Fairy Tail IC

Tokihana Ellion

She came to a stop beside the downed girl and squatted down, running her hands over her backside to keep her skirt tightly against her as she did. Concerned filled Tokihana's eyes as she looked the girl over to make sure she was alright. Once it became obvious that the girl was alright Tokihana's concern was replaced with a small smile and a sigh of relief. Her relief only lasted a second for as soon as the girl spoke up a wave of confusion washed over her. She stared at the blonde, then quickly up at Chris, then back at the girl. Ryu? Who was Ryu? Was this one of those situations where you get assigned a random nickname by the eccentric heroine? What kind of nickname was Ryu anyways? "Eh...? I'm not-" The hyperactive blonde was quick to cut her off causing her to shoot another glance at Chris. Eishi, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind the attention as it made it's way over to the blonde an shimmied up to sit in her lap. Like it had done with Chris the fox-like creature held it's head high at being acknowledged by the stranger. 'My name is Eishi!' The words were full of pride with the voice being as adorable as his appearance. With Chris approaching to help the girl to her feet the little Familiar hopped off and quickly made it's way to his confused master's side.

As Chris helped the girl now known as Kelica to her feet she too stood up. Another mention of this Ryu person forced her to speak up again. "My name isn't Ryu. It's Tokihana. Tokihana Ellion!" She held out her hand with a smile. Obviously the girl was confused but that was probably just because of the fall. "I have no idea who Ryu is. I just arrived in town so..." She gave the girl a small shrug to go along with her smile. Hopefully now someone might explain this to her. A loud voice calling across the street stole her attention from the blonde. Seemed like she wasn't the only one spending her day searching. "No, sorr-" She cut herself off when she noticed a small black-furred head peak out from a bag. First the largest person she had ever seen, then a girl confusing her with someone else, and now a boy searching for something literally attached to his body. She didn't realize the rumors of Fairy Tail spread to the townspeople themselves. "Is that him?" She pointed at the black head poking from the man's bag as she called out across the street.

Isune Isune Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi (Interacted with)​

Sora Marvell - Magnolia

dcaa6ac9e09de7257997abca5c641b2a.jpg

Maya Morne;
the last face Sora's azure eyes had fixated upon before being replaced with a wave of drowsiness that snatched her into dreamland. Her mother figure and the only parent she had known since childhood was blurring out of view and for unbeknownst reasons it made her heart ache. The clash of battles sung like steel and magic being thrown around echoed endlessly within her surging thoughts. Thoughts that dared to roar like a waterfall of sound to drown everything else out. And then it was gone, seeming to fall silent as if it had never existed. But it did exist and Sora remembered. Every little detail etched within her memory which only added to the confusion that hailed itself when her lids came to a fluttering open, the sun shining down as if an enemy to the eyes that were moments before staring at a darkened sky. It took a few minutes, and a steady slender hand shielding them like a visor before the obscurity became clarity.

" Magnolia? "

A simple observation of the familiar rooftops and the looming guildhall confirmed the city that lay beneath her. The fact that she was hovering casually in the sky randomly didn't seem to phase her at all. Sora tended to sleep walk and had done much weirder and hardly explainable things than this but she knew this was a special case. This was no waking from a dream and the distinct smell of ash in her hair that she could pick up was proof of it all. A few familiar voices lingered in the air, voices she followed until approaching the scene of the mayhem that was playing out upon the street. Her lips curved into a smile, not stopping there, as they continued into a full blown grin. " Darius, hi! Looking real sharp today, aren't ya? " She flashed him her sharp canines at the subtle jab, one of the few physical attributes they both shared to show their place as dragonslayers. " Ricky, quit teasing him. We both know he isn't the brightest... " Her words ceased to a quieter volume as she realized how quick to feeling insulted Darius would probably get. Whoops.

Curiosity filled hues flickered over to the familiar face of Chris, his older face flashing in her mind, as a hand waved rather casually in his direction. " I see you've attracted a crowd again and you're not even in beast form, Chris! " She joked at him with a small laugh, eyes gleaming. Truthfully she would have gone and given him a big hug, knowing he would squeeze the life out of her lovingly in return since he was always like the big brother she never had but there was one little problem. A very blonde problem. The side of Sora's mouth twitched as she felt the hyperactive energy seeping off of Kelica, and while it was cute it was overbearing at times. " I could be in the next town over and still hear you screaming my name. You really should be more mindful of the ears of the people around you. It's not very ladylike, Keli. " Sora wagged a finger around as if scolding her, the words being spoken like a teacher to a student. Now her attention diverted itself to the new face among the group and the creature beside her.

" Yo! Nice to meet you Tokihana Ellion. I'm Sora Marvell of Fairy Tail. I'd say excuse them... " She pointed at Kelica repetitively, gaze averting to the side as if trying to say mostly her before she continued. "... but I'm sure our reputation precedes us. " Untamed strands of hair rebelliously splayed themselves about, swinging into her vision and framing her face almost perfectly as she spoke, friendliness dripping from each word. A huge grin remained on her face though and one could tell just how proud she was of her guild and friends, they were family after-all and being around them was enough to lift the spirit. Sora remained idling out of arms reach, even going so far as to rise a bit higher as a precaution. Never underestimate Kelica, the girl would without hesitation tackle her from the sky if she set her mind on it.

