Fairy Tail IC

Arietta Forsyth - Demon Realm

3538bro.gif

Aria had excused herself from the gathering in the guildhall to collapse against one of the walls of the hallways. Her usual elegant and rather seductive way of moving now far from it, she seemed pained and exhausted. Whatever it was seemed to be tearing at her very soul like claws meant to shred and she knew then that Abaddon was in trouble. What was happening to him? Every inch of her body was screaming in a fire that dared to burn her very flesh off, and though it wasn't actually doing damage, the pain they shared through their bond was very real. The kitsune was strong though and her entire frame flipped over, palms now pressed against the wall that had previously acted as a support beam. All she knew was that she had to get to him, had to stand by him. " Let me in, I must get to him! " Her voice ricocheted throughout the entire building, the air itself changing from the magic poured into her words. Both fists banged repetitively, face strained as she demanded access to the deepest part of the shadow realm. After a short while nothing happened and she hung her head low, hair cascading like a waterfall around her frame, panting as each breath became straining to take.

" Please... he's my dearest friend... "

It came out a whisper but a violent shaking seemed to answer her plea followed by the solid foundation beneath her fingertips warping into pure darkness. The change was so sudden that Aria had no time to react, falling through and down the 'rabbit hole' that was a portal to the darkest of pits. Little did she know time was being reversed back in the world, a switch she would never be affected by due to being where she was now; The Shadow realm. Usually hidden, her appearance was forced to be known by the will of the keeper of this place and so her seven tails materialized into reality to sway about beautifully. They were long and soft, seeming to act of their own comforting accord to wrap around Aria's lithe body as she finally slammed into the ground. The first thing she realized was that there was no thump accompanying the fall, no sound, no feeling. It was eerie to say the least. Those prismatic yellow eyes shone through in the dark, pupils contracting to appear fox-like as she came to a stand. She knew very well that here her power was on a very small scale compared to the forces that she could be up against. There were whispers all around her, passing on the knowledge of her arrival. Eyes peered out, red like blood, to watch every step that she dare take. But Aria stood tall, chin held high, eyes sternly narrowed. I will not be swayed by the creatures of the dark. Let them whisper, let them try to play tricks on my mind.

The realm itself seemed to ripple then, causing Aria's hues to flicker down a pathway that seemed to light up as if being caressed by the kiss of lightning. She started trekking down the path, determined to find Abaddon, and knowing by the familiar tug within her mind that she didn't have much farther to go. The small trail finally broke off into a huge cavern, massive even, so wide that she didn't even know if her eyes could take in the scale of it in entirety. Movement broke her away from the trance of awe that had gripped her, gaze pulled towards combat taking place far from her, but the flickering was enough to act as a signal. " Abby... " His name was hushed under her breath. Aria knelt upon a knee, peering down at her hands as she rose them before her, fingers spreading to examine them. They changed in form, nails growing beast-like, and the slender beautiful hands she once stared at were now those of a monster. Her feet went through the same transition and she dropped down onto all fours, teeth gritting as they too became barbarbic. Each tail spanned out proudly, coiling about in a way that resembled live snakes, until she took off at a speed untraceable by the human eye. The distance was quickly closed, tails fluttering behind her, hands clutching at the cold rocks beneath them and using the momentary grip to propel herself further.

tumblr_mgi1pzBGYi1qbdvwko1_500.gif

As the kitsune approached the ongoing battle she noticed two things. One, Abaddon was extremely wounded and though it showed visually upon his demonic form, his movements did not give away any pain that he may be enduring. And secondly, whomever he was fighting was a grotesque being, one that seemed to ooze black and breathe ice itself. It almost looked like a dragon of sorts, but those were gone weren't they? Aria had not seen one alive in quite some time. This being was different though in its own way, unique, something that would be seen from Zeref's book of creations itself. What was it doing here? What did it want with Abaddon, the King of the Shadow realm? The creature had reared up, letting out a blood curdling scream... A scream that sent shivers down her entire body, pooled dread into her very mind, and for the first time in centuries... Aria felt true fear taking hold of her heart. She clutched at her head, estranged fingers trying to block out the sound from entering her ears, eyelids squeezed tightly shut. What is this? ... Why can't I move...? Her entire strained to move, to do anything, but she felt helpless. Was it the fear rendering her useless? The next thing was probably the most reckless thing the woman could have done, clouded by emotion and the desire to protect the only person whom hadn't left her side through the years. There the dragon-like creature was, a vile serpent that began to intake too much air, its chest blowing up in size as it prepared an attack. An attack that Aria knew her dearest friend wouldn't be able to dodge for he seemed just as rooted in place as she was.

The memory came to her like a sign, a testament to what she needed to do. Over a thousand years ago, a white haired kitsune woman was more like a child in her times, lacking knowledge, having been stripped of her Hoshi no Tama and the power that came with it. Her ties to the gods of her people gone. Aria was naked; alone. Betrayed by another, succumbed to nothing, literally nothing. Physically she was whole, mentally.... Aria was shattered. " I've nothing left... " Fearless she stood atop the mountainside, eyes glued to the drop that seemed endless before her. " Forgive me, I've failed our people and failed myself. This is the only way. " The words fell heavily from her lips, the tears now streaming from the side of her closed eyes falling just as thickly. One step, two steps... and then there was nothing. Free-falling to her death, a smile somehow drifting across her face as she waited to meet the way out of the shame and pain that lingered over her. Any moment now, death will embrace me and I will no longer suffer. Warm arms enveloped her and Aria's smile grew. Oh who knew that it would feel so pleasant? A soft chuckle bounced from ear to ear causing her eyelids to shoot open, the first thing coming into focus was a man's face.

" What is this? " She muttered, eyes flashing about to soak in her surroundings. They were floating? " You're not welcome in my kingdom yet, we have much to do here. Plus you're too beautiful of a creature to become another victim. " Abaddon smirked and whilst it seemed sinister it was rather endearing. At first the kitsune was enraged, hands hitting the man in the chest over and over, trying to twist out of his grip. " WHO ARE YOU TO DENY ME DEATH? " She screamed, sadness dripping in with the despair until she finally went limp in his arms knowing his refusal to release her was adamant. " Arietta, you will never be alone again, I promise this to you. I'll save you from yourself always. " The smirk had disappeared from his face to be replaced with sincerity, the only time the demon would ever show an ounce of remorse for a soul.

" AND I'LL PROTECT YOU ALWAYS! " She screamed, body flashing forward as tears left a glistening trail behind her, a light emitting from her chest and covering her entire body. Her arms flew out, acting to shield him as the blast erupted from the creatures mouth. Those eyes remained steeled and fixated forward, unwavering in her desire to see him unharmed. The blast itself rippled everything, the ground shook and was torn apart where it was touched, tails and hair whip-lashing about and the ability to breathe being stolen. It was the purest of black magic and it hit her very soul, tainting it and planting a seed of darkness that quickly took root. Once pristine snow touched hair was now a liquid black flying about, tainted like the rest of her. The light began to burn brighter and before it consumed her, she turned to look over her shoulder, a smile being the last thing he saw as she faded out of view. The light and destruction from the blast took a few minutes to settle and an eerie silence remained stagnant in the air but as it begun to clear Abaddon was able to see his master crumpled upon the floor.

He changed out of his demon form, relinquishing most of his power to be sealed once again as he shot forward and pulled the body of his favourite person to him protectively. He couldn't cry, no, but he held her so close that his face buried itself into the scattered mess of hair across her chest. " It's my job to protect you, not the other way around... " His face contorted into confusion and agony. Another roar from the beast before them made his head snap up, eyes locking onto it. The arms around Aria tightened and a 'tch' noise left his lips. The cavern began to collapse, walling them off from his opponent completely. Its shrieks could be heard as rubble began to bury it. Abaddon stood, Aria's arms dangling lifelessly as he carried them both out of harms way and into a part of the underworld that only he had access to... or so he would soon find out wasn't exclusive to him.

His energy and strength was quickly draining and once they were safe, he fluidly fell to his knees whilst keeping his hold on her. The demon had nothing left and his hands shook, eyes refusing to leave her oddly serene face despite all the damage done to it. A portal appeared before them and a being much like Aria stepped through. Their eyes locked immediately and Abaddon felt a pang of distasteful hatred burning like acid in his mouth. They were enemies, it was apparent in the very air. The demon's eyes only ripped away from Kotarou's as he pried Aria out of his arms, gaze falling to stare at his now empty arms and trembling hands. " I.... I didn't.... " Abaddon speechless for the first time, his usual calm and nonchalant persona nonexistent. " Someone challenged me for my title and I was losing... badly... that last attack would have killed me. S-She got in the way... she shielded me. I couldn't move, I was stupid and careless. This wasn't supposed to happen. " He went on and on, head shaking in refusal to believe what was happening before him, denying the events that flashed within his mind.

tumblr_mznxut58kC1rd333do1_r1_500.jpg

That smile... her smile in that last moment. It haunted him. " Please... " Abby scooted forward, hands outstretched in a manner of surrender. " Please save my master. " Tears welled up in his eyes, cheeks lifting upwards to add to the pained expression on his face from trying not to let them spill. But it was too much to bear, the shame and grief worn on his face like an obvious mask coated in tears. He meant that much to her though, they were more than just a contracted spirit and master. They had been through so much together and he found comfort in her existence. It was an existence that wasn't allowed to be snuffed out and he would be damned if it was because he had failed in protecting her like he was supposed to. Even if this being whom stood before him could eradicate him in an instant, he wouldn't have fought it. He certainly felt like he deserved it after the state Aria ended up in. The darkness that lay like a plagued virus that continued to spread within her was enough to make him hate himself. Even if she harnessed dark magic, Aria was a being of light too, something pure and good in the world and didn't deserve to be tainted so.

Those slender fingers twitched as the voices started as whispers and eventually sounded closer and closer. A small tilt of the head allowed her face to subconsciously fall against the hand that was brushing her now matte black hair to the side. The warmth emitting from it caused a soft sigh of contentment to tumble past her lips despite the train wreck of a condition her body laid in. " Ryu? " The name carelessly was spoken, the ramblings of a dreaming woman as she nestled further against Kotarou in her un-awakened state, completely unaware of his presence.

bad73676d1e228fda589a96dd57763bf_480.jpg

" Av-o'sto (wake up), Arietta. "

The words drifted into the dreaming world that her mind had created to gently pull her back to reality. It wasn't a reality she was ready to face though and that much was evident from the quick change of tranquility to distress her expression held. A series of pained moans bubbled forth, every small movement causing her to wince and want to curl up. It was horrid. Never had she experienced such a fatal blow to her entire body and even to her very soul. Her eyelids remained squeezed shut as she tried to deal with waking up to the full blown torment of every ache. Eventually it started to diminish, enough for her eyes to flicker open, yellow hues struggling to see and focus on anything. At first there was just a curtain of white, slowly followed by canary lights shining through that were meant to be his eyes. Eyes so much like mine... Aria inhaled sharply, holding her breath as the face above her began to become clear. That breath was exhaled almost too quickly and a cough racked her entire body, causing her to whimper in pain. " Am I in heaven?.. " She inquired, staring up with wide shaking hues at the spitting celestial version of the older brother she remembered as a child.

He suddenly began to blur out as her eyes began to fill up with tears, tears she were unaware of forming but they quickly began to coat her cheeks. Still though, she maintained a pained and weak smile. " Even death aims to play the final trick on me... showing me my long lost brother. Oh how I wish you were real, my dearest Kotarou. " Aria did her best to speak, lips trembling as she mustered what strength she could to raise a hand to touch his beautifully angelic face just for a moment. Those eyes slipped once more to a close, life force slowly slipping away as her head reclined to the side, the light of her soul becoming a faint glow.
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (And to all the rest of the Fairy Tail members)

Last edited:
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Phineas looked up, seeing the shadow of someone behind him; who was it, he wondered? That person seemed so familiar, despite her being a complete and total stranger to him, and he moved his hands aside, letting her play a much more cheerful song. For some reason, it felt unsuitable to him; something told him that somewhere something bad had happened to him. However, soon enough, the music overwhelmed him; he heard Shiro's voice break through the instrumental part. the man turned to look at her, surprised. Either Shiro knew transformation magic or someone had eaten her and stolen her voice. The first option seemed more plausible, in his opinion, so he just went with it. He felt her foot tapping at his leg at certain times. He didn't get the message until the chorus, which he sang along to, occasionally glancing at Shiro. He even joined in playing the piano, swaying to the beat.

This song somehow explained what was going on in his head; how he felt the world was slowly turning grey for a long time before he met her, how he wanted to break away from all of the tension and just enjoy the music, and how everyday he just felt an increasing need to be with Shiro. And now here he was, singing alongside her in front of a crowd. At one point, his ears caught the sound of two people saying they were a cute couple. Phineas blushed, feeling a bit more confident by the time he reached his chorus. Shiro was right there, and when he looked, he thought he saw her smiling. Once the song ended, Phineas couldn't believe that he had just sung that. He paused, staring at Shiro momentarily. She was.....really pretty like this. With fire-colored eyes and tanned skin, tattoos shaped like music notes dotting her body....there was just something really sexy about it.

