Fairy Tail IC

Raa yawned quietly from his seat, he was leaning back in a very casual and lazy manner and he gave off the general vibe of someone very bored. Arms shifted beneath the cloak as he moved to stand and stretch. Maybe he'd find something to do in a walk around town. Niur wasn't around today, having gone off into doing a solo job. She had grown up a lot and the time was hear when she wouldn't need him at all. But he was alright with that. It was strange how quickly things had changed. If anyone had told him he was going to be in a guild for more than 6 years he would've giggled himself silly.

He was very much against joining guilds after all.

Suddenly one of the newer members, he wasn't good with new people so he decided to mentally call her Broom-broom, came crashing in and knocking people over. Raa swiftly picked up a table and reformed it into a picket sign with a number 7 written on it before turning it back. "At least there isn't much to repair." He said quietly as she shuffled out of the guild hall in search of something to do.

(Free for interaction.)

Now that the guild will have something to eat when they come in Yama decided to go to his room and relax there for a bit so he could tidy things up a little. He started of dusting around the place a little bit then moved over to his closet to make sure his clothes were all well placed. However his eyes hovered over a rather nostalgic set of clothing, a black suit. It was simple yet it was a classic. He took the suit from the closet and started thinking that he really shouldn't be hoarding old belongings he didn't need anymore. But then suddenly he heard a loud clank on the floor, he looked down to notice a lacrima has fallen from the pocket of the suit. "Hm? I wonder how long this has been here for." He picked it up and instantly recognised it to be the communication lacrima that Lily gave him six years ago. How could he forget about such a gift! To think that his one way ticket to lily's whereabouts was sitting in the pocket of his old suit! But even then he wondered if it would be a good time to use it now. He wa a little hesitant but immediately decided that he at least needed to know Lily was ok. So he activated the Lacrima it made a strange noise that signified it was trying to connect to another lacrima then once it was connected he instantly said "Hello?! Lily! Are you there?" Yama didn't know what he was more worried about. What he was going to hear from the other side or if he heard nothing at all.

Laura replied by telling him to catch up to her pile of empty mugs. He laughed and started dropping a mug every few seconds or so. On his 26th one Akari charged out of nowhere, scooped up his adopted nieces and bounced into the air with them. He was so shocked that he choked on his beer and some came out his nose. "What the! Akari that could be dangerous!" He exclaimed after he had recovered. He wasn't the one to talk as had almost gotten away with taking all the kids for a ride on his back as a Phoenix but Ferra had caught him in the act and smacked in the head while trying to not laugh at his innocent expression.

@Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @TheSecretSorcerer @Arius LaVari

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Fauntleroy

As he was slowly drifting away into a sleep he needed so much, the sudden sound of a crash awoke him."Hmm?" He turned to look at where the source of the disturbing sound was, and there he saw that girl with that flying broom and that strange talking cat. Clara was her name if he's not mistaken. From what he can make out of scene before him, she just crashed right into the guild hall and into some people. And from what he knows a crash like that has gotta hurt. And being the nice guy he is, he's just gonna have to go check if she's doing alright or not. So, with that he stands up and walks over to the reckless girl and asks, "Hey, you... alright there?" He then reaches his hand out to her so he can help her get up.

Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guildhall

IMG_0901.JPG

It had by the looks of it, been a slow day for the guildhall of Fairy Tail. Tai was actually surprised upon inspecting the silence of the area. Originally, he has heard that the guildhall was almost always lively with multiple people in it drinking, fighting, yelling, or all three at the same time. Now he sees that maybe there must have been something that had happened to them..? Something related to the magic games, Tai wasn't entirely sure.

Tai hears movement, before turning toward Quickly tackling him out of the direction of an incoming projectile that may or may not have been some fox lady or magic spell. Regardless, Tai scratches his head, before looking up at his 'savior', and grinning. The guy asked him if he was okay, only for Tai to smile, and nod at him quickly. He was fine, sure. But he needed something to drink. Tai gently pushes the man off of his body, and sits up, cracking his neck and back, before looking around. Tai thanks the man before adjusting his shirt. His shirt barely fit on him, actually. This was mainly due to the fact that Thread Magic actually burns a large amount of metabolism while in use. In turn, Tai is quite frail. He fixes his hair and walks toward the bar area.

@Kyuubey @Phayne

(Sorry for the late response, I've had a lot of work this week, sooo)

Outside Crocus huffing, too much noise

There was too much racket being made and she hadn't fallen for the whole 'Onee-chan' crap the red head had tried to pull and felt the vibration of him hitting solid ground, he wouldn't be offensive but she sure wasn't going to hold back if she could help it, just knock him out and be done with it! A scowl marrred her beautiful features while she dashed from her hiding place, lightning whip in hand that she snapped at the kid, several times in an attempt to give herself some sort of time, the ground wouldn't warp back to normal until she ran out of magic, was knocked out, or moved out of range of the landslide that she'd caused. Fast lashes of her whip, snapped against the barrier, she was aiming to break it, because then she could catch him with the whip and paralyze the runt then send him home.

Gods though, could the timing be worse!? The dormant lacrima she always kept in her pocket chose that moment to freaking ring! Wait...Yamato was calling her!? She'd have to hide from Rasil if she answered this...but if it was Yamato maybe she could ask for his help in calling off the red head; still without thinking more than that she pulled out the lacrima and activated it hearing the 'Hello?! Lily! Are you there?' Lightning flickered from her eyes as she landed and seemed to completely ignore the red head from before now, then snapped at the lacrima, "It has been six years! You LOST my lacrima and JUST found it didn't you!? Actually bet you forgot I even gave it to you! Well I'm a touch busy right now! One of your buddies is bothering me! So now isn't the best time to talk!" She snapped her whip at the boy again, though she didn't relinquish her hold on the lacrima, nor take her eyes off of it, she could ask Yamato to make the kid stop and she probably should but she was way too stressed from the morning already. Normally she was careful but of course she'd just had to save that mother child pair hadn't she? Her two colored eyes were blazing bright as they narrowed on the lacrima, "I'm glad you're all right. It's always better seeing it for yourself; don't act surprised you should have known I would keep tabs on Blue Pegasus. I'm happy to see you but could you...erm call off the red head? What's he doing so far away from home anyway?" In the next breath she stopped her attack, magic cutting off letting the world warp back to normal while she plopped under the tree with a soft expression, "Did you need something Yamato? I can't talk for too long, I'm here with someone else." She was smiling happily at the lacrima, she just couldn't help it, she missed BP so dearly all the time, having Yamato contact her finally was important to her.

At the docks ----> Fairy Tail hall ----> train station

Shiro didn't hesitate, she had been considering staying but once the portal was open, the way back to her old guild was just beyond that, and Hibiki gave her permission to take her time, she didn't really focus on the naked slime girl, there was too much else on her mind, and she turned to Hibiki suddenly with one of her ever rare smiles, brilliant and more filled with a sense of life than she'd emanated in six years, "Thank you Master Hibiki, I'll return to Fairy Tail in no time, and I'll meet your friends then. I am interested but...well you have Lyra so I'm sure you understand why I want to check on my old home. No worries I won't be leaving Fairy Heart, it's the perfect place for me. I'll return as soon as I can." Without waiting for too much longer she stepped through the portal, she didn't bother to say anything to the probably confused Fairy Tail members, instead darting past them through the entrance and off to the train station, she had a bag of jewel on her; as she always did and was able to buy a ticket to Margaret town, though the ride itself would take a few hours. So what was Shiro supposed to do? She pulled that purple lacrima from her pocket eyeing it then pushed a pulse of magic into the device, focusing on Nikolas so it would call him; not that she could have contacted Phineas even if she wanted, once the device would connect whoever answered it would find themselves not looking at a face but a tanned toned stomach, with music notes tattooed in almost heart shaped arcs on either side of her belly button and then spoke quietly, "Hiya...it's been awhile, I'm coming by." Her voice would be hard to identify because of how soft spoken she was right then but before anyone could actually speak she deactivated the lacrima and settled in for the ride. Guilt ate her up inside, over her many mistakes but really...her heart thrummed a staccato beat that finally made her feel like singing, soft and quiet though it was.

