Fairy Tail IC

- Nikolas and Phineas Saedor, Lamia Scale A-Class - Nik and Ferra's House, Margaret Town -

He was riding on a soft, fluffy bunny to wonderland for about five minutes before the earsplitting  scream of good ol' Valken Saedor woke him up. Nikolas shot upward, his ears flattening on his head, groaning. Five seconds later, Rudolf woke up. Screaming and crying. The half-Neko yawned, looking exhaustedly at the girl sleeping next to him, then trudged over to the crib, lifting Valken in one arm and Rudolf in the other. 

Thank Merlin they didn't have smelly diapers this time. Keyword: this time. The problem? He needed to feed them. Nikolas glanced back at the bed, then called, "I got this!" With that, he carefully carried the twin boys to the dining room. 

Phineas, Nikolas's twin, was already awake, and, like always, looked dead inside. The taller one nodded politely to Nik, taking the cue to help him out by taking Rudolf. "And I thought you were loud," he joked with his usual deadpan look, taking a bottle of milk off of the table, and taking note of the baby food there too with a grin. Good ol' Phin, always the overachiever. 

"Thanks, man. You're the best."

"....No problem." Phineas shrugged. After helping feed Rudolf, he retreated to his darkened room.

Nikolas took watch duty—or rather, he put the twins down and let them tumble around adorably. At one point, however, all hell broke loose. Nikolas had to break at least thirty fights within the span of five minutes. "Rudolf, stop tryin' to eat your brother's ear—Valks! Don't scratch the couch!" 

Before he could explode from frustration, the tension was broken by Rudolf springing onto him—a sneak attack. Nikolas's tail fluffed up, then it relaxed; he jokingly fell over, hugging Valken.  "HAHAHAHAHAHA—you guys—TICKLE ATTAAAAAACK!!!!" Now it was the babies' turn to laugh. Nikolas was practically getting smothered as they crawled across his head and shoulders, but hey. This was actually kinda fun. And totally worth it. 

@Mitchs98

-----

Meanwhile, Phineas returned to his bedroom, the smallest room in the house. He sat down on a stool, right in front of his grand piano. On the mantle, beside a notebook, was a sketch of a girl with white hair and purple eyes. The pianist smiled sadly at the picture, then pressed his fingers against the keys. Fur Elise. He hadn't bothered creating a spell for it; he just kept it the way it was. By the end, his vision was blurred by tears; the half-Neko let his head sink onto the piano keys, creating a rather terrible, off-key arpeggio. 

Shiro....please tell me you heard my song.....

@Arius LaVari (Mentioned)

Talon saw Grell in the midst of convulsions of pain. He headed for him and approached with a laugh. "Grell I think you have finally drunk too much water." He stated and sat next to the other phoenix slayer. "So what's up?" He asked after the other guy seemed to be ok. A beer was placed in front of him by a friendly guild member who knew Talon was the top drinker now that Valken was gone. '6 years... So long... I wonder how you're doing Valk... If you knew about Ferra and Nik you would freak...' He thought sadly, his face losing its normal cheerfulness momentarily. He sighed and took a jug of the beer. He had been with Lily @Grandmaster, leaving for a cafe when they were told, it had been hard for the guild but they were strong and had gotten through it together. Then Nikolas @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball and Ferra @Mitchs98 got married a while later. That reminded him, the Twins had wanted him to do some tricks for them but it was time for bed so Ferra had promised in the morning they could see the tricks. Any second they would come charging in like a tiny herd of banshees, crying for tricks and candy which he always had in his pockets now. Then he noticed the other two and raised his hand in greeting. "Good morning Akari and Laura." @Arius LaVari @TheSecretSorcerer

@Arius LaVari@TheSecretSorcerer@Killorkiller

-Ferra, Alexa, and Shiro Saedor. Saedor House, Margaret Town-

The past six years have definitely been quiet the experience for Ferra. Her relationship with Nikolas had stayed more than stable to say the least, the three years up until her 18th birthday only proving that they were meant to be together; at-least in her eyes. Needless to say they got married as soon as they could, the day Nikolas proposed to her being possibly the best day of her life right next to the wedding. Without any hesitation she'd said yes, they'd gotten married, and now they had four kids together. Two sets of twins to be exact. The oldest being Alexa and Shiro, two adorable 3 year old girls; Alexa having very clearly inherited her mother and father's more prankster nature while Shiro seemed to be the more well behaved one. Unless over course her sister got to her.

Then there was Rudolf and Valken who were only six months old, Rudolf being named after Nikolas' grandfather and Valken being named after Valken Truss. They were all quite the handful for sure, but Ferra definitely loved her rather large family. Present day Ferra herself actually managed to sleep through the babies crying simply because she knew Nikolas would take care of it, or rather she had woken up but when Nikolas said he had it she mumbled a 'thank you' and rolled over before going back to sleep. That sleep didn't last long though as Alexa and Shiro soon bombarded the room by pouncing on top of her, startling her awake to the sight of two grinning half-neko's staring at her. She already knew what they wanted, and since they were right beside the guild hall she had no problems with it. "Go ahead and go, just come go right there okay?" She told them.

Of course the twins liked this a lot and thus smiled wide, cheering a "Yay!" in unison before hugging their mother and getting off of her. Next stop would be running to the living room to giggle at their dad with their two brothers, "We're going to see Uncle Talon mom said it was fine!" Alexa told him. Not entirely waiting on a response the twins hugged their father around the babies pretty much crawling around him and proceeded out of the door to the guild around the time Ferra had made her way to the living room. She sat down on the floor beside the three and giggled, "Having fun with the boys Nik?" She asked. "Or is it the other way around?" She added with a smirk, not bothering to move them at all. Why would she? They were content and this was heavily amusing.

Meanwhile the girls had managed to get to the hall with relative ease, Alexa stumbled halfway but otherwise they were fine. They were a bit surprised to see all three Akari, Laura, and Talon there at the same time but it was a welcome sight indeed. They of course noticed Grell too, but the three mentioned they spent the most time with. "Hi Auntie Akari!" Alexa told her cheerfully as she walked up hugging her, or rather the portion of her leg that she could reach. Shiro on the other hand had walked over to Talon, Akari following soon after; mostly because they knew they'd get candy plus they were promised entertainment. "Hi Uncle Talon." Shiro told him, her tone still being cheerful but less loud than Akari. Both stood beside each other, smiling up at the phoenix slayer in anticipation.

[SIZE= 22px]Misa Tokisai - Tenrou Island[/SIZE]

Yuzuriha.Inori.600.1337710.jpg

Misa was trudging through the forest before she stopped dead in her tracks at the sounds of branches snapping overhead. A bemused expression soon washed over, entire frame going frigid whilst a chill made its way agonizingly slowly down her spine. His chipper and taunting voice carried down to her from the trees and she had half a mind to arc of time the entire thing so he would fall from it. Alas, taking her anger out on a random tree wasn't her style. Her face turned towards him and one could almost hear the creaking of her neck as if a rusty door was slowly being opened as she peered up at him, eyes narrowing as they fell upon him. He had to be such a pain in the ass, didn't he? Misa imagined dragging him through the forest by the collar, laughing as his head hit each rock along the way.

A long drawn out sigh escaped her slightly parted lips, a defeated look replacing the disdain clearly pasted there before. " Fine, but this 'certain dragon slayer' owes me lunch. I'm not wasting my energy for free anymore, you hear me Darius! " A scoff followed her words before she tightened her grip on her bag, again imagining that it was instead his scrawny little blue haired neck before she made her way towards the training area to fix the damage he so carelessly he created. " Stupid Darius. At least his cat friend behaves and doesn't go around making demands of me. " Her foot kicked out at a stray rock that didn't budge since it was lodged too deeply into the ground and a jolt of pain raced through her leg, a few light curses following. " Great! Islands are paradise they said! You'll love it here Misa, Mirai said! When I see his stupid face I'm going to make him wish he hadn't rolled out of bed this morning. " Misa ranted loudly to herself, clearly aware that Darius could hear her and certainly uncaring about that fact.

She frowned and let her hues flicker upwards before she spoke in his direction. " Did you at least beat your time this morning? Or are you slacking off like usual? " Her lips curved into a grin, prepared for the answer of his failures as she was almost positive was the case. She approached the training area and went straight to the dummies, slinging her bag down unmindfully onto the ground before she really assessed the damage. " I think you get as destructive as you can because you like watching me fix it. " She concluded in a cheerful manner, left eye beginning to glow as the dummies that were laid to waste began to reform back to their original state. It happened rather quickly and the light surrounding her pupil diminished as she turned on her heel and jabbed a finger into his chest, not caring what kind of force she put behind it. " Don't forget about my lunch or I'll leave you stranded in a hole. " Her voice sounded extremely happy but her face was contorted into a creepy expression. A cute wink was shortly given after she gave him some time to process how sincere she was being before she turned on her heel and proceeded to plop down on a nearby tree branch, intent on watching and remaining on standby to fix more things. 

@Jackaboi @Spanner (mentioned)

Last edited by a moderator:

lann 3.PNG

Lann Farna & Tama - Tenrou Island

(Some background music if you wanna listen ^-^)

"Lann, I really don't the-think this is a good idea! How many the-times do I have to tell you to be more the-careful!"

