Fairy Tail IC

IMG_1147.JPG
Noah held Kelica in his arms, as she cried herself to sleep. Soon Kelica feel silent and drifted off into a soft slumber. With nothing but the sounds of the birds chirping, Noah soon started to drift off into sleep himself. He started to dream about his past.

IMG_1220.PNG
Noah was 17 with three Djinn take over forms. He was driving within the sandy deserts of Desierto heading towards Minstrel, where the Djinn Focalor could be found. He made a good way across the country without any harm but soon harm found him. Slithering beneath him was a 12ft sand serpent. It jumps out the sand right in front of Noah lunging towards him. He dives out the magic car causing the car to crash into the serpent. Noah was moving at a fast speed so the force was strong enough to stagger the serpent a bit. While the serpent was staggered Noah tried to make quick work of it and cut it down. Though as he rushed the beast he felt something wrap around his leg. He looks down and sees a snake tail. He followed the tail and to his surprise he saw another two more Sand Serpents.

IMG_1219.JPG
The snake flings his tail sending Noah away from the car and his ally. Noah tumbled through the sand before stopping and coming to his feet. He looks up seeing how the the three serpents were already slithering their way towards him. He sighs and pulls out his sword. The Djinn of Wrath and Heroes, I command thee to feed on my Magic Power and empower my will with your great ability! Come forth, Baal! A big bolt of lightning strikes down onto Noah and his appearance began to take on a more dragonic state transforming into his Baal take over. He looks at the three serpents as they continue to slither towards Noah. Wow you guys are gutsy. Lightning starts coming off Noah's body and at the speed of lightning he makes quick work of the Serpents dashing past them cutting their heads off. He looks back at the bodies at they collapsed lifeless. I just wanted to travel to Minstrel. He stated.
IMG_1222.PNG
Noah begin to walk back to the car until he felt rumbling from beneath him. He looks down at ground and soon a King Sand Serpent rises out of the sand beneath Noah swallowing him whole. As the King continued to rise up in a straigh up and down motion Noah fell straight down towards the stomach of the giant beast. He landed in the King's stomach fluid with a splash. With slight anger Noah struggles to his feet. He looks around and his grip on his sword tightens, as he let out a huff. Noah was pissed given the fact he was standing inside the stinky belly of a King Serpent. I'm going to kill this thing. He states maliciously. Noah holds up his sword in the air and closes his eyes. As he held his sword in the air, something magnificent within Desierto started to happen. Storm clouds began to form with thunder and lightning striking at random. Noah focuses his magic and yells. Bararaq!! He summons a big lightning strike onto the stomach area of the King.
IMG_1221.JPG
The strike caused an explosion which wounded the King giving him third degree burn, short paralysis and an opening for Noah. He lightning travels through the King exiting through the mouth. He flies above the serpent hover over his head. Noah begins to raise his sword with the blade pointing down at the King. Time to test this shit out. Extreme Magic: Bararaq Inqerad-Saiqa!! An enormous blade of concentrated lightning in the form of his sword impales the King in his head frying its brain with lightning. Noah held this spell until he ran out of magic forcing him out of his take over form causing him to fall to the ground. He laid there exhausted and out of magic. Told you I'll kill you. Noah said with a grin. But striking him without warning was the Queen,who was much bigger than the King, eating Noah.

Noah awoke from his sleep quickly sitting up and looking around. He saw that he was in the comfort of his cabin. He wipes his eyes and looks around again. He takes notice that he hears singing. He gets out the bed walking towards the cabin's front door. He opens the door and to his surprise was the Siren he saw in the Grimoire Heart base years ago.
The hell you doing here?? He asked with a glare, unaware that he's completely naked.
Zooks Zooks

Last edited:
Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

"You know you'll get bedsores if you spend so long sleeping..."
"Hmm? Nah.. If that were the case I would have gotten sores long ago..."
"I mean do you even TRAIN!?"
"Of course."
"So now you have some sort of time hold magic that freezes everyone in place so you can train then?"
"...that sounds troublesome..."
"Then how even?"
"Secret."
"DORIAN FOR THE LOVE OF ALL-
.... ARE YOU SLEEPING AGAIN?!?"

----

"Please Dorian you need to wake up.. please Dorian.. please.. don't go to sleep just this once.. I can't I..."
Peering down to the huge gaping wound in his chest before her burning eyes lifted to that silly red headed Grimoire Heart Mage, Mr GodDamn Smiles. Like her first flash back wasn't hard enough, now the Lady Dreyar was being assaulted with the memory of the death of the man she was certain she loved. She'd never felt an ache in her heart like it, watching his eyes close down. She was convinced he had died and yet...

----

"YOU CAN'T BE REAL! YOU'RE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!"
Rosaline screamed, a part of her wanted to believe he was real, he was here, with her again, but she'd hurt so much. She had grieved for months and months, avoiding coming back to Blue Pegasus and all the endless questions. And no here, he was, before her, alive? She didn't believe it, she couldn't believe it... could she? How could she? And Mr Smile was back! Why was he back, why where they both back why?-

----

Rosaline's eyes snapped open as she laid against the bed, a huge gasp of air filling her lung to capacity which almost instantly she regretted. Her broken rip jarring painfully making the strong woman half cry out. She could barely make a sound from the sheer intensity of the wound which threatened to puncture her lung with every breath. And for once Lady Laxus relaxed back down on the bed, not saying a word and keeping her voice to herself. Her blue eyes peering around the room. Was she in the infirmary? Where was Takeo? Dorian? Was it a dream? That couldn't be right... her injuries sure as hell felt real...And her brother? Something happened to her brother..

Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Texangamer Texangamer @Arius LaVari (I dunno who else is in Blue Pegasus drawing a blank)

Kazuo Takara

6a31666e43e2c19046148195048720d623442f8f14dcbe-VcrGXQ_fw236

Zooks Zooks

What Rosa had not noticed was the sleeping Kazuo who had his head rested in her lap. He had been the one to get some help in time with the help of a possible guild mate ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester ) and save Rosa's life. Her expression as he held her and the blood that had spilled. It hurt him just as much as the day she left. But this time, it had been worse. To know that it was possible that she could die in his arms and her body be nothing but an empty shell. With the rush he had been in, Rosa had been saved and was now resting here, bandaged up and taken care of. As for his Titan form, he was able to get a grasp on it, despite how tired he had been and needed to rest up. Ha, it was kinda ironic, he was becoming his best friend who slept all the time. Except, Kazuo had no choice due to his weakened state. Either way, Kazuo now knew why Dorian had always slept: It felt too good.