Studio_Ghibli_Kiki_la_petite_Sorcire_Chat_Ruban_rouge_.png

Clara sat up rubbing her head. "Ow" She looked around seeing the damage. She then noticed everyone looking at her. She looked at everyone giving a nervous laugh. "Oops" One of the members started to fuss at her then another member started to fuss at him for fussing at her and it started to turn into one huge brawl. There were things getting thrown and people fighting and some of them enjoying the chaos. Well it wasn't a normal day at Fairy Tail if there wasn't at least one brawl. She then looked up to see Gold reaching his hand to her. "Huh? Oh! Yeah thanks." She took his hand and stood up  and then she brushed off her dress. "I think I might have starts a brawl." She said referring the big fight that was now happening. Poor Artimis was getting thrown with everything else that was flying through the air. It was kind of funny though.

@RoxasTheExalted

Gold Fauntleroy

Once he helped her up, another thing happens right after. "Oh boy," he says as he watches the chaos happen right before his eyes. A big brawl happens just because of this one little girl that was reckless with flying broom. Oh well, things like this are pretty normal for this guild. There can't be a single day that just doesn't have a single brawl happen here in this glorious guild. It wouldn't have been a normal day here then. He watches as they fight, and sees that cat she had with her earlier just being thrown around during the chaos this is. He wants to break it apart, but he'll just be ruining they're fun and he does not want to do that. So he'll just be avoiding the fight and watch from the side lines.

He then proceeds to go back to where he was sitting earlier and just watch as the chaos ensues. This is just a normal day at the guild here. He won't get tired of being part of this guild anytime soon. Gold sits and stares, enjoying the fight happening before him. Though it would be better if he had a drink or a bit of food to make this fight even more enjoyable. "Hey, come and sit here next to me. You might get caught in all the fighting there," he says to Clara as he gestures to the seat right next to him. And now he shall just sit back and watch this fight continue.

@animegirl20

Studio_Ghibli_Kiki_la_petite_Sorcire_Chat_Ruban_rouge_.png

Clara watched the brawl happen in front of her. She wasn't sure if she should jump in and get Artimis or leave him. She then turned to Gold when he asked her to sit next to him. She glanced back at Artimis getting thrown around and then looked back at Gold. "Oh I got an idea!" Instead of sitting she stood on the bar and yelled out. "Hey! Someone throw Artimis over here!!" Soon enough Artimis came flying towards her. She caught him but fell backwards off the bar. When she sat up Artimis was on top of her head completely freaked out. "Haha knew that would work." She climbed back over and sat next to Gold. "There" She then took Artimis off her head and put him on her lap and he passed out. But he was fine.

@RoxasTheExalted

Akari flinched when Grell laughed at her before devil wings popped out of her back and she suddenly flew up above him, a bucket of water she had picked up somewhere along the way and she dumped the cold water on Grell suddenly laughing loudly before fetching another pail and hell if Akari's timing wasn't the freaking worst, the next pail of icy water was dumped over Laura and Phineas' heads and she blanched nearly immediately forcing the change from her body, unfortunately she was still in the air and now she fell from high above squeaking as she fell, thankfully Ran once again took over for Akari and the heart shaped clip let others know, she did a flip hands catching on a rafter before she fell too far and then she was instantly falling down an apology as she slowly floated back to the ground, "I'm sorry about Il, Phineas, Laura, and Grell. I plan on trying to learn how to control that better, soon I swear I know Il and El can be annoying." As was the nature of her takeovers in this form; half though it was, Akari exhibited confidence and honesty as well as that athleticism that allowed her to move in such odd ways, that floating and high jumping just minor in comparison to her full Takeovers. Akari's head was dipped low in apology while she waited to either be snapped at or reprimanded.

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Laura placed her hand on her head as a lot of people where now talking to her. "Ugh my head hearts." She looked at the children, seeing them made her feel a little better but not much. When Phineas sat down her heart sank. She couldn't look him in the eyes anymore. She waved her hand in the air and another round of booze was brought to her. Instead of taking a drink out of it right away she ran her finger around the cup. She suddenly pointed at Talon and said, "When I am done here, you and I need to have a drinking contest. So far I am in the lead." She hiccupped. Then she looked and Phineas, resting her head on her hands, not caring that water had been dumped on her. Laura was sure she smelled and that would help some. "So what do you want to talk about?' Again she hiccupped. "I will put this drink off while we talk, if it would help. Which I doubt, I am already way to drunk." Despite seeming playful and happy her eyes looked as though they were in pain as she continued to bury her pain in liquor.

@Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari @Talon @TheSecretSorcerer

Phineas noticed the look on Laura's face when he sat near him, and the lack of eye contact; he too, avoided looking her directly in the eyes. Both of them had been close to Shiro, so it had been rough. Luckily Phin hadn't gotten her drinking habits. Speaking of which, he took a sip of his drink right as Akari dumped a bucket of water on him. Phineas, being part-cat, completely freaked, first letting out a loud yowl, then glaring at the culprit. His hair fluffed up unnaturally, a lot like a cat after having a bath. He didn't look amused, but managed to pat his hair down to continue his talk with Laura. 

"I dunno...you just looked as though you could use some company," he truthfully told his friend (sort of), sipping on his drink before looking at it thoughtfully. "......Nikolas wanted me to tell you to remember to keep the alcohol away from the kids when you babysit, by the way. Funny how he's suddenly Mr. Super Responsible. Must be the kids." He observed his nieces as they crowded Talon for candy and tricks, just making sure that nothing bad would happen. He was the uncle that watched in the shadows, making sure nothing bad would ever happen. 

Because they didn't deserve to go through any of the bullshit the rest of the guild had gone through six years ago. 
  Reveal hidden contents

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Phineas' company brought Laura mixed emotions, it made her both happy and sad. Through all of the years he was the one friend she could confide in. "I haven't gotten them drunk yet." She complained hearing that Nikolas didn't want her to give the children liquor. She looked at the drink tempting her to drink it. Deciding that they weren't really talking about anything to important she took a sip of it. "I remember when I use to scare Nikolas, how has he become so much more responsible than me?" She was embarrassed with what she had become, but she lacked the will power to fix it. "Phineas, do you think you could help me? I haven't been on a job in several years now and I am almost out of money. Do you think you could go on a job with me?" She thought back to when she got up earlier that morning, her house was filthy and falling apart. Maybe some day she would do something about it. "Talon, you ready for that drinking contest? I think the booze are starting to wear off."

Talon juggled some fireballs and watched the flames circle around and around with a smile on his face. He switched to a single hand and took a drink of his beer with the other. Then he threw the fireballs almost to the ceiling and made them explode into a shower of sparks like fireworks. A few other guild members smiled at the display. "Yo where's the lovers at?" He asked Phin while creating another fireball to play with. He had started doing this habitually and the practice had made his fireballs one of his most powerful attacks. Talon shrugged at Lauras challenge. He knew she didn't stand a chance, only Noah truly did. "Sure Laura might as well get it over with." He replied and sat up, stretching and licking his lips.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Arius LaVari @Mitchs98 @TheSecretSorcerer @Killorkiller@Embaga Elder
@TheSecretSorcerer @Talon @Mitchs98

Phineas looked up from his drink at the question about helping Laura get a job; he nodded briskly, taking another sip. "....Easy as pie. I usually go on trapping or finding or rescue missions, since six of my songs can open portals to different worlds. Besides, I'd like to see you in action sometime again, Miss Laura," he added before noticing Talon and his question about Nik and Ferra. "Nope. Still at home. Probably wrangling Valken and Rudolf....little adorable devils...." the half-Neko added under his breath with a low chuckle. "Either that or making out. You know what those two are like."