Piano-like fingers masterfully plucked the ocean blue strands that had slid into her vision away and tucked them delicately behind an ear. If it was possible to smile with your eyes, Sora was doing it currently, face contorted into a calm and content pleasantry that was shown to everyone whom might be a friend. It was hard to tell if any of them remembered any of the events that had transpired, seeing as they all looked and acted normally as they did. She deducted it wasn't best to inquire about it so blatantly where they were currently but it was weird how they were all a younger version of themselves. The selves Sora knew them as in the past. Her nose and lips scrunched up for a mere few moments as she realized her own behaviour was probably going to seem misplaced. It was them though, she was certain, just not sure what time. Those thoughts swirled around unanswered, only managing to confuse her furthermore as she peered at the group. Her gaze lingered on Darius, breath seeming to be caught in her throat which only made her feel awkward as she tried to clear it with a few coughs. Did he remember at all?

" You headed to the guildhall? Or maybe... just maybeeeeee lunch? " Was the final question to leave her lips, the idea of standing, well floating, around becoming unbearable. Sora liked to be constantly moving, as air wasn't meant to be stagnant and still. Plus her stomach was grumbling up a very audible storm, one that needed to be quelled before the pastry shops of Magnolia were wiped clean of all their delicious baked goods.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Isune Isune Zooks Zooks Xel Xel LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (mentioned briefly)

Laura Jones
Lamia Scale Guild Hall​

upload_2017-3-29_14-35-50.png

Clank, clank. Clank, clank. foot steps could be heard approaching the Lamia Scale Guild Hall after having been gone for what felt like for ever now. Laura was wearing her usual attire which wouldn't keep a sane person warm during the later part of the year but she didn't seem to be bother by it any more than she was bother by people living. She pulled the door open, and looked at everyone inside. "I've returned." She said in her normal tone of voice which always sounded harsh and full of hatred. Most people who she had dealt with in her life would have heard it even if they were being loud and obnoxious, her voice was something that they heard even if she whispered only due to the fact that she scared most people. Her rank wasn't what scare people rather it was what she did to people's minds. She knew that her guild master didn't like the way she acted but she couldn't help it.

Her eyes scanned the room, looking for all of the errors that her children were making. She would have to whip them into shape, what she considered to be proper. After a moment of being in the door she walked up to a man who had been singing loudly. She surprisingly wasn't angry at the man but it was almost as though fate told her to sit by him. "What were you singing? Is there a reason why you were singing it?" Her voice was cold and hateful but it seemed to waver for the man.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

PHINEAS SAEDOR Zooks Zooks Elffri3nd Elffri3nd The Elder The Elder
Phin scoffed at Valken when he woke up before yelling at him to stop singing; in response, other than that, though, he did nothing. In fact he pretty much ignored the S-Class Wizard. "If you don't like it, you can leave," the pianist responded stubbornly, crossing his arms with a huff. He merely held his notebook closer to him, working on the complex notes that built the song and occasionally testing them, humming under his breath. His foot tapped to the slow and steady beat of the song, and he sang out the chorus, a bit quieter so as not to disturb the others, but enough to sort of get the feel of it. Liking the new tune, he shut the notebook, singing the chorus and first verse...though even then his voice wavered and would stop, shaking his head.

"Too many sharps...." he mumbled, opening the notebook again, then, in frustration, slammed his head on the table, frustrated. "I am a musician. I am a musician. I am a musician. I am a musician," he chanted repeatedly, following this with a head-bang to the table. His "inspiration ritual" was, however, broken by the sound of a familiar voice, asking him what he was singing and whatever for. Phineas's head stopped banging, instead resting on the table, his face in his head as he answered her questions. "Ballad of the Bird. It's a song I'm trying to write for my father's birthday.....I find it easier to write if I either sing it out or play it on the piano than just writing it out. Tune's impossible to figure out, so I'm just kind of experimenting."

Laura Jones
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

upload_2017-3-29_15-26-43.png

Laura didn't pay any attention to Valken, not matter what she did he would be his own special little snowflake. She listened intently as the man told him his story. She thought back to when she still had her family and it mad her heart hurt. Those memories hurt her to remember. She had been such a happy little girl and her family had been so close before they had been stolen from her. It made her made and full of hate but she also had a longing for things to go back to what they had been. "What is it for? Is it for his birthday?" Her voice was still cold and full of hate but she was using it to cover any trace of pain she might have shown. "Either way I am sure he will enjoy it but you might want to edit it some. A few of the parts didn't seem to flow together. Perhaps that was your intent."

Chris Lengheart-Why are there so many people on the street!?
Chris stared at Kelica rather surprised as she seemingly confused Ryu with a sixteen teenage girl. Chris could somewhat see the difference, although he'd never tell Ryu. Unlike Lavender, he might actually take his head off with his sword. Just thinking about it, Chris chuckled a little bit in the back of his mind.

As he helped her up, Chris shook his head at her little joke about his massive height. "
Kelica, I don't think skyscrapers...see. And besides, I don't have 360 viewing, not exactly an owl." He retorted as he laughed a little bit. He was also about to tell Kelica that the young girl was unfortunately not Ryu, but Tokihana cleared things up herself.

Then, a random guy in a carriage came by. He looked like he was about to puke, and Chris knew better than to be near someone like that. He took a few steps back just in case his stomach decided to go on the offensive. When he asked if anyone had seen his black cat, Chris was about to answer when a girl descended from the sky and told him about the cat in the bag.