He felt Sudden movement while he had been out cold and this caused him to force his eyes open, but slowly. Revealing his golden eyes he had since day one and moved them to see Rosa looking around. Joy and Happiness had filled his mind as he forced himself to sit up and look at her "Rosa, you're okay..." his heart fluttered happily. Knowing she was well -but in pain- and safe. He grasped her hand and gave her a soft smile and a soft expression. It had been clear that he worried about her greatly. His golden eyes scanned her face, locking with her beautiful blue eyes for just a moment before looking at her features and then her recently-cut hair. More or less from him saving her from a mage who managed to get the blonde locks in their grasp.

"How do you feel? Your injury was quite great...But it has been taken care of." he brought her hand to his lips and pressed a soft kiss to her knuckles, closing his eyes for just a brief moment and removed her hand from his lips, placing his hand on the bed while still holding her hand. At least she had lived through this whole thing... Dorian had passed, it had been confirmed due to Rosa talking to him while he was out and sounded really upset... He'll avenge his friend. He vowed to do so.​

Taylor
Blue Pegusus guild hall
Unknown.jpg
Taylor was just waking up as she just yawned she looked around she couldn't feel her leg which hurt like a lot" owwww it hurts where is my gun" she asked as she looked around she had a pillow on her leg she saw rosa as she was very confused she didn't know what happen' what happen why am i here' she thought as she lay back down as she cried out in pain she just close her eyes again' oh right we were under attack the last thing i remember is being under that building how did i get out i don't remember what happen after' she tought laying on the bed crying in pain she just cover her ears with the pillow Zooks Zooks i guess​

Last edited:
Yama title.png
K-13_1-Munakata-Reisi-sword-bleeding.jpg
Several hours have passed since the huge disaster that had fallen upon Blue Pegasus. Half of Balsam Village was destroyed and littered in dead bodies of those who used to live there. Blue Pegasus itself has taken a huge hit from the intitail attack too. Several members severely injured and one... Now in a better place... At this point it really didn't matter what anyone said. Yamato ultimately blamed himself for everything that's happened. Lily's death, the several wounded members and Balsam's mass murder. Throughout the whole attack he had been too preoccupied with the guild hall itself and even then he merely watched as Lily passed away. All of this was the reason why Yamato was now in the courtyard, training his magic and technique with the sword like he never has before.

Yamato vowed that he will honor everyones name and take down Grimoire Heart for good. Yamato has been practicing combining his wind magic with his own sword so he could create sword strikes so fast it would merely be a blur to others. "Wind Flurry!" He shouted as he struck out around 50 jabs in the space of five seconds. Even with 10 jabs a second being very impressive on it's own he never believed it to be good enough. After finishing his spell he planted one knee on the ground, panting heavily from exhaustion. He'd been training non-stop for the past 2 hours. "Why can't I improve... Why can't I protect my own family... I'm such a pitiful excuse of an S-class mage... No... I said I would honor the name of Blue Pegasus. I will get stronger."

Yamato stood up on his two feet again,wiping the sweat from his forehead before putting his iconic glasses back on. Because ofeverything that's happened Yama hasn't had the chance to talk to his brother Satoshi. He's been gone for 10 years and now he's finally returned. What is Yamato doing all by himself? With that in mind he ventured inside the guild hall. Walking past the door that has finally been broken again after so many years. Yamato's face was still dark and gloomy. A clear sign that Yamato won't be in the mood for his usual flamboyant attitude for a while. "Satoshi? Are you in here?"

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Zooks Zooks Texangamer Texangamer Britt-21 Britt-21 And also any other BP members

d1.jpg
Draneri: The Siren
Mithweld the Forest

The Siren kept her eyes closed as her voice grew louder but continued it's beautiful crescendo. Even as she sung, various creatures of the forest began to slowly peel their way forward. Squirrels peered out from around the branches with nuts stuffed in their cheeks and big blinking eyes. Birds landed on high perches as they peered curiously, barely making a rustle and listening intently. Wolves and bears started to crowd around the tree lines of the pathway, peering around with their glowing eyes in the shadows. None had heard a sound like this, even Kelica's soft hums and high tenor songs were nothing on the depth and richness of this woman's voice. And still the Siren continued with the same song which had entrapped and encircled many a men and women alike in it's sound.

Yet even as she sung, she felt one of the powers start to rise and make it's way towards the entrance of the house. It wasn't the power she originally wanted, but rather the other one that felt oddly familiar. Now it can be mentioned that Draneri was very rarely surprised. She had lived a very long life and seen a lot of things in that lifetime, and yet... well she wasn't much expecting what had walked out of the doorway of the Tree Cabin. Her song snapped to a very sudden halt as her eyes widened exponentially and her mouth hung open in pure shock. She let it hang for a good minute, completely devoid of words.

It wasn't often a naked man just strode out towards her after all. At least not before she um.. well persuaded him or her to do so. "You're um..." She started before her gloved hand sort of waved in a general motion to describe, well, all of him. Surely he knew he was-? Well perhaps not... That was when the Siren half bowed as her gold eyes slid closed, crossing her hands over her chest a fraction. "My apologies. My name is Draneri, and judging from your expression I believe we have met once before.. I can understand your tone, and you have every right to be angry." Standing up taller and turning away from him in a smooth motion before she lifted her big raven wings and spread them wide, exposing the gap in her dress along her lower back and the Sabertooth Guild Mark as it lay there between her wing joints, purple with the etching in gold. She peered back over her shoulder to him trying to her best not to stare too much at his frame. "I have joined the light guild Sabertooth and I am not part of Grimoire Heart nor any Dark Guild. But that's not why I'm here I'm in search of a hea-"

Draneri abruptly stopped here. This whole time her sharp eyes were flowing over his frame but more specifically his hair and eyes. That unwavering feeling of familiarity refused to go, to the point she spun back around and closed the distance between them, a hand resting on her chin as her eyes narrowed further. "What is your name-? and how old are you, Boy? Where do you hail from?" She said in a sharp tone, but even as she asked her graceful frame was circling him with that same narrowed expression like she were trying to piece together a puzzle. Reaching out a hand to touch his shoulder and letting it run down his arm in a simple caress before her long fingers reached up to twist into the long strands of her dark purple hair. Twirling it around her white gloved digits, lifting it to smell at it curiously before the strands fell softly from her grasp to land against his back. She did a full rotation around his before she came to his front and leaned in even closer, almost nose to nose, her golden eyes peering to his face and more specifically his eyes.

