Fairy Tail IC

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
EVERYONE FROM FT WILL SEE THIS IF THEY ARE IN THE HALL

Anime-Sword.jpg

The past three days, a particular blonde had been missing from the Fairy Tail guild. She hadnt been at her home, nor has she been at her favorite hang out spots. Not even in the guild where she'd be in the kitchen making something nice for her friends and family. If only others knew where she had vanished off to, or what could have happened to the Noble blonde. Those who have entered the guild hall would have noticed a sword which seemed like it had been forced into the floorboards of the hall just to stand, followed by a shield which had been rested up against it. Looking at this pair of weaponry, it would be all too familiar. One of a kind. The all-too-familiar purple blade with a shield that had been strong enough to block many attacks. Taped to the hilt of the blade was a note which had stated the following:

Leaving these poor poor weapons here to rot was such a waste. But I am leaving this message for anyone who stumbles upon it. Missing a lovely blonde woman? If you haven't noticed she's actually been gone for the past few days... Well you're not very good friends, are you? Leaving your best friend all alone to be taken by someone like myself. I can tell you this, she has been turned to the dark side for some time, killing people who have gotten in my way. Doing my dirty work and wiping out a soul which I no longer needed... She's been actually very compliant, very helpful. I find it funny that she actually was part of a light guild! She doesn't even seem like the type with how she executes others. Anyway, you have three days to find me...or else I'll just keep using her to kill for me. Fight me and win -if you can- and I'll give her back. Though I doubt she'd want to come back to the light anyways. Let the games begin, Faries.- Trigger

Sitting quite a distance away from the bigger towns was Trigger, tossing a rock up into the air and catching it with every toss. Leaning against a large boulder "I wonder if your friends would even come to get you. Its been over three days since I took you and took control of that discustingly soft mind of yours." Trigger looked up to the blonde woman who stood there with a blank expression, her blonde hair braided and the stupid armor she had was no longer and was replaced with a black outfit which had fit her quite well. Trigger actually liked the outfit so it stuck. "Not like they could find you so easily, chaos is happening. But I could be wrong, they probably havent started yet. But who knows at this rate. We got some bloodthirsty people in our armies. Such as little Reffy. She's got quite a bloodthirst." and there Trigger went, ranting on about the plans and how an amazing sight to see after all the distruction has started and ended.

Lavender moved from her stance and walked forward, having Trigger cut off what she was saying and glare at the warrior "And where do you think you're going?" lav stopped in her tracks and she turned just enough so Trigger can see her blank expression, drawing her sword out from the belt of which it hung from and spoke "Let's go." this actually surprised Trigger because usually the mind control was made by Trigger herself. Making them do what she wanted but it seemed that it was creating its own entity inside Lavender and this made the woman grin wildly. There had been a catch to this: Trigger knew that the old lavender was still fighting on the inside to get out. So she couldnt let her guard down yet. "Now that is something I'd like to hear!" jumping up from the ground, Trigger threw the rock aside and threw her hand forward "Lets go off to cause some chaos! We're going to have lots of fun, Lavender." she patted her back and began to venture towards a nearby small town to wreck som havoc with the lovely ex warrior wizard, gotta start somewhere, right?
wallhaven-437188.png

3269681.png

**Credit to Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum for helping me with the letter and Kyuubey Kyuubey for helping me go over it**

Last edited:
Tokihana Ellion

A faint, cheerful humming filled the air as the crimson haired girl made her way down the street. Her hand was stretched out before her with her eyes locked solidly on the red symbol adorning the back of her hand. A big dumb smile was plastered on her face as an equally dumb giggle slipped out as she thought back to Sora stamping the emblem in place. In one of the brief moments where she actually tore her eyes away from the mark she looked down to see Eishi staring up at her. Her smile quickly fell along with her arm as she clasped her hands behind her back. "Don't give me that look." She shot her own little glare at the fox before turning her focus skyward at the large rift that still lingered. "I can't help it. A new place far away from Mom and Dad. Nobody knows who I am, nobody knows about my past. I'll enjoy it as long as I can, and this time I wont get too close." A melancholic expression had fully replaced her earlier cheerfulness. After a few seconds she took a deep breath and looked back down at her companion, her smile once again returning. "So it's fine. You just worry too much."

Her furry companion held it's gaze on her for a few more seconds before doing what could only be considered a sigh and focusing it's attention forward. "Anyways!" She quickly blurted the word out in an attempt to change the subject. "We need to decide what we're going to do today." Eishi turned it's head to look in the direction of the guild hall causing her to follow suit. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Beats wandering around randomly." With her mind made up she took the next right and made her way towards the guild hall. Her trip was soon interrupted by a loud crashing sound nearby. She came to an abrupt stop, her eyes darting all around as she looked for the source of the sound. It was way too loud to be some minor accident. Another crash rang out throughout the streets allowing her to narrow down the direction. "C'mon!" Was all she said as she bolted down the street towards the cathedral.

She rounded a corner to be met with another crash billowing out, confirming that the sound was coming from the cathedral. She sprinted around the structure to see what, exactly, was causing the commotion. With sounds like that it was entirely possible people where hurt. This thought urged her on as she ran around the corner of the building. Immediately on turning the corner she slid to a stop. Directly in front of her was a giant ball of slime literally eating the building itself. "E-eh!? What the hell is that!?" She shot a panicked look down at Eishi. "This isn't normal? Right? Fairy Tail isn't that strange, right?" She took a couple tentative steps backwards. Sensing the danger from the creature, Eishi leaped in front of his master. His ears were swept back with his front lowered to the ground.

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage (Interacted with) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Mentioned)​

Arc 5
-The Invasion of The Alvarez Empire-

View attachment 296675

(Mitch's tags)
Isune Isune Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Zooks Zooks @Kojuen Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Britt-21 Britt-21 @Mitchs98 @Drakerus TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @purplepanda288 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Maki Maki The Elder The Elder @Spanner @Talon Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey @Chairman Amnestas @Defective Kitten Texangamer Texangamer @CactusJuice @Kur0Yuuk1@Mr Swiftshots The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame @Kuroko Xel Xel @NoviceOfRoleplay @Genon @Salt Lord

Emperor Spriggan
(Ren Kotomine)

View attachment 296690

Alvarez Capital; Royal Palace
Alakitasia, the once noble continent was now a gladiators pit torn asunder by the jaws of conflict and the talons of war. It was a country divided as the newly crowned Spriggan Emperor usurped the crown through cheated methods and malevolent cowardice. The sycophant played everyone like he did the chess on his board, and the fact that he of all people managed to usurp the throne outraged many, thrilled some, but generally left the rest of the populace confused as to why... as to how he managed to make such an unrealistic thing a reality. Civil war spanned months and the country was now a massive ruin, half of the cities had been destroyed and the roads/pathways littered with the deceased as their bodies slowly began to decay into the stones that built them. In fact, the Emperor was so uncaring that he didn't even send anybody out to clean the streets. He left them there; as a message, that death was all that awaited those who would dare to speak up or question his rule, for his rule was absolute and there was no alternative. For years the Alvarez Empire marvelled in peace and prosperity under the rule of Kotarou Forsyth. People were free, the countries coffers were filled and there were no wars, times were kind and it filled people with hope for the future, especially with the history of the Alvarez Empire being so bloodstained and tainted. The history of the Empire was as dark as the hand who first sculpted it, Zeref Dragneel. With the Ankhseram Curse bestowed upon him he lived an eternal life, age old knowledge and magic at his fingertips. The man who spoke to dragons, watched as kingdoms blossomed and wilted. His watch eternal, yet his presence rare. The Alvarez Empire of Zeref's time was bloodthirsty and unjust, their soldiers crazed and bloodthirsty as they stretched out with intent to conquer the land, but to no avail. Over one hundred years ago the Alvarez Empire invaded Fiore for reasons unknown even to this day
In order to seek out the Fairy Heart, a source of infinite magical prowess.
. They were stopped, barely, but the mages of Fiore prevailed and in the end, won the war. However, the magical world was different then, would Fiore be able to come out on top once more?

View attachment 296699
Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Zooks Zooks @Mykinkaiser hudhouse hudhouse @Solomn Jester @HappyRedMage Britt-21 Britt-21

Ren Kotomine sat upon his now claimed throne with a smug look on his face. Apart from the smirk present his face was void of virtually all emotion from compassion to awareness, he looked drained, and that he was. After all, it wasn't but a few days ago that he challenged the host of a god and won, even if he did have to cheat to do so. Under normal circumstances, Ren knew that he did not stand asingke chance against Kotarou in a fight, and it was thus that the Sculpter of Creation crafted an item to shut off the Kitsune's Hoshi no Tama for a moment long enough for him to strike. Ren was proud of what he had accomplished though, and he sure as hell did not intend on giving up his throne so soon after obtaining it. Looking around, the emperor eyed each of his Spriggans with a disappointed look as he oozed of arrogance. Ren knew that for a fact that half of them remained loyal to that... fox, and thus measures would have to be taken in order to weedle out the heretics and have them put to the sword. "I am thrilled that you could all make it. We have something to discuss, and I pray you listen." He spoke, sat upon the throne with his head resting on the palm of his hand as he grinned maniacally. "It has been one week since that blasted fox and those traitorous trash fled the country. I want them found and killed. But, I also have something else in mind as well..." he added, his smile glowing larger as he clicked his fingers and a map of Fiore materialised in the throne room."Our lord and prophet Zeref, launched an assault on this gods forsaken country and failed, I want to finish what he started In HIS name." Ren's tone grew serious as his demeanour grew cold and agitated, he stood up from his throne and walked down to stand in front of the assembled Spriggans. "I want you all to leave at dawn and head to Fiore, take the military with you. We are going to war." Turning his back on the Spriggans in order to sit back upon the throne, Ren continued, "I want that gods forsaken rock brought to heel and taken over within the week, do not return to me if you fail."

