Fairy Tail IC

Christina.png
(Outside Fairy Tail Guild Hall)
marie-magny-commission-dark-priestess-by-skyzocat-d935u3r.jpg
Christina sat silently, her lenses floating around her like moons around a planet. She sat in the middle of the road in front of Fairy Tail, her eyes shut in concentration. Many locals stared at the strange girl, her looks and body size indicating she had traveled from somewhere other than this continent. Her ashen-white hair was braided and pulled back away from her delicate face. Her defined brow-bone contrasted sharply against her small but bright eyes. Her high cheek-bones, and small chin gave men and woman alike feelings. She was wearing a black dress, that fit her form closely. As she opened her eyes she noticed men wearing masks approaching her. One of them made a grab for one of her lenses, and instantly regretted it. The lens spun rapidly, and collided with his chest. With an audible gasp he was knocked over; he landed on the ground gasping for air. The second made to punch Christina, but also like his friend instantly regretted it. All of Christina's lenses flew at him, colliding with him and sending him flying through the air. At this point Christina was standing, and a crowd had gathered to watch. The first man, seemingly recovered from his blow, charged at Christina. He was almost 5 feet away when he brandished a small switchblade. Christina sighed and said under her breath "Fuck it." Christina put out her hand and from it a beam of light shot. It collided with the armed man's eyes and he screamed as he was temporarily blinded. He kept running though, and as he neared Christina she stepped aside and grabbed the knife and put out her foot. He vaulted over it and landed on his face, unconscious. "They must have followed me from home, I thought I was being followed." She said she dragged the unconscious man over to his friend and dusted off her hands.
She turned back to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, wondering discreetly how to join. She desperately needed money, she had spent all of her reserve cash on a boat over the ocean. She approached the door and politely rapped it. She wouldn't enter with out permission first, it seemed rather rude. Her lenses were tucked away in her canvas pack, she had learned the hard way how stupid people will be for money.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @anyoneinFT

Darius text.png

Darius just stared confused as the mass of people he asked all pointed to his bag. He looked at it and saw ricky just sitting right there. They both stared at each other for a few moments. "Rick... What the hell do you think you're doing?" "Uh... Checking our supplies...?" Now that the carraige has at least stopped, Darius was able to quickly return back to normal. Well... More angry than anything... "(Sigh) I can never stay angry at my little buddy..." "Safe..." "But next time your not getting any fish." "SORRY I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!" Darius chuckled after hearing Ricky's obvious reaction, well aside from that note. There was still the blue haired girl that for some reason seemed to know him, and even teased him about his motion sickness. Wait... How DID she know his name!? Or Ricky's? Not only that but the red haired girl that had the false idea that Darius was in Fairy Tail. "Woah there miss. You have the wrong idea. I'm not from Fairy Tail. As a matter of fact I come from... uh... Wait... What was my guild called again? Rick you remember?" "I dunno" "Weird..." His trail of thought was abruptly stopped when the blonde woman started saying stuff like hearing a ghost and running off screaming. "Geez... Weirdo." "Like your one to talk..." Darius drifted his gaze towards the blue haired girl who addressed herself as Sora Marvel. "Um... Have we met? You seem really addly familiar... Admitedlly I could go for some lunch too..."
Zooks Zooks Xel Xel Kyuubey Kyuubey Isune Isune

Chris Lengheart-Kelica!...Not again....
Chris just stared blankly as he watched Kelica make a mad dash down the street. Chris let out a long sigh as he looked over to the group and said,"I'll be back, I need to go make sure she doesn't run into a lamp-post or something."

Without a second thought, Chris began to sprint down the street as well. That was one thing Chris could never understand about Kelica: the girl never worked out but ran like she had been doing it her entire life. Damn she was fast too. "
Kelica! There's no ghosts!" Chris kept shouting to her, trying to get her attention. It didn't seem to be working. At the very least though, they were near the guildhall.

Picking up the pace as best he could, Chris managed to somewhat catch up to Kelica. Holding out his arm, Chris focused for a moment and watched as it turned it a red sort of goo. He pulled his arm back for a moment and then swung it forward like whip as it reached out to Kelica. "
Slow down Kelica!" Chris shouted as his new arm grabbed onto her shoulder as if to grab her attention. Chris knew better than to pull her towards him, she'd go flying! Hopefully she'd notice and slow down, or maybe she'd just keep going and continue to stretch his arm out. That could only end both badly and hilariously.
Zooks Zooks Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi

Sora Marvell - Magnolia Town

b204d0203faa97f60d4cc14447d51fc959830006_hq.jpg

Sora's head tilted to the side at Kelica's reaction, eyelids taking the time to blink in slow motion as if stupefied by her behaviour. Oh well, typical Kelica, right? At least that hadn't changed. Truthfully she was about to shoot out some smart retort towards Chris but he was soon out of earshot, chasing after the blonde to save her from herself. Quite literally. " It never ends... " An exasperated sigh followed her words, a lone hand rubbing at the back of her thin neck in a manner that was rather sheepish. Way to go guys, let's scare away potential new members. She chidingly released the thought in her mind, loudly as if the two running down the road would be able to hear it. Her rather flustered attention which was being split in different directions finally calmed itself to settle on the girl whom had been left behind.

" Well, I don't think Chris will be accompanying you to the guild hall unless you intend on chasing after him dragging your luggage. I assure you he moves quickly for his size, not as fast as me of course, but you would be surprised. " A little boasting, why not? It was all a truth being spoken. " I would be happy to take you. " Sora finally let her feet touch down upon the ground since it was deemed 'tacklehug' free now that Kelica was gone, hand outstretched towards Tokihana. That hand was quickly retracted at the grumble that went from a small murmur to a full blast rumble, now resting protectively across her stomach. " After I get some food. " Her hues flickered over to Darius and a touch of sadness was felt upon her heart, albeit small, it still impacted her enough to cause her smile to waver momentarily. " After we get some food. " She corrected herself after hearing him speak.

He doesn't remember me at all.