".....Shiro?" he blurted out, feeling his face grow warmer and warmer as he realized that it really was her. It was like the Shiro he knew plus even more beauty than before. Forest green pierced the fire, and he felt his heart go ablaze. It was only natural, seeing as that was the pine's natural reaction to fire. His hand sat on top of the piano, and he began playing a much quieter song, feeling bashful. No way....

Valken Truss
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

The Shadow Mage kept a close eye on Shiro. It couldn't be said Valken didn't care about his Guild mates but he had a funny way of showing it sometimes. Especially seeing her has cut up as she was... Valken remembered a time he waltzed into the Guild looking that cut up and Maya almost had a fit when she spotted him. Mind you, that had nothing to do with his powers, that was more to do with the fact younger Valken often times signed up for missions far above him by accident as he couldn't read or write. That seemed like an age ago....

That was when Laura came walking up mentioning something about Phin liking Shiro? He had to give her the most absurd and confused look. It wasn't that he wasn't aware, Valken noticed everything happening in the Guild but really, was this the time when Shiro was clearly injured? He looked back to Shiro as she stood and was clearly uncomfortable, making a concerned sort of face as he took the rag back from her. "No problem Shiro if you are sure you are fine...." That was when Laura grasped at Valken's arm half lifting him off the seat as she did, now Valken really didn't expect this at all and for once he looked thoroughly stunned. She clearly didn't want to fight or slap him, so what's the deal? A half panicked look crossing his face then as she started to drag him across the Hall.

"Hey woah now, let's not get crazy I mean-" Did she wanna yell at him for the remark about his body and the wink before? The hair's were standing up on the back of his neck and he didn't much like it. Though his eyes narrowed at the boyfriend comment. "Hey now, Noah ain't my boyfriend... Not my fault he's the only guy who take his liquor around here and likes to fight..." Almost seeming to pout over that fact.

Then low and behold the doors to the Guild Hall opened exposing none other then Maya Morne, the Guildmaster of Lamia Scale. Valken peered curiously in her direction as he usually did. He still got the tingling down the spine most people did around her but he also felt weird around her to. And seeing her, something was clicking in a weird way he couldn't quite understand. He felt closer to her then he ever remembered previously, like there was something desperately important he needed to know or remember about her and that thought alone made his face grow more serious as he dwelled in his thoughts.

While this was going on he noticed her smack Laura's hand away blinking once again surprised before turning more to face her. "Master Morne I-" he sort of started like he had something to say, he just wasn't sure what it was he wanted to say... But with that same elegant post as she entered, she walked away again leaving Valken with that annoying feeling in his heart and in his brain that he couldn't seem to shake. Valken waved his hand towards Noah as he turned more in her direction. "You go to the park with Laura, Noah, I got stuff to talk to Maya about.."

That was when a funny looking fellow with a half stutter wandered up to talk to Maya's retreating frame and Valken gave him a warm smile. "If you are looking for Maya, that beautiful albeit crazy woman who just wandered away was her. Why don't I take to you to her?" With that he put his hand onto his back and gently lead him up the stairs to her office.

As he opened the door and followed Maya inside, he kept the door open for Bismarck. "Master? This gentlemen wishes to speak with you. The Neko boys Father. He has some news apparently."

It was at some point while he was waiting for Maya and Bismarck's conversation and was stepping out to close the door and allow them privacy, did Valken stop as his whole face paled, and the grip against the door's handle tightened to white knuckles. His breathing started to falter a fracture and he stared without looking down to the floor. The very darkness at his feet seemed to thicken like a cloud was hanging over his form.

Something was seriously wrong in the Shadow Realm where Valken delved almost all of his powers from. And with every passing second he felt the tear within that Realm grow worse.

The Elder The Elder Elffri3nd Elffri3nd LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Kyuubey Kyuubey

Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall to Baslam Village Streets

Rosaline might have been impressed with Yamato's dancing around the hall, catching all the plates as gravity took over and they fell from their trajectory. Key word being, might have, if she had noticed in the first place. Nope Rosaline had her eyes on one and only one man; that Solar Dragon Slayer Dante. And not even in a good way, she literally couldn't stand him and if she got her hands on him she was fully intending to kill him. Light Guild or not. "I'll do more then just catch you, Dante!" She screamed and when he turned into a light fixture and blinked out of the Guild Hall, Rosaline's whole body glowed a bright blue yellow and she to lightning and zapped right there out of the Guild Hall to chase him. Once outside, she spotted him before his form completely tore off at an incredible speed. And while Rosaline's lightning was more damage based then speed based, she too glazed off at an incredible pace to follow the trail of the Light Mage.

Rosaline must have passed the entire village in pursuit of Dante at least 5 times. Just two bright lights around the very confused villages who simply watched two light blurs shimmer past. It was after the 5th time, that Rosaline finally caught up to Dante and with a victory shout she lunged and tackled the man face first into the ground. A hearty laughter escaped the girl as she straddled the man, with his face still planted into the ground, her hand reaching forward to fist into his head and reef it backwards. At least, she would have if whole body didn't shimmer and then disappear in a bloom of glitter, the clone was no more. Leaving Rosaline with her blue eyes wide staring down to the ground she knelt against.

It was only then she realized she'd been duped and an almighty rage induced scream ripped from her lips.

"Dddddaaaannntttteeee!!!!!"

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98

IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG

The Demon Realm
Kyuubey Kyuubey @Magnolia/FairyTail Zooks Zooks

Everything about this realm made the age old being flinch with disgust. The air encompassed darkness, it was dense; hungry even, and it greatly wore down upon the holy creature like the jaws of a predator sinking into its prey like spears. Despite Kotarou's strong view of the demon realm being repulsive, greater things came to mind and the wise and old kitsune was soon quick to dismiss the area around himself and focus entirely on the wounded woman he held in his arms. She was of his kin, Aria was his twin sister and should she die so soon after he finally found her once again, then Kotarou would turn his back against everything he believed in. His strength, his existence, and his gods - a sentiment Quel'Tha most definitely wasn't pleased with. Kotarou spoke shy of a word as he held Arietta in his arms, just by touch Kotarou knew that her soul was left struck by a taint darker than the darkest of nights, a taint more evil than the blight. But even then there was hole inside of her, it was deeper than anything the had ever witnessed yet it was something he himself knew was present, ever since that fated day. Even now, Arietta was still reeling from the after effects of being disconnected from The Quel Pantheon and her true nature as a kitsune, without her Hoshi no Tama she was but an empty vessel waiting to be filled and yet there was nothing Kotarou could do, by normal means anyway. He knew that as Aria did not possess her Hoshi no Tama, the ancient healing arts of his people would have next to no affect on her. However, Kotarou was an avatar of wisdom, all of space and time was at his beck and call, and there was a loophole to everything. If Kotarou didn't know that, then would he really be able to call himself Quel'Tha's host?

The male knelt still with his sister who of which was near the doors of death in his arms, stroking and caressing her face gently with a touch kinder and softer than anything most would've witnessed before. However to Aria, it was a touch she longed for and a presence that undoubtedly she had been hoping to feel for a very long time indeed. Even then, hatred richoched about in the air as the kitsune locked eyes with the demon king. Kotarou knew his name, and he knew greatly of the dreaded Black Keys of which he came from. His yellow hues narrowed down into daggers as they continued to lock with Abaddons, and the silver-white haired kitsune knew that Abaddons also knew that the two were most definitely not friends. In but a mere moment, he turned away from Abaddon with a lightning fast speed as Aria began to twitch about and move, her breathing quickening but halted again with no time between them. Kotarou knew that if he did nothing then she would die a torturous death, dying entombed with the deceit, lies, and darkness that bloomed in this world; it grew like a tree blooming fruit and it only progressed to sicken Kotarou even more so than before. "Her soul has been tainted, it courses through her very veins and by the gods is it thick. Rewarded by her coming into this wretched place, no doubt." He spoke, aloud yet with a very calm and tranquil tone. His voice was not harsh nor was it hateful, he spoke with calmness and serenity even though he was in the place he hated most. "Abaddon" he continue, turning to the demon as he then rested Aria on the ground beneath him. Then he reached into his pockets and took out the broken and fractured Hoshi no Tama that hummed louder than ever before. If Abaddon knew what that item was then there would be no doubt that the demon would know just who the strange creature was. Then, a smile bore from the kitsune's face. "Though we are and never will be friends, any ally of Arietta is considered in my eyes as well. However if she is ever put in such dire peril again then I will show you and this cursed realm true hell, Thi-wok (creature)." It was in that moment that Kotarou flared with magic, it was pure and the sheer power of it began to seer away the fabrics of the realm with the purest light. Aria's shattered Hoshi no Tama began to repair itself and heal as it glowed a vibrant fire red in colour, as per the original intention of Aria's destiny. Then, the kitsune placed it gently over his sisters chest as it sunk in and began to flood the kitsune with magic and life force. Her connections to the gods of her people would never be restored, Kotarou knew he couldn't resolve that issue, and her soul remained tainted. Yet she lived - and that was the main thing.

IMG_0076.JPG

Turning to Abaddon yet again, Kotarou spoke as the magic flooding the air began to die down yet linger still. "This woman had a destiny, a purpose in life that was snatched from her, stolen by beings such as yourself. They tore our great kingdoms apart, killed The People and left us in ruins, I thought I was the only survivor, much like Aria thought she was. I am Kotarou Forsyth, this woman is my treasure. My sister." He choked up at that point, his voice growing slightly less calm than before, "I thought she had died, that was painful. But to find out was was in the company of demons was all the more painful, expected though." A sigh escaped his lips as he turned to Abaddon yet again, before looking down at Aria once more. She felt whole again, and that was pleasant.

"She won't take long to recover, but despite everything, I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for looking after her for all of these years."

Last edited:
Bastion Teloska

A young man sighed softly inside the room he often stayed in at the tavern he practically lived at, he'd been hunting for his memories for months now, unable to find anything, feeling confused and pained, so much pain, there was something else missing now, something didn't feel right, and whatever that something was filled him with so much pain for its lack he almost wished to die. That wouldn't help him though, despite his chest burning, it had been this way since morning, after a dream he'd had, a dream that had been so peaceful he craved its return, or the return of the two people in the dream; whomever they were, he only knew one thing about them, they were real he was sure, but how come he couldn't clearly remember their faces or even names? Argh, time to stop being lazy and get up! He jack knifed off his bed and had been in the process of storming out when a knock came from his door, his head tilted slightly to the side, confusion written there, plain as day, but he opened the door anyway.

A beautiful young woman was outside his door, dressed in...what the hell? Why was she wearing clothes to fit the rich and knocking on Bastion's door? Oh, maybe it was a job. He gave the young lady a smile, sweet as sugar, "Well hello sweet girl, do you need my help with-" He was suddenly cut off when the girl tackled him to the ground and hugged him so tight he thought a rib cracked, then heard the sound of said rib actually cracking, finally he took note of the girl's hair and eyes, blue ombré as his had been once and bright blue eyes, just the same as his as well, that's when the girl started sobbing hysterically then. Confusion rocked Bastion for a moment and he was simply stunned silent.

Then all the sobbing was offered up as words, words Bastion had trouble untangling from the crying wounds,
"I-We! You should be! *hiccup hiccup sniffle sniffle* dead! B-Bast....! So glad! How? Why? Where have you been!?" Finally something that made sense....or well kind of did anyway. He'd need to figure out who she was first, but the girl couldn't seem to calm down, so Bastion simply laid on the ground letting the girl hug the life from him while he pegged her head, hoping to settle her fairly quickly.

This went on for half an hour before Bastion finally sighed and sat up, cringing slightly from the...yup broken...3 ribs. "Apparently you seem to know who I am...but erm I don't seem to know who you are, so...could you maybe help me out here Miss...?"
"Teloska!" The girl offered quickly making Bastion blink and rear back slightly, erm...okay two options...as much as the girl looked like him though he figured she was his sister. She grinned at him, big and bright but didn't say anything else, "Okay...you gotta give me some information about you Miss...Te-Teloska...? I've lost all my memories and I don't know anything about my previous life before I became a shut in mercenary."

That's when the girl's eyes glowed with data streaming across them, "That's fine, I don't know anything either. My data banks were completely wiped months ago, I somehow recovered a small amount of data and remembered that you built me, and that I've served you for a long time, I don't recall specifics but I did return." Something odd happened then and the girl's dress changed and morphed into something that matched Bastion's current attire, causing him to rear back again, at least he now understood why she'd managed to break his ribs. "I do recall you made me to help track your medical condition so I'd like to check you over miss, if that's all right?"

They didn't wait for Bastion's response instead the...something she'd created put a cuff on her, beams of strange lights flickered over her and as suddenly as it started it stopped, then the...android it seemed opened up something on her wrist and examined it, seeming satisfied she smiled, "Don't you normally...ya know tell people the verdict of their health?"

"I do, I am but you're the only one I take care of. Anyway, your estrogen to testosterone levels are more even than usual, which means your emotions are probably out of whack. Oh and erm sorry about the ribs as well. I do apologize I can't help with your memories but your health is something I can handle. So whenever you need me simply call. Ah, right, I'm Garnet Teloska. That's the full name you gave me so it's the one you'll need to call, you don't remember but you've got a chip behind your right ear, press it and I can hear you." With that the machine girl smiled, pulled Bastion's shirt off and began to wrap something around her ribs to keep her broken bones held still while they recovered then returned the shirt.