Three Days Later
View attachment 296711
Zooks Zooks @Mykinkaiser Kyuubey Kyuubey @solomn jester hudhouse hudhouse Jackaboi Jackaboi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime @happyredmage Britt-21 Britt-21

Hundreds and thousands of Alakitasian war vessels travelled the seas towards Fiore, each one carrying hundreds and thousands of soldiers as well as the Spriggan 12 and taking them towards strategic places across the entire country in small groups, each group having their own destination but each one shared the same goal - wreak havoc, bring Fiore to knee and annihilate the Light Guilds so that Fiore can become part of the Alvarez Empire under new rule. Koi, Ajoth, and Gennosuke were tasked with taking care of Margaret Town and Lamia Scale, docking about thirty minutes away from the village with the thousands of soldiers at their beck and call. Garrett, Refara, and Samuel were tasked with taking on the mighty Sabertooth and Crocus City, due to both guild being neighbours. The three landed with the military in Dawn City, and would have to carve through all of the minor towns/cities to reach the capital. Kent, Darashiya, and Maria were to attack Magnolia and Balsam, and anything that stood between them. They docked just outside of Clover City with thousands of soldiers at their call as well. Each group would then randezvous with each other in order to launch an all out assault.

Fiore was about to be the site of the first full scale war zone in nearly over 100 years. And there would be thousands of casualties due to it.

The Defected
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

The few Spriggans that had defected due to their loyalty to Kotarou Forsyth and disgust with Ren Kotomine and why he had done to their precious empire, had come to Fiore with hopes to warn the Light Guilds of the attacks to come. Bismarck headed to Lamia Scale, Kotarou to Fairy Tail, Natalia to Crocus alongside Evangelica and Cele to Blue Pegasus. They all vowed to defend the people of Fiore with their lives, and show everyone the true meaning of the Alvarez Empire and what it stood for. They knew that war was coming, but was it too late? Would the true Spriggans be able to warn the guilds of good in time?

Or would it be too late, only time would tell. But unfortunately, there was little time left.

The arc will entail heavy action and potential violence throughout, if you have specific sub-plots you would like to do then give me a message. But for now, wreak havoc. To Arms!

(There will be another plot post in a couple of days to further the general plot)

~Fin~
Celestia Corona

A beautiful blonde lifted her head, black glitter reflecting sunlight as she made her way towards the Blue Pegasus guild hall, she was here on orders of her Emperor though she'd rather be at his side; she was also curious though, she had sensed Lily Ann commit suicide not too long before time had reverted, putting Celestia in the body of her 23 year old self and not her nearly 30 year old self, which was useful for her, she was far more flexible and stronger at this age. Of course experience came with age, as did wisdom and a different sort of strength, but Celestia had been too powerful to really be affected by the time reversion so she was 29 year old Cele in the 23 year old body. She was the only one sent to this guild but she would be all they needed to protect their people, she wouldn't act as their total shield, if several other Spriggan were sent their way she would need every ounce of help she could get, it seemed lucky though, she'd arrived before the enemies it seemed and she wouldn't even give the guild a chance to try and chase her off once she arrived at the hall.

She'd spotted a group of people gathered in the streets, mages she realized fast and called out to them. "You four, you're Blue Pegasus mages are you not? Whatever you were planning call it off now and return to your guild with me at once." Magic rolled off the newcomer in waves, powerful and nearly suffocating, more powerful than the Wizard Saints of this country, indicating she was not a mage to be ignored or trifled with. She didn't look to see if they followed, she simply expected it, maybe she seemed arrogant in that moment but if she wasn't firm they could be harmed away from their guild and she would not tolerate harm coming to anyone she decided was under her care.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Zooks Zooks hudhouse hudhouse The Elder The Elder

Determination set her galactic green eyes on fire and she pushed the doors open once she'd arrived at the hall, taking in all the activity swirling around. She leashed her power once more and simply called out with a loud, clear voice, "Those of this guild I'm known as Celestia Corona, some may know me as The Stellar Mother of the Spriggan 12...or well I used to be. I could explain everything to you all but I've no time to waste, nor do any of you. War is coming rapidly, soon it will engulf the entirety of Fiore. Soldiers of the Alvarez Empire and some of the other Spriggans will ensure this comes to pass, and I am here to aid you, protect you and act as your saving grace and messenger. Choose to believe my words or not, either way I've orders to follow and your safety and the safety of your citizens are my top priority." It was sudden, she knew it was, knew they may not believe her but she would have to make time to argue the case if they refused to help her help them.

She would give her all to do as her emperor asked of her, after all...it might be a long war that kept her from his side for far too long. Eyes with a galaxy inside trailed over every member she saw, taking notes in an instant, her mind already forming tactics to help utilize the mages around her. Also noting several seemed to have been touched by her clone at one point...the new blonde who was waiting in expectant silence started to wonder what Lily Ann's life had been like in this hall...had it been terrible? Or wonderful? Celestia couldn't be sure and a frown darkened her expression slightly as she waited for some sort of response to her announcement.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Texangamer Texangamer Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @AnyoneElseIMissedInBluePegasusGuildHall

"Well, dang..." Kirin sighed as business was forced to come into order once again. She tried to throw away the thoughts, and focus on this strange new woman. She would just follow in silence, deciding that it was best to hear the news. She was content on sitting back about hearing this 'alvarez Empire' thing, until she remembered something. Why did her face remind her of- wait wait wait... It was her! Celestia! The memories clung to her, and she remembered that face. Light shined within her, as one of her friends who would bake with her and Yamato formed. Heh... she never really did get that date with him did she? She decided that She would transform into light, slamming herself into Celestia! She would try to yank her up, and scream out, "I've missed ya so much! But seriously, if an entire empire is about to invade, why wouldn't you warn someone like the magic council? Or is my mind just foggy and some other stuff happened while I was out of country?" She looked around befuddled..

holy_knight_girahel_by_hodhouse-db4vc9z.jpg

The horrific sound of shattering stone would echo throughout Balsam. A massive monster of pink and red flesh, nearly fifteen feet in height and nearly the same length as a bus was approaching the guild hall of Blue Pegasus. His massive feet crashed into the Earth, cracking the ground from his monstrous weight. His snakelike body went back and forth like the hips of a fashion model. Large lengths of bone would softly crash down behind the daemonic slabs of alabaster. The many whip-like tails softly cracked into the air, giving a strange texture to the sound of this beasts laborless march. Green blood dripped from the bones, leaving a trail behind the Circle of Hell. His head twitched violently for a moment, exploring his limits. A little wider today, that spoke of good tidings. He would stand outside the guild, allowing all of the people around him to scream out in fear.

The revolting thing of flesh and bone would take a deep breath. His soul grew in power, expanding to coat his entire body for a few moments. All of his tendrils stopped their squirming. His tails fell limp as well, allowing the only movement to be his hollowed out legs and his wings. He pulled back his monstrous hands at the gates so such a wonderful place, and simply thrusted his arm straight at the craftsmanship. He stopped short, and allowed his hands to feel the door. The wood was foreign and felt nice on his hand. He closed his astral projections eyes, enjoying the bliss of a few moments of silence. 'Something as simple as a wooden door, makes my feelings rise through the floor, awaken to a brighter plain, I, unfortunately, must break this domain...' Maybe a hiku next? Either way, he had to work from the heart here.

He would calmly knock on the door, and speak out in a strangely calm and kinda friendly voice,
"Pardon my intrusion, but I am afraid that I must be allowed in. I would much rather not bust down the door, and I truly do not wish to harm anyone..."
Britt-21 Britt-21 Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Texangamer Texangamer Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @ThoseICan'tFindTheTagsFor

Chris Lengheart-Past
The past three days had been literal hell for Chris. After a whole day with no sign of Lavender, Chris began to grow worried. This only got worse as each day passed. Chris would spend all day looking all over for her, but to no avail. The fact that she disappeared without the slightest trace ate away at Chris. Where the hell could she have gone!?

Eventually, Chris had to assume the worst: something happened. This only made his searches far more stressful. The fact that anything could happen every minute- no, every second made him lose sleep. There were times he'd be out on the streets way past midnight, still looking. All his searches ended the same way though: back at exactly where he started. The guild would try to help out in any way that they could. Even with everyone searching, Lavender had yet to be found.