In a forested area on the island, a young boy was standing on the branch of a rather tall tree, his chest pressed against the trunk for support. He was doing his best to stretch his arm upwards towards a small hole in the true where a Tenrou Squirrel was peeking at him curiously. "C'mon Tama, it's not everyday you spot a real, live Tenrou Squirrel! They say if one accepts food from you, you'll be granted good luck for 2 whole years!" Lann exclaimed enthusiastically as he maneuvered the nut he was holding ever so slowly towards the squirrel. His fox-esque companion was floating a short distance behind him, watching exasperatedly.

"Don't the-tell me you actaully believe that-"

"Shhhhhhhh! You're going to scare it."
 he said seriously.

Resigning to her Keeper's sheer stubbornness, Tama sighed and watched Lann with an apathetic expression, caring a little less whether he fell to his doom or not . Lann's hand was now right in front of the hole. he made sure not to make any sudden movements so as not to startle the shy creature. "Go on little guy, eat up..." he urged it quietly, staying as still as he could. After a few moments of silence, the squirrel began to approach Lann's hand with caution. The process was slow and gradual but eventually it reached it's little arms out and took the nut before retreating back into it's home. "Woohoo!" Lann shouted excitedly, standing up straight and raising his arms up in triumph.

"Goody-bye, bad luck!"

"Lann."

"Just think of how much this will help in the long run!"

"Lann."

"Wait, what if this helps me find new, super strong Mirages!? Oh man, this is gonna be so awesome!"

"LANN!"

"Hmm? What is it Tama?"

"Look at where you're the-standing you dummy!"

"Huh? What do you mea- Oh..."

As soon as he realized he was standing on the thin tree branch without any support to keep his balance whatsoever, Lann began to wave his arms frantically as his body began to fall backwards. In response, Tama flew to his side and tried to push against his body to restore his balance. Unfortunately, her physical strength in her small form was rather...limited. "Tama, do something!" the boy shouted in panic, looking frantically for something to grab onto, but to no avail. "I-I can't! You're too the-heavy!" she said, tension in her voice from the exertion of trying to hold Lann up. Unfortunately, her best effort wasn't enough and she slipped from under Lann's body, which promptly began to descend very quickly to the ground below.

"TAMA HEEEEEEEEEELLLP!"

"Uh, uh, oh-no... Oh! Try grabbing onto one of the branches!" she shouted quickly. Doing his best to comply, Lann began to search below for any branch he could reach and as soon as he spotted one, he prepared his arm to grab it. Fortunately, he was successful in getting a good grip on the branch just in time, halting his fall. His breathing was irregular, no doubt caused by the stress of almost falling to his death.

"Holy mom-bombs that was close! Looks like that good luck is kicking i-"

With a loud SNAP, the branch broke.

"AHHHHHHHH! I'M TOO YOUNG TOO-oof"

As it turned out, the branch Lann had managed to grab wasn't as far from the ground as he thought. With a groan of discomfort, the boy sat up from the hard ground, rubbing the small of his back with one of his hands. "Okay, maaaaayybe I SHOULD start being a little more careful..." he said exhaustedly, his body in slight shock but otherwise perfectly fine. Tama exhaled heavily in relief and floated down to hover in front of Lann. "Honestly Lann, I don't think you'll the-ever be a mastr Mirage Keeper at this rate...let alone live for another the-ten years..." she said rather matter-of-factly. Lann simply rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed but smiling nonetheless. "Ha ha, very funny Tama..."

Suddenly, the ground Lann was sitting on began to shift.

"Uh, why is the ground moving? Wait, why is the ground purple and scaly!?" he shouted. Whatever he had landed on was definitely NOT the ground. The shifting became increasingly violent as time passed until Lann was basically tossed off of it.  After unceremoniously, landing on the actual ground, Lann noticed that the thing he had landed on wasn't a thing at all. It was just a gigantic purple lizard. A very angry looking gigantic purple lizard. Very slowly, Lann began to stand up as the creature gave him a chilling death glare.

/monthly_2016_12/IMG_8992.JPG.48fb4369373572684e5212bda82704b9.JPG

"Um, Lann. I think you should start the-running now..."

"Sounds *gulp* like a good plan..."

The creature snorted.

"Listen Mister lizard. I'm reeeaaallly sorry for landing on top of you and...um...BYE!" Lann said awkwardly as he quickly turned around and ran in the direction directly behind him, Tama following closely. The creature made a thundering roar before curling its body into a sort of ball and rolling after them, crushing everything in its path. As Lann ran, he noticed the distinct rumbling sound getting closer and closer until he could literally feel the ground shaking directly behind him. In response, the boy immediately made a sharp right turn, causing the lizard to collide with an especially thick tree. Unfortunately, this did not deter it from temporarily uncurling its body to reposition itself in their direction and resuming the chaise.

"UHHHHHH, IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME AND GIVE ME A LITTLE HELP, NOW WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME TO DO IT!" he shouted loudly to no one in particular. Fortunately for Lann, he spotted someone not too far in front of him. Upon getting closer, he realized it was Mirai. One of the few more outstanding Fairy heart members. lann didn't know him personally but surely he wouldn't refuse to help a guild mate! Immediately upon reaching him, Lann took cover so that Mirai was between him and the lizard which was rolling towards them at full speed...

@Spanner

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]???[/COLOR]

"Thanos wont fear you, Tyson..you just have to make a bond is all." she said as she listened to him as her own heart twisted in pain. Her eyes softened and she frowned "I just...I wasnt sure, Tyson.. I was scared." what more could she say? She was terrified of losing him, not many guys would be nice enough to take the responsibility of being a parent. Just as he said that she would have to promise to come back to both of them, the woman spoke "I promise." she whispered, closing her eyes as he leaned close and kissed her softly. She returned this kiss and knew that it would be a kiss she wouldnt have for a long while and just as he broke the kiss, she noticed his eyes moving towards Thanos "Alright. I dont mind you changing the last name.  Just keep our baby safe..." her eyes shifted to her Son "Alright, Thanos, I expect you to be good for me okay? Daddy will take good care of you, I promise. And you know I never break my promises." She nuzzled her son and gave him a few more kisses before finally getting the courage and handing him to Tyson

"Mommy will love you and she will come back." The woman said, looking back at Tyson "Thank you Tyson. Once this is all over I will come back. Then we can be a family. A real family." she gave Tyson a loving kiss and then gave Thanos one more kiss, nuzzling him and holding his little hand, giving him a soft smile before giving her lover a nod and backing away, blowing a kiss to both boys and turning her back to them, running off to get out from being tracked.

All while Thanos was holding onto Tyson, his eyes filling with tears watching his mom leave. He'd been attatched to the hip with her but she promised him he would be back. He knew his mommy's promises were kept every time she made them but it didnt keep him from missing her. The four year old boy lifted his hands to his eyes and rubbed them, but tears still fell down his cheeks as his sniffled "I dont want Mommy to go..." he said, not able to help himself from crying. So far Tyson seemed pretty okay in his eyes, he didnt seem scary cause he gave his mom a nice kiss and talk to her well... Maybe he'd be able to like him after all.

Tyson Redd

Masrur.full.1378652.jpg

Tyson felt his heart slowly fall as she handed over Thanos. Tyson didn't say a word, as she said her goodbyes. Giving them both kisses, and waving goodbye to them. Tyson watched as she left, and waved goodbye back. He was still uncertain about this, that he could be a good father. But so far the child seemed calm enough. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad.

Tyson took out some cloth, and wiped the tears from Thanos eyes.

"Do not worry, I'm sure your mother will be fine. She's not so weak that she'd fall so easily. Now, let's go to my house. I've trained enough for the day." Tyson lifted his massive backpack, and hefted it over his shoulder. While keeping Thanos in his other arm, his grip firm put not to hard. He then began making his way through the forest back towards crocus. He felt awkward walking with his son, who he knew nothing about. He wasn't certain what to talk about. He didn't exactly talk to children all that much. He had spoken with his niece only a few times. Most of which he barely understood, and had no idea how to reply.

But Tyson figured he had a decent walk to Miles. So he'd have to do something to pass the time. He looked up, at the beautiful forest, and mighty trees. Then back to his son,"So, have you ever seen the forest before today? I find it very peaceful, and relaxing. I'd like to know more about you. So please do inform me. Tell me anything I should know about you. Then you can ask me any questions you wish." 

@Mitchs98

Nikolas was still letting the boys crawl all over him. Right now Valken was batting a hand at his tail, trying to catch it, Nikolas playing along by swishing his tail back and forth. Rudolf, meanwhile, had gone for the head, drumming his hands on it excitedly. The three guys were still messing around when Alexa and Shiro briefly told Nik that they were going to the guild hall. Nikolas nodded, nearly out of breath from laughter just as Ferra walked in shortly afterward. The Neko smirked, attempting--and failing--to stand up. 