"Just who are you?" She whispered on an outward breath. Though the longer she spent this close to him she couldn't help the pit of guilt and sense of recognition only grow.

She was sure of him, she knew it, and she didn't much like what it meant the memories it surfaced...

The Elder The Elder

Eric Text.png
Yato.(Noragami).full.1941797.jpg
Eric spent a good amount of time in the ruins that only moments ago was bustling with men, women and children. Happy as can be and completely oblivious to dangers. Now everything was rubble and dead bodies... Eric stood among the smoke of the collapsed buildings, listening out for people looking for help evacuating. Over the past few hours Eric had been helping everyone escape Crocus while Kathy and the Redd bros kept Grimoire Heart busy. Of course it seemed that they were handling things well due to the fact Eric hasn't came across any dark mages yet.​

At this point there were no more screams for help. Eric hoped to god he managed to save the last resident of Crocus but of course reality just had to be a bitch and show off some of the bodies that were stuck under the rubble. People he couldn't get to in time. Regardless Eric did everything he could in the city and now it's about time he headed back to the guild hall. Eric turned around and went on his way. But he was stopped by two very familiar figures. The smoke completely masking their identity and creating a silhouette in their place. Of course the very figure was all to familiar to him. "Mom? Dad?" He muttered out before the shapes combusted into flames, screams completely flooded his ears.

In a fit of panic he dove right into the blazing fire to rescue them but as he jumped in there was no fire in the first place. In fact no people either. Eric clenched his fist in anger. "Damnit Eric! You know that's all in the past! There's nothing you can do to save them!" He shouted to himself. Trying to get rid of these hallucinations. This event was all to reminiscant of his childhood. He needed to get back to Sabertooth. Then Eric hit a full sprint, jumping over rubble and avoiding the actual fires he finally made it. Eric opened the doors to the guildhall, the noise of the large doors creaking sure to attract some attention. "I've managed to get everyone I could out of Crocus. At this point I'd reckon that we and possible dark mages are the only ones alive in this city. Anyway I did what I could... I need to get a drink..." He muttered the last sentance before making his way to the bar and pouring himself another pint of booze. For now he just needs to relax...

Anyone Anyone IN SABERTOOTH

Talon breathed softly as he snoozed. lying on top of one of the beams that supported the roof, there was a pretty good chance that no one would notice him, maybe. a drop of drool fell and landed on the ground below him with a sizzle. Talon adjusted his position on the beam, which caused him to start to slide off. he awoke with a startled yelp and quickly recovered. "Stupid beams," he grumbled to himself, "they gotta make these wider or no ones gona get any sleep." After sitting up and glancing around the neary empty guild hall, his mind wandered over the events of the day. First the panda dude whos name he couldn't quite remember, then Shiros stuff, Ferra trying to hook him up with Akari, the attack on the guild, and finally, the return of Valken. "Phew that was a lot!" He exclaimed as he hopped down to the ground below. Food was his next priority.
@LS pplz cuz too lazy to tag :)

katherineredd.png

@SabertoothGuild Jackaboi Jackaboi

Crocus had been destoryed. Or at least part of it, the important part which had been the Castle and couple of blocks worth. Sabertooth's home has been ruined and by no other than Grimoire Heart who knew nothing but to cause trouble and a huge mess. Since a couple of hours ago, her and her family had wiped out a group of mages which had the intent of causing more damage to the broken city and Katherine had been flying around on Lionel since then, making sure no one got close to the city. On guard for more mages that may appear in the process. At this point, it was getting dark. It was probably 7-8pm by now and Lionel needed a break. "Lets go home, Lionel...We've been out here for enough hours..." the dragon seemed to have agreed because he started to fly towards the guild hall. From the speed he had been going, the wind knocked off her hood while her cloak flapped about behind her.

Lionel dropped down towards the guild, landing outside and allowing Kathy to get off before transforming into his miniature form. Running up to his Master and climbing up her cloak and onto her shoulder were he made himself comfortable while Kathy walked towards the doors, slipping inside and looking around the guild. Seeing many of her friends hanging about with expressions that had not been happy. She soon found her brother sitting at the bar while he had a drink in his hand. She frowned just a little bit and wondered what if Bella was here? Would she cheer most of her friends up? Katherine walked over and placed her hand on her brother's shoulder "Eric?" she asked, taking a seat next to him and watching him with her purple eyes "Is everything alright?" the wizard would have went for her husband, but she hadnt seen him sitting in his usual spot...Maybe he was somewhere thinking to himself.

Maybe she needed to go and talk with him, apologize and give him a hug and some comforting words. Plus he was probably smoking a pack of his cigarettes already and gave no crap about it. Stress smoking is what she stopped him from doing... Then again, Kathy could be wrong on what he was doing at this very moment.​

IMG_1147.JPG

Tagging:​
@Zooks

• Mentioned
    Draneri

Noah stood there waiting for Draneri to get whatever she was trying to say out her mouth. She failed to put together a full sentence and just gestured to his frame. Draneri didn't have to complete her sentence to get her message across. By the way she was looking and acting, and how there was a breeze in strange places, he could tell just what she was trying to say. He drops his head in shame. Why does this always happen?? He asked sulkily not expecting an answer from the siren in front of him. He lifts his head and his body begins to glow as he uses his transformation magic to change. By the time the lights die down he was fully clothed with his hair let down.