Her gaze lowered to the ground, hair cascading to curtain off her expression from the two, hands forming small fists before she shook the feeling off to the best of her ability. " What do you say, Tokihana? Care to join us. If it's that important to you, I'll take you by there first if you insist but I'll happily pay for your lunch if you want to tag along. Always enjoyable to get to know potential new friends. " Sora's head snapped back up, smile now brighter than ever, her recovery from that bout of sadness almost unrivaled. " I've got a story to tell you, Darius! About a dragon slayer who finally realized they weren't alone in the world. " She flashed him her canines once again and started walking off towards a small shop that she visited quite often for food. Her steps came to a slowing halt before she turned the corner, head tilting so she could peer back behind her. " Coming? " The invitation was let loose upon the wind, being carried by a gentle breeze to reach their ears.

If he doesn't remember me, I'll just have to make an everlasting impression this time around.
Isune Isune Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel Zooks Zooks

Sera Waters - Fairy Tail Hall - Magnolia
Sera groaned as she woke up, head spinning and throbbing a little as she leaned up from the floor of the bar in Fairy Tail. She looked around and rubbed her head, figuring she had just passed out drunk again or something. It would make sense, her favorite booze barrel and gift from a friend being on the table beside her. She shrugged and stretched a bit as she got up, feathery wings stretching out behind her. "Damn what happened last night.." She muttered, looking around the guild hall. She had expected everything to be frantic, what with Hibiki storming off to help his wife and what not. "ANYONE AROUND?" She called out, headache oddly disappearing quickly for it to be hang over related. Shrugging once more the vampire moved a lock of white hair from her face as she sat back down.

She wasn't drunk enough to cope with the current change, preferring best not to think about it. She wasn't sure what had happened exactly, though she knew it was something incredibly odd she couldn't put her finger on it. She sighed a little and just poured herself another glass, why not? Nothing else better to do until someone showed up.​
@FT Peeps

Verdana casually woke up and found out that she was on the ceiling. She blinked about, remembering that it has been a long time since she was here. It was just like the day that she had left. She got one of her first few missions here, and it was when she realized she was... no, no that was not the proper thought. She had a purpose in life, but she still had not found it yet. She was not useless... though hated? She put a hand to her throat, feeling the massive scar that was on her throat. Her vocal cords were gouged out a year ago... but why was she here? Last she checked, she was on Enca. Was she dreaming? A few droplets of acid on her own skin and a little tingle told her no. She spun some thread from her feet and dropped down to the floor.

She dissolved her combat armor and whipped her pitch black hair back. Crimson filled in her highlights, and her pupils turned amber. Her new eight tendrils draped from above her armpits, four per side, that flowed in the wind like a cape. She casually scratched at her eyes in a lazy haze and yawned as she walked past her mother. She squeaked out like a pool toy from her insectoid mutations, trying to let Sera know she was alive. Wait, her mother was here? This truly was a dream, wasn't it? She poured herself some juice and returned to Sera.

@Ft folks

IMG_1181.JPG
IMG_1265.PNG
Laying peacefully on top of the Blue Pegasus guild hall was the Solar God Slayer himself, Dante' Sol. He bathed in the sunlight shirtless feeling the warmth giving off from the sun's rays. As he looked up at the sun he started seeing and hearing thinks from his past; a burning village and people screaming in panic. The nightmare fades as Dante' heard the loud voice of Rosaline Dreyar. He sighed and sat up grabbing his black t shirt. Why is that woman always so loud? He asked himself as he stood up. He walks towards the edge of the roof where he simply steps off and lands on the ground without any problems. He slung his t shirt over his left shoulder as he stepped foot inside the guild. As soon as he opened the door the wonderful smell of Yama's cooking rushed up his nose. He walks inside the guild, displaying his scared upper body and walks straight towards the dining table. Afternoon everyone. He said with a smile, then looks at Yama. The food smells delicious as usual. He sits down and makes his plate and begins to chow down. Taste delicious like always too. He said with his eyes closed as he took in the delicious tasting food. He looks over at Rosa the loud mouth and Kazuo the Titan. Now what are you trying to do today Ms.LoudMouth? More intense squat thrusts? He asked jokingly as he chewed on a piece of breakfast meat. Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Tokihana Ellion

The original crowd rapidly shrunk as the blonde's exit was quickly followed by Chris chasing after her. The man's hasty pursuit resulted in her question falling solely on the blue-haired girl, and probably the other guy as well. Needless to say the entire series of events played out far differently than she was envisioning. She was absolutely certain she'd either get a yes or no right then and there. Instead two of the party bolted off, the carriage-guy revealed he wasn't even a member of Fairy Tail, and instead of giving her a solid answer the blue-haired girl gave a quip about Chris and suggested they go eat. The confusion was evident on her features as she watched Sora descend softly to the ground in front of her. She gave a quick glance to her trusty Familiar on her shoulder before looking back at Sora. It didn't seem to be a no so at least she had that going for her. The confusion slowly left her as she gave another look down the street and softly shook her head with a gentle laugh, her side-tail swaying gently with the motion. "I'm not too confidant when it comes to athletics." She looked back at Sora as a smile returned to her lips. She went to grab the girl's hand in return when it was suddenly retracted to guard the growling stomach.

She quickly brought her hand up to cover her mouth to stifle a laugh at the sound. Her amusement was curbed by the subtle display from the girl. If she wasn't so adept at masking her own feelings she probably would have missed it. But for just a moment, the faintest of moments, she could have sworn Sora was upset. Just as she did her best to keep others from prying she respected the other girl and simply returned the girl's cheery expression with one of her own. "I've waited this long, waiting a little longer wont hurt anything so count me in. I could use a little food anyways." With that she looked over at the man Sora called Darius. "So you're not a member of Fairy Tail? I figured you were.. You seem like the type of person that'd fit in..." Her voice was a little on the flat side, almost straddling the line between insult an compliment. Considering the displays she had seen so far she wouldn't have doubted for a moment that the comedy duo were a part of the guild. She walked a few steps towards the man and held her hand out, flashing him the same warm smile that she had worn for everyone else. "Darius, right? I'm Tokihana." It wasn't often that someone else had an animal companion and the cat-like creature in the man's bag drew Eishi's interest. The little Familiar looked down at the bag and it's occupant. It didn't move from it's perch on his Master's shoulder. Rather, it simply stared intently at the exceed.

