowned and shook her head at her question. "I have no idea, everyone basically ran out." She said. "Mizuki and Eric are around, I think. I haven't seen them." She said. "Might of ran out to do something already." She added with a shrug. "What about you, are you okay?" She asked. The central plaza had been awfully close to the explosion so she was quite clearly worried for her.

Kami Rezonai

Kami was completely swept up in all of the commotion of the guild. Suddenly there where injured people, and he attempted to help trying to find water, or something to assist them with. Luckily thanks to some of his guild mates efforts. Although by the time Kami returned he had lost track of his sister. He looked through the crowd, calling for his sister, but found no sign of her. So he sat down and awaited her return, after a moment the tall blonde woman woke, and exited the guild. Kami paid her no mind though, figuring she was probably dealing with personal issues. It wasn't until the guild began to shake, that  Kami took this as a sign things where going badly outside. Perhaps the woman had found that personal issue of hers, and was dealing with it. Although it could possibly a Grimoire Heart attack, but just because it was one didn't mean it couldn't be the other as well. Suddenly there was a loud noise, something like someone crashing through a wall, then the guild seemed to fall, as if the ground had disappeared beneath it. Luckily the guild master stopped the fall of the guild, holding it like the titan Atlas holding up the world. Everyone quickly began escaping the guild, and Kami planned to also exit, then notice his sisters shield," sigh, oh come on now Alara, why can't you keep a hold of your stuff." He groaned as he approached the shield attempting to lift it. Unfortunately he hadn't improved enough to escape while carrying the shield. Struggling to lift the shield he strained his body grunting as he made his way towards the exit. But his hands couldn't keep their grip, and he dropped the shield with a heavy thud. Knealing over it breathing heavily he got a idea. He put a hand on the shield, and using his requip magic stored it with the rest of his stuff in a pocket dimension. He sighed relieved then felt the guild dip slightly, also noticing he was one of the few who ad yet to escape. Thankfully Yamato saved his sister, and he looked around, then held his arms out. His cloak suddenly began moving, as if it was alive, it began to move like the shadow of a serpent. He awaited then as the cloak wrapped around his body, then it tightened and shifted fitting itself onto his body. Once it was done the cloak had become a skin tight suit, completely covering every part of his body, even his head. He walked towards the wall, seemingly unable to see as the cloak also covered his eyes, but he seemed to be moving as if he could see through the cloak. His form changed once more, into a shadow like creature, and he melded into the wall, crawling up it like shade on a sunny day. After a moment he rose from the ground, like a demon spawning from Hell. Hopefully he wouldn't be attacked, as he rose into the air next to his sister who was still floating in Yamato's bubble."You're not useless, you tried your best, im sure you'll do better next time." Kami said reassuringly, trying to cheer up his wounded sister.

Katherine knew that these mages wouldnt be able to focus down on Miles so she stood there and hadnt mind watching her husband and his brother go beat up mages, but the fact that she began to feel Miles going into that darken state from back then had worried her. That was a state she pulled him from, showing him that his powers werent that of destruction but that they were powers that can protect and save others. Her eyes watched as his hand went right into a chest which had been a GH mage. Despite having the calm face, her eyes began to widen and break that mask of hers. Not to mention Tyson was going on his own rampage with fighting a mage but severely breaking bones and most likely killing him! Why did her heart feel like it was going to be ripped from her own chest? They were both acting like monsters... like if they had not been light mages and that they had been dark. Watching Miles's hand pull from the mage's chest, he then turned towards the three that remained and noticed Miles going in for the attack. With quick movements, she threw her hand out and hit Miles with a blast of Nexus, sending him off the mages before he could do some major damage "Masaki, take care of those mages...they're all yours..." @LeSoraAmari with that she walked towards the knocked down Miles and decided to throw a powerful shot of Nexus towards Tyson to throw him off as well. She didnt care if he was doing anything or not. As a Light S class mage it was her duty to make sure that her friends and her family didnt go and start killing mages on her watch! Not to mention Tyson had to be put in his place sometimes.