Looking at the girl known as Sora for a few moments, Chris smiled and responded to her little joke about him and his takeovers. "
You're one to talk, dragon breath." He teased back with a grin.

As Sora mentioned something about lunch, Chris looked up at Sora with a rather suspicious look,"
Why? Are you hungry Sora?" He asked rather jokingly "If I remember correctly, you're not allowed within 15 feet of most bakeries. Didn't you make three close early one time because you needed your sugar fix?"
Xel Xel Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

Shiro Ai

Shiro Ai was walking through the streets of Margaret town, she'd just returned from a solo job; one that hadn't exactly gone well, though she'd finished the work without causing unnecessary messes, much like Fairy Tail did, she avoided causing trouble where she could, at least for her clients. She on the other hand was battered and bruised from the fighting she'd just done, she was mildly tired, maybe even a little exhausted but she had to turn the job in to get her reward. So that's where she headed, back to Lamia Scale with a sigh. Something didn't feel right to her, although she didn't know what that feeling was and tried digently to ignore it.

Finally she'd arrived back at the hall and was a toss of her long white hair over her shoulder, proudly displaying her new wounds and scars; most of which covered her chest and thighs, before she marched inside the hall, her ears immediately met with a deep voice and piano music, her eyes tried to wander to the culprit but she refused to let them, instead of walking past with her eyes fixed ahead. She approached the counter, turned in the request, took her reward and vanished into a corner; well not vanished per se it was really hard to miss her white hair and nearly glowing purple eyes but she made it a point to ignore almost everyone. Another sigh escapes her as she lightly dabs at the freshly cut skin with her white dress, staining it, not that she seemed to care but she closed her eyes and sighed, pretending to doze off when really she was listening to all the conversations going on around her.

PHINEAS SAEDOR Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Phineas looked over at the source of the voice; Laura, of whom he somewhat considered an interesting person. A little intimidating, but with good intentions. He shrugged a little, sighing a bit. "Yeah, I figured, I've been writing it for three days and it doesn't make sense. It's just...." The half-Neko smiled slightly, brushing a strand of brown hair out of his face as he stared off into space. A sad expression formed on his face and he recalled the events of his life; the Empire, the stammering man sending them off to Lamia Scale and telling the to stay safe, tears in his eyes. No explanation. No nothing. But Bismarck Saedor was a man of good intent, and he knew what he was doing when he sent them to join Lamia Scale. Whatever problems faced their father they were safe from. "....He's done so much for Nikolas and I. It's because of Dad that we even made it to our seventeenth birthdays. What better than to write a song for him....?"

"It's based off of a story he always used to tell us; about a prince who was transformed into a bird and trapped in a tree until his family went on a mission to rescue him. It was my favorite story when I was a kid because it was so well-told...so I'm writing a song as a tribute to it."
He smiled his rare smile, then noticed Shiro walking into the guild.

His face turned red.

Bright red.

Okay, let's face it, Phineas was silently crushing on the beautiful white-haired member of Lamia Scale, Shiro. She was just...gorgeous. He wanted to tell her how he felt about her, but everytime he did, it ended in him just saying something stupid and Nikolas laughing at him. She fell asleep so suddenly; Phineas wondered if she was getting cold. Excusing himself, he awkwardly took off his overcoat, placing it on Shiro, then zoomed back to his seat, not saying anything and acting as though nothing had happened.

Laura Jones
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Ishizuclose.jpg

Laura paid close attention to everything that Phineas said and did. It was touching what he was trying to do for the man that had helped him. If she had been fortunate to have had someone like that in her life she knew that she would be doing what was. When he got up to put a jacket on Shiro Laura felt some respect for the man. Something she didn't have for many people. When he sat back down Laura slammed her hands down on the table with a cold smile planted on her face, her smile could make a shiver go down someone's back in fear that she was planning something evil. "You like her don't you? Isn't that sweet. Perhaps you could write her a song, that would get her attention." Her usual monotonous sounding voice was filled with excitement. "Maybe I could talk to her for you. What do you have to lose?"

IMG_0752.JPG
"Go back an correct the wrongs", those words spoke to Miles as he slept on his couch within the Sabertooth guild hall. Miles has been sleeping there for almost half of the day. On the table in front of the couch we two empty bottles of whiskey and a lot of dead cigarettes. Miles was within deep sleep having a very interesting dream. He was standing within a group of cloaked mages and his aura was flowing off of him. Though unlike its normal brilliant, bright red color his aura was blood red and Miles had somewhat of a sinister look on his face. The dream continues and Miles mercilessly killls the mages before him, and burning their bodies with his aura to a crisp. The dreams ends there and Miles begins to slowly wake up. He slowly opens his eyes to see his girlfriend, Katherine, sitting on his legs. Lucky for him she was nowhere near a heavy set female. So we just sit on people while they're sleeping now huh?? He asked with a chuckle. He sat up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. How was the mission?? He asked her while looking around the guild hall, he didn't see his brother so he figured he was out training.