Sora's quest for food didn't seem like it would wait for her to introduce herself properly. The girl was already walking off in search of food after all. With the invitation flowing into her ears she quickly reached out for the man's hand, taking it into her own to give it a quick shake. Waiting wasn't an option, she had a starving member of Fairy Tail here and she wasn't about to keep her waiting. "Nice to meet ya!" After the quick handshake she released the man's hand and pivoted back towards her suitcase. Her rapid movements forced Eishi to leap from her shoulder back to the stability of the ground before following after her. She snapped up the handle of her luggage and rolled it behind her as she jogged to catch up to the other girl. She spared a quick look over her shoulder towards the boy she just left behind. "C'mon Darius!"

Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey (Interacted with) Isune Isune Zooks Zooks (Mentioned)​

Shiro Ai

Shiro's big purple eyes widened slightly when Valken approached her, nerves trying to take hold, she simply fought them back though and lifted her head almost haughtily, "Thanks but you said it yourself, it's the way my power works, I can't help it. Besides the thing I fought had claws and ugh I hate trying to deal with flaws." She started to pout, her cheeks puffing out slightly as she recalled the fight, she snorted and if she was a fire mage steam would have probably rolled from her nose, as a result though an icy mist seeped from her before she took a deep breath and sighed. After a moment she took the rag and started to wipe her wounds down flinching from the sting but she still sighed and worked quietly. While she did this though Laura had approached, making Shiro arch her brow, why was she so popular all of a sudden? Her lips turned down in a frown as she listened to Laura talk, her timing was shit, and so she huffed and puffed, she wasn't going to accept someone else talking to her on his behalf. "I don't know why you came over to me right now, I'm kinda busy cleaning up a little, or didn't you notice the cuts?" She'd been a little bit more snappy than she'd intended but she was grouchy over the pain but part of her just wanted to fade into the background again, quickly.

Thinking on her feet though she extricated herself from the situation, that was starting to freak her poor introverted heart out, "Thank you Valken." She spoke simply, taking the now blood stained rag with her, as she left the hall and finally got outside taking a deep breath of the scent of the natural air, she really couldn't deal with so much attention it upset her, not that she was ungrateful for Valken's concern just big groups weren't her thing and two was one too many. She wandered further into the town, seeking out the quiet and little abandoned cafe she tended to frequent, it wasn't totally abandoned, but all the people there were similar to her, not liking direct attention. They enjoyed listening to her songs though and she was so stressed right now she felt like singing at that little cafe.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Zooks Zooks Elffri3nd Elffri3nd

Shiro Ai

Shiro's big purple eyes widened slightly when Valken approached her, nerves trying to take hold, she simply fought them back though and lifted her head almost haughtily, "Thanks but you said it yourself, it's the way my power works, I can't help it. Besides the thing I fought had claws and ugh I hate trying to deal with flaws." She started to pout, her cheeks puffing out slightly as she recalled the fight, she snorted and if she was a fire mage steam would have probably rolled from her nose, as a result though an icy mist seeped from her before she took a deep breath and sighed. After a moment she took the rag and started to wipe her wounds down flinching from the sting but she still sighed and worked quietly. While she did this though Laura had approached, making Shiro arch her brow, why was she so popular all of a sudden? Her lips turned down in a frown as she listened to Laura talk, her timing was shit, and so she huffed and puffed, she wasn't going to accept someone else talking to her on his behalf. "I don't know why you came over to me right now, I'm kinda busy cleaning up a little, or didn't you notice the cuts?" She'd been a little bit more snappy than she'd intended but she was grouchy over the pain but part of her just wanted to fade into the background again, quickly.

Thinking on her feet though she extricated herself from the situation, that was starting to freak her poor introverted heart out, "Thank you Valken." She spoke simply, taking the now blood stained rag with her, as she left the hall and finally got outside taking a deep breath of the scent of the natural air, she really couldn't deal with so much attention it upset her, not that she was ungrateful for Valken's concern just big groups weren't her thing and two was one too many. She wandered further into the town, seeking out the quiet and little abandoned cafe she tended to frequent, it wasn't totally abandoned, but all the people there were similar to her, not liking direct attention. They enjoyed listening to her songs though and she was so stressed right now she felt like singing at that little cafe.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Zooks Zooks Elffri3nd Elffri3nd

Laura Jones
Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Ishizuclose.jpg

Shiro's behavior made he Laura slightly angry, the girl didn't tend to ask for help or except it. At least Laura hadn't seen it. She didn't expect that the girl would go off on her like she had. At least She had been nice to Valken and Valken had been able to help the girl. "Hey Phineas, you should probably chase after her. Try to talk to her and listen to what she says. Who knows, she might just open up to you." She yelled across the room to the musician. Then he looked at Valken. He had been in the guild much longer than her and she had been in the guild a really long time but they never really talked before. She grabbed his arm and attempted to drag him with her as she walked towards the door. "Valken you are coming to the park with me, I think it would be nice if we finally had a chance to talk. If you want your boy friend can join us." She was joking about Valken having a boy friend but it sounded harsh. She just hoped she would get some time with the man.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum (mentioned)​

Last edited:
IMG_0032.PNG
IMG_0017.JPG

Kyuubey Kyuubey @Magnolia

Upon the fractured passages of time walked a being of great wonder, calmness, and wisdom. His very being oozed with magic, it was overwhelming, unbearable, and even time seemingly reacted to it. It was apparent that the creature was both ancient and powerful, however he retained to hostility at all. In fact, he held an age old kindness within him, and peace was a formality that the man held extremely dear. But despite this, he was extremely unnerved and the many spirits that roamed the fractured passages of time could feel it, but could do nothing. They knew something was wrong, that something was coming - but what? They could not say. Only the strange being knew, and that strange being - was Kotarou Forsyth.

Kotarou walked with his hands behind his back as the magically generated gusts brushed through his clothing. Long ribbons came loose as they reached far behind him, red in colour. His hair brushed to the side as the gusts too brushed through every strand as well, yet Kotarou walked on, unmoved by it, until he closed his eyes for a moment, and drew to a sudden halt. As he moved his hands to his front, the kitsune gently waved his left hand as a strange pathway formed, appearing out of thin air. The pathway was formed entirely out of a strange magic of which led to a beautifully crafted door, adjourned by very strange seals and runes. The Hoshi no Tama around his neck began to glow blue in pulses as it sent a beam of light towards the centre rune after the third pulse. At first, nothing. But then, the light traveled out of the rune in a circular motion and the door fizzled away, revealing a temple of sorts. Upon entering, Kotarou headed towards the centre pedestal that sat stationary in the middle of the room and waved his hand over it, and the object that sat upon it. The object was broken and cracked, but it still hummed with a magic long since forgotten. The white haired fox smiled gently as he picked up the broken and neglected object, of which only brought one name to light - "Arietta."