As Draneri started to explain herself, Noah pulled a hair tie out his pocket and tied his hair up. When she turned around and showed her back, Noah's was a bit surprised to see the Sabertooth Guild crest on her back. She then stopped in one of her sentences and turned back around and started examining him.
The hell?? He asked as she continued examining him. Her eyes were narrowed just as she walked around him asking questions. My name is Noah Cross, twenty-eight which doesn't make me a boy, and I'm from many places, but mainly Pregrande Kingdom. Now tell me why does any of this matter?? Have we meet sometime before the Grimoire Heart base?? Noah steps outside and closing the door behind him so Kelica won't be woken by their conversation.

Last edited:
6 Year Time Reversal
??? - Pillar of Earthland, Location Unknown
Six Year Reversion Time-Loop

An old, almost ancient, man stood in front of a giant lacrima screen in an unknown location in Earthland. He studied everything that was going on curiously, the screen having hundreds if not thousands of other screens detailing important events across the globe. Things were devolving at an alarming rate with the attack on Crocus in Fiore and the destruction of the magic council. The man heaved a shaky breath as a wrinkled hand stroked his long grey beard inquisitively. It was only a matter of time until this world was lost it would seem...at-least...this version of it. Already he foresaw the Alvarez Empire overtaking the entirety of the magical world and subjugating anyone that didn't conform to them. In essence...the end of Earthland as it was now.

He foresaw only one way to fix things, one way to give everyone a fighting chance. It may escalate the invasion, it might not, what would happen he wasn't quite sure. He cast his gaze upon the major Light Guilds of the world and their members as well as powerful mages that weren't yet affiliated with anyone. Those would be the bastions of Earthland. It was up to them to stop the Empire, stop everything from burning to the ground. Heaving another shaky sigh he pushed himself from his seat and grabbed a gnarled cane more akin to a fallen tree-branch than anything, giving the screen a small smile.

"Yes..perfect.." He muttered to himself, happy with his plan. Turning slowly he walked across the white floors of his massive home and down the hall slowly, the soft thuds of his cane hitting the ground as he walked. Before long he was in a massive chamber, almost pitch white in color with a set of stairs leading to a pedestal. Once before he entered this room, once before he saved Earthland. Now he would do it again, and quite possibly in the future, until someone came around to replace him. Such was the life of a Guardian of Magic. His powers weren't absolute, nor did they always particularly help things...but if there was a chance it was his task to provide aid even if the help was minuscule.

He ascended the stairs and came to a stop in the middle of the pedestal, with a groan and the sound of his creaking bones being near audible he sat cross legged, laying his cane beside him. His task and plan? Send the mages here to an alternate past before the events that spurred the Empire into attacking happened, hopefully give them more time to prepare, quite possibly let them thwart the invasion before it even begins. A taxing task, though one that must be done. If they didn't succeed...all of Earthland could very well belong to Alvaraz. He closed his eyes and clasped his hands together, slowly bowing his head as he started chanting in low mumbles.

The room would begin lighting up by means of ancient symbols carved into the walls slowly filling in with a deep blue light. The magic he was performing was ancient, forbidden, and generally still only known by a few including himself. The room, the surrounding area, and soon all of Earthland would begin to shake. Those he was targetting specifically would be engulfed in the same blue light the symbols now held, a slight tugging sensation being felt on their mind as if they were being gently pulled somewhere telepathically.

The feeling would escalate further and further, soon each target being able to hear speaking in their minds. 'Go back and right this wrong..' would be the only phrase they would hear before being shunted back into the past, their bodies reverting back to what they once were six long years ago. Memories possibly being toyed with, changed around, or even becoming non-existent. Most would remember, some likely would not, the events that happened over the years. An unfortunate side effect...families would be torn apart. Though...luckily children would merely cease to exist rather than have to be put through the coming hell in this timeline. A tragedy, surely...but one the old man couldn't prevent.

Unfortunately, he couldn't control where in Fiore they would end up exactly. Though he tried to target them as close to each of their home guilds or a major city as best he could, even still he knew there was a chance some would be scattered. "Hourglass of Time: Reversal." He uttered. Soon, the spell was complete, the man collapsing onto the ground. Unconscious, utterly exhausted, but alive. It was now up to everyone to determine the fate of Fiore, and ultimately Earthland itself.

The Earthland they would wake up in would have no knowledge of the events of the past six years, Grimoire Heart would be long dead at the hands of Maya Morne and it's members scattered about. As of now, everything was entirely peaceful for once. Save for your normal monster attacks and bandit raids of course. Life in Fiore was once again peaceful as it was a long time ago.
Isune Isune @TheSecretSorcerer Zooks Zooks Kojuen Kojuen Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @Arius LaVari Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Drakerus Drakerus TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Maki Maki The Elder The Elder @Spanner Talon Talon Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey @Chairman Amnestas Defective Kitten Defective Kitten Texangamer Texangamer CactusJuice CactusJuice @Kur0Yuuk1 Uasal Uasal The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame @Kuroko Xel Xel NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Genon Genon Salt Lord Salt Lord

• If one were to ask why Nikolas was wandering aimlessly through the streets of Margaret Town, mumbling under his breath, he wouldn't answer and probably ask them why they drank stuff that smelled of cat piss. Long story short, last night he had won a drinking contest against Phineas, probably because Phin had given up beforehand. And now Nikolas, who woken up on the bar table after his first actual drinking contest with real alcohol, regretted his stupidity.

He had a headache.

He was tired.

He walked into his house and fell asleep in his messy room, shortly after Phin had left, and fell asleep, dreaming of....sigh....Ferra.

Nikolas had been completely smitten with Ferra pretty much ever since he first saw her, and it was a topic of Phineas's teasing. He just loved her to death. The question was when she would notice those feelings.

Maaaaayyyyybe if he sent her an anonymous homemade chocolate cake again, she would notice.

He could catch a bird for her.

Or even better, a mouse.