Exhausted after yet another day of failed searches, Chris was asleep in the guild. After being told he was in no condition to continue searching, he was forced to rest for a bit. They weren't wrong though, Chris looked terrible to say the least. His eyes were baggy from lack of sleep, his hair matted without any grooming be done to it within the past couple of days. Somehow though, the massive behemoth known as Chris was able to sleep, or just pass out...it was hard to tell really.

It was well into the night when Chris woke up, he woke up from the makeshift bed he made of a booth sat up rather slowly. He looked around for a moment and scratched the back of his head. He had told himself that he was just going to nap for a few minutes before he went off to search again, but apparently Chris' body had other ideas. He had no time to be angry at himself, Chris may as well start searching now that he had slept for a bit. He started walking around the guildhall, where were his sandals? He knew he left them somewhere, but the exact area was escaping him at the moment. Even more annoyed, he started to walk about the hall to find them. While he did find them laying under a nearby table, something else caught his eye.

Was that...Lav's sword and shield!? Chris immediately snapped awake as if he had drank an entire pot of coffee and ran straight to it. There was no way, that couldn't of been it. Just to be sure, Chris reached over and felt the hilt. Was he dreaming? If he was, he didn't want to wake up.

But then, Chris saw the note...that dreaded note.

As he read it, Chris felt his stomach drop. Every last word was pissing Chris off a little more every time. As he read on, Chris felt like he was going to be sick. Lavender, killing people? No, that wasn't possible. This was lies, all lies! Lavender would never do something like this, not of her own will at least. Changing his head to that of his werewolf form, Chris sniffed the air. Then, he caught two scents. One, was much stronger than the other and was foreign to him. He then noticed the other one as Lavender's scent.

Now infuriated, Chris crumpled up the paper and threw it on the ground. This person wanted a fight? Well, they got one now! He was about to storm off when Chris stared back at the sword and shield. He then turned back around and grabbed both of them. He adjusted the straps so they'd fit on his back, and then left the guildhall without another word. Once he was outside, Chris took one last strong sniff of the air and quickly reverted back to normal before he sprouted a massive pair of dragon wings and took to the skies. He knew exactly where he was going.

Chris Lengheart-Present
Chris was neck-deep in the forest right now, his head was once again that of his werewolf form. He would constantly sniff the air. The scents were going stronger which meant that Chris was on the right track. However, Chris had no idea how much farther he'd have to go to find them.

Chris was going to find her, he was going to find her and was going to take her back home. No way Lavender could be brought to murder people. Chris just wouldn't accept it.

When Chris got his hands on whoever took Lav, he was going to make them pay.

Britt-21 Britt-21 ((Tracking yo ass down XD)) @Everyoneelse at FT

MT.png
The large blob that was Marie paused in her feast and jiggled to a halt. Her humongous form rapidly tucked into itself until she reverted back to her human child form. "Oh I'm sorry, did you want one?" She asked, picking up a small stone cube and holding it towards the newcomers in an offering gesture. "I mean, there's plenty to go around so giving these away isn't really that much of a problem..." She gave the stone cube and took a clean bite out of it. "It's very crunchy and has a nice rich earthy flavor to it." She commented as she chewed.

She paused at the fox like thing and let out a high pitched squeal before rocketing off and embracing the it. "You're so fluffy and cute I could just hug you all day!" She said as she snuggled against the animal. "What's his name and why is he so adorable?" She squeaked out excitedly. Xel Xel

Tokihana Ellion

She was on the verge of breaking into a full sprint when the gelatinous mass imploded in on itself. "Eh..?" The entire mass condensed into a cute little girl cutely offering her a cube of stone. "Eh!?" Her eyes darted between the stone and the girl as she tried to take in what just happened. "W-wait, you're a person!?" The words shot out before she even had a chance to process what she had just seen. The sudden high pitched squeal caused her to let out her own cry of surprise as she hopped back another foot. She screwed her eyes shut, raising her arms in some sloppy attempt at a combat stance. However, nothing happened. At least not until she heard the kid gushing over something adorable and fluffy. She tentatively opened one eye to see Eishi being smothered by the over-eager kid. Eishi hung limply in the girl's arms, his expression making it abundantly clear that he was not happy with the current situation.

It was obvious that the situation wasn't as dangerous as she originally thought. Lowering her arms she took few steps forward before squatting down in front of the kid. "His name's Eishi and he's adorable because he's my Familiar." Her voice was filled with pride equal to that of Eishi's as she introduced the little creature. Seeing his expression she reached out to rub her finger under Eishi's chin, giving him a look to just bear with it. "So, what's your name? Are you a member of Fairy Tail too? You must have some weird magic to want to sit there and eat the side of a building." She looked up past the girl to see the mess of cube-shaped rubble the kid left behind. "Y'know, I don't think the owners would be too happy with you eating their building. If you're hungry I'll buy you some food, but first we should probably go apologize for the damage...."

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage

mt-png.297081
"I'm Marie! I like sweet things!" She released the fox familiar from her embrace and stood up to her full height, which wasn't much considering the form she took. "It's nice to meet you Fluffy Eishi and Big Sis!" She looked over to the partially eaten cathedral. "Ah, this mess? Don't mind it, if anyone actually cared they should've stopped me waaaay earlier." She shook her head. "I don't need to eat anymore, this was just dessert since I already ate a lot earlier."

"Anyways no I'm not part of a guild but I am looking for Fairy Tail." She said before taking on serious face, which on her looked utterly adorable and ridiculous with no ounce of intimidation. "I'm here to destroy this city but I'm too lazy to do it, it takes so much work..." She complained with a sigh. Xel Xel

Tokihana Ellion

"Marie Huh? Nice to meet you, Marie." She gave the little girl a kind smile as Eishi leaped from Marie's arms and returned to her side. Even as Marie stood up she remained squatting so that they were still at similar heights, although now the kid was slightly taller causing her to look up. "I don't know, the owners of the cathedral aren't in a position to deal with a giant slime eating their building, y'know? Besides. I came to stop you didn't I?" The mention of her eating before caused her to glance around wondering if she had eaten actual food or another building. She returned her focus to the kid on hearing she was looking for Fairy Tail. She was about to proudly declare herself a member when the kid continued, declaring her intention to destroy the city. "Destroy the city...?" She wasn't entirely sure if the kid was serious or just playing. It was obvious the kid was trying to be serious but what kid didn't go around proclaiming absurd things with sincerity? Her eyes drifted from the girl to the rubble behind her, the only reason she even entertained the notion to begin with. Kid or not she had the magic to destroy and eat part of the cathedral. Even so it was her job as an adult, or close enough, to deal with it.

Turning her focus back to the girl she adopted a more concerned expression. "You shouldn't destroy the city, Marie. People live and work here. Don't you think it'd be more fun to be the hero and save the city instead?" Every kid liked being a hero, all she had to do was divert Marie's grandiose ideas to the side of good and it'd all work out! "Tell ya what!" She gently slapped her thighs for emphasis as she flashed the girl a big grin. "How about you hang out with your Big Sister here and we'll go do hero stuff. I'll buy you whatever you want if you can tough it out. Whatdya say?" A little bribery never hurt. Besides it was clear the kid wanted to be swayed out of it with that lazy comment. She'll just take the kid around town, buy her some sweets and keep her entertained. While she thought it was the perfect plan, Eishi wasn't as confidant. He stood beside his Master, his ears still swept back slightly as he stared up at the kid. His posture made it clear that he was ready to pounce at a moment's notice with Tokihana likely being the only reason he hadn't yet.

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
EVERYONE FROM FT WILL SEE THIS IF THEY ARE IN THE HALL

Anime-Sword.jpg

The past three days, a particular blonde had been missing from the Fairy Tail guild. She hadnt been at her home, nor has she been at her favorite hang out spots. Not even in the guild where she'd be in the kitchen making something nice for her friends and family. If only others knew where she had vanished off to, or what could have happened to the Noble blonde. Those who have entered the guild hall would have noticed a sword which seemed like it had been forced into the floorboards of the hall just to stand, followed by a shield which had been rested up against it. Looking at this pair of weaponry, it would be all too familiar. One of a kind. The all-too-familiar purple blade with a shield that had been strong enough to block many attacks. Taped to the hilt of the blade was a note which had stated the following:

Leaving these poor poor weapons here to rot was such a waste. But I am leaving this message for anyone who stumbles upon it. Missing a lovely blonde woman? If you haven't noticed she's actually been gone for the past few days... Well you're not very good friends, are you? Leaving your best friend all alone to be taken by someone like myself. I can tell you this, she has been turned to the dark side for some time, killing people who have gotten in my way. Doing my dirty work and wiping out a soul which I no longer needed... She's been actually very compliant, very helpful. I find it funny that she actually was part of a light guild! She doesn't even seem like the type with how she executes others. Anyway, you have three days to find me...or else I'll just keep using her to kill for me. Fight me and win -if you can- and I'll give her back. Though I doubt she'd want to come back to the light anyways. Let the games begin, Faries.- Trigger

Sitting quite a distance away from the bigger towns was Trigger, tossing a rock up into the air and catching it with every toss. Leaning against a large boulder "I wonder if your friends would even come to get you. Its been over three days since I took you and took control of that discustingly soft mind of yours." Trigger looked up to the blonde woman who stood there with a blank expression, her blonde hair braided and the stupid armor she had was no longer and was replaced with a black outfit which had fit her quite well. Trigger actually liked the outfit so it stuck. "Not like they could find you so easily, chaos is happening. But I could be wrong, they probably havent started yet. But who knows at this rate. We got some bloodthirsty people in our armies. Such as little Reffy. She's got quite a bloodthirst." and there Trigger went, ranting on about the plans and how an amazing sight to see after all the distruction has started and ended.