Geez that was a sudden whirl of activity and it had momentarily distracted her from her pain, and apparently was at least some small piece of her past, although the new companion was just as confused as she was, but well at least she knew why she was so good with machines and tech around her now. Apparently it's a passion of hers. Bastion sighed once again, half wondering how the girl had sobbed like that, before she noticed the oil stains on her favorite blue top, and frowned. Lovely. She was just slightly overwhelmed then, maybe some fresh air would clear up the pain in her chest as well. With a sigh Bastion stood to her feet, flinching from the pain "I'll be back later...I...I guess." "Be safe!" Was the response she heard as she escaped the room and wandered out the back door, she didn't want to deal with anyone else either, she'd apologize later to the owners, they were nice and understanding. There was a small yawn as she wandered the streets of Magnolia, hearing the normal ruckus coming from Fairy Tail she glanced at the building, scrunched her nose with annoyance, because as always, for some reason she constantly felt like she should be at the hall as well, though she didn't understand why and that drove her up a wall because she was also drawn to Lamia Scale. "Argh! Someone freaking tell me why I'm so confused!" She yelled at no one in particular and didn't care people were staring at her, probably because of the blue rings popping off around her head.

@AnyoneInTheStreetsofMagnolia

Kazuo Takara
c3ac2a1b00baa7a0082b492448982cf2.jpg

Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Kazuo moved his eye between both Dante and Rosa. Well that was rude to call Rosa a loud mouth, but Dante got his fair share after commenting on her squats that she did daily. Of course, getting back at him was Rosa actually threatning him. "Well this is interesting." he muttered, a small smile tugging his lips as he glanced at Yamato "Hello." Kazuo said in greeting before returning his gaze to what was starting to spark inside the guild. A fight was ready to begin at this point and he watched Dante Speed out, Rosa following him not too long after. "Nice catch with those plates, Yamato." Hopping down from the rafters, he landed on his feet with a thud and he glanced over his shoulder towards Yamato "I'll make sure they wont destory anything."

With that said, the Takeover mage headed out and followed the path which Rosa took and left a trail behind. He stopped though, feeling something watching him. Turning, he looked up and spotted Dante on top of the guild hall. Ah, that's right...He was able to do create a clone to fool his enemies. Clearly, it worked on Rosa. Mainly because she had been so fixated on attacking Dante that she didnt stop to think that maybe it was a clone of his. A sigh escaped his lips "Rosaline, you really dont think before attacking do you." he joked to himself, going down the street, soon finding blinding lights passing by and it soon stopped, having him pick up his pace and jogg towards the trail. Only to soon hear Rosa's scream out to Dante. This made finding her far easier as he found her and approached the Angered lightning mage "Rosaline," said Kazuo before he paused and said nothing more.

Not sure how to put his thoughts into words at this moment. But he wanted to ask if he could train her at some point, despite her anger and her spark to fight and win... She still needed some work on figuring out her enemy before making rash moves. Well...That was his opinion the way he had trained himself. Thinking more about it, maybe he shouldnt try to say anything. After all, she is pretty angry right now since she figured out that she caught his clone and not Dante himself.​

Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi Zooks Zooks @LamiaScale

The events of the last few hours were beyond strange, and it was intriguing as to how and why such things had occurred. A powerful magic had been at play, and whilst the woman retained all recollection of what had happened she couldn't piece together the why's and how's. The last thing Maya saw was Sora stood right in front of her, then but in a moments notice Sora was nowhere to be seen, and she herself was stood smack bang in the middle of Margaret Town walking towards the guild hall of which she ran, Lamia Scale. Maya walked towards the guild gracefully with her back upright and her hands gently placed on her front, hands elegantly cuffed together as her long and beautiful gown just about skimmed the stone path that led up towards the grand guild. As she could hear the loud sounds of people talking albeit rather abruptly Maya couldn't help but mentally face-palm. "I honestly cannot trust that boy to do anything right. And no doubt that busybody is sticking her nose in yet again. How annoying..." she sighed, approached the doors of the guild as they swung open before her, each door creating a loud thud as they hit the wall, and Maya walked into the building. The woman's heels filled the room with a feeling of order and respect, yet even then the so called Mad Maya struck fear into the hearts of the guests and visitors that were inside the guild. One man trembled like mad, and another nearly soiled himself entirely. It was a tragic and messy display.

View attachment 294203
Maya made her place in the centre of the hall as she sent a kind and motherly smile to the inhabitants of the guild, before her eyes befell those of Shiros and the woman seemingly ran over towards the girl. "My dear, you're hurt. Go and get some rest, recuperate." Afterwards, the Wizard Saint turned her attention towards Valken, but before anything she noticed Laura's grasp upon Valken and Maya twitched with annoyance. And thus with a flick of her wrists sent a telekinetic wave of energy that took Lauras grip from off of Valken with a slight shock. Then, the woman spoke."I'm not quite sure what is going on here, but it all seems slightly messy to me. Do be sure to respect the hospitality of the town, and to treat each other with respect when warranted." With a smile, and her hands moving from her front to behind her back, Maya continued as she brushed her long beautiful black hair from out of her face."Oh, and do be sure not to loosely dish out your so called authorities when you yourself have none. It's annoying, and unbecoming." She remarked, eyes upon Laura as the woman smiled before turning away. "Anyway my angels, I have some business to attend to so if you need me, feel free to come to my office." And with that, Maya turned on her heel and headed towards the guild masters office.

Noah was disgusted by Valken's words and just shook his head vigorously. "That will Never happen Valken. I just want you to know that. The only person who'll be taken your clothes off is whoever you Woo with your 'Valken Charm'. He chuckled and watched as Shiro approached them. He was quite concerned about her and simply allowed her too take his wine. She looked like she needed it more than him. After all the comments and complaints about him and his little self, Noah used his transformation magic to put some clothes on. He stood at the bar and made him a glass of water quickly downing the drink. He walks over towards Shiro and Valken bringing a bar stool to sit on. "Damn Shiro seeing you like this makes me wish I found that healing Djinn. Do you need anything else, maybe a some wine?" He chuckled as he knew she still had possession of his wine bottle. He then turns towards Laura as she spoke dragging him away. He shrugs and pulls a small flask out of his pockets and takes a swig.

Soon the doors open and a very familiar and frightening presence washes within the guild. Noah turns his head to see their guild master Maya. He puts his flask away and gives Maya a friendly smile. "Morning Master." He said. He waited for Maya to leave before he took action for Laura's words. He points his index finger towards her and speaks. "Bararaq." Noah fired a small bolt of lightning from his index finger aimed for Laura's ass cheek giving her a small shock.
Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Elffri3nd Elffri3nd

BISMARCK SAEDOR The Elder The Elder Zooks Zooks Elffri3nd Elffri3nd LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Bismarck wasn't planning on wasting any time as he rode atop Patronus, his trusty summonable dragon, to Margaret Town. He had to warn them first about the Alvarez Empire and the problems they were facing, and where better to go first than where his two only sons lived? The man was silent for a long time as he rode Patronus, feeling slightly on edge. He had been forty-five in a separate timeline. He remembered it clear as day. Grimoire Heart. The attacks. Terrible things. And, most devastatingly, Phineas, his son, had decided to jump off of a building. Bismarck had pretty much flooded his townhouse with tears when he woke up this morning; he had managed to calm down thanks to Patronus. However, earlier, the poor guy couldn't even stop crying. Now he had to do what he could to stop the event from happening. As a parent, he, Bismarck Donovan Saedor, loyal scribe to Kotarou Forsyth, had to do this for Phineas and Nikolas before he did anything else.

The dragon stopped right in front of the guild hall; Bismarck nervously de-summoned her, adjusting his uniform's tie and stowing the Book of Beasts safely in his bag. If anyone got their hands on his book, then he was pretty much powerless. And he needed to keep the book with him as a result. There was a large amount of hesitation before the man opened the door and shuffled in, keeping his head down as he scanned the hall for either of his sons. Instead he only saw the strangest scene he had ever seen. One of the people here needed to put on some clothes, first of all; he stared awkwardly as the man sent a lightning bolt at some intimidating-looking woman's....err....derriere.

N-No comment. He just kind of stared with wide eyes, wondering if he'd seen something he shouldn't have and, as always, questioning his life. The small bag of souvenirs from the Alvarez Empire nearly slipped out of his hands, and he looked over at her, feeling his whole body tremble in fear. Dare he ask if she knew where to find Maya Morne? Then he walked over, hesitating with every step, before he finally approached the woman.

"E-Erm....go-go-good m-morning...." The man mumbled, adjusting his glasses. "E-E-Er.....I-I'm Bi-Bismarck S-Saedor, Nikolas a-and Phineas's f-f-father....I-I would like to speak with Miss Morne a-about something important.....u-um....please.....its urgent......"

Valken Truss
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

The Shadow Mage kept a close eye on Shiro. It couldn't be said Valken didn't care about his Guild mates but he had a funny way of showing it sometimes. Especially seeing her has cut up as she was... Valken remembered a time he waltzed into the Guild looking that cut up and Maya almost had a fit when she spotted him. Mind you, that had nothing to do with his powers, that was more to do with the fact younger Valken often times signed up for missions far above him by accident as he couldn't read or write. That seemed like an age ago....

That was when Laura came walking up mentioning something about Phin liking Shiro? He had to give her the most absurd and confused look. It wasn't that he wasn't aware, Valken noticed everything happening in the Guild but really, was this the time when Shiro was clearly injured? He looked back to Shiro as she stood and was clearly uncomfortable, making a concerned sort of face as he took the rag back from her. "No problem Shiro if you are sure you are fine...." That was when Laura grasped at Valken's arm half lifting him off the seat as she did, now Valken really didn't expect this at all and for once he looked thoroughly stunned. She clearly didn't want to fight or slap him, so what's the deal? A half panicked look crossing his face then as she started to drag him across the Hall.

"Hey woah now, let's not get crazy I mean-" Did she wanna yell at him for the remark about his body and the wink before? The hair's were standing up on the back of his neck and he didn't much like it. Though his eyes narrowed at the boyfriend comment. "Hey now, Noah ain't my boyfriend... Not my fault he's the only guy who take his liquor around here and likes to fight..." Almost seeming to pout over that fact.

Then low and behold the doors to the Guild Hall opened exposing none other then Maya Morne, the Guildmaster of Lamia Scale. Valken peered curiously in her direction as he usually did. He still got the tingling down the spine most people did around her but he also felt weird around her to. And seeing her, something was clicking in a weird way he couldn't quite understand. He felt closer to her then he ever remembered previously, like there was something desperately important he needed to know or remember about her and that thought alone made his face grow more serious as he dwelled in his thoughts.

While this was going on he noticed her smack Laura's hand away blinking once again surprised before turning more to face her. "Master Morne I-" he sort of started like he had something to say, he just wasn't sure what it was he wanted to say... But with that same elegant post as she entered, she walked away again leaving Valken with that annoying feeling in his heart and in his brain that he couldn't seem to shake. Valken waved his hand towards Noah as he turned more in her direction. "You go to the park with Laura, Noah, I got stuff to talk to Maya about.."

That was when a funny looking fellow with a half stutter wandered up to talk to Maya's retreating frame and Valken gave him a warm smile. "If you are looking for Maya, that beautiful albeit crazy woman who just wandered away was her. Why don't I take to you to her?" With that he put his hand onto his back and gently lead him up the stairs to her office.

As he opened the door and followed Maya inside, he kept the door open for Bismarck. "Master? This gentlemen wishes to speak with you. The Neko boys Father. He has some news apparently."

It was at some point while he was waiting for Maya and Bismarck's conversation and was stepping out to close the door and allow them privacy, did Valken stop as his whole face paled, and the grip against the door's handle tightened to white knuckles. His breathing started to falter a fracture and he stared without looking down to the floor. The very darkness at his feet seemed to thicken like a cloud was hanging over his form.

Something was seriously wrong in the Shadow Realm where Valken delved almost all of his powers from. And with every passing second he felt the tear within that Realm grow worse.

The Elder The Elder Elffri3nd Elffri3nd LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Kyuubey Kyuubey
Laura Jones
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Ishizuclose.jpg

Laura glared at Noah when he zapped her butt, she would get him later. At least she found a little humor in it. If he went to the part with her she might push him into a fountain or something. That would be fun. Many more ideas were flowing through her mind but that was her favorite. "Noah does that mean you want to come with us?" Her voice was somewhat demanding instead of being questioning. Noah was another person he hadn't chatted with to much.

While she waited at the door she felt a cold presence go down her spine. Something was wrong but sue couldn't put her finger on it. While she was trying to figure it out Maya came in and sent another cold shiver down her spine. Why did it have to be her? Maya was know not to like Laura, at least not the way she behaved. She proved this when she pulled Laura's hand from Valken's wrist with telekinetic force. "I haven't done anything, yet." She said under her breath as the woman walked away.