"Alas, I've been defeated!" he shouted over-dramatically, making an over-the-top attempt at a false swoon and failing. Val ken finally managed to catch his dad's tail; Nikolas winced, but carried on, holding Rudolf to support him on his shoulders before barricading into Ferra. "Honey, help me! I think it might be the end! I'm going to get killed by a couple of six month olds! The end is nigh! We must go down together!" At that, the boys both burst out laughing; Nik milked the attention, admittedly, putting Rudolf down. With that, both Valken and Rudolf used their teamwork to latch themselves to Nikolas's leg. With that, the half-Neko chuckled. "Heh...now I can see what Mom and Dad had to go through," he said, trying not to trip as he leaned in to kiss Ferra briefly on the lips. "Mornin', sunshine!" he chirped after pulling away. Rudolf crawled over to Ferra, moving to hug her leg. "Didja sleep well? Hope ya did, I know the kids can keep the whole house up sometimes. I'm surprised Phin still lives here," he added as a joke. It was a well-known fact that while Phineas enjoyed music, he HATED loud noises. Guess that he was trying to be a good uncle and help around the best he could or something. Too bad the poor guy was so depressed all the time...

------

@Arius LaVari @Talon @TheSecretSorcerer @Killorkiller

Phineas once again started to play the piano, a much lighter tune than Fur Elise, one written by Shiro that he had not yet created a spell for. However, his heart just couldn't take it. The pianist halted his playing quite abruptly. Just for a moment, he thought he'd heard her sing, even a couple notes. Phineas looked warily back at the piano, then at the small drawing of Shiro.

Come on. Don't let it get to you. Phin dropped his hands to his sides, looking at the ceiling. Why...was it so hard to do that? He raised his hands onto the piano, attempting to restart the song. He couldn't do it without breaking down. 

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Phineas I'm s-so-so sorry...I can't...stay here, not when you could be hurt, you or Nikolas or Ferra, any of you could be next and I can't stand that, I can't just hold still this time. I have to go.[/COLOR] The last words she said to him echoed through his mind. Phineas trembled.

"Yeah, well, WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK, DAMMIT?!" he shouted at the picture. Meanwhile, Nikolas, Valken, and Rudolf all winced. That was loud.

"There he goes again..." he sighed, rubbing his temple. Yep, something inside Phineas had awoken--a strangely protective nature--but with that, a longing for his lost love. Nik wrenched his son off of his leg, handed him to Ferra, and headed over to his twin's room, knocking on the door. Phin didn't answer it, like always, so he let himself in. "Phin?"

Phineas was sobbing into his piano again. ".....I'm sorry," he managed to choke out. Nikolas hugged his twin, rubbing his back.

"Ey. Phin. How 'bout ya go to the guild hall for a bit?"

"No point."

Nikolas pouted. "Transformation: Katana!" 

".....What." Phin cocked an eyebrow at his sword-form brother.

"There's a point now. Geddit?"

There was an awkward silence, then Phineas reluctantly stood up, put on his coat, and walked out of the room, wiping his tears from his face. He glanced at his nephews and sister-in-law, giving them a small smile. It was difficult, it was painful, but he had to keep moving on. He was going to do what Shiro said she would do for him. Protect the ones they loved.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)] As I'm sure you heard I'm going after Grimoire Heart, they have to pay and more than that I need to stop taking such a passive role to protect my guild. I will never remove my Lamia Scale mark but for now... I can't be here. I'm praying something will be figured out. Anyway... I'm sorry I'm leaving like this but I have things I must do to save those precious to me.[/COLOR]

Me too, Shiro. Me too, Phineas thought as he took the very short walk to the guild hall. Once he arrived, he noticed his two nieces crowding Talon for candy. Of course, which was to be expected. Through the corner of his eye, he could also see Laura, who he pitied. She had turned from a strong mage to...well....a drunkard. But Phineas still considered himself her friend. He accepted a very small drink (like all of the Saedors, he had never been very good at holding his liquor, as he had learned at Nikolas and Ferra's wedding (he had jumped onto a chair while singing something about ponies and strawberry smoothies, then proceeded to make out with his salmon dinner. Nikolas still made bad jokes about him cheating on Shiro in favor of fish). He took a small sip, looking concernedly at Laura. "A penny for your thoughts?"

Mirai Yamada - Tenrou Island

e4e882c1041caa98411ec4ee054e6e20.jpg

Mirai walked around the island for quite the time in his search for amusement, strolling by the stone roads of the Tenroujima Village while drowning his head in thoughts. Well, it's surprisingly early right now and the temperature is ridiculously hot, so... Considering Misa's usual temperament, she's beating me if i manage to find her. He carefully thought about the safety of his previous plan of finding his childhood friend, his right hand supporting his chin in an overly exaggerated gesture that passed the impression of being purposefully performed to look unnatural. She's extremely amusing when irritated tho? It would certainly lift my humour up... If i managed to survive, of course. He concluded, nodding his head in a gesture of acceptance that was definitely unusual when talking to himself, another of his recently acquired quirks, apparently resolving himself to search for Misa.

He proceeded to stray from the main road, walking away from the peaceful Tenroujima village, a fine work of architecture that often attracted tourists, to enter the forest, the more savage side of the island that was often used as training grounds for some mages. Knowing Misa as he knew her, she probably would avoid being near the noisy area of the village during morning, so the outskirts were quite the fair guess of where she could be. Unfortunately for the A ranked mage, one of the few things that he maintained even after the 6 years of training was his pitiful sense of direction, that was somehow crappy enough to make him lose himself a few minutes after entering the forest and guiding him to the deepest reaches of the forest. When he finally managed to notice that he probably took the wrong way, he was already in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the exotic vegetation unique to the island and no signs of a clear road at all: He managed to get lost inside his own guild's territory. It's ok. I know that i came from the north and the sun rises from the east, so i just need to guide myself using this. He inwardly reassured himself, moving his gaze to search for the sun. Unfortunately, the vegetation hardly left any opening for him to see anything, resulting in another magnificent mess for him. "Where in hell is the god damned sun when i need it!?" He couldn't help but yell, clearly frustrated with his own lack of capacity.

Before Mirai could even continue his session of matinal deceptions, he heard the voice of one of his guild mates yelling something that sounded as a request for help. He immediately turned his gaze to the boy, managing to catch the big ass lizard rolling in a high speed behind him. His immediate reaction was, of course, cursing inwardly, asking himself why the f*ck lady luck hated him so much, and simultaneously extending his right hand to point the creature, a simple way of channeling his magic. The result was immediate, as the gravity over the creature was instantly intensified, forcing its body against the ground in a way that, coupled with the creatured rotation, forcefully made it drill a hole into the ground before it finally stopped. While this was undoubtedly a temporary solution, as the creature would recover from the shock in a while and probably continue the mad charge, it was the best that Mirai could possibly do without accidentally hurting the guild member that ran from the creature.

"What in hell are you trying to do entering this area of the forest, Lann? Do you perhaps have a death wish?"  Mirai asked, surprisingly calm considering that the merely staggered creature was just a few dozens of meters away from him. Apparently, he was more interested in knowing how Lann managed to get such a trouble than in solving the trouble itself.

@Kyuubey (Mentioned)

Going outside - sighing

Shiro had barely blinked, nobody really stayed in the hall why had she bothered? Oh well, she could go outside, wander a little bit...she needed something to do though. As she made her way for the door she blinked slightly as a cat approached her, she liked those animals...but right now she didn't want to play with the cat, her mind kept swirling around the same thoughts as always. Was he really all right? Was he really happy at all? Yup...no matter how she tried she couldn't get him out of her head, not when the memories of his confession; sweet and as badly timed as it was; kept spinning, how she had dragged him away, planning a date, kissing him and his silly cat like attitude, so much more cat like than Nikolas even though Nik had looked more cat like. Did you not just scold yourself for this? Slam it out of your head! This time she smacked herself in the head as she ignored the cat and made her way outside, fresh air and bright light and a sea breeze drifted all around her, not clearing her head at all because she wondered how Phineas would have liked it here. What was she a love sick puppy that had lost its master? Benzaiten help me. She pressed her thumbs into her temples and stormed towards a place on the island only she knew about, there was high cliff there surrounding a deep lake, she was so focused on emptying her mind that she didn't hear anyone else, if she had been fighting or protecting someone or working even she wouldn't be in this state of self loathing and guild ridden thoughts. Maybe she could go see him, just to check on him, give her true peace of mind that came with seeing someone actually safe. Damn it! She ran suddenly, getting to where she wanted to be in no time flat, by her goddess she was miserable. Shiro didn't even bother to change her clothes, in seconds she was leaping off that cliff into that deep well of water, to clear her head and prevent the threatening headache.

She let out all the air in her lungs before finally breaking the surface of the water again and leaning back to float on her back with a sigh, she could...then she blinked as something occurred to her, letters were a thing, she could send him one...without revealing it was her, would he answer back though? Mmm...well that was a better plan than moping...or she would have liked to think but then guilt ripped through her, you never want to lie to him, she reminded herself biting her lip. It had been a long time though...what if he was worried? Forget it, do something else anything else. Sighing to herself she dove deep into the water again, if she wanted to swim maybe she should just go to the beach, more sunlight there...more people too maybe something to do even? She really couldn't stand holding still but she supposed she best get her head together again and go back. For now though she floated on her back in the clear water, staring through the leaves that dappled her with sunlight.