Lavender moved from her stance and walked forward, having Trigger cut off what she was saying and glare at the warrior "And where do you think you're going?" lav stopped in her tracks and she turned just enough so Trigger can see her blank expression, drawing her sword out from the belt of which it hung from and spoke "Let's go." this actually surprised Trigger because usually the mind control was made by Trigger herself. Making them do what she wanted but it seemed that it was creating its own entity inside Lavender and this made the woman grin wildly. There had been a catch to this: Trigger knew that the old lavender was still fighting on the inside to get out. So she couldnt let her guard down yet. "Now that is something I'd like to hear!" jumping up from the ground, Trigger threw the rock aside and threw her hand forward "Lets go off to cause some chaos! We're going to have lots of fun, Lavender." she patted her back and began to venture towards a nearby small town to wreck som havoc with the lovely ex warrior wizard, gotta start somewhere, right?
wallhaven-437188.png

3269681.png

**Credit to Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum for helping me with the letter and Kyuubey Kyuubey for helping me go over it**
@Fairy Tail peeps

Christina.png
Christina spoke loudly, and clearly for the first time she had arrived. "I may not be a fairy, but I am human." She whirled the lenses around her, and spoke again. "I will assist in any way possible, but first.. A demonstration of what I can do, just so you know I'm not helpless." The lenses began to rapidly spin, and blur. As Christina raised her arm, she pointed her finger. As she slowly stopped it, a small beam of light shot forth. It collided with a large lens, and refracted into another; this happening 10 times before finally reaching the smallest. As the beam reached the smallest lens, it was the width of a human arm. It refracted through the mirror and shot out the door, the air around it searing hot. It dissipated into the sky, a trail of phosphorescence following it. Christina began playing with light in her palm, trying to form a prism. She kept her gaze on the sword, her long blonde hair falling down her back.​

Koi Cross - Margaret Town

7f6ff8f664e920043207d6bcfdbd56e3_480.jpg

Koi's eyes lit up as if a fireworks show was taking place within them. The woman, whom looked and resembled someone much younger, was bouncing about on the boards of the ship like a rogue ball. Her hands were clasped tightly against her chest as she came to a skidding stop before Ajoth, eyes adorning their normal childlike nature as they were big and sparkling, just brimming with cuteness. " Ajoth, Ajoth! Can we pleaseeeeeee go now? Can we please? It's taken all my willpower not to make this ship go boom! " She stomped upon it in emphasis, spinning around a few times before her head tilted to the side with an idea only befitting a genius like herself. " OH I KNOW! I'll make it go boom once we get off it! Can I? Can I? It'll be like a special show to announce our arrival! They should share my excitement! I'm gonna do it and you can't stop meee~ " A series of giggles protruded from a wide smiled mouth, feet tip tapping about as she jumped up and over the side of the boat.

" Hopppp, skip, jump! " She called out as she landed on top of the water and not actually breaking the surface, arms spread out to form some sense of balance. " Helloooooo, little town! Let the festivities begin. " Her smile became slightly wicked, adorable in its own way, but still sinister. As she reached the shore she turned to gaze lovingly at the boat, watching the colours dance within each hue as it shattered into tiny particles, the ships and its crew no more. " I hope Genny managed to hop off or he might just be dead. Oh dear! We didn't need those silly soldiers anyways, they would've tried to take all my fun. " One couldn't tell if she was sincere or not but her fingers clasped behind her back as she dramatized each step towards the village, leg lifting high as if a soldier practicing how to march properly.

" Look, Ajoth, there's children! " The look on her face brightened into pure bliss as she ran off, approaching some of the village kids whom were playing a game of ball. One of them clutched onto it tightly, protectively even, and the rest seemed extremely cautious of the agog woman before them. " Can I play too? " She asked them, pointing to the round object and scooting closer. The boy took a step back, eyes darting around as if looking for their parents to which surprisingly enough one appeared. The mother ushered the kids away, grasping her little boy tightly to her chest and carrying him off. " I just wanted to play... This village stinks. " A hand flashed out as half the homes and people disappeared into a flurry of colours, raining down like snow would fall. " Oooooo~ even the ugliest of things looks pretty when it explodes. " She stared in fascination, always awestruck by her own magic. " Ajooooothhhhh! " Koi called out in a sort of whine, a pout forming on her face. " I don't like these people, I'll let you enjoy yourself a little without me interfering. But be quick and catch up to me, I'm gonna head to the city and I don't want to play without you! Hopefully they're more inviting than these meanies. " Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance, eyes narrowing to give the running citizens a look of disgust. It only lasted a few seconds though, her pea sized attention span making it impossible to focus on one thing for too long. Frighteningly enough it didn't phase her one bit that she had just ended many lives and laid waste to half the outskirted village without so much as blinking. Perhaps they should've been more friendly and such a fate wouldn't have befallen them.

" Well I'm off! " And with that the same cute signature smile tugged at her lips and she skipped off down the road. Margaret town came into view and as it did her smile grew, pearly whites vibrantly flashing. " It's like a big playground made just for me! " The exclamation was followed by a huge tremor shaking the Earth beneath the city itself as it began to realign and change to her liking before her very eyes. Buildings were shifted, some simply disappeared, and new ones popped up into place. " Much better! " A huge hammer appeared out of thin air and both hands lifted to gently grip the handle. The weapon itself was three times her size and looked like it weighed a ton but she swung it around as if it were as light as a feather. " Gotta wait for Ajoth..... and stupid Genny. What's taking them so long? " Her foot tapped impatiently, fingers curling tighter as she slammed the hammer down forward into the gate leading into the city. It shattered upon contact, crumbling away to nothing as she averted her gaze to the side and huffed audibly. " That doesn't count! I DIDN'T DO IT! " She called out loudly, refusing to take credit for the destroyed entrance. " My hand slipped, okay? Stop staring at me. " Some passerby's immediately turned tail and ran, probably off to Lamia Scale to warn them of the destructive woman entering their city. Or maybe to the homes they deemed safe which were anything but that at the moment.

The hammer was rested head side down upon the ground and she climbed up onto it, straddling the handle and spinning around on it. One would question how she was moving but the vector control allowed her to do so. " Ring around the rosie, pockets full of posies, ashes ashes ... Lamia Scale falls down! " She sang, laughing hysterically as she let go of the hammer and floated down to the ground to lay on her back. Those feet kicked into the air excitedly, swaying back and forth as her big eyes peered up to the sky in search of Ajoth, awaiting his arrival. " I miss Ajoth... and why did stupid Genny have to come, he's no fun. I never get to be alone with Ajoth! " She grumbled under her breath, cheeks inflating with air. The trouble maker sat up, hands resting upon her lap as her face contorted into a growing irritable state of impatience. It was hard enough to wait around for one person, and Koi would always wait for Ajoth regardless, but now there were two holding everything up.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit The Elder The Elder Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Maki Maki (LS peeps)

Last edited:
mt-png.297081
"Hmmmng,.." Marie was very tempted to take the girl up to her offer. "I really like that...I really really like that but..." She looked back the the now ruined cathedral. "I have a job to do...and if I didn't do it the rest of the Spriggans would be mad at me..." She gripped her head in frustration. "Hnnn...this is such a tough decision...have fun or eat the town..." She looked between the rest of the cathedral and the girl with the fluffy fox.

"I'm sorry...but I'd get into a lot of trouble if I didn't destroy the town..." She said, slowly beginning to swell up in size. "I have people I answer to." She slowly began morph into her large slime form, beginning to tower over the cathedral and was quickly expanding. "I think you'd better run now." With speed that should not come with something so large she ate the rest of Kardia Cathedral and slowly began moving towards the rest of Magnolia Xel Xel @FTMEMBERS

Tokihana Ellion

Her smile widened as she watched the little girl mull over the offer. Kids were so easy. Just offer them some gifts and they change their tune with a snap of your fingers. Plus, watching the kid pretend to be in conflict was cute. She remembered back to when she was that age and got into her own games of pretend. She was so convinced that she had 'won' that the girl declining her offer caused her to stare in disbelief. "Huh?" Answer to? Her eyes followed the transitioning blob as it grew into a gargantuan mass. The scale of the slime so large that she had to crane her head back to look up at it as she quickly got to her feet. "Wait... You're serious?" It was beginning to dawn on her as she took a step back. Eishi once again hopped in front of his Master ready to attack the slime if it came to that. "You're seriously going to destroy the town!?"