Soon a man came in and ruined her fun. Before she could answer him Valken did and lead home away claiming he needed to talk to the master. "Tell her I said hello." She may not have seen eye to eye with the master but she tried be some what respectful. Laura then looked to Noah try to see what he was doing. "Hey Noah, you coming or what? We can have a girl's night or whatever people do for fun. I think it would be nice to finally have a chat. Of course it would have been nice if Valken could have come." She walked up to Noah almost ready to drag him away..
Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

View attachment 293707
(Outside Fairy Tail Guild Hall)
View attachment 293729
Christina sat silently, her lenses floating around her like moons around a planet. She sat in the middle of the road in front of Fairy Tail, her eyes shut in concentration. Many locals stared at the strange girl, her looks and body size indicating she had traveled from somewhere other than this continent. Her ashen-white hair was braided and pulled back away from her delicate face. Her defined brow-bone contrasted sharply against her small but bright eyes. Her high cheek-bones, and small chin gave men and woman alike feelings. She was wearing a black dress, that fit her form closely. As she opened her eyes she noticed men wearing masks approaching her. One of them made a grab for one of her lenses, and instantly regretted it. The lens spun rapidly, and collided with his chest. With an audible gasp he was knocked over; he landed on the ground gasping for air. The second made to punch Christina, but also like his friend instantly regretted it. All of Christina's lenses flew at him, colliding with him and sending him flying through the air. At this point Christina was standing, and a crowd had gathered to watch. The first man, seemingly recovered from his blow, charged at Christina. He was almost 5 feet away when he brandished a small switchblade. Christina sighed and said under her breath "Fuck it." Christina put out her hand and from it a beam of light shot. It collided with the armed man's eyes and he screamed as he was temporarily blinded. He kept running though, and as he neared Christina she stepped aside and grabbed the knife and put out her foot. He vaulted over it and landed on his face, unconscious. "They must have followed me from home, I thought I was being followed." She said she dragged the unconscious man over to his friend and dusted off her hands.
She turned back to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, wondering discreetly how to join. She desperately needed money, she had spent all of her reserve cash on a boat over the ocean. She approached the door and politely rapped it. She wouldn't enter with out permission first, it seemed rather rude. Her lenses were tucked away in her canvas pack, she had learned the hard way how stupid people will be for money.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @anyoneinFT

Verdana casually woke up and found out that she was on the ceiling. She blinked about, remembering that it has been a long time since she was here. It was just like the day that she had left. She got one of her first few missions here, and it was when she realized she was... no, no that was not the proper thought. She had a purpose in life, but she still had not found it yet. She was not useless... though hated? She put a hand to her throat, feeling the massive scar that was on her throat. Her vocal cords were gouged out a year ago... but why was she here? Last she checked, she was on Enca. Was she dreaming? A few droplets of acid on her own skin and a little tingle told her no. She spun some thread from her feet and dropped down to the floor.

She dissolved her combat armor and whipped her pitch black hair back. Crimson filled in her highlights, and her pupils turned amber. Her new eight tendrils draped from above her armpits, four per side, that flowed in the wind like a cape. She casually scratched at her eyes in a lazy haze and yawned as she walked past her mother. She squeaked out like a pool toy from her insectoid mutations, trying to let Sera know she was alive. Wait, her mother was here? This truly was a dream, wasn't it? She poured herself some juice and returned to Sera.

@Ft folks

Kelica Zefara
Magnolia Streets Back to Fairytail Guild Hall

Ok so Kelica could be very skittish. Her movements where like a wild animal and although her hands were thrown up into the air waving around like a puppet on strings, her steps were oddly pretty practiced. Was it Hibiki's training? Or just natural instinct? Her legs vaulted almost seemingly easily over a food cart and she skidded rather impressively underneath a Lacrima vehicle. How Chris even managed to keep up at all, let alone in his human form and not his were-cheetah form really was a miracle. Maybe it was due to the longer legs and bigger strides? Regardless she didn't seem to notice that and despite his loud booming voice, Kelica was screaming so loudly she didn't seem to hear him at all.

Kelica had to be the most lucky and unluckiest person in the universe. As Chris transformed his arm and slapped the random red goo onto his shoulder, Kelica peered over her shoulder to said random whatever touching her shoulder which only made the already fidgety and panic driven girl scream and flail even louder!! That was when the Guild Hall popped into view and it was only divine fate clearly that she happened to half twist from the shoulder grab to try and peel it off, the motion spinning her enough to avoiding colliding into Christina full force waiting patiently outside the Guild Hall... instead the Forest Mage slammed her shoulder into the right side of the door and burst it open, revealing the poor woman to the Guild Members probably standing there awkwardly and completely confused.

Another twist of fate meant there was a short set of stairs just past the door, which Kelica almost ALWAYS forgot, her feet collapsing in on themselves and sending the already squealing girl to fall and curl up into a deep ball, landing with a thud. But the momentum saw her careening across the Guild Hall floor, rolling straight past Verdana and slamming 100% full force into Sera waiting at the bar. This sent both girls to tumble in a probably very awkward looking position with Kelica, dizzy and confused, straddled on top of the Vampire girl with her eyes spinning and stars around her head.

"S.....s...stop the ride I waa...wanna get offffff!"
She whined, swaying side to side, her momentum dragging Chris in along behind her. But hopefully he was quick enough to stop himself otherwise both Sera and her would have been crushed under the man's weight.

Then, to explain her actions or to get people even MORE confused, she cried out. "SORA IS A GHOSTTT!!!!"

Xel Xel Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame Isune Isune LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Chris Lengheart-Oh shit...
Chris watched as Kelica kept running. The moment she noticed his new appendage she flipped. Luckily for him though, she managed to avoid running into some girl while simultaneously trying to brush the hand away. Her screaming got louder and that girl took off! Chris picked up the pace as well, but there was no way he'd catch her like this.

That, was when Chris watch in horror as Kelica slammed right through the door and went flying over the stairs and onto poor Sera. Chris winced as he felt his poor arm being dragged across the hard floor and seemingly stuck under something. It was also starting to look pretty thin too, meaning that it was reaching its limit when it came to stretching.

As he finally arrived in the guildhall, Chris let out a sigh as he said,"Dammit Keli, I told you to slow down. But does anyone ever listen to me?"

He gave Sera a very apologetic look as his freed his arm and carefully wrapped it around Kelica's waist like a harness before it lifted her off the vampire and carefully placed her in a booth. The red goo quickly retracted back to the shape of Chris' arm as it changed back to normal.

Hopefully Sera wasn't too mad at him, he didn't want to have to have to deal with that right now. And just to be extra sure he'd be free of her wrath, Chris walked over to Kelica and quickly asked,"
Are you alright? You bruised anywhere?" and then turned his attention back to Sera as he quickly added,"And you too, you okay? When I tried to get her attention, I didn't think she'd flip out like that. I am so sorry."
Zooks Zooks LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame hudhouse hudhouse Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ((Just copying Zooks' mentions in case it doesn't make any sense))
Sera Waters - Fairy Tail Hall- Magnolia
Sera paused her drinking briefly as she heard a fight going on outside near the guild hall. From the scent they were three people that she had never encountered before, two male, one female. The males seemed to be attacking the girl, had the girl not proven to be far stronger than them and win the fight almost instantly the vampire would of stood from her seat and kicked some ass. Though, luckily for all involved parties; mostly her booze, she didn't have to move an inch from her seat. She sighed heavily as it seemed the woman stopped outside of the hall waiting for something, perhaps someone to come out of the hall? She contemplated this briefly, though anyone was welcome to come in seeing as Fairy Tail earned a sizeable portion of it's money from it's open bar if she needed anything or had a job request to post up.

"The door is open, if you're coming in come in!" She shouted to the woman through the door, unlikely to be heard. Though by now she was buzzed again so she couldn't possibly care if she was heard or not. She glanced around the room and shrugged her shoulders, stretching her wings a bit before going back to her early morning(afternoon) meal. What she did not expect was an incredibly familiar scent, one she was sure she had lost a long time ago yet it seemed not that long ago. She didn't want to think about it though, thinking it was just a fleeting illusion like had occurred many times before, the ale she was downing by the barrel fulls playing tricks on her mind. Surely it couldn't be her, right?

That was when she saw her pass by, she had changed, undoubtedly so, but...it was her. Verdana. The girl she had unofficially adopted. She stared at her as she squeaked out...squeaked? Couldn't she speak? Last she heard she could speak. Something had to of happened to her or she just forgot how, or something. She wasn't sure. Though when she walked up to her she stared blankly for a few moments, sat the mug down, then hastily stood to hug the other girl to her body tightly. "Verdana! I-I can't believe it! How...where did you go-" She began, of course their emotional reunion was cut short by a certain flailing blonde girl that careened right into them.

They ended up with Verdana luckily laying beside her on her soft wing while Kelica was straddling her stomach. She glanced up the girl, confused as to her sudden entrance. "What's wro-" She began, once more only to be cut off by Kelica shouting that Sora was a ghost. She winced from the loud shouting, only looking more confused as if the girl had grown three heads. "Sora is a ghost? What? Are you crazy?" She asked, being as honest as possible. Surely the girl had hit her head on something and she was just hallucinating. Or she had some kind of 'special' tea.

No sooner than she had made her entrance did Chris run along after her and scoop her up off of her, she wasn't mad at Chris at all, nor at Kelica. She was just irrevocably confused at this point. First Verdana appeared, secondly Kelica ran in screaming about ghosts, and thirdly Chris runs in after her apparently having chased her inside. She sighed heavily and shook her head, "No, no, I'm fine." She assured him as she leaned up to a sitting position and pulled her into her lap. "Are you okay Verdana?" She asked, giving the girl a gentle smile and tucking her wings around her.

Nikolas was admittedly a bit extremely hysterical as he sobbed into Ferra's arm, the events of the timeline they'd just been in completely overwhelming him. For once, he wasn't able to even speak without sounding like he had a stuffy nose, so he just hugged his girlfriend/wife closer, unsure of what to say or do. Might as well just say it. "I thought I was the only one who remembered," he sniveled, moving away from the hug so he could look his girlfriend in the eye. Totally hot, like always. There was just something amazing about saying that he would be her husband one day. But there was still the issue with Phineas in the previous timeline. What if that would really happen in the future? He looked at Ferra and sighed, wiping away his tears.

"Ferra...that timeline may be mostly good for us, but a lotta bad stuff happened. Valks got arrested. Shiro and Noah left. Masaki died. And Phineas....i....it was too much for 'im, he's never been the type to be able to cope with bad things, he..." The half-Neko's vision became clouded with tears, but he kept speaking, the obvious tremor in his voice. "In that timeline....Phineas killed himself. That's why I wanna know. If he's still here. I wanna make sure my brother is okay, not emotionally damaged, not anything that'll cut our time short.....he-he's not, right?"
Ferra Saedor - Nikolas' Apartment - Margaret Town
Ferra smiled as he continued to tightly hug her, sighing gently when he mentioned he had more or less thought the same thing. She giggled just a little finding pretty funny that they had thought pretty much the same thing as one another. It was a viable fear she supposed, both had just been tossed back in time and woke up in varying places with some memories having shifted around. Though she still didn't know about her kids, or that Nikolas actually remembered them. She sighed heavily as Nikolas regaled a few events of the previous timeline, frowning a little at it. She had remembered that much...really it was just the bit of her kids that she didn't remember.

She definitely didn't remember that Phineas had killed himself though, not at all. Or what may of caused it. She shook her head slowly, "I don't think there's anything like that. I ran straight here so I wouldn't know honestly." She replied. "I also had no idea Phin had killed himself." She muttered. Severe depression, that seemed to fit him, suicide? She never would of thought he would of taken things that far. Something awful had to of happened, Shiro dying, something. Something that sent him over the edge, but what she wasn't sure. "We can go to the hall and check on him if you'd like?" She offered.

Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Did she just hear Kazuo correctly? He didn't get up out of bed sooner because he had a horrible dream? To be fair, Rosaline couldn't really remember a time she had had a dream, at least not a note-worthy one. One about drinking and eating and training probably but most days she was just too exhausted from missions or working out to dream at all. Her eyebrow lifted when he mentioned he had no plans and the grin only widened even further. Cheeky almost like she had a big plan brewing in her mind. But that seemed unlikely because Rosaline wasn't exactly the type to think ahead. Make herself sick? Hardly! Well she didn't think so after all.. though she did glance down to her full belly with a wistful expression. She did eat a lot today, even for herself.

That was when her head drifted the other way spotting Dante walking through and almost instantly her eyes narrowed and her lips pierced in a distasteful manner. Oh she was well aware of his tendencies to simply lie down and absorb the sun, and while that had to do with his powers, Rosaline found it to be extremely lazy. And if there was one thing Rosaline absolutely hated it was people being lazy... and taking a nap or sleeping had to the number one thing that drove her mad. She mostly ignored SunnysideupMan up until he addressed her on what she was trying to do today. Her teeth gritted and almost instantly the girl was standing up with such force it sent her chair flying backwards across the ground as she slammed the table with both hands, sending both it and every plate and morsel on it to suddenly go flying up into the air in a hilarious manner. Leaving Dante, basically alone in a chair with his one bite of meat.