Akari flinched when Grell laughed at her before devil wings popped out of her back and she suddenly flew up above him, a bucket of water she had picked up somewhere along the way and she dumped the cold water on Grell suddenly laughing loudly before fetching another pail and hell if Akari's timing wasn't the freaking worst, the next pail of icy water was dumped over Laura and Phineas' heads and she blanched nearly immediately forcing the change from her body, unfortunately she was still in the air and now she fell from high above squeaking as she fell, thankfully Ran once again took over for Akari and the heart shaped clip let others know, she did a flip hands catching on a rafter before she fell too far and then she was instantly falling down an apology as she slowly floated back to the ground, "I'm sorry about Il, Phineas, Laura, and Grell. I plan on trying to learn how to control that better, soon I swear I know Il and El can be annoying." As was the nature of her takeovers in this form; half though it was, Akari exhibited confidence and honesty as well as that athleticism that allowed her to move in such odd ways, that floating and high jumping just minor in comparison to her full Takeovers. Akari's head was dipped low in apology while she waited to either be snapped at or reprimanded.

Houki:

Houki was walking through Crocus for a while now.

He found many places where he could get food... if he would have money...

He kept walking through Crocus in order to get food for free... somewhere...

"...I need money to get food here..." He said while reading a sign on a Restaurant that says ´No Money: No Food`.

"Dammit... where am I supposed to get something eadible now..." he sighed, continuing to walk through Crocus.

After cursing in his thoughts and a while of walking, he ended up at a weird building. Well. It wasn´t actually `weird`, it was just different from the other houses and buildings he saw until now here in Crocus.

"Hmmm? What´s that?" He inspected the building from the outside. He was sure that this wasn´t a Restaurant, but maybe...

"Can I... maybe get food there?" Houki was thinking very hard. He kept thinking for a while, before his Hunger took over his body. "Well... my Master kept saying `better be to urious than too lazy and uninterested`... or something like that... I think..." was what he said as he already was on the door of the Building and opened it.

-What Houki didn´t knew is, that he just entered the Sabertooth Guild Hall-

"HELLLOOO???" Houki shouted out in order to get noticed.

Something like this was rater unusual for Houki, cause he usually is the type of person who thinks through anything if there´s enough time.

As Houki noticed that, he sighed and scratches his Head. "Now I remember the exact words of my Master... Don´t be too curious, rather be interested and not lazy.... dammit...." He quietly whispered to himself before sighing again.

thanosredd.png

Thanos took the cloth and wiped his eyes as he heard his father say that his mommy wasnt week. Thanos knew that. He saw how she fought, she was so cool and so strong. Though he still cried a little as Tyson carried him in silence. He didnt want his mother to go but she had to..Maybe it wouldnt be so bad to be with his father. As he continued to try to stop his tears, wiping his face constantly, he heard Tyson talking which made him look at his father "Mommy lives near the woods..." he said "But she doesnt let me go in without her..." he said softly, finding it cool that he wanted to know more about him "Mommy says I-Im shy but she tries to make me play with others so im not so scared." he admitted, looking around and finding the forest pretty nice. It was daytime outside so it made the forest look very bright and magical before he returned his attention to Tyson

"Mommy also says I need a book before bed." which he was saying that he needed to be read a story before going to sleep cause he had a hard time sleeping without it. Even though he thought he sad what he needed to say, he proceeded to ask Tyson a question "Are you really my Daddy...?" he just wanted to confirm it is all. Sure he gave his mother a kiss and they were being all romantic "Mommy told me lots and lots and lots of stories about my dad. How cool he is and and how strong he is." then he added "Daddy is a hero. That's what mama said."

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Laura placed her hand on her head as a lot of people where now talking to her. "Ugh my head hearts." She looked at the children, seeing them made her feel a little better but not much. When Phineas sat down her heart sank. She couldn't look him in the eyes anymore. She waved her hand in the air and another round of booze was brought to her. Instead of taking a drink out of it right away she ran her finger around the cup. She suddenly pointed at Talon and said, "When I am done here, you and I need to have a drinking contest. So far I am in the lead." She hiccupped. Then she looked and Phineas, resting her head on her hands, not caring that water had been dumped on her. Laura was sure she smelled and that would help some. "So what do you want to talk about?' Again she hiccupped. "I will put this drink off while we talk, if it would help. Which I doubt, I am already way to drunk." Despite seeming playful and happy her eyes looked as though they were in pain as she continued to bury her pain in liquor.

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0168.PNG

Stepping foot in to Crocus after being gone for sometime now, Miles couldn't be happier. He lit his cigarette and adjusted the bag on his shoulder. Miles couldn't wait to see his wife and daughter. As he walked through the streets of Crocus he was reminded of the events that took place six years ago. The Grand Magic Games was canceled due to the alleged assault on Crocus caused by Grimoire Heart. That year was the time Sabertooth was going to win the games and claim the number spot again. Miles took a draft from his cigarette and blew the smoke into the air. He was now half way there. He turned his sights to a store that sold kids toys. Miles was instantly thought about Bella and made his way into the store. He walked around the store until he came across a cute stuffed lion. He bought the lion along with a lollipop, and continued on his way to the guild hall. Approaching the hall, Miles used his foot to kick the door openand walked inside letting in a breeze. He looked around noticing his family by the bar and a new face. The guy seemed a bit lost. Miles approached him and lightly nudged him with his elbow. Yo you good?? Miles asked looking at him, before looking over at his family with a smile. @Britt-21 @Jackaboi @Pecira @SABERTOOTH GUILD HALL

Houki:

Houki was surprised as the guy nudged him with his elbow. "Huh...?" nearly forgetting that he was looking for a place where he can get food, Houki facepalmed.

"Sorry... I am looking for someone who can give me food, cause I´m really--" before Houki could finish his sentence, his belly let everyone know that he was actually starving through a loud grumble. Houki blushed slightly out of embarassment. He trained for about 18 years, he can run -maybe- 3 days nonstop... and now he´s starving.

"I´m starving.... I´m so hungry...." Houki slowly starts to look sick. He sighed.

He then gulped and bows down. "I´m sorry to bother you with this, but please help me and give me some food. I´d be very grateful and in your dept. Please."

There has been a time during his travel where he used to hear things like that. Well, this time seems to be over now. Fully embarassed, Houki now begs for food.

The younger version from 3 years ago would laugh at him now, but he can´t help it.

IMG_5892.PNG

A forest near Crocus

Lily Ann Salude was outside of Crocus rubbing her temples and pinching the bridge of her nose as a woman and her child screamed at her, but she'd had no choice but to take on the Grimoire Heart mark and with all the trouble they'd been causing recently she didn't blame the woman for screeching at her, really she didn't, but the woman wouldn't stop and that was going to become a problem soon. The woman with green hair, speckled with yellow dashed at the yelling woman and covered her mouth, glaring darkly at her then turning that angry glare on the child, half tempted to hurt the kid if he screamed...time passed tensely as the kid stared at her eyes wide and then the child placed a hand on Lily Ann's cheek; he had listened to her...oh thank goodness. "I'm going to get you out of here okay? I need you to stop screaming though sweetheart." An endearment yes, one offered with a sweet smile, gentle and calm, then the woman finally, blessedly stopped and she uncovered her mouth, the child was still touching her and the nearly 30 year old woman relaxed before placing her two hands together, one hand grasping the other, like she was praying. She gave off a bright green light and activated her magic, mud appeared below the pair and then they sunk into it suddenly, like water almost. What nobody else knew...what only she knew was they would be sent as far as she could send them, using the mud as portals basically between where she was and where she wanted people to be. Lily Ann wanted them to be in the town where Blue Pegasus rested.

With age she had stopped wearing short skirts that showed off her long legs, she wore long skirts, dresses that covered her thighs a lot better than her old clothes...because she had managed to keep her original guild mark hidden from Grimoire. The pair would appear out of mud in the town she had known and loved, they'd find safe haven there, and a place to clean up...she did feel bad that it was mud she moved them through. If any GH member had seen her they would think she had drowned the pair in mud, that was why she'd done it as she had. Sighing she stared at the crimson mark in the palm of her hand, only flinching slightly, she'd been doing this for awhile now, how long had she been seeking their weakness and their leader? God she didn't know and she was starting to want to go home, though she wouldn't risk being found out, not after putting in so much effort. Then her thoughts skittered back to Blue Pegasus, back to the friends she had made, part of the reason she was here...a 'member' of Grimoire Heart, to tear them apart from inside as necessary and then she recalled the rumors, some woman called Maya Morne had been ripping at the off shooting branches but hadn't come for the main hall yet, Lily Ann knew where that was since she lived there. Then she sighed and flattened her palm against her thigh eyes unfocused on her surroundings, even though she knew her look, a glowing X against her chest and matching glowing two colored eyes, she couldn't stop the strange glowing and ground her teeth together over it.