"You do realise what you have done, dont you, Miles...?" asked Kathy, crouching down by him and looking at his face with a serious expression, one that she'd use only when she was angry inside "You brutally killed a Grimoire Heart mage.  Between you and your brother you brutally killed two of them. Do you know what kind of guild we are...?" she was trying to keep her voice soft but it was difficult with her growing anger but it slowly deminished so she could keep scolding him "We're a light guild, Miles. We're not brutal killers. We incapacitate them, or even give them quick deaths. Despite their intentions and their attack to our home, it does not give us the right to  kill them in such brutal ways. That makes us no different than them..." she took her hand and gripped his shirt, lifting him up and locking her eyes with his while a nexus shield formed itself over them just in case the three mages decided to attack the two vulnerable Sabertooth members "You were falling into the darkness I pulled you out of. There is no way that I will let that happen again. Now get yourself together, Miles..." as much as she hated to be the way she was in public, it was the only way to snap Miles back to Reality. Not to mention she didnt want her daughter to ever think that her father could become a monster in any shape or form. She wanted Bella to see that he was the best father she could have in her entire life. As much as Kathy wanted to mention her: She didnt. Just to keep her safe and away from ears and eyes of those who had bad intentions.

Tyson Redd

Tyson was seeing red, literally, his aura was so out of control it was blinding him. But luckily he was filled with rage that he didn't need to see in order to brutalize  the dark mages. After him, and Miles killed a few Grimoire mages, Tyson didn't wait to attack, he grabbed a fleeing Grimoire Heart mage, and tossed him behind him as Katherine sent her nexus blast at him. Luckily for Tyson he tossed the GH mage directly at the blast, so he took the blunt of the damage, softening the blow on Tyson, who was sent skidding on his back, he was slightly dazed, and confused by the attack, but luckily not to hurt. After he regained his senses he sat up, and listened in on the conversation between Kathy, and Miles. He sighed, and growled, annoyed that she had a point. So he stood up, dusted himself off, and went to assist Masaki."Need any assistance?" Tyson asked as he made his way next to Masaki, now he seemed much calmer.

@The Elder @Britt-21 @LeSoraAmari

Grant is merely just a simple priest, living inside a simple church in the middle of nowhere. There has been many a time where the occasional traveler has happened upon his church and went in to seek guidence and blessings for the treachorous road ahead. Grant's magic has always centered around that of holy nature, magic that used to be extremely dangerous back in the day but due to lack of use his abilities have been merely reduced making warm light or bestowing said blessings on travelers. Throughout this line of work Grant has never asked for payment, niether has he ever needed it. He runs his own little farm for food supplies and has a clean source of water to draw from too. Even during the cold winters he uses his magic to warm up the church. But what of the risk of bandit attacks? Well... Back in his younger days he was a member of Quatro Cerberus. An S class mage who always took whatever jobs he could to take down bandits and dark mages. He was VERY well known across the criminals back then. Although that is all back in the past and his magic has merely weakened, bandits still tend to stay clear of his place.

So he was pretty much living a peaceful paradise. Plenty of quiet and always happy to brighten other people's days. Of course... Not a day goes by that he misses his son Darius. That boy always had some way of getting into trouble he did. Grant hoped he was alright after all this time. Well he kept faith that he really is making it out there. Guess the quiet life just didn't suit him at all. Grant decided to go inside his church and take a seat on one of the many pews inside. The priest took out a bottle of sake and a small cup for it to drink from. "Heh heh... Well at least priests are still aloud to drink... Wait... Are they? Eh who cares?" Grant filled up the cup and took one gulp of the sake. Once again enjoying his quiet life. Also completely off guard too, the lack of bandits would do that after all.

@Solemn Jester (Ya know what to do)

Rasil Brandhart

Rasil savored the pain from his injury before he had to go back to work. He dug into his wound a few times inhaling sharply before shuddering with pleasure. He healed his wound, and then made his way out of the guild, but not before receiving his mission from master Lucien. He nodded, and saluted Lucien with his tongue sticking out, and a dopey smile on his face. Then he marched off, finally ready to make his move.  You see he had been tracking a man for a very long time now. The man was a priest, and the supposed last member of the guild formerly known as Quatro Ceberus. His name was Grant Hartley, and Rasil had been more or less stalking him ever since. In the church, store, bed, even in the shower. Rasil had watched Grant writing down every little detail he picked up gladly. But now Lucien had given the order to capture him. Which Rasil was ecstatic about, he had grown fond of the old man, even going to get a blessing, or guidance from him disguised as a traveler. They had gotten along fairly well, which was why Rasil was more than willing to capture him. He also couldn't wait to feel what kind of pain his magic inflicted. It wasn't long after that Rasil made his way to the church, holding his arms on his side, and frowning. He looked around and sighed, luckily this place was usually clear of people. Rasil dropped a body bag onto the ground, and unzipped it, revealing a man, who looked exactly like Grant. This man was a mage, one of Griomoire Hearts mages, that Rasil had asked to assist him. Then he may have mistakenly  slipped some untraceable poison into his tea. So since he was already dead, and wasn't important to the guild, so Lucien allowed Rasil to borrow his body. So Rasil lifted the body over his shoulder, than with ease sent him flying through a window. After this he quickly sent a energy blast at the church, in an attempt to set it on fire, and smoke his target out. Once Grant exited the church, Rasil would attack, tackling him to the ground then repeatedly striking him in the face, if he could manage to."Forgive me father for i have Sinned! Wait.....on the