LS Guild Hall - Plot in mind

(Current Outfit) 

Nobody really responded to Akari...Dia shook and the clip in her hair was suddenly half red heart and half yellow diamond, she wanted to be noticed and honest so the desires mixed together, Just watch I'll make you notice me! Akari glanced at the children crowding around Talon asking for candy while that same Talon drank alcohol; something she still hadn't tried and was tempted to do so, but more than that she wanted to hold someone's attention and the twins Shiro and Alexa wanted a trick alongside their candy. She had best get their trick over with first before they ate the candies or they might get sick, she had accidentally ignored them because of Il taking her over, but Ran and Dia were in control now. Then Akari was laughing as she twirled over to Talon and the twins, "I've got the best tricks you remember? Better than uncle Talon's fire ball juggling." Her competitive spirit was high right then; the combination of Dia and Ran was always hectic, Dia wanting to be noticed, Ran wanting to run and bounce...Akari wanted to be noticed, Akari wanted to be the more fun one, to win and show off.

Akari didn't give the girls time to answer, instead she picked them up with ease, one in each hand tucked into her sides, with Ran in some semblance of control Akari got a boost in strength not as great as when she used Full Body Takeover but enough to keep them safe, once safely held close to her body she leaped. She hopped high into the air, to the ceiling where she spun before hitting her head and instead her feet landing on the roof, lightly, not causing any damage to herself or the girl's in her arms or the guild hall, she fell from the height, slowly floating down, she jumped off air, flipped and moved across the rafters, bouncing this way and that with each step, finally coming to a stop just over Talon; since that was where she had moved them from and she floated down, slowly giggling; hoping neither had been afraid of heights...she wasn't sure and though she had been careful she felt slightly irresponsible for having not askedthat first. Feet touched the ground and she set them on their feet, Dia and Ran still running her actions while she panted with a grin, "Told you...I'm more fun right? I didn't scare you did I?" Her voice had sounded slightly weird when she asked that question, her voice layered with two other voices, it was a weird glitch in her magic and only made her sound so strange when two of her eggs were controlling her.

3096109101_1_23_XPZtC5kV.gif

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Laura tried to give Talon and Phineas a smile but she couldn't form one, she just couldn't produce one. She finished her drink and turned to Talon for a second. "Before we start..." She let out a loud belch. "Before we get started, I think you should get caught up." She then pointed to the pile of mugs and bottles at the bar that hadn't been cleaned up yet. She would take care of it sooner or later, she didn't just treat the guild hall like she treated her house. She then continued her conversation with Phineas. "Thank you, maybe soon I will repair my house." She then let out a sigh thinking about her home.  Laura missed the days when it was beautiful but that beauty had dead six years ago. "So how are you holding out?"

Laura replied by telling him to catch up to her pile of empty mugs. He laughed and started dropping a mug every few seconds or so. On his 26th one Akari charged out of nowhere, scooped up his adopted nieces and bounced into the air with them. He was so shocked that he choked on his beer and some came out his nose. "What the! Akari that could be dangerous!" He exclaimed after he had recovered. He wasn't the one to talk as had almost gotten away with taking all the kids for a ride on his back as a Phoenix but Ferra had caught him in the act and smacked in the head while trying to not laugh at his innocent expression.

@Mitchs98 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @TheSecretSorcerer @Arius LaVari

@Killorkiller

Alexa and Shiro Saedor; Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Alexa and Shiro both squeaked in unison from when the water was dumped on pretty much everyone but them, getting splashed a bit nonetheless due to how close they were standing to Talon. Of course the initial moment of shock aside and the two neko twins were sitting there giggling at everyone being wet coupled with Akari apologizing for it, clearly more than amused they shouted, "Do it again!" several times in a row and jumped up and down a bit. That was, of course, until Talon started doing his things. Their rather small attention spans focusing on Talon completely as he tossed the fireballs and made them explode into fireworks. "Woah..." Alexa said in clear awe, staring up with wide eyes as the sparks fell down from the ceiling.

Once that was over they focused on the conversation at hand both to do with a drinking contest and Phineas responding to Talon's question of where some people were at. They figured out quickly he had meant their parents, though didn't understand most of what was said; including the drinking contest. Most of their time then was spent talking amongst each other trying to figure it out while also watching Talon. This was, however, interrupted when they saw and heard Akari. Alexa herself grinned wide at Akari, knowing full well that whenever she looked like that she always tried to out-do Talon on entertaining them. Though needless to say neither twin expected to be suddenly scooped up and carted around through the air.

At first they let out a shocked yelp but soon after they started laughing with their usual childish happiness as Akari twirled in the air and otherwise did acrobatics while holding them. Needless to say they weren't scared in the slightest and enjoyed every single second of it. Thus when Akari landed and a spoke they smiled wide and shook their heads before hugging her. "You didn't scare us at all Auntie Akari." Shiro replied. Alexa nodded in agreement, "Yeah! Do it again!" She insisted, giggling happily and smiling up at her. Needless to say they ignored Talon saying it could be dangerous, placing full trust in Akari. Really they trusted all of their guild rather blindly, they were all very kind and in their eyes wouldn't do anything to ever hurt them or their family.

@Mitchs98

Nikolas was holding Rudolf up in his arms, feeling a sense of relaxation as the baby Neko giggled uncontrollably. He nodded as Ferra spoke, thinking for a while as he made faces to entertain Rudolf further. Valken, meanwhile, closed his eyes as his mother petted his ears, smiling and purring a little. Even rubbing his face against Ferra's. Nikolas hugged Valken after a moment, but honestly the kid just wanted to play, so he crawled out of Nik's arms, off the couch, then began swatting his dad's tail. Nikolas just lazily flicked it back and forth, sitting up so he could once again lean on Ferra's shoulder. 

"I miiiiight still have the lacrima Shiro gave me six years ago, but there ain't no guarantee," he said with a shrug. "An' we'll just hafta count on luck for the part on her still havin' it. For Phin's sake, I hope she has it. I'm kinda scared for him, y'know? I mean...he's my brother. I was always the spazz kid, while he was the guy who kept me from gettin' murdered in my sleep. He even went as far as takin' the blame for stupid bullshit I did. Y'know....stealin' when we were younger. He always took the blame, though it was always my idea." Nikolas's brow furrowed in concern, then he nodded, a certain determination to him. "So, I wanna give back. He deserves it. He's a good guy and he doesn't deserve all this depression. Y'know what I mean?"

Ferra Saedor, Saedor Household near Lamia Scale Hall

Ferra only smiled at Nikolas and Rudolf, of course smiling at Valken to. He really seemed to love it when she petted his ears so she made an effort to do so any time he got upset as it usually always calmed him down. Not to mention it was cute since he actually acted like a real cat from time to time when she did it. When Nikolas mentioned the communication lacrima she visibly perked up, continuing to listen to him and only partly noticing that Valken had crawled off the couch to swat at his tail again. It was the best idea that she could think of aside from, once again, searching Earthland for her. While she was sure Phineas would if he had the money and knew he could actually find her, it wasn't an option for them.

Though this made sense and actually had a good chance of working, that was if her husband could find the lacrima. He wasn't exactly the tidiest person so it was a little less than likely he'd succeed. "Yeah I know, I really do to. He's been so helpful these past few years...not to mention he is actually my brother-in-law now." She replied. "You, him, and the kids are the only real family I have...I mean I consider the guild family to...but it's different you know?" She said. "Phineas really is a great guy, it makes me sad to see him like this.." She added with a sigh. "C'mon, let's put the boys in their play pen and we can look for the lacrima." She told him, kissing his cheek before standing up.