But he didn't want to do anything right now. Soon enough, Nikolas was snoring loudly, his right ear twitching occasionally as he suggestively kept squeezing the pillow his face was buried in.

e5033dc3e2799502119ee46c73d7ad62.jpg

Phin's Bedroom:
simple-bedroom-and-piano.jpg

Nik's Bedroom:
sports-teenage-boy-bedroom.jpg

Chris Lengheart-Completely oblivious
"Go back and right this wrong."

That sentence echoed in Chris' mind over and over again like a broken record. Go back where and right what wrong?

Soon, Chris opened his eyes and looked around. Something felt off, but Chris couldn't quite place his finger on it. He slowly scooted off his bed and stood up. He walked over to the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. Something was definitely off, but what? Chris reached up and touched his hair, it seemed fine. He looked at his reflection very closely, he seemed the same as he had always been. He then brought his attention to his hand. He felt like there was something missing. Chris didn't really wear rings though, so what else could it of been?

Shrugging it all off, Chris walked back to his room and changed out his nightwear. He quickly dressed himself in a pair of shorts, some ordinary sandals, and a plain blue sleeveless shirt. He grabbed his keys and left the house, making sure to lock it up tight before heading out.

Chris day was pretty simple, he needed to go meet up with Lav to get some training done like they always had. If anyone had seen the sparring matches, they'd think the two were actually trying to kill each other. Chris couldn't count how many times Lav nearly took his head with the sword. Of course, she never would actually hurt him with it, most just hold it to the neck and declare herself victorious. She cheated, Chris would swear upon it.

As he finally reached her house after a bit of a walk, Chris knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. No answer. That was strange, if anything ever came up, Lav would just leave a note on the door. There was no note here though. Now pounding on the door, Chris leaned over to window and peered in. "
Lav! You in there?" He shouted through the thick glass. No response. Where could she have gone? Maybe something important came up? But she would of told him at the very least.

Turning around and walking away from her house, Chris started heading towards the guildhall. Hopefully, he'd find her there.

Britt-21 Britt-21 ((Mentioned))

Tokihana Ellion

The redhead walked down the street, her suitcase rolling along behind her with the subtle clack of wheels on stone. There was no hard destination for the girl. She simply meandered down the streets in search of the fabled guild. Trailing beside her was a fluffy white fox-like creature. It's stride keeping it perfectly beside her no matter what route she ended up taking. With a few more streets under her belt she finally came to a stop at an intersection. The frustration of being lost was slowly getting to her as she let out an agitated breath. "How hard can it be to find a magic guild?" A soft mewling sound by her feet drew her focus as she looked down to see her companion rubbing up against her shins. As if her friend was draining the worry out of her she took a deep breath while. "I know, I know. I don't need you of all people pitying me." She gave the small creature a gentle kick to push it away. Instead the creature shimmied up her leg and spiraled around her body until it came to rest on her shoulder without a care in the world.

The small pause had allowed her tiredness to creep up on her. She had spent a long time looking already and the hunger pangs were screaming at her to take a break and get some food. She grabbed her suitcase and rolled it over to a nearby bench. A small thud filled her ears as she fell back onto the seat; the fox hopping from her shoulder to sit beside her. A low growl from her belly urged her on as she reached into her suitcase and pulled out a small wrapped item. She split off a bit for her familiar before quickly chomping into it. "It's not as good as what Alexis makes but it's not bad." As she munched away she was certain she would have been scolded for eating so quickly. Even small things like that were enough to get her berated. A smile formed as she finished the last of her meal. It felt good being independent. To be able to do what you want without constantly being ordered around.

With her spirits revived she pushed herself from the bench; her familiar retaking it's spot on her shoulder. She didn't make it more than a few steps before she came to a stop and looked over at her familiar. "Maybe I should ask for directions?" It might not have been obvious to others but it was to her. Eishi couldn't have had a more 'no shit' face if he tried. "Well maybe you should have suggested it sooner then." In response to her absurd statement the creature hopped from her shoulder to the top of her head. It splayed itself out covering as much surface area as possible with it's head dangling over her forehead. "Fine, whatever. Let's go ask the big scary guy over there then." Walking down the street was a really tall and scruffy-looking man. Had he not been the closest person she probably would have opted to avoid him. Oh well.

She hastened her pace as she moved to intercept the man. As she approached she waved her arm and called out. "Hey, excuse me! Do you know where the Fairy Tail guild is?" She kept up her mini jog until she was a few feet from the man. Unless he was a foreigner like her he should have some kind of idea. Still, now that she was actually near the man it was really obvious just how big he was. The closest thing she could relate it to was when she was younger and visited the Crocus castle. Staring up at that thing hurt her neck. Staring up at this guy also hurt her neck.

Isune Isune (Interacted with)​

katherine.png
kathy.jpg
kathy.png
The Elder The Elder

"Go back and right this wrong." This statement had been echoing within the S class's head while she layed unconcious on the ground. All while she had been passed out, Lionel had been trying to figure out where the hell they were. Looking around at the environment and seeing that they had been in a different area entirely: it hit him: This was her mission from six years ago! It was Katherine's S class mission that she had done just to have some spare cash. The dragon rushed over to Kathy and began to nudge her with his head, making his small dragon noises in attempt to wake her up. Then he gave up and turned his back towards her and hit her face with his tail, seeing if that would wake up his master. Thoughts ran through the Dragon's head. Such as if Bella was okay. Or if Katherine's brother was okay too.

Lucky for Lionel, his tail had indeed woken up the now younger Katherine. Her purple eyes opened to see a tail that moved out of her way and seen the nice blue sky with scattered clouds. Sitting up slowly, she looked at Lionel who looked at her and she spoke "Lionel... How long was I out...?" she asked the dragon, only to hear small chink-ing sounds which made her look down at her hip-belt that held a bag of Jewel. Her eyes then lifted back up and scanned the area, everything finally making sense. She must have passed out after her mission. "I guess I passed out..." the mage got up from the ground and pulled her hood back over her head "Come on, Lionel... We need to head back..." of course, the Dragon looked at her and shifted into his much larger size. While standing, however, she felt the power of nexus running through her veins before the power had settled down.