IMG_1147.JPG
Noah Cross, once an adventurer and now a Lamia Scale mage, was out cold at the guild halls bar. His head was on the bar counter with his hand wrapped around a bottle of wine. All around him, on the counter and floor were empty wine and scotch bottles. Left over items from the event that took place the night before. Currently Noah was dreaming about walking through an enchanted forest and before him were silhouettes of a woman with long hair, and a figure which seemed like a male with short hair. The silhouettes seemed to call out to him but what came out their mouths was strange. "Wake up Noah" and then there was a thud. Noah opens his eyes to see the ceiling of the guild hall and his partner in crime, Valken Truss. Noah groans as he stands up, he had no knowledge of the cost there so it simply feel to the floor revealing his personal side. Ugh...How the hell did I end up on the floor? He asked scratching his head. He then yawns and stretches, leaning back first before bending over. At that moment Noah spots something he's use to seeing out in the open. He sighs and looks at Valken, then down at his coat, before looking at him again. I'm naked...I blame you for this. Noah grabs Valken's coat and ties it around his waist hiding his front but not much of his back side. This is your fault, like always Valken. You just had to challenge me in yet another drinking contest knowing dang well it always ends the same.....me being naked. I'm starting think you got a secret you wanna tell everyone. He chuckled and took a sig of his left over wine.
IMG_1263.JPG
Zooks Zooks Elffri3nd Elffri3nd TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Shiro Ai

Shiro hadn't been asleep, she wouldn't ever actually trust anyone enough to fall asleep in public, even at Lamia Scale, but she didn't twitch or react when she felt something warm drape over her shoulders, she waited to hear the dashing feet run away and nearly instantly snapped her eyes open and took off the jacket; pretending she didn't know who it belonged to she looked around confused and frowned. Sighing somewhat she lifted the coat off her shoulders, "This will get blood stains on it if I leave it on me." She muttered under her breath and stood to her feet quickly walking over to Noah with her head tilted slightly to the side, this was becoming a habit of the man's and people were going to start making up stories if this kept up. Sighing once more she placed the coat next to Noah and snatched his wine bottle, taking a gulp of the stuff; he always seemed to have the best wine. "Rumors are going to start up if you keep falling for Valken's tricks, Violet." A color associated with Noah's name; not because she didn't know it but because he was about the worst offender of downing all the liquor; alongside his buddy Valken, something she'd like to scold them both for but they outclassed her by miles. Not that she couldn't take the punishment, she just didn't like imagining how the backlash would affect foe and ally alike, so instead; to maybe deter more of the bad behavior she stole his wine and kept it, walking off without another word as she gave off that chilling vibe she was known for.

Grumbling she scanned the room, keeping Noah's wine well out of his reach before her gaze landed on Laura; seeming to threaten Phineas if the look on her face was any indication and that...sparked her desire to protect suddenly, she pushed past the introverted tendencies and walked up to the pair, head held high. "Maybe I could talk to her for you?" Shiro heard and there was another tiny spark, maybe jealousy of whoever this 'her' was. She acted cool though placing Phineas' coat on the table. "Don't do that, especially after a job, it'll stain your clothes and then I'd have to show you my special cleaner to get the blood out." Shiro buffed in annoyance, another toss of the long hair pushing it all to one side, though she spun on her heel and returned to her corner; keeping her eyes open this time...and glaring, by Benzaiten did she ever look happy? Probably not. She covered the wine in one of her barriers before opening a book and beginning to read, consistently glancing up over the book to make sure Noah wasn't making a play for the alcohol she'd confiscated.
The Elder The Elder TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Elffri3nd Elffri3nd

Zero.Suit.Samus.full.1921882.jpg

Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Rosaline heard Yamato call out that the food was almost ready and in response her tummy made a thunderous growl noise like a ravenous beast. He also mentioned something about her not wanting the beef to be cold. Honestly Rosaline was so hungry most of the time from the sheer amount that the girl trained, she really couldn't care less if it was hot or cold. Beside she'd down it in less then 5 seconds regardless, so what if it left a warm feeling within her mouth? Being the one not used to social norms, she was almost about to say this very thing (and possibly give Yamato a heart attack as she did), when low and behold food floated over towards her table like something out of a Wizarding School, and a grin from ear to ear planted itself on her face. She rubbed her hands for all of about a millisecond before she lifted a fork and knife and was already shoveling the food within her mouth at an alarming pace.

Luckily she was surrounded by people who knew her; new comers or otherwise complete strangers might have watched half horrified and half amazed (or disgusted) as Rosaline woofed down no less then 3 huge piled plates of bacon and eggs, toast and steak. Another 3 plates of pancakes, a bowl the size of a serving salad bowl filled to the brim of yogurt and fruit, and even a whole carton of Orange juice to slam down along with it. Some where towards the end of this huge feast, she glanced up with a drippy strip of pancake still flopped outside of her mouth with marple syrup dripping down onto the place below as Yamato asked if it was to her liking, to which Rosaline slurped it in a highly undignified fashion and wiped the back of her mouth with a hand before grinning wildly at him. "Always is Yamato! One day, I won't have you around to cook for me and I might just shrivel up and die!!" laughing a merry little tune and making her whole face relax down as she did. Without the stern expression Rosaline was actually a rather pretty girl, though trying to catch these moments of respite were few and far between.

Her laugh relaxed down as she patted her almost bulging tummy, a testament really to the sheer amount of food she'd consumed, before she leaned back in her chair and put her feet up onto the table among the huge pile of dirty dishes, doing a loud burp as she did and putting her hands back behind her head, her blue eyes closing down slowly. She felt a wave of exhaustion hit her and she was almost tempted to take a nap right there at the Guild Table until she heard a familiar voice and let one eye gently peel open to peer up to that person resting in the Rafters. Kazuo... She didn't say anything for a while, just peered to him in a curious fashion, but when she would blink slowly she could have sworn she almost saw him with two eyes and long hair.. but that would be crazy right? He'd had the eyepatch for as long as she could remember and his hair had always been that short. "About time you surfaced, Kazuo. Day is almost half gone..." She said in a serious tone even as she stared up to him with only one eye. "If you have no other plans, I had an idea for something to do this afternoon. That is, if you wanted to do something with me." She said in a still serious tone.