Kami Rezonai

View attachment 219179

Karma grabbed a new outfit he had gotten recently. Alara had helped him pick it out, and he liked it. It helped oddly enough for some of the areas he had to visit for work. He went into his closet then quickly made his way back out fully dressed. His cloak having changed appearance to match his new outfit fluttered for a second behind him.

He thought on Alara request some more."Hmm, alright besides I was beginning to lose tips. Haven't gotten any new info recently, so I probably couldn't go  on a artifict related mission anyway."  kami said giving a carefree smile, and patting his hair to tidy it up. He also had his rod hanging from his side securely.  He put a arm around Alara, and grinned."Yeah I could eat. Let's go, and don't worry I'll spend as much time with you as possible." 

Alara Rezonai; Rezonai Househould > Blue Pegasus GH

Alara only continued to look at Kami with a hopeful expression on her face. She really hoped he would agree. She wasn't trying to seem rude or selfish or anything like that, she just didn't want to lose him like they'd lost their father. They had no more siblings or relatives left alive so it was truly just them left. When he did agree she smiled wide and hugged him tightly once he was by her side again, "Yay! Thank you Kami!" She told him cheerfully while looking up at him. "I promise I won't be annoying or anything, I just wanna spend some time together." She said, hugging him again before releasing him and starting to walk out of their house, gently leaning against him as they did walk. Despite being the more protective sibling she always felt nice and safe against his tall frame, not to mention happy just to have him around.

She continued her journey to the guild hall in relative silence as she exited the house with her brother, not thinking of much else to say on the matter. When they got the hall Yama had, as expected, cooked breakfast for everyone and had it ready on the tables. If there was one thing for sure it was whenever she was too lazy to cook or just wanted to taste his cooking there was always food. She quickly found them a table and sat down, "Ahhh...smells as good as ever." She said before starting to eat. "We'll have to thank Yama when he gets back...not sure where he is." She added between bites. "Soo...what do you wanna do today?" She asked.

@Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari

Nikolas kept flicking his tail back and forth, watching as Rudolf got involved in the Battle of the Tail while humming tunelessly under his breath. He did move when she mentioned looking for the lacrima, nodding excitedly. "Cooool!" With that, the half-Neko got out the playpen and put the boys in it. All he really had to do was keep doing the tail thing and they'd follow him into the playpen. Once they were secured, he gave the thumbs-up to Ferra and started searching.

However, the search didn't take very long at all, seeing as someone decided to call him. He found the lacrima in between two couch cushions, hearing the voice of someone. He peered at the lacrima. All he could see was someone's stomach, but the voice was vaguely familiar.

"Hiya...it's been awhile, I'm coming by."

The message then ended. Nikolas scrunched up his nose and called Shiro back. Guess two could play at that game. "Awesomesauce~! I'll get the party streamers and the pinata from the basement!" And with that, he abruptly ended the call. There was an excited look in his eyes as he turned to Ferra. "Honey, she's comin' to visit. LET'S GET THE PARTY STREAMERS AND THE PINATA FROM THE BASEMENT!" Nikolas then zipped to the basement faster than a cat running from a dog. The eagerness was obvious.

------------

@Talon @TheSecretSorcerer

Phineas had ordered himself another couple of rounds of drinks in this time and was currently on his fifth beer. And getting somewhat tipsy. He whooped loudly as Akari zipped past, holding his nieces. "SHTAY SAFE.....ALL TWELVE OF YOU!" he exclaimed, practically gulping down his drink before turning to Laura. "Eh? 'm 'oldin' up TOWERSH of building blocksh~!" Phineas exclaimed, standing up and doing the noodle arms. "PINK, FLUFFY TOWERSH! Amirite, Bishmahck?" At that, he peered over at Talon, waiting for a response, then turned back to Laura a second later. "They're v'ry pr'tty towersh....jusht like Shirooooooooooooooooo~!" The noodle-arms increased; an odd smile was on Phin's face as he did this. 

And this is why you never give a Saedor alcohol.

Misa Tokisai/Misaka - Tenrou Island

c03a152223963a3d03bef19cf0df656aee5ac2b3_hq.jpg

Everything was being drowned out, Misa's thoughts fading into a cold dark place. It wasn't the most pleasant being pushed back as Misaka resurfaced but after years and years of the same thing it was tolerable. Her body felt like it was floating now, consciousness rippling like small waves that didn't make an impact on the water surrounding her. She was no unreachable, in a globe locked away for the next twelve hours. Mira's voice echoed about the walls of her mind and this jump started her brain to kick it into gear, the slow transition happening faster than usual. As if awakening from a deep slumber, Misaka's eyes flickered open slowly, squinting slightly. The most prominent thing was the change of colour in them, no longer their glistening emerald of a green. They were a deep pink, blotched in with patches of crimson red to mix together quite beautifully. The first image to be seen was Mirai's worry struck face and without thinking she fell forward, arms wrapping around his frame. Misaka couldn't bear to see his face contorted into such uneasiness.

" What happened? What's wrong,  Mirai? Are you okay? " The questions he had spurted out were now being redirected at him since she had no idea what he was going on about. Her hold on him loosened as she leaned away a bit to look up at him, eyes darting across each part of his face to search for her own answers. The sporadic gaze soon fell around them to survey their surroundings, confusion setting in. " Were you having thoughts again? " Her tone lowered itself automatically at the mention of it, knowing full well the kind of mindset he had been after the traumatic events six years ago. Mirai held himself together quite well around everyone else but Misaka had been one of a very few whom was capable of seeing through the facade he put on daily. " Come on, let's go find some of the others, alright? " A kind smile tugged at her lips as she stood, grabbing onto him quickly for support as her balance faltered momentarily. Her hands soon grasped at him gently to pull him up beside her, eyes still watching him as if scared he might fall apart. It was a constant fear of hers and though she tried her best to be something that held him together, eventually one day that ribbon would unravel itself.

" It's sweet how you worry about me, you know? I'm so lucky to have you as a frien-- " The words fell short as an article of clothing came flying through the air to suction itself onto Mirai's face like an octopus. " S-Skirt? " She stared at it with wide eyes, horrified momentarily before she searched around in a frenzy. Because if someone's skirt was on his face... someone was running around without one on. Her cheeks were invaded by an aggressive blush at the thought of what just happened but Lunari came darting towards them to reclaim her clothing before running off again. Misaka was so flustered for whatever reason that she couldn't even stutter out any words to the girl before she had disappeared. Misaka scrambled and quickly stood up on her tip toes, both hands flying up to his face to cover his eyes until Lunari was out of view. Her fingers separated as if allowing him a small sliver of vision before she dropped them completely and turned her face away slightly. " Uhm.... I... that was... that was... " There were literally no words and the girl stopped bothering to form a coherent sentence as she fell silent, nibbling on her lip as a sort of distraction. " L-Let's go the way she went... she seemed in a hurry... " The words finally came out in a low mutter though the biting upon her lip had moved to her inner cheek. 

@Mitchs98 @Spanner (headed your way so tagssss n' stuff  @Embaga Elder @Arius LaVari @Drakerus @Jackaboi @LeSoraAmari )

IMG_4973.PNGIMG_6411.GIF

Unfortunately the games had been canceled by a recent attack on Corona,  leaving the various guilds to their own vices for the remainder of the year. LS had begun to be under fire due to the recent scandals surrounding its members, leaving it to wither way until so other person came over to take over. GH has been rather active lately trying to recruit more members to their cause. Lucky the light guilds steped in to protect towns from the dark guild. The same rotation happened every year leaving may people to try to exterminate the guild all together. But then there these assholes, Aiden and Ashley, who did really care much for the different magic world news happening around them they only cared for each other. Over the last three years Aiden had become a bit more mature but he still had his fun and goofy attitude the Ashley fell in love with in the first place. Aiden finally proposed to her two months ago, marking a new chapter in their relationship. 