IMG_0014.PNG
Upon picking up the object, a strange sensation began to fill the room as if it was reacting to Kotarous touch. Then, Kotarou seemingly froze. The ruptures of time were telling him things, but one thing stood out the most. "She's alive? But how?" He asked, in response to the newly gathered information. It was then that Quel'Tha, Goddess of Wisdom, The Cosmos, and the being of which he inhabited, spoke to him. Kotarou listened intently as his ancient eyes shed a slight tear, but then flared into a glare in an instant as he seemingly vanished from the place without a trace, erupting with magical potential. Kotarou then appeared on the continent of Fiore. A storm was on the brink of arrival and it was his duty to safeguard the wellbeing of humanity. He had to gather his allies and prepare the small and fickle continent for the worst. Kotarou himself knew that it was only a matter of time, but he wasn't expecting the Alvarez Empire to strike so soon. However, there was something he had to do first. After finding out that his sister whom of which he thought died centuries ago was in fact alive, the kitsune knew that he needed to find her. And as a host to a deity of wisdom, Kotarou knew exactly how to find her. Clasping his hands together from the cliff of which he was stood upon, that overlooked Magnolia in its entirety, a gigantic tear began to form in the sky as magic poured out unrelentlessly. It was a dark and foul magic, befitting the realms of demons.

IMG_0015.GIF
Kotarou himself began to glow as bright as the very stars, entombed in a blue light as he stepped into the tear and into the demonic underworld. It was the that he came face to face with the person he had dreamed of seeing once again, and the shock of it all brought a tear to his eye. But what he came into contact with next was far from his desires. Kotarou stood there as he glow d an even brighter light, seemingly burning away the very foundations of the demonic realm as it began to fracture and crumble due to his anger. His eyes were fixed upon Abaddon, Aria's closest ally and friend. However, Kotarou didn't know him, and Abaddon didnt know of Kotarou either, apart from what Aria may or may not have told him. The male glared at the demon with an aura of phenomenal hatred and a burning desire to rid him from the earth. all Kotarou saw was that his sister was greatly injured, and a demon of all things was holding her. The kitsune rushed over to Arietta's side and knelt down, staring at the Demon King. "I want an explanation. Do not make me wait. What have you done to her?" Usually, Kotarou was never this angry, however the fact that his sister was alive and in the company of demons unsettled him greatly. In fact, ever since the day of his peoples' downfall, it was a theory he actually expected.

Kotarou tore Aria from Abaddons grasp and held her in his own, brushing her hair out of her face as he gently brushed his hand over her cheek with a gently kiss on her forehead. A lone tear falling and hitting her face.

"Av-o'sto (wake up), Arietta."

• Mitchs98 Mitchs98
    Nikolas was admittedly a bit extremely hysterical as he sobbed into Ferra's arm, the events of the timeline they'd just been in completely overwhelming him. For once, he wasn't able to even speak without sounding like he had a stuffy nose, so he just hugged his girlfriend/wife closer, unsure of what to say or do. Might as well just say it. "I thought I was the only one who remembered," he sniveled, moving away from the hug so he could look his girlfriend in the eye. Totally hot, like always. There was just something amazing about saying that he would be her husband one day. But there was still the issue with Phineas in the previous timeline. What if that would really happen in the future? He looked at Ferra and sighed, wiping away his tears.

"Ferra...that timeline may be mostly good for us, but a lotta bad stuff happened. Valks got arrested. Shiro and Noah left. Masaki died. And Phineas....i....it was too much for 'im, he's never been the type to be able to cope with bad things, he..." The half-Neko's vision became clouded with tears, but he kept speaking, the obvious tremor in his voice. "In that timeline....Phineas killed himself. That's why I wanna know. If he's still here. I wanna make sure my brother is okay, not emotionally damaged, not anything that'll cut our time short.....he-he's not, right?"

IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG

Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi Zooks Zooks @LamiaScale

The events of the last few hours were beyond strange, and it was intriguing as to how and why such things had occurred. A powerful magic had been at play, and whilst the woman retained all recollection of what had happened she couldn't piece together the why's and how's. The last thing Maya saw was Sora stood right in front of her, then but in a moments notice Sora was nowhere to be seen, and she herself was stood smack bang in the middle of Margaret Town walking towards the guild hall of which she ran, Lamia Scale. Maya walked towards the guild gracefully with her back upright and her hands gently placed on her front, hands elegantly cuffed together as her long and beautiful gown just about skimmed the stone path that led up towards the grand guild. As she could hear the loud sounds of people talking albeit rather abruptly Maya couldn't help but mentally face-palm. "I honestly cannot trust that boy to do anything right. And no doubt that busybody is sticking her nose in yet again. How annoying..." she sighed, approached the doors of the guild as they swung open before her, each door creating a loud thud as they hit the wall, and Maya walked into the building. The woman's heels filled the room with a feeling of order and respect, yet even then the so called Mad Maya struck fear into the hearts of the guests and visitors that were inside the guild. One man trembled like mad, and another nearly soiled himself entirely. It was a tragic and messy display.

IMG_0007.JPG
Maya made her place in the centre of the hall as she sent a kind and motherly smile to the inhabitants of the guild, before her eyes befell those of Shiros and the woman seemingly ran over towards the girl. "My dear, you're hurt. Go and get some rest, recuperate." Afterwards, the Wizard Saint turned her attention towards Valken, but before anything she noticed Laura's grasp upon Valken and Maya twitched with annoyance. And thus with a flick of her wrists sent a telekinetic wave of energy that took Lauras grip from off of Valken with a slight shock. Then, the woman spoke."I'm not quite sure what is going on here, but it all seems slightly messy to me. Do be sure to respect the hospitality of the town, and to treat each other with respect when warranted." With a smile, and her hands moving from her front to behind her back, Maya continued as she brushed her long beautiful black hair from out of her face."Oh, and do be sure not to loosely dish out your so called authorities when you yourself have none. It's annoying, and unbecoming." She remarked, eyes upon Laura as the woman smiled before turning away. "Anyway my angels, I have some business to attend to so if you need me, feel free to come to my office." And with that, Maya turned on her heel and headed towards the guild masters office.