"In fact, if you have no plans right now, I might get changed and we could do it right now." The tiniest hint of a grin working into her face.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Hoshii.Miki.240.1379046.jpg

Kelica Zefara
Magnolia Streets

Kelica couldn't help but keep her eyes glued to the fox-creature and when he climbed up into her lap, the girl could have simply exploded in joy as she curled her soft and oddly delicate fingers around him and tucked him in nice and close to her chest, not unlike how someone scoops up a child or a baby, and held them protectively right in against her frame as her face snuggled and smooshed into the proud creatures fur. She adored creatures, even more then people! "Eishi! What an adorable name!!" She half squealed and was fully intent to simply continue holding him against her until he decided to jump off and run off back towards his Master. She was only half upset over this fact, but tried not to let it show. Well... okay so Kelica held her heart on her shoulder, and a very definitive pout crossed in across her lips.

That was when the girl said she wasn't Ryu after all and a quick flurry of emotions crossed her face. Firstly, she was kinda upset this was not, indeed her teacher Ryu, secondly she was kinda excited to meet a brand new face, she also felt a little silly for mistaking her as such and lastly.. well her familiar was just about the most adorable thing she had ever seen in her life! So, with those emotions battling for precedence on her face, the girl clutching at her hands before her chest as she rocked up onto her tip toes, struggling to hold still in the excitement of this development. Eventually she snapped out her fingers and clasped at the girl's before shaking it somewhat probably too enthusiastically all with that big bright smile on her face.

"My name is Kelica Zefara, hello Tokihana! I hope we can become really good friends! I love making friends!"
She said with a clear rush in her voice. That was when a boy half hanging out of a car drew her attention, mentioning something about a black cat. She, unlike everyone else, didn't even see the cat peeking out of the bag but smiled all the same. "Well I'm sure I can help you find him regardless!" her eyes squeezing up happily. That was when Kelica twisted as she HEARD Sora's voice looongg before she actually SAW Sora, she didn't think to look upwards after all. "D...Did anyone hear that? I mean... I know I talk to plants and animals and stuff, but NOW I CAN HEAR SORA'S GHOST!" she said with a half tremble, half diving behind the mountain that was Chris, well up till the point that Chris then spoke RIGHT BACK AT HER. This caused Kelica to look just as scared at him now. "C....Chris? I THINK SORA IS DEAD AND NOW SHE'S SPEAKING TO ALL OFF USSSS!" Think pretty much made old, hyperactive Kelica throw her hands up in the air and she was already off screaming down the street back the way she came and off back towards the Guild Hall.

" HIIIIIIIIIIBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! SORA's IS A GHOSSTTT WAAAAAAA!"

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Isune Isune Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

a8c65d2c37396f3d953fef73cd2c21e7.jpg

Valken Truss
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Valken noticed Laura enter the building almost before she had stepped through the doors. It had to do with his Shadow Magic, and like a fly crawling along a spiders web, Valken could tell almost instantly any person who walked in and out of the Guild Hall just by the ripples within the shadows that they passed. And there were very few places that didn't have Shadows in one form or another even in the middle of the day. Regardless he didn't even turn to her or acknowledge her, not for any pity reason but simply because the motion caused his brain to simply explode from the pounding aftermath of the sheer insane amount of alcohol he had consumed the night before. Could anyone heal migraines? That would be a magic he could see spending THOUSANDS of jewels on. Just imagine... walk up, totally sober and fine... what a dream...

"You know what's interesting Phin? In the Shadow Realm, there is no sound. Not even a pop, a crinkle or wisp. There is no light and no heat. It's like a void..." A smooth grin working over his face for a moment before he turned her head over towards him with that same cheeky grin and resting his head into the palm of his hand gently. "I wonder how long you could last in a world with not a single sound mmm? Not even the sound of your own breath. There is no oxygen there you know... Don't worry, it's a rhetorical question. At most I give you 5 minutes before your lungs collapse in on themselves and you drown." The tiniest hint of a sadistic gleam in his eyes before he turned away once again.

Valken turned his gaze to look back to Noah as he finally roused himself, the grin only working further along his face as he swiveled more to face the man and crossed his legs, resting his elbow against his knee and his hand still cupping his cheek as he watched him. "You blame me for getting Little Noah out, yet again, But low and behold, I'm the one still clothed! I'm starting to think your allergic to clothing. You know you wouldn't end up naked so much, if you know you, actually beat me. Maybe, perhaps, when you finally beat me YOU can be the one to take MY clothes off.. Not that I think anyone would complain all to much. I'm sure Laura would love to get a good close look at my ripped form!" At this Valken half jumped up from his chair with that same grin and even did a terrible flex and pump as he did, turning to face the stern woman and even blowing her a way over the top kiss as he did.