Aoden slept peacefully next to his fiancé, his chest slowly rising and falling. Ashely and Aiden moved in together again only three years ago when they decided that the traveling distance was a bother for both of them. Aiden felt his hair move around, knowing it was probably Ashely he smiled. "Good morning, Sunshine." He wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to him. He placed a soft kiss on her lips and let out a little laugh. "Who's the greatest, you are. Who do I love?" Aiden waited for ashley to answer the question he had begun to ask since they moved in together. 

@Britt-21

[SIZE= 22px]Arietta Forsyth - Fairy Tail HQ[/SIZE]

BlackHanekawa600783772.jpeg

A line of drool trailed down the side of Aria's mouth as she snoozed off, hands curled into small fists above her head whilst her legs hung down the side of her desk. Those ears of hers twitched as they picked up small noises within the guild hall outside of her office and her nose scrunched itself as a huge sneeze began to build up. It finally released itself into the air and the result was instant. Aria rolled off the desk as she awoke from her sleep, landing on her knees and hands, and a flurry of papers came falling slowly after her to bury her in a small mountain of paperwork. Her head popped out, a victorious smile pulling at the corners of her mouth as her yellow hues flickered up to the clock. " Oh crud! " She exclaimed loudly, scolding herself as she flailed for a moment. The sudden movement caused her to hit the desk and another neat pile that Ryu had so kindly organized for her soon came to topple over and fall onto her messy white haired head. A noise of disapproval slid from her lips and without a second thought she went bolting out of her office and pounced on the railing of the second story to peer down with those fox-like eyes.

It was quiet for the most part in the guild hall and that was unusual but it was surely welcomed. A few members huddled by the job board, others lazed around who weren't exactly the brightest of morning people. She soon found the victim of her daily affection sitting alone in a booth. She knew he was waiting for her and it was one the most endearing things about him. He always waited. The past six years had been slow whilst the guild recuperated from the losses of loved members only to acquire new ones to bring in and learn to cherish. A lazy smile appeared on her face as she reminisced on the small cute moments that had occurred during the last few years. Moments where Ryu would let her fall asleep with her head in his lap, one hand idly playing with her ears and hair whilst the other held a book. Moments where Ryu would actually laugh, something he seldom did. When she finally heard it, the sound soon became an addiction, something she longed to hear.

She jumped down fearlessly from the ledge, hair fluttering behind her like beautiful ribbons before she landed gracefully upon the ground. She swayed over to the booth Ryu occupied in a sleepy manner, body sliding in to press up against his as if for warmth. Her chin came to rest on his shoulder, big eyes peering up at his face in a way that was incredibly hard to resist or be mad at. " Ryu, I may have knocked over the papers you tidied up for me again.. " She admitted in a tone that dripped with caution. " But I missed you so you can't be mad at me. " Aria managed to purr the words out rather sensually, knowing full well that if Ryu was able to forgive anyone easily, it was her. The doors of the guild hall opening to reveal a new face caught her attention. The woman laid down along the booth and poked her out though she did it upside down, staring at him through strands of white hair that fell to the ground. " Can I help you? " She called out to Tai, yellow eyes piercing and inquisitive as they remained fixated on on the young man. 

c24461db455812dc181ed1a41c21f417.jpg

[SIZE= 22px]Abby ( Abaddon )[/SIZE]

Meanwhile Abaddon lingered outside the guild hall around the training area, eyes glued to Clair. A characteristic sinister smile was plastered on his face, hues glinted with red as a hand extended in her direction, beckoning her. " Go ahead then, I know what you're here for once again. You could have at least let me sleep in before you started screaming my name and making such tedious demands of me... " His words trailed off as he recalled his annoying wake up call that was completely uncalled for. Even if he was in another dimension, it wasn't hard to hear the noise of the red head's shrill and unpleasant voice. " I really don't have all day, Clair Fernandes. I have important things to attend to so hurry up, we both know this won't take long once it's started. " A hand nonchalantly combed through his jet black locks, figure remaining extremely lax despite the situation at hand. " Or are you afraid to add another tally to your defeat list? " His smile widened as he teased her, knowing all too well what kind of temper she harbored when antagonized. Over the past six years, Abaddon and Aria had the nagging glory of sparring with Clair off and on. The woman was rather relentless in her desire to beat them, especially him, and now it just became this cut and dry routine that he simply let himself abide to. He had half a mind to let her win so that the irritation of acting as her play thing would end but watching her seethe from losing was just as enjoyable. Poor Clair, perhaps she should stick to cake eating contests instead; at least she has a fighting chance in those.

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clair Fernandes[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fairy Tail / Wizard Saint[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fairy Tail Training grounds [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Erza133.png

Clair stood upon the training grounds of Fairy Tail for the first time in what seemed like forever , the sand beneath her feet and the left over magic essence were all to familiar. To explain it as something else , well perhaps it was a little like returning home for Christmas. But you know without the mistletoe and eggnog. Anyway the point is she was back and more than ready to return to guild duties.

However testing her might against Abaddon came first , especially after hearing his crude remarks and childish taunting. Effective childish taunting only made all the more effective by that sinister smile he so loved to adorn. Now Clair was under no false illusions , she was well aware of the fact Abaddon would end up victorious however the only thing she wished to gain from this sparse was the right to say she wiped that smile off his face ! And over the past six years Clair came across a weapon more than perfect for said feat.

Clair raised her right hand in front of her and called forth that very weapon , a golden rapier decorated beautifully with an assortment of precious jewels and basketed with silver. Upon closer inspection the base of the handle was stamped beautifully with the church's mark. This weapon was clearly of the holy calibre and it's mere presence within the town could likely be felt by any evil doer or creature of the dark.

Twirling the rapier elegantly , Clair began a slow walk towards Abaddon , speaking the whole time in a tone of excitement "So last time I made leeway with you I used my grandmothers holy hammer , evidently said hammer was to slow to keep up with your weasel like movements. So... on my travels I decided to have my very own holy weapon made up , It took quite a while to forge and even longer to bless but eventually after a few hundred missions It was ready. And now after a long anticipated wait I finally get to use it against you !"

Clair thrust the rapier several times as she entered striking distance. Now Clair wasn't looking to hit her opponent with this volley of attacks , no there was another point to this altogether.

@Kyuubey

@Jackaboi  @Mitchs98 (undead characters nearby)

Pandamon_collectors.jpg

Location: Flying through Margaret town --> Stuck on Lamia Scale Flag Pole

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Faster and faster Cain flew, meandering through the bodies of shocked on lookers as he tried to outrun the two hounds that currently chased him, the beast fuelled by pure natural instinct. Chaos had ensued wherever he flew as the canines crashed through various stalls, leaped onto sidewalks and plowed through bystanders in their attempt to catch the flying toy. "God dam it... these mutts are persistent" he chatted to himself as he turned a corner and flew right past a group of people who had stopped to take photo's of the scenery, their image photobombed by Cain as he zoomed past their faces. Once more screams rang out as the dogs crashed into them, their pace temporarily slowing down as they recovered from the crash. 