"I could do a thousand Squat thrusts before you even woke up from your snooze you lazy little piece of scum! Speaking of squats, why don't we test out what those squats have turned my thighs into!" Already storming over as lightning arced and cascaded around her frame, licking outwards to travel across the floor and mere inches away from the funny blue blob of clothes sliding across the floor. Lucky Rosa hadn't noticed that, otherwise she would have fried that directly. Even as she approached Dante she was already drawing a leg back and preparing to kick the guy through a wall and into next week!

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21
Lunaria Safira - Blue Pegasus Hall- Balsam
Lunaria continued her seemingly unstoppable slither towards Rosaline, even as it seemed that a fight was breaking out. She figured she wouldn't be targeted or anything of the sort so she just kept on heading towards Rosaline. That was until the lightning cascaded along the floor and nearly touched her. She let out a shrill shriek and recoiled away from the lightning, her gelatinous form wobbling as she essentially hopped back a bit from the magic and landed harmlessly on the ground. She watched the brawl briefly, dodging another bit of lightning that came her way, before sliding up under one of the tables. She figured she'd be safe from errant bolts of lightning and light this way.

Once the fight was taken outside she slithered over to Yamato and looked up at him from her form, clothes still being carried along her..back? Body? Tail? Whatever place on her it was they were still there. She gently nudged his foot, "Umm...Is there some place I can change..?" She asked. She was aware her current form was a bit much, maybe even somewhat scary, but she refused to change in public. Though she guessed she could technically break in somewhere to change, but she didn't want to do that either. All she could hope was that he would be willing to help her and not punt her into the wall seeing as she was covering his foot now.

Sera Waters - Fairy Tail Hall- Magnolia
Sera paused her drinking briefly as she heard a fight going on outside near the guild hall. From the scent they were three people that she had never encountered before, two male, one female. The males seemed to be attacking the girl, had the girl not proven to be far stronger than them and win the fight almost instantly the vampire would of stood from her seat and kicked some ass. Though, luckily for all involved parties; mostly her booze, she didn't have to move an inch from her seat. She sighed heavily as it seemed the woman stopped outside of the hall waiting for something, perhaps someone to come out of the hall? She contemplated this briefly, though anyone was welcome to come in seeing as Fairy Tail earned a sizeable portion of it's money from it's open bar if she needed anything or had a job request to post up.

"The door is open, if you're coming in come in!" She shouted to the woman through the door, unlikely to be heard. Though by now she was buzzed again so she couldn't possibly care if she was heard or not. She glanced around the room and shrugged her shoulders, stretching her wings a bit before going back to her early morning(afternoon) meal. What she did not expect was an incredibly familiar scent, one she was sure she had lost a long time ago yet it seemed not that long ago. She didn't want to think about it though, thinking it was just a fleeting illusion like had occurred many times before, the ale she was downing by the barrel fulls playing tricks on her mind. Surely it couldn't be her, right?

That was when she saw her pass by, she had changed, undoubtedly so, but...it was her. Verdana. The girl she had unofficially adopted. She stared at her as she squeaked out...squeaked? Couldn't she speak? Last she heard she could speak. Something had to of happened to her or she just forgot how, or something. She wasn't sure. Though when she walked up to her she stared blankly for a few moments, sat the mug down, then hastily stood to hug the other girl to her body tightly. "Verdana! I-I can't believe it! How...where did you go-" She began, of course their emotional reunion was cut short by a certain flailing blonde girl that careened right into them.

They ended up with Verdana luckily laying beside her on her soft wing while Kelica was straddling her stomach. She glanced up the girl, confused as to her sudden entrance. "What's wro-" She began, once more only to be cut off by Kelica shouting that Sora was a ghost. She winced from the loud shouting, only looking more confused as if the girl had grown three heads. "Sora is a ghost? What? Are you crazy?" She asked, being as honest as possible. Surely the girl had hit her head on something and she was just hallucinating. Or she had some kind of 'special' tea.

No sooner than she had made her entrance did Chris run along after her and scoop her up off of her, she wasn't mad at Chris at all, nor at Kelica. She was just irrevocably confused at this point. First Verdana appeared, secondly Kelica ran in screaming about ghosts, and thirdly Chris runs in after her apparently having chased her inside. She sighed heavily and shook her head, "No, no, I'm fine." She assured him as she leaned up to a sitting position and pulled her into her lap. "Are you okay Verdana?" She asked, giving the girl a gentle smile and tucking her wings around her.

Ferra Saedor - Nikolas' Apartment - Margaret Town
Ferra smiled as he continued to tightly hug her, sighing gently when he mentioned he had more or less thought the same thing. She giggled just a little finding pretty funny that they had thought pretty much the same thing as one another. It was a viable fear she supposed, both had just been tossed back in time and woke up in varying places with some memories having shifted around. Though she still didn't know about her kids, or that Nikolas actually remembered them. She sighed heavily as Nikolas regaled a few events of the previous timeline, frowning a little at it. She had remembered that much...really it was just the bit of her kids that she didn't remember.

She definitely didn't remember that Phineas had killed himself though, not at all. Or what may of caused it. She shook her head slowly, "I don't think there's anything like that. I ran straight here so I wouldn't know honestly." She replied. "I also had no idea Phin had killed himself." She muttered. Severe depression, that seemed to fit him, suicide? She never would of thought he would of taken things that far. Something awful had to of happened, Shiro dying, something. Something that sent him over the edge, but what she wasn't sure. "We can go to the hall and check on him if you'd like?" She offered.

Lunaria Safira - Blue Pegasus Hall- Balsam
Lunaria continued her seemingly unstoppable slither towards Rosaline, even as it seemed that a fight was breaking out. She figured she wouldn't be targeted or anything of the sort so she just kept on heading towards Rosaline. That was until the lightning cascaded along the floor and nearly touched her. She let out a shrill shriek and recoiled away from the lightning, her gelatinous form wobbling as she essentially hopped back a bit from the magic and landed harmlessly on the ground. She watched the brawl briefly, dodging another bit of lightning that came her way, before sliding up under one of the tables. She figured she'd be safe from errant bolts of lightning and light this way.

Once the fight was taken outside she slithered over to Yamato and looked up at him from her form, clothes still being carried along her..back? Body? Tail? Whatever place on her it was they were still there. She gently nudged his foot, "Umm...Is there some place I can change..?" She asked. She was aware her current form was a bit much, maybe even somewhat scary, but she refused to change in public. Though she guessed she could technically break in somewhere to change, but she didn't want to do that either. All she could hope was that he would be willing to help her and not punt her into the wall seeing as she was covering his foot now.

Zooks Zooks Isune Isune The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame

verdana_by_hodhouse-db4jv4x.jpg

Verdana casually looked up to her hugging mother and squeaked once more from the impact of the hug. She looked down to her mother, since she was now a quite a tall monstrosity compared to Sera, and decided it was best to hug her back. They both missed each other equally it seemed. She was about to attempt some words when out of nowhere her armored form sprung up. She planted her feet, literally growing roots to embed herself to the floor, and raised her arms wide like she was expecting a hug from a god's finger! Her cape of four tendrils flew outwards to the floor, stopping the impact of Chris and Kelica and instead putting them into a bear hug against Verdana's hard, yet warm exoskeleton. Verdana snarled out, "No need fo-" She heard her own voice... and she felt the pain of their impact. She blinked in surprise, simply putting the two down and letting Chris take the woman to a booth. Verdana stumbled down to her knees and put a hand to her throat. She could still speak?

Verdana began crying tears of joy as the soft shadows engulfed her. She said, "This truly must be a dream... I spent so long without the ability to speak... but now everything has went back to how it was..."

bakara_by_xa_xa_xa-d90yh9n.jpg
barnstuck_by_ck4ra-d9vwjsp.png

Last edited:
Misa Tokisai - Magnolia Woods

13120510.jpg

Misa trudged through the woods, minding her own business mind you, hand outstretched to the side as a knife rotated in a circular pattern that hovered above her open palm. At times it flashed out and sunk itself into a nearby tree as if it were slicing through butter, that very tree soon toppling over to crash loudly. " One tree, two trees... three trees, four~ " At four the tree was beginning to fall until her head tilted to the side, washed out pink hair swaying out of her vision to reveal a large crater in its path. The trunk of the tree itself was about to crush an unconscious man since it laid directly in its path. " Oh shit.. " She muttered under her breath, left eye glowing as the most miraculous thing happened; the tree seemed to reverse its fall as if time itself were going back. The tree now stood proudly once more upon the rest as if nothing had ever happened. A sigh of relief was quickly released and the only noise to be heard now was her shoes pounding against the Earth as she quickly ran over to where the man lay, sliding down across the side of the rather deep crater to come to a skidding halt beside him. Luckily she had the brilliant idea to grab a stray branch that had been discarded upon the ground because she was now using it to jab the lesser of the pointy ends against his cheek repetitively.

" Hey. Hey you, are you alive? Hello? " Misa knelt down, knees bent, as her elbows rested snugly upon them to keep her from toppling over. She proceeded to continuously poke him in the face, nudges getting harsher as time elapsed. " Is he dead? Maybe I should go before someone thinks I did this... last thing I need is some random chump being the reason I get my ass thrown in jail. " Her gaze averted to the side in slight annoyance from the situation she happened to land herself in. " What would she do? " Misa mused to herself, lips scrunching to the side at the extremely obvious answer that came to mind. Probably help him, the gullible doe eyed twat that she was." It's your unlucky day dude 'cause I'm not her. " The stick fell from her grasp to hit the ground, body fluidly coming up to a stand as she did a final nudge against his side with her shoe just to see if there would be any movement. " Sad to see such a handsome guy succumb to such a dramatic demise. " She spoke aloud to herself, eyes scanning the crater she stood in the middle of. Guilt hung over her and she sighed so audibly that some birds scattered from the nearby trees.

" FINE! Sheesh. " Her eyes drooped in complete irritation as she bent over and reached for the man's hand, clasping it tightly between both of hers and pulling it to her chest. Magical energy began to transfer itself from her own magic pool into the stranger's.

tumblr_lte9gvx6NH1qg54vto1_500.gif

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
Misa Tokisai - Magnolia Woods

13120510.jpg

Misa trudged through the woods, minding her own business mind you, hand outstretched to the side as a knife rotated in a circular pattern that hovered above her open palm. At times it flashed out and sunk itself into a nearby tree as if it were slicing through butter, that very tree soon toppling over to crash loudly. " One tree, two trees... three trees, four~ " At four the tree was beginning to fall until her head tilted to the side, washed out pink hair swaying out of her vision to reveal a large crater in its path. The trunk of the tree itself was about to crush an unconscious man since it laid directly in its path. " Oh shit.. " She muttered under her breath, left eye glowing as the most miraculous thing happened; the tree seemed to reverse its fall as if time itself were going back. The tree now stood proudly once more upon the rest as if nothing had ever happened. A sigh of relief was quickly released and the only noise to be heard now was her shoes pounding against the Earth as she quickly ran over to where the man lay, sliding down across the side of the rather deep crater to come to a skidding halt beside him. Luckily she had the brilliant idea to grab a stray branch that had been discarded upon the ground because she was now using it to jab the lesser of the pointy ends against his cheek repetitively.

" Hey. Hey you, are you alive? Hello? " Misa knelt down, knees bent, as her elbows rested snugly upon them to keep her from toppling over. She proceeded to continuously poke him in the face, nudges getting harsher as time elapsed. " Is he dead? Maybe I should go before someone thinks I did this... last thing I need is some random chump being the reason I get my ass thrown in jail. " Her gaze averted to the side in slight annoyance from the situation she happened to land herself in. " What would she do? " Misa mused to herself, lips scrunching to the side at the extremely obvious answer that came to mind. Probably help him, the gullible doe eyed twat that she was." It's your unlucky day dude 'cause I'm not her. " The stick fell from her grasp to hit the ground, body fluidly coming up to a stand as she did a final nudge against his side with her shoe just to see if there would be any movement. " Sad to see such a handsome guy succumb to such a dramatic demise. " She spoke aloud to herself, eyes scanning the crater she stood in the middle of. Guilt hung over her and she sighed so audibly that some birds scattered from the nearby trees.

" FINE! Sheesh. " Her eyes drooped in complete irritation as she bent over and reached for the man's hand, clasping it tightly between both of hers and pulling it to her chest. Magical energy began to transfer itself from her own magic pool into the stranger's.

tumblr_lte9gvx6NH1qg54vto1_500.gif

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Rasil Brandheart
"What, where am I?" Rasil asked, as he looked around him. He was seemingly floating in a vast black void, his entire body hurt, and he couldn't remember a thing."Is this death? But, why can't I remember anything?" He asked his voice echoing through the void. Suddenly Rasil felt something jabbing at his cheek."Grrr, who's doing that? Stop it!"

He growled rather annoyed by the pesky poking, but it seemed to continue. He would have tried to move, or grab whatever was poking him, but he couldn't move his body. It ached, which was," odd, did dead people feel pain? Also, did pain always feel this....Good?" He found himself asking, as he for some reason seemed to enjoy the pain. In some odd way it was relaxing, and familiar.