Well it was all fun and games up till the moment Valken's sharp eyes ran over Shiro and noticed the cuts and blood all over her frame and almost instantly he straightened as his eyes hardened. Not in a frightened sense, but a much more concerned sense. He turned back towards the bar and grasped a clean rag, before he doused it in pure liquor, walking over to her as he did with a much different expression on his face. It was much more serious and concerned, not unlike how a father might look. "You shouldn't go out on Solo mission and sustain this much damage. Yes, I know how your power works, but I also know you would be much more powerful with someone else." The S-Class sat down beside her offering the rag to her as he did. He didn't want to be rude after all and start to take care out of her wounds without the request as he was well aware of how introverted she could be at times.

"I know, you know, and all but... I can always go find Millie to heal those for you. But leaving them open and bleeding won't help.... I wouldn't be much of a Caretaker of Lamia Scale when Maya is busy if I didn't make sure you were okay." His words rather soft, so that only she would be able to hear.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Maki Maki LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Tokihana Ellion

She spared a quick look at Eishi as he returned to her. The blonde wore her thoughts on her sleeve and it was obvious she was attached to Eishi. Love at first sight it seemed. Unfortunately for her, Eishi wasn't a two-timer. She returned the blonde's smile and went along with her enthusiastic handshake. "Nice to meet you too. I'm sure we'll be fast friends!" Her tone was filled with excitement as well. She was clearly no match for the blonde in terms of raw enthusiasm but she wasn't about to be outdone without a fight. Amidst all the activity yet another new face presented itself. She thought the blonde would reign supreme when it came to entrances but that notion was quickly dispelled. Her eyes went towards the source of the voice to find a a blue-haired girl floating in the sky above them. Tokihana stared up at the girl as she addressed the others around her. It wasn't until the girl addressed her directly that she regained some of her composure. "Fairy Tail? You're a member of Fairy Tail!?" Her surprise was washed away with another bright smile as her eyes lit up at the revelation. "I've been looking for your guild all day! Chris here was leading me there before things got lively." The fact that the floating girl was a member of Fairy Tail explained perfectly well why she was floating in the air. At least to her it did.

One thing stuck out, though. The way the girl spoke caused her expression to take a more serious turn as she thought on it. Excuse them. Our reputation. She turned her inquisitive eyes on the others that lingered around. A quick survey found the results that she wanted. She could see the Fairy Tail mark on Chris' leg as well as Kelica's ankle. Considering Sora directly addressed the guy in the carriage it was a safe bet he was also a member. "Wait... You're ALL members of Fairy Tail!?" Her eyes again looked over the various faces assembled as her surprise slowly waned. "I guess that does explain a lot...." She was so caught up in the new information that it was only then that she noticed Kelica carrying on. Ghost? What Ghost? She didn't have any time to ask because the blonde girl tore off down the street blaring her lungs out. Extravagant entrance, extravagant exit. Eishi scampered up along her body to rest on her shoulder as it, too, watched the blonde run off. It let out a small mewling sound causing her to look over. "You would. She is your type after all." The fox-like creature turned it's focus from the now-distant blonde to focus on his Master's face. She returned his look with a smile before looking back down the street. "Yeah, I do too."

Sora brought her back into the discussion by asking about their plans. "I can't speak for Kelica or Carriage-guy, but me and Chris were headed to the Guild Hall. Although since I'm surrounded by members of Fairy Tail I suppose I could just ask here." She took a small breath to calm herself down as she turned to face both Chris and Sora. Her expression was one filled with determination with an obvious hint of nervousness. "I want to join Fairy Tail. Please tell me who I should talk to!"

Isune Isune Zooks Zooks Kyuubey Kyuubey (Interacted with) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Mentioned)​

katherine.png

The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Katherine paused her drinking and she heard her boyfriend who then planted a kiss on her cheek and ask her about her mission. Pulling the straw from her lips, she spoke "...I like sitting on your legs when you sleep. It wakes you up..." she admitted, looking at him and then continuing with talking about the mission "...The mission was quite easy... But I think I passed out afterwards..." her voice had been soft just as always. Latching back onto the straw, she drank a little more of her Mai Tai before pulling away and placing it on the small table with his mess of cigarette butts and two empty bottles of Whiskey "...I'm surprised you're not drunk yet...Those are decently sized bottles..." she then looked back at Miles, leaning close and fixing his necklace as well as his shirt and making him look less like a mess. Not that she minded, he looked sexy either way to her. "...What do you plan to do today, Miles...?" she asked.

Kathy was pretty free for the rest of the day. Plus she had money to go out with Miles today, if he so pleased. Katherine got off of his legs and moved closer to him so she wasnt sitting on the bottom half of his legs and she sat down on his lap, leaning against him and buring her face into his neck. It seemed like she was still sleepy, but she was just relaxed and wanted to spend the rest of the day like this. Unless he wanted to move. Her hand instantly went to his necklace as she just messed around with one of the strings just as she always did.​

Kazuo Takara
db3a825931113dacdd8c748d84fb18ec-d97lxt7.jpg

Zooks Zooks

Despite her... Non-Lady actions. It was something different. Made her unique. Especially with the amount of food she acttually managed to fit inside that small stomach of hers. Not even Kazuo could do something like that. Hearing her voice, he snapped from his thoughts and glanced down at Rosaline and let out a chuckle "I cant help that I had a horrible dream this morning and couldnt wake up till now." it was a dream he would never want to remember. Hearing the cries out for help, cries of pain, blood spilling all over? That was something he hated to hear, hated to see. "Otherwise, I would have been here earlier." He'd always be here during the morning, go out for a mission and come back. Kazuo noticed she was only using one eye to look at him...Was she mocking him? No, she wasnt that rude. She was punch happy, but not rude to mock someone with an eyepatch. Besides, she didnt know what he had under the patch.