[SIZE= 14px]The way things currently were, it was unlikely those ravenous beast's would give up any time soon; the joy on their faces as they chased Cain was evident. Sighing, Cain contemplated his options as he continued to duck and weave his way around Margaret town. The most effective way was obviously to do something about the Mutts, an act he wasn't too fond of seeing as how it would result in harming them; the other was to stop and just accept faith; again a big No-no, no way in hell was he gonna be defeated by two stray dogs which left the last option, fly higher and over the buildings. If they couldnt see him, perhaps he could escape... this however had its own risk's but seemed to be the most viable of the choices and ultimately the route he decided to take. With a sigh, he raised his arms upwards and began to rise, his body rotating skyward as he headed for the top of the building. Alas, his bad luck had not ended as a strong gust of wind caught him, blowing him off course and sending the plushie toy spiraling beyond his intended target, before finally crashing into the side of something hard. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Momentarily dazed, Cain struggled to open his eyes fully as he felt a strong breeze sweep by his face. It took several seconds before he finally got back to his senses, though given his predicament he would have wished he didn't. "WooAAooh....Holy ****" he shouted, his arms and legs kicking wildly as he realized just how high off the ground he was. The wind had sent him towards the Lamia Scale guild hall, though at the altitude he was being carried his body had in fact gotten stuck on the guild's flagpole, their emblem waving away in the wind just below where he was currently trapped, the bandana he wore having gotten snagged on the top of the pole. "Just ******* great" he cursed, realizing that he could not get down. Perhaps if he had proper hands he could untie himself... but that was not the case. [/SIZE]

"Hey! Someone!, Someone get me down from here!!" he shouted, praying that a kind hearted soul would help him out of this mess. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

@Lamia Scale Members

ashley.png

Ashley giggled softly as Aiden wrapped his loving arms around her and pulled her closer to him. His soft lips giving her a light kiss before asking who she loved "I'm not a dog you know." she teased, "But you love me. And only me of course." the Ice Make Mage moved her hand and cupped his cheek softly "Did I ever tell you that when you sleep you look absolutely adorable? With your hair all messy and your peaceful face..." Ashley was just that soft of a person even though her spirit was high and strong. She pecked his lips and then rested her head back down on the pillow "I still cant believe you gave me this ring too...I feel bad cause it may have dented your pocket so much." she laughed softly and shifted her head so her forehead could rest against his. Ashley was the money saver. She horded money like no tomorrow unless she needed to get food or clothes or supplies for something.

Aiden saved money too but Ashley legit horded it... Just so there was no chance of falling into debt. Always thinking ahead in most cases helped Ashley out a lot. Even Aiden sometimes. "But i'm glad that you love me enough to buy me something so wonderful. And I no longer have to call you my boyfriend. Instead my soon-to-be husband." Just thinking back at what they used to be. Only friends while she took care of him. Then it grew into something more and of course she was too shy to even admit her feelings!

tumblr_static_dcvgk7sgx94c88o4ggwoksows.gif

Miles.png

Miles looks over at Katherine after he asked what was going on, expecting some kind of answer. But the answer he was giving was one he truly doesn't like. He looks at the man in front of him scowling as he his aura slowly begins to flow off his body, reacting to his emotion. He flowed a bit wild and choppy like with intense heat. The man in front of him kissed his wife on her feet, and action that Miles can't easily forgive. As he continued to scowl at the guy in front of him, the man had the audacity to compliment his eyes and reach out at them. Miles couldn't hold himself back anymore. He clenched his fist and punches Rasil right in his face. The strength behind his punch was amplified by his aura, to the point he can send him flying back a few yards or so, and it'll also have a burning effect placed on it, burning the point of contact. Miles began walking towards him with his hands in his pocket and his aura flowing in a wild fashion. It's people like you, who holds the potential  to bring me back to my old ways. 

6c60aa17277a9fc047f775ad5aa6cfa0.gif

Lander Frost

th

Lander was enjoying the view of everyone interacting and laughed a little with clothes flew down from the sky and covered some of his guild mates but he had to turn his head when saw one of them naked. Candy was happy to finally have gotten her treats.  It took the human long enough, she continued to rub against her until Shiro walked through the portal. The cat than decided to follow, and then the dog decided to chase after the cat and William followed to attack the cat. William wanted to get the cat back for earlier. Lander looked to Lily. "Well it looks like we have to follow after them to make sure they don't get into trouble, I think Master Hibiki's offer went out to everyone anyways. If not I am sure we can find a way back to the island anyways." Lily nodded her head in agreement and chased after the others. Lander was sometimes surprised at how different his animals behave and sometimes forgot that they were animals. Charlie did like to chase after cats, even if he had no intention to hurt them and Candy liked to play with birds. William put up with the cat while Lily stayed away from her. Following after his animals and his other guild members, he walked through the portal to find that the cat had waited for him when the other animals came out and they were all in one place. At least he wouldn't have to search for them. "Candy I am glad that you know how to behave sometimes." Lander then waited for the others, he didn't know where fairy tail was and he want to stick by them. 

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Laura looked at the kids who seemed to be having the time of their lives but she couldn't help but feel afraid for their safety. She didn't just want someone to be running around with them in their arms. "Hey, you better be careful with those kids." She then got a few more rounds and began to drink them as quickly as she could. While she still had a some what clear mind she tried to cut Phineas off but after a while she began to careless. "SOOOO TAlon, how many babies have drink? I bet you still aren't caught up to MEEee yet." She was holding a bottle in her hand swinging it around carelessly. She then she threw an arm over Phineas and held a out her bottle to him. "Tip a sip, yoooouu are the only OOne that can hold their LiQuor as good as me." She then stood up and got on top of the table trying to get Talon and Phineas to join us. "LEts sing a song! Come on you both have great voices."

IMG_0226.GIF

temp-AKyH_gHdZfpPu0tzMHNeCM5qlBg3hFEAU_rednq9BHUUzvne64ExpyE2o8m11F3UMi7PEoW9LogHwZFHX4Bwc9w.png

Tenrou---> Fairy Tail

Dante' returned a smile to Hibiki as he placed a hand on his shoulder, and spoke to him about tagging along. Dante' was happy he gets to go along, of course there was no doubt he couldn't. He eyes then glowed with excitement as Hibiki said it was okay to fight the other slayer. He was so excited that his body temperature started to rise. He started imagining how this slayer battle would go in his head and what this dragon slayer is like. He hoped that this slayer will put up a good fight, and it wouldn't be a waste of his time. Dante' has never been up against another dragon slayer besides Darius, who was an excellent opponent. He set an expectation that he hoped this dragon slayer will at least come close to meeting. He'll hate to get so excited just to be disappointed later.

While Dante' was off thinking a bra flew onto his shoulder. He looked at with a questioning expression. As he examined the bra even more, he finally came into familiarization with and realized it was Lunaria's. He couldn't help himself from chuckling. He watched as Lunaria went around and grabbed her clothing, without covering anything, fully exposed. Dante' kept a grin on his face, as he was chuckling. He started to wonder just how many times this has happened to her. He looks over at Lann and laughs even more. He was the lucky one.  As this whole fiasco was over Hibiki slams his staff on the ground and creates a portal to Fairy Tail. Dante' was excited. The slayer battle will soon commence. 

Dante' stepped through the portal and appeared in the center of the Fairy Tail hall. To his surprise there was a brawl going on within the guild. Just like fairy tail. He had to dodge incoming objects and avoiding getting caught up in it. Though members left and right started bumping into them. Dante' didn't even try to keep his cool. The next member that bumped into him got a fist full of black and gold solar energy. Luckily for the FT mage the energy was warm and didn't burn his face. Tch...All I wanted to do was to fight the Solar Dragon Slayer!! Dante' said loudly before he continued his participation in the brawl. Though if the Dragon Slayer was nearby he would've surely heard him.

IMG_0157.JPG

(Mainly)@Phayne

@EVERYONE IN FH&FT

Miles looks over at Katherine after he asked what was going on, expecting some kind of answer. But the answer he was giving was one he truly doesn't like. He looks at the man in front of him scowling as he his aura slowly begins to flow off his body, reacting to his emotion. He flowed a bit wild and choppy like with intense heat. The man in front of him kissed his wife on her feet, and action that Miles can't easily forgive. As he continued to scowl at the guy in front of him, the man had the audacity to compliment his eyes and reach out at them. Miles couldn't hold himself back anymore. He clenched his fist and punches Rasil right in his face. The strength behind his punch was amplified by his aura, to the point he can send him flying back a few yards or so, and it'll also have a burning effect placed on it, burning the point of contact. Miles began walking towards him with his hands in his pocket and his aura flowing in a wild fashion. It's people like you, who holds the potential  to bring me back to my old ways. 