other hand don't forgive me! In fact strike me down!" Rasil said holding his arms out as if embracing the world. Ready to receive the priest holy wrath.

@Mitchs98 @Jackaboi 

Grant slowly started drifting off to sleep, his eyelids closing ever so slightly until he heard the noise of one of the stain-glass windows crashing. Grant hopped onto his feet and scanned the area trying to find which window was broken. He found the broken wndow and below it laid the body of a man who looked exactly like him. Not only was the sight of a dead body most displeasing for him but the fact he looked exactly like him made it worse. "What? What's going on!?" During the confusion a massive blast of magic erupted around his church setting the whole place on fire. Did bandits finally wrack up the courage to attack? He didn't know but the fact that his church was burning still remained and he had to get out. He held his breath and ducked as low as possible in an attempt to reduce the amount of smoke getting into his lungs. He made a mad dash towards the church doors and upon getting out he was instantly tackled to the ground and started to get beat into submission. Eventually the man stopped and started talking crazilly about striking him down with divine wrath. After getting a better look at the man Grant recognised him to be one of the travellers who visited his church on multiple occasions. "You..." He muttured out that single word before spotting the mark of Grimoire Heart. "So this is who you really are? Well in that case... If you want to see divine retribution then you shall witness it first hand!" That being said he joined his hands together as if in prayer and released a burst of holy light that enveloped the both of them. Although Grant intentionally tried to sound threatening... The actual use for the spell was to temporarily blind the dark mage while he made a mad dash for the woods, of course the spell would cause no pain. He hates hurting people.

Rasil Brandhart

Grant slowly started drifting off to sleep, his eyelids closing ever so slightly until he heard the noise of one of the stain-glass windows crashing. Grant hopped onto his feet and scanned the area trying to find which window was broken. He found the broken wndow and below it laid the body of a man who looked exactly like him. Not only was the sight of a dead body most displeasing for him but the fact he looked exactly like him made it worse. "What? What's going on!?" During the confusion a massive blast of magic erupted around his church setting the whole place on fire. Did bandits finally wrack up the courage to attack? He didn't know but the fact that his church was burning still remained and he had to get out. He held his breath and ducked as low as possible in an attempt to reduce the amount of smoke getting into his lungs. He made a mad dash towards the church doors and upon getting out he was instantly tackled to the ground and started to get beat into submission. Eventually the man stopped and started talking crazilly about striking him down with divine wrath. After getting a better look at the man Grant recognised him to be one of the travellers who visited his church on multiple occasions. "You..." He muttured out that single word before spotting the mark of Grimoire Heart. "So this is who you really are? Well in that case... If you want to see divine retribution then you shall witness it first hand!" That being said he joined his hands together as if in prayer and released a burst of holy light that enveloped the both of them. Although Grant intentionally tried to sound threatening... The actual use for the spell was to temporarily blind the dark mage while he made a mad dash for the woods, of course the spell would cause no pain. He hates hurting people.