Hoshii.Miki.240.821673.jpg

Kelica Zefara
Magnolia Streets Back to Fairytail Guild Hall

Ok so Kelica could be very skittish. Her movements where like a wild animal and although her hands were thrown up into the air waving around like a puppet on strings, her steps were oddly pretty practiced. Was it Hibiki's training? Or just natural instinct? Her legs vaulted almost seemingly easily over a food cart and she skidded rather impressively underneath a Lacrima vehicle. How Chris even managed to keep up at all, let alone in his human form and not his were-cheetah form really was a miracle. Maybe it was due to the longer legs and bigger strides? Regardless she didn't seem to notice that and despite his loud booming voice, Kelica was screaming so loudly she didn't seem to hear him at all.

Kelica had to be the most lucky and unluckiest person in the universe. As Chris transformed his arm and slapped the random red goo onto his shoulder, Kelica peered over her shoulder to said random whatever touching her shoulder which only made the already fidgety and panic driven girl scream and flail even louder!! That was when the Guild Hall popped into view and it was only divine fate clearly that she happened to half twist from the shoulder grab to try and peel it off, the motion spinning her enough to avoiding colliding into Christina full force waiting patiently outside the Guild Hall... instead the Forest Mage slammed her shoulder into the right side of the door and burst it open, revealing the poor woman to the Guild Members probably standing there awkwardly and completely confused.

Another twist of fate meant there was a short set of stairs just past the door, which Kelica almost ALWAYS forgot, her feet collapsing in on themselves and sending the already squealing girl to fall and curl up into a deep ball, landing with a thud. But the momentum saw her careening across the Guild Hall floor, rolling straight past Verdana and slamming 100% full force into Sera waiting at the bar. This sent both girls to tumble in a probably very awkward looking position with Kelica, dizzy and confused, straddled on top of the Vampire girl with her eyes spinning and stars around her head.

"S.....s...stop the ride I waa...wanna get offffff!"
She whined, swaying side to side, her momentum dragging Chris in along behind her. But hopefully he was quick enough to stop himself otherwise both Sera and her would have been crushed under the man's weight.

Then, to explain her actions or to get people even MORE confused, she cried out. "SORA IS A GHOSTTT!!!!"

Xel Xel Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame Isune Isune LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

samus_aran___render_by_chummee-d8f7mb2.png

Rosaline Dreyar
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall

Did she just hear Kazuo correctly? He didn't get up out of bed sooner because he had a horrible dream? To be fair, Rosaline couldn't really remember a time she had had a dream, at least not a note-worthy one. One about drinking and eating and training probably but most days she was just too exhausted from missions or working out to dream at all. Her eyebrow lifted when he mentioned he had no plans and the grin only widened even further. Cheeky almost like she had a big plan brewing in her mind. But that seemed unlikely because Rosaline wasn't exactly the type to think ahead. Make herself sick? Hardly! Well she didn't think so after all.. though she did glance down to her full belly with a wistful expression. She did eat a lot today, even for herself.

That was when her head drifted the other way spotting Dante walking through and almost instantly her eyes narrowed and her lips pierced in a distasteful manner. Oh she was well aware of his tendencies to simply lie down and absorb the sun, and while that had to do with his powers, Rosaline found it to be extremely lazy. And if there was one thing Rosaline absolutely hated it was people being lazy... and taking a nap or sleeping had to the number one thing that drove her mad. She mostly ignored SunnysideupMan up until he addressed her on what she was trying to do today. Her teeth gritted and almost instantly the girl was standing up with such force it sent her chair flying backwards across the ground as she slammed the table with both hands, sending both it and every plate and morsel on it to suddenly go flying up into the air in a hilarious manner. Leaving Dante, basically alone in a chair with his one bite of meat.

"I could do a thousand Squat thrusts before you even woke up from your snooze you lazy little piece of scum! Speaking of squats, why don't we test out what those squats have turned my thighs into!" Already storming over as lightning arced and cascaded around her frame, licking outwards to travel across the floor and mere inches away from the funny blue blob of clothes sliding across the floor. Lucky Rosa hadn't noticed that, otherwise she would have fried that directly. Even as she approached Dante she was already drawing a leg back and preparing to kick the guy through a wall and into next week!

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Chris Lengheart-Oh shit...
Chris watched as Kelica kept running. The moment she noticed his new appendage she flipped. Luckily for him though, she managed to avoid running into some girl while simultaneously trying to brush the hand away. Her screaming got louder and that girl took off! Chris picked up the pace as well, but there was no way he'd catch her like this.

That, was when Chris watch in horror as Kelica slammed right through the door and went flying over the stairs and onto poor Sera. Chris winced as he felt his poor arm being dragged across the hard floor and seemingly stuck under something. It was also starting to look pretty thin too, meaning that it was reaching its limit when it came to stretching.

As he finally arrived in the guildhall, Chris let out a sigh as he said,"Dammit Keli, I told you to slow down. But does anyone ever listen to me?"

He gave Sera a very apologetic look as his freed his arm and carefully wrapped it around Kelica's waist like a harness before it lifted her off the vampire and carefully placed her in a booth. The red goo quickly retracted back to the shape of Chris' arm as it changed back to normal.

Hopefully Sera wasn't too mad at him, he didn't want to have to have to deal with that right now. And just to be extra sure he'd be free of her wrath, Chris walked over to Kelica and quickly asked,"
Are you alright? You bruised anywhere?" and then turned his attention back to Sera as he quickly added,"And you too, you okay? When I tried to get her attention, I didn't think she'd flip out like that. I am so sorry."
Zooks Zooks LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame hudhouse hudhouse Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ((Just copying Zooks' mentions in case it doesn't make any sense))

IMG_1147.JPG
Noah was disgusted by Valken's words and just shook his head vigorously. "That will Never happen Valken. I just want you to know that. The only person who'll be taken your clothes off is whoever you Woo with your 'Valken Charm'. He chuckled and watched as Shiro approached them. He was quite concerned about her and simply allowed her too take his wine. She looked like she needed it more than him. After all the comments and complaints about him and his little self, Noah used his transformation magic to put some clothes on. He stood at the bar and made him a glass of water quickly downing the drink. He walks over towards Shiro and Valken bringing a bar stool to sit on. "Damn Shiro seeing you like this makes me wish I found that healing Djinn. Do you need anything else, maybe a some wine?" He chuckled as he knew she still had possession of his wine bottle. He then turns towards Laura as she spoke dragging him away. He shrugs and pulls a small flask out of his pockets and takes a swig.