Rasil Brandheart

Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

Rasil was expecting the red head to get angry. But he was surprised by how painful his punch was. Usually Rasil disliked the whole punching thing. He felt that it was dule, and didn't dish out as much pain. But when this guy punched him it was like being hit by a hot brander, or something of the sort. 

Rasil skidded across the ground in a goofy fashion. His arms flopping about as his body cut flips. Then he eventually stopped upon reaching a wall. With a thump as Rasil body hit the wall he smiled a more Sadistic smile."Ohhh! I could really feel the intent behind that punch. Maybe you'll really be able to get my battery charged! Okay let's go then, put em up bruh!" Rasil said now on his feet hopping from one foot to the next, his arms out, and fist balled up. His stance was some what like that of a boxers.

Rasil smiled and blushed at his next words. He placed a finger to his lips, and turned away shyly."Wow, I didn't know you felt that way about me. No one's ever said I held potential before. Also you do have quite the beautiful eyes. But I don't think it would work out! We're to different you and i! Two strangers from different sides of the track! Oh it's so wrong! But so right!!! Come here you fiery ball of pain! Give Rasil some sugar!!!" With this Rasil ran directly towards Miles his arms held out for a hug.

@Britt-21 @Embaga Elder @Jackaboi

Reveal hidden contents
@Killorkiller

Alexa and Shiro Saedor; Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Alexa and Shiro both squeaked in unison from when the water was dumped on pretty much everyone but them, getting splashed a bit nonetheless due to how close they were standing to Talon. Of course the initial moment of shock aside and the two neko twins were sitting there giggling at everyone being wet coupled with Akari apologizing for it, clearly more than amused they shouted, "Do it again!" several times in a row and jumped up and down a bit. That was, of course, until Talon started doing his things. Their rather small attention spans focusing on Talon completely as he tossed the fireballs and made them explode into fireworks. "Woah..." Alexa said in clear awe, staring up with wide eyes as the sparks fell down from the ceiling.

Once that was over they focused on the conversation at hand both to do with a drinking contest and Phineas responding to Talon's question of where some people were at. They figured out quickly he had meant their parents, though didn't understand most of what was said; including the drinking contest. Most of their time then was spent talking amongst each other trying to figure it out while also watching Talon. This was, however, interrupted when they saw and heard Akari. Alexa herself grinned wide at Akari, knowing full well that whenever she looked like that she always tried to out-do Talon on entertaining them. Though needless to say neither twin expected to be suddenly scooped up and carted around through the air.

At first they let out a shocked yelp but soon after they started laughing with their usual childish happiness as Akari twirled in the air and otherwise did acrobatics while holding them. Needless to say they weren't scared in the slightest and enjoyed every single second of it. Thus when Akari landed and a spoke they smiled wide and shook their heads before hugging her. "You didn't scare us at all Auntie Akari." Shiro replied. Alexa nodded in agreement, "Yeah! Do it again!" She insisted, giggling happily and smiling up at her. Needless to say they ignored Talon saying it could be dangerous, placing full trust in Akari. Really they trusted all of their guild rather blindly, they were all very kind and in their eyes wouldn't do anything to ever hurt them or their family.

Ferra Saedor, Saedor Household near Lamia Scale Hall

Ferra only smiled at Nikolas and Rudolf, of course smiling at Valken to. He really seemed to love it when she petted his ears so she made an effort to do so any time he got upset as it usually always calmed him down. Not to mention it was cute since he actually acted like a real cat from time to time when she did it. When Nikolas mentioned the communication lacrima she visibly perked up, continuing to listen to him and only partly noticing that Valken had crawled off the couch to swat at his tail again. It was the best idea that she could think of aside from, once again, searching Earthland for her. While she was sure Phineas would if he had the money and knew he could actually find her, it wasn't an option for them.

Though this made sense and actually had a good chance of working, that was if her husband could find the lacrima. He wasn't exactly the tidiest person so it was a little less than likely he'd succeed. "Yeah I know, I really do to. He's been so helpful these past few years...not to mention he is actually my brother-in-law now." She replied. "You, him, and the kids are the only real family I have...I mean I consider the guild family to...but it's different you know?" She said. "Phineas really is a great guy, it makes me sad to see him like this.." She added with a sigh. "C'mon, let's put the boys in their play pen and we can look for the lacrima." She told him, kissing his cheek before standing up.

Alara Rezonai; Rezonai Househould > Blue Pegasus GH

Alara only continued to look at Kami with a hopeful expression on her face. She really hoped he would agree. She wasn't trying to seem rude or selfish or anything like that, she just didn't want to lose him like they'd lost their father. They had no more siblings or relatives left alive so it was truly just them left. When he did agree she smiled wide and hugged him tightly once he was by her side again, "Yay! Thank you Kami!" She told him cheerfully while looking up at him. "I promise I won't be annoying or anything, I just wanna spend some time together." She said, hugging him again before releasing him and starting to walk out of their house, gently leaning against him as they did walk. Despite being the more protective sibling she always felt nice and safe against his tall frame, not to mention happy just to have him around.

She continued her journey to the guild hall in relative silence as she exited the house with her brother, not thinking of much else to say on the matter. When they got the hall Yama had, as expected, cooked breakfast for everyone and had it ready on the tables. If there was one thing for sure it was whenever she was too lazy to cook or just wanted to taste his cooking there was always food. She quickly found them a table and sat down, "Ahhh...smells as good as ever." She said before starting to eat. "We'll have to thank Yama when he gets back...not sure where he is." She added between bites. "Soo...what do you wanna do today?" She asked.

Kami Rezonai

admiration_and_jealousy____sharrkan_x_reader__rq__by_katelinlikesfeenie-d7fpxwd.jpg

Kami couldn't help but smile at the sight of his sisters cheerfulness. He was glad he could help to brighten her mood."Your welcome, but honestly it's only right. We are siblings after all, so we should stick together." Kami said patting Alara on the head."Don't worry about that, if you do start to annoy me I'll just bare with it. I'd like to think I've had alot of experience dealing with annoying people." Kami said laughing, and putting a arm around Alara as she leaned against him.

Upon reaching the guild Kami's nose was hit with the delicious smell of food as always. His stomach reacted with a growl. He smiled, and licked his lips, quickly taking a seat. Yama  always made wonderful food. It's a good thing Kami was famished. He hated eating food when he wasn't hungry. He didn't like letting food go to waste. Something he had picked up on his travels. But with all the guild members he doubted it would go to waste.

"Yes we really will have to thank him! This is always so lovely, I should be so lucky that your guild has such a talented cook." Kami said stuffing his face with some food. He then chewed while he thought on her question."Hmmmm, maybe we could go to a park of some sort? Or we could go on a nature walk.  Maybe have a picnic? It's very hard to decide, I'd say we could go to a spa, but it's would may defeat the whole purpose of spending time together. Hmmmm well, what do you think we should do?" Kami asked lifting up a jar, and taking a drink from it to wash down the food.

@animegirl20 @RoxasTheExalted @Kyuubey  @anyoneelse in the guild hall

Mitsuki Yamada

1633.png

Mitsuki planned to have a nice talk with some guild members. A civilized talk, maybe spread some gossip, or something. But his plans immediately flew out the window when some girl on a broom came crashing in. A brawl pursued soon after."Of course, this is Fairy tail after all. I usually wouldn't mind, but today of all days? Really it's disgraceful, I guess I should do something." 