Now, Rosa asking him to do something with her actually surprised him as he raised his eyebrow "I dont have any plans today. I'm surprisingly free." the fact that a grin slowly made its way onto her lips after she said that she could change now and they can do whatever it was, right now. "Well that's up to you, Rosaline. You did just eat, so its best we wait. You wouldnt want to get sick." he was, however, quite curious as to what she wanted to do with him. It couldnt be a sparr... She just came back from training he was sure... Clearly what she was planning was something that she enjoyed. It said it all by the grin on her face. Or well, the small one that just wouldnt leave her face now. "Unless you're willing to do what you want to do, right now. Just know of the concequence afterwards." it was nice to know that she actually wanted to do something with him, and it made a funny feeling run up his spine, but in a good way.

(Sorry for the short D: )

Ferra Saedor(?) - Margaret Town- Nik's Apartment

Ferra was incredibly confused. One moment she was fighting the very last Grimoire Heart mage in Margaret Town and helping the citizens and the next she grew drowsy, before long the blonde haired girl had passed out entirely. The last thing she remembered was some old dudes' voice saying to fix...something. She wasn't sure anymore. She didn't know. What she did know is a few minutes later she woke up in a grassy hill about to get stepped on by a cow. She squeaked and rolled slightly away, incredibly lucky to of not gotten trampled. The next thing she noticed was that she was in ill fitting clothes...and younger. She blinked, now even more confused. Now, she didn't remember EVERYTHING, though she did remember that she was older an had married Nikolas. Anything past that time, including memories of her kids, were gone.

She knew one thing for certain though, this was not the home they lived in. Not by a long shot. Unless somehow it'd gotten destroyed or Valken played a prank on them and did away with it. Either one, honestly. She sighed heavily as she got up, frowning as she noticed she also no longer had her wedding ring. There was no real telling where that went to especially with her waking up in the middle of a freaking field. She stood up and held her clothes to her body, deciding the best bet was to make her way back to town and ask Nikolas himself what happened. As of now, she honestly had no clue. A good fifteen minute walk and nearly getting trampled on by another cow later and she was on the edge of town walking towards their home, eyes scanning the distinct lack of destruction. She was happy for this but something was entirely wrong for the town to be entirely fine.

Just what had happened..? The girl sighed and shook her head before finally reaching the house and finding it to be entirely vacant. Okay now someone was just fucking with her, and if she had to blame anyone it would be Valken. She'd get back at him for this...though then she remembered that that wasn't possible. She whimpered in confusion, memories extremely scrambled as of current. She'd stop by the hall later, next stop was Nikolas and Phineas' apartment, if her theory was correct she'd somehow gotten tossed into an alternate timeline like some kind of weird manga. She immediately started banging on the door when she reached it, "NIK! PHIN! EITHER OF YOU HOME IT'S IMPORTANT!" She called out as loud as she could. If they couldn't help her, she'd go to the hall. That was all there was to it really.

Alicia Nefaras - Crocus - Shared Apartment

Alicia whined gently as she woke up, the small girl rubbing her eyes in confusion. She yawned slightly and looked around her surroundings, a street near hers' and Mizuki's shared apartment. She seemed fine and all, a bit confused and possibly shaken up at waking up in the middle of the street...but fine beyond that. She stood up and stretched follow by another yawn, her eyes curiously scanning Crocus. Hadn't the Castle been destroyed...and...other things? Everything seemed entirely fine though. Beyond the Castle getting destroyed that was all she remembered of her morning, the girls' brow furrowing in confusion. That certainly didn't explain how she got here, however.

Sighing gently the blue haired female made her way down the street and to the apartment building, walking in and going straight to their apartment intending on finding Mizuki there still. "Mizuki are you home?" She called out, hoping she was. Otherwise she'd have a lot of unanswered questions, though she could also go to Sabertooth she supposed.
Maki Maki

Sera Waters - Fairy Tail Hall - Magnolia
Sera groaned as she woke up, head spinning and throbbing a little as she leaned up from the floor of the bar in Fairy Tail. She looked around and rubbed her head, figuring she had just passed out drunk again or something. It would make sense, her favorite booze barrel and gift from a friend being on the table beside her. She shrugged and stretched a bit as she got up, feathery wings stretching out behind her. "Damn what happened last night.." She muttered, looking around the guild hall. She had expected everything to be frantic, what with Hibiki storming off to help his wife and what not. "ANYONE AROUND?" She called out, headache oddly disappearing quickly for it to be hang over related. Shrugging once more the vampire moved a lock of white hair from her face as she sat back down.

She wasn't drunk enough to cope with the current change, preferring best not to think about it. She wasn't sure what had happened exactly, though she knew it was something incredibly odd she couldn't put her finger on it. She sighed a little and just poured herself another glass, why not? Nothing else better to do until someone showed up.​
@FT Peeps

• Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Elffri3nd Elffri3nd
    Phineas only blushed further when Laura mentioned talking to Shiro for him. Would she really do that for him? He tried to imagine the ideal date with her, his eyes misting over. Visiting the local concert hall and performing for her. Lunch at an artsy coffee joint, jazz playing in the background. The middle of a battle, even. He had a feeling that Laura helping him out would give him the chance to enjoy those moments with her. The half-Neko stared awkwardly at Shiro, feeling yet more embarrassed when she returned his jacket to Noah, telling him that she'd only get bloodstains on it. Welp. Looks like his jacket was now property of Noah. Phineas would get it back, had he not been afraid of one of those two smashing his face in.