Then as she walked away from where she had been she nearly walked into a spear, instantly she stopped and looked up, oh right...hellfire...Lily Ann purses her lips when she noticed three council dogs blocking her path, spears pointed at her. Every time around this year; just because of six years ago, the guard was increased around Crocus and now she cursed herself for coming here...and also didn't. Not thinking she raised her hands, palms out in a gesture of innocence and surrender, "Well hiya fellas, sorry about this, I don't mean any ha-" They cut her off and then she remembered where her mark was, whoops...she turned on her heel and ran, they weren't going to listen to her so why should she really try to make them. Best she just ran though her magic was always low when she finished doing her work, she moved people over a great distance and couldn't do it often or too much, then she wasn't thinking, just trying to find a place to hide, mistake of all mistakes, damn her bad luck catching up with her, she was running through the town. Even worse luck she was getting close to Sabertooth's guild hall, a red headed man and a white haired man were outside of the hall it seemed, okay so run faster, she could hear boots catching up to her and she just needed to hide. "Worst day ever!" She yelled in panting breaths as she ran past the pair outside, lightning sparking off her body to deter them from trying to grab her, bright bolts of the element flickered across her left side, all she could manage right now as she picked up her pace, gods if she could just vanish underground none of this would be an issue.

@Embaga Elder @Pecira @prettymuchanyoneoutsideST 

View attachment 217466

Lann Farna & Tama - Tenrou Island

As expected, Mirai was able to stop the lizard in its tracks. Well, for the time being anyway. Lann, who had now moved a considerable distance away from the creature, was startled when Mirai scolded him. No doubt because he was still recovering from the knowledge he almost became a pancake. "Why am I out here? Um well, you see I uh. I just that uummmm..." Lann tried to come up with a valid excuse but was drawing blanks. The truth of why he was in a dangerous area was a little too embarassing for him to reveal. So, Tama took the liberty of doing it for him.

"Lann was the-trying to find his way to the beach, keyword being trying. On the way, he got the-distracted when he saw a squirrel and-"

"Hey! It was a real Tenrou Squirrel There was no way I was gonna pass up an opportunity like that!"

"Yeah, the-yeah. Whatever. In short, Lann was being the-stupid like usual."

"Hey, I resent that!"

"Ha! I bet you the-don't even know what resent means!"

"Oh I so do!"

"Oh yeah? The-what does it mean then?"

"It means to um... Oh! To send something again! See? I used my prefixes and everything!"

"Oh, Lann... There is just no the-hope for you..."

"What's that supposed to mean!?

"Never the-mind. Anyways thank you for the-helping us out Mirai." Tama said gratefully, doing a little bow of gratitude as she floated in the air in front of him. As if the previous conversation had never happened, Lann was smiling with gratitude towards his guild mate as well. "Yeah, thanks a lot Mirai. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't nearby..." he said. Suddenly, the lizard who had previously been dazed was beginning to recovr and it still had its sights set on Lann. The fact that somthing had gotten in its way only made it angrier.

"Oh no! It's the-getting back up!" Tama warned.

"What? You mean it's STILL going to try and run us over!? What are we gonna do!?" Lann panicked.

@Spanner 

@Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari @Talon @TheSecretSorcerer

Phineas noticed the look on Laura's face when he sat near him, and the lack of eye contact; he too, avoided looking her directly in the eyes. Both of them had been close to Shiro, so it had been rough. Luckily Phin hadn't gotten her drinking habits. Speaking of which, he took a sip of his drink right as Akari dumped a bucket of water on him. Phineas, being part-cat, completely freaked, first letting out a loud yowl, then glaring at the culprit. His hair fluffed up unnaturally, a lot like a cat after having a bath. He didn't look amused, but managed to pat his hair down to continue his talk with Laura. 

"I dunno...you just looked as though you could use some company," he truthfully told his friend (sort of), sipping on his drink before looking at it thoughtfully. "......Nikolas wanted me to tell you to remember to keep the alcohol away from the kids when you babysit, by the way. Funny how he's suddenly Mr. Super Responsible. Must be the kids." He observed his nieces as they crowded Talon for candy and tricks, just making sure that nothing bad would happen. He was the uncle that watched in the shadows, making sure nothing bad would ever happen. 

Because they didn't deserve to go through any of the bullshit the rest of the guild had gone through six years ago. 

Mirai Yamada - Tenrou Island

1724144.jpg

Mirai couldn't help but get a little impressed by Lann's natural ability of getting himself in danger. The only person that he knew that possibly matched this distracted kid in getting himself into mess was... Well, himself. He quickly gathered all of his thick skin, positioning his left hand in front of his face, the fingers barely touching his forehead, and letting a sigh escape his mouth, as if asking "Can you see what this guy just did?" To a crowd, an overly exaggerated gesture that really suited the current Mirai. "Well well... What should I do with someone so reckless?" He asked in a tone that passed an excessively haughty impression, clearly faked by the mage to pass a comic impression, directing an amiable smile to the younger mage at the same time. 

"Jokes apart, I should probably finish this big guy before we go." He nonchalantly walked towards the lizard after making such a comment, as if he was talking about something as easy as taking the trash out. Of course the creature wouldn't simply ignore the mage's actions, leaping towards him, as he was already too near for it to assume his usual attitude of using his rolling body to smash him, and trying to bite away his torso, a movement that would be considered quite the efficient technique for a creature with such a big jaw. Unfortunately for the poor Rollidillo, Mirai wasn't exactly an easy victim, easily reading the abnormally big creature's movement and reacting accordingly, raising his right hand and pointing the creatures open mouth his index finger. The effect of this act was immediate, as his Heat Magic mixed with the magic power in the area to form a semi-solid red colored beam of concentrated heat, piercing into the creature's body through its mouth. 

= Warning: Slightly Gory content =

The result of Mirai's actions wasn't exactly obvious, as the creature simply stopped its attack falling to the ground and producing an unpleasant sound of thump similar to that of a hollowed object. The grotesque truth was that in the split second after entering the creatures body, the extreme heat that was contained in the beam fired by the mage was freed from its previous constrained state, spreading through the creature's inwards while vaporizing its organs, brutally killing the creature without even giving a single external injury.

"Shall we go now?" The mage asked Lann while giving him an amiable smile, hardly looking affected by his previous action. Most of his thoughts in the moment were centered in how would he manage to get Lann to guide him to leave the forest without letting the young mage notice that he was actually lost, as that would be quite the blow to his reputation.

Eric closed his eyes for a moment kind of falling into a half sleep. What to do... What to do... He wondered if there was any missions available on the board. He already saved up enough to pay for rent and food but it wouldn't hurt to get something nice once in a while. He'll have a look later. It was at this point that kathy suddenly spoke to grab his attention. She certainly was successful with doing so. "AAAH!" Eric fell back with his chair and hit his head on the floor. He sat up rubbing his head trying to make the pain go away. "Geez don't sneak up on me like that..." He looked over and saw little Bella who was probably luaghing in her cute voice at the scene. This made him smile to and forget that even happened. "Hey there you two! I see Bella here is still in her usual happy mood huh?" He spoke as he patted the childs head. "So what'cha need? Does Bella here wanna say something or play a game?" Eric didn't mind when he had to play any games with Bella but at the very least he hoped he didn't have to play horesy again. Eric heard someone calling from the main doors, it wasn't anyone he seemed to recognise until Miles walked in too. It seemed as if he was going to deal with the newcomer.

katherineredd.png

&

bellaredd.png

Katherine watched as her brother fall onto the floor, hitting his head on the ground which made her grow worried before he sat up and saw his niece which made the look of pain leave Eric's face within an instant. While Ella was giggling at the fall finding it funny. The little girl closed her eyes while she smiled as he patted her head before opening her eyes and giving him grabby hands so she could be held by her uncle. She loved to be held and see things from a much higher view point and found it so cool! Kathy smiled softly and spoke "She seems to want you to hold her..." the mage said softly before hearing the doors open and making her look over, seeing a young man come in. Clearly it was someone she had no idea about. Maybe he wanted to join? But he looked so...fatigued and tired. Kathy didnt think to take action yet before her eyes shifted to Miles who came up and nudged the guy who was standing there before he turned his attention to her, Eric and Bella with a warm smile which she happily returned seeing her husband after a while. Sure time took forever to pass when she missed someone but it was well worth the wait.

"I'll be right back, Eric...Please watch Ella for me..." she said before stepping away and approaching both her husband and the new male who she overheard saying he was hungry. From the sounds and looks of it, he didnt have any jewel to spend so she reached towards her hip and pulled a small pouch of jewel off her belt that she recently bought and handed it to him "Here." the short mage took his hands and made them open before placing the small pouch in them "I have more where that came from..." Kathy's voice was soft and quite quiet but loud enough for the male to hear. Nor did she have that smile that she had on just moments ago, rather she was back to her blank state. But she was genuinely being nice to the man and giving him a pouch of Jewel. Though the thought of scaring him popped into her head...hopefully the male didnt get scared...