Soon the doors open and a very familiar and frightening presence washes within the guild. Noah turns his head to see their guild master Maya. He puts his flask away and gives Maya a friendly smile. "Morning Master." He said. He waited for Maya to leave before he took action for Laura's words. He points his index finger towards her and speaks. "Bararaq." Noah fired a small bolt of lightning from his index finger aimed for Laura's ass cheek giving her a small shock.
IMG_1263.JPG
Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Elffri3nd Elffri3nd

Yama title.png

Yamato was always happy to hear everyone enjoying their meals. It definitely sounded like they were needing it too. Admitedly he himself felt like he hasn't eaten in days, which is extremely weird saying as he remembers having breakfast this morning. Speaking of remembering... He keeps feeling like he's missing something, like nothings adding up... Once again his trail of thought was broken off by Rosaline complimenting his cooking. "Well it's not guranteed I'll always be here to cook~ But I try my best. Just try not to stare yourself when I'm not here." Suddenly Kazuo appeared from the rafters above. Of course this was hardly surprising. It was common fact that the ceiling is quite the popular area among some members. "Greetings Kazuo." Soon Yama feel silent after his mention of having a horrible dream. Yama felt the same in the kitchen. Like he just woke up from a nightmare. Surely it couldn't be some sort of coincidence right? Ah... Overthinking the situation as usual... Yama will definitely be looking forward to his bed later.

It wasn't long after that the one and only Solar God Slayer Dante appeared. His shirt was hung over his shoulder, obviously stating that he just finished relaxing in the sun. His scars were also obviously visible too, a deep reminder of the day Yamato found him wounded and took him in to the guild hall to be healed. "Afternoon Sir Dante. I'm glad to see you are as healthy as always. Also glad to hear you are enjoying the food." When Dante turned his attention towards Rosa, Yama could already tell what was going to happen long before he opened his mouth. Dante was always one for a challenge. He also knew fine well of Rosa's temper too. Speaking of which, her reaction was also well predicted. When she slammed the table all the plates and food scraps went flying. "(Sigh) Honestly... Does that woman have any clue how much these plates cost?" Yamato quickly jumped into the fray and started catching each individual plate in his hands. He moved from side to side, forward and backward, eventually he practically looked like he was doing a dance routine. With one plate landing on top of the other, it ended with him creating a two towers of 20 plates in each hand. One stray plate still remained falling though, one that Yama caught with his foot before tossing it up to one of the towers and placing them on a nearby table. "Safe and sound~"
Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21

BISMARCK SAEDOR The Elder The Elder Zooks Zooks Elffri3nd Elffri3nd LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Bismarck wasn't planning on wasting any time as he rode atop Patronus, his trusty summonable dragon, to Margaret Town. He had to warn them first about the Alvarez Empire and the problems they were facing, and where better to go first than where his two only sons lived? The man was silent for a long time as he rode Patronus, feeling slightly on edge. He had been forty-five in a separate timeline. He remembered it clear as day. Grimoire Heart. The attacks. Terrible things. And, most devastatingly, Phineas, his son, had decided to jump off of a building. Bismarck had pretty much flooded his townhouse with tears when he woke up this morning; he had managed to calm down thanks to Patronus. However, earlier, the poor guy couldn't even stop crying. Now he had to do what he could to stop the event from happening. As a parent, he, Bismarck Donovan Saedor, loyal scribe to Kotarou Forsyth, had to do this for Phineas and Nikolas before he did anything else.

The dragon stopped right in front of the guild hall; Bismarck nervously de-summoned her, adjusting his uniform's tie and stowing the Book of Beasts safely in his bag. If anyone got their hands on his book, then he was pretty much powerless. And he needed to keep the book with him as a result. There was a large amount of hesitation before the man opened the door and shuffled in, keeping his head down as he scanned the hall for either of his sons. Instead he only saw the strangest scene he had ever seen. One of the people here needed to put on some clothes, first of all; he stared awkwardly as the man sent a lightning bolt at some intimidating-looking woman's....err....derriere.

N-No comment. He just kind of stared with wide eyes, wondering if he'd seen something he shouldn't have and, as always, questioning his life. The small bag of souvenirs from the Alvarez Empire nearly slipped out of his hands, and he looked over at her, feeling his whole body tremble in fear. Dare he ask if she knew where to find Maya Morne? Then he walked over, hesitating with every step, before he finally approached the woman.

"E-Erm....go-go-good m-morning...." The man mumbled, adjusting his glasses. "E-E-Er.....I-I'm Bi-Bismarck S-Saedor, Nikolas a-and Phineas's f-f-father....I-I would like to speak with Miss Morne a-about something important.....u-um....please.....its urgent......"

Christina.png

Christina's face went from one of serenity to one of concern as the girl careened past her, almost colliding with her. Christina loosened her grip on the lenses, and in a split second they were in formation behind her, ready to spring into action. She continued her polite etiquette and lightly stepped into the guild hall; waiting to be acknowledged. Despite her dark attire, she irradiated light like a small sun. She nervously glanced around before shifting uncomfortably. She was exceptionally shy, and looked somewhat mortified. Her hands clasped behind her back, and her head held high despite the obvious social anxiety.
08.gif
Zooks Zooks LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Isune Isune hudhouse hudhouse Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

View attachment 293531

The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Katherine paused her drinking and she heard her boyfriend who then planted a kiss on her cheek and ask her about her mission. Pulling the straw from her lips, she spoke "...I like sitting on your legs when you sleep. It wakes you up..." she admitted, looking at him and then continuing with talking about the mission "...The mission was quite easy... But I think I passed out afterwards..." her voice had been soft just as always. Latching back onto the straw, she drank a little more of her Mai Tai before pulling away and placing it on the small table with his mess of cigarette butts and two empty bottles of Whiskey "...I'm surprised you're not drunk yet...Those are decently sized bottles..." she then looked back at Miles, leaning close and fixing his necklace as well as his shirt and making him look less like a mess. Not that she minded, he looked sexy either way to her. "...What do you plan to do today, Miles...?" she asked.