Rasil had given up on stopping the poking, but thankfully it stopped itself. Moments later he felt a nudge at his side, which caused him to momentarily go into a odd daze. His eyes fogging over, face going red, and his breath turning hot. But he caught himself before it could go any further," what the hell's going on here!?" He screamed into the void, only his own voice repeating his words back to him.

At this point Rasil was thoroughly annoyed, he didn't understand a thing. But the situation was made only more confusing, when his hand began moving on it own. It moved in front of him, as if it where reaching out for something. Rasil raised a eyebrow in confusion, and suddenly felt his hand press against something rather soft. He ooed, and awed in fascination, then decided to try, and grab whatever the soft invisible thing was. So he began squeezing it, a happy, goofy smile spreading across his face."So soft, an squishy, hehehe maybe the afterlife isn't so bad after all." He said deciding there where worse ways to spend eternity.

But then he felt a strange warmth spread across his body. He felt stronger suddenly, more grounded, almost as if...As if."Oh shit," Rasil said sudden realizing what was going on. But it was far too late, Rasil's eyes shot open, and he found himself staring into the very beautiful eyes, of a unfamiliar girl. Unfortunately his hands where busy with another nice pair the girl possessed. Before he could say anything his face turned red, and blood shot from his nose uncontrollable. It eventually slowed down, and Rasil moaned ready to pass out from blood lose. But amazingly enough he didn't,"Huh? That's strange, I don't feel as bad anymore."
He said, sitting up slowly, but still wincing at the pain. He looked at his injuries, to see they had gotten slightly better. At least enough that he could stand up. He looked at the girl, and frowned,"Did you do this? Who are you? Who am I?" Rasil asked suddenly realizing he didn't remember his own name, nor why he was sitting in the middle of a crater.

Kyuubey Kyuubey

Kelica Zefara
Fairytail Guild Hall

Kelica's head was still spinning gently as she peered down to a Sera underneath. She saw some weird tentacle root monster thing, or at least she thought she did, up until she was reefed right off the vampire's frame and placed rather gently in a neighboring booth by the red goop from Chris's arm. Kelica blinked up to the Beast Takeover Mage with a tilted expression and despite the huge fall she didn't have a scratch or bruise on her entire body. Possibly because she had landed on Sera in the first place.

She smiled up to Chris and nodded enthusiastically. "MMmmm Yus I'm fine Chris, thanks for asking, now... just why was I running into the Guild Hall so fast?" tapping her chin gently as she did and it took her a whole minute before it fully dawned on her... It was at this point Kelica turned to the right in the booth and noticed someone was sitting beside her. He wasn't making any attempt to make his position known but he was sitting there with a newspaper lofted up towards his face. Curiosity took over as she crawled on over almost on all fours before she reached out a hand to grasp at the top of his paper and reef it down to expose the Guild Member just chilling there, minding his own business.

It was none other then Ryu, one of her Trainer's she had been screaming for this whole time! Kelica's face completely lit up when she spotted him and she crumpled up the paper in his hands before throwing it pretty carelessly over her shoulder as she threw her arms around his neck in what could only be classified as an 'a-typical' Kelica hug. She squeezed even as an adorable shrill laughter escaped, but in the same breath as she laughed did the girl gasp and her face drained before she reefed her body back and let her fingers dig with a surprisingly steel grip against his shoulders, peering to his face with something akin to horror.

After a moment of silence, she finally cried out again in that same panic driven voice.
"SENPAI SORA IS A GHOST!!!!"

Kyuubey Kyuubey Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Isune Isune Mitchs98 Mitchs98 hudhouse hudhouse

Rosaline Dreyar
Baslam Village Streets

Lady Laxus was pretty irrate but then again, that was her personality almost 90% of any given day. There was really only 3 things in her entire life that she smiled about. Her brother, at least when he was happy, fighting and drinking. There was another thing as well, or at least she felt like there was another reason deep in her heart but for some reason she couldn't quite recall what that thing was. After she had screamed for Dante, she couldn't help but gritt her teeth even more as she stared out into the glitter that floated away. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER DORIAN!"

It took Rosa a good solid minute to realise what she had said, that she had mistakenly said Dorian's name and not Dante's. Her face fell a fraction as the rage quickly subsided, finding herself kneeling against the ground even as her eyes started to burn a fraction, though she wasn't sure why. ".... he's been away for months..." She explained, or tried to herself. Besides she didn't even care about the silly sleepy idiot anyway....

Did she-?

Rosaline heard someone say her name, an equally familiar voice, and she turned on her spot against the ground with those same sort of red eyes but her normal stone stern expression. "Oh...Kaz...why are you here?..." She muttered quickly, standing up from her spot to brush down her knees and clothes, getting the last of the dirt even as one had rubbed stubbornly at her eyes. "Dante just, he used one of his stupid bloody clones... honestly when I get my hands on him I'll ring his neck..." A deep tsc escaping. She glanced up towards the sky momentarily before making a huge sigh. "I think I really need that bath... or maybe a trip to the Bathhouse instead... This whole day is just giving him a headache for some reason, so maybe it time I actually relaxed.."

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

Kazuo Takara

Zooks Zooks

Hearing Rosa yell out Dorian's name had surprised him. He hadnt heard that name since Dorian vanished... Then again...Rosa always showed interest in that Sleeping man. Ever since Christmas he noticed how she looked at Dorian with such a gaze that made Kazuo's heart ache. Knowing that the one woman he loved had no idea that he loved her. He thought maybe that it was best that he didnt tell her because she seemed so into Dorian that he didnt want to take that away from her. If Rosa wanted Dorian, then he was going to let her go. But clearly Dorian had vanished, it did worry Kazuo some since Dorian was his friend after all. So maybe this was his chance to finally tell her how he felt about her. How he finally had fallen for her after so long. Thinking that he couldnt love again after his tragic childhood. That she was his light (Literally) in that dark void he hated so much.

She finally realised that he was there and he snapped from his thoughts, giving Rosaline his full attention. Noticing her reddened eyes as if she was about to cry. The urge to hug her had been a strong force, but he resisted. "Yes, he did use one of his clones." he confirmed "You'll get him. He cant hide from you forever, Rosa. He's got to go into the guild hall at some point to grab a job." food and other items he could get outside of the guild. So using food as an excuse wouldnt exactly cut it. "Why dont you go to the bathhouse? It'll relax you more than just a bath." he was glad that she took a breather rather than throw a fit over Dante and his clone. Stress was something really to sometimes surpress the anger or fustration. "It's about time you relaxed for a day. You do enough as it is between training and doing jobs." he wasnt sure if he could ever do what she does on her free time.

But quite honestly he really didnt need it. He was buff and had a pretty good training set up for himself. Its how he always kept in shape. And with his titan form, it helps a lot. "I'll pay for the bath house if you want. I have enough to pay for a day." Plus she needed it. Actually, Rosa deserved it. Between all that she's done. Lifting his hand, he held it out to her and if she wanted to go to that bath house, he'd take her. It wasnt too much of a trip and besides, it was well worth it.​

Sora Marvell - Magnolia

fab6d69e59a5201dfa9c834afcfc9285.jpg

Sora's eyes lit up with joy as the two hurried over to her, so much in fact that they almost appeared to sparkle. That same grin adorning her face spread into a sloppier version of a smirk to greet them as they caught up to her. The bold girl flashed a hand out to take over luggage duty, prying it effortlessly from Tokihana's hand as she began her adventure into the deeper parts of the city. Every now and then she would speak up and point to something, giving the two a mini tour of sorts so if they ever needed something they would know where to go. It was cute watching her trudge around, rolling a suitcase about as she practically danced with every step since she tended to walk on her tippy toes. Even though she had a bounce as she traversed the streets, one could tell if they knew her well enough that her eyes were always on high alert. It was probably thanks to the previous events that left her so suspicious of 'surprise' attacks but the slayer had learned many lessons on that fated day; the day Grimoire Heart had plunged into full attack mode upon every city of Fiore.

A day everyone seems to have no recollection of but me..

Eventually they came to a stop, Sora leading the two towards a small corner restaurant that seemed rather quaint but homey. If Darius's nose was as good as hers then he would instantly be salivating from the mouth as was per usual for herself upon being in proximity of the smells that emanated from the building. Both pigtails slid to the side, brushing past her lithe shoulders to snugly rest against her chest as she spun around on an eager heel. " Well, here we are. It's delicious, you'll see! " She exclaimed, free hand doing a sort of victory fist pump with the words. " Oh and if the staff give us any weird looks, it's kind of my fault. I don't think they've ever seen someone eat as much as I can from their all you can eat buffet. " That fist pump quickly turned into a bashful neck rub, fingers idling there as she nervously sent an apologetic smile their way. " Onward to food and future friendships! " Sora pushed open the doors with a big smile and was about to enter when Bastion came strolling past them, muttering things and voicing their frustration.

" Bastion? " Sora inquired in a volume loud enough to get their attention. She was halfway through the door, head poking out and stomach intensely screaming at her for not having filled it yet. " Shh, it'll just be a moment so hold your dang horses! " She scowled and scolded her tummy like a child, cheeks only turning a bright red once she realized she was talking to her stomach in front of the three. They're going to think I'm nuts... maybe not Darius since he seems as hungry as I am. Her lips moved around sporadically as she thought of what to do to break the ice she had created, suddenly deciding to burst into unwarranted laughter. " Man oh man, I sure get weird when I haven't eaten in a while! Bastion, join us! This is Darius and Tokihana. " Her finger lazily switched from one to the other as she introduced them. Sora forgot again that everyone she had run into seemed to have forgotten things and she only hoped Bastion at the very least could put a name to her face otherwise the slayer was going to look awfully stupid once again in front of the newcomers.

Probably shouldn't give Bastion the opportunity to even deny knowing me...
she thought to herself, still clutching the suitcase handle tightly as her stepped forward and wrapped an arm around Bastion's torso, tugging them inside the restaurant. " In, in~ " She sang, smiling cheerfully yet awkwardly in her own goofy way, trying to mentally push down the embarrassment daring to drown her. " It's my treat, alright? " It was insisted really and it was the least she could do for dragging them all off here and rudely snatching Bastion from the street the way she had. " Let's sit over there. " She pointed to an empty booth by the window, attempting to drag Bastion over to it whilst grinning at the others accompanying her.
Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Last edited:
Tokihana Ellion

With Darius mentioning being guildless she gave him a sheepish smile in return. "Well, as you heard I'm in no position to offer you a spot in the Guild. Maybe we can join Fairy Tail together?" Eishi largely ignored the talking cat, the little fox's eyes staring at the other creature in silence until it was forced to walk beside it's master. On reaching Sora she was surprised as the blue-haired girl quickly snatched the handle of her luggage from her. "Ah! Wait I-" Her protests fell flat as the other girl danced off happily. She gave a quick glance at Darius which was quickly followed up by a shrug. She picked up her pace to jog up next to her new tour guide, her eyes flickering to the various sights mentioned by Sora. She clasped her hands behind her back, Sora's cheerfulness holding an almost infectious quality to it as a small spring weaved it's way into her own steps. It had been a long time since she had socialized with others and even if it was hollow she was determined to enjoy her time.

Soon enough their tour came to an end with their arrival at a small, quiet little cafe. At least she assumed it was a cafe, sure looked like one. Her survey of the building was brought to a halt with Sora gushing over the food there. The mention of her eating at the buffet caused a small giggle to bubble forth. "Considering the noise your stomach's making I can imagine." She was quick to follow behind the other girl only to have her entry blocked. With a little skip she managed to avoid a collision as she stepped back. Her amber eyes followed the direction of Sora's words to land squarely on the tall individual. Seems blue hair was a common thing in these parts. Blue hair wasn't the only thing that drew her attention, though. Her eyes narrowed slightly as her head tilted just a fraction, her hand coming up to hold her chin thoughtfully. The person was tall, far far taller than she was. But there was a femininity and grace about the person as well. Boy? Girl? Seemed she had a 50/50 chance of getting it right. To play it safe it was probably best not to reference one or the other. Her conclusion came just in time as she spared a quick look at Sora on hearing her name.

Wiping away the thoughtful expression she replaced it with another vibrant smile and gave the newcomer a small wave. "Name's Tokihana Ellion, it's nice to meet you." The words flowed out with her usual cheeriness, although her energy seemed to pale in comparison to the other girls of Fairy Tail. That was fine by her, being the center of attention was never her forte anyways. Even so, introductions were probably going to be a common occurrence moving forward, especially if she was actually allowed to join. The thought of having to introduce herself over and over made her wonder if it would be possible to just do a big bulk introduction at the Guild. Eishi grew tired of standing on the ground and swiftly scampered up along her frame to once again rest on her shoulder, giving the girl a small nudge on the cheek as it did so.

She brought her hand up to pet the fox's head as Sora once again was urging them all inside. Following Sora's lead she made her way over to the designated booth, moving with a swiftness that allowed her to snag one of the window seats before anyone else had the chance. Her eyes roamed around the interior of the building as the others got situated. With just the smells and sights she already had a pretty good idea why Sora spoke so highly of the place. Taking her attention away from the interior decor she looked at each of the three around her before finally settling on Sora. "I've never had Magnolia food before, any suggestions on what I should get?"