Meanwhile Bella cooed happily when her uncle picked her up and she held onto him, her one hand going and touching his nose with her small hand. Gently squeezing the squishy nose and giggling because Eric looked funny to her when she did it. "Wh-Why so swishy!"(squishy) she said aloud before squeezing his nose again and laughing thinking it was the most funniest thing in the world. Of course this grabbed the attention of her mother but her mother knew that she was safe so she went back to what she was doing. She did stop squeezing his nose just to see what he would say or do. Knowing her uncle he was fun! He gave her piggy back rides!

ashley.png

Everyone knows about the GH incident. Where people were hurt, maybe killed... GMG was cancelled that year because of it. Of course the attack didnt go down so nicely, wizards had been going after them in attempt to rid them of their evil ways. To get back at them for doing what they did. Even though six years have passed, it was still going on with wizards going for GH. But since Ashely wasnt part of a guild nor was she strong enough, there was no way she was going to attempt going after the evil wizards too. Not to mention she had her fill just by being kidnapped. Anyway, in the newly moved into apartment in the master bedroom was Ashley laying beside Aiden, her fingers gently going through his brown hair as he slept. All the while she would glance at the ring on her finger with a soft smile happy that she was engaged to the man she took care of when they got back from the capture many years ago. I cant believe it...Im actually engaged to him... How he did it was so cute too... So creative. Ashley was always genuine with her words, always sweet and had something to always push her.

Even though she wasnt super strong like he was, he still loved her. Even though she was sometimes moody and would yell at him over something stupid...he still loved her. Life was good and she hoped that it would continue to be good. Her hand moved from his hair and gently cupped his cheek, her eyes scanning over his face before leaning in and kissing his forehead softly. Her long red hair was flowing just about everywhere. Of course she kept her hair long but sometimes it was all over in the morning. Which she didnt care much of

Thanos took the cloth and wiped his eyes as he heard his father say that his mommy wasnt week. Thanos knew that. He saw how she fought, she was so cool and so strong. Though he still cried a little as Tyson carried him in silence. He didnt want his mother to go but she had to..Maybe it wouldnt be so bad to be with his father. As he continued to try to stop his tears, wiping his face constantly, he heard Tyson talking which made him look at his father "Mommy lives near the woods..." he said "But she doesnt let me go in without her..." he said softly, finding it cool that he wanted to know more about him "Mommy says I-Im shy but she tries to make me play with others so im not so scared." he admitted, looking around and finding the forest pretty nice. It was daytime outside so it made the forest look very bright and magical before he returned his attention to Tyson

"Mommy also says I need a book before bed." which he was saying that he needed to be read a story before going to sleep cause he had a hard time sleeping without it. Even though he thought he sad what he needed to say, he proceeded to ask Tyson a question "Are you really my Daddy...?" he just wanted to confirm it is all. Sure he gave his mother a kiss and they were being all romantic "Mommy told me lots and lots and lots of stories about my dad. How cool he is and and how strong he is." then he added "Daddy is a hero. That's what mama said."

Tyson Redd 

d798f19834ef556311fb9c4c55e1ada4.jpg

Tyson  listened intently to Thanos words. He was very interested to learn more about him. He was a bit disheartened to learn he was shy. Although he figured he'd have to help him get over that. But he figured the boy only ever had his mother. So he wasn't really use to others. But that would soon change, especially with all the new people he'd soon meet. Tyson looked around the forest, still on guard. He knew the forest wasn't exactly safe, but it seemed to be calm at the moment.

The trees leaves seemed to sway ever so slight, as a breeze ran through them. Tyson's attention was then brought back to his son, as he mentioned requiring a bed time story. Tyson nodded, and began to recall stories he was told as a child. He was sure he could find some to tell his son. There where many great tales in the world, he wouldn't mind reading them to his son. He wouldn't be a very good father if he couldn't tell his son a story or to....would he? Again he had no experience as a father, so he wouldn't know. 

Tyson continued through the woods, now seeing a opening in the trees. It was the way back to crocus. Tyson was relieved, and ready to relax somewhat. Then his eye widened as Thanos asked him a very serious question. Tyson blinked a few times, trying to figure out how to answer. She said he was the father, so why would she lie? He had no reason to doubt her. Besides they certainly did all the things necessary for making a baby. 

Tyson was preparing to answer, when Thanos then began talking about what his mother said about him. His cheeks began to glow red, and he turned his face away so Thanos couldn't see."Oh, she said that huh? Well....you see,  I don't know so much about being a hero. But I most definitely am your father, I have no reason to believe otherwise. [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]We are almost to our location, are you ready to meet the rest of the family?" [/COLOR]Steam was coming off Tyson's face from how hard he was blushing, but it soon reverted back to normal. He moved through the trees, and into the light. He shielded his eyes from the bright light, and change from the inside or the forest, which blocked the light slightly with its tree branches. He smiled and looked towards the sabertooth guild, which wasn't far away now. 

A forest near Crocus

Lily Ann Salude was outside of Crocus rubbing her temples and pinching the bridge of her nose as a woman and her child screamed at her, but she'd had no choice but to take on the Grimoire Heart mark and with all the trouble they'd been causing recently she didn't blame the woman for screeching at her, really she didn't, but the woman wouldn't stop and that was going to become a problem soon. The woman with green hair, speckled with yellow dashed at the yelling woman and covered her mouth, glaring darkly at her then turning that angry glare on the child, half tempted to hurt the kid if he screamed...time passed tensely as the kid stared at her eyes wide and then the child placed a hand on Lily Ann's cheek; he had listened to her...oh thank goodness. "I'm going to get you out of here okay? I need you to stop screaming though sweetheart." An endearment yes, one offered with a sweet smile, gentle and calm, then the woman finally, blessedly stopped and she uncovered her mouth, the child was still touching her and the nearly 30 year old woman relaxed before placing her two hands together, one hand grasping the other, like she was praying. She gave off a bright green light and activated her magic, mud appeared below the pair and then they sunk into it suddenly, like water almost. What nobody else knew...what only she knew was they would be sent as far as she could send them, using the mud as portals basically between where she was and where she wanted people to be. Lily Ann wanted them to be in the town where Blue Pegasus rested.

With age she had stopped wearing short skirts that showed off her long legs, she wore long skirts, dresses that covered her thighs a lot better than her old clothes...because she had managed to keep her original guild mark hidden from Grimoire. The pair would appear out of mud in the town she had known and loved, they'd find safe haven there, and a place to clean up...she did feel bad that it was mud she moved them through. If any GH member had seen her they would think she had drowned the pair in mud, that was why she'd done it as she had. Sighing she stared at the crimson mark in the palm of her hand, only flinching slightly, she'd been doing this for awhile now, how long had she been seeking their weakness and their leader? God she didn't know and she was starting to want to go home, though she wouldn't risk being found out, not after putting in so much effort. Then her thoughts skittered back to Blue Pegasus, back to the friends she had made, part of the reason she was here...a 'member' of Grimoire Heart, to tear them apart from inside as necessary and then she recalled the rumors, some woman called Maya Morne had been ripping at the off shooting branches but hadn't come for the main hall yet, Lily Ann knew where that was since she lived there. Then she sighed and flattened her palm against her thigh eyes unfocused on her surroundings, even though she knew her look, a glowing X against her chest and matching glowing two colored eyes, she couldn't stop the strange glowing and ground her teeth together over it.

Then as she walked away from where she had been she nearly walked into a spear, instantly she stopped and looked up, oh right...hellfire...Lily Ann purses her lips when she noticed three council dogs blocking her path, spears pointed at her. Every time around this year; just because of six years ago, the guard was increased around Crocus and now she cursed herself for coming here...and also didn't. Not thinking she raised her hands, palms out in a gesture of innocence and surrender, "Well hiya fellas, sorry about this, I don't mean any ha-" They cut her off and then she remembered where her mark was, whoops...she turned on her heel and ran, they weren't going to listen to her so why should she really try to make them. Best she just ran though her magic was always low when she finished doing her work, she moved people over a great distance and couldn't do it often or too much, then she wasn't thinking, just trying to find a place to hide, mistake of all mistakes, damn her bad luck catching up with her, she was running through the town. Even worse luck she was getting close to Sabertooth's guild hall, a red headed man and a white haired man were outside of the hall it seemed, okay so run faster, she could hear boots catching up to her and she just needed to hide. "Worst day ever!" She yelled in panting breaths as she ran past the pair outside, lightning sparking off her body to deter them from trying to grab her, bright bolts of the element flickered across her left side, all she could manage right now as she picked up her pace, gods if she could just vanish underground none of this would be an issue.

@Embaga Elder @Pecira @prettymuchanyoneoutsideST 

Rasil Brandhart

Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

It had been almost six years, since the made a move. Sure it had basically stared a war between them, and the light guilds. But well, what can you do about it? Not like its in them to not make a move, they wouldn't be a very good dark guild if they just kept quiet. But Rasil didn't care about that any, he was more concerned about his brother.

He had disappeared not long after the incident. Most likely went into hiding, just incase someone found his connection to GH. To Rasil, his brother who was left in the dark about the whole thing. "Oooooooohhhhh, it's not fair! Where are you dear brother, how could you leave me all alone like this!" Rasil pronounced loudly, as he stood in the streets of crocus his eyes slightly welling up with tears. We was meet with strange looks from passing civilians. But he ignored them, and continue towards his destination.

He had come her for answers, about his brother.