Kathy had climbed up on Lionel's back, wondering why her power had a sudden surge through her veins. Before she knew it, the knowledge of whatever it was had clicked inside her head. Memories of another time using her powers had rushed to her head. Everything else had been a total blank aside from her skills she had gained through the six years. Lionel flew off towards Crocus and to Sabertooth where she would deliver some jewel to the guild master and hopefully see her boyfriend at his respective couch. As the wind ran through her hair, she felt as if she had been missing something. It felt weird... But she had a possible Idea on what it could have been. Aside from her lantern which she still had equipped.

Coming up onto crocus, Lionel was surprised to see that the city was well and okay. People walking around, kids playing, everything was normal. This confused the poor dragon because he knew exactly what happened. But everything was normal now. There was no more missing castle, Katherine had been younger as well as himself, Bella was missing... And Kathy wasnt wearing the ring that Miles had given her. But the statement that he heard earlier may have had something to do with it... Either way, the dragon wasnt going to hold onto the matter if things seemed normal and that Kathy, nor miles would address the situation that happened. Coming up to the guild hall, the Dragon landed in front of the guild, allowing his master down before shifting into his small size and climbing on top of her shoulder.

Katherine had taken in the sight of their home before she was finally outside the guild. The mage hopped down and waited for Lionel to get on her shoulder, which he did and she headed inside. Seeing many of her guild mates in the hall. Her eyes shifted towards the couch where her boyfriend had been napping on. Taking this moment, she nodded to Miles "Go keep him company, Lionel...I'll be back." the dragon hopped off her shoulder and she vanishd to deliver some cash and soon returned, getting a glass of a Mai Tai and walking towards the couch where Miles had still been laying "Miles..." she said softly, moving and sitting on his legs, not caring if she woke him up by the sudden light weight on his legs. She lifted the glass high enough so that she could latch her lips onto her straw. In doing so, she slowly drank her mai tai.

(Sorry if my post seems a little...All over)​

Chris Lengheart-Tour guide
Chris kept walking for the guildhall when all of a sudden a girl came jogging over and asked him for directions to the guildhall.

Quickly stopping, Chris smiled as he turned around to the girl and responded,"
The guildhall? Luckily for you, I'm heading there right now. Just follow me and you'll get there pretty quick." As he looked at her, Chris noticed the creature on top of her head. "Who's this little guy? I'm guessing a friend of yours? Come on, you can tell me all about him and yourself on the way to the guildhall."

Turning around, Chris started walking. If the girl paid close enough attention, she'd notice the mark of Fairytail proudly presented on his lower-left calf. He really hoped that he'd find Lavender. Who knew where she could of gone off to! As long as she was safe and sound, Chris would be fine. It just didn't really add up though. Where could she of gone where she couldn't tell him?

Trying to take his mind off of Lavender potentially being in danger, Chris looked over at the girl and tried to make some small talk. "
So," Chris said "Why you headin' over to the guild? You don't look like a member, are you gonna try to join Ms..."
Xel Xel ((Sorry for short post, not really much to have Chris do))

Hoshii.Miki.240.744087.jpg

Kelica Zefara

Fairytail Guild Hall > Magnolia Streets

Kelica Zefara was splayed out in a rather adorable pose right across one of the tables in the Fairytail Guild Hall. She was snoring loudly and had one long trail of her curly blonde hair resting across her soft face and features. Her slow breaths in and out of her nose causing that one little strand to move and rustle to rest right there under her nose. Obviously, the tickling sensation got greater and greater till all of a sudden the girl's face scrunched up and she took an almighty AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the force of which careened her body completely off said table to land with a loud and audible THUD and a pained little yip from the girl. She came to a sit then, rubbing at her head gently and making her already half messy hair all the more so as she did, before her emerald eyes peered around the big wooden Guild Hall. One eye still squeezed up she opened her mouth as if to call out someone's name, but then it was like that name completely left her throat. She felt like she wanted to call on one person but she couldn't seem to remember who that person was... The girl looked down to her legs and military style belt, her shorts, her top and her necklace... Oh, she didn't have one? That was strange. She could have sworn she had one. The blonde girl lifted up her bright green eyes and leaped her feet just in time to realize she was probably due for training.

So with a suddenly panicked look and a fast paced heart, Kelica the Forest Guardian started to run around the Guild Hall flailing like the world were simply tumbling down.

"HIIIIIIIIBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?! RRRRRRRRRYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?! SORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA?! Where are you guys! I can't remember who's day it was for TRAAAIINNNINNGGGG!"
Her fast jerky movements making her basically run around in circles with her hands thrust up into her hair. She was training for something... wasn't she? She didn't feel very strong. Oh that's right... she was a C class! But what about her forest? Wait.. she had a Forest? No, she only remembered being here at Fairytail... She was woefully confused and it kinda showed. Her running feet around in circles eventually leading her feet outside and she started to dash at a rather impressive pace along the streets with her hands still flailing around in the air. That was when the blonde girl blinked for a fraction of a second as she spotted some people standing in the middle of the street but tooo late. CRASH! Kelica slammed with 100% brute force into Chris, the force possibly sending him back but then again most likely not, she wasn't very strong. Meanwhile Kelica made a very loud OUFF noise before flying backwards with a loud squeal as she did.

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey
Isune Isune Xel Xel

5bf6dd72d51f19733f58a672da03d5dc.jpg

Valken Truss aka Mr Bond

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Valken Truss, resident Mister Suave and all things Ladies, was looking mighty fine as he had his face planted against the tabletop of the bar. He still had one hand curled in around a now empty glass save for the tiniest bit of water left in the bottom (reminisce of the ice cubes that had long since melted) and his other hand wrapped protectively against his now empty bottle of 100year old Scotch. Well he was snoozing relatively well, but his dreams were a fraction... haunted. He kept seeing a room completely covered in White and Neon's, and he had this feeling he couldn't escape or use his powers.. but that was weird, Valken had never once been in a place he couldn't escape and the thought of not being enveloped in his Shadow Realm and in a world of white well... it was hellish to say the least. With that nightmare still haunting him and his memories a blurr (he kept telling himself because of the Scotch), he started to hear someone SINGING. This roused the Shadow Mage from his groggy slumber and his face eventually lifted to turn a portion to the voice he heard. "Oh my frekking GOD PHIN! It's like WAY TOO EARLY TO BE SINGING!" That was when the Shadow Mage glanced over towards a clock on the wall, noting it was far far later in the morning then he had originally planned it to be.