Kyuubey Kyuubey Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi (Interacted with)​

Bastion Teloska

Bastion had nearly immediately caught on to Sora's conversation, realizing the girl sounded familiar, although he didn't know why, not off the top of his head anyway, he'd heard the comment and embarrassment in Sora's voice about being a big eater, and automatically responded to that, just moments after the invitation to join them, "You're a Dragon Slayer, Sora, you're allowed to have a big appetite since your magic eats up your energy." He blinked after he said that, why did he know that? Something wasn't right about his head, things that didn't make sense kept flashing across his mind, was there some sort of magic keeping certain memories at bay? It didn't feel like amnesia, because he knew what that felt like, complete and utter absence of memory, he said nothing though and had been about to open his mouth to refuse the invitation but Sora dragged him inside anyway, it was really too bad he wasn't hungry. He let the others sit, remaining standing as he still intended to leave, although he didn't deny he knew Sora, saving her from some embarrassment since she seems to know him. "Apologies...S-Sora, I'm not hungry so I think I'll skip out. I've got a rather irritating mystery to solve. Ah but Miss Tokihana, I'd do their lunch special today, it's delicious and cheaper than the other meals." He purses his lips slightly, oddly full lips for a man; which is what he sounded like while acting like a gentleman, but his voice did strange things, it was deeper from the fact he'd cried earlier when he'd first woken from the dream that had him longing to find those people he was missing.

"Thank you for the offer, I've been living at the small homey tavern down on the canal if you'd like to seek me out Sora." With that he turned on his heel and walked out of the building, although he stopped just outside the door to take a deep breath and glanced up and down the street, since he felt drawn to the Fairy Tail building...maybe he should start his search there? With this thought he made his way to the guild, if he didn't find anything useful...he'd leave for Lamia Scale, hating that he was so drawn to these two places and didn't know why. As he walked though he pressed behind his ear, "Garnet find out if there's magic that can block memories. It's not what caused my original trouble but something that's troubling me now." She ignored the answer from his robot friend and finally arrived at the doors of the guild hall. Deep breath in, out, in...hold it....out.

He gave the door a shove and peered inside and heard a loud, 'Senpai, Sora is a ghost!' Blast his ears, familiarity blossomed fast and he sought the owner of the voice, only noting...there were a lot of people and they all seemed familiar, why? A name popped into his head, making him fall out that name, "Is there a girl called Kelica here?" He rather tensely waited on the answer, not fully understanding why the name was familiar, lack of memories was killing him, why the hell did he have to keep forgetting?! His mood darkened slightly but shook it off not wanting to freak that possible person out.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Zooks Zooks Xel Xel @FairyTailGuildHall

Rosaline Dreyar
Baslam Village Streets

Lady Laxus was pretty irrate but then again, that was her personality almost 90% of any given day. There was really only 3 things in her entire life that she smiled about. Her brother, at least when he was happy, fighting and drinking. There was another thing as well, or at least she felt like there was another reason deep in her heart but for some reason she couldn't quite recall what that thing was. After she had screamed for Dante, she couldn't help but gritt her teeth even more as she stared out into the glitter that floated away. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER DORIAN!"

It took Rosa a good solid minute to realise what she had said, that she had mistakenly said Dorian's name and not Dante's. Her face fell a fraction as the rage quickly subsided, finding herself kneeling against the ground even as her eyes started to burn a fraction, though she wasn't sure why. ".... he's been away for months..." She explained, or tried to herself. Besides she didn't even care about the silly sleepy idiot anyway....

Did she-?

Rosaline heard someone say her name, an equally familiar voice, and she turned on her spot against the ground with those same sort of red eyes but her normal stone stern expression. "Oh...Kaz...why are you here?..." She muttered quickly, standing up from her spot to brush down her knees and clothes, getting the last of the dirt even as one had rubbed stubbornly at her eyes. "Dante just, he used one of his stupid bloody clones... honestly when I get my hands on him I'll ring his neck..." A deep tsc escaping. She glanced up towards the sky momentarily before making a huge sigh. "I think I really need that bath... or maybe a trip to the Bathhouse instead... This whole day is just giving him a headache for some reason, so maybe it time I actually relaxed.."

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Kazuo Takara
c3ac2a1b00baa7a0082b492448982cf2.jpg

Zooks Zooks Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Kazuo moved his eye between both Dante and Rosa. Well that was rude to call Rosa a loud mouth, but Dante got his fair share after commenting on her squats that she did daily. Of course, getting back at him was Rosa actually threatning him. "Well this is interesting." he muttered, a small smile tugging his lips as he glanced at Yamato "Hello." Kazuo said in greeting before returning his gaze to what was starting to spark inside the guild. A fight was ready to begin at this point and he watched Dante Speed out, Rosa following him not too long after. "Nice catch with those plates, Yamato." Hopping down from the rafters, he landed on his feet with a thud and he glanced over his shoulder towards Yamato "I'll make sure they wont destory anything."

With that said, the Takeover mage headed out and followed the path which Rosa took and left a trail behind. He stopped though, feeling something watching him. Turning, he looked up and spotted Dante on top of the guild hall. Ah, that's right...He was able to do create a clone to fool his enemies. Clearly, it worked on Rosa. Mainly because she had been so fixated on attacking Dante that she didnt stop to think that maybe it was a clone of his. A sigh escaped his lips "Rosaline, you really dont think before attacking do you." he joked to himself, going down the street, soon finding blinding lights passing by and it soon stopped, having him pick up his pace and jogg towards the trail. Only to soon hear Rosa's scream out to Dante. This made finding her far easier as he found her and approached the Angered lightning mage "Rosaline," said Kazuo before he paused and said nothing more.

Not sure how to put his thoughts into words at this moment. But he wanted to ask if he could train her at some point, despite her anger and her spark to fight and win... She still needed some work on figuring out her enemy before making rash moves. Well...That was his opinion the way he had trained himself. Thinking more about it, maybe he shouldnt try to say anything. After all, she is pretty angry right now since she figured out that she caught his clone and not Dante himself.​

A blade ripped out of Kirins throat, to only rend her very physical presence. She tried to scream in agony, feeling as if the very world was trying to fix its mistake. A little girl who had lived on the streets, turning into the colossal powerhouse of Blue Pegasus. The one who claimed that they were going to be the one who prove they were the best, even if she had to take down those damned Fairy's egos herself. She gasped upon the metal, shattering into an echo of herself. Another one of her, and the seven children formed. All within their own chords, they yanked up blasts of musical wrath. The tempo of her song hit its cresendo, which only made her laugh like a mad man. She grasped her own head, letting her hair go restless. She couldn't hold it back anymore... everything that she was just refused to stay down. She was damned, and now assassins were trying to take her down... oh what a wonderful fate...

She began screaming out her lyrics in a mass hysteria, unleashing a tornado of wrath and judgment upon her foes. She screamed out, "This place full of dementia, You think you can stop this enigma?! Oh isn't this game so great!" Her madness finally broke free like a damn, unleashed in tendrils of music that ripped through people, spilling blood like a geyser. Her own children were absorbed, returning her to full strength. She began spinning, setting forth more devastation to be unleashed. She laughed over a dying woman's corpse, her face put into a horrific sob. One of her arms, which Kirin didn't care enough to take a note of which direction it had came from, rested a few feet away, vibrating to ash. The powerful waves just kept on coming as she gripped the throat of the dying woman, yanking her up to Kirins face. She kept on singing...

"Oh 18 years I have waited... my certainty never negated... Isn't this fate so great?" She let the blades of the dying meet her spine, allowing her own blood to mix in with theirs. Nothing could stop her now, and she was going to be damned that she wasn't taking these fools with her. Fire and brimstone coated her back, ice chilled her bones, and poisons began spewing out of her lungs, but she kept on singing, "But now I'm re-created, this corpse no longer equated, oh isn't this gate so great?" She slammed the body down, and unleashed her final explosion of power to the flowing rivers of crimson,
"Now all of you join my chorus, oh what a wonderful fate!"

beach_ball_by_jeerawat-d752rpx.jpg
Kirin rematerialized as time itself was reset. A new body marched forward for her. Her consciousness, still half in a blood rage, possessed this new corpse. She sung out a line as her new purple eyes snapped wide open. She said, "Just because we fight it doesn't mean, we don't have our own fragile hearts! If we could, we would go back in time... to prevent all these wars!" She twirled in a circle, creating new clothes. A pitch black trench coat formed on her, hiding a bikini as if she was swimming in the blood of her enemies the beach. Pink stripes formed towards the end of the tails, which gave a decent look to them in her opinion. She looked at Rosa and Kazuo and said, "Good thing I found you in a rage then. I was just aching to get this rage out of my head. Would either of you care to do some training?"

The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

Aeolius Ahio: Magnolia Gates
48b42dd8933af2722ec6a8571dff9037.jpg
"Here I am. Magnolia." A handsome youth murmured, standing at it's gate, clad in black and white; A Crow resting on his shoulder. It was refreshing to see civilisation again, with all his time in the mountains. After.....No. Spending weeks out in the forest getting here really show how much things have changed. And man, by the amount of people here, Magnolia has changed as well...

Aeolius had originally planned to come here for information. He wanted to get something on his family matter, but now, he only wanted rest. Money was no problem, so the Ahio decided to set out and find the best hotel in Magnolia.

Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Phineas looked up, seeing the shadow of someone behind him; who was it, he wondered? That person seemed so familiar, despite her being a complete and total stranger to him, and he moved his hands aside, letting her play a much more cheerful song. For some reason, it felt unsuitable to him; something told him that somewhere something bad had happened to him. However, soon enough, the music overwhelmed him; he heard Shiro's voice break through the instrumental part. the man turned to look at her, surprised. Either Shiro knew transformation magic or someone had eaten her and stolen her voice. The first option seemed more plausible, in his opinion, so he just went with it. He felt her foot tapping at his leg at certain times. He didn't get the message until the chorus, which he sang along to, occasionally glancing at Shiro. He even joined in playing the piano, swaying to the beat.

This song somehow explained what was going on in his head; how he felt the world was slowly turning grey for a long time before he met her, how he wanted to break away from all of the tension and just enjoy the music, and how everyday he just felt an increasing need to be with Shiro. And now here he was, singing alongside her in front of a crowd. At one point, his ears caught the sound of two people saying they were a cute couple. Phineas blushed, feeling a bit more confident by the time he reached his chorus. Shiro was right there, and when he looked, he thought he saw her smiling. Once the song ended, Phineas couldn't believe that he had just sung that. He paused, staring at Shiro momentarily. She was.....really pretty like this. With fire-colored eyes and tanned skin, tattoos shaped like music notes dotting her body....there was just something really sexy about it.

".....Shiro?" he blurted out, feeling his face grow warmer and warmer as he realized that it really was her. It was like the Shiro he knew plus even more beauty than before. Forest green pierced the fire, and he felt his heart go ablaze. It was only natural, seeing as that was the pine's natural reaction to fire. His hand sat on top of the piano, and he began playing a much quieter song, feeling bashful. No way....

Shiro Ai

She didn't answer him when he called her name, instead lifting her hands from the keyboard and letting Phineas play his song, almost sounding like he was trying to appease her anger. She'd watched his eyes seem to brighten though when her new orange eyes caught his, she was almost sure he shouldn't recognize her but she supposed she was covered in music note tattoos even though that wasn't uncommon for many people to have them. Still she pursed her lips and took note of the song he was playing, calming and peaceful that bugged her for some reason, eventually though she let the music do its thing, calming herself somewhat, before she finally answered him, "Might be..." She said quietly, answering him calling her name finally and she gave her head a slight shake, shaking the loose short white strands from her hood, which fell off her head and she sighed slightly, sitting beside him and swishing her legs back and forth a bit, she was sort of like a living metronome, keeping time to the song's beat.

In the quiet music she huffed a bit eyes turning back to Phineas, "What are you doing here Phin? Did you follow me?" She didn't sound accusing at least, just curious and she shifted her gaze and around the room, sweeping it for possible enemies...though she didn't exactly know why she was feeling so paranoid and it concerned her. It felt like she didn't belong there, like she'd had something else to do, or felt as if she was often targeted by someone or something, which confused her. She didn't think she'd pointedly made any enemies...no wait, she had, hadn't she? The question remained as to who though...why couldn't she remember? She should be able to remember an enemy.