He had tried asking his former guild mates at BP, but they didn't seem to know anything.

[SIZE= 16px]Now he was making his way towards the sabertooth guild.[/SIZE]

He hoped they would know something, or at least be nice enough to allow him to rest for a moment. 

Rasil made his way towards the sabertooth guild.

His arms propped behind his head in a relaxing fashion.

He then noticed the guild hall, and smiled happy to finally reach it.

Then he heard screaming, and let out a exasperated sigh.

He dragged his hand across his face prepared for the worse case scenario.

"Please Don't be her, please don't be her. Oh damn, I'm so surprised it's her." Rasils said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

He had been traveling with another GH member, who was on her own mission. Although he hadn't paid much attention to it.

She seemed to be in quite the bind, as three guards seemed to be chasing her.

Rasil tapped his foot, and thought on the matter for a moment.

What would be his best option for this matter.

He took his time thinking as lily was chased around screaming.

"Think, think...hmmmm what to do, what to do. Okay I guess I'll help." 

Rasil decided with a smile, and made his way towards the guards, and Lily.

Rasil took out a match, and looked at it unimpressed. Then tossed it away, pulling another match out, and giving it a slightly more interested look. Before tossing it aswell, and pulling yet another match. He smiled, and nodded approvingly at the match.

"Yes this will do just fine, okay then I guess it's show time."

With this he lit the match, and then set his shirt in fire. He waited for the flames to grow large enough. Tapping his foot, as if impatiently waiting on a elevator. Once they where, he smiled," ah nice and toasty...warm, warmer....HOT!!!!"

Rasil then began to run around on fire, screaming for someone to put him out. Before charging directly at the guards chasing Lily. His arms flailing about, as he attempted to distract them long enough for her to get away. He crashed directly into them, and began rolling around on the ground screaming for someone to put him out.

@Britt-21 @Arius LaVari @anyone near the sabertooth guild.

@Mitchs98

Nikolas was still letting the boys crawl all over him. Right now Valken was batting a hand at his tail, trying to catch it, Nikolas playing along by swishing his tail back and forth. Rudolf, meanwhile, had gone for the head, drumming his hands on it excitedly. The three guys were still messing around when Alexa and Shiro briefly told Nik that they were going to the guild hall. Nikolas nodded, nearly out of breath from laughter just as Ferra walked in shortly afterward. The Neko smirked, attempting--and failing--to stand up. 

"Alas, I've been defeated!" he shouted over-dramatically, making an over-the-top attempt at a false swoon and failing. Val ken finally managed to catch his dad's tail; Nikolas winced, but carried on, holding Rudolf to support him on his shoulders before barricading into Ferra. "Honey, help me! I think it might be the end! I'm going to get killed by a couple of six month olds! The end is nigh! We must go down together!" At that, the boys both burst out laughing; Nik milked the attention, admittedly, putting Rudolf down. With that, both Valken and Rudolf used their teamwork to latch themselves to Nikolas's leg. With that, the half-Neko chuckled. "Heh...now I can see what Mom and Dad had to go through," he said, trying not to trip as he leaned in to kiss Ferra briefly on the lips. "Mornin', sunshine!" he chirped after pulling away. Rudolf crawled over to Ferra, moving to hug her leg. "Didja sleep well? Hope ya did, I know the kids can keep the whole house up sometimes. I'm surprised Phin still lives here," he added as a joke. It was a well-known fact that while Phineas enjoyed music, he HATED loud noises. Guess that he was trying to be a good uncle and help around the best he could or something. Too bad the poor guy was so depressed all the time...

------

@Arius LaVari @Talon @TheSecretSorcerer @Killorkiller

Phineas once again started to play the piano, a much lighter tune than Fur Elise, one written by Shiro that he had not yet created a spell for. However, his heart just couldn't take it. The pianist halted his playing quite abruptly. Just for a moment, he thought he'd heard her sing, even a couple notes. Phineas looked warily back at the piano, then at the small drawing of Shiro.

Come on. Don't let it get to you. Phin dropped his hands to his sides, looking at the ceiling. Why...was it so hard to do that? He raised his hands onto the piano, attempting to restart the song. He couldn't do it without breaking down. 

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Phineas I'm s-so-so sorry...I can't...stay here, not when you could be hurt, you or Nikolas or Ferra, any of you could be next and I can't stand that, I can't just hold still this time. I have to go.[/COLOR] The last words she said to him echoed through his mind. Phineas trembled.

"Yeah, well, WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK, DAMMIT?!" he shouted at the picture. Meanwhile, Nikolas, Valken, and Rudolf all winced. That was loud.

"There he goes again..." he sighed, rubbing his temple. Yep, something inside Phineas had awoken--a strangely protective nature--but with that, a longing for his lost love. Nik wrenched his son off of his leg, handed him to Ferra, and headed over to his twin's room, knocking on the door. Phin didn't answer it, like always, so he let himself in. "Phin?"

Phineas was sobbing into his piano again. ".....I'm sorry," he managed to choke out. Nikolas hugged his twin, rubbing his back.

"Ey. Phin. How 'bout ya go to the guild hall for a bit?"

"No point."

Nikolas pouted. "Transformation: Katana!" 

".....What." Phin cocked an eyebrow at his sword-form brother.

"There's a point now. Geddit?"

There was an awkward silence, then Phineas reluctantly stood up, put on his coat, and walked out of the room, wiping his tears from his face. He glanced at his nephews and sister-in-law, giving them a small smile. It was difficult, it was painful, but he had to keep moving on. He was going to do what Shiro said she would do for him. Protect the ones they loved.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)] As I'm sure you heard I'm going after Grimoire Heart, they have to pay and more than that I need to stop taking such a passive role to protect my guild. I will never remove my Lamia Scale mark but for now... I can't be here. I'm praying something will be figured out. Anyway... I'm sorry I'm leaving like this but I have things I must do to save those precious to me.[/COLOR]

Me too, Shiro. Me too, Phineas thought as he took the very short walk to the guild hall. Once he arrived, he noticed his two nieces crowding Talon for candy. Of course, which was to be expected. Through the corner of his eye, he could also see Laura, who he pitied. She had turned from a strong mage to...well....a drunkard. But Phineas still considered himself her friend. He accepted a very small drink (like all of the Saedors, he had never been very good at holding his liquor, as he had learned at Nikolas and Ferra's wedding (he had jumped onto a chair while singing something about ponies and strawberry smoothies, then proceeded to make out with his salmon dinner. Nikolas still made bad jokes about him cheating on Shiro in favor of fish). He took a small sip, looking concernedly at Laura. "A penny for your thoughts?"

Ferra just giggled as Nikolas fell over and started being dramatic, smiling as Valken grabbed onto his tail. She almost fell when he collided into her but managed to stay upright, laughing alongside her kids at his dramatics. "Killed by six year olds huh? Are you sure you're even fit to be in the guild still?" She asked teasingly. She sighed lightly and smiled when he kissed her, looking down to her sons currently clinging to Nikolas' leg. "Good morning." She replied before returning the kiss. She giggled once more when Rudolf hugged her leg, Ferra of course bending down to hold her son as Nikolas continued to speak. "Yeah I slept as well as always, I'll take care of the kids tomorrow morning though." She said, trying to keep things a little fair; especially since Nikolas did it more often than she did recently.

When she was given Valken she did her best to balance her sons' in both arms before rather quickly walking over to the couch and sitting down, she didn't want to drop them after all. She sighed lightly and looked between the both of them, "I hope your uncle gets to feeling better.." She told them softly. She doubted it would happen any time soon, but she could only hope so. She watched as Phineas walked out of the house, giving him a small wave, before focusing her attention back on the boys while waiting on Nikolas to come back into the room.

Alara Rezonai, Rezonai House near Blue Pegasus Hall

The past six years had been both a mix of a good thing and a bad thing for Alara, though mostly a bad thing. The day of the Grand Magic Games it turned out that a sizeable portion of her guild and friends had left the guild for various reasons. She didn't dwell to much on the specifics, everyone had their reasons why, the main thing she cared about was that they had left. That alone had been enough for Alara to consider just leaving the guild with her brother and striking off with him alone. However she didn't, namely due to the fact that the Games themselves were cancelled....and by default Kami had to stay with her since their bet was no longer valid.

Needless to say that cheered her up considerably, or at-least it would of. The first year or two Kami stayed with her often, they completed missions together, and soon she got them a small home near the hall instead of having to sleep in the guild hall. After all, her room was far from big enough to have enough room for the both of them. Slowly and steadily she noticed him taking more and more missions, she went with him on a few of course but she couldn't constantly take them, nor did she want to. Not necessarily missions from the Guild Hall either, rumors on artifacts and things pertaining to his work. And so he started spending less and less time with her and focusing on his work, sometimes leaving for months at a time and not bothering to contact her.

It didn't take her long at all to notice that he was starting to act more or less like their father who had disappeared and was likely dead. It was certainly something she didn't like at all, not to mention she had only convinced him to stay so they could catch up on old times; not constantly work and hunt for rumors that often lead to nothing. She was afraid that one day he wouldn't show up at all, leaving her alone with no real family. Sure, her guild was a family of sorts, but it was different than flesh and blood. And so this morning she had decided it was time to guilt trip him into calming down and taking things slower before it was too late.