Her answer came in the form the colossal ball of ooze swallowing the entire cathedral before she could even react. She took another step back, stunned into inaction as she watched the slime move into the city. Was this really happening? Was some little girl really destroying their city? She just got there three days ago! "Don't destroy the city!" She cried out at the top of her longs as she fully grasped the situation. She moved forward to quickly scoop up Eishi into her arms and bolt out of the cathedral's courtyard. "We have to warn the guild! We have to do something!" She took off into a full sprint for the guild. "Why did this have to happen!?" She only came to Magnolia to start a new life away from her past. She wasn't strong. She didn't have the magic to fight. She just wanted to take on some easy odd-jobs and enjoy herself.

Darius text.png
latest

Darius laid back on the roof of the guild hall, staring at the sky wondering how he got here today. He meant that literally. Darius swore he was somewhere else before he ended up in Magnolia. Well aside from that he did what he set out to do. He joined a guild where he can help out people in need and avoid the tragedy that had fallen upon his fathers guild. However there was something that still bugged him... Why does Sora look so familiar!? However his train of thought was soon cut off by the sound of a building being destroyed. He looked towards the source of the noise, it was a good thing he was already on a roof or else he probably wouldn't notice the huge cathedral collapsing of the ground. "What the hell is going on over there? Hey Ricky! Wake up!" The exceed slept on the roof without a care in the world, however his sleep was interuppted by Darius' call. "Huh? What's up?" "You don't hear that noise!? We need to get to the cathedral quick!" "5 more minutes!" "Just move it already... People could be in danger." "Fine..." The exceed muttered before extending his wings and carrying Darius towards where the cathedral... Used to be in one piece.

Ricky and Darius landed on another nearby roof, surveying the damage. Soon his eyes laid upon Tokihana talking with a little girl. But something was definitely off about the little girl. Actually it was pretty blatantly obvious. The girl was exuding magic power that Darius could only dream of! What the hell was someone with so much power doing here? In fact did she destroy the cathedral? If that girl were to become an enemy then he wasn't so sure if anyone here could handle her... What was even weirder was that Tokihana was casually talking to her. Not even threatened in the slightest. At least she didn't appear scared. Maybe the girl wasn't an enemy but it didn't hurt to make sure. Darius and Ricky will keep an eye on them from the skies. That way he can do something if things go south. If only he could figure out what that something would be in this case...

As Darius continued to watch the scene, things have certainly taken a bad turn. The little girl ended up transforming into some kind of giant slime that swollowed rest of the cathedral. Witnessing such power was immense. "Ricky we gotta do something! Go make sure that Toki gets back to the guild safely! I'll distract the monster as much as I can." "Wait what!? Why can't we just both go?" "People are going to die if someone doesn't keep that thing busy! don't worry I'll be fine, just get moving!" Ricky hesitently nodded before flying off towards Tokihana. Darius unsheathed his sword and started jumping from roof to roof trying to get close enough for the slime monster to notice him. Then he shouted out as loud as possible. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!" His body completely erupted in coldfire, it's freezing chill would be felt from a good distance away.

"If you think I'm going to sit by while you destroy a city you'd better think again." Then he grabbed his sword with both of his hands, the blade also being coated in coldfire before he swung towards the slimes direction, releasing a wave of coldfire heading right towards her. Meanwhile Ricky finally reached Tokihana, he lowered down enough so he was flying at her side. "Hey there! Mind if I ask why a giant slime monster is destroying the city!? Well actually you probably don't know much either. Anyway we should hurry to the guild hall! Darius has the monster distracted but we need help badly!" Ricky didn't even wait for a response as he suddenly grabbed Tokihana and flew her to the guild hall. Certainly a lot faster than running. Before long they made it to the front doors in no time.
Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Xel Xel

Ajoth text.png
6d183940dfed953f31ad8342555f973a-d4aa2kn.png

Ajoth leaned on the railing of the Alvarez ship, staring out to the vast sea. He does this all the time whenever he's traveling and he has 2 reasons for it. 1. He finds it fascinating to see how truely open the world is, what possibilities they may come across. And 2. It also helped him ignore the crazy woman dancing around behind him... But in the end Koi decided to come up and talk to him anyway. Or rather more to say that she was going to blow up the ship now. Hearing this caused him to sigh as if this kind of thing happens normally. He conjured his black moths as they morphed into wings on Ajoth's back so he could fly towards the shore just in time before the ship exploded into tiny particles of colour. "My my... There goes our soldiers. Honestly I still wonder why citizens even want to join the Alvarez army when this girl is out and about. Kotarou was the only one who could keep her calm... Whatever."

Ajoth turned to Koi who was already targeting the villiagers children in hopes that she can play with them. Even while he did hope they would let her play so she was distracted. The same thing always happened. Parent enters the scene, Koi gets angry, half the place is wiped out in an instant. He looked back towards the ship wondering if Gennosuke survived the explosion. He most likely got out in time anyway. It'll take more than that to kill someone like him. Once again Koi called out his name, announcing she was going to go ahead and make her way to the city. "Alright I'll be there soon! Just don't go crazy until me and Genny get there!" Ajoth has been tasked with one mission. Destroy Fiore. And he will carry out his orders to the letter. Ajoth made a simple hand gesture as entire swarms of black moths completely infested the whole villiage, infecting anyone who was still alive with the Black Plague. The effects were almost instantanaous. The populice were already writhing on the ground in extreme pain. Parts of their skin began to turn a deep purple and some were even already vomiting. It certainly wasn't a very pleasent sight but they would serve as useful hostages. With his job done in the villiage he meandered towards Margaret Town. Home of the one and only Lamia Scale, upon arriving Koi had already destroyed the main gate and everyone was running for their lives. "You really know how to make an entrance don't you?"
Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit The Elder The Elder Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Maki Maki

Tokihana Ellion

She kept an eye on the giant ball of slime as she sprinted down the street. Fortunately it didn't seem to be making a beeline for the guild. Then again, it might have been better if it had. It was then that she caught something out of the corner of her eye. Her face lit up as Ricky flew down beside her. Thank god, that meant Darius was somewhere nearby. At least she wasn't the only Fairy Tail member around. "I found her eating the cathedral, she said she had- Wai- What're y- Wait! WAIT!" Mid explanation the exceed suddenly grabbed her and hoisted her into the air. The sudden lift causing her to panic and cling tightly to Eishi as she let out a shriek of terror. After a few seconds she calmed down, realizing that Ricky wasn't going to drop her. She relaxed slightly although her nervousness about the situation was still evident. Catching sight of the giant monster caused her to shake her head and focus. "It's a girl. That slime is the magic of some little kid. She said she was ordered to destroy the city!" She belted out a quick explanation of what she knew, making use of the time it took to fly back to the guild. Fortunately Ricky made the trip quick and before she knew it he was dropping her off outside the front door.

Not missing a beat she let go of Eishi and bolted through the doors, slamming them open creating a loud crash as the doors violently hit the walls. "Magnolia! It's under attack! Darius needs help!" The words flew out of her mouth, almost being drowned out by the crashing doors. Her eyes darted around the room in a general plea for assistance. But mostly they were looking for Sora. From her brief time in the guild Sora was the strongest one she knew of and if they were going to beat that slime they'd need that kind of firepower. Taking a few breaths to calm herself down she stepped to the side and pointed out the open door towards the colossal slime in the distance. "Darius is fighting that, if we don't help him people are going to get hurt!"

Jackaboi Jackaboi (Interacted with) Kyuubey Kyuubey Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage @FTGuild (Mentioned)​

THE SAEDORS
"Holy SHIT!"

Nikolas ran out of the house immediately at the distant sound of someone entering the city; he had to warn the guild, and fast, while Phineas, his eyes filled with determination, had gone the opposite direction; to check and see exactly who had just arrived. The taller one summoned up his piano, reaching the gates of the town, only to find two people that appeared to be oddly threatening. The teenager's green eyes narrowed and he ducked behind a building to listen in on the conversation. The female was singing a song about Lamia Scale "falling down". So she wanted to destroy his guild...ha! Fat chance. The half-Neko's fists clenched, then he took a deep breath, pressing his fingers to the piano keys.

Dun dun dun dunnn. An eighth note, sharp like a sword, went flying just above their heads and hit the gate nearby. Phineas stepped out of his hiding place, playing the same part of the song and watching silently as yet more music notes appeared. Literally no sign of warmth was in his face and he sent another music note at them.
"Trying to attack my guild? I don't think so."

Meanwhile, Nikolas ran into the guild hall, the door slamming open. "PEOPLE AT THE GAAAAAAAAATES!" he shouted before looking around the guild hall. "Just thought'cha oughta know." He then ran up to Maya's office to repeat the message, only to see his dad already there. "WHOA, WHAT THE--DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"......Ni-Nikolas, what did I tell you about using your inside voice?"