He lifted up the glass by reflex and drunk down the remaining water, realizing after he had finished it that it wasn't even Scotch, before sighing and throwing the glass away against the wall. Luckily he flicked a finger and opened up a Shadow Portal just before it slammed into the wall, and the glass fell into the black abyss before slipping upwards gently and perfectly straight into the sink. That was when Valken finally turned to the side to see none other then his partner in crime, Noah Cross. And seeing a side he wished he had never seen before. But alas, Valken and his shenanigans had seen this airy side more then once or twice, and thus Valken was quick to peel off his jacket and half sling it over his friend's lap before kicking out the chair from under him. Or trying to at least.

"Wake up Noah, I can see ya butt again. And you better wash that jacket before giving it back, you know."

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit The Elder The Elder

a96dcae88b9cb5c3f09dd6053095ec6a.jpg
Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Rosaline was walking back from training. She didn't know what the time was, but it she'd been gone a long while. She had been up since dawn to her own secluded little alcove in the middle of a forest, a clearing with room enough for just herself to train. She glanced down to her hand as she clenched and unclenched her fist, feeling a surge of electricity roll around her palm and fingers for a moment before she smiled. She'd just leaned how to access her Electromagnetism and the force she felt in her hand was enough to make the giant whip sword on her back twitch a fraction. She let her hand drop along with the grin as her sweat drenched frame wandered up towards the Guild Hall doors and as per usual she slammed her hand into the door hard enough to send it flying backwards and slamming into the wall to the side of it, enough to have a permanent mark pressed in there. So with a rather undignified way, Rosaline grasped at her sword and pulled it from her back, dropped it beside a chair with a loud clatter and sitting at the nearest big table to the kitchen.

With that done, the girl rocked back on her chair and crossed her legs, while placing her hands behind her head and entwining her fingers, closing blue eyes gently as she did. And although the girl looked calm enough, her big voice echoed out enough to shake the foundations of the Guild Hall. "YAMMMMMATOOOOOOOOOOO! Do you WANT your Guild Members to starve or not!? It's far past any normal time for breakfast! You know I've been up since DAWN right?! I need FOOD!" Her eyes eventually slipping open a fraction as she peered out towards the window, her mind traveling to her brother for a moment and wondering how he was. A tinge of worry working over her face, even if only for a second before it faded once again to be flooded with that frightening and stern expression.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Yama title.png
Blue Pegasus Guild Kitchen
latest

Yamato just had the oddest sensation. At the moment he was in the kitchen preparing food for the guild but... Wait wasn't he just in the main hall a moment ago. For some reason he felt like he's just had one huge nightmare. Images of chaos and destruction filled his mind but they felt more like a bad dream. Maybe he's just going a little crazy. Nothing like a good meal won't fix. As he continued preparing the meal Yama heard thunderous bang ring across the whole guild. "My my... I wonder who that is~ No doubt we'll need to get a new door... Again." As if to confirm his suspicions, Rosaline starting shouting for Yama to get something to eat for her. Looks like it's yet another normal day for Blue Pegasus. "Worry not Miss Dreyar! It's almost ready. You don't want your beef to go cold now do you?"

Once the food was ready he placed it all in their designated plates as a gust of wind carried the plates to the tables outside. Most of the food obviously making it's way to Rosaline's table. Now done with the cooking he quickly went to get the dishes washed and made his way out to the main hall after that was done. "Morning Rosaline. I hope the food is to your liking~"
Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 And anyone else who wishes to join in.

Tokihana Ellion

Despite his size the man seemed nice enough. The fact that he knew the way to the guild didn't hurt anything either. "Thank you. I've been looking for the guild all day." She replied with a smile on her face as she looked upwards to catch a glimpse of Eishi's nose above her. "Oh? Him? He's Eishi. My familiar." Her words echoed a bit of pride as she quickly fell in beside him. "He might not look like much more than a cute fluffball but he's the best familiar a girl could ask for." On being introduced the fox-like creature got to his feet to stand on top of her head. It puffed itself up and held it's head high as his master's words washed over him. Between the giant leading her down the street and the animal on top of her head she didn't have any time to look down. As they walked down the street she was given a few seconds to herself. There was one big issue that she noticed with her tour guide. The man was so tall a single step of his was worth three of hers. She was almost jogging just to keep pace with the behemoth. Her face scrunched up at the thought of it. She was quickly brought back to reality as her eyes snapped back up to focus on the man. "Ah, Tokihana. Tokihana Ellion. And yep, I've always admired Fairy Tail and have always wanted to be a member!" While hurried her tone also exuded excitement as she brought her free arm up in a fist pump-like action. It wasn't like the man needed to know the details of her situation. She probably wouldn't even see him again once they got there anyways.

With all the movement and energy coming from his ride Eishi hopped off the girl's head onto the suitcase she was pulling. With her head free of the extra weight she gave it a small shake to loosen it up. "So, what about you? What're you going to the guild for?" As soon as the words left her she quickly realized that was forward and quickly moved her hand defensively. "That is if you don't mind telling me-" Her words were fired out like a machine gun as she tried to recover her intrusive question. As quick as she was she wasn't fast enough to get all the words out before a pretty blonde came storming into her companion. She came to an abrupt stop with the accident. She winced as the girl flew back from the impact. You could tell just by looking at the two that the entire event was like throwing a stuffed animal at a brick wall. "Are you ok?" She placed her suitcase upright on the ground while Eishi hopped off to walk over towards the girl. She was right behind her familiar to see if the stranger was alright. Being involved in an incident that got someone hurt wouldn't make a good first impression, even if it was the giant's fault.