She wasted very little time barging into his room the second she woke up, the look on her face clearly portraying she meant business. "Kami wake up, I need to talk to you." She told him. "It's very important too, so please listen and don't try to run off like you usually do." She said, giving him a small glare. She offered little to no chance for him to respond before continuing to speak, "I want you to stop your work for a while....you've only been spending less and less time at home and it's worrying me." She said. "I...you're starting to act like dad before he disappeared. We both know he's probably dead...and I don't want it to happen to you to." She continued.

She sighed shakily and looked at the ground, "You're the only family I have left Kami..." She added before growing silent. She knew it was likely something he didn't want to hear, but as far as she was concerned it was needed. Short of threatening him or his things she wasn't sure how else she could convince him how important this was.

Alara Rezonai, Rezonai House near Blue Pegasus Hall

The past six years had been both a mix of a good thing and a bad thing for Alara, though mostly a bad thing. The day of the Grand Magic Games it turned out that a sizeable portion of her guild and friends had left the guild for various reasons. She didn't dwell to much on the specifics, everyone had their reasons why, the main thing she cared about was that they had left. That alone had been enough for Alara to consider just leaving the guild with her brother and striking off with him alone. However she didn't, namely due to the fact that the Games themselves were cancelled....and by default Kami had to stay with her since their bet was no longer valid.

Needless to say that cheered her up considerably, or at-least it would of. The first year or two Kami stayed with her often, they completed missions together, and soon she got them a small home near the hall instead of having to sleep in the guild hall. After all, her room was far from big enough to have enough room for the both of them. Slowly and steadily she noticed him taking more and more missions, she went with him on a few of course but she couldn't constantly take them, nor did she want to. Not necessarily missions from the Guild Hall either, rumors on artifacts and things pertaining to his work. And so he started spending less and less time with her and focusing on his work, sometimes leaving for months at a time and not bothering to contact her.

It didn't take her long at all to notice that he was starting to act more or less like their father who had disappeared and was likely dead. It was certainly something she didn't like at all, not to mention she had only convinced him to stay so they could catch up on old times; not constantly work and hunt for rumors that often lead to nothing. She was afraid that one day he wouldn't show up at all, leaving her alone with no real family. Sure, her guild was a family of sorts, but it was different than flesh and blood. And so this morning she had decided it was time to guilt trip him into calming down and taking things slower before it was too late.

She wasted very little time barging into his room the second she woke up, the look on her face clearly portraying she meant business. "Kami wake up, I need to talk to you." She told him. "It's very important too, so please listen and don't try to run off like you usually do." She said, giving him a small glare. She offered little to no chance for him to respond before continuing to speak, "I want you to stop your work for a while....you've only been spending less and less time at home and it's worrying me." She said. "I...you're starting to act like dad before he disappeared. We both know he's probably dead...and I don't want it to happen to you to." She continued.

She sighed shakily and looked at the ground, "You're the only family I have left Kami..." She added before growing silent. She knew it was likely something he didn't want to hear, but as far as she was concerned it was needed. Short of threatening him or his things she wasn't sure how else she could convince him how important this was.

Kami Rezonai

tumblr_n6cn3bzuoj1slkrdjo1_500.jpg

Kami had been sleeping, happily dreaming of his next artifict find. Drool dripped from the corner of his mouth. His hair was a mess, and he was as happy as could be. So far he didn't mind being a guild member. It was basically like before, except he had somewhere to come back to, and it was easier to find clues, and tips about items. Yep, he couldn't have been happier, but he had the odd feeling that Alara wasn't happy.

This was confirmed to him, when she woke him up a clearly serious expression on her face. Kami opened a single eye, as she began speaking. Then once she finished he yawned loudly, and stretching his arms, aswell as hus torso as he did. He rubbed the sleep sand from his eyes. The thought on her words.

She was right, at the mention of their father his heart sank. He looked as his reflection in the mirror he kept hung on the wall opposite of his bed, let's out a tired sigh. Was he really becoming like their father? Sure he had been busy, but he always offered to take Alara along with. But of course he knew that wasn't the kind of life she wanted. They had always differed in that way. They where all the had left, no family. The last of the Rezonai, so they had to stick together. Kami noticed Alara disposition, and leaned in wrapping his arms around her. He embraced her tightly burying her head into his chest. Then he loosened his grip slightly, he seemed to be tearing up slightly.

Although that could be from just waking up. "You're right, I haven't been here with you. Not like I should, I know it's hard for you. Probably feel like your all alone in the world..." Kami wiped the water from his eyes, and smiled. He crapped his nether cloak, and the rod he had gotten from his father's belongings."Alright, I'll cut down on the work then. How's that sound?"

Mitsuki Yamada

images (57).jpg

"Six years......has it really been that long? Since you left me brother? No, since they took you from me? Mirai has taken the path of revenge, but I..I'm not so sure. Yes, I want to avenge you, but I was never truly someone who could hate. I was never really capable of hurting someone, or more so killing anyone. I just wish, I could have done more. Said a final fair well, seen your face one last time. Both you, and our parents, taken in a instant. So now what am I to do? 

I guess I'll just have to figure that out, as I go along." 

These had been just a few of the thoughts that had crossed Mitsukis mind. Since the time of his familys passing. He hadn't been as upbeat since then. Although he tried to put on a brave face. He just couldn't be his normal sun shiny self. It was especially bad today, on the anniversary of his death. Mitsuki sat up, his eyes heavy from having slept terribly. He was plagued by nightmares of his brother, and parents death. But he couldn't think about that now. It was morning, time to get ready for the day.

So Mitsuki washed up, and patted himself hard on the cheeks."Today is a new day, look towards the future, not the past. Okay! It's time to go face the world!" Mitsuki said in a chiper go get em tone of voice. He then got dressed, and headed towards the guild. Thankfully his home had long since been cleared or pest, so he could sleep without worry of that at least. He skipped towards the guild, as cheerful seeming as ever. He couldn't help but admire the scenery as he did so. It always managed to cheer him up, at least a bit. He soon found himself at the guild entrance, and let out a deep sigh preparing to enter. He smiled brightly, and pushed the doors open.

"Good morning my fellow fairytail guild mates!!! How are you all today?!" 

Mitsuki declared in a loud, and joyful tone of voice. Before entering, and heading towards the biggest group of people he could find. He needed to take his mind of his brother. Talking helped with this alot.

@Mitchs98

@anyoneinthefairytailguild mentioned - @LeSoraAmari @Spanner

Darius held a friendly smile as Misa slowly looked up with a rather annoyed look of her own. She always had the best reactions when she was angry. However his smile didn't last long when Misa demanded that Darius was to gett her lunch payment. "Wait what? AAH! (thump)" As Misa walked towards the training area Darius accidentally fell off the tree caused by his surprise and landed in a bush that sort of broke his fall. Ricky jumped off his shoulder and landed on the branch just in time then snikered at the slayer before jumping down and landed neatly on his paws. Darius simply pouted at him. "Show off..." Then he got up and started following Misa who certainly wasn't very happy. She was ranting about him and the island they stood on which of course caused both him and Ricky to snicker a little. As they got closer to the training area Misa asked him about the record he's been trying to beat for several months. That was a sore spot to say for certain. "Hey! I don't slack off THAT much. I mean I know I oerslept this morning... But I'll have you know I was TWO milliseconds away from setting a new record! Aren't I right Rick?" Ricky nodded to confirm his statement no matter how tempted he was to say no instead just to see what happens. Then Misa started to use her magic and in no time at all the dummies were back to a state before they met Darius. He wondered how long that would last this time. "Alright! Thanks Mi... (poke)" Misa poked his chest rather painfully reminding him that he owes her lunch. "Heh... Alright... I won't forget..." Misa sat on one of the branches nearby, using it as an improvided speactators view. "Alright then... Lemme show you how a Dragon Slayer fights! Pull the lever Rick!" Once again Ricky pulled the lever and the dummies popped up once more. Darius used the exact same moves as last time except he believed he was going faster. At the end he was panting but looked excited. "Yeah! I totally counted twelve seconds this time! No doubt about it!" Darius looked at Ricky for his input but he already used his paws to draw the number on the dirt. It said... "12.6...DAMN IT! I WAS SO SURE I BEAT IT THIS TIME!" Darius just fell back on to the ground and laid there not looking forward to Misa's input.

Lander Frost

Fairy Hearts Guild Hall

th

When Lander got into the guild hall he found his cat sitting in the middle of the room. Candy didn't look very happy with him. "Come here Candy, what is wrong?" He the cat walked towards him and let out several meows and he was surprised to find out that Shiro had avoided Candy. "Well, I don't know to say. You can't expect her to just give you treats every time you meow at her." The cat was less than happy with his response but it began to walk along side him. "There aren't very many people here are there? Maybe I should try looking around the island." He then turned around and exited the building. "I am sure that some of them are up to no good." The morning air felt good and he enjoyed the fresh air so he wasn't upset that he didn't find anyone in the building.

Users who are viewing this thread