Rasil smiled his eyes om grant as he began to cast a spell," oh yeah baby, hit me!" He said as if he where playing blackjack, but instead of pain he was blinded. It hurt but not in the way Rasil expected, nor the way he wanted. He blinked a few times, as black dots danced in front of his eyes. They quickly faded though, and just in time, as Rasil noticed the old man making a break for it. He smirked, then charged at Grant, with one mighty step he lunged at Grant, now in range he grabbed for his. They tumbled on the ground for a bit, before coming to a halt." Now why did you do that? I gave you a opening, you could have done anything, burn me, stab me, break my face. So why the escape attempt? Is that the best you've got? No you're probably holding back. You are a priest after, pacifist i suppose. Well i guess ill have to make a attempt to get you to fight back." With this Rasil smiled eerily, and began striking Grant once more. Planting his fist hard into Grant's face, a sickening thud with each strike. Soon Rasil Knuckles became sore, and he found they were wet, but not with his own blood, rather with the priest blood."Oops, got carried away i guess, umm well its your fault for not hurting me baka." Rasil said crossing his arms and pouting, he then lifted Grant to his feet, and frowned at him."Okay now hit me! Come on you wussy just use your magic! Scar me! Break my bones in revenge! Do something!" Rasil pleaded angrily shaking the old man, but he refused to oblige, which only saddened Rasil. He stepped back from Grant, and sighed," fine if i must i suppose i should get my job done." After saying this Rasil quickly turn and struck the old man hard in the face with his foot, possibly breaking something else."Aww that looks like it may need plastic surgery...lucky bastard! I should be the one looking like that!" He said moving to get his body bag, and then placing the unconscious  priest into the body bag. He zipped it up, and lifted it over his shoulder, and then quickly made his way back to the GH guild hall. Luckily Rasil knew a short cut that involved hitch hiking on a giant forest monster. But after making it to the guild, and snapping the forest monsters neck [ after arguing with the beast to attack him to no avail for a few minutes] He entered the guild hall, a upset expression on his face, he plopped the body bag onto the ground, and called for the other Grimoire Heart members to lock him up. Then called for Master Lucien to inform him of his success." Oh Master Lucien! I've finished my mission! I captured the Priest alive!.....Well...i think he's alive...he's kind of old..also i kind of broke his face...also may have dropped him...alot." Rasil said awaiting Luciens response, Rasil approaching Luciens office, still frowning.

@Mitchs98 @Jackaboi

IMG_9613.JPG

A smile formed on the boys face as his offer of assistance was accepted and the trio consisting of The Redd Brothers and Kathy welcomed his help with open arms. Whether they thought it a good idea wasn't spoken of, and judging from their persona's it didn't seem to be of any issue. To Masaki at least. Taking a deep breath, Masaki stood there cautiously as his gaze befell the attacking entourage of Grimoire Heart mages. They were escorting someone whom of which seemed of much higher status than the usual grunts that were often sent to do the dark guilds dirty work. However, Masaki couldn't recall a name nor did he recognise the dark mages face. As of currently she seemed to be hiding behind a few trees behind the attackers, however Masaki's pinpoint magic sensory enabled him to depict her location almost instantly. Even then he said nothing, instead he waited. 

The red head stood there quietly when Kathy began to throw her Nexus about, in an attempt to stop both Miles and Tyson from outright slaughtering the dark guild mages. Whilst she had valid points, they were a bit out of place with him. They were at war, and it was a matter of 'kill or be killed', and with the mage world on the brink of total annihilation with the Magic Council being destroyed, times were dire. Grimoire Heart slaughtered innocents in the streets, and brought terror wherever they surfaced. In order for this to stop, they had to die; every single one of them. Masaki wanted to be apart of that, not only for the sake of Fiore, but for himself as well. He'd make them suffer tenfold for what they had done to him. And whilst Masaki held a flaming conviction in his eyes, they masked something far greater. The boys fear. Currently Masaki was putting on a tough front, but it was one nobody besides him was aware about - however he was volatile and all over the place, and was on the brink of breaking at any moment. When Kathy proceeded to allow Masaki to deal with the Grimoire Heart mages, he nodded with a smile and an "Alright" before he slowly walked towards the cowarding mages with a serious expression on his face. 

Approaching them, Masaki took his hands out of his pockets and laid them by his side. The wind began to pick up at that point due to the arrival of Kathy's pet and companion, her dragon. Unfazed and unmoved by its arrival, Masaki still retained his position and loomed over the Grimoire Heart mages whom of which began to plead for a mercy. At that point, his blood began to boil. "Mercy?", his tone become venomous and full of hate as his magical aura began to fill the air. However, others would find that it felt different to the boy's usual magic. It felt artificial and indeed hateful, potentially even evil. Masaki at this point was unaware of the magic seeping out of him, as his full attention went into staring out the enemy. "What mercy did you give me when you took my family away from me?" He clenched his fist, as the intensity of his aura increased furthermore. "What mercy did you give me when your kind tortured and beat me, experimented on me, and took away whatever honour and dignity I had?" His magical aura began to peak at this point, and his eyes began to glow vibrantly both yellow and red as the ground beneath him

began to shatter under the pressure of his magical presence. Rocks and debris slowly beginning to rise around him.