Isune Isune Zooks Zooks (Interacted with)​

Chris Lengheart-I felt a breeze...
Chris smiled at the creature on top of the girl's head as it was introduced as Eishi, her familiar. It was clearly a proud creature seeing as how he had puffed himself up and held his head so high. Every now and again, Chris would look back at the girl just to make sure she was still following along, she seemed to have to pick up to pace a bit just to keep up with him. Chris was going to ask her if she'd like for him to slow down a bit, but he thought that would be a bit rude. As she introduced herself, Chris looked at her very closely, almost sizing her up. She was enthusiastic, that was for sure. Realizing Chris should probably introduce himself, he quickly responded,"Name's Chris, I was just like you when I was younger. I was so, well still am, filled with so much energy. Hopefully, you'll be able to put that to good use at Fairytail."

Watching as the small creature jumped off from his master onto the suitcase, Chris turned his attention back to the girl. She then asked why he was going to the guildhall, and then suddenly implied that he didn't have to answer if he didn't want to. He just chuckled sightly and said,"
Don't worry, it's not for anything serious. I'm just going there to see if I can-" His sentence suddenly interrupted by a sudden force hitting his chest. It more so took him by surprise than anything. He took only a single step back as his head quickly snapped around to see who or what had run into him. Looking at the ground, Chris almost immediately recognized the stranger as Kelica! She took a pretty big spill compared to him.

Quickly rushing over, Chris held out a hand for Kelica to take so he could pull her up. "
Kelica! Well, I wasn't expecting to run into you...well, for you to run into me. Please tell me you're alright." Hopefully, she wasn't hurt too badly. Otherwise, Chris might have to drag her off to the local healer.
Zooks Zooks Xel Xel

tumblr_static_etdhgb82ztkc44wgcgswwcokg.png

Kelica Zefara
Magnolia Streets

The Forest Guardian landed with a loud THUD that rocked her entire head. Thankfully she landed mostly on her back and shoulders, so it distributed her weight away from her neck or head, or anything vital. Only really half knocking the wind out of her and abit shaken up from shock. She peered up towards the sky and the sun hanging high above her, blinking severally times to let her head stop spinning and blinked as she tilted a head up when she spotted a red head stepping up to her. Immediately her mind wandered to the only red head she could think off, her hyperactivity not waiting for a second realise the shift in gender. Nope, Kelica as per usual's face lit up as she came to a quick sit and had a beautiful smile cross across her face looking to Tokihana. "OHHH HEY RYU!! I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE! You're not wearing a Kimono today, that's pretty weird. Also who's your little friend?" Pointing to the little creature behind her, before her green eyes lit up even more. She absolutely adored animals.

"Hey little guy and just what is YOUR name?" She said. However, unlike most her abilities with creatures and plants allowed her actually fully communicate with the familiar.In that it could understand every one of her words and if it chose to speak, she to could understand everything he spoke within her mind. Like squeaks, roars, or chirps could be translated right into her brain and into English for her. As she was peering to the creature, she spotted Chris wandering over and held his hand out. She slipped her hand into his and stood up gently before patting down the front of her pants and shirts. "Yes, Chris I'm fine! You gotta make a habit of looking where you are going!! I mean, you totally bumped into me!" Doing a very looonggg sideways glance and an embarrassed half hearted giggle like she knew exactly what she did. "You're bigger, so like, don't you have crazy great 360 vision? Like a skyscraper?! Anyhoo..." Glancing back to the girly Ryu-lookalike before looking back to Chris. "I was trying to look for Sora or Hibiki, but I guess I found Ryu in the end!" Her innocent gaze turning to look back to the girl completely oblivious.

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Xel Xel Isune Isune LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey

Darius text.png
Magnolia Streets: Looking for a certain cat
Darius has no clue how this happened but it seems that Ricky has decided to go off by himself again... "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YA GO!?" He shouted out loud trying to get some kind of response. "I swear when I find that cat..." There was plenty of reasons why Darius was looking for him. The most important reason is because he's his friend. But another one is that Ricky is Darius' only option of getting anywhere without transportation. He sighed with the lack of choice. Darius waved towards the nearest carriage to take him to Fairy Tail. Once he was inside and the carriage moved off, the motion sickness took effect instantly. Through out the whole ride Darius was half hanging out the cart looking like utter crap. "Damn... You... Cat... Ugh..." Darius waved for the driver to stop so he could catch a break. However even when stopped Darius still remained stuck hanging over the edge. He looked up momentarily and noticed a few people just across from him. "Hey! Have you guys seen a black cat anywhere here?" Almost immediately after saying this, Ricky popped his head out the supply bag Darius was carrying. However he was completely oblivious
Isune Isune Xel Xel Zooks Zooks

Last edited:
Kazuo Takara
touken_ranbu____shokudaikiri_mitsutada_by_eulyin-d96y7le.jpg

Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi

Screams. Cries for help. Red every where. This was the actions of his Titan form which he could no longer control. As screams have been cut off, he spotted blonde hair, the color that always distracted him. Mainly because this was the blonde hair that belonged to the one woman who caught his attention. Rosaline Dreyar. A lightning mage who was punch happy but had this spark that had her that kept her going. This stopped him from attacking anyone else and he took a closer look at the blonde before she was grabbed forcibly by the hair "Rosa!" he yelled out, throwing his hand out and waking up almost instantly, shooting up from his bed, his heart racing while his breathing was heavy. The mage looked around his room before letting out a sigh of relief. He was back home, in his bed. Sun peeked through his curtains and he slowly got out of bed, feeling his body boiling and actually sweating. "That was some dream..." he had no idea that it actually happened.

Moving towards the bathroom, he stepped inside and looked at himself in the mirror, lifting his hand to his face as the thought of the blood on his hands from that dream... Shaking his head, he stripped down and took a shower. Afterwards he got ready and headed out to the guild hall where he walked in just as Yamato had given Rosaline some food before vanishing. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he went and jumped onto the rafters where he sat down and looked around at the guild hall. Glad that his home was safe and sound and that his dream hadnt been real. "Good morning, Rosaline, Yamato." he gave them both a slight nod in greeting. Ever since that day, he couldnt stop thinking about how he treated Rosaline. Giving her a kiss to distract her but also showed her his feelings for her...instead of just telling her that he had liked her...​

Users who are viewing this thread