Kathy was pretty free for the rest of the day. Plus she had money to go out with Miles today, if he so pleased. Katherine got off of his legs and moved closer to him so she wasnt sitting on the bottom half of his legs and she sat down on his lap, leaning against him and buring her face into his neck. It seemed like she was still sleepy, but she was just relaxed and wanted to spend the rest of the day like this. Unless he wanted to move. Her hand instantly went to his necklace as she just messed around with one of the strings just as she always did.​
IMG_0752.JPG
Miles laid there listening to Katherine as she admitted she sat on him just to wake him up. Though it wasn't like he was having a pleasant dream or anything so there wasn't a reason for him to be angry that she woke him up. His eyebrows rose with concern as she said she passed out. It's not usual for her to just pass out. She soon moved off his legs and onto his lap where she laid on him. Miles wrapped his arms around her and used his aura to flow off of him covering Katherine with its warmth. Those were from last night, I got a bit buzzed but that's all. Today I'm not really doing anything, too lazy to. Though if Tyson decides to come in here and start some mess with me then I guess I'll be fighting him today. But earlier you said you passed out. Are you feeling okay?? He asked as he placed his hand on her forehead. Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
IMG_0265.PNG

katherine.png

The Elder The Elder

Well it was good to know that the bottles were taken care of from last night. That would explain why he had been napping for the entire day. His aura had covered her entire body, warming her within it and having her almost melt in her boyfriend's arms. That was before he placed his hand on her forehead and ask if she was okay "...I feel fine...I dont feel sick or anything like that..." Plus she really didnt recall anything during her mission that could have had any effect on her. "..I guess I was just a little more tired than usual..." it had to be it. After all, she did take naps with Miles almost every day. "...Dont worry, I'm fine...Really." she looked up at him and heard Lionel sniffing and walking around, which caused her to look towards him. Noticing he was acting quite funny since she had woken up... Maybe he was tired too?

Katherine looked back up at Miles and lifted her hand, cupping his cheek softly "..I promise I'm okay...You dont need to worry..." she smiled just slightly before it faded away and she dropped her hand, letting it rest on his shoulder as she moved her head from his hand and rested it on his shoulder, closing her eyes and relaxing "...Later on, how about we go out...Hmm...? Maybe go out for dinner...?" she asked. A nice dinner date would make her feel better for sure! Plus, sabertooth was quite relaxed right now, unless Tyson came in and caused some rough housing with Miles and caused a ruckus. Not that the S class mage cared. Just as long as the guild hall was still in tact, she had no reason to worry.​

IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1265.PNG
One second he was eating his breakfast and the next there was slam and all the plates went flying into the air. The only thing Dante' had remaining was his spoon that's just chillin in his mouth. He grin and puts his shirt on as he stood up. He stared at Rosa as she stormed towards him loud as ever. Her lightning cascading off of her body as she was riled with anger. Dante' stood there in front of her with a grin as his eyes started to glow fiery orange and his solar aura begins to flow of his body. As his black and gold aura flowed off his body he notice how ready Rosa was to kick him. If he allowed her to kick him so many things inside the guild hall will break, but Dante' had a better idea. "If you wanna kick me so bad then you gotta catch me first." He chuckled then near the speed of light he dashed from his current position to outside the guild hall where he stood in the street still grinning. "Come on Rosa!! I'm out her!!" He yelled out to her. Quickly before she came out Dante' made a clone of himself. "Keep her busy." He told it before he leaped onto the rooftop of the guild hall looking down at what's about to unfold as the beast cat and mouse came ever. Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Zooks Zooks

Last edited:
Miles laid there listening to Katherine as she admitted she sat on him just to wake him up. Though it wasn't like he was having a pleasant dream or anything so there wasn't a reason for him to be angry that she woke him up. His eyebrows rose with concern as she said she passed out. It's not usual for her to just pass out. She soon moved off his legs and onto his lap where she laid on him. Miles wrapped his arms around her and used his aura to flow off of him covering Katherine with its warmth. Those were from last night, I got a bit buzzed but that's all. Today I'm not really doing anything, too lazy to. Though if Tyson decides to come in here and start some mess with me then I guess I'll be fighting him today. But earlier you said you passed out. Are you feeling okay?? He asked as he placed his hand on her forehead. Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Tyson Redd
0629cb494d6d64b59288d84f1fe61ca548ab13ca_hq.jpg
Tyson hadn't been training as usual, at least not exactly. He was training, he hadn't remembered starting, which was unsual, as he was on a very strict training schedule. He was currently deflecting a volly of arrows, which he had set up to test his reflexes. Although he was suddenly caught off guard, and narrowly managed to deflect all the arrows, catching the last one, which almost impaled itself in his skull.

Once the threat of becoming a Redd on a stick had passed he took a seat on a nearby bench. He had come to his usual training area, not far off from the guild. He enjoyed this place, it was perfect for training in seclusion. Tyson huffed heavily, his eyes scanning the area for any onlookers. Thinking maybe Miles, or someone was going to appear any moment. It wouldn't be unusual for Miles, or Kathy to come check up on him. Well Miles would be more likely to train with him, and Kathy would come to check up on Miles.

What a relationship they had, so carefree, and loving. He just didn't understand it himself, how those feelings started. Tyson had never had them himself, Tyson's eyes scanned past a spot, that for some reason seemed far to familiar. More so than the other areas of the area, suddenly there was a flash of images. He held his head, as it spun with images of a red headed child he had never seen before. Then a blonde woman, who talked with a odd accent. Tyson recognized her, but couldn't quite place her. But regardless of whether he recognized them, he felt something strange.

As if a hand was clutched over his heart, holding it in a iron grip, as if it would never let it go. Then he felt another nearly unfamiliar sensation. He placed his hand to his cheek, a befuddled look crossing his usually calm face. Water? No, tears? But why? Tyson hadn't cried since he was a child, and even then he rarely remembered doing so. It was warm, and salty. He tried to make the tears go away, suck them back up into his eyes, wipe them away, do anything. But they just kept coming in a wave down his face.