At that point, tears began to stream down the boy's face as a burst of magic seemingly occurred and a construct of jagged rock came forth from out of his back, and curled upwards in order to form a large formation of what seemed to be a dragons claw. Crimson crystals spiked from all over it and it's claws resembled spears. All over the creation was blood, his blood, but it wasn't excessive. And in that moment the creation slashed at the Grimoire Heart mages and impaled them, raising them upwards as their blood began to fall down and trickle down the claw resembling rock and crystal construct. Then the 'dragon claw' slashed left and launched each of the dead mages bodies into a nearby tree before it reverted back into Masaki, leaving a decently sized wound in his chest. His blood pouring out of it quickly as the debris surrounding him fell and the magical aura dissipated, Masaki then returned 'back to normal' 

Eyes widened in shock, Masaki began to realise just what exactly had happened and fell to his knees, ignoring the blood soaked into his clothing and the blood that trickled from the wound on his back. His mouth opened but no words came out, as it then began to tremble in fear, followed soon after by his hands as they reached up to his head and ran through his hair. Masaki knew that Grimoire Heart had done something to him, but he didn't know what, they never told him. But now it all became clear. They had mutated the ethernano inside of him and intensified it, melding himself with it in a way normal mages are not. And as a side effect, strange and grotesque meshes of his magic could sprout forth from his body spontaneously. In Masaki's eyes he was nothing more than a monster at this point, and this only made everything worse in his eyes. 

IMG_9777.JPG

"They've turned me into a monster..." He said, quietly, and then reclined his head into his hands as he hid himself, quietly sobbing excessively and continuing to ignore the wound on his back. 

To say Grimoire Heart had ruined him would be an understatement. And even now, Masaki still had to explain just what had happened to him during these past six years. No one knew that Grimoire Heart had imprisoned him, no one knew anything. He had to tell them, and this recent event opened a whole new can of worms to that. 

He was broken, and this wasn't the Masaki that Kathy, Miles, Tyson, and everyone else knew.

@Mitchs98 @Kyuubey @The Elder @LeSoraAmari @Arius LaVari @Spanner @Chairman Amnestas 

@LS_GUILD

(Yay, filler post!)

All that Phineas saw were stars. Stars, everywhere. Loud, muffled noises filled his ears as he laid there, occasionally twitching in pain. Pain was all the half-Neko could feel; he could see a white light....

....Aaaand a rather disturbing image of a tall old man with his color scheme in his face. The old man wasn't wearing any clothes and he did not look amused. 

Son of a—URGH! Phineas's face twisted in disgust; he felt like he was gonna barf. Then he realized he'd been hallucinating. It was just Nikolas, and (thank Merlin) he was wearing clothes, though said clothes were a bit torn and his entire arm was soaked in the enemy's blood. 

"What're ya doin', lookin' at me like I'm chopped liver?" Nikolas snapped; he was obviously quite displeased that he'd had to repeatedly stab some creep to keep them away from his brother.  There was a pause, then the shorter brother huffed, holding out his hand for Phin. "C'mon. I ain't gonna fight those creeps without'cha. I got a right mind to send 'em all to their rooms or somethin'."

"If you're implying that I should....agh....use my trap spells, it had better be the prison dimension and the prison dimension only," the pianist responded, shakily standing up. "There's no way I'm allowing members of Grimoire Heart to fuck around in my garden." 

"Whatever. They're grounded. YA HEAR THAT, GRIMOIRE HEART? YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Nikolas shouted out to the attackers, resulting in nearly getting hit with at least three spells. 

".....'SPECIALLY AFTER THAT!" he added. He really shouldn't be fighting on three hours of sleep....he looked back to where the kids were hidden, then winked in the general direction of the shelter. He wasn't going to leave the precious quartet unguarded, which was exactly why he and Phineas weren't going to stray too far from the guild hall. After all, if his kids got kidnapped, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. Ever. 

Users who are viewing this thread