"Whoops. Sorry."

"Er......what is it....?"

"PEOPLE AT THE GATES!"

"Nikolas!" Bismarck rolled his eyes at his son's behavior, but then realized who those people at the gates were. "Nikolas, where's Phineas?"

"At the gates seeing who they are."

There was a pause, then Bismarck got out his book and bolted out of the office. Oh, heck no. He wasn't about to lose one of his kids again, and he was definitely not going to stand by this time. The consequences of his cowardice in the past showed that it just wasn't an option to let the world crumble around him, and he, the man with no good luck, was determined to save Phineas from his cruel fate. Reaching the gates, he spotted Phineas facing Ajoth and Koi, two major Spriggins. How was he supposed to help? Thinking for a moment then taking a deep breath, the scribe lightly pushed his son away from the battle; Phineas gave him an indignant look. Then Bismarck spoke, his voice quiet and as calm as he could make it as he looked two of the people he feared in the eye.

"........Why does it have to be this way?" he said softly before sighing and raising the book, his left palm extended. "Ilphiche!" And with that, the beautiful Simurgh emerged from the book, looking eagerly at Bismarck for a command.
Of the Four Guardians of the Saedor Clan, Ilphiche is the Simurgh, or the Wolf-Bird, who favors the souls of the wise, therefore having almost favored Bismarck, had Patronus not beaten her there first. Had Phineas been born with the ability, she would have very likely favored him. Ilphiche's powers center around the creation of optical illusions, often very trippy and confusing ones that lead people to believe that they are trapped in Rainbow Sparkle Wonderland. The spell she uses requires her scream, and for it to hit them directly. She is weak to speed and fire attacks.

With a sort of upset undertone, Bismarck said softly,
"Do your worst." That was Ilpiche's cue to fly several feet above them and let out a shrill cry, aiming it at Ajoth. That would be a good start.

This was his contribution to his kingdom, which he would help take back, one way or another.

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Maki Maki Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
Shiro Ai

Shiro had been snapped awake, 3 days after her chat with Phineas in the cafe; of which she'd ran away from, at home she still kept her illusion down but now only Phineas knew what she really looked like as she kept her little illusion up around her guild mates; but she'd been avoiding the place for the past 3 days as well. Avoiding Phineas maybe probably too, but that wasn't going to stop what she heard now, explosions and destruction and her fire eyes lit up bright, emitting an odd light that seemed to move like smoke around her. She was not letting anything happen to this town or this guild, or any of her friends and allies and guild mates, not ever. That protective rage filled her up; because she immediately assumed something was terrible and she made a dash out her door, not bothering to hide herself; she'd need to show everyone eventually anyway, best start now. She ran through the streets; where people were screaming and running away...from her because she was unfamiliar to them in this form, but also from where the explosions were taking place. Shiro didn't let it bother her, however she did notice Phineas attack the intruders...like an idiot, alone. Her expression lit up with anger she had no business to entertain; no that wasn't right because Phineas may not have been hers but he was a guild mate and Shiro was protective of those above so many others.

Without a second thought she flipped over Phineas landing in front of him, white light coating her skin and his as she stood protectively in front of him. Not that she was intimidating, she was tiny, petite, flat chested, long legged, short white hair tanned skin covered in music notes, and she looked like no more than fluff before a dragon...except when she pulled those two daggers of hers out, her mechanical tail lifting as if ready to stab someone while her daggers morphed into a weapon made to defend. Two giant fists that covered her hands, and she had the strength to wield properly. Thankfully using the daggers took up little to no magic to use for her, something she found confusing...when did she even get these things? Why'd she know how to use them? Well whatever a weapon was a weapon. "You are messing with the wrong town folks. I suggest you leave." She desperately ignored the magic coming off them in waves, because...she could take punishment to protect those around her, though they needed Maya and Valken and Noah...specifically those 3..."Phineas...I think fighting them ourselves is unwise. Go back to the guild. Quick as a shot, you're faster than me. I'll do what I can to defend this place...though I won't work for long I'm too weak." And she knew she was, knew he was too, she shouldn't be this weak...something wasn't right with her body, something wasn't right with this...timeline. Yes but why was that the word she thought to use? Whatever no time to think. Pray to Benzaiten he listens to you and does as you say. Feeling brave, or stupid or reckless or maybe all three, she took a protective stance ready to fight if it came to that because the intentions of these people...weren't good, she just sensed it, like evil rolled off them like their magic did.

IMG_7761.PNG
Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi @AnyoneWhoJoinsThemAtTheGate

Kelica Zefara

Kelica was wailing as her fingers dug into Ryu's shoulders, she couldn't believe one of her Senpai's was a ghost! And furthermore she had yet to even sense or find Hibiki, which made her even more panic driven. At least she was until she heard a voice ring out in the Guild making her blink a fraction and turn towards it as her hands and fingers slipped from Ryu's shoulders. She spotted the blue hair almost immediately, and it was the first time since she had fallen off the Guild Hall table this morning that something hit her like a freight train. That person wasn't in the Guild, at least she could remember, but something about them made her heart swell. She felt like she'd spent years and years with them and yet, she'd only been in this Guild a year or so. Before then she traveled alone mostly except for a few months with her best friend Emmerich.

So why was this boy so Damn familiar?

Kelica slowly slipped from the booth seat to wander over, oddly devoid of her normal hyperactivity and as she came within a few feet of him she glanced up to the skyscraper of a man with her big emerald eyes and a cute tilt of her blonde hair. "Kelica: That's me. The Forest Guardian..." She wanted to ask what his name was, but she felt like she knew that already. Like it was resting on the tip of her tongue. She reached out her soft hand as she stepped up on her tip toes, her fingers stretched out and slowly the very tips of her fingers brushed against his glass eye. The one he used to have his Fairytail Guild symbol on.

She pulled her hand back and smiled before she suddenly reached forward and slipped her arms around the boys middle, burying her face deeply into his chest to hide the world from her. Everything about him set her at ease, even his smell felt like she had simply laid there for hours tugged against his frame and watched the stars in a forest... the mental pictures were thick, one after another. Helping seedlings, patting creatures, even a wolf cub flashed into her mind repeatedly.

Fate.... Fate... Fate..

Kelica's fingers dug hard into the back of the blue haired boys shirt before a word finally slipped her red lips.

"Bastion~...."

----

It had been three days, some of the best three days Kelica had had. She felt like she had found a new best friend, though it was only her old best friend returned to her side. The images of all the cute scenes they had played over 6 years swirled in her head, though Kelica still hadn't clicked about a possible time revert. She assumed it was just her crazy fast paced mind going loose with imagination again. Regardless she spent the next 3 days never leaving Bastion's side. She didn't think she was capable even if she wanted to. He made her feel warm and fuzzy and safe, despite being the same rank as herself. She spent most nights curls up on the Guild Hall roof with her head planted on Bastion's shoulder, pointing towards the sky and laughing as she told him stories of the forest she had come from.

Telling him about her travels before finding Fairytail and running around Fiore to discover magic and getting herself into a heap of trouble along the way, but always laughing and smiling as she did. Learning new things and magic types. He didn't seem to mind her babbling, at least he didn't seem to show as such. On one day they had ventured into a nearby Forest and found a lone pup simply sitting in their pathway. A pup she could have swore she had met and befriended once before. Without a word she scooped up the pup and named him Fate, because that word refused to leave her mind ever since she saw Bastion.

Over the days, Kelica had discovered Lavender had been missing and with Bastion beside her and a wolf pup curled up in her arms, she helped try to console Chris and search for her. He seemed a right mess, he wasn't sleeping and was sick with worry. This she could see without even needing to feel the happiness seeping from him. One night she had force-able told him to sleep, and given him a herbal tea ensuring even if he resisted he would get a good night sleep. She had stayed in the Guild Hall along with Bastion to keep an eye on him but had soon fallen asleep herself against Bastion's side. Though she was rudely awoken when Chris shouted, coming to stand and watching him grab Lavender's sword and shield before disappearing straight into the floor after a partial take over.

"CHRIS-!" She screamed but he was already gone.

----

The whispers from the Forest on the North of town alerted Kelica that Chris was heading in that direction. She was worried because she was well aware what he was capable of in a rage and he didn't have full control of his powers! He was on the threshold of snapping and if he tried a full take over.. well he could be as formidable as any foe and not something you'd want to trifle with. A hand reaching up to touch her neck like she could almost feel the exact spot his take over had once almost killed her!

So Kelica ran into the Forest with the cup still curled tightly in her arms, Bastion following close behind, and finally caught up to the Beast Take Over Mage. "Chris! Are you ok? Did you find anything?" But even as she stood here beside him, she couldn't help but glance back out towards the South of Forest, back towards Magnolia. Something was worrying her, she felt unease like she had never felt in her life.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Isune Isune Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Last edited:
Chris Lengheart-Rage building
Chris continued to essentially prowl in the forest. His head was still that of his wolf form. His nose was low to the ground, and Chris looked like he'd start walking on all fours any minute. Chris was just following his nose and seemingly letting the primal urges take over a little bit. If he focused a little bit, Chris could almost see all the different scents and where they were going. He just had to follow them, he had to find her.