Her lips pursed in confusion but she shook it off, she should focus a portion of her attention on Phineas, the object of her affections, but that was also why she was so touchy and tense, her protective nature peeking up even as she realized she was more like a mother hen then a possible girlfriend, not that she wanted someone to value her. She may have used magic that was light incarnate but often she'd protected people without them knowing it was her. Shiro sighed once more, trying to force her focus to straighten, her ears listening to whatever Phineas could have possibly been saying even though she had accidentally mentally retreated for a time.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Arc 5
-The Invasion of The Alvarez Empire-

IMG_0108.PNG

(Mitch's tags)
Isune Isune Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Zooks Zooks Kojuen Kojuen Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Britt-21 Britt-21 @Mitchs98 Drakerus Drakerus TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Maki Maki The Elder The Elder @Spanner Talon Talon Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey @Chairman Amnestas Defective Kitten Defective Kitten Texangamer Texangamer CactusJuice CactusJuice @Kur0Yuuk1@Mr Swiftshots The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame @Kuroko Xel Xel NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Genon Genon Salt Lord Salt Lord

Emperor Spriggan
(Ren Kotomine)

IMG_0109.PNG

Alvarez Capital; Royal Palace
Alakitasia, the once noble continent was now a gladiators pit torn asunder by the jaws of conflict and the talons of war. It was a country divided as the newly crowned Spriggan Emperor usurped the crown through cheated methods and malevolent cowardice. The sycophant played everyone like he did the chess on his board, and the fact that he of all people managed to usurp the throne outraged many, thrilled some, but generally left the rest of the populace confused as to why... as to how he managed to make such an unrealistic thing a reality. Civil war spanned months and the country was now a massive ruin, half of the cities had been destroyed and the roads/pathways littered with the deceased as their bodies slowly began to decay into the stones that built them. In fact, the Emperor was so uncaring that he didn't even send anybody out to clean the streets. He left them there; as a message, that death was all that awaited those who would dare to speak up or question his rule, for his rule was absolute and there was no alternative. For years the Alvarez Empire marvelled in peace and prosperity under the rule of Kotarou Forsyth. People were free, the countries coffers were filled and there were no wars, times were kind and it filled people with hope for the future, especially with the history of the Alvarez Empire being so bloodstained and tainted. The history of the Empire was as dark as the hand who first sculpted it, Zeref Dragneel. With the Ankhseram Curse bestowed upon him he lived an eternal life, age old knowledge and magic at his fingertips. The man who spoke to dragons, watched as kingdoms blossomed and wilted. His watch eternal, yet his presence rare. The Alvarez Empire of Zeref's time was bloodthirsty and unjust, their soldiers crazed and bloodthirsty as they stretched out with intent to conquer the land, but to no avail. Over one hundred years ago the Alvarez Empire invaded Fiore for reasons unknown even to this day
In order to seek out the Fairy Heart, a source of infinite magical prowess.
. They were stopped, barely, but the mages of Fiore prevailed and in the end, won the war. However, the magical world was different then, would Fiore be able to come out on top once more?

IMG_0111.GIF
Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Zooks Zooks Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser hudhouse hudhouse @Solomn Jester @HappyRedMage Britt-21 Britt-21

Ren Kotomine sat upon his now claimed throne with a smug look on his face. Apart from the smirk present his face was void of virtually all emotion from compassion to awareness, he looked drained, and that he was. After all, it wasn't but a few days ago that he challenged the host of a god and won, even if he did have to cheat to do so. Under normal circumstances, Ren knew that he did not stand asingke chance against Kotarou in a fight, and it was thus that the Sculpter of Creation crafted an item to shut off the Kitsune's Hoshi no Tama for a moment long enough for him to strike. Ren was proud of what he had accomplished though, and he sure as hell did not intend on giving up his throne so soon after obtaining it. Looking around, the emperor eyed each of his Spriggans with a disappointed look as he oozed of arrogance. Ren knew that for a fact that half of them remained loyal to that... fox, and thus measures would have to be taken in order to weedle out the heretics and have them put to the sword. "I am thrilled that you could all make it. We have something to discuss, and I pray you listen." He spoke, sat upon the throne with his head resting on the palm of his hand as he grinned maniacally. "It has been one week since that blasted fox and those traitorous trash fled the country. I want them found and killed. But, I also have something else in mind as well..." he added, his smile glowing larger as he clicked his fingers and a map of Fiore materialised in the throne room."Our lord and prophet Zeref, launched an assault on this gods forsaken country and failed, I want to finish what he started In HIS name." Ren's tone grew serious as his demeanour grew cold and agitated, he stood up from his throne and walked down to stand in front of the assembled Spriggans. "I want you all to leave at dawn and head to Fiore, take the military with you. We are going to war." Turning his back on the Spriggans in order to sit back upon the throne, Ren continued, "I want that gods forsaken rock brought to heel and taken over within the week, do not return to me if you fail."

Three Days Later
IMG_0112.JPG
Zooks Zooks Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Kyuubey Kyuubey @solomn jester hudhouse hudhouse Jackaboi Jackaboi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime @happyredmage Britt-21 Britt-21

Hundreds and thousands of Alakitasian war vessels travelled the seas towards Fiore, each one carrying hundreds and thousands of soldiers as well as the Spriggan 12 and taking them towards strategic places across the entire country in small groups, each group having their own destination but each one shared the same goal - wreak havoc, bring Fiore to knee and annihilate the Light Guilds so that Fiore can become part of the Alvarez Empire under new rule. Koi, Ajoth, and Gennosuke were tasked with taking care of Margaret Town and Lamia Scale, docking about thirty minutes away from the village with the thousands of soldiers at their beck and call. Garrett, Refara, and Samuel were tasked with taking on the mighty Sabertooth and Crocus City, due to both guild being neighbours. The three landed with the military in Dawn City, and would have to carve through all of the minor towns/cities to reach the capital. Kent, Darashiya, and Maria were to attack Magnolia and Balsam, and anything that stood between them. They docked just outside of Clover City with thousands of soldiers at their call as well. Each group would then randezvous with each other in order to launch an all out assault.

Fiore was about to be the site of the first full scale war zone in nearly over 100 years. And there would be thousands of casualties due to it.

The Defected
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

The few Spriggans that had defected due to their loyalty to Kotarou Forsyth and disgust with Ren Kotomine and why he had done to their precious empire, had come to Fiore with hopes to warn the Light Guilds of the attacks to come. Bismarck headed to Lamia Scale, Kotarou to Fairy Tail, Natalia to Crocus alongside Evangelica and Cele to Blue Pegasus. They all vowed to defend the people of Fiore with their lives, and show everyone the true meaning of the Alvarez Empire and what it stood for. They knew that war was coming, but was it too late? Would the true Spriggans be able to warn the guilds of good in time?

Or would it be too late, only time would tell. But unfortunately, there was little time left.

The arc will entail heavy action and potential violence throughout, if you have specific sub-plots you would like to do then give me a message. But for now, wreak havoc. To Arms!

(There will be another plot post in a couple of days to further the general plot)

~Fin~

“H-Huh? Er…..th-thank you,” Bismarck mumbled, looking over to see a young man offer to take him up to Maya’s office; with each passing second, he felt more and more uneasy than he had before. And it was all due to the invasion, which was very stressful within itself. Knowing that almost all of the people that he had documented in the seventeen years he had worked for Kotarou were traitors, that there was only a small amount of people that he could trust and that Fiore depended on him and the others meeting with the guild masters and telling them about the invasion was terrifying. Bismarck was terrified, and it was a very clear aura that surrounded him as he followed Valken upstairs, trying not to completely flip out. He paused in the middle of the staircase, however, his brown eyes going wide as he tested something, just to be certain.

“Wyrd…..Alarm.”

For a moment, all Bismarck could see was red and the distorted images of people. All he could hear was the loud buzzing of an alarm ringing through his ears. He stumbled and nearly fell downstairs; quickly lowering the spell on himself, he finished walking up the steps and reached Maya’s office.

They weren’t far away, so he had to be quick in explaining. He stepped in, watching the door close behind him, and then, trembling, he walked over to the place where Maya was, trying to find a way to approach this.

“Um...so….”

Come on, Bismarck, just like when you’re speaking to the higher-ups. No stuttering. Just….straight to the point and formal.

“G-Good morning, I-I am Bismarck D. Saedor, scribe to Emperor Kotarou Fo-Forsyth of the Alvarez E-E-Empire, a-and I’m here on official business.”

Deep breath. He had this in the bag. Maybe. Bismarck’s grip tightened around the Book of Beasts, but he kept going, thinking of all the breathing exercises that he had practiced prior to his arrival here. In and out, in and out.

Good. Now to get to the point.

“I….am not sure if you’ve heard yet, ma’am, but our kingdom has recently been taken over by a different Emperor, a Ren Kotomine. However, he is planning on attacking this kingdom of Fiore.” Another deep breath; Bismarck placed his book back inside of his bag, rummaging through until he found his notepad, showing it to Maya. “I-It’s my job to record the happenings within the Alvarez Empire, so...so if you don’t believe me, it’s all right here. I’m here under Emperor Forsyth’s orders because this really is urgent, and especially seeing as my sons live here, I just can’t stand by.” Bismarck’s gaze lowered to the floor; the scribe rubbed his arm awkwardly before continuing.

“I-I also wish to inform you…...that they’re planning to attack today.”

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Zooks Zooks @Lamia_Scale

"Hnnng...very tacky." Marie commented, looking at Kardia Cathedral with a pout. "Probably won't taste very well too...and the last time I ate something like a church I was put to sleep...Oh well," She shrugged as she slowly approached the church with slowly dramatic steps. "I'll ignore the church itself for now." She didn't like what she was about to do, but she had a job to do so she might as well do something to make things easier.

Finally, she made her way to the cemetery. "Hello!" She greeted to the graves. "Dead members of Fairy Tail! I know you're all dead now and aren't using your bodies anymore so do you mind if I ate them? Say something if that's a no!" She waited in silence for a few minutes. "Heh, if someone actually answered I would've freaked out a lot." She held out her arm and let it drop onto the ground, morphing quickly into several large dogs that began to dig the graves and upon reaching the coffin turned back into slime that engulfed and consumed it.

"Eugh, why do you all taste like-oh yeah, you're all dead...sorry...that was insensitive of me." She shuddered as she consumed coffin after coffin, corpse after corpse. She could feel new types of magic being made available to her. "As much as this should give me joy you all taste disgusting, seriously, is it too much to ask you get buried with some preservatives, like garlic? Or bubblegum? They don't age much..."

She whirled around, leaving empty disturbed graves in her wake, pausing to sniff something before turning her head back towards the cathedral. "You know what? I need desert!" Reeling back both hands and burying them deep into the cathedral wall with a thrust. She then felt around her newly expanded index of magic and felt around for something to help her, using Analysis magic to discern the magic.

"Crash Magic!" She roared before the part of structure collapsed into smaller manageable...edible..pieces. "Wow! I'm going to be here for a while..." She transformed into her slime form and began to consume the church, pausing to use Crash Magic every few minutes or so.

@FairyTail

Last edited:
Celestia Corona

A beautiful blonde lifted her head, black glitter reflecting sunlight as she made her way towards the Blue Pegasus guild hall, she was here on orders of her Emperor though she'd rather be at his side; she was also curious though, she had sensed Lily Ann commit suicide not too long before time had reverted, putting Celestia in the body of her 23 year old self and not her nearly 30 year old self, which was useful for her, she was far more flexible and stronger at this age. Of course experience came with age, as did wisdom and a different sort of strength, but Celestia had been too powerful to really be affected by the time reversion so she was 29 year old Cele in the 23 year old body. She was the only one sent to this guild but she would be all they needed to protect their people, she wouldn't act as their total shield, if several other Spriggan were sent their way she would need every ounce of help she could get, it seemed lucky though, she'd arrived before the enemies it seemed and she wouldn't even give the guild a chance to try and chase her off once she arrived at the hall.

She'd spotted a group of people gathered in the streets, mages she realized fast and called out to them. "You four, you're Blue Pegasus mages are you not? Whatever you were planning call it off now and return to your guild with me at once." Magic rolled off the newcomer in waves, powerful and nearly suffocating, more powerful than the Wizard Saints of this country, indicating she was not a mage to be ignored or trifled with. She didn't look to see if they followed, she simply expected it, maybe she seemed arrogant in that moment but if she wasn't firm they could be harmed away from their guild and she would not tolerate harm coming to anyone she decided was under her care.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Zooks Zooks hudhouse hudhouse The Elder The Elder

Determination set her galactic green eyes on fire and she pushed the doors open once she'd arrived at the hall, taking in all the activity swirling around. She leashed her power once more and simply called out with a loud, clear voice, "Those of this guild I'm known as Celestia Corona, some may know me as The Stellar Mother of the Spriggan 12...or well I used to be. I could explain everything to you all but I've no time to waste, nor do any of you. War is coming rapidly, soon it will engulf the entirety of Fiore. Soldiers of the Alvarez Empire and some of the other Spriggans will ensure this comes to pass, and I am here to aid you, protect you and act as your saving grace and messenger. Choose to believe my words or not, either way I've orders to follow and your safety and the safety of your citizens are my top priority." It was sudden, she knew it was, knew they may not believe her but she would have to make time to argue the case if they refused to help her help them.

She would give her all to do as her emperor asked of her, after all...it might be a long war that kept her from his side for far too long. Eyes with a galaxy inside trailed over every member she saw, taking notes in an instant, her mind already forming tactics to help utilize the mages around her. Also noting several seemed to have been touched by her clone at one point...the new blonde who was waiting in expectant silence started to wonder what Lily Ann's life had been like in this hall...had it been terrible? Or wonderful? Celestia couldn't be sure and a frown darkened her expression slightly as she waited for some sort of response to her announcement.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Texangamer Texangamer Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @AnyoneElseIMissedInBluePegasusGuildHall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back