Mitsuki said to himself, in a depressed tone. He then dropped his head on the bar. Laying it on his crossed arms, as he did so a chair came flying right over his head. Although he paid it no attention. 

" Actually that seems kind of trouble some aswell. I honestly don't feel like doing anything. Why can't you guys show your love in any way besides beating each other to a pulp?" 

Mitsuki asked raising his head back up as a fellow guild mate was sent sliding across it. He then stood up as a guild mate tackled one guild mate into the stool he had been sitting on. Of course he paid that no attention either. He cracked his fingers, and thought soothing calming thoughts.

"How about everyone just calms down?" Mitsuki asked, although it seemed much more like a order. As he said the words calm down, a invisibility energy seemed to flow from him. It would replace any current emotion such as anger, or sadness. With a peaceful calm feeling, maybe even a tad bit of the warm and fuzzies.

Darius was getting more and more excited as Hibiki talked more about the guild and the members inside. But then he fell silent when random clothing just fell out of the sky for no reason. A skirt went flying into the woods further in, a shirt landed right on Hibiki, a bra on Dante's shoulder and finally some underwear landed perfectly on Lann's face. Darius took a few moments to try and process what the hell just happened but upon realising it. Darius just couldn't help but burst out laughing. Mostly with the undergarments landing on Dante and Lann. Then Lunaria decided to  run out into the open and retrieve her clothes. Darius was already used to this happening all the time so all he can pretty much do is laugh. "Luna you really gotta keep your clothes in a safe place." Now with that event out of the way Master Hibiki ended up opening a portal to what he assumed would be directly inside the hall. At this point he could hardly call it a trip due to the lack of traveling but oh well. "See ya guys on the other side!" Then Darius excitedly charged through the portal after Dante. With Darius now in the guild he immediately tried to introduce himself. "Hello Fairy Tail! Fairy Heart has entered the buil...(smack!)" Darius' introduction came to an abrubt halt when a random chair came flying across the room and smacked him right in the face, sending him careening to the floor. However it would take far more than that to knock him out. So he instantly got back up with a rather angry face and dragon-like canines in plain view. "Alright who threw that!? C'mon! Show yourself!" Unfortunately Darius didn't seem to get an answer from anyone. The whole place was duking it out like no tomorrow. He heard the rumors but he thought they were just overexagerated. Darius started looking all over the place trying to look for someone who looked even remotely close to a Dragon Slayer. However with the current crowd and the chaos that may prove difficult.

Bella looked really happy with Miles' presents. She didn't seem to know what to do with the lion but he loved it anyway. Eric however noticed that she was having trouble getting the wrapper of the lollipop. "You having trouble there. I'll get that for ya. I'll have you know I have perfected my secret arts of removing wrappers." Joking aside Eric took the lollipop and tried to remove the wrapper. However he couldn't get it to budge. "Huh?" He attempted to pull it off again and again adding more strength until he reached the point where even when he tried to use his dragon claws but to no avail. "What's wrong with this thing!?" Then Eric gently placed the lollipop on the bar and gave it his most fearsom death stare. "listen here you... My niece is sitting there waiting to have a lollipop and you refusing to be eaten is making this harder on both of us alright? So how about you cooperate with me?" Then Eric got serious. He changed into his full elephant form and use his trunk to place the wrapper on his tusk and pull as hard as possible. Gladly the wrapper was defeated and the lollipop was ready to be eaten. Eric changed back and gave the sweet back to Bella and sat on the bar stool panting from using so much energy. "Ya see kid...? Told you... I was... a master..." Eric heard some noise coming from the main doors. He looked to see what's up and saw Miles punching the weirdo square in the face. "And that's what happens when you mess with someones wife..."

Mirai Yamada - Tenrou Island

40b762220574ce63dd72d2a95f7aca5f.jpg

Mirai was about to have a breakdown from all the nervousness that encompassed his whole being after he saw Misa in pain when the girl's arms wrapped around him, pulling him into an embrace. Surprisingly not only the normally excessively self-conscious Mirai didn't get flustered or try to distance Misaka from himself. All the bad memories that previously occupied his mind together with the newfound nervousness of seeing Misaka in pain completely taking a hold of his thoughts were immediately substituted by such an overwhelming relief when the girl stepped out of the strange stupor, so much that he couldn't hold back his body from expressing it, unconsciously moving to wrap his own arms around the girl's body and burying his head into her neck, in a way that would normally push him into an extremely flustered state, as if searching comfort in the fact that the girl was there.

He barely came back to his senses when the girl's, that he now recognized as Misaka, voice, moving away his right arm from her silhouette and using it to wipe the tears from his eyes. "I'm so glad that you're not hurt after all. I don't know if I could handle continuing if i lost you and Misa too." The strangely honest words leaved Mirai's mouth with a naturality that was certainly uncommon, as the relief that he felt messed up his thoughts to a certain extent. This abnormal honesty was short lived though, as he recovered from his dazed state right in the next second and quickly tried to correct his somehow awkward words. "I-i mean... I would totally... ahn... Get lost, yeah! Without you two to find me I would end up getting lost in the forest and starving to death." He managed to quickly make an excuse to his previous comment, maintaining a tentatively serious face while stating such a magnificent lie. Fortunately he didn't really feel that awkward with hugging Misaka, as she hardly teased him as Misa he ended up thinking of her as more of a younger sister, managing to avoid feeling flustered even when in such a complicated position, a completely 180° turn when compared to the overly self-councious act he would show to Misa in despite of the fact that they shared a single body.

He was about to answer Misaka's statement with another of his not so miraculous excuses, with an amiable smile already prepared, when his line of thought was suddenly interrupted by an object that managed to hit his face and partially blocked his view. When he finally got a view of the soft object that covered his eyes after taking it from his face, using his right hand to hold it, the smile suddenly froze on his face: He was hit by a flying skirt in front of Misaka. Before he could even manage to recover from the sudden shock, a bigger shock came running towards him in the form of a slime girl with nothing but her panties on recovering the skirt and running away again, causing his expression to continue showing the weirdly frozen smile for a few seconds before his face was completely covered by a blush that categorized his completely flustered state. "Ehr..." He vainly tried to form some words together with the first frustrated attempt of a sentence coming from Misaka, followed by a small period of silence. "That's a good idea. We should go." He managed to quickly say, getting up from the weird position they assumed and offering his right hand to help the girl, his face showing a weird deadpan that clearly indicated how he was trying to hide his reaction to the nudist slime girl.

@Mitchs98(mentioned)

lavenderlengheart.png

@Isune

Lavender happily walked with him before glancing at him as he mentioned that she liked it sometimes. "You are correct on me liking it every now and then. I will admit." she said "I just do not like using you as if you're some pet. You're my husband and I would like to treat you as one." their arms began to swing with the help of Chris moving them in the process. "Besides, just walking with you creates a much stronger bond after all. It's not all wind and sprinting towards the guild hall." the warrior lifted his hand and kissed his knuckles softly with a smile and a light giggle "Remember on our honeymoon where we took a walk along the beach? You suddenly got me upon your back and transformed into a horse, galloping along the shore." her blue eyes ran right back to Chris only for a brief moment before looking ahead and seeing the guild come into view. They were close but they still had some time to talk and bond. "I'm just very happy I decided to marry you, Chris... It was the best choice I could have made." even though she was getting to the 30's she still felt young and felt alive. Though one day it would catch up with her soon...both of them.

Lavender lived in the present though, appriciated what she had. Hell, she wasnt even thinking of children yet even though her age was going up. Though she really should seeing as it would continue both hers and Chris's linages. Maybe the warrior would talk with him about it later on today, maybe before bed so he could sleep on it and see if it was a good idea. Kids alone worried the warrior because she was afraid that she wouldnt be the perfect mother. Would she be too strict? Too soft? There was no medium and she was sure that most first time mothers thought in such a way to worry them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back