"What the hell is this dammit?"Tyson choked, now sobbing, he was just glad no one was around to see it. He didn't know why he felt this way, but he just wanted it to stop. He laid on the ground, clutching at the ground with one hand, and his chest with the other. Struggling to fight this feeling, then he heard the voice of a boy. It was sweet, and innocent, something else that Tyson usually didn't care about. But his words kept playing back in his head. One word rolling around in his mind," dad, daddy," at one point the child was thanking someone for something? Was it candy? Tyson didn't know, but at that moment he let go.

He cocked his head back, and then wailed at the sky. He wailed, and sobbed, not stopping for the longest time. Not until the images eventually ceased, and he was left sniffling on his knees. Probably the most pathetic he had ever looked, he was so glad his brother was lazy. He'd never hear the end of it, he let out a heavy sigh, and stood up. He looked into a puddle on the ground near him. It was clear that he had been crying, even to someone as clueless about emotions as him. Tyson, let out a sigh, and grabbed what stuff he had brought. He looked through his bag until he found a pair of shades, he put them on, and made his way back to the guild.

It wasn't long before he made it back, the shades hiding his still red, and puffy eyes. He walked into the guild, and let out a huff. He just hoped no one would notice, he walked over to Kathy, and Miles. Taking a seat next to them, and not saying a word as per usual. He didn't want to see suspicious in the least, so he acted as if everything was normal.
Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Anyone Anyone else in the sabertooth guild.

Darius text.png

Darius remained still trying to find out just where he's seen Sora from. Even for a moment he swore that she just turned sad the moment he asked her. Although the sadness didn't last long as she suddenly sprang back up into cheerfulness. She then said that she wanted to tell Darius a story about a Dragon Slayer. For a moment he was confused, at least until he caught a glimps of those signiture canines that Dragon Slayers are well known for having. Also the fact that seeing those sharp fangs brought in some kind of picture in his head. He remembered seeing this before... Suddenly the red haired girl spoke up, breaking his trail of thought in the process. "You'd Think I'd fit in? In Fairy Tail? Well I mean... I guess I'm currently guildless at the moment. And I've heard a few things about it too. Guess I could probably check it out. (rumble) After I've ate that is..." As Darius climbed out the cart, Tokihana ran up to introduce herself. She quickly grabbed his hand to shake as a rushed greeting. Though who can blame her? She must be starving herself. With Ricky still in the bag, his gaze drifted over to the fox-like creature that perched itself on Tokihana's shoulder. It was staring right at him too. Ricky just climbed out the bag and jumped onto Darius' shoulders so the two creatures were on a somewhat equal level. "Hey there! Can you talk? Eh... Maybe not. Most animals I ask usually reply with a random noise. The name's Ricky by the way. Also don't confuse me for a cat. I'm an Exceed. It's great to meet ya!" Tokihana soon ran off after Sora, calling Darius to follow. "Woah wait up! I don't know Magnolia that well!" He shouted while chasing after them both. He hoped that Sora's knowledge of Magnolia would lead them somewhere with some great food.
Xel Xel Kyuubey Kyuubey

Shiro Ai

Shiro sighed softly as she stepped into her usual cafe, the moment she'd come inside her illusion had fallen away, this was the only other place; aside from home, she felt safe dropping the illusion she'd risen around her allies in Lamia Scale and her clients, it was always a strange sensation to flip hair that wasn't really there, she'd mastered it by practicing while looking in a mirror. As she was now her eyes changed from purple to a strange red-orange that reminded one of flames, but she was cold as ice normally, the illusion appearance was more accurate to what you'd think an icy barrier user would have, but in reality she was completely opposite, down to tan skin and those fire-like eyes, but that same white hair. She'd not spoken to anyone but humming quietly in the corner, a metal tail swaying behind her slightly; an enhancement she'd picked up some time ago and that she kept hidden, it was part of why she gave people a wide berth, if she didn't there's a chance her illusion would have broken, at least she didn't feel the need to pretend here. After a few more minutes of relaxing with a hot cup of coffee; drowned in french vanilla creamer and sugar, she had been in the process of standing to her feet to take to the stage and sing her heart out, when low and behold Phineas walked into the little bar and Shiro had to inhale sharply. She wasn't angry he'd found his way here, she was...worried that he'd hate what she really looked like, small bodied that she was, it was just something she didn't like the thought of. Well she looked so different he probably wouldn't recognize her to be honest, so she sat back down and simply watched him in silence.

There was something off about the song, something that was trying to get through to someone? maybe? But it just sounded...hmm yes, sad was a good word for it. Longing could work too. Of course what she saw was the illusion she'd crafted of herself when she started to finally pay attention and for some reason...her heart cracked, just a little bit, because she'd lied to him and now he seemed to long for that illusion version of herself, frost chilled the air only slightly because she was upset, with herself. In this little hidden space though, she could act out, she could be herself and with a huff of frustration she made her way to the stage, she stepped up beside him, her illusion having fallen to show off tan skin, covered in tattoos, and that long metal tail of hers, fire eyes glanced at him. She'd waited for his song to finish at least, her heart quite possibly in hundreds of pieces but who cared? She wasn't sure she did, then her own fingers; from her standing position, suddenly started dancing along the piano, a cheerful melody forming as she tapped away on the keys. Shiro didn't smile at all, no warning whatsoever before she started singing the song that she was playing. She was only frustrated and mad because she'd lied, so she was doing the opposite of what she felt, to try and fit pieces back together that had been slowly pulled apart during the life she'd been living.

At certain parts she'd tap Phineas' leg with her foot, to see if he knew the song and would sing along with her, because yes it was a duet and she would look really stupid if he didn't know the song she wasn't paying attention to the patrons of the cafe; who all knew her for singing sad songs when she was happy, because they knew that several of the patrons were staring at her with concern, contrary down to her core it seemed, though none of them understood why she was suddenly so upset; not that Phineas would be able to tell, she was singing with quite a bit of power, the song making her smile, since she couldn't help it, it was just too cheerful of a tune.

IMG_7765.JPG

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back