The scents started to grow stronger at least, which meant Chris was getting closer. He suddenly stopped in his tracks however when he heard a noise. His ears immediately perked up as he tried to figured out who was there. His question was soon answer though as an all too familiar voice registered in his mind. "
Kelica?" Chris said surprised as he head suddenly changed back to his normal one and he looked back to see the blonde. "It's dangerous here, I'll be fine...you need to go. I can't...WON'T let anyone else get hurt or captured by whoever's doing this! Both of you go back right now, this is not up to debate!"

Without so much as another word to the two, Chris' head turned back to his wolf form as he started off towards the scents again. This was Chris' mission, he wasn't going to let anyone else put themselves in danger. Besides, the scents were starting to get weaker. Chris couldn't afford to stop and chat, he had to go find Lavender.

Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

• Mentioned
    Katherine

With Sabertooth’s darkest moment door steps away; Natalia Redd and her companion Eva Morne made their way through Crocus, the capital of Fiore. Natalia walked through the streets with her arms naturally swaying back and forth. She looks around as she sees merchants selling their products, the people of the city smiling from happiness, kids were running around playing enjoying their young innocent lives, and beautiful women walking past her. Natalia felt pity for them knowing that this once beautiful happy city will soon turn to a war zone filled with death and blood. “It's a tragic that this city won't be the same after today. Though only the strong will be able to get through it.” Natalia stated towards Eva while looking around.

Natalia soon approached the massive Sabertooth guild hall. She dragged her hand down on the door. "The guild my brother and nephews hold dearly so much. I'll protect it with my life." She pushes the doors open and takes a few steps inside. She looks around taking in the decorations and style of the building. She then looks right at her nephew Miles who's laying down on the couch with a small woman on top of him. She growls then releases a burst of her powerful magical power letting her presence known to everyone within the guild. She walks towards the center of the room with a stern look on her face. She glances over at Miles yet again who was know wide awake staring at his aunt feeling both anger and fear.

Natalia sits down on a chair made of earth. She crosses her legs and looks around the room yet again. She looks over at Eva.
"I'll let you do all the talking."

Valken Truss
Margaret Town

The Shadow Mage had felt uneasy the last couple of days. He felt like the world in which he dabbled his powers was tainted, or perhaps that wasn't the correct way to call it... fractured perhaps. His mind was torn into feeling concerned about that realm and his powers seemed to fluctuate daily. Where once he would feel stronger then he ever had, other times he felt closed off like he couldn't access all of his powers. This left him in a very strange mood, a bit edgy and closed off. That wasn't counting on the news that War was about to descend onto Fiore with an army the likes Valken had never seen in his entire life.

He clung heavily to his glass as he stared blankly to the golden liquid and ice cube floating inside it. His purple eyes almost seemed to glow as he was deep in thought. He couldn't protect them all could he? His Guild Mates? He was an S class, that was his job, to protect his fellow weaker Guild Mates. But he couldn't protect them against this threat, not from what he heard from Bismarck. But he had to try surely? He just hoped the connection he had to the Shadow Realm held strong through an onslaught, despite his unnatural flexible dexterity and uncanny reflexes he didn't think that was enough to stop a Spriggan. Much less a few of them. As he stared to his drink, feeling a tingly sensation all over his body, he glanced to the side at Noah with a wistful expression though his eyes remained serious.

"This oncoming War. I mean... we could die. We could all die..." He sort of started in a sombre tone but then smiled. "I wanted you know you've been fun to hang around. Lamia Scale wouldn't be the same without you-" Slamming his hand onto his shoulder with a grin that widened further. That was when his face fell as he felt the overwhelming force of not one but two Spriggans approach the Gate to the Margret Town. He dropped his glass which shattered onto the bar counter top before he slowly and almost lazily stood from his stool. "Looks like it's time." He said flatly. With that he turned on his heel and headed out of the Guild Hall with a slow draw out pace. Though with every step closer towards the two foe's he sensed, a dark mist seemed to seep and billow out against his feet more, leaving a long and intimidating shadow behind him.

He came up behind Shiro and Phin, though he wasn't looking to either of them. Instead his intense purple eyes fluttered to both Ajoth and Koi with the same serious and blank expression. Both his hands clasping at his daggers hilts before he slung them from his belt and in a blur swung them by his hips. Eventually snapped a tight hold on both to face them down along his wrists.

"I know why you are both here, workers of the Empire. But Here we refuse to bow down to your demands. Even if we die, we do so as heroes of Fiore. To love and protect her to our dying breath. We aren't scared of you." Even as he said all this the darkness intensified around him to cling to his frame, almost making him a black hole within the brightness of day.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

mt-png.297081
Marie let the wave of strange fire splash harmlessly against her as she trudged forward, her entire mass moving to the center of Magnolia. She was very annoyed of the thing that she hated the most whenever she ate towns, the screaming of the populace. She cared not as she flattened buildings and consumed them, squashed several people and ate their remains, and smeared animals onto the road like paste as she moved. Finally she the center of the town and looked at the wake of destruction she had wrought.

"Oh don't flatter yourselves." She announced over the screaming. "You humans don't exactly taste good so if you think I'm enjoying eating you I'm not." With those words she began to expand in all directions, growing in size every minute and covering more and more of Magnolia. She wasn't going to stop until she reached the borders of the city. "Actually you people sort off disappoint me. What happened to the good old days where I just show up and you all resist, you know, make me work for my meal, work up my appetite or something..."

"So tell me, is there no one here who values courage over life?" She asked as she continued to expand. "No? Too bad then~" Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel @FTGUILD

Laura Jones
Margaret Town
upload_2017-4-9_12-34-7.png

Laura had been hurt when she was unable to get Valken or Noah to chat with her. It seemed like she would never be able to have a serious conversation with them. When she woke up that morning her home was shacking from the near by explosions. For some reason she felt sad and depressed. It was as though something had been stolen from her, not something but someone. She sat in her bed holding her knees to her chest, almost crying. After a minute she went into her kitchen and pulled out he bottle of wine she had stored. She normally used it for cooking but she pulled the cork off and began drinking it straight from the bottle. "What would the others say if they would see me like this?" She took one more swig and before being filled with rage and throwing the bottle at the wall. "I am so pathetic." She pulled on her dress and then she began to head towards the source of the destruction.

It looked like a great portion of the town had been destroyed, she was lucky that her house hadn't been destroyed with her in it. Laura ran through the ruins, as she made her way out of the outskirts of town she saw women trying to find their children in the ruins. Some were weeping over the dead bodies of their spouses. Men were tearing through the rubble trying to find survivors. The destruction was to awful for her to describe in any words. After a few moments she could see Shiro, Phineas and Valken. Valken looked terrifying and she felt fear for him as she saw him use his magic. "I pray this works." She said under her breath as she walked up behind the girl. She grabbed the woman's shoulder and attempted to make nightmares appear in the woman's head. She knew that she didn't have long before the much more powerful enemies retaliated. She was afraid for that.
Zooks Zooks TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

Kazuo Takara
large.jpg

Zooks Zooks Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder hudhouse hudhouse

-Last night-

This was it, the night to finally admit his feelings for her. To tell her that he loved her for such a long time and was afraid to even tell her. Mainly because she had eyes for someone else but he couldnt tell her that. THat'd make her feel bad and that was the opposite of what he wanted. Opening the guild hall doors, he spotted the blonde right away and called out to her "Rosa, are you ready for that training I offered you?" that was the only way he was able to get her to go out. Training was the one thing she loved most, sure, he might get killed for lying to her but hey, it was worth it to him. Saying the word training already had Rosa up on her feet and hurrying over to him, rushing him tog et a move on. A smile tugged his lips and he shook his head, nodding and heading out with her. "Alright, we're going. No need to rush. The training isnt going anywhere."

Her energy was insane. He wondered if she ever slept with all that pent up energy. Kazuo brought Rosa out of Balsam, knowing that at any minute she would ask where they were going. Which was why he made sure to look for an opening close by where he could avoid that question. "We're almost there, Rosa." walking down a narrow dirt path, they came up to a clearing where the night sky with scattered stars had been visible. Turning towards her, he slowly backed towards the middle of the clearing, beconing her to follow before he actually stopped. Letting Rosa catch up to him. Once she had, he reached his hands out and grabbed hers, holding them as his eye locked with hers "Rosa," he began "I didnt take you out here to train. I..." this was a lot harder to say than he actually thought. Damn it... No, he couldnt give up. He had to tell her! No more hiding.