His face grew sour when he heard Valken's words. Was that....a threat? The pianist glared at him, clearly annoyed and not amused by what he had just said--a practical challenge for him to keep playing piano--then responded with his rather stone-faced angry expression, slapping at Valken's hand.
    "Valken Truss, your words are worse than a kazoo," he responded tersely. "Pointless, immature, and off-key. Er...sorry, Laura," he added, returning to his conversation with her. He glanced at Shiro, who was now reading. "I would greatly appreciate if you talked to her, actually....doubt she would like me the same way, though...." His voice lowered and he ducked down, now a bit more out of earshot.

"It's just that.....Shiro's so....so perfect, and I'm just.....Phineas. I doubt I could even approach her without saying something stupid....."

Last edited:
Lunaria Safira - Blue Pegasus Hall- Balsam Village
Lunaria, currently a puddle of slime with clothes on top, had no idea where she was or what happened. One second she was sitting in the guild hall of Fairy Tail, and the next..poof. Of course, it was a magical based poof, so she was reduced to her base form once on the other side of...where-ever the hell she was. That space just so happened to seem to be Balsam. Funny...she was never near Balsam. At all, actually. Where in Balsam? Right in front of Blue Pegasus' guild hall, of course.

The girl let out some form of warbling sound as she started quivering, trying to bring herself to reform. In the end she was unable, simply taking hold of her clothes and slipping underneath the door. To anyone else they'd just see a blue ooze snake it's way through, a formless blue ooze carrying a dress and set of women's underwear. A decent assumption would be the slime substance had eaten someone and was coming to exact more murder on the denizens of the hall, a very good assumption seeing as she was making her way towards Rosaline.

She had intended on asking for help, though had no idea she had the tendency to overreact...violently.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi

• Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum @TheSecret Sorcerer
    Phineas only blushed further when Laura mentioned talking to Shiro for him. Would she really do that for him? He tried to imagine the ideal date with her, his eyes misting over. Visiting the local concert hall and performing for her. Lunch at an artsy coffee joint, jazz playing in the background. The middle of a battle, even. He had a feeling that Laura helping him out would give him the chance to enjoy those moments with her. The half-Neko stared awkwardly at Shiro, feeling yet more embarrassed when she returned his jacket to Noah, telling him that she'd only get bloodstains on it. Welp. Looks like his jacket was now property of Noah. Phineas would get it back, had he not been afraid of one of those two smashing his face in.

His face grew sour when he heard Valken's words. Was that....a threat? The pianist glared at him, clearly annoyed and not amused by what he had just said--a practical challenge for him to keep playing piano--then responded with his rather stone-faced angry expression, slapping at Valken's hand.
    "Valken Truss, your words are worse than a kazoo," he responded tersely. "Pointless, immature, and off-key. Er...sorry, Laura," he added, returning to his conversation with her. He glanced at Shiro, who was now reading. "I would greatly appreciate if you talked to her, actually....doubt she would like me the same way, though...." His voice lowered and he ducked down, now a bit more out of earshot.

"It's just that.....Shiro's so....so perfect, and I'm just.....Phineas. I doubt I could even approach her without saying something stupid....."

Ferra Saedor - Nikolas' Apartment - Margaret Town

Ferra blinked as Nikolas walked out, seemingly having been crying beforehand. Something was up for sure, this was Nikolas. He rarely if ever broke down crying like this. She returned the hug and smiled nonetheless, happy that he seemed to remember the fact that they were TECHNICALLY married. She giggled a little as his hasty tone, looking confused at the question about Phineas. "I woke up in a field, no I haven't seen him yet." She replied. "Why..?" She asked, a bit very confused.

She shrugged slightly then sighed gently, "At-least you remember the fact we were married...I was worried you didn't, or for some reason you didn't even remember we were together, or my theory of an alternate universe was true and you had another girlfriend or something." She told him, smiling brightly. "Is..everything okay?" She questioned, looking at him suspiciously. "Don't think I didn't notice the tears." She pointed out.​

Laura Jones
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Ishizuclose.jpg

Valken was getting on Laura's nerves. "Valken could you for once in your life shut your mouth and be quiet. You are making more noise then Phineas was." If she had anything to give Noah she would but she couldn't. "Noah can you go make your self decent you are ruining my view." When Shiro got jealous and angry at Phineas Laura felt a little guilty but she knew that she would have some fun getting the two love birds together. She couldn't have felt warmer inside when Phineas gave her permission to go talk to the woman on his behalf. She couldn't remember the last time she had gotten anyone together, and that would because no one had ever wanted her help. "Don't worry Phineas you will not regret this." She stood up and walked over to where the white haired woman was sitting before taking a seat her self.

She waited for a few moments before she said anything. The woman was reading, Laura couldn't see what but she could care less. All she cared about was getting her with Phineas. "You know he likes you don't you? I had to ask for permission if I could talk to you on his behalf. I think you should give him a chance. He may have no back bone but he will treat you well." She may have sounded harsh talking about Phineas but she meant everything she in the best of ways. "I could help you talk to him if you wanted. What do you say?"
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back