"I love you, Rosa." he managed to blurt out "I've loved you for a very long time and...I really didnt want to tell you for...Many of reasons actually." his golden eye saddened some, but he wasnt going to tell her the reasons. "That day when I kissed you during our fight in the guild hall... It wasnt a distraction. It was genuine. I shouldnt have broken it how I did..." his hand released hers and he lifted it, cupping her cheek and studying her face "This time, as promised, will be better than last time." and with that, he leaned in slowly, managing to hear a whisper of his name coming from her lips. Kazuo then pressed his lips up against hers. His eye closed while his heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest any second now. His face probably red at this point because Kaz felt that heat rushing to his face.

After a short while, he broke the kiss off and pulled away to look at Rosa's expression. Her blue eyes had been wide and her pale cheeks seemed to redden. She was obviously shocked at this and his heart raced a million miles an hour. That was till her hand slammed into his chest before fisting his shirt. His eye widening, knowing very well what was going to happen. That was till suddenly he was yanked right back in, lips crashing with Rosa's. Now Kazuo was the shocked one rather it being the other way around. Dropping his hand, he wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer, tilting his head and kissing her with some fierceness to it. Kazuo planed to keep this promise to her and it seemed that it had.

-A while later-

Kazuo had taken Rosa back to his place, making some dinner and talking with her. Being honest with her and trying to at least clear the air for the strong blonde. Later on that evening they had some showers and just relaxed, talking for a bit, bonding some and well of course having a lovely make out session till they eventually passed out. The past few days were rough-ish, but this night was a night he couldnt forget after knowing he finally confessed his love for Rosaline Dreyar. A Lady Laxus.

~~~The Next Day: Present Day~~~

The next day was quite eventful. The lovely morning seemed to have start off with Rosa abrubtly shoving him off his own bed. A loud thump being heard as he groaned and sat up, looking at the surface of the bed towards Rosa "What was that for...?" he asked, both parties had been fully clothed so being a perv was out of the question. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED KAZ!" She screamed, her face had been clearly red. Rosa didnt even realise that she was in his bed. "You do realise that you're in my bed right? And that this is my room." he pointed out to her, getting up from the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed with a ruffle of his hair. After cleaning the air once again with Rosa, he was able to make breakfast for the two of them, talk some more, change and head back to the guild. Coming up to two of their friend's from the guild "Hey guys." Kazuo greeted, Rosa right beside him.

Standing with the group for quite a while, they were interuppted by a familiar blonde which made Kazuo's eye widen. The familiar butterfly clip was also in her hair. Though, his surprise turned into seriousness, hearing that there was a war on its way and that Celest was here to protect them, aid them and act as a saving grace and messenger. THey were then lead inside where he spoke "If you are serious about this. Then please, do fill the guild in on a plan. A war is no joke, Celestia. We're gonna need all the help we can get."

Celestia Corona

The blonde crinkled her nose in confusion when a....mass of...music? Or light or something suddenly leapt at her, hugging her, "Excuse me?" Understanding dawned nearly instantly, they'd met Lily Ann and apparently the girl had vague traces of Celestia's old memories, she'd bet the girl had used her name and face for a time, "I'm not the Celestia you knew Miss. The one you met was a girl named Lily Ann, who killed herself quite recently. The magic used from me to create her returned to me only a little while ago, when I came here. Her... 'spirit' must have been hovering around, watching over someone it seems." Celestia saw the vague flickers of Lily Ann's memories, the ones leading to her end were especially vivid and a handsome man had witnessed her suicide, Celestia prayed he didn't remember seeing it. Her suspicions were confirmed quickly when another man, one with blue hair and an eye patch called her name. "I don't have time to-" Her words cut off, her expression darkened and she tilted her head back to look at the doors to the hall.

She recognized the magic and a sweet smile lit up her face like the morning sun, the faint mark of the Taurus zodiac sign appeared on her chest, curving over the top of the ample flesh as she laughed, raising her voice, "I wouldn't do that Girahel~ you'll come face to face with the Stellar Mother, you do remember right? I'm the living constellations and we watched them together many nights. I don't want our hours upon hours of stargazing and bonding to be nothing. Could you please...maybe just go?" Of course she recognized him, his magic was impossible not to know, and as with every member of the Spriggan she'd studied him she studied everyone, and because of the time spent with him she knew much about him, and didn't wish for this conflict to happen; though she doubted her words alone would change his mind, or turn him to her side, it hadn't when she'd gone with her emperor. "Oh yes...best not to open the door Blue Pegasus, Girahel is very scary." A plan...she needed one of those right now.

Her voice low, hoping her old friend wouldn't hear through the door she suddenly grabbed one of the people in the hall, another blue haired man; the handsome one from Lily Ann's past, and breathed a whisper in his ear, "I don't know what you do or don't remember sweet man, about the girl who came before me but listen to me, and trust me. You're an S-rank are you not? Gather any other powerful mages, hide in the rafters, Girahel won't listen to me and just go. he's big and unwieldy so he'll be easy to target but use your fastest attacks, if he breaks that door down we need to stop him for a time and while I'm stronger than him I don't know if he has backup. I will help. Do not fear." She kissed Yamato's cheek after she'd grabbed him and grinned sweetly before turning her back to him and laughing.

"Celestial Soul: Taurus." She wasn't loud, but a yellow circle of magic appeared under her feet, creating that classic ding dong noise as she pulled on her Celestial magic. The magic changing her clothes to a fairly scanty cow patterned bikini, white heels, and black stockings that only rose to the bottom of her thigh, she tapped her foot on the ground, acting as bait to draw attention. The most catching thing though was the mark, now fully in view that mark of Taurus on her chest glowed softly with green light, horns on her head as well as matching cow ears, she hadn't expected things to go this way so quickly but whatever she'd work on the fly, her eyes were sharp her mind even sharper and she patiently waited for the fireworks to start, she had the advantage though. Now that she was in her Takeover though there was no way to mask her magic, it pulsed around her and she seemed unphased about the pressure on the opposite side of the foor.

IMG_8710.JPG
Jackaboi Jackaboi hudhouse hudhouse Britt-21 Britt-21 @BluePegasus

Yama title.png
4472cad4772b36ad32c8a47421661602.jpg

Three days have passed and Yamato still has no clue what has happened. When he looked in the mirror a while back, he noticed a dramatic change in his appearance. Did he always look like this? Not to mention the fact that if he does try to forcibly remember anything he ends up with a splitting migrane and stops him from going any further. There's something Yamato is missing, he's sure of it. Back in the guild Yamato had been reading a book as per usual. It's certainly rare to find a decent book nowadays but this one has certainly exceeded his expectations. The Sudden Stop by Ryu Miyamoto. Honestly he's never heard of this author. Perhaps he's new? Either way Yama would like to meet this man in person one day.

Suddenly the doors of the guild hall burst open, drifting Yamato's attention to the Blonde Woman who stood with Rosaline and Kazuo. However one look at this woman's face made him drop the book with surprise. "Celestia...?" She wasted no time making an urgent announcement. One addressing herself as Celestia Corona of the Spriggan 12 and another about the armies of the Alvarez Empire declaring war on Fiore. With all of this sudden information Yama was at a loss for words. How could she possibly be part of the legendary Spriggan 12? Yamato last remembers Celestia as an A class mage who recently joined Blue Pegasus. Then suddenly his head began to hurt again. Something wasn't right. And the war? With Alvarez? Why in the world would a powerful country like that wage war with Fiore? Territory? Jewels? Impossible, Alvarez has been a peaceful country for a long time.

Soon Kirin leaped onto Celestia with joy. However the blonde did end up explaining that she isn't the Celestia that they knew. Not to mention the dreadful news that the one they did know actually... Killed themselves... images flashed across Yamato's eyes. Images of a green haired lady with an earthen dagger in her hand. She was motionless for a moment before she stabbed herself in the heart and disintegrated into Ethernano. "That... Wasn't a dream..." Yamato muttered to himself, barely audible for anyone to hear. His train of thought was derailed as Celestia suddenly grabbed him and pulled the man close. Quickly explaining her plan. Honestly he didn't even notice the knocking with everything else that was happening in his mind. But now wasn't the time to think things over was it? With Yamato so close to the Stellar Mother he could directly feel the incredible waves of magic eminating off her. It was no lie that she had incredible power that would thwart Yama's with no hassle.

Yamato was caught off guard when Cele suddenly kissed his cheek before turning her attention to the doors. Yama held his hand on his cheek for a moment before turning his gaze to all of his guildmates. "(Ahem) Everyone. I know what you all must be thinking. What is going on? Well honestly I'd like to know myself. But we don't seem to have much choice either. Rosaline, Kazuo, Dante. I can already tell you want to fight this Girahel. If that's the case then we should do as the Stellar Mother says and wait on top of the rafters. We'll get the drop on him from there. If anyone else would like to help then feel free. If not then I'd advise you all to go somewhere safe." With that said Yamato floated up onto the rafters with a bubble, plenty of other bubbles where there for anyone else that wants to join the fight. At least the ones that can't get up themselves. "I can't be distracted by these thoughts. I must protect my guild at all costs."
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Zooks Zooks Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder @BP guild hall Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime (Mentioned)

Users who are viewing this thread